JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Energetic

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527520 times)

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #740 on: December 21, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »
Hehe thanks eynjel18
that kind of comment can sure make a girl blush...oh wait I think that's Sayu's doing from the gif  :wriggly:

oh yeah read the blurb about Mako going to Sayu's house on h!o...so cute~

You're welcome. Yeah I've read that, there's also a pic of a mug with a picture of rabbits. I assume that was Sayu's :wub:
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2008, 04:55:41 AM »
*faints*

That gif is soo.... <3 <3 <3

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #742 on: December 23, 2008, 08:00:53 AM »
I'm glad OnDiet knocked on Sukoshi's door. Cuz I didn't have the guts to do it :P Thanks for the translations as always!! I had fun reading them. I swear there's something about these translations. I recently visited the dentist twice! I'm gonna have to do it again in January XD

You're welcome. Yeah I've read that, there's also a pic of a mug with a picture of rabbits. I assume that was Sayu's :wub:
Me too! Everytime I see something rabbits related I think of Sayumi. I think I'm in too deep :lol:

And that AH3 gif....no words...I'll just die quietly in the corner.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #743 on: December 23, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
^You're not the only one. My teacher mentioned bunnies and turtles in class one day and my mind flickered on from it's dead state into "SAYUERI!?" XD Least to say, I was disappointed because there was none on hand at the moment. I quote her, "The story is like a bunny and turtle. You can't have one with the other!" It's the only good thing she's said this year... ¬¬

Nyehehehehe...I wondering if there'll be a special mention for Eri on Konya this time :wub:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #744 on: December 24, 2008, 05:53:45 AM »
been going thru my files and realize that I don't have the english subtitle files for the following pb "making of" videos:
Michishige:
2nd pb - Doukei
3rd PB - 17 Love Hello! and DVD
4th PB - Sousou

Whether there is or is not, can someone please inform me?  please and thank you. 
btw, soft subs (subtitle files) are fine, too.

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #745 on: December 24, 2008, 10:36:25 AM »
been going thru my files and realize that I don't have the english subtitle files for the following pb "making of" videos:
Michishige:
2nd pb - Doukei
4th PB - Sousou

Whether there is or is not, can someone please inform me?  please and thank you. 

According to nico_pink from SMF (SayuMine Fansite) their team is currently working on 17 Love Hello! DVD (they are also the ones who subbed LOVE STORY and Love Letter Making). We just have to wait and I'm sensing we don't have to wait long for that. About Doukei and Sousou, I just requested them to sub them too and hope they will.
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #746 on: December 24, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »
Nyehehehehe...I wondering if there'll be a special mention for Eri on Konya this time :wub:

Well for #115 I can tell you there are at least 2 (2 that I translated anyways...I should really finish that....XD
#116 ranting about Eri being late again and EriChristmas XD

Hehe Eri might have just turned 20 but Sayu seems to be looking forward to 20 too.  She wants to join Ai chan and Gaki in their drinking talk.  Seems like everyone's fics about Sayu being a strong drinker might be true after all.   The women in her family are really strong drinkers.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #747 on: December 24, 2008, 10:21:43 PM »
Michishige:
2nd pb - Doukei
4th PB - Sousou

According to nico_pink from SMF (SayuMine Fansite) their team is currently working on 17 Love Hello! DVD (they are also the ones who subbed LOVE STORY and Love Letter Making). We just have to wait and I'm sensing we don't have to wait long for that. About Doukei and Sousou, I just requested them to sub them too and hope they will.

Thank for the info, good to know...

