JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Saying I Love You

Author Topic: Fill in the member blank (FUN TIMES, FREE BOOZE)  (Read 7040 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Fill in the member blank (FUN TIMES, FREE BOOZE)
« on: August 31, 2010, 07:31:22 PM »
This internal ranking thing:

Let's steal it and fill it ourselves :w00t:

Feel free to explain your decisions as well, as the members did ^___^

Q1. Group you'd make and who would be in it
Q2-1. Admired singing/voice
Q2-2. Admired dancing
Q2-3. Admired talking
Q2-4. Admired character
Q2-5. Admired looks
Q2-6. Admired fashion
Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person)* you may skip this... or just make up some shit for fun LOL
Q4. Would like as a big sister
Q5. Would like as a little sister
Q6. Would be a good mother
Q7. Would like as a pet
Q8. Would like to form a comedy team with
Q9. Would like as a girlfriend if you were a guy
Q10. Would like as a boyfriend if they were a guy

If you're not familiar with current H!P, feel free to name old members. Or even make different versions where you only do current H!P, then one with graduated ones, with Eggs, whatever.  :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: Fill in the member blank (FUN TIMES, FREE BOOZE)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 08:31:06 PM »
Shirenu
Momoko Tsugunaga
Kanon Fukuda
bonus Egg: Karin Miyamoto

'Lovely Little Rainbow Rangers' aka 'LLRR' aka 'eru-eru-eru-eru'
I'd add Aichan just to be close to her (creepy...), but then I'd be unable to actually work

Ai Takahashi
Such a lovely voice, I do enjoy listening to it a lot

Q2-2. Admired dancing
Eri Kamei
I'd like to pick Aichan again, but I want to add some variety and Eri is a very very sexy dancer.

Q2-3. Admired talking
Ayaka Wada
She just has the natural quality to say funny, unexpected things.

Q2-4. Admired character
Momoko Tsugunaga
Ever since the beginning she's been a very memorable character. It's funny to see others make fun of her, and her acting like a prissy princess.

Q2-5. Admired looks
Yuuka Maeda
Again I would normally choose Aichan, but want to spice it up. Yuuka has a lovely milky skin, natural cuteness, a thin waist and longer legs than mine, so I def wouldn't mind looking like her. So I guess my answer isn't a "who do you think is prettiest" but more a "whom I wouldn't mind looking like" kind of thing :3

Q2-6. Admired fashion
Reina Tanaka
I don't pay that much attention to the personal style of most of the girls. But I think Reina at least used to have a style that actually kind of stood out, a bit yankii or the like. I wouldn't simply pick a girl who is following the Japanese trends the most, because there have been some trends recently that I haven't been that crazy about. Actually I could pick Aichan for this one, too, because her blog pics are posted in her thread and I often see her wearing something cute. XD But I guess that wouldn't be fair, cuz I don't see blog pics of others as much.

Erina Mano
 :lol: she's much younger than me.... But I feel that she would be a great sister, a kind big sister and could teach me to play the piano :3

Chisato Okai
I could actually choose... well, any member for this XD But I think Chisato would be a fun, chillax little sister

Risa Niigaki
I get the sense that she would be a very loving mother and honestly try her best at everything. I get the sense that even if she's not necessarily the most knowledgeable or smartest person around, she's got a big heart and that's a good mother's most important quality

Q7. Would like as a pet
Aika Mitsui as a dog
I know that Aika loves animals and I think she'd be the cutest, loveliest little puppy that would learn quickly and never bite me. lol

Maasa Sudo
I just imagine that she would be funny. lol

Ai Takahashi
Oh she is so lovely. So cute, so sexy, so beautiful. And I like her personality, too :3

Ai Takahashi
She's into gaming. I could watch her (or him) play. Then we could play together. ^___^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 07:22:55 AM »
Aika, Hagitty, Kanon, Maasa, Miyabi and Reina... of course i'll call it Reina's Yankii Force ( lol i just love her idea  :grin:)
Aichan :love: not too biased because is obvious, in second place i say LinLin
Q2-2. Admired dancing
Nakky dance like a clock XD i hope that's a compliment
Q2-3. Admired talking
lol after reading about her trolling SNSD i must say Kanon :rofl:
Q2-4. Admired character
totally Reina, must join her army if you wanna be popular
Q2-5. Admired looks
Maimi :love: she always used to look like a spoiled princess but with short hair she is freaking cool
Q2-6. Admired fashion
nothing beats Aichan in geek mode
must be JunJun... but talking in chinese
Manochan because is too cute
i'll also say Gaki because she cares a lot
Q7. Would like as a pet
i want a Reinya plz
with Eri of course
Takitty obviously
Maimi (no homo)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 07:32:37 AM »
FREE BOOZE! IM SO THERE!! :JD:

oh wait.... gotta think.

Reserving this spot :halo:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 07:44:32 AM »

Captain, Miya, Risa, and Eri

Aichan hands down and then Risa
Q2-2. Admired dancing

Maimi and captain tied, IMHO Maimi is the best double threat
Q2-3. Admired talking

After a hard consideration, I gotta go with Reina, her use of referring to herself is just awesome
Q2-4. Admired character

Kamei, she is probably the best person to talk to in regular conversation
Q2-5. Admired looks

Aichan
Q2-6. Admired fashion

Miya

Aichan, strong and can make me laugh when I am down

All of Berryz???? j/k Kamei has the personality like my sister

Gaki she reminds me of Nacchi
Q7. Would like as a pet

Kanon, personality match :D

Junjun, seriously fighting for the spotlight  :lol:

Reina, because I think she has attitude and yet can be sensitive if she wants to ;)

Tough tough question, Aichan for the sake that she would be awesome to me and a close second Maasa because she can make me laugh

I just notice the people above me have similar answers to mines, I hope people have more selective choices :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 07:49:07 AM »
I just notice the people above me have similar answers to mines, I hope people have more selective choices :lol:
what you mean  :tama-mad:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 08:14:39 AM »
OK, I'll do one for current H!P now and then current/old H!P later

Mitsui Aika, Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Tokunaga Chinami

The name... um. idk. I just like all those members XD

Fukuda Kanon (she's so young but still so good)
Q2-2. Admired dancing
Yajima Maimi
Q2-3. Admired talking
Wada Ayaka; I was watching her solo event, and even though I understand limited Japanese she was just naturally hilarious and funny when talking about various things, like wanting to form a unit with ManoEri and call it "The Piano".
Q2-4. Admired character
Mitsui Aika; lately I found out that she helps JunJun a lot with her Japanese and is almost like a personal translator, she visited 6th gen at their event and she's brought them all food. She's the ultimate sweetie.
Q2-5. Admired looks
Yajima Maimi; why can't I be as pretty as you?
Q2-6. Admired fashion
Tanaka Reina; I may not like her Yankii fashion that much, but I admire that she found a fashion style she likes and sticks to it no matter what anyone says.
Aichan; she seems fairly reliable and has gotten into that leadership role. *plus, she's actually older than me XD)
Aika; I love how excitable she gets about things; she'd be fun and cute.
Yajima Maimi; she's a great leader and I've seen multiple clips of her looking after C-ute/H!P Kids. I have a feeling she'd be amazing as a mother.
Q7. Would like as a pet
Yuukarin; she's waaay too cute and I think would be a very well-natured cat.
JunJun; I imagine she'd be very funny to be on a comedy team with.
Aika; I think she'd be pretty fun to take on a date, what with the fact that she's so happy and excited all the time.
Maimi

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 09:10:04 AM »
Reina, Airi, Miya, Captain, Momo, Maimi = Aa!-2-ZYX

Aichan, Airi, Chisato. Actually I love the voices of Tanpopo#. So mellow it turns me emo.<3

Q2-2. Admired dancing
Captain.

Q2-3. Admired talking
Reina

Q2-4. Admired character
Airi -  always happy
Nakky - because of her competitive spirit

Q2-5. Admired looks
Kumachan - combine the Eiffel Tower and Mona Lisa and she is a result. A beautiful masterpiece.

Q2-6. Admired fashion
Miya minus the wtf hairstyles she sometimes sport

Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person)
Yuuka! - I know you want Akari in S/mileage >_<

Aichan - I could stay up all night...watching her trying to finish a Final Fantasy game in one sitting.
Maasa - I know she'd protect me from bullies and make sure I study me lessons or else.

S/aki - she is moe~! I can imagine her laugh when she catches me watching some naughty movies then blackmail me by pretending to tell our parents about it.

Gaki-san - she's the kind of mom who'd skip work just to look after you when you're sick

Q7. Would like as a pet
Kanon - I would have to allocate budget for strawberries though.
Yuuka - I always thought of her as a fox cub with white fur

Eri - we could start with a staredown contest then talk about fruits and discuss trivial things like alien abduction, drilling through the earth, etc.

Risako, Maimi, Airi, Risa

Maimi, Chinami, Miya, Reina

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 02:08:13 PM »
Momoko, Miyabi, Airi (Oh, wait... :lol:)

Momoko. (Ah, all the wonderful things she's pulled off in Buono!)

