JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kokeshi Doll - Suicide Boogie

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527512 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #800 on: February 14, 2009, 03:00:56 PM »
Yorosen week 18 spoiler:

OMG, Sayu actually beat Erika with arm wrestling! Who would've thought! Way to go Sayu!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #801 on: February 15, 2009, 01:51:42 PM »
*shudder shudder*

So here I am translating some much neglected KonUsaPi late at night...when I get to the part in #120 where Sayu's telling her listeners about a nightmare she had~~ and kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~!  I'm soo freaked out!!  I'm such a scaredy cat when it comes to tales of horror XD

kyaaa...I'll have to put a warning tag on it or something before posting it  :sweat:

okay back...ran off to watch a couple minutes of ameba so I wouldn't still be creeped out when I go to bed XD
It's like the fastest thing I could think of that could make me laugh.  This part got me back smiling~

[if this member were a guy, I'd want to give him chocolates]

-Koharu picks Reina
-Reina picks Junjun just cause she's the tallest
-Gaki chose Mitsui cause she looks cool in jeans

Sayu picks Gaki san because she seems the type that would really appreciate something handmade.  She'd appreciate it from the heart.  In response to that Reina's like "Sayu yadda~" because she's all talk. Everyone laughs cause they know exactly what Reina's talking about XD  Ai chan picks Sayu cause even if she failed at making good chocolates Sayu will still say it's delicious XD

oh Sayu ^_^;;;

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #802 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:31 PM »
Ehhh I'm kinda lost. Do they think Sayu's all talk meaning she doesn't mean what she says about Gaki appreciating something handmade or does it mean she wouldn't bother making chocolates to give somebody? Nevertheless, I'm happy that Sayu chose Gaki, not pleased about Risa not picking Ai/Eri/Sayu though :P

I totally agree that Sayu would definitely say the chocs taste good. Cuz she's Sayu :wub:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #803 on: February 18, 2009, 01:14:45 AM »
ah hehe gomen XD  I guess it was kind of confusing without the video XD

Sayu does mean what she said about Gaki.  So Gaki gets points for being the sincere one (everyone else agreed too).  Reina points out that Sayu's the opposite of Gaki.  Cause while Gaki's sincere, Sayu's all talk.  Gaki says it's cause Sayu's kind and doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.  Thanks why Ai chan picked Sayu cause Sayu would lie and say it's good even if it isn't XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #805 on: February 18, 2009, 11:28:06 AM »
This is by far the strangest ep of KonUsaPi...full of dreams and what if's.

Sayu was wrong btw...hearing about other people's nightmares is still scary XD  Well maybe not Koharu's nightmares.... darn bunny dreams.  *shudders*

erm but anyways enjoy =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #120 2008-01-20

-It's Yaguchi Mari's bday today, happy bday~!

-For this year's shrine visit on New Year's day, Sayu went with her family back in Yamaguchi.  Her Mom, dad, brother, and grandma were there (Sis wasn't)
-Sayu along with her mom and brother got their fortunes at the shrine.  The fortune Sayu pulled out was "slightly good luck".
-Sayu thought her results were so-so once again but her mom and brother also got the same results.

Cute hand-writing

-Sayu thanks the listener for complimenting her writing since she usually never gets such a compliment
-it is said that Sayu and her sister have the exact same writing.  Sayu thinks her sister's is prettier though.
-back in high school, Sayu would occasionally get her sister to do her reports and no one would notice. 
-Instead the reverse happens.  When Sayu did her own reports the teacher always suspected it was her sisters no matter how much Sayu insisted it's her own since their handwriting is way too similar.  (Sayu and her sister were in the same high school.  Sayu through correspondence)
-Sayu does imitate her sisters writing but the one she wanted to imitate the most was her second grade teacher's. 
-The teacher's blackboard writing was extremely cute and pretty and easy to read so she really admired it.

Something she always used as a child

-unlike the rest of the members that have things like towels from their childhood, which they cant sleep without, Sayu doesn't have something she always uses.
-when she visited Tokyo in grade 1 she got a mechanical pencil which she uses from time to time
-when she goes back to Yamaguchi there's this mug she had since she was child.  when she uses it she feels comforted and nostalgic.

WARNING: Do not read the next part if you don't like scary stories~ >__<!