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #748 on: December 27, 2008, 04:29:37 AM »
wah...the thread fell to the second page  :O

sorry for the delay..I blame the holidays
dead tired from boxing day shopping....

but anyways enjoy =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #115 2008-12-16

Aika

-Sayu recently hung out with Aika
-normally Mitsui is very dependable.
-Everyone knows how Sayu's always saying that she depends on Mitsui but Mitsui is always saying that she depends on Michishige San.  Sayu thinks Mitsui is a very good kid for showing that kind of respect to her seniors.
-Mitsui loves dogs.  Recently she bought a toy poodle.  Aika named him Leo.
-Sayu wants to hurry up and get a dog too
-on their outing, the two of them went to visit a pet shop.  It was super fun!
-Mitsui did her research.  She got the pet shop numbers and called in advance, she had a map and knew the directions
-therefore Sayu felt that she depended on Aika a lot
-It gets dark pretty early, around 5.  they were both a little scared so they were holding hands while walking.
-When a car was approaching, Aika pulled Sayu over while saying "Michishige san, this way!"
-Sayu points out that usually when two girls are walking together, young guys would go approach them.  When guys were talking to Sayu, Aika would pull on her hand.
-the pets were really cute.  the toy poodle and chihuahuas were super cute
-Sayu always thought she really loved dogs but after seeing Aika's cute interaction with the doggies..Sayu wanted to take Aika home because she thought Aika was cuter XD

Chu natsu party

-Listener was asking Sayu if she noticed that during chu natsu party...the bracelet Sayu was wearing would appear and disappear during the performance.
-Sayu talks about her mistake again but Sayu didn't notice it on the dvd

[During an MC in Nagano (Aki tour), Sayu was talking about coming of age ceremonies.  Listener thinks it's a bit early to be talking about that since hers isn't next year but the following year]  (Fall 2007 concert)

-Sayu was mistaken and kept thinking it was next year.
-for her sister's coming of age ceremony her grandmother bought her oneechan a hawagi (kimono with long sleeves)
-after the MC she was thinking how Eri hasn't had her coming of age ceremony yet
-Sayu's not the same age as Eri since Eri's one year older so when talking to Eri, Eri told Sayu that hers was next year.  that's when Sayu first realized her mistake.
-she might have been talking about it a bit early but she really looks forward to the ceremony all the same.
-Sayu will definitely wear a long sleeve kimono with fur and if possible not to have it in Tokyo but her own hometown.

-even if the coming of age ceremony is impossible, there would be a class reunion during that time. 
-she made an agreement with her elementary school classmates and friends that when they were 20 they'd open the time capsule they made 
-she thinks it'll be embarrassing since she put a tetsu and tomo-san cd in there. 

[listener comments on the members calling Ai chan an obaasan]

-Sayu doesn't think Ai chan's an obaasan even though she says it
-She's actually envious of Ai chan for her baby face.
-actually the one with the most adult like appearance is the youngest in age, 16 year old, Koharu chan.
-the most adult-like, cool, most adult-looking face.  it's strange.
-Sayu remembers in the past when members couldn't move their bodies anymore or were tired out, Sayu would think..ah that's what happens when you are 20, you become like an obaasan.
-being the oldest in morning musume it's tradition to receive the obaasan treatment.  Sayu doesn't think of Ai chan as a obaasan even thought she, like everyone else, would say it.
-but maybe someone like Tanaka Reina, who wants to be forever 13 and has her mental age at 13, would look at the 22 year old Ai chan and think she's an obaasan.  (Sayu doesn't really know though, she's only taking a guess here)

Koharu

[the next two parts involve the word urusai (loud/annoying).  The word and the scenario are given by the listener.  This scenario involved saying Urusai to Koharu when she's telling one of her endless stories.]

-when Sayu's at her limit while listening she'd say "sorry koharu, now is not a good time"
-she wouldn't say she's annoying because that's harsh.
-A part of her likes how cute Koharu is when she's putting in a lot of effort to talk to her. 
-plus she likes how Koharu's a obedient child/honest so she doesn't want to ruin that with such a hurtful remark.

