JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Love -Ame No Nichiyoubi

Author Topic: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]  (Read 527513 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Michishige Sayumi Thread (道重さゆみ) [+100 pages]
« Reply #1140 on: June 22, 2010, 11:05:46 PM »
^ like my avatar former sig XD

I'll be waiting while I write up on something else at the moment :lol:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:55:15 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
« Reply #1141 on: June 25, 2010, 10:12:02 PM »

momusu member, michishige sayumi caught singing an akb48 song!

Morning Musume member, Michishige Sayumi has been causing much controversy lately.

Last night, before Morning Musume's stage play, Fashionable in Osaka, microphone hacks were recorded by fans of the girls talking and gossiping before the play. Subsequent leaks revealed Michishige Sayumi singing AKB48's latest hit, Ponytail to ShouShou. This leak has further angered loyal fans who believe the two idol groups to be in competition.

source: http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/909818.html#cutid1

:roll:

Does anyone else find it a little weird that fans are hacking their microphones.  :smhid

Anyway, I don't know why Momusu wotas and AKB wotas are causing a war over stuff like this.  The isn't the first time that Sayumi caused controversy.  Just leave Sayumi alone and let her love other idols!

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #1142 on: June 25, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »
... two groups can be "in competition" and still like each other's songs. Come on~ Hearing her sing some other group's song is controversy?  :doh: The controversy here should be that fans are hacking their microphones, no?  :?

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Sayu vs. The World
« Reply #1143 on: June 25, 2010, 11:12:15 PM »
Does anyone else find it a little weird that fans are hacking their microphones.  :smhid

Not at all.  I mean, remember all those isolated mic feeds from the concerts?  Rika yapping backstage.  And so on.  If you choose public life you gotta expect the worst in today's 24/7 feeding frenzy.

And all this fuss sure is raising Shigechan's profile.  This will definitely enhance her post-H!P career.  Her new mantle is being the target of different wota -- she can handle!

As for the Momusu Fans vs. AKB fans...  I'm wa~ay out of the loop but wouldn't you be gratified as an AKB fan that "The Enemy" is embracing that which you hold so dear to your heart (and spending money)?  Not like she was mocking the song like she was mocking Matsujun...

Gotta love gossip!

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Re: Sayu vs. The World
« Reply #1144 on: June 25, 2010, 11:25:44 PM »
Not like she was mocking the song like she was mocking Matsujun...
When was she mocking Matsujun?

I like AKB, so Sayu liking AKB as well just makes me like her even more. :3

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
Re: Sayu vs. The World
« Reply #1145 on: June 26, 2010, 01:52:17 AM »
When was she mocking Matsujun?

Recently, Sayumi was on the TV show "Himitsu no Arashi-chan" during the Mannequin 5 segment where a few girls comment on the guys of Arashi's outfits. Then of course, Sayumi's infamous tongue, bad mouth not only Matsumoto Jun's outfit but his face, saying that his face is Gaudy.
Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/featured/michishige-sayumimorning-musume-gives-bitter-comments-about-matsujuns-fashion/

I love Arashi and I saw the episode. I found it very funny and Matsujun didn't seem too offended. But some Arashi fans didn't like it and gave her a lot of crap on her blog. Poor Sayumi :( I still love her even if she has a venomous tongue.

Edit:
Here's some of the episode, where Sayumi and a few other girls you might recognize judging the outfits of Arashi and two other guys.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 02:08:49 AM by kurotsuki »

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #1146 on: June 26, 2010, 05:06:04 AM »
Arent they supposed to make fun of them on that show? lol

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
« Reply #1147 on: June 26, 2010, 05:41:30 AM »
^
lol There is a mixture of good and bad comments. I've heard some pretty ugly comments before but guess when you say something bad about one of the guys face or character then that's not a good thing with fans.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #1148 on: June 26, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »
I kinda doubt that the wota are that angry anyway. This ain't allkpop!

Apparently Reina and Sayu did some Aitakatta and Ponytail dancing. And Reina sang some AKB48 too.

