JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - independent

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527469 times)

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #840 on: April 14, 2009, 04:25:58 PM »
^ Lol, I've actually had the bathroom door smack me in the head before too! :lol:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #841 on: April 15, 2009, 01:25:19 AM »
I've never smacked my head on the door, per se, but I did walk right into a wall nearby the bathroom. I knew the door was open, but it was too dark to see, so I kinda guessed where it was and turned... SMACK! It's very disorienting being hit that hard while you're still half asleep. :sweatdrop:

Aw, poor Sayu getting a zero... I remember crying the first time I got a C (72%)... D:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #842 on: April 15, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »
*rolls eyes at shiya*  72....I don't think I ever cried over a 72...though it is disappointing cause it's close to a B.  But Sayu has a point...I think it's actually pretty hard to get a zero.  I mean...don't you even get one or two half marks out of pity?  XD

I think I'm okay with doors....cabinets and desks are my main concern...my poor knees!  XD

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
« Reply #843 on: April 15, 2009, 09:32:53 AM »
LOL Sayu is 100% idol XD

I completely misread this at first, and thought it was that she nailed Sayu. Please say I'm not the only one XD though in my defence, she probably did mail and nail Sayu....
LOL I read that too but since I'm not surprised, I didn't notice it was "mailed" not "nailed" ... not until you bring that up LOL
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 09:38:35 AM by kosu »

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #844 on: April 15, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »
A door to the face... gotta admit I've had that happen to my shoulder before, it hurts especially when you are doing it to yourself unknowingly you are so confident it's not gonna hit you and *thunk* ouchies.

I seriously didn't know someone was doing write ups for UsaPi here! I gotta drop by way more often now, listening to it several times with no understanding because my 3 years of cruddy high school and 4+ years of college Japanese does not help!

I kinda wonder to what level of cuteness the attempt must have been. I mean regular sayu is adorable as heck, but watching that show with her and mari trying to charm that guy while acting like a school girl... I think that might have been a bit over the top. An old man would get suspicious if she did that I think... but regular Sayu, way way better!

I get distressed over getting C's...I think my mentality meter would break if I saw a 0 ><.

Post1000 to Sayu! I may not be here enough but I eep the spirit alive! Go Sayu V^_^V
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #845 on: April 15, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »
^ Long time since we've seen you here Invisname! :D

Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w0trsr

This weeks' playlist:

1. Sayumi Michishige: It's You!

2. Morning Musume: Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou

* She starts off with a bit of talk about the concert in Yamaguchi.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »
According to MusumeNavi, on 4/17 Sayu will be making her 3rd(?) appearance on Shougeki! One Phrase:
04/17(金)  24:14~24:50 TBSテレビ系[新]「笑撃!ワンフレーズ」矢口真里・道重さゆみ

Yaguchi is also going to be on the show.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #847 on: April 22, 2009, 05:43:59 PM »
Here's this weeks' KonUsaPi:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iv3eqb

This week's playlist:

1. Morning Musume: Shouganai Yume Oibito

2. Morning Musume: 3, 2, 1, Breaking Out! --- Really cute how she says it... seems she has a bit of trouble saying "Breaking".  :)

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #848 on: April 23, 2009, 04:59:12 AM »
Kindai interview
Question 1: What is a dream you'd like to come true once?
Michishige: I want perfect pitch. It's my dream to be able to hit the right note, no matter what. That's too cool! (lol)
LOL :lol: XD  :theking

Question 2: What's a dream that you've had when you were asleep that left an impression?
Michishige: There was a dream I had in kindergarten. Back then I really wanted a pet. But I had a dream where there was an elephant and a giraffe in front of the house, and I couldn't get out. After that, I didn't want a pet so much (lol)
lol

Question 3: What is your current dream?
Michishige: I always want to be chasing a dream. There are little goals every day, so right now my dream is to have something to aim for, so that some day I'll have a big dream.
step by step XD

Question 4: What are your recommended and favourite points of the new single "Shou ga nai Yume Oibito"?
Michishige: My favourite part is the bright and shiny intro. It makes you excited, thinking, "What kind of song will this be?" And then it grabbed hold of my heart (lol)
lol that's ... different lol

