JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Shin Kami no Gokago

Author Topic: The VeNal Thread  (Read 69271 times)

Offline troy

Re: The VeNal Thread
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »
I agree.. Kinal is to kind and gentle with the others, the previous member who cought my eyes is Naomi.. who can resist Tsunaomi?? :lol: :lol:

hahahaha, you caught that too! but this team J member is more ferocious than Naomi, she has lots of experiences too, and she's the unofficial Kinal's defender, she acts like a shield as if she's ready to jump in front of the train for her. <mm kay maybe I'm a little  too exaggerating it> :lol:

I found VeNal moment in TL, when DS KFC after theater Ve approach Kinal just for farewell and then she go home  :wub:, in case why they    
say goodbye to each other when they can use sms, WA or line  :? humh.. VeNal is so sweet after all

yeah, Veranda did that because she .... it was something about ....
and Shan was there but Veranda didn't even ....
maybe their relationship is deeper than we are all think 
hahahaha gosh! I feel really uncomfortable talking about this in forums, but I'm open to more PV chat on this matter :P

the comic is cute  XD but we all knew that Kinal already have that 2 shot pic with Veranda sleeping  :lol:

Veranda never has her "payback time" on Kinal though (or has she?) .... why? I think it's probably because this is what's going on in Veranda's mind: "Huh! not a single chance I'm gonna share Kinal's cute sleeping face with you guys, because I just wanna have that moment for myself" or more or less  :roll:

When my delusion feels so real ...

Currently having interest on Gen2 platonic ships, they are cute XD

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2013, 12:27:51 PM »
Now Veranda has show more passion about being a mother figure. Like when she hugs Rena after the Senbatsu Calendar's Announcement

Offline troy

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2013, 03:38:22 PM »
rena called her mama!  XD
Because she has going steady with the father, being a mother is the next step :lol:

Update!

Papa Kinal revealed their domestic secret, talking about Mama Veranda   :w00t:

credit: uploader

*I'll add translation later  :)
Nevermind, people from JKT48stuff have translated it here http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2013/11/kinal-says-ve/  :twothumbs

but ... this is how my wild mind rendered it  :roll:

1. Kinal spotted Veranda and she was the one who made the first move. this isn't a shocking thing but the way she's saying was like "yup, i found her, she's the one for me."    :roll:
2. Kinal started to blush on 1minutes33seconds 
3. Veranda loves to tease Kinal, by being meanie. 
4. Kinal's a bit bragging when she said "she did it only to me"
5. after praising Veranda for her style Kinal actually talked to Veranda on 2m35s either she was present or not saying ("pretty cool huh!, yeah right!)
6. they eat together most of the time. Kinal is a good husband, she followed anywhere Veranda wanna eat, even though she doesn't really like it, but she's still accompanying her. she couldn't say no hahahaha :nervous
7. when Kinal's talking about Veranda's perfume the crime scene must be in Veranda's room. lots of sleepover time  :w00t:  :lol:
8. Veranda shares anything only to Kinal ... not to others.  :P
9. Kinal knew that Veranda is spoiled to her and never complain about it, because she seems enjoying it, but other members has just figured and file the complain to the captain.
10. Behind the great captain there's the hurricane ...  :lol:
11. Kinal: "Veranda is a pefect mom and house wife"

I wanna see counter video from Veranda   :D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:27:42 PM by troy »

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2013, 02:36:59 AM »
Because she has going steady with the father, being a mother is the next step :lol:

Update!

Nevermind, people from JKT48stuff have translated it here http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2013/11/kinal-says-ve/  :twothumbs

1. Kinal spotted Veranda and she was the one who made the first move. this isn't a shocking thing but the way she's saying was like "yup, i found her, she's the one for me."    :roll:
5. after praising Veranda for her style Kinal actually talked to Veranda on 2m35s either she was present or not saying ("pretty cool huh!, yeah right!)
6. they eat together most of the time. Kinal is a good husband, she followed anywhere Veranda wanna eat, even though she doesn't really like it, but she's still accompanying her. she couldn't say no hahahaha :nervous
7. when Kinal's talking about Veranda's perfume the crime scene must be in Veranda's room. lots of sleepover time  :w00t:  :lol:
9. Kinal knew that Veranda is spoiled to her and never complain about it, because she seems enjoying it, but other members has just figured and file the complain to the captain.