SayuEri

-Sometimes she can feel the annoyance caused by the two of them
-Sayu thinks that the SayuEri entity is sometimes just too strong
-when entering the concert venue the two of them would always sit next to each other. Always.
-it never happens that they aren't sitting together. The members also know of this. 
-Sayu doesn't really mind if there comes a time where she doesn't get to sit next to Eri since they have the same dressing room anyways
-Sayu really does want to sit next to Eri but it'd be totally fine if they see each other and just sit down together (vs some kind of arrangement).
-once Aika said to Sayu "Michishige san, Kamei san is sitting over here!" 
-Mitsui even took notice that the two of them like to sit together.  She knows Mitsui is a kindhearted junior.
-The two of them have the same sense of humor.  There are people with different senses of humor too but the two of them are familiar with each other. 
-When looking at ordinary things and people, They'd laugh their heads off at the littlest thing and the other members would have no idea what's so funny.
-Even though they know the others don't get it and that they should laugh about it later, the two of them just can't stop laughing. 
-At this point..she thinks the two of them are probably annoying to others XD

Can't watch

-Sayu can't take the >__<* scenes in horror movies.
-Sayu can't watch drama scenes where people are being beaten. 
-If there's fighting in school dramas she'd hit fast forward and skip 20 seconds of it.  It leaves a bad feeling.
-Same goes for hospital stuff.  She likes it but can't bare to watch.  She doesn't understand why she wanted to be a nurse when she was young. XD
-she can't watch scenes with shots
-even with variety programs...if there's scenes with physical examinations and stuff, she can't watch it even though she wants to.
-she gets all scared and antsy

*insert proper translation for egui there

oneechan

-Sayu's grateful for having her oneechan. She can't live without her.
-her oneechan helps her mentally/emotionally among other things
-Sayu has no interest in fashion but she has her sister to go shopping with (and her mom)
-her sister would tell her what she thinks looks good
-her sister is fashion driven so Sayu follows her lead
-classmates used to comment on how Sayu's trendy.  It's all thanks to her sister.
-she's really helped her with a lot in many ways

Sensei

-Sayu talked about how she used to make teachers mad from being mischievous but surprisingly because of that she got to talk with her teacher. 
-she became friends with her teacher as a result
-even now, when she goes back to Yamaguchi and visits the school, her teacher would be like "Yo! Michishige"

Geemu

-Sayu was addicted to this game where you are a fashion shop owner.  You are suppose to make the shop grow, get money to buy clothes, change hair, makeup, competing in the city's contest. 
-even though she has no interest in fashion, she got so addicted
-during the aki tour, she felt bad for Eri because before rehearsals she would always be talking about it with her...though Eri would always have a bored look on her face. XD  she couldn't help it though cause she was just too addicted.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #749 on: December 27, 2008, 05:36:05 AM »
Awww... EVEN MORE SAYUERI LOVE!!! :wub: And it looks like I did make a correct observation... Well, kinda. I watched the backstage vids for the '08 winter H!P concert, and I noticed that everytime they'd do that giganto circle, Sayu would ALWAYS be holding Eri's hand. :wub: Bunny and turtle~ <3

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #750 on: December 27, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »
ah!  *light blub on!* 

so I was watching Hatachi and the comment about the fur totally makes sense now!  Watched Eri wear the long sleeve kimono with the white fur!  Soooo pretty~

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #751 on: December 29, 2008, 11:36:25 PM »
Sorry for the lateness! :sweatdrop:

Here's KonUsaPi #116:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/irimha

Playlist:
1. Shige-pink & Koha-pink: Wa~ MERRY PINX'mas

2. Yossie, Gaki, Eri: Kotatsu no Uta 'Jyuken Story'

3. Lil'B: Negaigoto Hitotsu Kimi e

4. Koharu Kusumi: Love Chick

5. Mariah Carey: All I Want For Christmas ( Koibito-tachi no Christmas)

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #752 on: December 31, 2008, 01:29:53 AM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/74478y

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Resonant Blue

2. Morning Musume: Inspiration

3. Lil'B: Negaigoto Hitotsu Kimi e

4. High King: Kioku no Meiro

5. Morning Musume: Sono Bamen de Bibbicha Ikenaijyan

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #753 on: December 31, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »

Well for #115 I can tell you there are at least 2 (2 that I translated anyways...I should really finish that....XD
#116 ranting about Eri being late again and EriChristmas XD

Hehe Eri might have just turned 20 but Sayu seems to be looking forward to 20 too.  She wants to join Ai chan and Gaki in their drinking talk.  Seems like everyone's fics about Sayu being a strong drinker might be true after all.   The women in her family are really strong drinkers.