Q2-2. Admired dancing
Takahashi. (Speaks for itself, I think.)

Q2-3. Admired talking
Kame. (Absolute genius, I'm really hoping she'll continue working in the entertainment business.)

Q2-4. Admired character
Chinami. (The ultimate character in a way. She has like 10 personalities. :lol:)

Q2-5. Admired looks
Yuukarin. (FUCK YEAH YOU'RE THE CUTEST THING EVER)

Q2-6. Admired fashion
To be honest, none of the H!P member stand out at all in terms of fashion. I'll just go on and pick Yurina for her height.

Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person)
Miyabi is a major tsundere!

DAWA. (This couldn't be anything other than awesome.)

Airi. (I'd travel all around the globe buying her all kinds of cuisine. lol)

Maasa? (Actually, I have no idea.)

Q7. Would like as a pet
Miyabi. (All dressed like a Lady Panther, if you know what I mean.)

I'd pick Kame is she wasn't in a comedic duo already, so I'll pick DAWA for obvious reasons. Seriously, anything she says comes out as a boke.

Yuukarin. (-''-)

Chisato.

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 08:49:09 PM »
Q1. Group you'd make and who would be in it :
I'll change my wishes a little from what I posted there.
I'd like to have the following ultimate band :
Momoko Tsugunaga, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Airi Suzuki (oh wait... >__>), Saki Shimizu, Chisato Okai, Mai Hagiwara, Ayaka Dawa, S/aki Ogawa and Yuuka Maeda.

Q2-1. Admired singing/voice :
What really totally turns me on is Momochi's deep voice. My heart falls everytime in my chest when she's just singing like this…
Of course, Chichan's voice is awesome too… And damn, Gaki-san ! I love her voice too : so powerful, clear and genki.
But nevermind, Momochi's one is da best.
(And Airi's ? And Miyabi's ? No no no ! Momochi's deep voice, and that's all ! Stop those voices in my head T___T )

Q2-2. Admired dancing :
Captain. She's da queen.

Q2-3. Admired talking :
Chisato.

Q2-4. Admired character :
S/aki Ogawa. This girl is so awesome... *__* And her character in Oha Star… zomg nanoresuuuu~ <3

Q2-5. Admired looks
Chisato.

Q2-6. Admired fashion
Airi.

Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx ! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person)* you may skip this... or just make up some shit for fun LOL
CHISATAWWW ! (I know a secret about her >___>)

Q4. Would like as a big sister ?
Yurina would match perfectly. She's a tall girl, as I'm a tall man it fits genetically XD and hell, it would be so wonderful to have her as big sista.
A quiet mature and thoughtful girl who would cheers me on a lot and be so much helpful with my shitty emo life lolz.

Q5. Would like as a little sister ?
S/aki Ogawa ! Oh yes, she would be the best reason to fight and to live for… T____T

Q6. Would be a good mother ?
Gaki san, for sure.

Q7. Would like as a pet ?
I dunno lol.

Q8. Would like to form a comedy team with ?
Momoko ! XD

Q9. Would like as a girlfriend if you were a guy ?
Chisato ? Mmmm, it would be too difficult to handle : too much love… and suffering, I guess. :/
So maybe Maimi ? Or Momoko... Or Gaki ! Dunno why but I'm quite having a lot of love for Gaki today… XD

Q10. Would like as a boyfriend if they were a guy ?
Chisat lol … well. Dunno. I use to joke about it when seeing her dressed with a tie and scream "I'm gay for Chisa" but ahahaha, it's just a joke.
Whereas Maimi... oh Maimi ! (there I can say "gay for Maimi" ? >___>) XD