I find it really cool that she sang some Skirt Hirari since it shows that they know even the pre-popular-AKB songs.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #1149 on: June 26, 2010, 09:26:46 AM »
its nice to see MM and AKB48 has a certain level of respect to each other.

Sayumi was just being herself she doesnt gve a fuck. also her whole venom tongue thing is just her character and what not.i doubt shes that bitchy in RL. she doesnt care what other fans think. she already said that on her blog.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1150 on: June 28, 2010, 10:42:47 PM »
Star Digio radio presents "Morning Musume Shoka no 2 Kagetsu Renzoku Monthly Special ~Futatabi Watashi-tachi no Deban ga Yatekitta!!~" 6.27.10 - Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina 2nd Appearance

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mro1h
(Credit: Amped_Echoz@H!O)

Summary by OnDiet@H!O
Translation
Reina and Sayu start off the radio show by picking on Eri who was randomly dancing despite it being a radio show. Eri tried to explain herself only to realise its not as easy as she thought.

Reina is the host for this episode. They decided that Reina shouldn't go with the Yankee image she has. Instead, she should be more like a punk rock Reina. Reina asked Eri to show an example of punk Reina introducing herself and as expected, Eri gave a really bad one (~2:20)

Following the soccer fever, the girls are going to try talk about soccer. Sayu loves to watch soccer. Reina was really surprised and Eri started exaggerating it by going "What happened? Oya oya? Are are?". Sayu had to stop her in the end to continue. Unsurprisingly, Sayu is a fan of Japan. Her family bought the T-shirts and wears them at home. Sayu mistakenly called Reina Eri and when Eri asked what's her (Eri) name, Sayu went along with the flow and said Reina. Tankame then did another gang up and told Sayu to do that for the rest of the show, which of course, Sayu refused to. Reina didn't know how to join in the conversation since she isn't a big football fan.

And here's an Eri trivia, Eri was in some sort of soccer club when she was in primary school. Its not exactly a soccer team but they do play soccer. Sayu and Reina (Who didn't know Eri was in such a club) asked Eri why she didn't join in the conversation earlier, lol. (Sayu was kind of like talking to herself for the first few minutes of the conversation). Eri was a striker (Me too!). She said "forward" for strikers (centre forward) when she told Sayu and Reina what her position was which the two of them didn't know what it means. Eri refused to explain at first but Sayu challenged her and said "You aren't telling us b/c you don't know right?" lol. Smart move. After they found out Eri was a striker, Reina started "accusing" Eri of being a "S" (Sadist). Eri told them all to calm down and she added in "B/c I'm a M". Coming back to the topic of striker Eri, she didn't do well so she was one of those sitting on the benches, lol. (Oh just tell her to wink at the goalkeeper. It'll work on me!) Sayu gave Eri a red card to shut Eri up since Tanakame wouldn't stop talking among themselves about Eri's chin.

As they moved on to the song, Eri couldn't find her script.

(Reina's selection) Tanka Reina - Kira Kira Shiny G

Eri started meowing suddenly while Reina was reading out the segment title. The next segment is a sexy segment. All three of them have to read out the same sentence in their way of sexiness. (~9:12) It became really funny when Eri started doing her thing and they couldn't continue b/c Eri couldn't stop laughing causing Tanakame's sentences to sound like some sort of last words like of sentence. Do listen to it. Its hilarious.

Reina offered Eri the position of the host which Eri turned down in a Japanese slang. Sayu then told Eri to use proper Japanese b/c the creator of Japanese is crying after seeing what the language have became. Reina for no good reason said "Bush" lol.

Sayu is one hardcore MM fan. She watched all the concert version of "Love & Peace! HERO ga Yattekita" the day before recording

(Sayu's selection) Morning Musume - Love & Peace! HERO ga Yattekita

The next segment is the cute segment. The girls have to read whichever is sent to them to read in their cute voice. (~14:01) Only Sayu had to read it...which she messed up and Reina noticed. B/c Eri knew a word Sayu and Reina didn't, Eri tried to make fun of them which ended up with Sayu and Reina saying that Eri is from Showa era that's why she knows such things, lol (In other words, she's old-fashioned)

They did the title call together but Eri did it in a really low voice making it sound weird.

