JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (41/41 END) [WMatsui] - REPLIES  (Read 311054 times)

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Heartbeat [wmatsui] Chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
great, plis continue the story!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 04:14:50 AM »
O-o Churi likes Jurina?!?

I though she likes Rena

Update soon

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2014, 03:24:09 AM »
Even though she's not feeling well, Rena still works :mon exhaust:
Jurina and Churi, they are like on a little date :hee:
Hm, did Churi kiss Jurina as a friend or is it more than that? :mon huh2:
Can't wait for next chapter :tama-music:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2014, 05:38:55 PM »
i like how this story goes so far. wMatsui drama with RenAirin and ChuriJuri :thumbsup
rena is workaholic, but please take rest well rena...
how rena feels when churi and jurina getting close?
a little ChuriJuri's date! aww churi, you're so bold...
ah i want more :) thankyou :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline everyday48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • HKT48!♡
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2014, 06:13:08 PM »
AHHH YOU UPDATED THS<3
Awww RenAirin and churijuri :ptam-mad:
Pleasee dont seperate wmatsuiii  :ptam-cry:
めるの笑顔

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat [wmatsui] Chapter 4
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2014, 10:55:58 PM »
Thank you all for your nice comments! I love reading what you think and your theories.
I'm sorry if I don't answer to them, but I have a tendency to spoil, so I prefer to not say anything...  :P
I also hope I'm not going too fast... Tell me what you think!

Here's chapter 4!

CHAPTER 4

Rena is waiting in front of a shopping store for her friend to arrive. She knows she's a bit early but she can't help it: she hates being late. The girl looks around, surprised to see so many people. She doesn't come here often - being more of an indoor person - and usually spends her week end at home relaxing, reading a book or watching TV. She really doesn't go out much often. Checking the time on her phone, she knows her friend should be here anytime soon. A voice suddenly calls her name, and she smiles when she sees a cheerful girl coming towards her.

"Hello Airin." Rena exclaims, watching her as she swiftly approaches, before kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi Rena!" Airi answers, slightly out of breath, before reciprocating the gesture. "Sorry for keeping you waiting."

"Not at all, I've just arrived." Rena waves her hand at her, a small reassuring smile on her lips.

It's a lie, but she can't help it. She doesn't want her friend to feel bad, especially when she's the one who has the bad habit to arrive way too early.

"Where do you want to go?" Rena asks, even if she already knows the answer. Airi has been eying a book shop for a few seconds now.

"You don't mind?" Airi asks tentatively, pointing at it.

"Not at all." Rena replies swiftly, an amused smile on her lips. Her best friend can be so predictable sometimes.

While Airi goes straight to the manga section, Rena looks at a few cooking books. After going through three she chooses one to buy, eager to try some new recipes. She then goes to look for Airi, who's busy in the manga section. The older Matsui smiles when she sees the girl holding five of them.

"So many?" Rena teases.

"There are new interesting titles this month." Airi replies, avoiding her best friend's gaze in embarrassment.

"I don't mind." Rena chuckles, amused by her unexpected discomfort. "I like how passionate you are."

When they're finished buying the books, they go to a few shopping stores. Rena mostly follows the other girl, as she doesn't want to spend too much money today, not to mention she's not really into fashion. When they get in the fourth store, Rena silently follows Airi, frowning at her friend's odd behavior. Airi seems to be looking for something as her eyes wander around the store with interest, but she doesn't try anything on. The older Matsui is about to question her when she spots a nice red scarf on a shelf.

The weather is getting a bit chilly lately, and her recent sickness tells her she definitely needs something warmer. Rena's fingers caress the fabric, appreciating the soft sensation under her skin, before pondering buying it. As she notices the expensive price her eyes widen slightly in surprise. She promised herself to not spend too much money today, and she already bought a quite expensive book. She watches the scarf a few more seconds, still a bit hesitant, before shaking her head. She must resist the temptation. Taking a step back she looks around, before noticing Airi by her side. Lost in her musing, she didn't hear her friend approaching.

"It's 4 PM. Do you want to go to a café? It's my treat." Airi offers.

"Okay." Rena replies.

Both girls arrive at a café a few minutes later and are about to enter when Airi suddenly stops at the doorstep.

"I forgot to buy something." Airi admits, slightly averting her eyes.

"Oh?" Rena's voice pitches up in surprise. They already went through five stores without buying anything. What could she have forgotten? She starts to follow her as Airi retreats, and almost bumps into her when the girl suddenly turns around.

"You don't have to come with me," Airi says, waving her hand at her. "I won't be long."

"Okay." Rena frowns, finding her friend's behavior a bit odd. "I'll find us a table then."

Rena has been reading her cooking book for the past five minutes when Airi erupts in the café and takes a seat opposite her. Rena looks up, immediately noticing the shopping bag in her hand. Her mouth tugs into a smile as she guesses her friend has finally found what she's been looking for all afternoon. Just as she's about to question her about it Airi places the bag behind her chair, out of view. Rena frowns at the gesture but doesn't think too much of it, and chooses not to pry.

"Mayu, just choose one."

Jurina sighs for the third time, watching her friend taking a CD and putting it back on the shelf. She's been doing it for quite some time now and even if Jurina is accustomed to her friend's antics, she's not amused about it today. And not very patient.

When Mayu had sent her a text this morning asking her if she wanted to go to Shibuya, she had gladly accepted, expecting a fun afternoon with her best friend. She also wanted to take her mind off Churi, after the awkward thing that happened the evening before. She had messaged the girl to know if she was available on the week end, but she had only received a short reply, stating she was busy. Somehow, she believed Churi was embarrassed about what had happened at the train station, and Jurina wanted to clear things up between them as fast as possible. She had sent her another message during lunch, but hadn't received any reply yet. Churi's attitude was unsettling, and it was starting to make her grumpy.

