JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I

Author Topic: Gossip/Rumours  (Read 26094 times)

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Gossip/Rumours
« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2008, 04:18:50 AM »
22-year-old Goto Maki currently unemployed, doing nothing all day indulging in gambling, frequented pellets machine shop

Somehow, I find that unbelievable. They make it sound like Maki quit just to be lazy all day.  :-\
I imagine she's doing a little more than that... not to mention enjoying her life and relaxing a little bit. This has such a negative connotation.

I'd be on vacation too if I was working a Japanese entertainer's schedule for all these years.  :lol:

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2008, 07:43:11 AM »
^ From that I would say:

"Time to get back in the saddle and do something Maki!"

Offline Yoshitsune

• Member+
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2008, 05:33:44 AM »
omg i dont really care smoke or not smoke she is still my goddess, im so happy to c her face again, been checking sites everyday since she was gone just to c if there is any news of her will pop, finally my wish came true. man i really cant deny the fact that i really miss her like crazy, cing her face again brighten my day...

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »
This is why tabloids annoy the hell out of me...

With her always working and working hard while still part of H!P, I'm not surprised (and glad) she's actually just chilling for once, but god, it doesn't mean that's ALL she does  :angry: She just wants well-deserved time off, which is completely understandable.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ailee - U & I