Thanks again for translating the radioshow Sukoshi-chan*hugs* I'm looking forward to #116 since there is mention about Eri x Xmas plus some cute Sayu rant about the turtle. SayuAika is cute. Though I still prefer KameShige. :P LOL at Sayumi wanting to take Aika home.
Ai definitely has a youthful face. Have I mentioned how much I'm looking forward to Q.E.D?
Sayu is friends with her teacher? Wow, I wish I was friends with all of mine. Then maybe I would get better grades XD

ah!  *light blub on!* 

so I was watching Hatachi and the comment about the fur totally makes sense now!  Watched Eri wear the long sleeve kimono with the white fur!  Soooo pretty~

So that was why Eri had the kimono outfit. I was wondering why the sudden appearance of that.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #754 on: January 01, 2009, 05:01:36 AM »
Ah!  I'm really looking forward to Q.E.D too!  got really excited after seeing Ai chan kick that dude in the preview XD  It's gotta be a lot better than the stuff I watched this season....

ah yes the kimono part...I didn't really wonder about it, my brain was too busy being mesmerized XD  Can't wait to see the rest of the rokkies in one.

but anyways

Eri Christmas and Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #116 2008-12-23

-Merry Christmas~!
-Christmas of course means presents so as a Christmas present to herself Sayu was going to get herself a new cell phone
-Sayu bought her first cellphone after joining Morning Musume
-within these 5-6 years she's changed her cellphone 5 or 6 times but she would always buy the same model
-the most recent replacement she bought was defective.  When she presses the "a" button, it would take like 3-4 seconds to respond...so she thought if she's gonna go through the trouble of buying a new phone she should get a new model.
-Sayu thinks cellphones have become expensive lately
-she asked the store clerks for recommendations and when she asked the price, she found it to be astonishingly high
-As for the clerk's number one recommendation, she wasn't ready for it and ended up not getting it

year-end party

-there's a year-end party for the company with the managers and the higher ups. 
-As for a year-end party with the members only...that has never happened nor for Christmas.
-the members do present exchanges every year though. 
-The gift price limit is set at 3000 yen. 
-There would be this song playing and after that they'd exchange presents.
-They haven't done a big get together because everyone spends Christmas with their families
-never had a member only year-end party together but, at the company's end year party, when the members all sit together and chat it feels like a member year end party.

-Today is Eri's birthday! Omedetou Eririn~
-Sayu finds it weird that she'll be 20 next year.
-when she was in elementary, she thought she'd be an adult by 16. 
-16 was already very grown up to her, 20 was beyond her imagination.
-Surprisingly, Sayu finds a lot of people don't really change after turning 20
-she's looking forward to turning 20.  of course, there's also the feeling of wanting to stay in her teens forever but she wants to be seen as an adult and to be able to do things on her own.
-the thing she looks forward to most is drinking.
-Gaki san turned 20 this year and had fun drinking. 
-in the dressing room she and Ai chan are always talking in a lingo she doesn't understand...like what drinks are good.
-she's really looking forward to being able to join in on their convo next year.
-in their household, the women in the house really drink.
-her dad and brother and really weak at drinking.  Even little sips seem to be too much.  Well rather than weak it seems like they don't like it.
-her mom and sister are really something though. 
-her mom wants Sayu to hurry up and turn 20 so they can drink beer together.
-Sayu's a little worried over drinking but she looks forward to drinking with her mom.

