JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Desire

Author Topic: RAPPAPA: Lost and Find - 3.1 ~ Aug 4  (Read 99709 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: RAPPAPA: Black IN White, Side story 1 ~ Mar 8th
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2012, 09:52:40 AM »
I've read this up from the start and I haven't commented, so now I'll do it. :peace:

I have to say, I am deeply interested with the flow of the story, I hope you continue the sequel, although Black IN White is really good because it gives us some background about Black and Gekikara, I want to know what they would do in the sequel which you have already written, I want the next story. :lol:

On the side story, I liked Black's POV, really interesting and was just detailed, not too much, not too little, just right. I never did expect Black to get rejected from the start, but at least we all know that Black did had a crush on Gekikara. At least they both have special places inside their hearts, just that, they aren't meant to be. Kinda sad but at the same time happy.

Hahaha, rejection hurts but Black actually took it well, I'm...shocked? XD

I'm slightly disappointed but at the same time happy though, disappointment because BlackGeki can never be anything more than friends, but happy because they have people they love now, SaeYuki and WMatsui~ :)

Thanks for the good read, immortal-san!
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »
I loved this. I'm happy that Rena rejected Yuki. Not because I don't like RenaYuki or something, but that makes the story more interesting and unique.

I'm so waiting for Yuko-sama's full appearance!!!

Waiting for more updates!  :thumbup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2012, 12:54:25 PM »
Rappappa FTW!!!!
Too bad for Black but it will be Sae hehehe

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2012, 01:50:12 PM »

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2012, 05:07:16 PM »
hell yer cant wait you hav no idea how long i hav wanted you to upadate this  thank you thank you !!!!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2012, 10:40:31 PM »

Pommie: Yea I can't have GekiBlack together in this one since I already matched them  :lol: I was going to make it kinda sad but then I remember they still stuck together as a team in Rappapa and on so can't have bad feelings between them  :P

Sieka: I guess Black understands that at least Gekikara will still be by her side even if they are not lovers. Sometimes you just have to let go  :) Yes the story keke, I will get to it soon. Trying to do weekly updates but then I still need to rotate through all the ones that I have hanging so I hope it doesn't take too long.

sakura_drop_: thanks, I was debating if it should be Black or Gekikara who confess, but going back to read my story it makes more sense if it was Yuki who starts to develop feelings for Rena. Given that Rena appeared and saved her and all  :wub: Maybe in another time, another place, another story GekiBlack can be together  XD

kahem: Yup Black gets Sae, in a way it's also good because their connection to Sae and Jurina and the other girls give them a chance back at normal lives.... sort of since we are talking about Rappapa, there is no way to avoid violence. Fighting is mandatory!

RenaChii: Thanks, glad you like it  :wub:  :cow:  :twothumbs

Roby: LOL didn't know you were waiting for this too  XD, I always thought it was just Pommie and a couple others that keep asking me to continue it haha Thanks, glad you like it, there will be more to come.... slowly  :twisted:

Thanks everyone for reading and leaving me comments and loving my randomness  :twothumbs

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2012, 10:36:48 AM »
sad..but your fic is great  :sashiko:

BlackGekikara  :heart:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
Sugeee!  :thumbsup

What a sad story Balck&Gekki hold.
Thank you for your update!
Can't wait for next!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: March 11, 2012, 06:19:38 AM »
yukofan + Megumi: thanks for the comment, glad you like it. It is kind of sad that Black got rejected but they do eventually find their other half later on  :wub: SaeYuki and WMatsui  :twothumbs. To find love after missing out on their first one, I think would make them treasure their current love ones better.  :twothumbs Or I hope they do, I wonder what might happen if GekiBlack get's together in the future again.....  :twisted:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:53:41 AM by immortal_K »

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
another nice story on fanfic section... :on GJ:

yukofan + Megumi: thanks for the comment, glad you like it. It is kind of sad that Black got rejected but they do eventually find their other half later on  :wub: SaeYuki and WMatsui  :twothumbs. To find love after missing out on their first one, I think would make them treasure their current love ones better.  :twothumbs Or I hope they do, I wonder what might happen if GekiBlack get's together in the future again.....  :twisted:
there will be another new pairing SaeJuri :dunno:

anyway...i'll be waiting for the update :kneelbow:

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: May 26, 2012, 06:01:05 PM »
wooooooow   :cry: is sad the story about blackgekikara
but i love it!!!  i hope to write more of saeyuki!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2012, 06:57:45 AM »
i miss this fic :cry:
*snif *wipe tears

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2012, 10:43:36 AM »
Rappapa: Black IN White

-Wow! It’s great fic! I love Majisuka 1 and 2!

-I hope you will update Rappapa: Black IN White!

-I love the pairing of Gekikara and Black!

-You have a good idea immoral_k-san!

