JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Aono Uta

Author Topic: Gossip/Rumours  (Read 26486 times)

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
Re: Gossip/Rumours
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2007, 02:16:08 AM »
Also, how do you justify playing a lesbian role and implied same-sex lovemaking in Yubi as creative, but doing nude scenes as bad? That's a double standard bigger than a house.

have u watch yubi??? there is no sex scene that involve gocchin... she only play a character in it.. so i can said that  she is playing creative which is actually not her true character... but nude scene......agghh.. it is not acceptable and not a creative one.....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2007, 02:47:50 AM »
In Yubi, the sex is implied, but the most we ever see is Maki in a nightie with the older woman character kissing her on her neck, or something like that. This whole rumour about Maki possibly touted to start in a possible remake of The Lover is the fact that the sex scenes are more graphic/explicit.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

kappadapyon

« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2007, 02:20:58 PM »
have u watch yubi??? there is no sex scene that involve gocchin... she only play a character in it.. so i can said that  she is playing creative which is actually not her true character... but nude scene......agghh.. it is not acceptable and not a creative one.....

Of course I watched Yubi, if I hadn't I wouldn't have opened my mouth.

How can you say that that is not her true character? She was acting (as a matter of fact she once commented she thought she was a "terrible lesbian"), the same as she would be acting if she agreed to do this movie.

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2007, 06:02:21 PM »
ok ppl back to the lover remake topic, on a 2nd thought i dun think this movie will be true, well at least i think gocchin wont be in it

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »
Following some Idolling still, I stumbled accross an entry on JPM with a picture of a blog-entry from one of the girls (Mira) which I think is probably an accidental posting of an eMail to the blog, it does mention Maki's name so it being somewhat related, can someone have a look at the contents?

Quote from JPM posting:
That's a screenshot of an entry from Mira's blog. It seems to be a post of joke material... possibly material that she will be using during her appearance at the R-1 Grand Prix next month. What makes this interesting is the fact that many other entertainers' names are mentioned throughout the blog entry. After just a quick look at some of the text, I see Leah Dizon, Maki Goto, Erika Sawajiri, and Yuko Ogura.

and here is the respoted blog screenshot:

Can anybody make some heads-or-tails of this??

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2008, 09:36:46 PM »
Obviously free of stupid management she can lay low a bit until her bro is quietly in jail, and then
start off with another agency. Question is which one.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »
Maki to Avex, the next Koda Kumi/Ayu

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2008, 05:36:16 PM »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2008, 05:42:02 PM »
^ Many Goto fans know she smokes.

I'm not actually 'outraged' or anything by those pictures because this just confirms that she really is moving away from the "idol" image to an "artist" one which I think is great, she's been wanting to do that transition for years now, which is what Ayaya is trying to do these days too.

Of course, I just wish she had more privacy while she's on her hiatus...

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »
I'm not actually 'outraged' or anything by those pictures because this just confirms that she really is moving away from the "idol" image to an "artist" one which I think is great,
I do not think 'smoking' makes for a better artist, or qualifies as 'moving from idol'

Its still a bad habbit.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »
Heard she smoked before so I'm not so surprised.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »
That's stupid.. How can you maintain a clean singing voice.. For males I guess sometimes it can add character to your singing voice, but not for Maki's type of songs  :thumbdown:

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »
Wow, private life is just as tuff for Gocchin.

So it goes.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2008, 11:13:01 PM »
^ Many Goto fans know she smokes.
I didn't know she smoked. I hadn't heard about it before. :?

Offline prettylovely1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2008, 01:33:27 AM »
I guess that's where kago got cigs from lol. But it is kinda sad to see cause smoking is friggin nasty. But lots of people still do it. But Goto Is prob just trying to kill the idol image. I wonder how many HP members smoke. I know the drink like crazy & lots of JE boys smoke so I wonder if it's not shocking cause she is over 20.( for people in japan)
As your enemy I promise to like everything you hate just to annoy you.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2008, 03:28:29 AM »
I personally don't like smoking at all but she is free to do what she wants. She's over 20 and no longer in h!p. I wish she wouldn't smoke though...not healthy. But maki-chan is who she is and there's no changing it.

Maki-chan, I support your decisions, personal or otherwise.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2008, 02:42:49 PM »
I'm not actually 'outraged' or anything by those pictures because this just confirms that she really is moving away from the "idol" image to an "artist" one which I think is great,
I do not think 'smoking' makes for a better artist, or qualifies as 'moving from idol'

Its still a bad habbit.

I never said smoking means you'd become a better artist, but more of she's definitely moving away from the idol image. If she planned to still be in the idol business which completely forbids something like smoking, she wouldn't be stupid to smoke in public where she could easily be seen.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »
ohhh, gomaki, how you've changed. 

But i hope she is happy and returned to the music world again, this time as an artist, if not an idol.  Do whatever u want, Gomaki!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2008, 02:05:34 AM »
前Morning娘成員後藤真希受胞弟盜竊案牽連遭雪藏,數月來銷聲匿迹,不過新一期雜誌《周刊新潮》就影到後藤的近照,更以「春天來了她卻沒有吹到暖風」為題嘲諷她的落魄相。22歲的後藤真希目前失業,終日無所事事沉迷賭博,經常流連彈珠機舖。後藤雖然戴帽及口罩,希望不讓人發現,但煙癮發作,也忍不住掀開口罩抽煙。以前天真傻氣的後藤真希,如今卻落寞頹廢,fans睹狀肯定傷心不已。

Google translation (sorry again):
Former Morning Musume members Goto Maki implicated by the younger brother of theft was frozen, months disappeared, but a new magazine "weekly Shukan Shincho," Goto video to a recent photograph, "spring is not to blow her warm Wind, "that mocked her vagrant phase. 22-year-old Goto Maki currently unemployed, doing nothing all day indulging in gambling, frequented pellets machine shop. Goto while wearing hats and masks, and hope that people do not find, but tobacco attack, but also could not open a smoke masks. Shaqi before the Goto Maki naive, but now it lonely and decadent, fans Duzhuang不已certainly sad.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »
22-year-old Goto Maki currently unemployed, doing nothing all day indulging in gambling, frequented pellets machine shop

Somehow, I find that unbelievable. They make it sound like Maki quit just to be lazy all day.  :-\
I imagine she's doing a little more than that... not to mention enjoying her life and relaxing a little bit. This has such a negative connotation.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Aono Uta