Mayu casts a look at Jurina who's busy staring at her phone. She's noticed how her friend was in a bad mood today, but didn't pay too much attention to it until now. Jurina's exasperated tone doesn't go unnoticed and she frowns, before turning back to the shelf. She continues to hesitate between three anime CD, not willing to buy them all. The choice is really hard and she decides to go through the tracklist again. She's currently reading the tracklist of the second one when Jurina decides to manifest her annoyance with another loud sigh. This time Mayu chooses to not ignore it and she turns around, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"What's up with you today?"

"Just make up your mind. We've been here for hours."

Mayu rolls her eyes at Jurina's exaggeration, before looking back and forth between the girl and her phone. Jurina is currently energetically typing a message, and Mayu feels her annoyance building up inside her as she's being ignored. When it seems the young girl is not going to look at her she swiftly grabs the phone from her hand, examining it with curiosity.   

"Who are you texting anyway?" Mayu grumbles, ignoring Jurina's protests. "You haven't stopped looking at your phone the whole afternoon!"

Jurina tries to take it back but Mayu's swift movements and keen eyes enable her to dodge Jurina's hand each time it approaches.

"Since when are you friend with Akane?" Mayu asks, widening her eyes in surprise as she goes through her last messages. "That's a lot of texts!"

"Stop it Mayu, give it back!" Jurina exclaims, exhaling deeply in exasperation when all her attempts to retrieve the device fail.

The shorter girl can sense Jurina is getting really mad, and even if she enjoys teasing her friend, she doesn't want to go too far.

"Here, take it." she mutters, not amused anymore.

As Mayu stretches her hand Jurina quickly grabs the phone, taking a quick look at it as to make sure Mayu didn't do anything, before sliding it in her pocket. Mayu guesses by her friend's strange attitude that something is bothering her and is about to question her when she suddenly notices two familiar faces in her peripheral vision.

"Oh, it's Rena and Airi!" Mayu exclaims.

Jurina quickly turns around at her words, her features slightly decomposing as she watches the two friends' arrival in the shop.

"We should go and say hi." Mayu suggests and starts to move forward before halting when she feels a hand on her arm.

"I prefer if we spend the afternoon just the two of us." Jurina murmurs, avoiding her gaze.

Mayu frowns at her friend's odd request. Jurina has been grumpy all afternoon, and now she's suddenly acting all nervous when she's merely suggesting to go and speak with two familiar members. Mayu opens her mouth to question her, before thinking against it at the sight of Jurina's discomfort.

"Fine, you can let go of my arm." Mayu relents, taking a quick peek at the two SKE members who haven't noticed them, before gazing at Jurina. "You're hurting me."

"I'm sorry." Jurina murmurs, releasing her grip.

"You're really weird today." Mayu states, a frustrated sigh leaving her lips as she witnesses Jurina's embarrassment. She doesn't know what's going through her head, but one thing is for sure: she's definitely not going to let Jurina off the hook.

They are now sitting in a crowded café. Mayu is really enjoying her cake and coffee, but not the same can be said about Jurina. She has barely touched hers, and her tea is getting cold. The younger girl isn't looking at her phone anymore, but not talking much anyway. Mayu receives a text from Yuki asking her how her afternoon with Jurina is going, and Mayu ponders if she should answer truthfully. She doesn't want to be seen as a bad friend, but really, Jurina is not making things easy. She had asked her what was going on, but she had stubbornly stayed quiet. She kind of wished Yuki was here, she was better with these kinds of things. She would probably be able to get the truth out of her. Now Mayu has decided to ignore the other girl's odd behavior, and enjoy her cake. If she didn't want to talk about it, then fine.

The entrance door suddenly opens and Jurina absently looks up, widening her eyes when she recognizes the girl coming in. She's aware this café is pretty popular around here, but still, what were the odds of meeting Rena again? Jurina makes a small noise of discomfort and at the sound Mayu looks up from her cake, following her gaze, before rolling her eyes.

"Don't tell me you want us to leave? I haven't finished my cake yet." Mayu grumbles.

Jurina watches Rena who's taking a seat in a corner of the café, before turning to Mayu who's gazing at with hopeful eyes.

"No, everything's fine." Jurina replies, a faint smile on her lips.

Everything is not fine, especially not when she sees Airi arriving a few minutes later and joining the older Matsui at her table, but she decides to ignore them. She doesn't know why she's always acting this way when she sees them together. It's getting a bit ridiculous if she has to admit. Even if she doesn't speak with Airi much she seems a really nice girl, so why does her relationship with Rena bother her so much?

Jurina diverts her attention to observe Mayu who's enjoying her cake. She suddenly feels bad for the way she's been treating her the whole afternoon. She wanted to confide in her best friend, but her mouth refused to produce words. She didn't even know how to explain a situation she herself didn't understand. A soft sigh leaves her lips as she wonders what's the problem with her when her phone suddenly rings, alerting her she just received a message.

I'm sorry for not answering sooner. Something has been bothering me lately and I didn't feel like going out. We'll talk about it on Monday. Everything's fine. I promise.

Jurina smiles as she reads the text, relief washing her at her friend's reassuring words. Turning around, she notices Mayu's curious gaze on her and she puts her phone away, her attention now fully on her. Jurina's mouth curves up in amusement as she mischievously approaches her fork to Mayu's cake, swiftly taking the last bit before her friend can react. Mayu releases a helpless cry as she watches Jurina making a pleased sound as the cake disappears in her mouth.