[Since Sayu was the only one wearing a white garter during Aruiteru at the Sharan Q concert, Listener asked if she gets to pick what she wants to wear]

-Sayu loves aruiteru so she was happy to be able to sing it but was nervous because it was with a live band. 
-The performance started off with 4 members doing the first verse then it became 5 members.  Sayu had a solo during the 2nd verse, talking over Fujimoto's line
-she was moved by being on the same stage as Aya during kizuna. 
-Wants to go to a Matsuura concert. Finds Aya's voice really healing
-During a new year's program this year, morning musume and MMOG were together. 
-Sayu and Rika had matching outfits on the program.  Sayu was wearing white and Ishikawa san was wearing black.  Rika and Sayu talked about how they, ecomoni, should go matching which made Sayu really happy.
-in the past she rarely voiced her opinion about what she wants to wear because she was scared
-even for photo shoots she leaves it up to the staff to choose for her

[Sayu Usapi Diary]

October 19, 2008

Today is the 3rd Pepper Keibu event .
Was happy to be left in charge of the MC but was nervous.  The 3 times were fun.
The handshake part was fun.  A lot of people came.  shooting star~
Happy I got praised for the MC. Hearto <3

-before the handshake portion there's an event portion.  Normally Gaki san is the one doing the directing (the one leading the event) and after that when there's no directing everyone plays a game.
-this time for the Pepper Keibu event Sayu got to do the directing
-She was very nervous during rehearsal. 
-the day before they had a concert and on the way back Sayu spent the time desperately going over her script and trying to remember everything
-she lost some of the nervousness after the first event and the second and third became really fun.
-With all 3 times being close to the fans and talking to them was really of fun
-Sayu received a lot of praise from the fans during the handshake that day
-after the events she would listen to her manager's feedback but getting feedback from the fans was different since their opinions were based solely on the event.  The praise she got from the fans helped her feel relieved.

November 8, 2008

Hachioji Resonant Live
Today is the live in Hachioji. 
Body felt extremely light.  It was fun!
No stomach pain, it feels like my body is in harmony with itself.
Had strange nervousness for Lemon Iro. 
The song is difficult but oh well~ it's fun~
Tomorrow I have a date with oneechan~ Lookin forward to it~

-her tension is weird on concert days
-for this Resonant Live Fall Tour, the rokkies sang Lemon Iro together. 
-the first verse, second verse and chorus was split among the 3 of them.
-for the hachioji performance she forgot which part was hers for the first and second performances
-felt she was letting down the vocal teacher so her entry had a little remorse, hence the oh well~
-but concerts are really fun

Gifts

-Sayu has trouble buying Christmas presents every year
-9 people makes it a lot harder than a birthday present for one
-she barely makes it on time
-when she goes shopping the things on the members Christmas list would all be gone by then
-she knows she's got to buy them fast but when she goes to buy them she can't find them
-she aims for something of practical use and one big present that would have an impact (verses many smaller gifts)
-brings up Gaki san's book gift card as an example of the most practical gift but she wants to buy something cuter

Slow turtle

-out of the members, Sayu hangs out with Eri the most but Eri has never once been on time
-Eri's never been early once and has never come on time ever. 
-Sometimes it's just 5-10 minutes but sometimes it's as bad as 20-30.
-recently Sayu went out with Eri, JunJun and LinLin. 
-Linlin got there first while Sayu arrived second.
-JunJun sent them a mail saying she'll be a little late so Sayu and linlin were going to wait for her.  JunJun arrived 1 minute before their arranged meet up time, so in fact she wasn't late at all.
-Eri on the other hand didn't contact them at all.
-Sayu, thinking it's the usual pattern, decided to call Eri.
-Eri told Sayu she was almost there but in a very normal way compared to JunJun who was all rushed and apologizing when she arrived
-when Eri leisurely arrived she simply said "Sorry for making you guys wait, let's go"
-Sayu thinks the don't worry about it attitude is very Eri-like but seeing that Eri's turning 20 today it would be nice for her to correct her tardy ways 

linlin

-Linlin was sitting next to Sayu on the train on the way back from a concert
-While Linlin was sleeping Reina commented on how Linlin's sleeping face looked like that of an obaasan
-Sayu originally thought it was cute but then her devilish side started creeping out
-she kept taking cellphone pics of linlin and turned up the volume to her music really loud in an attempt to wake Linlin
-all those attempts failed though because Linlin wouldn't wake up at all

blog

-lately a lot of her senpais have been opening up blogs so she's very envious of that
-if she were allowed one,  one title she thought up would be "Mobile Friends of Michishige Sayumi"
-she can't live without her cell and she considers her cellphone her friend XD