Reina talks about how the word "pyon" is cute. Reina then decided to say something which she knows that may sound like badmouthing the member since she's not around (Don't be offended!). Junjun uses "Nyan!" a lot and Reina doesn't find her cute at all. Whenever Junjun does that, it just leaves Reina confused. Sayu then joins in (Don't be offended! x2) and said she hopes Junjun would think about her age. Sayu used to tie 2 ponytails and do lots of "Pyon pyon" stuff but after reaching her 20s, she stopped doing it as frequently as she used to. Eri told Sayu that since Eri knew Sayu at a young age, she doesn't really see the difference even if Sayu still do the 2-ponytails hairstyle since she has seen it for so long. Eri then moved on to her next point, which is, Junjun joined in the group with a really mature personality but its only lately that she became like this. Rokkies don't mean it in the harsh way so don't take it too seriously. Its not as though they are accusing Junjun though since Junjun has been doing that in Pocket Mornings and concerts.

Reina read "ochagaki" (postcard) as "ochaba" (tea leaves) and had to be corrected by Sayu. Eri then jumped in to tease Reina, lol.

In this corner the girls will read out listeners' choice of OOOO to represent each MM member

First listener (Choice of animals)
Aichan - Hamster. Reason being Aichan is always missing from DVDs and comments as though she's running away from them which gives the hamster image.
Gaki-san - Tarsier. The girls didn't know what a tarisier is. The fan thinks that Gaki-san has pretty big eyes.
Aika - Miniature Dachshund. Listener thinks that with her personality she would be a strong puppy.
Linlin - Squirrel. Her energy and movement reminds the listener of a squirrel.
Junjun - Deer. Deer in Japanese is "shika" which can also mean "Dentistry". Sayu got confused there. Listener feels that Junjun is a responsible adult. Eri wondered if Junjun was a deer in the past life.
Reina - Cat. No explanation needed, lol.
Sayu - Peafowl. Eri says that Sayu's hair is like a peafowl's laugh.gif
Eri - Sloth. No explanation needed too unless you don't know she sleeps a lot. Sayu talked about how sloths can't run and get killed immediately when someone attacks them laugh.gif Tanakame have never see a sloth before. Sayu had to describe it to the two of them. Hopefully one day they will discover wikipedia or google c20.gif Jk!

Second listner (Choice of characters from Gegege no Kitaro)*
Aichan - Gegege no Kitaro himself since Aichan is a kind leader.
Gaki-san - Cat girl. She is always supporting other members.
Eri - Plastered Wall . She might be pokepoke, but she has other sides to her.
Sayu - Sand-throwing hag. The way Reina read "hag" was hilarious (~24:30)
Reina - Ittan Momen. She's always helping other members. Reina apologises to the listener. According to Reina she doesn't do that c20.gif How honest can she be? BUT SayuEri insist that Reina does help other members. The little things that she does do help them in one way or another.
Aika - Eyeball father.
Junjun - Child-crying old man. She seems selfish but is reliable.
Linlin - Rat man

*Please refer to the wikipedia page to find out more about the characters.

Eri was touching her face so much that she was brushing off all her make-up, lol. Fortunately they took the photo for the website before the recording.

(Eri's selection) Morning Musume - Roman ~My dear boy~

Back to the cute segment! A listener had Eri to say "Chonun!". It means "I/me" in Korean. Eri says it but she doesn't mean it as "I/me". Just a random word for her.

Promotion for Seishun Collection.

End at 33:20

Part II by OnDiet@H!O:
Continuation
Eri just realised Sayu's birthday is around the corner. Reina isn't liking the idea of turning 21.

Cute corner! Reina's turn. She was embarrassed so she quickly moved on to the next corner.