[what kind of a dream was your first dream of the new year?]

-Sayu did have a dream during new years but she forgot what it was about
-but previously while traveling between jobs, before she came to the CBC studio, she had a really frightening dream.

The Nightmare: At the previous job, Sayu bought a dog which she wanted for a long time but for some reason she felt like she didn't want the dog.  She was asking the staff what she should do with it.  The staff told her to take it with her to the company.  Despite everything, she was saying how cute the dog is, while a cat walked by.  The dog went after the cat and dug at the cats eyes..causing "red stuff" to flowing out.  Sayu thought "wah! what should I do?! This is scary! This is scary!".  Then there happened to be a copy of Love Letter in the dream.  The dog grabbed the book and started going at Sayu's eyes in the photobook, and the red started flowing from the book too.  While being freaked out, the CBC staff came in and for some reason there were a lot of higher ups there, like the president.  Her manager told Sayu to follow them and that's when Sayu was like "AH! it was a dream."

-when she entered the studio she was all nervous for she thought the president might really be there but to her delight it was the usual calm setting inside.

Clothes

-in the past, Sayu and her sister would share clothes. 
-Recently Sayu bought a leopard-pattern dress.  Her sister asked to borrow it and Sayu said okay even though she hadn't worn it once yet.
-the next day her sister was still wearing the outfit.  Sayu thought 2 days was okay since it's winter. 
-then the next day her sister was still wearing the outfit.  Sayu thought...okay...3 days is still okay....
-then that night her sister just slept with it on. 
-The next morning her sister was like "I'm off" while leaving (with the outfit still on!).  Sayu saw this but just said "Have a safe trip" but once her sister got home, Sayu told her sister "it's been 4 days and you used it for pajamas."  Her sister replied it's because the outfit is so comfortable. 
-Sayu had to tell her sister to stop after one wear.  Her sister said she understood.  Sayu feels if she didn't tell her sister, her sister would have worn it for a week! XD  it was a surprising episode.

Reina

-surprisingly Reina laughs at puns the most
-when Sayu does a pun that causes the whole place to go silent, she's so thankful that she has Reina because Reina would be giggling away. 

Sayu's answers to What If situations

[what if you wake up the next morning and find your hair turned all Afro.  How would you spend that day?]

-if it was permanent, she'd run off to the hair salon
-if it was only for one day, she'd stay at home and wouldn't show her hair to anyone except herself.  She's sure it wouldn't look good on her.
-security is the most important thing to her.  That's why her hair is always straight or curled at the bottom.  With concerts she does twin ponytails "usachan hair" or the occasional ponytail.
-She doesn't have the courage to do her hair like Koharu's, where her bangs are raised.  Nor does she have the courage to do Junjun's one side do.
-same goes for other things like eating.  She's afraid of new foods..she just doesn't have the challenging spirit. 

[if KonUsaPi were to have a personality join, who would be a good choice?]

-Mano Eri chan.
-She's really cute.  She has straight pure black hair, plays the piano, is innocent, and very easygoing.
-ManoEri would say things like, "I'm so happy to be told that I'm similar to Michishige san," towards Sayu
-but if Sayu and Eri are together, ManoEri would use a praise Sayu, put down Eri technique.

example:
Manoeri: Michishige San sure is cute isn't she?
Eri: What about Eri? what about Eri?
Manoeri: Kamei san is . . .

-she does such things well and knows about a lot of various things.
-feels like they would be good friends

[what if the Sayu of the future were in front of you?]

-if a 30/40 year old Sayu were in front of her, she's really really take a good look at her.  Check out the skin tone and all that
-find out about her 3 sizes XD  see if she's grown or maintained herself.  that's what she's most concerned about
-also check out her eyes.  Her mom in the old days had really pretty double eyelids so she'd like to also check on that to see if there's any change.

[If you were to make a sticker, what kind of design would you have?]

-something squishy and fluffy..something you want to touch
-but she doesn't want anyone actually touching it, just looking at it
-something that people will say is cute
-cute is the best compliment to Sayu ever

[what if you were a guy and you want to confess your love to Michishige Sayumi, how would you do it?]

-She'd pretend like she wasn't in love with the person, she wouldn't act cold but just normally
-and then during a normal conversation she'd just be blunt and say "To be honest...I...like you"
-just something like that thrown into a totally normal conversation
-she thinks a guy gathering his courage to be frank is very cute.