Now we know that they really in a relationship (well, maybe they already married), I wonder how Ve's going to reveal all of Kinal's secrets. Seems like Kinal was a little bit frighten while telling Ve's secrets :lol: XD

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2013, 08:48:43 AM »

Update!

oh my OTP feels  :panic:
ve evil side.. i think thats funny . and the perfume :lol:

i want counter video too  :w00t:
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline troy

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2013, 03:59:28 PM »
Now we know that they really in a relationship (well, maybe they already married), I wonder how Ve's going to reveal all of Kinal's secrets. Seems like Kinal was a little bit frighten while telling Ve's secrets :lol: XD

I thought so too, and I thought they're gonna be in some cold war after Veranda watched the video, but actually they were fine  :lol:

here's the proof from yahoo OMG awards :p
(sorry, for poor quality capture)

Caption: When everybody else's looking at the same direction, all I see is you ♡

you can check the video on the last 15 seconds, Veranda was bending her neck just to see Kinal   :inlove:

video credit: the uploader
(sorry OOT but the video has something with Haruka tidying her KFC skirt  though)  :on bleed:  :lol:

oh my OTP feels  :panic:
ve evil side.. i think thats funny . and the perfume :lol:

i want counter video too  :w00t:

OTP feels indeed!  :w00t:
let's flood @JKT48_Story with this tag #wewantvesaysaboutkinalvideo  and ask Veranda and Kinal fanbases to help Upping it :lol:

umm I was looking on this pic on kinal's G+ while walking home

and I'm gonna caption it with:
Delution: something caught my eyes, it's of course storm troopers from Star Wars as a background, and Kinal put a pun there with her name DEVI = JEDI,  yes JEDIs wear Hoodie but she looks more like a sith on that pic, and starwars can't be separated from JEDI . But again my wild mind rendered the word JEDI. perhaps it isn't a pun, it isn't a word flub either, perhaps JEDI is an abbreviation from ....... JESSICA + DEVI = JEDI ... and I was like OMG they are going public! and thank goodness i wasn't tripped because of that  :wahaha:

and I wonder who's Kinal's personal picture editor? .. hmm
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:04:58 PM by troy »

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2013, 10:52:51 AM »
VeNal already married back in the final audition, it seems they just tied a knot after they met  :w00t: :nervous

Offline troy

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2013, 04:49:38 AM »
just like love at the first sight, and they meant for each other. the sweetest, strongest yet most innocent pair, all leads to 1 thing; VeNal is a canon.  :P  :lol:

Update!

source: from Kinal's twitter
2 shots from HSfest
They hold each other  :wub:
I like Veranda's facial expression, like saying "She's mine!"  :lol:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:04:59 AM by troy »

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2013, 07:54:12 AM »
just like love at the first sight, and they meant for each other. the sweetest, strongest yet most innocent pair, all leads to 1 thing; VeNal is a canon.  :P  :lol:

Update!

2 shots from HSfest

is it just me or Veranda just cried before they took the 2shot? Apparently Veranda doesn't want Kinal to go near Naomi or other member :huhuh

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »

Update!

2 shots from HSfest

IM SO DONE  :panic:

eh not yet  :lol:

Offline troy

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »
Veranda looked tired ... or she's just sad because Kinal has guerrilla boyfriend in her hometown. oh it hurts, I can feel her pain :cry: #xoxogossipboy   :(

anyways they looked happy together @ yahoo OMG awards
another VeNal KinaloVe moment credit to the official

from Kinal's g+ SHARP EVENT w/ Booth 1 members

Hey Captain watch your hand!  :lol:

it seems that they can't pose in random position, always next to each other  :roll:  XD

I can't imagine what will happen to each of them if 1 of them decided to graduate during this year-end period.  :(

11/24/2013
first post from Kinal's new IG account! *liked by Veranda :wub: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 02:32:04 PM by troy »

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2013, 10:03:13 AM »
THIS IS ...........  :inlove:

EVEN JOT LOVE THIS COUPLE  :lol:

From Managu Trailer

Offline troy

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2013, 11:19:34 AM »
Ahahahaha I just wanna post that XD