"Here, you can have some of mine." Jurina chuckles, pushing her own cake towards her.

Mayu pouts, looking at the empty space where her cake previously was, before taking a big piece of Jurina's.

"Hey!" Jurina protests.

"It's really good Jurina, thank you." Mayu exclaims, a mischievous smile on her lips as she purposely makes an exaggerated happy sound.

Jurina doesn't have the heart to complain as she witnesses her friend's cheerfulness, and she  takes a sip of her tea, giggling softly when Mayu continues to munch on the cake.

"I'm sorry for today." Jurina murmurs a while later.

"Yeah, I'm too good of a friend." Mayu nods.

"Get over yourself." Jurina laughs, patting the other girl's head in amusement.

Mayu feigns annoyance at the girl's gesture, but there's a subtle smile at the corner of her mouth.

Jurina slowly sits on the bed, looking pensively out of the window, a sad expression in her eyes. She suddenly feels the bed shifting as someone sits next to her, and a small weight on her shoulder a few seconds later. Turning her attention from the window to discover its origin, she watches Rena who has laid her head on her shoulder and is closing her eyes, a faint sigh escaping her lips.

"Okay, cut!" The director yells, and Jurina relaxes while the older girl moves away and gets up from the bed.

It's Monday morning, and they're shooting the videoclip of their new song. As it's a duet, Jurina and Rena have most of their scenes together, the other girls being more in the background. For now, it's just the two of them, the other girls not needed for this scene. They've just finished a bedroom scene and are now heading towards their next shooting location.

Jurina doesn't wait any time to get on the bus that's waiting for them. She didn't sleep well Sunday night and unfortunately, the shooting started quite early. As she knows it's a two hours ride, she hopes to catch some sleep. A small yawn leaves her lips as she takes place near a window, trying to make herself comfortable in the chair. Her eyes are already starting to close on their own, and even if she usually has difficulty resting when she travels, she knows it's just a matter of seconds before she falls asleep. Her body is starting to relax when she catches a small noise next to her and she sleepily opens her eyelids, witnessing Churi who's taking a seat next to her. As they look at each other Jurina absently nods, failing to reciprocate the smile she's receiving. She wants to say something and welcome the girl properly, but her eyes are closing again without her consent.

When she wakes up, the first thing she hears is the music softly playing on the radio. It takes her a few seconds to recognize one of Ayumi Hamasaki's most famous songs, Trauma, and she sleepily opens her eyes, immediately noticing they are still on the road. After stretching for a few seconds she tilts her head to her right, watching Churi who's listening to music. As the older girl senses some movement next to her she looks up from her book, taking her earbuds out and smiling at the view of her young friend.

"Good morning, Jurina. Did you sleep well?"

"Not too bad." Jurina mumbles, before leaning over and laying her head on Churi's shoulder.

"Hey!" Churi protests, shaking Jurina's arm a little. "Don't go back to sleep."

"How long have I been asleep?" Jurina asks, not moving an inch.

"More than enough." Churi answers, a defeated sigh leaving her lips as she notices her action is not having any effect. "We'll arrive in twenty minutes."

Jurina absently nods, appreciating the comfort of Churi's shoulder for now, before straightening up and releasing a yawn a while later.

"I envy you. I can never sleep on the bus." Churi admits.

"Me neither. I guess I was really tired." Jurina murmurs.

"Didn't sleep well?" Churi asks, tilting her head in curiosity to the girl who's now looking out of the window.

"Not really."

After this small exchange both girls stay quiet, Jurina absently watching the scenery unfolding in front of her eyes, while Churi listens to more music. Jurina's eyes widen slightly as she catches a glimpse of the sea. If only the weather wasn't so bad, she would enjoy the view much more. Unfortunately, it's awfully windy and cold today, and the young girl can't help but dread the scenes they have to shoot outdoors. She's so lost in her own thoughts that it takes her a few seconds to notice Churi is speaking to her again.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened Friday night."

As Jurina progressively registers her friend's words she turns around, immediately locking eyes with Churi. The older girl holds her gaze a few seconds before looking away, her fingers twisting nervously her earbuds. Jurina watches her expectantly, guessing she's about to give her an explanation for her odd behavior at the train station. As time goes by Jurina widens her eyes slightly, wondering why her friend is having such a hard time letting it out.

"What is it?" Jurina asks, placing her hand over Churi's one to try and ease her nervousness.

Churi's attention get back on her and she stops playing with her earbuds, a faint smile on her lips as she finally opens her mouth. 
"I'm sorry if I surprised you at the train station. The thing is, I've grown accustomed to you and I think a lot about you." Churi explains, momentarily looking away and taking an unconscious deep breath, before locking eyes with her again. "I really like you, Jurina."

Churi carefully watches Jurina's reaction, and her body slowly relaxes when she sees her cheerfully nodding, the gesture prompting her to continue.

"At first, I thought you were just fooling around with me like with the other members." Churi explains, remembering all the times she witnessed Jurina stealing kisses from other girls. "But now I know it's not true."

Jurina doesn't miss the expectant look and she guesses her friend is wishing for some sort of confirmation.

"I like you too Churi." Jurina affirms, squeezing the hand inside hers. "You're my friend, and I'm glad you feel the same way."

Jurina's mouth tugs into an amused expression as she watches Churi's broad smile, and she leaves Churi's hand to pat her head.