[If you can become a creature of the sea, what would you be?]

-Sayu would want to be a Manbou fish! (Sunfish)
-Sayu loves the fish at the aquarium.  When she was at the aquarium she saw the Manbou fish and thought it was an idiot. 
-The other fish seemed to be using their brains, trying to move together in a group.  They also have an intellectual facial expression. 
-The manbou on the other hand has a really dumb looking face, like it has nothing on it's mind but it's suuuper cute.
-Sayu really loves the aquarium.  she recently found out that while the silver cod is a cod, the silver mutsu isn't a type of mutsu at all but another type of fish.  it's only called a mutsu because it tastes like mutsu (Japanese blue fish).
-and the same goes for yellowtail..only the biggest ones are called yellowtail

-Sayu friend has this turtle.  When she went to her friends house a year ago it was really small, like only 10 cm but 8 months later it's at least twice as big, about 20-30 cm.
-it makes her wonder about how a turtle grows with it's hard shell.
-she thinks sea creatures are very mysterious and has become interested in them lately.

[if Michishige Sayumi were to be a heroine in an anime, what kind of character would she be and who would be the voice actor?]

-Normally her character would be all cute and energetic.  Someone that doesn't think about much but is a popular person all the same.  She'd be someone that is loved by everyone. 
-but when there's an emergency, like if someone collapsed and an ambulance can't come...her character would have a medical license for some reason and be able to provide medical treatment.  She wants to be a heroine that possesses the hands of god.
-the character would appear dumb and be bad at math and science but would come up with resourceful ways for medical treatment like using a coat hanger when there's no proper instruments around. 
-As for voice actor, she'd do it herself if she could
-Sayu likes to fantasize.  Before going to bed she'd occasionally fantasize about things like being on stage with morning musume during a sudden earthquake.  If something happened to one of the members, sayu would come to the rescue and do first aid.   
-she'd make herself cool XD

[If you were to have a foreign debut, which country would you have a debut in?]

-Sayu picks Paris, France. 
-She'd have curly blonde hair and be in a loli outfit singing in English
-Sayu stops with the English idea once the staff tells her they don't speak English in France.  Instead she'd go for a Japanese debut in France.

[Events unique to your hometown?]

-something she only does in Yamaguchi would be watermelon splitting.
-This is something they'd do every year.  They'd go buy a watermelon and then spread out newspaper in the house and put the melon on it.  Since they live close to the beach they'd go down there and get a stick from the big tree there.  Then while blind folded they'd use the stick to split the watermelon. 
-It's a bit dangerous since they could end up breaking the vase while blindfolded but it's a lot of fun.  It's more exciting to split a watermelon at home rather than the beach because of the smaller amount space. 

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #806 on: February 18, 2009, 08:54:38 PM »
'-She'd have curly blonde hair and be in a loli outfit singing in English'

There are no words that really describe my reaction to this answer <33333
The Paris bit is hopeful for me, I always figured if MM came to Europe they'd go to Paris first(and it's really easy for me to get to...just a bit expensive to stay in)

Thanks for the translation/summary Sukoshi :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #807 on: February 19, 2009, 03:08:00 AM »
[If you were to have a foreign debut, which country would you have a debut in?]

-Sayu picks Paris, France.
-She'd have curly blonde hair and be in a loli outfit singing in English
-Sayu stops with the English idea once the staff tells her they don't speak English in France.  Instead she'd go for a Japanese debut in France.

XD XD XD XD The whole English in France thing... I dunno that cracked me up.

And it looks like Sayu and I think the same about how a guy should confess.  I find it cute, too, if one were to gather his courage/feelings before saying it flat out.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #808 on: February 19, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »
THankies so much for the trans Sukoshi-chan :)

Eeeeks that nightmare WAS scary. To think I had thought it wouldn't be that bad going by what Sayu usually screams about :P
I read watermelon splitting as spitting XD I imagined Sayu spitting watermelon seeds out for a sec :D
Wahhhh Sayu wants to be a heroine during an earthquake....only thing is....does she know first aid? :lol:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:11:12 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #809 on: February 21, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »
Is Sayu really a railway otaku or was it just meant as a joke?!

She spoke very fluently when presenting which made her come across very professional.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #810 on: February 26, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »
Clothes

-in the past, Sayu and her sister would share clothes. 
-Recently Sayu bought a leopard-pattern dress.  Her sister asked to borrow it and Sayu said okay even though she hadn't worn it once yet.
-the next day her sister was still wearing the outfit.  Sayu thought 2 days was okay since it's winter. 
-then the next day her sister was still wearing the outfit.  Sayu thought...okay...3 days is still okay....
-then that night her sister just slept with it on. 
-The next morning her sister was like "I'm off" while leaving (with the outfit still on!).  Sayu saw this but just said "Have a safe trip" but once her sister got home, Sayu told her sister "it's been 4 days and you used it for pajamas."  Her sister replied it's because the outfit is so comfortable. 
-Sayu had to tell her sister to stop after one wear.  Her sister said she understood.  Sayu feels if she didn't tell her sister, her sister would have worn it for a week!   it was a surprising episode.

Lol, sounds a bit like Sayu's sister was hoping Sayu would see how much she liked and would let her keep it! :lol:

Offline HPMusume

• sayu
  • sayumi #1 asistant in canada
« Reply #811 on: February 27, 2009, 10:40:41 PM »
does anyone know what sayu's family members names are? i never heard her talk about it,
like her brother and sister, or 2 sisters right? one older and one younger.

but i have always been curious of the mysterious "onechan" i hear on the radio alot ^^
btw nice to see you still posting here usagichan   :grin:
♥【道重さゆみ】♥  ♥【道重さゆみ】♥

http://shigealliance.chokkan.0lx.net/memberlist.html

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #812 on: February 28, 2009, 12:07:20 AM »
does anyone know what sayu's family members names are? i never heard her talk about it,
like her brother and sister, or 2 sisters right? one older and one younger.
I think she has an older brother and older sister. I don't think she's ever mentioned the names of them.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #813 on: March 02, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »
Yep, Naomi's right, Sayu has an older brother and older sister. Although, as far as I can recall, no names have been mentioned... probably to keep their identities secret so they don't get made fun of because of the stories Sayu tells! :lol:

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #814 on: March 03, 2009, 06:21:38 PM »
Here you go, this week's KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kymn42

This weeks' playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Nai Chau Kamo

2. Morning Musume (Michishige Sayumi solo): It's You

3. Hidemi Uematsu: Jidai

4. Erina Mano: Otome no Inori

5. Yaguchi Mari: Seishun Boku

Sayu's solo has a bit of a Hip-Hop, Rockish feel to it!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #815 on: March 03, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »
Yay, done before the new episode tomorrow!  Guess that isn't true anymore since I didn't hit submit last night XD

oh I included OnDiet's translation of a kameshige part since she already done it...plus who wants to read point form when there are proper sentences and paragraphs to be had =P

anyways enjoy  :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KonUsaPi #121 2008-01-27

-Recently Sayu went home to Yamaguchi. 
-Back home she owns this fine aged cat which she hasn't seen for a very long time.
-Seeing the cat again was very surprising.  It's shocking just how fat the cat has become.
-Sayu imagined her cat would have gained weight because it was winter time, just like how some people get fat in the winter and thin in the summer...but the cat is beyond chubby, it's fat and flabby~
-Her cat, Cherry, resembles her owner but it's also a little ditsy looking
-Even though it just ate, it would go meow for more food.  When you give it more food it has no problems eating it all.  And that's probably how it got so fat.
-the amount it gained is just amazing.
-What's even more surprising is how fat the tail has gotten. 
-it's tail used to be very cute in that it was curly but now she just doesn't know XD
-the cat's still cute with it's flabbiness but Sayu thinks it might be quite the handful
-well it's okay since it's cute but it was still quite the shock.

QUIZ SHIGESAGON

[what is the prefectural flower of Yamaguchi?]

-Dokubana? (Poison flower)
-Sayu gets the answer wrong by saying the flower is "Poison Flower" but she explains there really are poisonous flowers in Yamaguchi. 
-On the way to elementary school there are poisonous flowers in which she was told by a friend, "If you touch these you'll die!"
-Even though you're to never touch them, she did touch them once.  It ended up being okay since she's still alive but she had to desperately wash her hands
-she hasn't seen the poisonous flower in Tokyo but a lot of them bloom in Yamaguchi.
-it's a really cute pink flower but it's totally black in the middle where pollen should be. Everyone says to be careful to not touch the pollen cause you'll die from it.

the correct answer is "Natsu Mikan" flower  (Brassica rapa)

[How do you pronounce the first month (of the year) in English?]