-Thank You

-Looking forward for your update :D

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2013, 07:24:02 AM »
I like all this Rappapa series.... from the beginning until now...

it's like a crossover of all the MG without Yuko needed to die...

They are all helping the police with investigation, etc.

I like this Black in White... it's a story before MG... Good idea there...

Thank you for the wonderful series.

Can't wait to see your next update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2013, 10:09:35 AM »
Just a short announcement  :twothumbs

Doesn't it get you wondering why I suddenly bump this back to the front  :twisted: After being away from here for so long, I kind of miss it here. Looking back how I started this story back in 2011 and quickly finished the first 2 parts the reception from everyone was fairly good. It took me a bit of time before Black IN White came to light followed by the OS to tie the story together. Initially that was suppose to be a bridge my comeback for the next part of the story which suffered and was half abandoned for the longest time as I was K.O’d by life.

A full year later after many attempts to revive the idea from almost 2 years ago,before Black IN White was created, I have it going again but its not as successful as I wish it could be. After dropping writing for so long it feels a little foreign to me and the words just don't come as easy as it use to but I want to and hope that this can be a start for me to continue with everything I had planned out for this story. I don't know if this will turn out well or if it will die prematurely again but I have hopes that if I can finish this next part to Rappapa I will be ready to get back to most of my stories and write. I was reluctant to jump right back into impulse as where I left off is hard to just pick up and continue, I needed a bit of practice.

I hope Rappapa IV doesn't disappoint what everyone anticipates, because it might become the factor deciding whether this story should go on LOL.

While I am at this I also joined the Infinity Collab Project proposed by TTLuver497, together with TTLuver497, miyumi and crono1036 we create a story that follows after AKB Kagekidan: Infinity. Crono1036 and I are working together to lay out the path for SaeYuki’s Infinity: A tale of eternity - Blue World.

Here is the link to that Project if you are interested in taking a look.
Infinity: A tale of eternity

I hope to have the first Part up in the next few days, if I start drifting away you are welcome to send me friendly reminders  :P

bunny_rabbit: hi there, sorry that this reply to your comment came this late but I've been thinking and I do see opportunities where I can play a bit with some of the current pairings and GekiBlack will always be a possibility seeing how they are my respected favorites from AKB and SKE. It's as my reply to H.Pom when she asked once why Gekikara is always in my plans for every part of this story "because it's does not feel complete without her"

wsama: Thanks, I do have plans for some other possible stories for SaeYuki but in the mean time you can check out my collab with crono1036 at the link above. Together we write for SaeYuki's Blue world. Even though it is titled Infinity: a tale of eternity, this story is separate from my previous completed SaeYuki work also titled "Infinity"

Chichay12: Awwwww don't cry, I'll try to revive this for you  :) because tbh I really have a lot more for this story that just didn't survive a lot of the roadblocks and time limitations I have to deal with in life.

Wmatsui22: Thanks you, please continue to follow this fic with love and comments. Each comment left are very meaningful to me as a writer and it can also serve as a guidance to which path of the storyline I should take. It is rare that I only have one possibility set out for my stories, most change quite significantly from start to the finish.   XD. Although I'm not sure if Black IN White will have any more added parts, I assure you there is plans for more prequels to the story maybe something with a title like... 'Dancing at Shibuya'  :twisted:

cisda83: Thank you, I hope this next section of the story won't be a disappointment to your expectations. I purposely broke up the ongoing idea into sections so it won't become one long ongoing fic and readers can stop at the end of each and still feel somewhat complete then to have it left with an open end.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: RAPPAPA: IV, Part 4-1 ~ TBA
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2013, 01:53:29 PM »
Basically.... Go dude (girl or guy)
Ganbatte!! Even if you haven't written for a long time
it's ok since a lot of times the starting sucks a bit and then
it turns into a godly thing
I loved the first 3 arcs of the Rappappa series anyways
I'll be waiting
*lurks in dark places and waits

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: IV, Part 4-1 ~ TBA
« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
So here you go, after a long wait I present you the forth arc to Rappapa!!!! Lost and Find (or I'll call it that for now). The original of this work at least for the first 2 chapter was beta by HashirePomeranian but then I went and made a bunch of changes when I picked up the story again sooooooooo beware of my many many many mistakes  XD
I know I should probably have this beta'd before I post but it's in the middle of the night and no one is awake to look it over....... so I post anyways hahahahahhaha. I'll fix it later if I see any problems.

Shinoki: Thank you and I hope this upcoming arc won't disappoint anyone. I can say this arc should end up a bit longer then the previous 3. I just hope it survives till the end. Still getting use to having the words flow like it use to  :banghead:

RAPPAPA: Lost and Find - 1

“Congratulation Takamina,”

“Thanks captain Nogami, I'm sure the girl’s will be happy to know they have finally pass probation and officially a part of the force.” Takamina spoke with a content smile.