Sayu is able to go for lunch and shopping alone. As expected, both Reina and Eri are not able to go alone. Not even if they are going to the convenience store. Reina doesn't do it b/c she's scared while Eri doesn't do it b/c she doesn't like to let the shop assistants know what she's looking for. Eri feels embarrassed. Reina figured out that it might be b/c of the item Eri is purchasing that makes her embarrassed. When Eri out with someone else in convenience store, she'll take her time to look through the items but if she's alone, she'd just grab quickly, pay, and get out of there. On the other hand, Reina and Sayu would take their time b/c they often read the ingredient list before purchasing. Eri wouldn't want to be seen reading the ingredient list of something, lol. The shy turtle is still in her people! She calms down though if the cashier is a foreigner b/c foreigners are more friendly. Eri often wants to go to cafe for tea but b/c she's alone she doesn't dare to.

Sayu has no problem with everything that Eri had listed. Partly b/c when you're waiting for someone, you'll wander around alone. In other words, Eri somewhat trained Sayu's courage. Just kidding. The latest Eri had ever been was 30 minutes and she'd mail Sayu beforehand. Sayu has waited for someone for 3 hours so 30 minutes isn't too bad. FYI, Okada Yui once made Sayu wait for her for 2 hours I think. Sayu mentioned it on Konusapi. Eri was once late for an hour and the person left. Even if Eri normally wakes up 1 hour before the meeting time, she'll only starts preparing 15 minutes before the meeting time. She spends the time slacking around while her poor friend has to wait for her. Eri apologised to Sayu on air for making her wait all the time which Sayu was really sweet about and didn't mind at all. SayuEri c16.gif

A listener asked if Rokkies were to star in a campus drama, what character would she want to be. Reina wants to be a yankee. Sayu went "Ya already doing it".

I missed out all of rest but I remember them talking about their blogs and how Eri is on most of their blogs although she doesn't blog. Eri said that some of the pictures are taken without her knowing. Sounded as though she didn't like it so Sayu and Reina kiddingly said they would stop posting pictures of Eri.

Offline usagi_no_kami

• Usachan Peace!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1151 on: July 02, 2010, 04:15:24 AM »
Part 1 of Himitsu no Arashi-chan:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1152 on: July 03, 2010, 08:09:18 AM »
WHO DAT?

Bit late, but that's always me...

What the what the what the????  Has she really done this?  or is it a wig?

Actually...  I never thought I'd like to see my sweet Sayu other than in natural black, but she looks...  fan-fuck-tastic!!!  I could hit that!!  omg omg  :heart:  :wub:  :bleed eyes:  :inlove:  :drool:  :oops:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #1153 on: July 03, 2010, 08:18:34 AM »
Intellectual Sayu???

On Pocket Morning Weekly a couple weeks ago...

Question: How do you cheer yourself up? If you have any good methods, please let us know.

Others are sleeping, talking to friends, going out...

Sayu's reply: 

"Solving some simultaneous equations."

WTF???  Is she serious?  Weirdly though...  ummmm...  her answer makes me horny.  omg omg.  I am one sick-puppy Sayu-fiend.

:lol:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1154 on: July 03, 2010, 01:17:15 PM »
I can see her now at night, fireplace blazing, sitting crosslegged on top of the bed, question book in one hand staring hard at one question, silently repeating the question over before writing something down on a sheet of paper on the bed. Then she puts the pen in her mouth and...

Ok I better stop. XD Beauty and brains. Gotta love Sayu. :wub:

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #1155 on: July 06, 2010, 05:13:07 AM »

Yoona, Linlin, and Sayumi are all great minds together.  :wub:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1156 on: July 08, 2010, 11:54:55 AM »
WHO DAT?

Actually...  I never thought I'd like to see my sweet Sayu other than in natural black, but she looks...  fan-fuck-tastic!!!  I could hit that!!  omg omg  :heart:  :wub:  :bleed eyes:  :inlove:  :drool:  :oops:
Wah I actually agree, I think she looks great here :lol: FABULOUS
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1157 on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:10 AM »

so why is this censored? :tama-mad: NOT COOL