JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me

Author Topic: Everyone Has Their Own Problem||Multiple Pairings||[GB] Ch. 11 update! 23.06.17  (Read 49117 times)

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
UPDATE SOOOOOOOON  :hiakhiakhiak: :ding: :on lol: :stuffed: :on gay:

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
Update please, author-san  :bow:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Haha, I was literally fangirling so much whilst reading this chapter

Thanks for the awesome update as always

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Haruna kissed?

Minami still stalking Atsuko?

Rena and Jun...???  Very funny....

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Hey minna-san! My holidays soon will end :farofflook: :farofflook: at least I want to update this fic before I face what we call it new semester... :bored: :bored: I will become early senior in the new semester hehehehe, wish me luck~ :prayers: :prayers: enjoy and as usual sorry for grammar errors and typos! :hip smile:
Ps, please do the poll I made~ next chapter will reveal...all of them(?) see you! XD XD XD

REPLIES
@Raizel: awwwww I'm happy you like the drawing! XD you're welcome~ I like to draw it anyway :3 please keep reading to know what's happening next to Acchan and Rena, also to know the story behind Yuizo's odd behavior :glasses: :glasses:
@niineechan: hohoho thanks! :lol: beware, Paruru is staring with her salty stare behind you :p
@blank.space: you are welcome! :hip smile: thanks for the spirit~ :deco:
@Kairi65: hahahaha gomen ne~ :wahaha: :wahaha: here is the next update~
@ChrunchyCream: hai hai HERE IS THE UPDATE HAHAHAHAHA :hehehe: :hehehe:
@TheRay: sorry for making you wait :wub: here is the update~ :cathappy:
@Bakamina_oshi: yeaaayyy thank you for keep reading and your welcome :shy2: :shy2:
@cisda83: haruka kissed for exact XD keep reading to know if Minami still stalking or not :cow: your welcome and thanks :hee:

Everyone Has Their Own Problem
Chapter 5: The Squirrel's Struggle and His Brother's Journey
[/size][/color]

Yuma POV
At The Same Day With Jun's Spying Time
5 PM

I was engrossed in the world of internet when my phone rang shrilly. My dad called. It is very very rare unless he wants something from me and I of course immediately speculated that he wanted to ask something. I picked it up and heard his request this time.

"My son, good afternoon. How are you? What are you doing now?" He asked, trying to sound friendly. I rolled my eyes.

"Just surfing the internet."

"You're not busy right? Tonight, come to Akihabara Royal Hotel at 7. Wear formal clothes neatly," For a moment he stopped because there was someone who talked to him. A man's voice. Was heard my father agreed to his suggestion but I could not hear it. "One more thing, you should pick up your prospective fiancée now. She was in the mall near your school. Call her before you go. This is her number."

Some numbers were read by my father which is the girl's numbers. I just replied with a murmur, too lazy to comment nor respond. Well, here I am. A child who always obey the will of my father. I do not know why I never refused his request. Although the request was sometimes not I agree. For example now, this engagement. I've been paired before but girls who will paired with me always cancelled after they knew me briefly. They admit I was handsome and clever but they did not like my personalities; otaku, gamers, and like oshiri. They want a perfect guy as their future husband. Unfortunately, there is no perfect man, dear bitches.

Lazily, I walked into the bathroom. Once finished I changed clothes with white shirt and black pants. Do not forget I wore a  wristwatch. I purposely wore a white shirt so after I pick her I just need to wear suit, not change my whole outfit. All was ready. The next step is to call. I'm dialing her number and waiting her to pick it.

Sorry, the number you are calling is busy. Please try again later.

What the hell, she rejected my call?! Urgh I tried once again. What she actually did to pick up the phone for so long?!

Sorry, the number you are calling is busy. Please try again later.

What the hell?
About ten times I called and when it was the 11th call, eventually she picked up the phone. Her tone sounding as if I'm an annoyed caller.

"Who is this?"

"Watanabe Yuma."

There was silence for a moment. Well, not too quiet because I could hear the voices of visitors vaguely. She answered after clearing her throat. "What is it? And where did you get my number? Geez do not say you are a stalker."

"I'll meet you at the mall where you're now," She protested but I kept talking. "I'll explain why later. Now wait for me in the lobby of the mall."

Protest voice sounds even louder because I did not answer her last question. I immediately hung up. Let me answer it later. I headed for my car which was parked in the front yard while carrying a suit, I put it on the back seat. After making sure the suit will not fall, I got into the driver's seat and started the engine then slid onto the highway. It did not take long to get to the mall. In the lobby, I had no trouble finding her. She sat while playing handphone and the other hand holding shopping bags. Still wearing her school uniform means she had not showered. Grubby.

"Hey."

She looked up from her handphone. "Oh, apparently you've come, mister stalker."

"I got your number from my father." I held grimly. I do not like being mocked.

"Well, a very good reason for a Watanabe Yuma."

I ignored it and immediately grabbed her wrist so she stood up. She protested again but I kept ignoring. We both had inside the car now. No one spoke but I heard a snort. "Now tell me why!"

I heaved. "My father wanted us to come to Akihabara Royal Hotel at 7. It may about engagement."

We did not speak again along the way. Arriving at her home, I waited in the living room for about two hours. Gosh two hours! She's getting ready quite long. It was nearly 7. My father did not like it if someone is late. I was forced to go to her room and entered without knocking. How dare she makes a Watanabe Yuma waiting.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by...a baseball bat???!! In front of me stood that girl. I slipped into the front because the stick and afflict her, causing I fell on her. Our position...oh no our faces were very close. Seen from this distance, it turns out she was beautiful. I pay attention to every inch of her face that I was not aware of her widened eyes and a hard slap landed on my cheek. The next thing happened is scream come out of her mouth. My hands moved from cheek to ear.

"Watanabe Yuma, what are you doing here?! You said you would wait in the living room!" She asked a little screaming as she swept her body, as if I was disgusting.

"Look," I put my watch, close enough so she could see it. "What time is it? We're going to be late." I took the baseball bat which was the cause of this misunderstanding. "Why is there a baseball bat here? I slipped because of this."

My gaze moved from a baseball bat to the room. This girl is full of surprises. What I see now is a room that looks like a broken vessel. I gasped but did not last long because she pulled me out of her room to my car. She ordered me go in and in the car she glared at me. "Do not tell anyone. If you do, you will know the consequences!" After that, she crossed her arms and looked away. How weird. I did not respond instead started the car. We arrived at Akihabara Royal Hotel at past 7. A hotel clerk took us to a room. In it there were my father and my mother also a husband and wife who I recognize. They are the parents of Kashiwagi Yuki.

I bow and apologize because we were late. Fortunately they did not take it as problem and ordered me to sit next to Yuki. Not long after, came the foods and beverages as well as forks, spoons, and napkins. We all ate quietly at first but once finished with the main course and we waited for dessert, my father began talks about our engagement. I do not listen to his opening, only focused on when the engagement will be held.

"....engagement held next month. There are two options, at home or in the hotel?"

Yuki's father answered. "Better at the hotel because there will come a few co-workers. It is not good if at home."

" Well then next month in this hotel."

Just as father said next month, I heard a murmur beside me, came from Yuki's direction. I turned a little. I heard she say 'Next month? At least there's still time'.

What does it mean?
---------------x---------------
Meanwhile at the mall
Haruna POV
7:15 PM

Since Yuki went home first, I was just walking around the mall without buying anything. Anyway, I've bought stuffs I do not need quite a lot. The money that I use is also quite a lot. I opened my bag and check the contents of the wallet. Oh no, I can not go home if like this. I decided to walk home. When passing the doll shop, an officer approached me. I thought she will promote discounts or new stuff but in fact I was wrong. She brought out a cute big soft teddy bear. She says it's from someone. I asked what is the name of the giver but she was paid to keep it a secret. If I go home with a doll like this, it would invite attention. The clerk seemed to realize it and she put it into a large plastic. I thanked her and left.

I sensed that this doll must be have clues that will tell the name of the giver. Therefore, I sat on a bench near the fountain in the mall. I took out the doll intended for clues. Apparently with single glance I found it. On the neck of the doll there is a letter that is worn as necklace. I took off the necklace and after that reading the letter.

Do you like this doll?
This doll is a symbol of apology. I'm sorry, Haruna.
Will you forgive me? Can we start all over?
I will explain why I do such a thing at that time.
After you read this letter, I will explain.
Forgive me.

Who sent this letter? I kept thinking about the right answer and that moment my eyes closed by a pair of hands. A gasp escaped from my mouth causing the hands to uncover my eyes. I twisted my head 180 degrees and see someone who I do not want to meet. His lips formed a smile like he showed when we first met. It made me think back to that incident and I instantly felt sad. I looked away.

"Haruna...you're still mad at me?"

He put one hand on my shoulder but I brushed it off and stood up from the seat. I handed him the doll and ran when the doll's body blocked his view. However, he is aware of it and come after me. Easily he can catch me because my running speed is not comparable with him. Mall visitors pay attention to both of us but I did not care about it. I tried to get rid of him. Apparently I succeeded. I turned around before leaving. "I can not forgive you for now..."

"Wait, Haruna! Don't go please forgive me!"

I went hastily because I do not want him to see me. Tears began to gather in the eyelids, they one by one began to fall caused by the shock of my body that were running. During the run I couldn't stop thinking, why can't he understand? Why he does not think before acting that time? Nowadays, the word sorry....could not erase that bad memories. I want to forgive you, Yuu, but can't...

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
I wonder what Yuki meant she said that there's still time...
And I wish Haruna would forgive Yuu- he is really sweet

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
I was wondering the same thing...what does yuki meant that there's still time..?

Aww...yuu :wub:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Yuma is so cool.. Or cold?? Tehee... :grin:
Maybe there's still time to make Yuma fall for Yuki? Maybe Yuki already like Yuma? :? Who knows? Haha. Just a random thought. :on lol:
And Haruna truly feels... She cares of Yuu... Seems like she's truly disappointed by Yuu... Baka Yuu! :angry:
Haaa....
Waiting 4 the next. Ganbare. :bow: :yossi:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline blank.space

this ff become more interesting, i really want to know what the next is^^

arigatou for the update author-san, counting on you :yossi:

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
The Kojiyuu moment  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Update soon  :yep:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Moreee i want to see wmatsui moment
LOL
 :bow: :twothumbs :inlove:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh oh.... Yuu....

Yuma and Yuki Engagement?

Would they get engaged?

Would they have feeling for each other?

Would Haruna forgive him?

Would Yuu be able to get Haruna to forgive him?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
can't wait for next chapter XD XD

i want more wmatsui ♡♡
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Minna-san I am soooooooooo sorry because I took long time to update this fic. I had karate competition for O2SN (if you are Indonesian, you must be know it :3), then I was preoccupied with assignments and adapting with new friends. There were also events which needed my time :bow: :bow: :bow: Sorry for errors and typos, douzo!!!
Ps, Thank you for Kairi65 who helped me muahahahaha :deco: :deco:

REPLIES
@bakamina_oshi: your question is answered in this chapter XD about Kojiyuu, let's see~ 8)
@Kairi65: you'll know the answer in this chap ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Yuu is sweet like me right? *grinning*
@niineechan: Yuma is more to cool, his personality is like Nezumi O0 yeah if only Yuu could resist his pervertness that time :sweatdrop:
@blank.space: wwoooo thanksss I'm really happy XD :wub: you are welcome, here is the update~
@CrunchyCream: hey duck author XD here is the update~
@purnamazaki: I made wmatsui moment like you wish, hooefully you satisfied :D
@cisda83: yup MaYuki engagement~ for the other questions stay tune! :hip smile:
@key17: alright, I tried to make wmatsui moment more :3 hope you like it~

Everyone Has Their Own Problem
Chapter 6
[/size][/color]

Next day
After Kojiyuu and Mayuki moments
In school
Normal POV

After students pass a few days of school in the new semester, they are all pretty much already be familiar with the students in their own classes and adapt well. No exception to the guys who were popular and handsome: Minami, Jun, Yuu, Yuma, and Yuizo. They had no trouble adapting because they are popular. We can be sure all students get to know them, even the first grade students who have just a high school student. On the other hand, our pretty girls are popular also. They experienced the same thing with Naughty Boys and Classy Boys, popularity is the cause. Unfortunately, not all students can do those two things. Weirdy girls, they close themselves from other students. The second cause, other students do not want to hang out with them because they're weird...that's why they are called weirdy girls.

Today there is English lesson in class 2-B. Miyazawa-sensei suddenly give a quiz to the pupils of class 2-B, which was answered with a groan of annoyed. Yuki felt the same way when she first met and when she met with Miyazawa-sensei today. Her eyes could not move from a handsome figure of the teacher. She also felt something tingling in her stomach...and her heart beat faster than usual. Her friends realized it and they teased. Yuki said that she was just nervous before doing the quiz. She did not know the truth. She considers nervous is the right word to explain these strange things.

Not long after, the quiz starts quietly. All looks serious with their papers but Yuki is an exception. She was agitated because of the problems dealt very difficult for her. Yes, Yuki is not good in English. When she moves her pen—trying to eliminate the anxiety—Miyazawa-sensei came to her desk but not noticed by Yuki.

"You do not learn last night, don't you, Kashiwagi?"

Heart beat faster. "Does it look so obvious, sensei?"

"Haha yes. Experience tells me. Other times, leave little time to learn before sleep okay?" Miyazawa-sensei pat Yuki's head softly. That led Yuki almost explode. She did not know why feel this way. What's wrong with a pat on the head? She has experienced before as a kid. But now, why feel different? Yuki put her hand on her chest, where the heart is and feel its beats. Everyone is too focused so they do not realize that Yuma looked back a little, staring at Yuki curiously.
--------------- X ---------------
Break Time

"Hey, long neck girl."

Yuki looked up. Yuma is the person who called long neck girl. Instantly, Yuki's mood to go out to eat be destroyed. "Ugh, what do you want? Say fast because I want to go to the cafeteria."

"We need to talk."

"What needs to be discussed between you and me?" Yuki tossed her hair with a sigh. "Paruru and Haruna, you guys go ahead. Then I'll follow." Two people mentioned above nodded and left with a puzzled expression.

After making sure they both were gone, suddenly Yuma grabbed her wrist that cause they embraced. The students began whispering, gasping, they were pointing them both, there was also a small scream. Before Yuki can react, Yuma got closer to her ear and whispered. "Let's go to the library. Do not protest or I'll spread your secret to all students." Yuma formed a crooked smile after he "threatened" Yuki. Yuki had no other choice but to go. They walk together to there and attract the attention of students. No one voiced among them during the walk. However, it did not interfere because they are already comfortable like this.

Arriving at the library, no one else there. There is only a librarian who is not interested in the presence of both of them, he is preoccupied with his computer. They paused at the door of the library. Yuma sight-seeing, who knows what he saw. While Yuki crossed her arms impatiently. Yuma suddenly pulled into the corner of the library that very rarely visited and deserted.

Yuki protested again. "Why did you bring me here, huh?" Yuma sitting in one chair and his chin resting on the palm of his hand and elbow.

"Now tell me why were you acting strange during the quiz takes place."

"Huh?! You're really a stalker!"

Yuma rolled his eyes. "You like Miyazawa-sensei?"

"Stupid. What's on your mind till you think like that?"

"Well," Yuma stood up and went to Yuki. Now their distance decreases. Unwittingly, Yuki firmly gripping her skirt. Yuma also shrink the distance of their faces. "Wanna kiss?"

Yuki's face suddenly reddened, either because of anger or embarrassment. For a few seconds she did not respond but after she got back her courage, she punched Yuma quite hard on stomach. The oshiri lover boy fell to the floor causing thud loud enough to be heard by the librarian. He shouted. "Hey what's going on there?"

Yuma moaned as he answered. "It's nothing. One of us fell while going to pick up a book at the top."

No response from the librarian thereafter. Yuma gaze from his stomach to Yuki. "What's wrong? We are soon engaged."

"You're stupid! I do not love you. I was committed would only kiss someone who I love!"

Yuma raised an eyebrow. "Really? You do not even know how your feelings for Miyazawa-sensei. Well, if you want to be with him then it's good. Our engagement will canceled, you know what I mean? If you really like him, get him, and after you get him you do not need to follow the business affairs of our parents which is this engagement."

Yuki was silent. Yes, she's confused. The feelings that happened this morning was very strange and not normal for her. She had never felt love before so she did not know the signs. She tried to remember what she had ever read about the signs of love from a magazine. One thing that she remembered. Heart beat faster than usual when you're nearby or he did something small but meaningful things for you. On the other hand, Yuki always felt like want to see him longer, Miyazawa-sensei. Yuma noticed it and he was right. Yuki has fallen in love with Miyazawa-sensei.

Quick as a flash, Yuki out of the library into the teachers' room. She ran and did not care about the surroundings. On the corridor leading to the teachers' room, Yuki could see, there Miyazawa-sensei was walking into the room as he greeted the students who greeted him. Yuki accelerated her run and after successfully tapped the shoulder of the teacher, she stopped breathing. "Kashiwagi, what's wrong? Why are you running?"

Yuki tried to stabilize her breathing before finally answering. "I..." She bowed. "Please be my private teacher, sensei!"

"Why the sudden way, Kashiwagi? Well I really was looking for extra money but I had not thought would be a tutor. Tell me why?"

"Because..." Yuki is back to her original position which is upright. "Because I want to be smarter in English." 'Because I want to be with you and know you better, sensei.'
Meanwhile...
In Principal Room
Break Time

"Maeda Atsuko...he, I mean his father, borrowed money with a fairly large amount of money. I overheard the conversation between her and the borrower, he was quite upset because they have not returned the borrowed money. Atsuko beaten by his subordinates but I came to help and paid their debts. She fainted due to punches, kicks, slaps from them so I took her to my house—"

"What?! You brought her, the robot girl to your house?" Jun grinned. "What did you do in there? I hope while she fainted you were not looking for an opportunity, Takaminaaaoucchh!!!!" Takamina pinched Jun's thigh hardly. He thought back to the incident, while unknowingly his face came closer to Atsuko's face. And when Atsuko faint, her face like an angel's...

Shinoda-sensei cleared her throat. "Continue, Takahashi. Why are you even daydreaming."

"Eh? Oh sorry sensei," Takamina scratching his head that does not itch. He recalled a moment. "I treat her wounds...and soon she was conscious. I tried to talk to her but still she did not answer, instead she went and walked to the door. To my surprise, she stopped at the door, turned and thanked. In conclusion, Maeda speaking only when absolutely necessary. The proof is that she spoke with the man and thanked me. I think she's a good person."

Akimoto-sensei does not respond but changed his gaze toward Jun. Takamina also slapped his thigh a bit hard as the sign it's his turn to report the results of his observation. Jun looked up at the ceiling, recalling the incident. "Rena Matsui huh? She...has a sexy body~"

Shinoda-sensei suddenly widened her eyes and opened her mouth widely, the same thing is done by Takamina. Akimoto-sensei just different. He shook his head slowly as he closed his eyes.

"Matsui Jun, do not joke at a time like this. Get ready to get a D in math." Shinoda-sensei warned by a dark aura. Her expression turned cold.

"Oh Mari-chan, once you're very good to me. Why are you become so cruel to me? I'm serious."

"Do not call me that at school, I told you, didn't I? I'm your teacher at school."

Clearing throat sound make their voices instantly silent. Akimoto-sensei did it. Shinoda-sensei lowering her head while Jun was not guilty at all. Akimoto-sensei thank them both, asking to investigate the two girls again, and eventually invited them out for a break. After exiting, Jun pouted as the principal acts are odd. They both agreed to go to the cafeteria but on the way, Takamina saw Atsuko was walking towards...the roof of the school? Without thinking twice, he pursued it, leaving the poor Jun alone.
Takamina followed Atsuko slowly, up the stairs with very carefully, and after arriving at the door connecting the stairs with the roof of the school, Takamina paused, watching her. Atsuko sat leaning against a wall in the warehouse roof, do not miss the book she always carried to anywhere. The wall was blocking the sunlight so it becomes a shady place to sit. Takamina count to ten and then enter. "Atsuko, I had no idea you were here." It is a tactic that Atsuko won't think he followed.

"....."

"Hey, don't ignore me." Takamina take place right next to her and glanced at the book. "I do not know if nurse book is so interesting for you. Why don't you come to the library of my father? He had a lot of books about nursing and medicine. I'm sure you will not be in vain if you come."

For a moment, Takamina assume that she will not answer the question instead turned slightly. But he was wrong. Atsuko moving her head to the side a little but do not stare at Takamina and blank expression still plastered on her face. "Your father....what is his profession?"

'Oh god I'm so happy! It was not too difficult for her to talk to me. You're smart Takahashi Minami! Fortunately father and his library can help. I'm so lucky!'

"My father is a doctor. What about the offer? Do you want to?"

Atsuko silent. She looks thought of something and Takamina immediately knew what she was thinking. "Don't worry, my father is a good man. He does not mind if the book is borrowed. You are very very welcome, Atsuko. Okay?"

"...."

"I'll take the silence as a 'Yes'." Takamina grinning. "Atsuko, can I be honest with you?"

Atsuko nodded very slowly but seeing it alone makes Takamina absurdly happy. "I'm very happy. Maybe you think I'm happy for no reason and it was weird. Well, the reason is you."

The next thing that is visible is Atsuko cheeks flushed.
Meanwhile...
After Takamina Left Jun

Jun walked alone toward the cafeteria, putting his hands in his trouser pockets. Apparently in the corridor there are still many students who are passing by. The girls noticed the existence of Jun, shouting and approached him. Jun is too lazy to run away so this time he let the girls surrounded him. They are fighting to get close to him. They also asked why the wound in Jun get more. He ignored them and looked around. There, in the school garden, his eyes caught sight of Matsui Rena who was reading a book alone with lunch box on her lap. She wore spectacle that sag. 'Basically nerd.' Jun thought. He did not realize that his lips formed a smile and his legs walked out into the garden area of ​​the school. The girls were surprised but still followed in silence. After close to her, Jun was standing in front of her blocking the sunlight.

Rena looked up. "What do you want, Matsui Jun?"

He was cut by a hysterical girl. "Jun-kun, do not go near her! She's a weird girl!"

"Shut up." Suddenly Jun sitting next to Rena and spread his arm around her shoulder. "She's better than all of you. Go away don't disturb us!"

The girls started whispering splashily but nobody can argue with him. One girl deliberately sneer loudly that Rena is crazy. She left in a hurry after Jun glared at her. "They do not know what makes you better than them is your sexy body~"

"Grrrrr Matsui Jun!" Rena stood up and brushed his hand from her shoulder. "If you dare to deploy it, get ready to say goodbye to your quasi-handsome face!"

"Why today I keep threatened..." He heaved. "I'm not going to say with one condition~"

"What?"

'Think of things that can help you with the next observation, Matsui Jun! Hm...but I can not find a good thing now. Argh! If only Takamina here...hm....somehow I wanted to know if she can have fun or not. Hehe, I've found a good thing!

"Let's have a date, shall we?" He smirked.

"What the hell are you talking about!"

Jun is panic now because Rena moved from the bench and clenched her fists. He does not want to battered again. The wounds that had not healed, he does not want his handsome face contaminated with more wounds. His brain loss for words to calm the girl, so when Rena was going to hit, Jun intending to kiss her cheek so she will refrain cause of shock but what happen is not the appropriate movement. It causes the target to be kissed off...to Rena's lips. Rena does not react in the first seconds but after about 10 seconds, her eyes widened and she pushed him spontaneously.

No one spoke afterwards. Rena covered her lips with her back hand while lowering her head. 'Oh damn what you just did?! Did I kiss her?! Great, I just kiss one of the weirdest girl in school. Well but her lips so soft—Oh what I think!!! I'd better think of what to do next because I'm sure she would reject outright the date invitation.'

After failing to find ideas, Jun decided to get closer to Rena and whispered. "Give me your answer in class later. If you refuse, I will not stop and will still be waiting at the train station at 11 am on Saturday."
--------------- X --------------
At The Cafeteria

"Where are Mayu, Takamina, and Jun?! Ugh...just the two of us here Yuizo!" Yuu said with a groan.

"You don't like only with me?" Yuizo asked as he cut katsudon he bought.

Suddenly a loud voice of tray fell from Yuizo right side. The person who dropped it does not immediately clean the scattered food but stood motionless. That person is Shimazaki Haruka, secretary of the student council. Next to her is Kojima Haruna who did not understand what was going on, just tilted her head with an airhead expression. Yuizo refrained to bribe the food into his mouth. Yuu choked his drinks as viewed Haruna. Students stop their eating activities.

Yuizo glanced at the scattered food. "Shimazaki, what's wrong?"

"You....are...gay...."

Female students gasped and some of them shrieked. Yuu are not aware of the drink spilled on his trousers. He was with his mouth gaping wide. "What?! So all this time...?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw you yesterday looked at Takamina with an intense gaze...now you also sound sensitive when Oshima-kun said only both of you here."

Yuizo sighed. "Do not just speculate. You even attracted the attention of students. Just so you know, I've got a girlfriend."

Instantly promptings filled the cafeteria. This is the first time Yuizo looked angry at someone. Haruka was silent. She felt something, something about her heart. Sick, that's what she felt. Without her knowing it, her feet took herself away from that room. Yuizo caught up with worry. Now there is only Yuu and Haruna who inadvertently glances. The atmosphere became awkward for both of them. To break this atmosphere Yuu cleared his throat and spoke. "Er...want to eat together?"

"No, thank you." Haruna quickly left. Yuu also caught up, he did not give up yet to apologize. Haruna who realized it was running and of course Yuu also ran after her.
Yuizo caught up with Haruka. He grabbed her hand and pulled into the park behind the school. "Why are you being weird, Shimazaki?" A slap on the cheek drifted onto his cheek. He did not see it coming, he was off guard. His gaze remained fixed on Haruka who now looks like crying. In his mind, he was really confused.

"If you've got a girlfriend..." Haruka looked down. "Then why? Why did you kiss me yesterday?"

Astonishingly, Yuizo looked surprised. "Wait a minute, I kissed you yesterday? Really?"

"Did you forget? How could the president of the student who always remembers his duties can forget what just happened yesterday? You play me?" Now the grains of tears began to fall from her eyes.

"I do not understand what you're talking about. Yesterday I...just went to the candy store and—ugh!"

Suddenly the president gripping his hair with an expression of pain. Haruka gasped and approached him, asked what was wrong but Yuizo not listen. Haruka did not know what she can do unless hug this strange guy...