But this is another
VeNal dance blocking from managu teaser which is ridiculous because it happens almost at the end part of the song!
yup I guess JOT made them as official pairing of JKT48, so we will be expecting lots of Venal fans-services later! yay! :lol: 

so 2 VeNal moments on 1m4s teaser ... GOOD JOB JOT!! I can't believe I said that!  :lol:

d*mn! you guys should see the BTS, JOT's template for behind the scenes must include VeNal started from River  XD :lol:

mod. 11/29/2013

I'm bored so ... sorry for spamming :huhuh

dunno what they were talking about really XD

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:59:50 PM by troy »

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2013, 07:52:08 PM »
Wow.. apparently this thread got the fuel to run again. Thanks for reactivating, guys! :D

When still pictures have already made our VeNal shipping hearts beating in excitement, how about if those scenes are animated?

Come to think of it, maybe those are the scenes of their honeymoon (yeah.. a honeymoon while having a vacation together with their friends! :lol:), as a follow up to this official announcement.

Ve and Kinal's Marriage
November 28, 2013

In order to prevent unpleasant gossips, we hereby announce that Ve and Kinal have decided to get officially married in the near future.
Prior and after the wedding ceremony, both are still active as JKT48 members after marriage.
Please give your support.

JKT48 Operation Team
Found it on twitter yesterday. It's fake though.. :P But who wouldn't like to see this becoming true? :love:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:35:44 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline troy

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2013, 08:17:14 AM »
Come to think of it, maybe those are the scenes of their honeymoon (yeah.. a honeymoon while having a vacation together with their friends! :lol:), as a follow up to this official announcement.

Ve and Kinal's Marriage
November 28, 2013

In order to prevent unpleasant gossips, we hereby announce that Ve and Kinal have decided to get officially married in the near future.
Prior and after the wedding ceremony, both are still active as JKT48 members after marriage.
Please give your support.

JKT48 Operation Team
Found it on twitter yesterday. It's fake though.. :P But who wouldn't like to see this becoming true? :love:

12/01/2013 Jogja Airport
cr: WM
They are still on their honeymoon  :lol:  (maybe they shared the same room @ Surabaya last night) :P
Kinal is super handsome  :lol:

*I'm sorry I have to cut Shania on the 3rd pic even though she's cute XD

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2013, 10:46:31 AM »
Ve's expression was like, "I want to hold her hand so bad but i can't  :cry:"

Offline troy

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
i think you are right because you know what? a fans cropped that 3rd pic which i've posted up there and put in on his IG. Unlike Haruka she rarely likes fans IG pics eventhough they're tagging it with her name (she usually liked fashion related stuffs and AKB members post). But she liked that picture! yes she liked that picture 1st, and then she liked AKB members IG posts, then she randomly liked managu related pictures which has kinal in it for diversion XD  :lol:
managu has left her beautiful things to remember and  IMHO it's more than yuuhi wo miteiruka which she co-centered it with melody. can anyone guess it? I believe it has something to do with Kinal  :nervous

and you are actually @marozasu******  :lol: yoroshiku!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 03:39:07 PM by troy »

Offline Marozasan

« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »
i think you are right because you know what? a fans cropped that 3rd pic which i've posted up there and put in on his IG. Unlike Haruka she rarely likes fans IG pics eventhough they're tagging it with her name (she usually liked fashion related stuffs and AKB members post). But she liked that picture! yes she liked that picture 1st, and then she liked AKB members IG posts, then she randomly liked managu related pictures which has kinal in it for diversion XD  :lol:
managu has left her beautiful things to remember and  IMHO it's more than yuuhi wo miteiruka which she co-centered it with melody. can anyone guess it? I believe it has something to do with Kinal  :nervous

and you are actually @marozasu******  :lol: yoroshiku!  :lol:

Hahahahaha, i wonder what is Veranda's reaction about this picture https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-70HzKhVGD-s/UpyMhYTVa6I/AAAAAAABTF4/thC5R2TqbAg/w346-h519/13%2B-%2B1 (From Kinal's G+)

Offline troy

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2013, 04:08:13 PM »
Kinal is actually trying to protect Veranda from our "misinterpretation" about their relationship :lol:
it's her 2nd attempt  :P .... JOT failed her 1st attempt by making sendy posted her 2shots with dhike  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:14:54 PM by troy »

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2013, 10:40:08 AM »
Kinal's face  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Shin Kami no Gokago