JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Teriya-King

Author Topic: Let me tell you truth  (Read 6470 times)

Offline sukeban deka

Let me tell you truth
« on: November 01, 2007, 05:24:31 PM »
I made a new topic instead of replying to the thread of "Goto is leaving H!P" because what I relay is totally different information.

Opposite to the announcement of media, Gocchin didn't leave just H!P.  She terminated the contract between UFA. In short, she quit UFA and quit show biz for now.
At present, she has no plan at all.
She and her family didn't contact any other agency so far.

The reason of her retirement is her health problem.
UFA didn't allow her to go to hospital when she got ill. Such maltreatment and abusion worsened her physical condition.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 06:30:40 PM by sukeban deka »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Let me tell you truth
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 05:30:14 PM »
That's a pretty big claim you're making there. Where'd you hear it from?  You're going to have to provide some proof, like links to articles or scans of articles or some type of official statement to back this up.

The reason of her retirement is her health problem.
UFA didn't allow her to go to hospital when she got ill. Such maltreatment and abusion worsened her physical condition.
This part just doesn't make sense. If she was sick enough that she needed to go to the hospital, it doesn't make sense for UFA to forbid her to go. Besides, it's not like they can really stop her from going to one. 

Also, she was still making money for them, so they would want to make sure that she's healthy/well so that she can continue working for them. If she got sick to the point where she couldn't work, it would be bad for UFA.   They could not make money off of her if she is too sick to perform.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 05:31:22 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 05:39:24 PM »
What's your source? Provide reliable and official sources before just stating all of this, and expecting us to believe it. As I recall, you made some other H!P-related claims before without any actual sources either.

What you just said makes no sense as well, like JFC pointed out.

Offline sukeban deka

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 05:50:31 PM »
This part just doesn't make sense. If she was sick enough that she needed to go to the hospital, it doesn't make sense for UFA to forbid her to go.
She basically had no time to go to hospital when she was under UFA. When she asked to go to the hospital, UFA refused.
Of course, the health problem was not sole reason.  方向性が違う was a big part of her quitting.
UFA didn't let Gocchin do what she wants to do and she judged that there would be no future under UFA.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 05:58:30 PM »
As others have mentioned, please, SOURCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, this is just rumors (and even rumors cite sources here and there).

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 05:58:43 PM »
This part just doesn't make sense. If she was sick enough that she needed to go to the hospital, it doesn't make sense for UFA to forbid her to go.
She basically had no time to go to hospital when she was under UFA. When she asked to go to the hospital, UFA refused.

But like JFC said, that would be bad for UFA, and they're not stupid when it comes to profits and such. If her worse got health, she wouldn't be able to work, and UFA wouldn't earn. It still makes no sense.

And I still don't see you posting sources. No one is going to believe you if you don't post them.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »
Just like when you posted that you are Maki's personal friend, nobody will believe you without proof ;)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 06:20:35 PM »
Dude, you still have to provide sources of information to give credibility to your claims. If you don't, you just come off as spreading more lies/false rumours like a lot of the ones that show up on 2ch.  Without actual proof to show that what you're saying is true, nothing you say about this will be believed/taken seriously.

She basically had no time to go to hospital when she was under UFA.
No time to go to the hospital? No offense dude, but that's just a ridiculous thing to say. If/when a person is so sick that they want to go to the hospital, "finding time to go" is never an issue. If it's THAT serious that they feel they need to go to a hospital, they just go. 

When she asked to go to the hospital, UFA refused.
Unless UFA had some security guys actually following her and PHYSICALLY preventing her from going to a hospital, there's no way that they could have stopped her if she needed to go.  She might be an employee of UFA, but I find it highly unlikely that she would need their permission to go to the hospital, considering that her health is involved.  Also, not allowing her to go to a hospital would have been a really stupid business move by UFA, because then they'd be risking her getting even MORE sick. As I said before, if/when one of your performers is sick, they won't be able to work as much and you won't be able to make money off of them. UFA is a business, and as a business they're looking for all of the performers they've signed to work as much as possible. This way they make more money.

Think back to last year when Aya had to take time off because she was diagnosed with that jaw problem. The pain she was feeling was so bad that UFA cancelled some of her shows so that she could have some time off to get better. She never asked them to cancel the shows, UFA made that decision themselves. They knew that in the long run, this was the best thing to do. They're not slavedrivers who will force their employees to work if they're in such pain.  They're a business, and anyone in this business knows that sick performers/performers in pain do NOT make you money.

UFA didn't let Gocchin do what she wants to do and she judged that there would be no future under UFA.
This part might be believable if you were ONLY talking about the direction of her musical career. It wouldn't be entirely surprising if she wanted to do one thing and UFA wanted to do another. There have been similar situations like that in the past where it ended up with the singer(s)/groups leaving or quitting. 

But in terms of her health, most of what you've claimed here so far is sketchy at best and will continue to be met with skepticism and doubt unless you provide some official proof to back it up.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 06:22:43 PM by JFC »

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 06:24:31 PM »
LIES.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 07:09:20 PM »
No shade of truth in here folks. Move along.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 07:11:28 PM »
Aww, I was hoping to get pics of the multi-lies pileup. 
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 12:25:07 AM »
Sorry, all you get is my using logic for the purpose of pwnage. :P

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 12:34:56 AM »
I guess she'll be washing dishes at the family's "secret" izakaya, whose location is posted all over the internet...

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 12:44:19 AM »

I'm surprised you even bothered tbh...

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 01:16:43 AM »
IT'S TRUE UNTIL IT'S PROVEN FALSE!  Wait, I think I've got it backwards..OR DO I?!  :O :O

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 01:27:55 AM »

I'm surprised you even bothered tbh...
I had a spare period in my schedule and had nothing else to do at the time. :D

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 05:38:57 AM »
Okay, I'm locking this thread.

No sources, then it's complete BS and this remains locked.

If information like this is going to be posted, it has to least make sense too.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Teriya-King