"You shouldn't have left like that." Jurina chides, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." Churi replies, blushing slightly as she remembers her awkward behavior. She really made a fool out of herself. "I kissed you out of the blue, and felt bad about it."

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong." Jurina frowns.

"I didn't know how you would take it." Churi admits.

"I don't mind if I know what it means, but you were avoiding my gaze and it got me worried." Jurina explains.

"I know." Churi murmurs, her mouth tugging in amusement as a sudden memory emerges in her head. "I got all your messages."

"Hey!" Jurina elbows her, frowning at her friend's change of mood. "You were nervous just a few minutes ago, and now you're making fun of me."

"Sorry." Churi chuckles.

"What are you listening to?" Jurina asks, grabbing an earbud and placing it in her ear, suddenly very eager to change the subject.

The older girl can't help but smile as she catches Jurina's small pout before she leans over to lay her head on her shoulder. Churi places the other earbud in her ear, her index sliding on her IPod until stopping on the name of her favorite band, Every Little Thing. Her eyes soon drift close as she relaxes to the soft music of Water(s).

Jurina is sitting on a bench, watching the SKE members that are biking on the road not far away. They're pretending to have fun, smiling and laughing. The cameras are on them and they know they have to do their best, even if it's freezing. Why do they have to shoot outdoors scenes in school uniforms? It's winter!

Jurina shakes her head in disagreement, shivering a little despite her warm coat. She has a few scenes to shoot with Rena later, and she takes a look at the script again. The first one is not really complicated, the two Matsui have to talk and smile while walking on the beach. Very easy. What's bothering her is the second one, and most of all the last sentence on the sheet. They have to kiss.

Jurina turns to look at Rena who's standing not far away and reading the script. They haven't talked about it, and Jurina wonders how it will turn out. She sees Rena going to the director, asking questions. Maybe she's trying to get out of it? Honestly, she would be glad if she found a way. She doesn't want to witness her painful expression again. She saw it too often and got rejected too many times. She still remembers vividly the shooting of the Kataomoi Finally videoclip. She had to kiss Rena in the neck, but the girl couldn't stop fidgeting. She thought she would never see the end of it.

As Jurina takes a peek at the script again, it hits her it doesn't say where they have to kiss. She ponders asking the director, but refrains. Maybe a kiss on the cheek will do. At least she hopes.

The other girls have finished filming their scenes and it's time for lunch. They only have thirty minutes to eat as there are still many scenes to shoot. Jurina doesn't enjoy her break that much, bothered by a knot in her stomach as she dreads what's to come.

The sand is cold under her feet and waves are crushing violently against the beach, not to mention the grey clouds in the sky. Jurina shivers and tries to warm herself up, almost wishing it could rain. At least, this awful day would be over. 

A staff member approaches and she knows it's time to shoot the next scene. She reluctantly removes her coat and watches as Rena does the same. The sooner it will be over, the better. Jurina briefly shuts her eyes as she reviews the script in her head a last time, before opening them again when the director announces the beginning of the shooting.

After walking and chatting endlessly on the beach like they're enjoying themselves, both girls sigh in relief when they hear "cut". The scene is finally over. Onto the next one. It's already 4 PM. Jurina sits on the bench for the last scene of the day. It's the one she's been dreading the most. She turns to Rena who's focused, as always. She doesn't see an hint of nervousness on her face, and it surprises her a little, knowing what they're about to do.

They act the scene quite well until the final moment comes. Jurina leans over, aiming for Rena's cheek, and closes her eyes as her lips touch Rena's skin. She's quite surprised when Rena doesn't mess things up and everything goes fine. She believes that means it's over for today, but she knows something is wrong when she sees the director approaching.

"I'm sorry Jurina, but you have to kiss Rena."

Jurina immediately frowns. Didn't she just do that? The director notices her confusion and apologizes before explaining.

"It wasn't specified in the script, but you have to kiss her on the lips."

The director doesn't wait for her reaction and swiftly goes back behind the camera. Jurina swallows a lump as she realizes she has been right from the start. Of course the director would not be satisfied with only a chaste kiss on the cheek. What was she thinking? Tilting her head to Rena, she immediately knows by the look on her face that she's going to relieve the Kataomoi Finally's nightmare.

"Let's get over with it." Jurina exclaims, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, getting a small silent nod in reply.

What happens next really surprises the younger girl. She expected Rena to be difficult, but she's not. In fact, it's the contrary. She's the one who can't kiss Rena. Each time she gets close to her lips, she stops at the last moment and withdraws. Now it's her third tentative, and she still can't do it. Jurina sighs, wondering what's wrong with her. She hears the director giving them a five minutes break and she leans over, hiding her head in her hands in embarrassment.

Rena stays quiet on the bench, her eyes slightly widened as she watches the younger girl by her side. She finds it strange that Jurina is acting shy for a kissing scene. That's definitely a first. Usually she's the one to push her away when she tries to steal a kiss between takes.

Now that she thinks about it, it's been a long time since Jurina hasn't tried anything. There hasn't been any hug or kiss for months. Is she doing it for her sake? She complained about her attitude many times in the past. What if Jurina had finally decided to listen and stop? Rena moves her hand to let it rest on Jurina's, noticing that it's shaking. The cold is probably not helping.

"You can kiss me Jurina. I won't get mad. The director wants a kiss, so we have to do it. I know you're hesitating for my sake, but we can't get out of it." Rena murmurs.

A staff member approaches them, asking them if they're ready. Jurina weakly nods, not entirely convinced. Rena is now acting quite confident beside her and Jurina wishes she could feel the same way. They take their coats off, ready to do the take again. The wind blows Jurina's face, mixing up her carefully brushed hair. It's been happening way too many times today. Jurina is combing her hair with her hands, annoyed, when she sees Rena extending her hand to brush a lock of hair out of her eyes.