[listener comes up with the word Eri-Christmas since Eri's bday is the day before Christmas eve]

-Sayu thinks it's good
-she sends birthday mails out at midnight so if she were to use this, she might get  "not bad, Sayu" in response
-she might just use this =D

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #755 on: January 03, 2009, 04:12:56 AM »
^
Thanks for the translation as usual, Sukoshi!! :heart:

Hmm, you would think Sayu would be into the latest phones and stuff but I guess that's what these shows are for: to teach us things we never would have known otherwise about our idols. :lol:
I wanna know what everyone got from this gift exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:
Oooh, TakaGaki drinking together, huh? :twisted: Poor Sayu, left out of the conversation. :D Her mom and sister sound like a lot of fun.
Aww, Sayu likes Ayaya.
GO Sayu!! Congrats to her that she got to lead.
Oshi- Eri's never been early or on time in like 6 years?!?!?! :shocked: I feel like I shouldn't be surprised but DAMN!!! XD Kudos to Sayu for not getting annoyed b/c if it were me, I'd be so... :P
So those pics of Lin Lin sleeping were real? XD Now THAT is funny. And kinda sad for Lin Lin cuz now everyone knows what she looks like when she's really sleeping.
"Eri-Christmas" 8)

Offline OnDiet

• Member+
  • Kameist.
« Reply #756 on: January 03, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »
@Sukoshi : Thaaaaanks. Lol, I've been telling steph I want to stop relying on your summaries, so I've been listening to the radioshows. But I'll always be gaming while listening, so its as good as not listenign xD Your translations save me so much time. (I bet you spent hours doing these translations x: )

Has been the second time Sayu is saying that she wants a blog on Konusapi..UFA, damn it listen to her and give her one.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #757 on: January 07, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »
Yes, these translations do take forever but of course you know that...after all you actually did a few shows by transcript! crazy amazing!  I allow myself the luxury of skipping parts when I get fed up...like that bathing part...and the silver bra....*cough cough*

It would be great if Usapi did seep in while gaming but I tried it too and not a word got in XD  Usually I listen while colouring something in photoshop or late at night on the weekend.  Can never be too sure on how much i understand past midnight though ^_^;

but yes..I agree with you.  Give Sayu a blog so she can post awesome behind the scenes pictures like Tsunku and Mako chan!

Hm...maybe this will shed some light on what Sayu said about sitting together with Eri.  If my blur-a-vision is right...I'd say Sayu and Eri are sitting next to each other in the first picture.  (hehe and the mask dual look like Ai chan and Gaki).  Can't see whose who in the second picture but that looks like the setting Sayu was talking about.

anyways my favourite part on KonUsaPi this week is the Quiz Shigesagon part about Eri.  It cracked me up a lot!
Enjoy =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #117 2008-12-30

Geemu Parto 2

-Recently Sayu's been into a ikusei game. (those simulation games where you raise things like pets)
-The members, like Niigaki Risa and Kamei Eri, were into it too so the 3 of them played together.
-right now Sayu and her sister are really into it.  They bought the next version up which is now in colour.  When she was playing it with Eri and Gaki san it was only available in black and white.
-Sayu finds it's super cute in colour.  She treats it as if it were her own child.  If she dropped it a little she would apologize to it.
-In the game you can renovate the room to your liking.  Sayu made hers look like a princess's room and is able to transform into a weird ninja dude
-it doesn't really go well together but Sayu thinks it's super cute

-Sayu bought the game during the Christmas season.
-in the store, where she was buying the game, there was a mother and son.  the son was like "mama I want this" but the mom wasn't going to buy it
-Sayu was thinking ~why is the mama being a meanie? you can't rely on Santa-san XD
-turns out the boy didn't want the game but a plastic model that was 4 times the cost instead
-the mother told the boy to pick out one model he wanted but he had a very hard time choosing.  The mom finally coaxed him into telling her which one he really wanted with the good old Santa trick.
-Sayu thought the scene was so cute and nostalgic

Quiz Shigesagon

[According to the office site, what is your best friend, Kamei Eri's hobby and specialty]

Sayu: -sleeping? -cooking? -if it's from the past..there isn't any. -specialty..tongue twisters?