“Just Nogami is fine, you are not longer on probation captain. You are officially promoted when your girls solved the case, captain Takahashi.” Captain Nogami look proudly at the shorter girl, from back in the days when he use to mentor the girl till now. He watched her mature and now as a captain of her own team, proud is like an understatement.

“Your team is definitely a hidden gem,” Nogami said as they walked towards their respective department which happen to be next to each other. While Takamina leads team A or now known as team Rappapa, the more experienced captain Nogami leads team B and together they’ve solved many difficult cases earning praises and a few evil eye from the old farts in the other department and divisions.

“I heard they assigned you the supernote case, good luck Taka. I looked at the samples during the meeting those are some very high quality counterfeit bills,” Nogami said with a pat to Takamina’s head, “but don’t let the old farts push you around, just ignore them. They are just jelly that you are the rising star and are doing better than them in many ways.”

“I know but sometimes it’s just hard to ignore them when they are so obvious, and trying to mess with the girls. You know how they are.”

“Don’t worry about it, Team B will be your backup, it’s time to finish what your team started.” with that the two captains waved each other off as they turned to meet up with their team.
As Captain Nogami stroll through the hall towards his team he heard sounds of celebration coming from the other side, but what caught him off guard was what came after. He was sure he heard someone ask “Will there be lots of blood?” causing a sudden onset of silence.

~~~~~~~

In the late evening of a typical hot summer day, the sun slowly prepares himself to sign out after a long and intense shift. A tinge of orange and pink glow gently reminds all that are still outside that the night will fall shortly.

The once busy streets now left with only a few individuals leisurely walking down the roads to settle the satisfying dinner they packed into their stomachs. It’s getting late but still too early for the night crawlers to come out from hibernation. This peaceful atmosphere was then rudely interrupted by a group of girls trudging down the sidewalk.

“Ah, why do we have to get so much stuff. I can’t feel my hands anymore,”

“You aren’t even holding that much,” a second voice cut in to break the first from her continuous whining since they exited the grocery store.

“We are almost there,” the third person spoke trailing from behind them holding what seems to be double the amount of grocery to her companions.

The three of them can be seen wearing a green school gym uniform loosely over their customized shirts that read ‘Hormone’. They continue to lightly bicker with each other while slowly making their way down the nearly deserted streets. Of course with their concentration away from the road, they almost missed the sound of a speeding vehicle whipping past them. The sight of a white van flashing across their visions, the smell of burnt rubber and the screeching sound from the tires on asphalt attacked their senses.

“Hey! Watch OUT!”

“Yeah!” the other two shouted in complement to their leader thinking the words were directed to the reckless driver. Before they had a chance to even follow up with their comment they heard bags dropped to the ground.

“Sasshi! Where are you going?” Kitahara Rie yelled to their leader, when she notice the said person already missing from beside her.

“Rie, look!” Takajo Aki said while tapping the confused girl beside her.

Following in the direction Akicha is pointing at, they found their missing leader running ahead towards the now abandon van. What caught their attention is the group of men that surrounded a scared teenage girl. The girl wore a standard school uniform, looks about their age and appears to be in shock seeing how she is now surrounded by a group of shabby looking mens.

“Shit!” in the confusion it was lost as to who spoke the single word but the two remaining member of team hormone quickly dropped their bags to a side and ran to help their suddenly heroic leader.

As they ran they watched the girl slowly back away from the group of hoodlums but she didn’t get far before tripping to the ground, her arms up struggling to get out of reach from the strangers that appears to have jumped out of that white van.

“HEY! What do you think you are doing!” Sasshi shouted at the group as she finally made it to to the fallen girl after pushing away a couple bodies to stand in between as a barrier.

“Oh look, we got ourselves a couple other LG’s that want to play.” one of the guys spoke with hoarse voice followed by the sound of a dry hacking cough, most likely the result of chain smoking everyday.

“Just grab the girl and make it quick, boss don’t like to wait,” the head of the pack said with a boring tone, hands still in his pocket and not very interested or concern about the attention they are receiving from other pedestrians. He nod his head in the direction of the girl to cued the rest to make a move as he lit himself a cigarette to satisfy his nicotine cravings.

“Fine, fine,”

The gangster bunch started to advance on the girls while Sasshi, Rie and Aki prepared themselves to redeem their reputation as ‘Team Hormone’. They might not have been the best team back in Maji days but it doesn’t mean they are just a push. Regardless of team Hormone’s reputation, tonight these men will regret underestimating their abilities and looking down on females. Of course being team hormone they know when there is an opening they should always take advantage, especially when they are at such disadvantage in terms of power when facing a group of testosterones. So kicking below the belt became the favoured strategy and by force they each took downed a guy directly front of them leaving three figure standing.

“Bitch!” one of them was quick enough to grab a hold of Sasshi by the collar of her uniform but Sashihara isn’t named team leader because she won a round of janken. Her quick mind allow her to draw up a scheme to trick the brainless.

“Look the police is here!” she pointed to the left.

They watched the guys fall for the kiddy trick and turned to direction pointed. Without missing a beat Aki and Rie used all their strength delivered a fist to the face followed by a knee to the stomach and a kick to the next generation. Sasshi on the other hand played it more skillfully and used the guy’s weight against him to delivered a perfect judo throw causing the guy to fly straight into the bushes making a facial impact to the ground.

“Guys get in the car, we are leaving!” a voice shouted from inside the van, the designated driver notice the attention they are receiving from the pedestrians and curious individuals who are currently looking out the windows of the surrounding buildings.

Sasshi waited for them to crawl one by one back to where they came from and disappear from her sight before turning around to check on the fallen girl. In the meantime, Rie and Aki went back to grab their groceries bags looking through them to check for damage. Lucky for them Sashihara wasn’t holding onto anything that's fragile, only vegetables that survived their fall with maybe a couple bruises.

“Are you okay? My name is Sashihara Rino, you can call me Sasshi,” the leader of team Hormone introduced herself after slowly lowering the hands used to guard their frighten owner.

“It’s okay the mens are gone, they can’t hurt you, you are safe now,” Sasshi spoke softly in a tone that surprised the other members of Hormone.

“Yokoyama Yui,” the girl finally spoke her name in a shaky voice as she looked left and right checking for any hostile bodies then towards her three savior.

“Yokoyama-san, are you hurt? Can you stand?”

When Yui tried to stand up the instant pain that shot through her ankle caused her fall forward. Sashihara immediately caught the girl and with help from Rie they lowered Yui to the ground where they can inspecting for injuries. Sasshi found a swollen ankle to the size of a baseball, blotched with an angry color of redness and heated to touch. Using many years of injury experiences Sasshi quickly diagnosed it as a sprain ankle for the reason that nothing seems to be out of place.

“It’s a sprain, nothing appears broken but we should get it wrapped and iced it to get the swelling down,” Rie said from beside Sasshi as she watch her leader inspect the ankle with care.

“Our place is only a couple blocks from here, we should go there first,” Aki said while she tried to juggle the extra bags she now has to carry.

“Here climb on, I’ll carry you there. I don’t think it is wise to try walking on that,”

“Thank you,” Yui said to her kind hearted rescuer, unconsciously she tightened her hold around Sasshi when she thought about what could’ve happen if they weren’t there. Thinking back Yui can’t remember when was the last time she got a piggy back ride from anyone, not even from her father.

