JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Shushoku = Gohan no Uta

Author Topic: Esmerelda [ C.15-Gateway (16/02) - On hold (Writer's note) ]  (Read 59853 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Esmerelda [ Chapter 11 - Resolve (31/12) ]
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »
 :on lol:  :on lol:  :on lol:

@Vid

Yay! Kitty Reina and Pup Eri in visual aid  XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2010, 10:56:38 AM »
OMG, that cat was so chill until the end. :lol: :lol: :lol: So cute!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »
LOL looks like the masters have a lot to catch up to; if the pace the pets are moving at is of any indication :lol:

I love the way Reina looks and handle the sleeping injured Eri. So loving~ :wub: Not that she could do it any other way if she doesn't want to antagonise Gaki XD That inferno can really hurt :lol:

That video is really cute. I'm guessing the smaller pup wants a share of the meal too and tried to get the cat away from the dish. But after reading your story, I imagine this instead:

pup Eri: *whining* Stop eating and pay attention to me
kitty Reina: *ignores and continue eating*
pup Eri: *licking the cheek* Look at me
kitty Reina: *pushing Eri away* Go away
pup Eri: *pulled Reina's ears* Listen to me~
kitty Reina: Fine! *turns and gives Eri a deep kiss*

LOL look how disturbed your story is turning me into :lol:

p.s. did you catch the fireworks at Marina Bay?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 04:54:43 AM by badsaints »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2010, 12:09:41 AM »
 :OMG: I hate it when I miss updates!!  :fainted:

I actually like the old FF ones, 7 to 9 more than the X-X2, (haven't played the XII yet, not keeping up with the game world either).

I never play Diablo. Um...you name it Gaki? (I can't think of one that fits a necromancer image, but Gaki came in mind for being a demon slayer).

She might be falling for the kitten…who detests her.
It's not the right situation but I can't help to scream "yay!" inside  XD

“Need any help?”  Ai teasingly pulled on her robe a little to reveal more of the content, smirking at the dreamy look that was directed at her thigh.
:lol: like it when Ai is doing the teasing

-“Ai Deficiency”
- “Grand Elf for dummies”
:rofl: oh boy...

The whole thing with Yuko and Kumudini leader, one of "the bomb" hints?

The kitten and puppy deserves some time by themselves don't they??
I couldn't agree more! 

Haha.. I have another story planned for Reina and Eri actually... the general plot is there..but not much story line yet..lets just see when i can put that up together..
That sounded great, can't wait :D

I'm pretty sure I have something else to say but all I can say now is:

I'm one very happy TanaKame-ist for chapter 11,  I have died and gone to the TanaKamei heaven  :mon angel:
Thank you!  :bow:

I love your imagination badsaints  :twothumbs

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »
It took me so long to post a comment cuz I needed time to become human again. I was on the ground in a puddle of mush after reading this XD Can a kitty and pup get any cuter than this? :wub:

Their masters have to buck up. They can't be left too far behind :P Can we expect some hawt action between TakaGaki in the next update?

When Risa was telling Reina not to ever let Eri be hurt like that again, I found her so cool and hawt :P I need to see her in action soon! Someone as kakoii as her must get to show off her skills  :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »
@ Little kRisZ: Indeed it is! The kitten (Okay...not really a kitten... cat... but anyway... Reina is not that big! LOL~) even gave it a few shoulder pat~ Right till the end.. when the kitten attempts to playfully bite the puppy throat..it whined but still have it's tail shaking~ LOL~ Much like Eri would do! Like the waterfall scene where Reina sneak up behind her and jump at her XD

@ Baby Tree: The pup is as suicidal as Eri to do that..The kitty is really great...Most will already be clawing the puppy!~  XD

@Mummy:
I love the way Reina looks and handle the sleeping injured Eri
- Reina is the meanie with jello heart~ sooooo with the meanie part gone.. here comes a new jello kitten! Maybe she might turn out cuter than Eri in the end.. XD

LOL look how disturbed your story is turning me into
- If the kitty would have been smaller..it would have been perfect.. Reina is not that huge but Eri might be that tiny XD With the pup being so suicidal....and the kitten ignoring it... until it finally get back at the pup.... but the pup is still shaking it's tail even though the kitten got it's throat! OK~ IT's Reina and ERI~!  :P I'm pretty much disturbed by my own story as well...... not to mention.... CAMELS too... *sweat*

p.s. did you catch the fireworks at Marina Bay?
- Yup... I did! I was at the Flyer area...I teared up a little at the climax and hugged my friend! LOL such a baby  XD Were you watching it?

@Chloe: Happy new Year to you! I was waiting for you to pop by!  :P

I never play Diablo. Um...you name it Gaki?
- Nope~ I named it Reix (reminds you of anyone? XD) ... And probably she will be starring at my new fic.. i started the character so i can be familiar with the neco's skills~  XD If i have a character for Gaki.. most likely i would have her as a Paladin~ I should! I had this idea to make a group of them to travel and kill Diablo in the end XD *Whoop! but that = to more headaches! I'm not good at action scenes~*

It's not the right situation but I can't help to scream "yay!" inside
- Cause it actually confirms a TanaKame? LOL~ plus no triangle between them and TakaGaki...  XD

The whole thing with Yuko and Kumudini leader, one of "the bomb" hints?
- *ding dong ding dong...* Correcto..