(all wrong)

-The answer to hobby was reading.  Sayu is in disbelief and calls Eri a liar! XD
-The specialty was running fast.  She believes the running part because Eri is fast but reading?!  Eri really doesn't read! 
-Sayu understands being bad at reading novels but even with manga Eri gives up after page 1 or two pages XD
-Sayu claims Eri's okay with looking at pictures but she's poor at reading words...like it doesn't seem to enter the mind XD
-She brings up GakiKame as an example...Eri's the only one that doesn't get a script every week.  Risa would have the script and would advance the show along while Eri just talks in response
-Sayu's sure the fans would figure it out right away but the bluff does have some cuteness to it

*punishment game: Sayu sings a song about Koharu in the Romance tune*

[listener asks if she was really surprised when Ogawa Makoto suddenly showed up at her place --reference to Mako chan's blog, dec.12th entry]

-that day, Sayu's mom said that Mako chan mama was coming over. 
-She thought it was mako chan mama at the door when the door bell went off.
-at that time Sayu was eating oden and then came "Saaaaaayu~"
-Sayu thought Mako chan was in high spirits! and thought Ooh, Mako chaaan~ like normal
-Sayu was a little embarrassed about the blog picture cause she had close to no makeup on but thanks mako chan all the same for letting people be able to see the regular Sayu.

Boots

-Sayu thought this was totally a given but every morning her mom would help her put her boots on.
-she thought it was totally normal until she told Gaki san.  Gaki san was like "EHHHhhhhhhhhh!?" in reaction
-Gaki thought it was amazing but it's totally normal for the shige household.  Her brother is the exception but Her mom gets boots for sayu and her sister. 
-usually when there's like 5 minutes to go, her mom would shout out "what colour boots would you like today?" and Sayu would shout out something like "brown~" and she'd bring them. 
-Her mom would unzip the boots, Sayu would put her feet in, then her mom would zip them up
-Sayu thought this was totally NORMAL.  she found out otherwise recently and was very surprised.

Otona no Gakuryoku Kentei QUIZ Special

-Sayu was really nervous appearing on tv without the rest of the members
-it was a very fun show
-Yaguchi and Okada Yui were really kind

[Sayu's important news of 2008 - Top 3]

Private life top 3 list

Number 3. mild insomnia

-Sayu loves sleep but lately she's not sleepy
-she's usually awake past midnight but by 1 or 2 she'll go to bed and fall asleep instantly
-but lately when it's 3am she'll wake up for sure.
-sometimes she can go back to sleep right away but when she can't go back to sleep she'll be awake until 7
-listening to soothing music doesn't help either nor watching tv
-she ends up playing with her cellphone

-been having a lot of dreams lately.  Today she had a dream about UFOs...the UFO was full of candy drops
-she didn't see any aliens though, just lots of candy drops

Number 2. Got into dramas

-normally Sayu loves watching variety shows but she doesn't watch dramas often
-but this year she got really into one drama about a genius hacker high school student that fights against virus terrorism. (Bloody Monday)
-Sayu finds it to be a drama where you really have to use your head.
-It's somehow interesting and fun
-She'd have it recorded and watch it many times over.  Like the parts she doesn't understand, she'd rewind and rewatch.
-for 1hr and 15 she would watch it very seriously
-the drama is only on once a week...the day that it airs is a day that shines the most for her.
-She just finds it incredibly enjoyable