"Rina..."

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Comment first, read later!

yuma is just like those cool guy who seem rude but actually cares..

and jurina, all you could think is rena's sexy body?  :rofl:

oh, and takamina is so...cute..? look at him when atsuko gave reaction  :wub:

let me guess, yuizo has( or rather, had) a girlfriend and its rina. rina died but he couldn't accept it so, part of his memory still thinks rina is alive. and if he can't remember he kissed paru, most likely he was in a trance at the time...dou? my speculation? *smug grin

ps: you, sweet? more like this -> :twisted:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 02:03:18 AM by Kairi65 »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Minna-san I am soooooooooo sorry because I took long time to update this fic. I had karate competition for O2SN (if you are Indonesian, you must be know it :3)
I'm Indonesian but I've no idea what that is.. :sweatdrop:

Jun is panic now because Rena moved from the bench and clenched her fists. He does not want to battered again. The wounds that had not healed, he does not want his handsome face contaminated with more wounds. His brain loss for words to calm the girl, so when Rena was going to hit, Jun intending to kiss her cheek so she will refrain cause of shock but what happen is not the appropriate movement. It causes the target to be kissed off...to Rena's lips. Rena does not react in the first seconds but after about 10 seconds, her eyes widened and she pushed him spontaneously.
Tehee... A sweet accident :shy1:

Astonishingly, Yuizo looked surprised. "Wait a minute, I kissed you yesterday? Really?"

"Did you forget? How could the president of the student who always remembers his duties can forget what just happened yesterday? You play me?" Now the grains of tears began to fall from her eyes.

"I do not understand what you're talking about. Yesterday I...just went to the candy store and—ugh!"

Suddenly the president gripping his hair with an expression of pain. Haruka gasped and approached him, asked what was wrong but Yuizo not listen. Haruka did not know what she can do unless hug this strange guy...

"Rina..."
Don't tell me he mistook Haruka as Rina when he kissed her... :shock:
Yuizo... What's wrong with u???

Nice update, author-san... Leaving me with curiosities as usual... :on GJ:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Awesome chapter as always!

I sense some drama as well   :ding:

Update soon

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
I'm really sorry Koyumi-chan, I've missed two chapter already.. :banghead:
And this chapter really make me have a complicated feeling..

First about Mayuki ugh I'm realy sad, :cry: is it true that Yuki has feelings for Miyazawa, but then how about Yuma? After I though that he slowly open his heart cz Yuki's beautiful face.. And what exactly in Yuki's room that it must be hidden? I'm curious.. :banghead:
For Atsumina well I'm really glad they have progress so much.. :inlove:
And Kojiyuu, just forgive him already Haruna.. Everytime they meet they will run.. XD
For Yuiparu ehm I'm confused, if Yuizo doesn't remember anything then what happened? And Yuizo declared that he has a girfriend.. Ugh Haruka heartbroken :bleed eyes:
Lastly my fav wmatsui.. OMG Jun, in your head you only remember Rena's sexy body, come on man.. well not that I blame him.. :lol: And this is so fast Jun kiss Rena, and she left behind dumbfounded.. :shocked I definitely though that she will beat him to death.. :twisted: Jun you must learn how to become a gentleman, well you definitely fit in your category man a naughty boy,..  :smhid :banghead:

Thanks for update Koyumi-chan, and I definitely think you're from a foreign country. If you got into that competition you must be very talented.. :twothumbs

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
hmm.... that wmatsui moment... i don't like it... i love it hahaha ♡♡♡♡

rena.. what do you think about jun?

hey jun! don't you dare to play with rena or i will.... hmm... what will i do? oh.. i will make you love rena

nice update :) but i want more!!!

update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Yeaaay updatee
Jun rena kissing ?? Lol
I wanna see jun rena date
Update soon senpai
I'm waiting thiss fic
 :bow: :bow:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Would you marry me