-Snow.  First month? October? June?

answer: January

-jun aasaa?
-January?  What is that?  Someone's name?

[Are there times when you get mad at your sister?]

-Sayu had to really think about this one but couldn't recall anything
-maybe they fought as kids but she can't remember.
-her sister doesn't like to stir up trouble.  she's the type to hold it in and not saying anything.

-her sister's friend was over at their house to hangout one time.  When Sayu got home, the friend said she was leaving cause she had a cold and wasn't feeling well.
-her sister was really worried and told her friend to visit the hospital while she was leaving their place
-Her friend said she'll go to the hospital the next day.  So the next day her sister mailed her friend and asked her if she went to the hospital
-her friend replied "Yes. I went to the hospital. Dentist."
-since she was really worried over her, you'd expect her to get mad at her friend for going to a dentist instead of a doctor, but her sister simply said "Oh is that so?" in a normal way.

[listener compliments Sayu's skin and asks how she get it's so nice?]

-Sayu says her skin isn't nice at all.  For tv and concerts she covers it up with concealer.
-since the listener that's asking for advice is the same age as her, she thinks it's not a problem (it's part of youth)
-to keep the skin pretty there's face lotions and moisturizing creams but Sayu says the best thing to do is avoid stress.
-Stress is the worst thing for skin and there's no recovering from that. 
-acne from eating too much chocolate isn't a problem because it clears up pretty quick but skin probs while being stressed never clear.  So you should be careful of that.
-Sayu isn't stressed right now but last year in August, she got a rash (spots?) on her neck which never cleared up.
-The doctor says it's from stress.
-well Sayu thinks it'll clear up someday
-Recently her acne has gotten pretty bad though.  It now being winter, the most delicious time for chocolates, she just couldn't resist.  She ended up eating a whole bunch of chocolate which resulted in getting pimples the next day.
-Lately she's been thinking positively...in that she thinks her skin is like the sky full of stars. 
-when she got 3 pimples she thought it looked like Orion. 
-Recently She likes to think she has winter skin.
-Sayu said this with Reina and the make-up artist around.  Reina giggled while the make-up artist was like "huh?"
-Sayu thinks Reina's kind for laughing.  so she was like "Lookie Reina, it's a shooting star" while moving her face about.  Reina was trying to keep her voice down but was laughing a lot. 
-It makes Sayu's really happy thinking of how Reina can be so honest and laugh at so many things.
-Skin problems are okay, just laugh it off.  It's really just a matter of time anyways.

[February 11th is junjun's 21st bday...have you decided on a present?]

-hasn't decided yet but Junjun's easy to figure out since Junjun and Sayu have similar taste
-Junjun likes cute things, pink things, girlie things
-Mitsui's birthday, on January 13th, is what Sayu's really worried over. 
-She gave Mitsui a purse, well a big pouch that can be used as a purse.
-Mitsui and Reina are the tough ones to get gifts for
-Junjun on the other hand is easy to understand so even though she hasn't decided, it wouldn't be a problem.
-the staff inform Sayu that Mitsui's birthday is actually January 12th.  Sayu doesn't believe it. 
-She mixed it up because her own birthday falls on a 13th
-Sayu apologizes to Mitsui

[what did the members or your family say about your Otona no Gakuryoku Kentei QUIZ tv appearance?]

-After getting home from the hello pro concert at Tokyo Nakano sunplaza, Sayu, her mom and brother watched the quiz show together.
-her brother had a good laugh
-her mom said something like "Even though you got it wrong you saved it with a smile"
-she told her grandma, grandpa, cousin and uncle to watch it.  She told them, they have to check it out, with a lot of confidence.
-when haromoni was around she would write to her grandpa and tell him to watch it and he would always mail back that he watched it and that she was cute.
-but this time with the quiz show, she didn't get any mail at all.  Not from her grandpa, grandma, nor uncle.
-one of her classmate friends mailed her about it but she didn't get anything else so it was shocking
-she hasn't gotten any feedback other than from her mom and brother.  Not even from her dad.  She thinks her dad must have been shocked at his daughter for not knowing elementary knowledge.

Manga

-In the past, Sayu didn't really see herself growing up
-she thinks her youth is still at the jr high level (meaning that she still has the mentality of jr highschooler..emotionally anyways)
-when she read shoujo manga she would think that she's still a jr highschooler cause the books would always be about older people that are in high school
-but now when she reads manga, she's older than all the characters
-the character introductions would be like "I'm Karen, 17. I admire such and such senior" 
-she's amazed that it's about characters younger than her
-it makes her wonders if she's grown or not.

Funny Faces

-Reina's hen gao (strange/funny face) is cute yet really weird.  she's really good at making weird faces.
-Koharu tends to overdo it and it turns out absolutely horrible.  Eri too.
-Reina's hen gao is a face that makes you laugh.  It makes you laugh but it's really weird yet funny and interesting while still being cute. 
-Kusumi koharu's hen gao on the other hand is a face that doesn't make you laugh.
-Sayu's fine with it cause she'd just tease Koharu about it and tell her to stop
-but if you ever see Eri's...it's like something you can't look at...it's like looking a bug.
-Sayu reasons it's like how some girls are bad with bugs.  Sayu's not scared of bugs but other people get creeped out by the mere thought of them.
-Sayu thinks it's better for Koharu and Eri to stop with the faces.  Well she especially wants her most beloved Eri to stop because it's troubling to her.

Sleeping Nude

-Yesterday, her sister was sleeping nude again even though it's winter.
-well there's a futon so it's not a problem but her nude sister called Sayu over to turn off the lights.
-Sayu had to turn the lights off quick cause she didn't especially want to always be looking at that
-Sayu's well aware of her sister's nude habits but she wasn't expecting the whole turn off the lights thing *shudders*
-well that's her oneechan for you

Naichau kamo

[scenario: saying Naichau kamo after a harsh dance lesson]

-If there was a really harsh dance lesson she'd only say "naichau kamo" in a really quiet voice...well she wouldn't even voice it, she'd try to hold it back and not want to talk about it with anyone else she might really cry.

Quote from: OnDiet
In one of the corners, Sayu was given several situations whereby she has to say "Naichau Kamo" which also means "I might cry" in English.

One of the situation was that what if Eri, who is always with Sayu, graduates from Morning Musume. Sayu responded with a very real "Naichau Kamo". She said that she can never imagine this happening neither have she thought of it before and she might not even want to think of it. Sayu admits that she finds Eri funny. She brings up something that happened recently during Hello! Project 2009 Winter Wonderful Hearts Kouen ~ Kakumei Gannen ~. As we already know, SayuEri have been playing a skit-liked pairing during the end of the MC with the Makotos and Mano.

During one of the concert days of the concert tour, the first concert MC, not many fans laughed at SayuEri's skit-liked MC so they started worring about the second concert. Both of them wanted the fans to find the skit funny so they went to the usual staffs that helped them with their MCs for advice and were told that SayuEri are funny when they're disorganised. The staffs added on that SayuEri practiced too many times for the first concert, therefore the MC was too perfect and since SayuEri were too confident after those practices, it only made the MC not funny. The staffs told them to only practice once. Eri agreed with it so they only practiced once, but the girls were pretty pressurised because they can only have one practice session before the real thing starts. At that time, Eri said "Yabai (Omg)" with amazingly lol expression on her face, making Sayu laugh really hard even though they were about to start the concert. Sayu said she was able to have such a good laugh all because of Eri. If she don't have Eri who is always together with her through the happy times with her, she might cry.

Halfhearted

-Everyone says Sayu's halfhearted but Sayu defends herself and says that she's actually not halfhearted but the things she thinks up to say don't exactly work out
-Gaki san would say "You're really halfhearted aren't you, Sayu"
-It's like whenever Gaki san would change her nails, Sayu would always say that it's cute.  but Recently when she didn't change her nails Sayu still said it was cute.  Hence Gaki san said she's halfhearted. 
-and when Gaki san only cut her nails, Sayu said "Ooo gaki san did you change your nails?" hence earning her another "you're halfhearted" comment

-Then there was this:
Sayu: "Ah! Gaki san, did you change your cellphone?"
Gaki: "nope"
Sayu: *yabai*
Sayu: "Oh...um..I made a mistake.  I meant you did something with the decorations right?"
Gaki: "I didn't change the decorations, Sayumi."
Sayu: *yabai*
Sayu: "Ah! you added a strap to it!"
Gaki: "I didn't change anything."