"It will be fine," Rena says, retreating it a few seconds later, a comforting smile on her lips.

The cameras are now rolling. Jurina knows she can't fail again. Everyone has been working hard all day long despite the bad weather. Another day of shooting awaits them tomorrow and they all want to go back to the hotel to rest.

Jurina closes her eyes and moves forward. She's now confident she'll make it. The fourth time will be the one. Despite her assurance, nothing changes. She still can't do it. When she's about to withdraw again, she feels a soft pair of lips on hers. She doesn't have time to register what just happened when she hears the director shouting "cut". Her eyes shot open and she stares in surprise at Rena's retreating form. Did she just kiss her? She turns around to the director, expecting him to ask for a retake. The script specified Jurina had to kiss Rena. Not the other way round. The man in his thirties approaches them, obviously satisfied considering the broad smile on his lips.

"Perfect, girls! That's all for today!"

Staff members quickly bring them their coats and both welcome the warmth. Rena is getting up when she tilts her head in curiosity to Jurina who hasn't said a word, immediately noticing the shock plastered on her face.

"What? You couldn't do it, so I helped." Rena chuckles, extending her hand to Jurina. "Come on, let's go to the hotel."

Jurina nods and accepts the offered hand, before they part as Rena walks towards the bus. Jurina quietly follows, soon joined by Churi. She hears her friend talking, but she doesn't really listen, lost in thoughts. Her mind is still on what happened a few minutes before. It was just a small peck, but Rena's kiss had really surprised her. When she's on the bus heading to the hotel, she's still thinking about it. She also wonders why her heart is beating so fast.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:36:50 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2014, 11:22:04 PM »
That beats, jurina, are you are lovesick    :lol: :lol:

Very good Chapter!

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2014, 01:33:35 AM »
Thanks for the update :cow:
She approaches her fork to her friend's cake and takes the last bit. Mayu lets out a shock cry when Jurina eats it swiftly.
Nice try Mayu, but you failed getting the cake :on lol:
Hm, I wonder if Jurina would have confided with Mayu even if Yuki was there? :pig huh:
They share a laugh and Jurina is glad there's no awkwardness between them. They enjoy the rest of the ride chatting and listening to music.
Luckily these two are okay now :mon fyeah:
Now that she thinks of it, it's been a long time since Jurina hasn't tried anything.
Looks like Rena is finally noticing the change of character Jurina has towards her :mon exhaust:
I can't believe Rena was the one that took the initiative of kissing Jurina first  :mon lol:
When she's on the bus heading to the hotel, she's still thinking about it. She also wonders why her heart is beating so fast.
For Jurina's heart to beat like that, she's in love with Rena :mon sweat:
I like this chapter :k-thrilled:, can't wait for the next one :tama-heart:

Offline oshima zelo

• ecchi
  • kami-oshi : matsui jurina
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2014, 01:52:56 PM »
JuriChuri is so cute awww  :luvluv1:

wow can't believe Rena was the one that took the initiative of kissing Jurina first, thats so rare omg  :shy2:

Jurina is in love with Rena, yeah i know thats :wahaha:

cant wait for the next chapter  :hee:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2014, 02:20:53 PM »
it's more like renairin and jurichuri for me

how it turn to be wmatsui?

ok maybe jurina love rena, but rena? i don't get any slight moment she has something special vibe on jurina presence

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 02:55:41 PM »
@gek geki: You have to be patient. It's definitely a wmatsui fanfic, don't worry!
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2014, 03:37:59 PM »
Yes!! A kiss (a peck) but still good job!!

Update soon

Offline SNSD.ProudPinoy.WMatui

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2014, 09:58:15 PM »
I love how this fanfic displays that sense of realism ^^ It's so realistically portrayed that it really does give justice on the reality part of the story. The way that it twists and turns with the heart as each sense is displayed is quite beautifully done. WMatsui have always been my most favored pairing and the way that your fanfic pulls that through is heartbreaking in such a beautiful way. I look forward to reading more of your story. Fighting! :3 ^^

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat [wmatsui] Chapter 5
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 11:58:52 PM »
I want to thank again everyone who's commenting and reading my story.
The next chapter is up. I hope you like it  :)

CHAPTER 5

Two weeks have passed since the shooting of the videoclip, and Jurina still hasn’t forgotten what happened that day. She has tried to find a reasonable explanation to what she was feeling, but even if many crossed her mind, she still came back to that conclusion. The one she didn’t like at all. She had to admit that everything made sense now. Why she was feeling uneasy next to Rena, why she didn’t like seeing her with Airi…

She didn’t know what to do with it. But most of all, she kept asking herself again and again: why did it have to be Rena?

She tried to bury this feeling, thinking it would go away, but as days went by, nothing changed. She still felt jealous when she saw Airi and Rena together. She hated that she was always thinking about Rena, even when she wasn’t in the room.

She knew it had to stop fast. She then tried to keep her mind always occupied, to not think about the girl. She spent more time with Churi and never stayed alone at home on the week end. She was doing everything she possibly could to forget about Rena. It didn’t work. How could it when she saw her almost every day?

She hated how she was so powerless. She liked to have control over her life, but her body and mind were not responding the way they should. After weeks of trying every method possible, she understood that she couldn’t do anything about it. She was foolishly in love with Rena.

Jurina is staying in a hotel for the shooting of the season 4 of Majisuka Gakuen. As it’s a sequel to season 2, Jurina gets to play again the girl who wants to be at the top, Center.

Laying in bed and staring absently at the ceiling, Jurina diverts her attention to the alarm clock, pleased to see the time: 8 AM. Another quiet and peaceful night. She didn’t wake up once, but Jurina knows she sleeps better when she’s not alone.

She can hear people walking and chatting in the corridor and she figures she’ll soon have to get up. There is a light snoring next to her, and she looks at the girl she is sharing the bed with.

Churi has her head turned in her direction, her arm resting on Jurina’s stomach. She looks so calm and relax that Jurina doesn’t have the heart to wake her up. There’s still some time anyway.

Jurina quietly gets out of the bed and goes to the bathroom, her clothes in one hand. When she gets out a while later, she takes out a sheet out of her suitcase and sits on a chair near the window. She wants to read the script again before the cameras are on her. A few minutes later, she hears Churi stretching and yawning. She raises her eyes and smiles at the girl’s sleepy face.

"I can’t believe you’re already up." Mumbles a tired Churi, pulling the sheets to cover her eyes, bothered by the daylight.

Jurina quickly gets up and goes towards her, amused.

"You can’t go back to sleep. It’s already 8.30 AM."

She tries to pull the sheet, but the girl holds on tight before finally giving up to Jurina’s strong hands, sighing.

"Fine, fine. If you have so much energy in the morning, go for a run."

Jurina laughs at Churi’s grumpy remark. The girl slowly gets out of bed and aims for the bathroom, while Jurina looks at the script in her hand. She knows the role perfectly, as she has already played it. The previous days were quite fun, but today, she has physical scenes. She remembers how challenging they were last time, and how she was exhausted at the end. She’s focused on the paper when she hears Churi coming out of the bathroom, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"I don’t even know why I’m in this. I barely have ten lines."

Churi goes to her script and shows it to Jurina who laughs.

"It’s true. Would you prefer to play my part?"

"Absolutely not. Center is a bit crazy and has too many fights scenes."

Jurina chuckles. Her friend is so ill-tempered in the morning. Well, she knows she’ll back to her usual joyful self in an hour. Once she had breakfast.

She’s right. Churi is chatting cheerfully with her on their way to the school building. They part quickly, not having scenes to shoot together. Jurina goes to the dressing room to put on her usual school outfit, and smiles at Mayu who’s wearing her famous grey hoodie. Jurina is having fighting scenes in the afternoon, but for now, it’s time for a fun scene with her best friend.

Mayu is chewing her gum in the class room, waiting for the staff to get prepared. She sees Yuki sitting in a corner, and she smiles at her, only receiving a weak one. The girl has been acting weird all morning, and she perfectly knows why.

Jurina suddenly comes in and sits next to Mayu, a huge grin on her face. The shorter girl tries to ignore it, knowing why her friend is so cheerful this morning. She’s been nagging her about it all week since she received the script, not failing to make allusions to it here and then.

"Would you stop it." She scolds her when she hears her friend chuckling. She doesn’t need to look at Yuki to know she’s staring at them.

"It’s going to be so fun." Jurina comments, ignoring purposely Mayu’s irritation.

"It’s just a kiss, Jurina. Calm down."

"It’s about time. They should have done it before."

In season 2, Center and Nezumi’s relationship was quite complicated but in the end, the mouse accepted Center’s friendship. Now, their relationship has evolved quite a bit, and they share their first kiss in the third episode of season 4. Jurina is quite excited about it. First because she loves Nezumi and Center’s relationship, and second because she can’t wait to see Mayu all flustered. It’s no news that the girl tolerates her affection to a certain level, and never lets her kiss her on the lips. When she sees Yuki in the room, she waves at her, completely oblivious of the girl’s stare on her.

Mayu briefly glances at Yuki and sighs at the angry glare she’s receiving. As if she could do anything about it. She can’t help it if there’s a kiss written in the script. She can’t help it either if her girlfriend gets jealous every time she has to kiss someone else. Especially when that someone is acting a bit too cheerfully about it. That kid. She really deserves her kissing monster title.

Mayu looks at the crew that’s setting the cameras around them. She still has a few minutes until the beginning of the scene, and she gets up to walk towards Yuki. She’s not sure it’s a good idea, but she has to try.

"Yuki, maybe you should wait outside."

"Why that?" Yuki’s tone is a bit harsh, and Mayu avoids her gaze.

"You don’t have to be here."

"I don’t mind." Yuki answers, now crossing her arms over her chest with determination.

"Okay…"

Mayu knows there’s no point in continuing this conversation and goes back to sit next to Jurina. If only Yuki wasn’t so secretive about their relationship, she could have told Jurina who wouldn’t be acting now like she’s looking forward to the kiss.

"Please don’t do anything funny."

"Like what?" Jurina teases, getting her face close to her friend.

"You know what I mean." Mayu groans, pushing her away gently. "I love you Jurina, but one day you’ll end up offending someone if you’re not careful."

Jurina laughs, not fully grasping what she means. The director approaches them, and both girls immediately focus their attention on him. The scene is about to start.

Mayu can almost feel Yuki shooting daggers at her when their lips touch, and she unconsciously trembles a little. However, she’s quite relieved when the director shouts “cut” and the scene is wrapped up in one take. Quite frankly, she expected Jurina to mess up things on purpose to do the kiss again, but she didn’t. She acted professionally during the whole thing, and Mayu mentally thanks the girl.

The staff takes a fifteen minutes break and Mayu gets up to leave. She has another scene to shoot later outdoors, but for now, she has to go to the bathroom to freshen up. She hears footsteps behind her and knows Yukirin is following her. She can only imagine the discussion that is sure to happen.