Offline greyface

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »
Q1. Group you'd make and who would be in it: EXILE's Ladies: Kamei, Yajima, Nakajima backdancing  for duetting Takahashi & Okai.  This group could be remade a dozen different ways that make me happy, especially if I threw in former members...
Q2-1. Admired singing/voice: Hard not to say Takahashi Ai.  But if I COULD, I'd say Okai Chisato (I STILL think she can be developed into a real serious powerhouse) or Linlin (when she knows a song well enough to focus on her singing)
Q2-2. Admired dancing: Kamei Eri.  She has the uncommon ability to watch a choreographer and know what they're GOING for, rather than just what they're doing.  And with that information she can make the dance feel right.  Which a step up from Takahashi doing it right (when she's not too busy singing, these days)
Q2-3. Admired talking: Michishige Sayumi.
Q2-4. Admired character: Man, I just don't know anymore.
Q2-5. Admired looks: Yajima Maimi.  If you're going to look at girls who barely graduated from high-school... that's the girl you want to look at!
Q2-6. Admired fashion: The only members whose actual fashion sense I know anything about are Michishige and Tanaka (the only blogs I read with a lot of pictures...) and I don't really like either of their private fashion senses.
Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person)* you may skip this... or just make up some shit for fun LOL: Kamei Eri is actually leaving Morning Musume to prepare for Final Fantasy 14.  When she told Takahashi Ai, she tried to retire too, but... tears were shed.
Q4. Would like as a big sister: I'm too old to even stretch my imagination far enough for current members.  Iida Kaori.  That kind of gentle, laid-back personality, which is actually covering a rich and well developed sense of humor.  That's the sort of person I'd be able to look up to across gender lines, so I'd be willing to listen to her...
Q5. Would like as a little sister: Okai Chisato, maybe Nakajima Saki They're both energetic... "のりがいい" types.  The sort of kid you'd want to play with.
Q6. Would be a good mother: Sudo Masa.  Birthing hips?  No no no, that's not the point.
Q7. Would like as a pet: Michishige Sayumi.  Cute, and self-centered enough that I can simply enjoy taking care of her, rather than actually THINKING about her as a human being.
Q8. Would like to form a comedy team with: Hagiwara Mai.  She's fearless, camera-wise.  And I'm pretty sure that my sense of humor requires that sort of fearlessness...
Q9. Would like as a girlfriend if you were a guy: Kamei Eri.  On top of all the OBVIOUS reasons, she's probably the only person who wouldn't punch me in the eye and break up with me the very second she saw the inside of my apartment (messy)
Q10. Would like as a boyfriend if they were a guy: If I were a girl, and Takahashi Ai were a guy, I think that might work.  Ambition (Takahashi's) and Ways-means-analytics (mine)... we'd take over the world.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 02:11:40 PM by greyface »

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »
Q1. Group you'd make and who would be in it Miyabi, Eri, Airi, S/aki - Moon Power
Miyabi her voice is just simply heaven
Eri so sensual
Airi gorgeous
Mari angel during tanpopo era

Q2-2. Admired dancing Captain
Q2-3. Admired talking Chinami, her voice is just too funny, she talks with an egg in her mouth  :lol:
Q2-4. Admired character Momoko, i like her pinky and her priceless way of walking

Q2-5. Admired looks Miyabi (ok i'm so biased)
Q2-6. Admired fashion seriously i don't know, they really often wear weird stuff but i'd say everything looks good on Airi
Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person) Miya's secret thewordican'tsayotherwisetamaslapsmenotanymore weapon is the number of her moles !
Q4. Would like as a big sister Momoko, so i can make fun of her
Q5. Would like as a little sister S/aki *___* she is so cute
Q6. Would be a good mother Yurina
Q7. Would like as a pet i'm going to still Miya's answer and say Dawa  :lol:
Q8. Would like to form a comedy team with Chinami, i'm pretty sure it's impossible to run out of jokes with her
Q9. Would like as a girlfriend if you were a guy Miyabi
Q10. Would like as a boyfriend if they were a guy Miyabi

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2011, 01:06:47 AM »
Rokkies:  Kamei Eri, Tanaka Reina
Q2-1. Admired singing/voice Takahashi Ai of course although I like Eri's voice and Im beginning to like Reina's singing too
Q2-2. Admired dancing Kamei Eri of course, she is awesome
Q2-3. Admired talking Sayumi Michishige, of course queen of talking will always be Ishikawa Rika
Q2-4. Admired character Kamei Eri's character is the most interesting
Q2-5. Admired looks and Kamei Eri is hot
Q2-6. Admired fashion Ive always like Reina's fashion, but Shige too can be very cute with her fashion
Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx! (to paraphrase, you know a secret about this person)* you may skip this... or just make up some shit for fun LOL
Q4. Would like as a big sister Nakazawa would prolly be a very protective big sister
Q5. Would like as a little sister Mano erina would seem to be a very good little sister
Q6. Would be a good mother I think despite her narcissitic chara Shige would seem to be a very good mother
Q7. Would like as a pet Junjun, could you imagine having junjun as a pet xD
Q8. Would like to form a comedy team with Eri most probably or Junjun
Q9. Would like as a girlfriend if you were a guy if you think im going to say Kamei Eri your right xD
Q10. Would like as a boyfriend if they were a guy mmm this one is harder, Id have to say Junjun, she can be kinda boyish, of course ultimate bf would be Yossie no?