I have died and gone to the TanaKamei heaven
- NOoooooooo! I still want you to pop by here! LOL~

@Hammy: LOL~ maybe i can add the puddle of mush (you) in the story somewhere XD sounds very magically as well.. and you transforms back to human too!  XD Thanks anyway!

Can we expect some hawt action between TakaGaki in the next update?
- Soooon~ I guess~ XD It's already so unfortunate that their pet got ahead of them! LOL

Someone as kakoii as her must get to show off her skills
- I have headache with action scene but i'll try my best ~  :D

Update might come tomorrow i guess... i haven't been writing this few days.... and too, there are a couple of things i need to think through about the storyline again... Because i still have so much fluff that i want to write about that i don't know when the story will be back on track again LOL~ I was even considering to make it a pure fluff story....but.........  :P *Sorry*  :mon hanky:

:mon bat:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2010, 10:23:23 PM »
Thanks, Happy belated New Year to you too bishop!  XD
Sorry about the lateness. I wish I could be earlier but since I'm practically the only one left who has their internet connection alive at home, everyone hijacked it for some time (even days!). So if I disappeared for days or more in the future then it's likely the case (or real life).

Reix sounds familiar, but I don't know. Reix is a she? sounds like a cool character  :)
I can picture Gaki as a Paladin. Just add the idea to your list of ideas, who knows it may turn into a great story later.

Cause it actually confirms a TanaKame? LOL~ plus no triangle between them and TakaGaki...
Exactly!

*ding dong ding dong...* Correcto..
I don't like this correcto LOL

*back from TanaKamei heaven*
(I figured I should be back for more TanaKamei and TakaGaki).

Because i still have so much fluff that i want to write about that i don't know when the story will be back on track again LOL~ I was even considering to make it a pure fluff story....but.........

I LOVE FLUFF!!  :lol:

Offline aussie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2010, 02:12:09 AM »
I don't mind a fluff story  :D It would be a nice break from the combination of emo/depressed/gory/doom'n'gloom collection of fics I've been reading lately :lol: But I'd just be glad if you continued your story and not put it on hold   :kneelbow:

I forgot to mention in my first comment - I'd love to see Ai in her fiercely hot, protective master mode for her little kitty too. Angry pup master Gaki was seriously too hot to handle (the kitty seems to agree  :lol:)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:37:25 PM by aussie »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »
@ All Readers: Sorry.. the update came late.. I have been busy lately... *sighs* But then again..this chapter is much longer than those i have posted before... It's 9 pages of fluff..trying to test my limit of fluffs~  LOL~ (Probably i might have put in something that i might regret in the future) Happy reading~ Comments appreciated!  XD

@Chloe: LOL~ Happy belated New Year my dear member...I hated it when i cannot surf the net.. i will die and rot at home XD
Reix came from Reina =X It's a he in the game... because there is no choice for a she instead :(

back from TanaKamei heaven
- I might send you to a different heaven today.. TakaGaki Heaven XD

I LOVE FLUFF!!
-You are getting 9 pages of it today!  :D

@aussie: Actually..all the fluff is part of the story as well... part and parcel in strengthening my character to each other... The higher it goes... the deeper it will drop  *Prepare metal wok to protect myself* lol

Ai in her fiercely hot, protective master mode for her little kitty too. Angry pup master Gaki was seriously too hot to handle (the kitty seems to agree  )
-I'll see where i can chuck that in.. cause Ai-chan is not very short tempered actually... only to Risa though.. LOL~ cause she is just too annoyingly cute.. XD

Chapter 12
Spellbound

“Looks like Reina got lucky.”  Came a pleasantly soft voice from behind her

Risa had noticed the Princess presence for awhile though but only acknowledged with a brief look. She has a more important task on hand now. When she said she will be watching, she meant it.

Unable to get the brunette’s attention for the time being, Ai wrapped her arms around the slender waist and rested her head on her shoulder to watch the pair as well.

“Will I lose my puppy?” Risa finally speaks up. Ai could already imaging seeing that cute pout forming.

“Why don’t you think it as you might gain a kitten and we become in-laws?”

“I rather not. In-laws can’t get married, can they?” Risa smirked. Without looking, she was sure she got the shy girl blushing already.

Choosing not to reply, Ai just shrugged.

“Why don’t we leave the two cuties alone?”

“Am I cute?”

“Why do you always ask this kind of weird questions?”

“I think you’re cute.”

The Princess like always, chose to ignore her but this was what Risa actually finds cute about her. Ai just brings a whole new meaning of teasing to her.

AND not forgetting the arms around her waist now. Risa had this goofy grin plastered on her face and pumped her fist into the air internally when the girl held her from the back for the first time. Important information… she was not the one who initiated it.

“I’m going to the library” the girl released her hold reluctantly and walks away. RELUCTANTLY! Risa pumped her fist into the air but this time actually really doing it since Ai was not facing her anyway.

Taking one final looking at the still intimate pair, Risa jogs up to the raven beauty before taking her hand into hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the other time, upon reaching the library, the Princess leisurely walks over to the ladder but pulled her robe a little higher than needed to as she steps up the rung. Risa, of course did not miss the smirk the girl had, but this time she was not all stoned, admiring the girl.

As the girl climbs up the ladder, the brunette followed.

“What are you doing?” noticing the girl below her, Ai questioned.

“I’m getting a book too…I wouldn’t peek. I promise~” the girl threw her a cheeky wink.

The raven girl giggled before resuming her climb, which of course was followed closely behind by a certain brat.

When she was right at the top, the girl was a just a step lower than her. As she scans the row of books, she felt the girl circled her waist with one arm from behind while the other reaches out for a book that was right in front of her. That action had caused the whole of the girl front to be pressed up against her back and what drove her crazy was that hot breath on her nape.

She gasped as the sneaky girl nestled her face against the back of her neck while further tightening her hold on her waist, pretending to be leaning even closer to reach out for the book.

When the girl finally pulled out the book from the slot, Ai felt a smirk forming at her nape.

With a heavy thud, the book that Risa had, accidentally slipped from her hand and landed on the rung that Ai was on.

“Opps… Sorry…” the Princess shivered as the brunette girl breathes out the apology on her neck.

Ai pressed her lip into a thin line as she felt the teasing girl slipped her hand slightly into the slit of her robe, placing it on the side of her thigh. Together with her lip and body against her back, the seductress leisurely slides down the length of her body and leg, causing a soft whimper to escape. Stopping at her lower back, the girl lingered longer than needed to get the fallen book before sliding back up reluctantly and fondly placing a kiss at the nape of her neck.

“I’ve got your book.” With that simple sentence, Risa effortlessly led the half dazed girl down from the ladder.

Instead of the tables, the younger girl chose a more private spot at the back and sat under a window before gently pulling the older one to join her. It took Ai awhile to snap out of her current state to realize that the girl indeed had gotten the book she was looking for and even had it flipped open to where she had stopped at the day before.

Although it seems almost as though the girl had just casually picked the similar book for her from before but apparently, it actually discreetly hints that she was in fact was on the right track with her little research. Seriously, how the girl even manages to look into just about every single small detail was beyond her imagination. Leaning back comfortably into her personal warm couch, Ai started reading the book that was held open for her.

Ever so often, she will lightly tap one of her human book holder’s hands to get the page turned. After some time, she ends up just having a lazy hold on one of the girl’s wrist where simply a gentle rub with her thumb will be enough to get the job done instead.

Throughout, the brunette was just contented with merely observing the girl over her shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the two cuties, they were pretty much in a similar position as their masters but just in reversal role with the kitten cuddling the pup from behind instead. Reina would have gotten them to rest in her basket if not for that Eri had passed out from the kiss in her semi-human form. She did panic a little when the girl blacked out but after making sure she was okay, given that she could not bear to attempt to wake the angel, she brought her to an empty guest room instead. Less comfy than her basket though, but will do for now.

At some point of time, the pup had turned in her arms and snuggled in the neck. Since then, the kitten was simply just gazing at the slumbering angel. This was, in fact, the first time she had actually settled down enough to really take a good look at the angelic face, studying every single detail and safe keeping them in mind.

For how long she had been staring, the kitten did not know or rather did not bother to care.

It might have been after several hours that the pup finally stirs a little from her sleep but not quite yet opening her eyes. Reina tightens her hold and watches affectionately as those lids that were heavy with sleep, unfolds to reveal a pair of unfocused sliver orbs for the second time of the day. As expected, the girl again, jolted, except this time she did not thrash around when the drowsiness dissipated enough for the pup to make out her current state. If it had not been for the steady hold Reina had on the girl, she might have fallen off the bed from the shock.

If she could, Reina really wish she could have kicked her own ass for bringing the girl down to this point.

For a few minutes, they just remained still, the pup with a startled look and the kitten with an almost remorseful smile. It was not long before the initial shock starts to wear off and Eri tenses up again as she recalled what had happened before and blushed.

Seeing that, Reina gingerly starts to lean closer to the recovering girl and planted a kiss tenderly on her forehead while mumbling words of console.

“It’s alright babe… It’s okay…… I’m not going to hurt you…” It was getting harder to convey what she intended to when she felt her throat tightens.

“This is not a dream…Not anymore……this is real………I’m here for you……” the kitten clenched her jaw tightly to calm herself down from the sudden surge of emotion.

“I’m…… sorry for being such an ass…… I’m…the worst……” she tried but ends up turning into a sobbing mess as she reproached herself.

As the kitten weeps, Eri realized the gentle grip that Reina previously had on her had turned into clinging hold, almost a desperate attempt to keep her close. On instinct, the pup just shifted their positioning to let the girl rest her weight fully atop her and holds on endearingly to kitten.

Back at the library, the sun had almost set, casting an amber glow upon it. Even so, a certain pair of couple had yet to leave. Strings of vocabulary can be heard coming from the back of the library.

It seems that the Princess had discovered that the crystal ball was word bind.

“Release……Reveal……Disclose……Uncover……Unearth……Unveil…... Unwrap…Materialize…………………” Risa watched in awe as the Princess starts to verbalize randomly, probably banging on out of a hundred shots, she might get a bull’s eye by chance. She is stubborn isn’t she?

“Show……Appear…… Surface…… Emerge…….Come on……Come out…….Get Out… ……Hey……” Was that a “hey” she heard? The brunette could only laugh harder as she buries her face into the girl’s shoulder. Apparently, the raven had pretty much starting to run dry on ideas hence she was basically just throwing anything that came into her mind.

“AH! Abracadabra!” she exclaimed and observed the bluish purple orb closely for a reaction…but nope. Nothing happens. The Princess thought she got it this time. Thought.

Turning in her lap to face her, Ai pouted as she smacks the snickering girl playfully.

“Expose?” the girl attempted again.

“Okay!” Risa replied shamelessly as she does a suggestive gesture as if she was going to remove her clothing, which of course, got her a few harder smacks.

Just as Eri had thought the girl atop of her had fallen asleep, Reina hesitantly pulled back from her neck.

“Sorry…I’m…I…” apologies again.

Deciding that there was just too much apology from the kitten, Eri switches the topic.

“Come on…Let’s start anew.” The pup said while she sits up, bringing the gloomy kitten into a sitting position on her lap. As the puppy look expectantly at her, Reina nods shyly.

With that, Reina closes her eye on the side that Eri had leaned forward to as she brushes her cheek softly up against hers. Reina purred as she leans into the friendly gesture from the puppy and giggled when Eri nudged her playfully with her nose.

“Eri of Niigaki” the pup pulled back with a bright smile but not too far away from the kitten before introducing herself.

“Reina of Ai” the kitten replied and returned the friendly gesture before nuzzling into the puppy’s neck.

“Ouch…aw………No one told me a Princess packed a punch as well…” Risa whined and pouted as she rubbed her slightly sore arm, easing the pain away from the ruthless smacking by the blushing Princess.

“Serve you right!” crossing her arms, Ai just glared at the girl.

“Maybe you wanna try ‘Strip’ instead? It might have better results.” Risa immediately put her hands up, prepared to defend herself from another round of beating which…never came. Slowly, she peeked through her fingers cautiously. The girl was looking away as she murmurs something under her breath.

She’s lying… she’s lying… she’s lying…” Straining her ears to hear, Risa pressed her lip into a straight line to prevent from laughing out loud, amazed that the girl actually took her words into consideration.

“What are you doing!” the girl continued as she smacks Risa, who had her hands suspiciously behind herself.

“Ouch ouch! I’m just trying to tie up my sash…its loose!”

“Like REAL!”

“Oh…or you prefer me walking around later with the possibility that my sash might fall causing half my body exposed to the world? I’m okay with just showing you…but… i’m not sure about others…” Swinging one end of the loose sash, the mischievous girl smirked.

“Not interested!”

“Did you hear that?” the bluish-purple eyed girl suddenly alerted.

“What?” the pointed ears of the Princess twitched slightly as she heightens her senses.

“It’s so loud……”

“Here… you will hear it better.” The brunette continued as she pulls the girl closer until a side of her face is leaning against her chest. Ai finds it strange but compelled anyway.

“My heart is breaking…” Risa managed to deliver that part of the message as calm as possible before cracking up as she secures her arms around the struggling girl’s waist and shoulder to hold her tightly to her. Unable to get away, the scowling girl pounded her fist mercilessly on any possible spot she can get on the younger.

She only stopped when she realized the girl under her was motionless with her arms limply by her sides.

“Hey…! Hey……Stop pretending!” not getting a respond, Ai started to panic a little as she shakes the still body.

“Hey…Wake up……… Risa!” the distressed Princess taps the girl lightly on her face. With her hands glowing white, she was about to heal the girl from whatever internal injuries she might have gotten from her when a bluish-purple orb hovered right between hers and Risa’s face, halting her action.

Confused, she followed it with her eyes as it hovers to the side. She observed closely as the orb glows softly before intensifying. Without warning, it flashed out, so bright that she had to shield her eyes from the blinding light. Opening them gradually, the already dark library was now softly illuminated by a bluish-purple glow. Rays of light then, started to extend out from the orb before flattening out at the end as if it was shone on an invisible screen.

Her eyes widen in fascination as the orb starts to project something on the light screens. She gasped as the images became clearer. It was none other then she herself. Each screen showed a different expression of her smiling, blushing, smirking, grinning, glaring, astonished, shocked and even the scowling look just from minutes before. At the corner, new screens were forming rapidly, showing new images.

It did not take long to realize that it was probably her current expression and from the angle, the camera can only be one person.

Indeed, she found the previously “unconscious” girl observing her with a grin when she turned to face her. So many questions flooded her mind now but she only managed to voice out a word.

“How?”

“Finally Ai-chan said it.” the simple reply was all the brunette offered as she wraps her arms around her waist affectionately.

Frowning, the Princess recalls what she had said that might have dispelled the binding.

New images were forming at a faster rate as the realization dwelled into those emerald orbs before gazing into the pair of amethyst.

Not wanting to break the moment, Risa raised her hand slightly to allow the projecting orb to rest on her palm gently before bringing it up between them.

“Here…Look…this corner…” she pointed out with her other hand before placing it back at the girl waist again.

“It’s still empty…I hope one day it will fill up as well.” The girl said in such a sentimental tone that Ai was not sure if this was the flirtatious brat she came to knew. She was speechless.

“Will it?” the brunette’s voice sounded almost desperate when there was no respond from her after a long silent.

Damning her ability to speak, Ai wrapped her arms around the Risa’s neck and leaned in swiftly, pressing her lips onto the almost quivering one.

Risa gasped at the sudden turn of event and closed her eyes to enjoy the feel of those soft lips on hers. After a short moment, the lips were still pressed tightly against her…but…remained perfectly motionless. Risa was a little lost on what to do because she does not want to push the girl but she her senses tells her that something is amiss as the girl had snuggled even closer to her. Realizing that this was probably the girl’s first kiss, an instinct of possessiveness seems to kick in as she tighten her hold protectively around the girl. Slowly moving her lips, she led the inexperienced girl into the kiss. Ai whimpered softly but not quite yet moving her lips. Risa encouragingly nudged the unmoving lips tenderly and smirked into kiss as she felt Ai reciprocated experimentally.

The brunette was seriously considering whether she should add her tongue in since this was only the Princess’s first lesson but decided to let it slip for now. She might overload the girl plus she is so innocently cute that she does not want to corrupt the girl so fast yet. Anyway, it will be fun too to have a lesson two during some other time.

Sensing the rapid increment in the girl’s temperature, Risa pulled away reluctantly, ending the kiss with a soft smooch. She does not want her girl to pass out thus leaving some bad impression or something.

The raven beauty still had her eyes closed when she pulled away hence Risa moved a hand up to support as well as to stroke the cheek softly, hoping to gravitate her girl.

When those heavy lids finally unfold to reveal the hidden gems, Risa was sure the orb was probably popping out new images at a frenzy speed and was definite that the orb was overloaded with images when a lazy smile made its way onto the girl’s face before turning it into a sexy smirk. The brunette was not even sure now who was the inexperienced one. She so wanted to go on to lesson two but shook the idea off.

Pulling the girl back down her chest, she calmed herself down a little.

“It’s loud….” The Princess copied the younger Niigaki’s words from before

“Hmm…ya…of course…cause you were the one hitting it?” Risa smiled contently as her girl continues to lay on her, listening to her heartbeat.

She opens her palm a little when the older girl started digging into it for the bluish-purple orb. Still leaning against her, the Princess took the small orb between her thumb and forefinger, observing the new additions. Even as she was looking, new images were accumulating.

“May I?” with a nod from the girl, Risa closes her fingers over those that were still holding onto the orb and squeezed softly.

Noticing that the shape of the item between her fingers was no longer round like before, Ai observed closely as Risa slowly removed her hand. Holding in between her fingers in place of the orb now, was a gorgeous silver ring imbrued with an amethyst.

The girl then gently took the exquisite item from her fingers. She leaned back slightly to see what the girl was doing only to find that the distant was once again closed by Risa who was leaning forward to have her hands behind her neck and she felt something cool resting against her collarbone.  Looking down, she found the ring on a necklace

“It will be easier to carry it around this way.”

Taking a closer look at the ring, Ai found that the brunette’s name was elegantly engraved on the inner circle of the ring.
“Beautiful” the word was practically breathed out by the enthralled girl.

Using her hand to cup her girl’s face gently, Risa lifted it up to face her and this time, she moves in. It was slow and light as she pours her feeling into the kiss. Her heart soared when her girl returned those with equal affections.

Pulling back slowly, Risa sighed contently and presses their forehead together as she gazed at the girl who still had her eyes still shut.

When those emeralds emerged, she kissed her forehead and the girl naturally just nestled comfortably into the crook of her neck.

“These cuties are adorable…” Risa commented while she uses her finger to touch the pointed tip of the elven ear and chuckled when the girl twitches them playfully.

“You’re adorable too” 

“Say that again.” Risa could not believe her ear. She had to confirm she was not hearing things

“That again” 

“NO! Not that.” Ai giggled as the girl smacks her playfully

“You’re a brat.”

“But an adorable one…beware My Princess…I might abduct you someday.” Risa tried to sound as horrifying as possible and ended the sentence with a satanic laughter.

“I’ll be waiting.” came the casual reply from the unaffected Princess as she snuggled closer.

Risa was a little confused when she felt the hands that were around her neck moved to encircle her waist before fidgeting with something behind but only giggled as she realized the girl was tightening her sash for her.

Have you all guessed the magic word? I'st kinda obvious.. :)

*Places 2 Pails*

Pail One : Collects Blood

Pail Two : Collects Mushes

*Digs graves* -> For those that are dead

LOL~ I'm tired.. Pardon me!

*Scrambles to bed.....* I'm on cough medicine now...  :mon wakey:

ps: My next update may come later than usual..  :(

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:16:49 AM by amEthystx »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Esmerelda [ Chapter 12 - Spellbound (05/01) ]
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2010, 06:42:05 PM »
^ Don't worry about updating so often, just make sure it is worth your time.  :D

Risa/Ai relationship works around toying with each other, just almost there most of the time

Reina and Eri :wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2010, 07:40:15 PM »
I hated it when i cannot surf the net.. i will die and rot at home
That’s two of us.

Ah, you took the 'Rei' part from Reina and made it into Reix. No she? That’s odd, usually games these days have a she character by default.

“Looks like Reina got lucky.”
Somehow that line cracks me up.

I’m soooo looking forward to it! (if it's possible for The TanaKamei).

“I rather not. In-laws can’t get married, can they?”
Very subtle, Gaki.

Important information… she was not the one who initiated it.
Indeed.

I was going to ask you to elaborate what happened with the ‘still intimate pair’ that is the pup and the kitten, but you already did. Eri passed out LOL

Dear camel, you really are serious about making me go to TakaGaki heaven.
The whole 'expose', ‘strip’, and ‘My heart is breaking’ thing is hilarious! Gaki is such a big flirt! XD

she does not want to corrupt the girl so fast yet.
Yet.

Speaking of amethyst, my mind always goes to Rei Hino from Sailormoon whenever I read the word.

“That again”

I snorted loud at that.

The magic word is…uh, ‘Risa’?

All of that fluff…save one of the graves for me!! I’m now on TanaKamei high and dying --> most definitely NOT complaining.
But this time I’m going to the fluff heaven :D
(at this rate, I wouldn’t mind dying by overdose of fluff for real).

You, Bishop, just officially made my day, I :heart: this chapter very much!
And don’t worry about the update!

EDIT: almost forgot, get well soon!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2010, 11:40:14 PM »
*chisels onto headstone: Here lies Happy Tree, killed by Baby Sticky. Hops in* :imdead:

And here's a few of my favorite lines:
“Why don’t we leave the two cuties alone?”

“Am I cute?”

“Why do you always ask this kind of weird questions?”

“I think you’re cute.”
“I’ve got your book.” With that simple sentence, Risa effortlessly led the half dazed girl down from the ladder.
Ever so often, she will lightly tap one of her human book holder’s hands to get the page turned. After some time, she ends up just having a lazy hold on one of the girl’s wrist where simply a gentle rub with her thumb will be enough to get the job done instead.
“Did you hear that?” the bluish-purple eyed girl suddenly alerted.

“What?” the pointed ears of the Princess twitched slightly as she heightens her senses.

“It’s so loud……”

“Here… you will hear it better.” The brunette continued as she pulls the girl closer until a side of her face is leaning against her chest. Ai finds it strange but compelled anyway.

“My heart is breaking…”
Risa was a little confused when she felt the hands that were around her neck moved to encircle her waist before fidgeting with something behind but only giggled as she realized the girl was tightening her sash for her.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2010, 07:40:37 AM »
Aww my baby is sick :( Mummy will sing ya a lullaby :)

*chisels onto headstone: Here lies Happy Tree, killed by Baby Sticky. Hops in* :imdead:
Brings flowers for the fallen :mon angel:

I love this line :mon determined:

With that, Reina closes her eye on the side that Eri had leaned forward to as she brushes her cheek softly up against hers. Reina purred as she leans into the friendly gesture from the puppy and giggled when Eri nudged her playfully with her nose.
Them in semi-human form doing this is damn cute :luvluv1:

“……… Risa!”
Magic word? Smart! :on asmo:

LOL Risa finally scored Ai's kiss (the first one at that) :mon squee: Can't wait for lesson 2

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2010, 09:52:34 AM »
@Hammy: LOL~ maybe i can add the puddle of mush (you) in the story somewhere XD sounds very magically as well.. and you transforms back to human too!  XD

Woah, I get a cameo in the fic? YATTA!!! :otomerika: *does some dancing* :yossi:

I liked how you switched between the masters and their pets in this chapter. It kinda made me think that both sides were happening concurrently :)

Risa is such a flirt but then again, she's good doing it :P I can't say Ai is totally innocent since she knows how to get Risa more interested in her with all those little actions. How do you think of all these? Do you use them often? XD

Awww, the ring bit....I already told you I became mush again right? Previously I only turned once in one chapter. Now I run the risk of becoming nota solid human more than one time every update. This has got to be bad for my health :lol:

What exactly are you intending to write that will make you regret it in the future? :shocked

The magic word is Risa right?

PS: I almost forgot to say I loved the part where Ai threw out random words. So funny! *clutches tummy* :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »
Random Information...: After much rest~ My cough is getting better!  :D I actually planned on having the kiss at the waterfall but i think the back of a library seems like a nice place too.. scandalous!  XD

Anyway... i have no idea why... but i always mess up my typing when i type "such" and "sure".. so don't be surprise that i drop afew of that mistake in already...sometime i miss it too when i re-read before posting..  :P

@All
: *Ding dong ding dong* Correcto! The magic word is "Risa"

@kurosawa87: It's kinda fun to tease one another...but looks like player Gaki is gonna get nailed this time XD

@Chloe: *Tie string to Chloe's legs and fly her(You're a her right?  :? lol) like a kite* <- to pull you back down from heaven XD

You, Bishop, just officially made my day, I  :heart: this chapter very much!
- Thanks! This made my day as well  :D

Hmmmm...as for the game... They have specific gender for different characters... Paladin, Druid, Barbarian and Necromancer are guys... Sorceress, Assassin and Amazon are female characters.. SO...... My Reix in the game is a white haired scary guy.. lol.. Poor Reina XD Anyway.. why Rei Hino? Oh... it's another Rei XD I don't watch Sailor Moon~ but i've seen that character before

- Well..she is lucky! Eri is an adorable pup.. plus only the suicidal can get to the kitten...and how many are as suicidal as the cute pup~ I count her more lucky than Eri.. XD

if it's possible for The TanaKamei
- I already had plans for them  :D

Very subtle, Gaki.
-As expected from the big flirt.. lol

Eri passed out LOL
- isn't it cute? Such an Eri-thing.. and Reina wants to bring her to her basket.. LOL~

Yet.
- Such a nice word..i wonder who made this word..LOL~

“That again”

I snorted loud at that.
- I did that once in lecture.. We were all silent when the lecturer ask some stuffs... then he say "Say something" Being soooo bored and not feeling very pleased that my time got wasted (he is not a good lecturer..) So i replied "Something" and got some hard smacking from my friend to shut me up.. LOL~

@Baby Tree
:
*Covers graves and scatters some green tea leaves seed on the grave... places 3 cups of green tea on gravestone*
- *Praying*  May Baby Tree grow into a fine green tea plant........hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

XD thanks anyway! I personally like the tying sash part the most~  :D

@Mum: *listens to lullaby* Zzzzzzz.................*snoring*................ZZzzzz......

- Actually from our point of view..Eri should be the one that got lucky~ but since... Reina is sure a horrifying(?) kitten..and still manages to snag the such an adorable pup.... to Ai-chan... she is one lucky kitten~! XD

Them in semi-human form doing this is damn cute  :luvluv1:
- I'm glad i had them as pet..so much fun to describe them this way... a little human mix with a little innocent animal interactions~ and Reina got a basket too... XD Probably.... Eri had a kennel back at the Niigaki house~

@Hammy:

Woah, I get a cameo in the fic? YATTA!!!
- Yup~ i might be able to.. but it will be further back cause i have the next few characters planned out already XD

I liked how you switched between the masters and their pets in this chapter. It kinda made me think that both sides were happening concurrently
- Actually..it's kinda like a bad(?) habit i have... i like things to be linked.. lol... Most probably we will be seeing alot of this... will you get sick of it? :(

I can't say Ai is totally innocent since she knows how to get Risa more interested in her with all those little actions.
- Oh well.... cause she is up against a big flirt... she should be more carefully though... a lift of her robe got Risa up to did her little scandalous act on the ladder...Risa is so dangerous.. but then again... probably i'm the most dangerous~ XD

How do you think of all these? Do you use them often? XD
- Conversation wise..Yup~ i thought of all of them up myself... Action wise...I thought of some of them up myself.. while some...i got rough ideas from something i've read before.. but twist(polish?) it totally to fit what i like better XD So i guess they are still pretty original?  :?

I'm not a big flirt.. wait..maybe i am.. LOL! Let me try..~ I wish i could rearrange the alphabets... why?? So that "I" and "U" can be together! Look at your keyboard... isn't it sweet that we have a star above of us? *Runs to hide* I'm too shy to pull something like this off! I'll be all red after that.. LOL! I do use them once in awhile... but just to humor my friends (esp the heart breaking thing) XD

What exactly are you intending to write that will make you regret it in the future?  :shocked
- I was hoping something here would not contradict to my future plan of the story.. Tell you a secret... If you recall....this is actually not really Ai-chan first kiss.. remember she rewards Reina with a kiss back then... when i wrote this chapter i was like..oh crap~! but i manages to scrape my way through by reasoning that... it is just a brief kiss and we don't really consider the kiss from our parents or pets into our first kiss...sooo.... *Phew* Lucky no one have notice yet~

Off to write my next chapter XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »
LOL yeah I still needs to come back from the heaven to finish reading your story and glad you're getting better.

You're a her right?  :? lol
Awww wouldn't you wanna know?  :hehehe:
Kidding! Yes, yes, I'm a she. But I just don't act like one  :nervous

The game characters kinda reminds me of Heroes of Might and Magic Series, ever played that game?

Oh! I don't realize until you mentioned it, indeed another Rei. As to why Rei Hino is because in many Sailormoon fics I've read, described her eyes as amethyst or at least associated her with it.

I'd say both Eri and Reina are lucky  :yep:
Though I have to agree at Reina being luckier. Where will you find one very cute (yet suicidal) pup that would do that kind of things for you even when you treated them like Reina did? I kinda envy Reina for it :lol:

- I already had plans for them
You do? Unless I know for sure those are happy plans, can't get my hopes high, yet.

- isn't it cute? Such an Eri-thing.. and Reina wants to bring her to her basket.. LOL~
Adorable. The want to bring her to the basket thing got me XD
I wonder how big is her basket?  :?

- Such a nice word..i wonder who made this word..LOL~
I wonder...LOL Yep, nice word and dangerous too.

- I did that once in lecture.. We were all silent when the lecturer ask some stuffs... then he say "Say something" Being soooo bored and not feeling very pleased that my time got wasted (he is not a good lecturer..) So i replied "Something" and got some hard smacking from my friend to shut me up.. LOL~
I can imagine that LOL

- I was hoping something here would not contradict to my future plan of the story.. Tell you a secret... If you recall....this is actually not really Ai-chan first kiss.. remember she rewards Reina with a kiss back then... when i wrote this chapter i was like..oh crap~! but i manages to scrape my way through by reasoning that... it is just a brief kiss and we don't really consider the kiss from our parents or pets into our first kiss...sooo.... *Phew* Lucky no one have notice yet~
I don't think that counts either.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »

Damn  :lol:

Important information… she was not the one who initiated it.

Noted  :D

“I’m getting a book too…I wouldn’t peek. I promise~” the girl threw her a cheeky wink.

:rofl:  Holy cow camel   :rofl:

When she was right at the top, the girl was a just a step lower than her. As she scans the row of books, she felt the girl circled her waist with one arm from behind while the other reaches out for a book that was right in front of her. That action had caused the whole of the girl front to be pressed up against her back and what drove her crazy was that hot breath on her nape.

:drool:

Ai felt a smirk forming at her nape.

XD

“Opps… Sorry…” the Princess shivered as the brunette girl breathes out the apology on her neck.

Someone’s seducing someone  XD me likes  :D

Cute  :wriggly:

Throughout, the brunette was just contented with merely observing the girl over her shoulder.

:shocked   :mon blood:

“It’s alright babe… It’s okay…… I’m not going to hurt you…”

:w00t:

Risa watched in awe as the Princess starts to verbalize randomly, probably banging on out of a hundred shots, she might get a bull’s eye by chance. She is stubborn isn’t she?

:lol:

“Okay!” Risa replied shamelessly as she does a suggestive gesture as if she was going to remove her clothing, which of course, got her a few harder smacks.

OMG  :lol: :lol: :lol:  I so love it

Reina nods shyly.

:wub:

“How?”

The word Risa.?.

first kiss

Lucky brat

Using her hand to cup her girl’s face gently, Risa lifted it up to face her and this time, she moves in. It was slow and light as she pours her feeling into the kiss. Her heart soared when her girl returned those with equal affections.

:on_hot:   :mon blood:   :imdead:

*Digs graves* -> For those that are dead

*Climbs down and pulls Bishop in*   :P

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2010, 05:56:42 AM »
@ Little Chloe:
Awww wouldn't you wanna know?  :hehehe:

- *spotted thunder clouds... release more string to fly Chloe into it* XD

ohhhhH~ Are you talking about the Mandate of Heaven?! or is it Hero III?! Both are my all time favorite classic games~  :wub:

Is it cause the Rei have purple hair or something? I threw my username into the story as well XD but..... it going accordingly to the story actually... you will soon know :)

You do? Unless I know for sure those are happy plans, can't get my hopes high, yet.
- Lets just say there might be a slight twist...  :P

I wonder how big is her basket?
- Standard size kitten basket... i guess with Eri in.. they have to snuggle up closer... but who is complaining~ XD

@ Little kRisZ: Ohhhhh~ you're back! XD

Holy cow camel
<- LOL~ we need some camel emo as well!

I often felt soooooooo glad that i found out about the burette thingy......

-Can you imaging we have a glass tube breathing out apology!? *faints*

-And then again... the glass tube observing Ai-chan *shivers*

And lastly...i wonder what is left of a glass tube to strip...LOL~

*Climbs down and pulls Bishop in*
-Flying Chloe from Little kRisZ grave XD

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2010, 04:32:53 PM »
That was cute!!!  :nya: :wriggly: :nya:TakaGaki watching some fluffy TanaKamei moments.  :luvluv1:

Like the other time, upon reaching the library, the Princess leisurely walks over to the ladder but pulled her robe a little higher than needed to as she steps up the rung. Risa, of course did not miss the smirk the girl had, but this time she was not all stoned, admiring the girl.

I like how you made Ai the 'silent-but-deadly' type here... She's acting like it's nothing at all but she's 'silently' giving some hints to Risa... well, the other seemed that she didn't need it at all...coz she's TOO straight forward with Ai.. :on lol:

“But an adorable one…beware My Princess…I might abduct you someday.” Risa tried to sound as horrifying as possible and ended the sentence with a satanic laughter.

“I’ll be waiting.” came the casual reply from the unaffected Princess as she snuggled closer.

Hey, where's my grave? I'm already dead.. :mon angel:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2010, 05:26:27 PM »
- *spotted thunder clouds... release more string to fly Chloe into it* XD
Hey, watch it! Are you trying to kill me?? lol

I don't know Hero III, but if you're talking about Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven then it's from the same developer, just different game.

I think it's like Rei's official color or something  :mon dunno:

- Lets just say there might be a slight twist...  :p
I knew it.

- Standard size kitten basket... i guess with Eri in.. they have to snuggle up closer... but who is complaining~ XD
You know I won't! :D in fact, I'm liking the idea already  :yep:

*Climbs down and pulls Bishop in*
-Flying Chloe from Little kRisZ grave XD
Why am I dragged into this? XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Possible - Shushoku = Gohan no Uta