Question 5: Give a message to everybody who is chasing after a dream!
Michishige: When you're chasing a dream, you can be nervous and uncertain, but I think a lot of fun can come from it, too. But if you try too hard, you'll end up spinning your wheels. So please face your dreams and chase after them at your own pace, not running too fast, one step at a time, and without withdrawing from reality.
:theking

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #849 on: April 27, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »
EHHHH?!?!? Crying over a C Shiichan? You don't wanna be seeing my results then. I have 3 face smashing into inanimate objects experience. One was a pillar at the airport, the other was into a stack of chairs piled at the back of the school hall. I actually got a nose bleed from that one XD And the last was crashing into my bedroom door cuz somehow when I twisted the knob, I failed to push the damn thing open and went face first into the wood. Luckily I didn't break my glasses :D

Sayu's too cute!! Why would she think watching her old audition footage would be embarassing? She was ultra adorable in it! She should be proud of herself *nods head*

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #850 on: April 28, 2009, 02:28:11 AM »
OMG. NO WORDS BE NEEDED FOR THE AMOUNT OF SHOCK (and cuteness for those of you like me).

http://aewen.com/momusu/group/img/aewen1240.jpg
Credits to aewen.

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #851 on: April 28, 2009, 02:40:56 AM »
^ lol yep, that's Dark Sayu XD

she loves to play with our imaginations while "playing" with other members

Kill two birds with one stone :)

just like Miki XD

*chu ~*
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 02:55:43 AM by kosu »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #852 on: April 28, 2009, 04:07:03 AM »
^
:imdead:

* JFC groans from his deathbed...which concert...which song? :drool:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #853 on: April 28, 2009, 05:16:14 AM »
From Resonant Live, either Sayu's or Junjun's solo angle.  Based on the outfits, it's probably Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku Youna Mirai de Are. ;)

GOD DAMMIT SAYU. WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR LOVE FOR ERI, GAKI, AND REINA? ...BUT MOSTLY ERI. Dammit, if Sayu kisses Junjun, then with Eri she'd...

:drool:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #854 on: April 28, 2009, 06:10:10 AM »
BUSTED!!! Sayummy is the real playa of momusu... look at her face, is a total victory for her

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #855 on: April 28, 2009, 06:54:19 AM »
If Sayu's the playa, wtf do we call Eri? xD (AiEri, GakiKame, SayuEri, TanaKamei, KameJun, MikiEri...) [EDIT: Uke...?]

Better idea. Sayu = Seme. xD (I mean, she got Ai, Junjun, Linlin, and Mittsi all in one concert. And these are just the caps. *demands the full solo DVD*)

Offline eynjel18

• Sayumi Daisuki
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAYUMI MICHISHIGE CUTE FOREVER!!!
« Reply #856 on: April 28, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »
I wish I was JunJun or Sayu or better in the middle. I want to see this in motion.
I LOVE SAYUMI MICHISHIGE FOREVER!!!

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #857 on: April 28, 2009, 03:52:20 PM »
sooooooo

has some place to download the solo versions ??

finally sayu kiss someone live ahehaea, i see a lot of the concert she try in vain, but finally someone accept her kiss haehaea :3~~~ <3

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #858 on: April 28, 2009, 07:32:42 PM »
GOD DAMMIT SAYU. WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR LOVE FOR ERI, GAKI, AND REINA? ...BUT MOSTLY ERI. Dammit, if Sayu kisses Junjun, then with Eri she'd...

:drool:
Sayu and Eri usually room together when they're on the road, so there's no immediacy to attack her on-stage...she's got all night to do that back at the hotel! :lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #859 on: April 29, 2009, 03:00:02 AM »
OMG. NO WORDS BE NEEDED FOR THE AMOUNT OF SHOCK (and cuteness for those of you like me).

http://aewen.com/momusu/group/img/aewen1240.jpg
Credits to aewen.
^

:lol:

For those that don't understand, Michishige is saying 'I did too much' in the gif..

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - independent