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 08:16:34 AM »
Q1. Group you'd make and who would be in it  HAM - Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ayaka, Satoda Mai
Q2-1. Admired singing/voice  Yossy's sexy, mature singing voice  :drool:  I love her parts in Mushoku Toumei ni Mama de (did I get that right?)
Q2-2. Admired dancing  Ogawa Makoto.  I remember watching the Namida ga Tomarenai PV and noticing that Mako had the BEST body rolls out of everyone.  I was like... ooooooooh.
Q2-3. Admired talking  Talking?  Uh...Yaguchi?  She was always animated and fun to watch when she spoke on TV shows like Utaban.
Q2-4. Admired character  BADASS NAKAZAWA FUCKING YUKO.  Nuff said.
Q2-5. Admired looks  Yosssssssssssssy~  I saw the tomboy in MM and fell in love.
Q2-6. Admired fashion  I suppose this goes along with the above answer.  I liked Yossy's tomboy fashion.  I wish she'd bring that back. T__T
Q3. Only I know that oo is actually like xx!  Yossy doesn't like it when I pinch her ass.
Q4. Would like as a big sister  Kemeko?  I can make fun of her for being old and weird, but still admire her for her multitalentedness.
Q5. Would like as a little sister  Risa?  We could talk about ogling girls together. XD
Q6. Would be a good mother  Oddly, Aichan first came to mind.
Q7. Would like as a pet Aikapuppy
Q8. Would like to form a comedy team with  Eri.  We'd be so awkward.
Q9. Would like as a girlfriend if you were a guy  Mikitty.
Q10. Would like as a boyfriend if they were a guy  Yossy.

Offline Dreamcato

• Only さ You
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 06:29:08 AM »
None in mind.... i thing >x>
Ai-chan & Airin
Q2-2. Admired dancing
Ai-chan & C-ute members
Q2-3. Admired talking
Sayumin!!
Q2-4. Admired character
Sayumin!!
Q2-5. Admired looks
Sayumin!!
Q2-6. Admired fashion
Ai-chan
Gaki
Zukki
Rii-chan!
Q7. Would like as a pet
Zukki xD
Zukki :3
Sayumin  :heart:
Sayumin  :heart:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 07:30:48 AM »
Kaori Iida, Kei Yasuda, Miki Fujimoto, Ai Takahashi, Airi Suzuki, Miyabi Natsuyaki (They would sound good together)
 Miki Fujimoto (not only a good voice, but very unique)
Q2-2. Admired dancing
Saki Nakajima - there are some other good dancers in the project, but Nakky really expresses her personality through dance
Q2-3. Admired talking
Kanon Fukuda- she is very intelligent, yet slightly shy, so she sometimes makes bold statements to make sure she is noticed
Q2-4. Admired character
Kaori Iida (sometimes spacey, sometimes picked on, but she takes singing and being Leader/Sempai seriously)
Q2-5. Admired looks
Mari Yaguchi (She went through a few different looks, but her bright smile and cheerful laugh always make her irrestible)
Q2-6. Admired fashion
Miyabi Natsuyaki - she is a natural at fashion
Yurina is gonna punch the lights out of the next H!P Cameraman that cuts her head off while shooting Yurina in a scene with Captain or Momomko (just joking, Yurina is a very gentle, and good natured young woman)
Maasa- she is funny, kind, and sincere, and wouldn't let anyone mess with a sibling
Saki Ogawa- no matter where you go with her, everyone would like her five seconds after meeting her
Saki Nakajima- she is very gentle
Q7. Would like as a pet
Zukki (Kanon Suzuki) -she is cute as a bug in a rug
Sayumi is wicked funny
Chinami Tokunaga - she jokes around a lot, which is a sure sign that she is really a sentimental romantic
Ai Takahashi (she also would be a great girlfriend) - it's the man screams- she has the heart of a lion when there is trouble

« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:36:39 AM by muppet »

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 12:45:52 PM »
Can we include our own questions? Like "would like to spank me on the rear with her bare hand" or  "would like to spread butter/whipped cream all over my torso" :rofl:

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »
Mitsui Aika, Zukki, Linlin and 9ki Erina. This would be the Troll group :grin:
Niigaki Risa :P
Q2-2. Admired dancing
Sayashi Riho.. :P
Q2-3. Admired talking
Kamei Eririn :w00t:
Q2-4. Admired character
Tanakacchi! :rockon:
Q2-5. Admired looks
Kaorin o______o :heart:
Q2-6. Admired fashion
I'm not sure about this. I say Reina, but I don't think her fashion is superior. o_o
Q3. Only I know that Reina is actually like my previous history teacher! :D
Ai-chan
Makoto
I think Junjun could do it in her way :P
Q7. Would like as a pet
Eririn :D
Aibon as I remember her in H!P
Niigaki Risa
Kumai Yurina

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Saying I Love You