JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: [News] Haruka Kudo graduating Morning Musume & H!P at the end of fall tour  (Read 3406 times)

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Reports coming in that Duu is leaving MM and Hello! Project by the end of this year! :cry:

https://twitter.com/mizuki_mattuan/status/858228310307774464
https://twitter.com/supra80_SHU/status/858230226618155009
https://twitter.com/takahashiai/status/858228222533619712

EDIT: Official announcements from the H!P website and Up Front Link
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6849/
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-concerning-haruka-kudo/1385289874863259/
Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project and Morning Musume。'17.
Haruka Kudo will, at the Autumn Tour, graduate from Morning Musume。'17 and Hello! Project.
During the activities as a Hello! Pro Kenshusei, and Morning Musume。, she realized the charms of acting and that it was enjoyable, and by understanding it was difficult, she naturally made the request of "I want to devote myself to acting".
By thinking of the balance of work with the activities of Morning Musume。, she was worried but by becoming 18 years this year, we understood her strong decision of devoting herself with all her might and challenging herself.
This is not at all a smooth road, and she decided the graduation more than the resignation.
We hope to support her as much as possible after the graduation.
From now on regarding the schedule, it will be reported as soon as it will be decided.
First of all, the current Spring Tour will continue, as well as the play (Engeki Joshibu) in June and the Tour Final at the Nippon Budokan on June 23rd.
Haruka Kudo will continue to devote herself so please continue to support her as well as Morning Musume。'17.

UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

I, Haruka Kudo,
After the Autumn tour,
Will graduate from Morning Musume。 as well as from Hello! Project.
It has been 6 years since I became a member of Morning Musume。
It has been 8 years since I get into Hello! Project.
During this time, I had lots of experiences,
Thanks to lots of people,
I grew up to this level since I was a common and audacious primary school student.
And because I became a normal university student for a little while,
I began to wonder "What do I want to do in the future now that my dream of Morning Musume。 became true?"
My answer came out quite early.
Or, I think I already had it.
I want to try the genre I found here in my career, "acting".
I don't want to do things halfway,
So even by saying "I want to act", by singing and dancing as an idol as well,
I somehow thought it was disrespectful to the members and to the fans to say I do both things.
I told this feeling to the company and to my parents,
I thought a lot,
"I want to bet on what I want to do" and then decided to graduate.
During the remaining time,
I want to create many memories with the members and all the fans,
I want to be able to say "See you again!" without any regret at the end.
Please support me until the end.

Morning Musume。'17 Haruka Kudo
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:38:52 AM by J-Triumf »
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I don't think H!P should let their j-idorus perform in plays anymore. Otherwise more may "realize the enjoyable charms of acting" & all fans do is speculate who's announcing next, every other month.

What then, will Upfront need to have 2-3 auditions annually for Kenshusei and Morning Musume to keep the numbers up, otherwise H!P may not even have sufficient members for groups, just some soloists here & there?

Just saying: Upfront and 48Group shouldn't look towards Afilia Saga's graduation frequency as the exemplary model for j-idols
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Congratulations to Haruka san for
looking ahead and trying for a new challenge!

She has been a pleasure to watch over these past few years,
and with growth towards her future, fans will cheer her on!

Thanks for the smiles you brought to your fans!

Power on, Duu!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I don't think H!P should let their j-idorus perform in plays anymore. Otherwise more may "realize the enjoyable charms of acting" & all fans do is speculate who's announcing next, every other month.

What then, will Upfront need to have 2-3 auditions annually for Kenshusei and Morning Musume to keep the numbers up, otherwise H!P may not even have sufficient members for groups, just some soloists here & there?

Just saying: Upfront and 48Group shouldn't look towards Afilia Saga's graduation frequency as the exemplary model for j-idols

The thing will always be to let them explore rather than keep them to one thing although truthfully the problem becomes more of "let them explore while they develop themselves"

Beyond that, I hope Duu does well in acting and being the first in 10th gen to graduate, it isn't without a good path to take :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
Nooooo  :cry:

Haruka's been my oshi since I first got into HP. Was so happy once she finally started getting focus in songs like OMW and Sexy Cat. I actually cheered when she got that solo in Tiki Bun, since up to that point she'd been so firmly established as a back girl. I guess after she leaves, my new favorite will be Kaede, but I get the feeling that she's gonna be a back girl and I'll have that same frustration.

Also, not super thrilled about her going into acting. Like I know people say she's a good actress, but I feel she's a bit hammy. Honestly, of all the momusu actresses I've seen I thought Riho was the best.

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
So her final date is at the end of this year's  fall concert tour.

Should she have her own solo performance of:

?

Asuka, Kei, Risa had one too. After all, Tsunku wrote it for the graduating Musume. Besides, you can't say the H!P company doesn't owe her that much
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [News] Haruka Kudo graduating Morning Musume & H!P at the end of fall tour
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 03:10:14 AM »
With thanks to the peeps at Nantonaku Fansubs.

Duu's Graduation speech:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [News] Haruka Kudo graduating Morning Musume & H!P at the end of fall tour
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 03:11:11 AM »
With thanks to the peeps at Nantonaku Fansubs.

Members' messages:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy