JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Shampoo

Author Topic: I want to become tougher (chapter 2) 3/6/12  (Read 4887 times)

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
I want to become tougher (chapter 2) 3/6/12
« on: February 26, 2012, 10:17:14 AM »
Chapter 1

Oshima Yuko was bullied all her life, ever since elementary to high school. Hoping for a change, tomorrow she is entering a new school with a whole new attitude. As Oshima Yuko paced home today from the market, she witnesses a crime for the first time by her home. Three girls, who wore the same uniform as her sped on their sports bike chasing after one guy. Seems like they we’re robbing him, but when glancing again… she notices they didn’t take his wallet at all. They continuously kicked, punched and jumped him. Yuko wanted help the poor helpless guy but from the looks of it, those girls were tough. They had to know some kind of martial arts because the guy didn’t lay a single finger on them. If she had tried to help, she would be setting herself up. So instead, she hid behind some bushes watching and waiting for them to leave, so she can help aide him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Stop! Stop please! You’ve got the wrong guy here, I’m not the one you’re looking for!” the guy pleaded.

“Miichan, Nyan Nyan.. Are you sure this is the guy?” A chibi girl asked as she twisted his arm and held it to the back of his head.

“Yeah of course it’s him; I have a picture to prove it. See?” Miichan held out a picture.

When the girl took her eyes off of him for a second, the guy pulled out a knife and sliced her on the arm. “Ittai…” she screams and let go. Haruna the tallest of them all, who is very overprotective of her friend gotten very angry and kicked the knife out of his hand. Before you know it, she had already started pounding on him.

“Miichan! Take her to the hospital now!” Haruna yells with anger in her voice.

“Stop! Let the police take care of him.” the short girl half shouted to her friend while holding on to her wound. Haruna wouldn’t stop and kept going.“Nyan Nyan! If you go to jail, who would take care of me when you’re gone?” she whimpers. Suddenly when the guy was going to be out of it, she held back her last punch that could’ve ended his life.

“Fine, but let’s hurry and take you to the hospital.”

“I’m fine, it’s just a little cut.” She touched her friends face to calm her down.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Miichan asked again.

“Of course, I am.  I’m Takahashi Minami, the fiercest of them all!” Her friends tried to hold their laughter in but it blurted out. “What? What’s so funny?” She asked confused.

“Oh shut up, I bet Nyan Nyan would knock the winds out of you if she didn’t have to look after you all the time.” Miichan chuckled.

“Eh stop, don’t say that Miichan.” Nyan Nyan said in a serious tone.

“I’m only kidding! Heh!” Before they left the scene, they heard noises by the bush nearby.

“Eh, what do we have here? You think it’s a squirrel or a rat?” Haruna pointed to the bush. Before Yuko could manage to run away, Miichan caught her by the collar.

“I didn’t see anything I swear, please let me go.” she begged.

“Liar!” Haruna shouted and kicked her, making her land on her back. Haruna held Yuko down with one foot her on her chest. “If you say anything about this to anyone, we’re coming after you next.” She threatens the helpless girl.

“I promise I won’t.”

“You better!” Haruna stared at her with evil eyes...

“And why are you bleeding!? She didn’t even kick you in the face..” Miichan yells.

Without realizing it Haruna soon discovers that her underwear is very visible to Yuko because of the uniform skirt she’s wearing. “PERVERT!!”  Haruna screams as her cheeks turn pink.

*PLOP!* Miichan knocked the girl out cold with just one hit to the head.

“Hey! What did you do that for?!” Minami yells at Miichan.

“Because! She violated my sister!”

“Well alright, you had your fun now let’s go. Make sure you call the police too.”

“Are we just going to leave her here?” Haruna asked Minami.

“Uhn, I’m sure she’ll be fine.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An ambulance had taken the guy to the hospital but Yuko was left there by the bushes where no one can see her. She lay there unconsciously…Trying to get herself up; her eyes were still a blur. Suddenly a tall girl with shoulder length hair showed up.

“Classmate, are you okay?” she asked Yuko. Yuko couldn’t see anything but the girl shoes… To be exact, it was a black Adidas with a bear on it. It was the last thing she had seen before she fainted again. When Yuko woke up, she was in a hospital bed.

“Eh! When did I get here?” she asked the nurse.

“Not too long ago, a classmate of yours brought you here.”

“Really? What’s her name?” Yuko really wanted to know who she was so she can thank her.

“I don’t know. She didn’t leave a name.”

“Ah! My poor daughter, are you okay?” Yuko’s mom interrupted and barged into the room acting all dramatic.

“Mom, I’m fine. It’s not a big deal.” Yuko whines.

“Tell me who did this to you. I will have them put in jail immediately!”

(“If you say anything about this to anyone, we’re coming after you next.”) Nyan nyan voice echoes in her head. Just thinking about it, gave her the shivers. “It’s okay mom, I don’t remember how they look.” She lied.

“Goodness sake… you’re already not that smart…now that they damaged your head, you’re probably even stupider.” Her mom says being half serious because of the bad grades she gets in school. “If you knew you can’t defend yourself, why didn’t you just run away?”

“Mom!!! Can you stop!?”

TBC...

New story! should i continue??  :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:49:39 PM by Loveforever »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: I want to become tougher 2/26
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 10:29:46 AM »
I like it. Waitin for more  :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 11:33:52 AM »
Woah I'm feeling so bad for Yuko but continue

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 03:12:14 PM »
defo continue but i feel really bad for yuko you should make her turn bad ass like in mjisuka gakuen lol thanks for the new story to read and please update!!

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 07:40:42 PM »
 :w00t: Loveforever-san you began to write new fic?!

:yep: Definitely a must continue! 

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 01:38:31 AM »
pls continue....

but poor yuko was bullied all her life.

the classmate that help her is acchan right??

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 01:57:45 PM »

New story! should i continue??  :P

u should continue...

update please  :bow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Re: I want to become tougher (Chapter 2) 3/6/12
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 07:49:10 PM »
Chapter 2

(At a bar)

“Are you sure we got the right guy?” Minami asks her boss.

“I’m positive, he’s the one. What? You don’t trust me?”

“I do, but you know I don’t go around beating up people randomly.”

“See, that’s what I like about you Minami, you’re a righteous person.”

“Not to pry or anything but can I ask what the beating was for?”

“He’s the snobbiest loan shark around. Someone’s mother committed suicide because of him. To scare him off, they needed someone to teach him a lesson.”

“What a jerk! Well, let me know if there are any other jobs. I really need the money.”

“People will wonder where you got this money from so let’s put it off for a while Minami. Here’s your pay for today’s job.” He handed 1000 dollars.

“Ah arigato, I know. I’ll be back here tonight to watch the shop later.” Minami went outside to meet up with the other two.

“Nyan Nyan here’s your cut and Miichan here’s yours.” She splits the money.

“Takamina, you keep it.” Haruna says to her.

“No, I can’t do that.”

“Please just take it; you need it more than I do.” Haruna pushes her hands back.

“Oh. Alright, but I promise I will pay you back.” Minami smiles.

(Next day at School)

“So, who knows the answer to this question, anybody? How about you Takahashi” the teacher asked her while facing the chalkboard, not knowing that she was asleep on her desk.

“Oii Takamina, wake up.. Eh! Wake up before you get in trouble!” Miichan kicked her chair lightly trying to give her the heads up.

“Well, well… look what we have here.” Without a warning, the teacher smacked the ruler onto her desk to wake her up. Startled by the noise, Minami wakes up right away.

As a reflex she jumps out of her seat and shouts “Sumimasen!”

The whole class rumbled with laughter. From all over the classroom you can hear girls and guys whispering:“Ahhh she’s so cute.”  “Do you think she know we exist?” “Do you think she would date me?” “Will she ever dump that annoying boyfriend of hers?”

“Takahashi-san as class president, you’re not doing a good job as a role model for these students. Every other week, you’re either asleep in my class or showing up late. It’s time we elect a new president.

“But! Oizumi-sensei!”

“My decision is final.”

“UGH fine.”

(In the hallways)

“Be mean Yuko, be mean and act like a boss” Yuko kept saying to herself wandering on the first day trying to find her class.

*Flashback*

(Middle School)

“Yo look at this chibi!” A group of girls cornered her in the bathroom and starts pulling on her clothes.

“Please stop” Yuko begs.

“On the outside she may look like a girl but she acts like a total boy. How irritating!” One of the other girls shouted. Everyone starts laughing and agreeing.

“Let’s take off her clothes and see what’s down there, hahahaha.” Another shouted.

At the end of the school day Yuko walked out with her underwear over her head.

(High School)

“How dare you snitch on us that we smoke!” A group of girls surrounded her outside.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to..”

“Yeah, right! Since you told on us, we’re going to make you smoke. See how you like it!” They shoved 10 lit cigarettes into her mouth.

“Smoke it! hahahaha” Yuko tried spitting it out but couldn’t because they held her mouth still. She chokes on the smoke and spits it out. Finally they let go of her and ran off when a teacher happens to walk by.

*End of Flashback*

“That’s it! No more being bullied!” Thinking that being mean will gain her respect from others, Yuko enters the class room self-confidence. Acting tough, she barges through the door.

“Can I help you?” the teacher blocks the entrance.

“I think I’m in this class…”

“And I think you’re late, now go to the office.” A voice interrupted, making the whole class laugh at the clever comment.

“Minegishi! That’s no way to treat the new student.” Oizumi-sensei yelled at her.

Yuko notices the voice sounds very familiar but without looking she gave off an attitude “I’m guessing you’re the class clown. WELL SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU’RE NOT EVEN FUNNY!!”

“What did you just say to me!?” Miichan got up from her chair, followed by Minami and Haruna.

“I SAID SHUT THE…” she said loudly but ended up mumbling the rest when she seen who it was. “I’m so sorry!! I was just kidding.” Yuko said sounding terrified.

“What a fake…” Haruna said rolling her eyes.

“Alright class! Calm down!!” The teacher yells. “What’s your name?”

“Oshima, Yuko desu.”

“Hmm..where should I seat you.”

“There’s an open seat right here next to Nyan Nyan” Minami smirks.

“Right..Oshima you can sit next to Kojima.”

“No..I don’t want to. Please anywhere but there.” Yuko whispers quietly to the teacher.

“Don’t worry; we’ll take good care of her Oizumi-sensei!” Miichan added with a grin.

Yuko walks toward the trio with her head looking down.

“I guess I’ll have to wait until next year.” She thought with a frighten expression on her face. Yuko sat down and Minami who sits a seat behind put her arms around her neck.

“What a coincidence that you ended up in this class huh?” Minami chuckled, scaring the girl.

“Ha-haii..” Yuko stutters.

“Since you are in our class, there are some things you need to know.” Minami adds.

“Look we’re not here to hurt you, just be our follower and you’ll be fine.” Haruna says to Yuko.

In AKB University class 4-A which is co-ed, there are some central figures. The first is the beautiful trio led by none other than Takahashi Minami “Queen of class 4-A”. Nickname is Takamina. She may look like a Yankee but she has a glass heart. Takahashi Minami is a bit of a tom boy; in spite of her boyishness she’s very beautiful and talented all around. Having this quality is what makes people look up to her and follow her. She’s a born charismatic leader. Having a fan base of both genders, she’s the object of affection of every guy or girl. But a great girl like this is already taken by the king of class 4-A “Daigo”. Then there is Minegishi- Kojima Minami, nick name Miichan or the lady’s killer. Her reputation is well known for being a player. Throughout grade school, she goes through guys and girls like it’s nothing. She has this saying: “Guys and girls are just like water..in order to survive you just gotta drink up all you can.” Miichan is high maintenance, playful, and too talkative. In appearance she’s girlish but acts in between. And then there is Kojima Haruna. Nickname is Nyan Nyan. You ask why? Because the girl fights like one.. Cats are known to be fierce. She’s a superior in Judo. Out of the three, she’s the eldest who looks after the two. Despite being related to Miichan, she has a total opposite personality. Her saying is: "....................................” Nothing, she barely talks. Additional to the group, there’s Mariko Shinoda, Minami’s follower. Who has a huge crush on Nyan Nyan.. Shinoda is a troll, on the daily basis.. she argues with Miichan. Then there’s Asuka Kuramochi. This girl loves wrestling and have a desire for fighters, she also one of Minami followers. She’s also secretly in love with Haruna.

TBC…

I know what you guys are thinking...what the hell pairing is there? lol but hey if you keep reading there will be lots of twists in the love field... :lol: :lol:
and please be patient for more updates, i still have to finish the other fics.  :roll:

MAIN CAST:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 08:27:23 PM by Loveforever »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: I want to become tougher (chapter 2) 3/6/12
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 07:58:14 PM »
Poor squirrel T_T
Daigo? Who is that guy? Dump him Takamina!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 08:32:55 PM »
you hav no idea how much i want one of the parings to be atsumina and the other rare argh please i wanna no who the pairings are!!! :panic: :panic:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 08:42:36 PM »
Daigo guy is the singer right? The person than told takamina "marry me?" right?
Aww im inly hope that atsumina. And kojiyuu and all is fine for me

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »
Poor Yuko.. She went through a lot... I hope things get better for her in the future..  :panic: :panic: :panic:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 01:57:55 AM »
Poor squirrel -.-"

and i hope it'll be KOJiYUU.....please

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Shampoo