-she just kept digging a deeper hole for herself and got yet another "you really are halfhearted" comment
-Sayu still thinks that's not true.
-so to clear herself she thought the next time Gaki san changes her nails she'll definitely be the first to comment on them
-and as if prepared for that, a mail comes from Gaki san saying "Sayumi, I'm doing my nails right now.  N-A-I-L-S."
-Sayu replied saying she understood and that she'll come up with something good to say for tomorrow
-and then the next day she totally forgot about the nails XD 
-then Reina comes along and asks Gaki san if she changed her nails 
-which triggers panic in Sayu, leading Sayu to exclaim "Ah! for reeeal!" (HONTO dAaaa!) while taking advantage of the situation XD

Steaky

-Last year's New Year's Eve soba was tempura soba.  It was made by her grandma when Sayu went over to eat at her place in Yamaguchi.
-in the morning, before she had the soba, Sayu went to the market.  She bought a LOT of puffer fish, yellowtail, and sea bream.
-It's been awhile since Sayu last had puffer fish so this time she had her fill of it.  Everything was fresh and delicious so she ended up eating a very surprising amount.
-her granny then said "Don't just eat fish, have some teaky, teaky."
-apparently her granny calls steak, teaky XD
-At first Sayu didn't know what that was but she was like "oh! I want some teaky"
-after having steak as well, she was soo full.  By the time the new year's soba was ready, Sayu was so full she could only eat take a bite XD

[what's good about entering the entertainment world ?]

-There are a lot of good things.  When it comes to joining morning musume, the best thing was being able to meet the members.
-As for the entertainment world, the best thing is the discovery of the flat iron.
-the flat irons the make-up artists use are super super powerful.  They are 180 degrees in heat and make your hair super straight.
-She didn't know there was something that can make your hair so straight so fast until she entered the entertainment world. 

[what's the tough part?]

-As for hardships, there are a lot of those as well.  In terms of Morning Musume, it would be dancing and singing.  Like when you can't remember dance moves or can't dance a part well, you feel that it's tough. 
-but surprisingly the toughness leads to good results. 
-The hard part and the good part is something you feel together. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

kyaaa at the last part of Funny Faces, Sayu says "sayumi ga ichiban daisuki na eri" (30:39)
hehe suki suki  :wub:  My favourite line of the whole episode =D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #817 on: March 04, 2009, 11:42:07 AM »
kyaaa at the last part of Funny Faces, Sayu says "sayumi ga ichiban daisuki na eri" (30:39)
hehe suki suki  :wub:  My favourite line of the whole episode =D
Aaaaaw, aw aw aw aw~! That's so adorable :heart:
I love how that even now with Sayu talking about the other members (Reina & Gakisan) A LOT more on the show, she still manages to through the sweetest comments to Eri. :wub:
Oh gawd, just thinking about how Sayu would be at Eri's grad is depressing, waaah, surely they couldn't split the two :cry:

Thank you so so so much Sukoshi, I just spent a fun hour or so catching up on all the ones I missed (again :roll: ) and that was lots of fun :w00t: I can never thank you enough for always providing us with such awesome translations/summaries :heart:
And a big thanks to OnDiet too  :-*

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #818 on: March 04, 2009, 10:48:21 PM »
hehe thank you lolli  :shy2:  it's a real great source of motivation when someone enjoys my translations =D

as a thank you, I added some bonus content on the previous page :D
(hehe well it would have been originally included if one my files didn't cut off a couple minutes early)

You know, I think Yamaguchi is somewhere I'd like to visit.  Sounds like it's really green and has a lot of rivers.  PLUS! it has poisonous flowers and poisonous fish XD  I'd of course leave the flowers alone but Sayu's obsession with fugu (puffer fish) has left me with a craving for it.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #819 on: March 04, 2009, 11:41:43 PM »
Really nice translations.  Never even know these existed  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kokeshi Doll - Suicide Boogie