Jurina stays in the room, wanting to repeat the moves of the next scene that will be physically very challenging. It’s not her first fight scene, but this one is longer and more complicated. As she doesn’t have a stunt double, she does it all herself and it’s quite tiring. She knows her moves have to be very precise if she doesn’t want to hurt her partner. She also has to be quick enough to dodge the blow, while still making it look like it’s real.

After a few minutes of punches in the air and moves, she goes to sit back and read the script again. She repeats the dialogues out loud and plays the choreography in her head again. She’s all set up for Center and Gekikara’s big fight.

Rena, dressed as Gekikara, is heading towards her next shooting location. She doesn’t mind playing the crazy girl, as she usually plays nice characters, but she always has to spend a lot of time in makeup. She has fake blood on her face and on her hands, and she’s careful not to touch anything on her way to the classroom.

She knows she’s a bit early, but she needs some time to get in character. She slows her footsteps when she hears someone reciting lines out loud, and she quickly recognizes Jurina’s voice. She takes a few steps forward, looking at the girl who’s now laying back in her chair and closing her eyes. She hasn’t noticed her and Rena is about to get in the room to suggest Jurina to rehearse the scene together when she stops dead in her tracks at the girl’s words.

"If only this all WMatsui nonsense could end, they would stop pairing us at every occasion."

Rena stares at her in shock, not believing what she just heard. Did she really say that? It was only a murmur, maybe she misunderstood her. No, she didn’t. Jurina really did say those words. She wants to question the girl about it, but her feet stay stuck on the ground, her body refusing to move.

She’s still processing the words when she sees Jurina slowly opening her eyes and looking at her in surprise. She can sense Jurina is wondering if she heard her, as she’s quickly straightening up in her seat. Rena is debating whether she should talk about it, before deciding against it. She’s about to shoot a very stressful scene, and has to stay focused.

She lets out a forced smile and goes to sit not far from the girl, closing her eyes to concentrate. She knows the girl is glancing at her, but she doesn’t pay attention. There’s an awkward silence in the room, as none of them speak. A few minutes later, staff members come in the room and Rena sighs silently, relieved.

Rena lifts her fits, chuckling crazily. She sees Jurina approaching, and avoids easily the blow. The girl quickly turns around, staring at her angrily. The fight between Center and Gekikara has begun.

Rena quickly notices something is wrong with the other girl. She saw her practicing the choreography over and over, so there’s no doubt she knows it by heart. However, her timing is sometimes a bit off. She doesn’t dodge her punches as quickly as she should and her moves are somehow slow. Rena tries to adapt, but it’s getting harder and harder as the minutes go by. She expects the director to say something, but he doesn’t. Is she the only one noticing? 

There’s a five minutes break, and Rena tries to approach Jurina to ask her if everything is fine, but the girl is busy talking to her fighting coach. When the fight starts again, Rena is quite relieved to notice her partner’s moves are now faster and more précised. Gekikara fights back with everything she has, matching Center’s rhythm. Rena is sweating profusely, but doesn’t hold back. She wants the fight to look good on screen. Between her crazy antics and her fighting moves, she has a lot to do, but doesn’t want to disappoint. She wants the fight to be as real as possible.

It’s now the turning point of the scene. Center may be a very good fighter, Gekikara is still better. Rena prepares to give the final blow. The one that will put an end to their fight. Her fist quickly approaches Jurina’s right cheek and they stare angrily at each other. A mattress is behind Jurina to soften her fall and she prepares herself for the blow.

Rena lets out a crazy shout and sees too late a moment of hesitation in Jurina’s eyes. Rena’s fist hits Jurina’s cheek who doesn’t dodge in time and falls hard on the mattress. The director shouts “cut” and Rena stares in shock at the girl who’s holding her cheek in pain. Staff members quickly gather around her, while Rena tries to understand what just happened. She kneels by her side, worried, and stretches her hand to help her sit up.

"I’m so sorry. Are you alright?"

Jurina doesn’t answer and avoids her gaze, furious. She refuses her help and takes the hand of a staff member instead. Someone quickly brings some ice and Jurina grimaces at the cold on her cheek. Rena is taken aback by her attitude, not grasping why she’s angry at her. She didn’t do anything wrong. She’s the one who didn’t dodge in time. Jurina finally gets up and turns to the director.

"Do we need to do it again?"

"No, the fall was perfect."

Jurina nods and thanks the crew. She still has a few scenes to shoot outdoors today, and swiftly leaves the room, not looking once at Rena.

It’s 5 PM when Jurina enters her hotel and takes the elevator. She’s exhausted and can’t wait to take a nice shower to relax. Her cheek still hurts a little, and she knows she’ll have a bruise tomorrow. She sighs, remembering her cold attitude towards Rena a few hours ago. The older girl had apologized, but she had brushed it off. Rena probably now thought she was angry at her when really, she was just angry at herself for being so reckless.

The elevator stops at her floor and she walks in the corridor, key in hand. She stops in front of her room and is about to get in when she hears another door opening and footsteps. She turns around to see Rena looking at her nervously.

"Jurina, do you have a minute?"

The younger Matsui hesitates, not really in the mood for another confrontation with the girl, not to mention she’s feeling really tired after such a long day of shooting. She finally nods at Rena’s hopeful eyes, curious about what she has to say. Rena smiles, and Jurina follows her to her room.