~~~~~

“What took you so long!”

It was the first thing Sasshi heard after she entered their restaurant ‘Maji-Mone’, and not surprised it was from their one and only silent yet surprising member, Komori or better known as Mukuchi.

“What happen?” Moeno asked coming out from the kitchen when she notice the extra person on their leader is back.

“Long story but can you get us some ice and bandage?” Sasshi asked giving out one of those rare order to her members.

Wasting no time Komorin and Moeno came back with both the ice packs and bandages. Normally first aid is left to Rie and Komorin but before either of them can even offer their specialty Sashihara took the supplies and got right to treating the angry ankle.

Seeing how they are of no use at this point the two retreated to the kitchen to help Moeno and Aki put away their grocery supplies.

*back outside*

“Here you go, make sure to keep it up,” Sasshi said admiring her handy work after placing Yui’s ankle on a vacant chair to keep it elevated with ice pack on either side.

“Thank you for helping me, I think I should get going home,” Yui said trying to get up only to be gently pushed back onto the chair.

“It’s getting late, and you are injured. You can stay the night and we take you home tomorrow morning,” Sasshi offered, half hoping the girl will accept and half confused with her own actions up to this point.

“Thank you,” Yui said again with a slight bow from her sitting position.

“I’ll have one of the other girl’s help you to one of the rooms,”

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Lost and Find, Part 4-1 ~ Apr 25
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2013, 04:07:50 PM »
I like it that both Rappapa and Minami are being rewards for their achievements up until now....

Sashi and others are so carefree....

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »
wow a heroic sasshi...i'm impressed!

thanks for the update!  :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
Im so glad!!! Yuihan~~~ Probably not Otabe, but hrm..... can't tell if there's that epic Kyotoish dialect~~~
well, I don't really care since it aint actually erm....... forgot the word, but listening stuff....
TEAM HORMONE! Yosha!! >.<
Funny how they address themselves with their real names.......
well, then again, that's how life is~~~~
Personally, I would find it nice if the story mashes together and Team Hormone transfer into that school...
Zakura Shiori I think.... but I think that Team Hormone would make the story complex....
well, yay!!! Keep up the good work, but no pressure here~~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Desire