Number 1. Doggie

-Sayu really wanted a light brown/red/brown toy poodle but due to bad timing and such she never did get one.
-she did go with mitsui to check out pet shops though
-when Sayu was walking with her mom in Ginza, they entered this shop.  It was not a pet shop but the shop had doggie clothes and pet food and a lot of fashionable things.
-there was this toy poodle with a super cute face there.  Sayu was thinking this is the one!
-she asked if it was for sale cause she really wanted it
-the price was 450000 yen but it's like the cutest thing she's ever seen
-because of the shocking price Sayu was disappointed and ended up only taking a cell pic and going home
-but it's just as well since she's really after a red coloured one anyways XD

Work life top 3 list

Number 3. Hawaii

-The most recent Hawaiian trip was the most fun for Sayu
-She didn't experience much jet lag...well except for that whole doing away with the eyelashes incident
-this time she was able to use her cell overseas without a card so she was able to talk to her mom and not have any lonely memories
-there was shopping and the fanclub tour
-the fanclub tour was really fun! It was really fun during the time they were making cell phone straps out of nuts
-the fans felt like friends
-For the dvd she made Hawaiian jewelry with Ai chan and Eri and did Love Love Kitchen with Reina and LinLin.
-Sayu was very much herself/ordinary during the dvd and wondered if that was okay since it might have been too ordinary

Number 2. A lot of Concert tours

-there are a lot of tours every year but for this year's spring concert they had an Asia tour for the first time
-All Singles Complete...very nostalgic
-getting her first concert solo with Furusato
-Sayu was of course nervous but singing by herself felt good and the fans were very kind

Number 1. 1 hour KonUsaPi!

-she was very happy to have a show in the first place but when she heard that it was being extended 30 minutes she was even more happy!
-Sayu's amazed at how the time slot got doubled!  She would have already been happy with 15 minutes more but receiving double is just really something.
-she's also got a lot of other radio work which she enjoys.
-but when it comes to konusapi she's comfortable since she's settled in and it's fun
-usually she's with all the members so when she first started doing the show alone she wondered if she was going to be okay. 
-Right now she's comfortable at it and feels that it's very important so she better value it

Naichau kamo

-Sayu is usually a fan of peaceful songs like Aruiteru and Mikan but Naichau kamo may be among her top 5 favs so look forward to it !

[oneechan]

-Recently her oneechan's good friend had to move away to Osaka for work
-the person was her oneechan's really good friend and a friend to the whole family.
-Sayu's mom was really close to her too and treated her like her own daughter
-when parting with the friend, her sister was very nonchalant...like they'll still be see each other around.
-while her sister was just like "bye bye", her mom was crying her eyes out
-seeing her mom cry made Sayu think she might cry too
-while her mom was crying her sister(?) said "Eh? mom are you having hay fever?  Isn't it an unusual time to have hay fever?"
-and her crying mom said "It's all your fault that I'm crying like this!"
-Sayu thinks her sisters cute for not thinking about anything

Aika

-Mitsui 16th birthday is approaching but Sayu hasn't decided on a present yet
-she wants to get something Mitsui would like but it's difficult when it comes to Mitsui
-Sayu thinks of a trash can but that's something she got from Aika
-She then thinks of how Aika bought a dog so doggie goods might be the way to go but then again that's more a gift to the dog
-Since Aika really likes tiger accessories, lions, and zebra? Sayu will look for something like that.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #758 on: January 07, 2009, 04:37:07 PM »
Didn't see it posted yet, so here's this weeks' KonUsaPi (late again! :blush: )
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aeqn95

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Nai Chau Kamo

2. Ongaku Gatas: Yattarouze!

3. KAME & L.N.K.: School Life

4. Morning Musume: Resonant Blue

5. Morning Musume: Aruiteru
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:19:34 PM by usagi_no_kami »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #759 on: January 08, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »
Thanks for the link Usagi!  Just finished 117 (see last page for trans) and 118 is already out XD 

oh yeah i had a little trouble with the link cause the forum added extra code onto it...and then sendspace hit me with ads for some reason...I wonder if the ads are a new thing...if they are, that's a shame cause I really liked sendspace for it's lack of annoying ads.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Energetic