She’s not surprised to see how clean and neat it is. After all, the girl likes order. She remembers how they sometimes fought when they still shared hotel rooms. Jurina was quite messy and used to leave her clothes everywhere, and Rena would scold her about it. She was still a kid then and would sulk, not talking to her for hours. Now Jurina takes better care of her things, and she knows it’s partially due to Rena’s past remarks.

Rena closes the door behind her and motions her to sit on the bed, but Jurina aims for the chair instead. Rena takes place on the bed and stretches her hand to touch her cheek, but the other girl leans back at the gesture.

"I’m sorry about what happened." Rena sighs, feeling a small pang in her chest at the younger girl’s reaction.

"I know."

Jurina is avoiding her gaze and the older girl wishes she could get in her head to know what she’s thinking. She can’t read her at all, and is taken aback by her odd behavior. She’s not sure anymore it’s the best moment to broach the subject. Jurina is being very distant with her and she can sense she’s not going to be very talkative. However, now it’s too late. She brought her to her room and has to go through with it.

"I wanted to talk to you about something. I heard what you said in the class room. That you wished that WMatsui didn’t exist anymore."

Jurina raises her eyes in surprise, before sighing. "So you did hear it. I wasn’t sure."

"What did you mean by that?"

Jurina fidgets in her seat, not liking the direction of this conversation. She’s clearly not ready to confide in her and wishes she could find a good lie to tell. Unfortunately, after a few seconds of reflection, none comes to mind. The room is awkwardly silent for a few minutes, before Rena speaks up again.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Jurina knows the girl is confused, even if she’s not looking at her. She can sense it in her voice. She wishes she could tell it’s not her fault, that she’s the one not in her right mind. One thing would lead to another, and soon she’ll be forced to talk about her feelings. However, she wasn’t about to let that happen. Nothing good could come out of it.

"I was tired. I don’t know why I said that."

That’s a terrible lie, and she knows Rena is not buying it.

"Jurina, you can talk to me. I’m not going to get mad. I just need to know why you said that."

"I told you, I was just tired!"

Maybe it’s the weariness speaking, or maybe she doesn’t like how this conversation is going round in circles, but she didn’t mean to raise her voice and be so harsh. However, this triggers something in Rena who answers on the same tone.

"Oh come on, don’t be such a kid! Tell me what’s the problem! Imagine if a staff member had heard you and it got out. What would people think?"

Both girls are now staring at each other and Jurina gets up, angry.

"Really? That’s what’s bothering you the most? And why do you care anyway? It’s not like you wanted to be associated with me in the first place!"

"Why would I when you act in such a childish way!"

"Well, I’m sorry about that! Maybe they should have paired you with Airi, not me!"

"Why are you talking about her? She has nothing to do with this!"

Jurina grits her teeth, knowing this conversation is getting nowhere. She knows it has to stop right now, before she says something she could regret. Her whole body is trembling and Rena is looking at her furiously. She lets out an annoyed sound and walks to the door before releasing an exasperated shout.

"I can’t do this anymore!"

She hears Rena getting up, but doesn’t wait to hear what she has to say. She quickly opens the door and gets out, slamming it behind her.

She immediately regrets her impulsive action and leans against the door, trying to calm down. She can’t believe what just happened. Their fights never got so ugly. She closes her eyes, listening to her racing heart. She knows she should apologize to Rena, but her pride gets in the way. She’s not ready for that yet.

A door suddenly opens in the corridor and she turns to see Churi looking at her nervously, prompting her to hide her head in her hands in embarrassment.

"You heard?"

Churi nods slowly and Jurina grimaces. The whole floor probably did. She straightens up and walks to her, surprised to see she’s putting her coat on.

"I think we should go for a walk."

Jurina nods and follows silently the girl out of the building. It’s not so cold with her coat on and maybe she needs the extra fresh air to cool off anyway. They sit down on a bench and absently watch children playing on a swing. Jurina enjoys the calm, thankful the girl next to her is not trying to question her. She slowly leans her head on her shoulder, feeling more peaceful. She doesn’t know how long they stayed like that without talking, but Churi never once tried to pry. Jurina is the one to break the silence after a while.

"It was pretty awful. I don’t know what got into me."

"You were tired, and she punched you a few hours ago. It probably didn’t help."

Jurina notices how Churi is trying to make light of the situation and she smiles, before shaking her head and straightening up, more serious.

"I should apologize to her." Jurina affirms, getting up.

"Maybe not tonight. Let her sleep on it." Churi suggests, quickly grabbing her hand before she can move.

Jurina ponders her words a few seconds before realizing she’s right, and taking a seat next to her again. They stay in a comfortable silence for a little while longer. When the sun is down and the air gets a bit chilly, they make their way back to the hotel, Jurina feeling more appeased.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 02:38:53 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 03:54:57 AM »
Omg Wmatsui get ur feet back together already and stop fighting

Update soon

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 02:22:42 PM »
I like the drama is so good!!!, I hope they will be together but in the future of course...like I said I love the drama...
Continue soon
Thanks

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 04:39:56 PM »
The drama is so good! :mon star:
Things are getting heated up considering how they just argued with each other  :mon sweat:
Churi is so kind helping Jurina calm down and recover a bit. :hee:
I hope wmatsui would forgive each other :farofflook:
Can't wait for next update :tama-heart:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2014, 08:32:34 PM »
Churi is the best partner for Jurina :nervous

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2014, 04:21:08 AM »
... finally have finished discussing.... Poor Rena.
And poor jurina... she is very confused

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 02:12:50 PM »
Whut??? They had fight??

Omo! Dude! Rena will hate jurina or like that. Yeah

In this situation prince airin will come to safe princess rena oh oh

Why you so stupid jurina!