JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18

Author Topic: One and the Same (WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 37204 times)

Offline nezukara

• Member+
  • We live to make the impossible, possible~
Re: One and the Same (WMatsui) - Chapter 7
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2016, 01:39:09 AM »
This is so freaking cute! Dude, I love how much closure this chapter brings to your fanfic! WMatsui is cute and mushy as always, and their antics together made me smile the entire time :lol:

Also, may I add that I practically died at "apparently YukiRena was a thing?" Like, it's so comical and ridiculous how Yuki's fanclub actually had an active ship within it's members XD

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2016, 07:31:05 AM »
This chapter just too cheesy~
I can't stop grinning now XD
They just too cute>///<
That tease scene is surely hilarious XD
Should I wait for the 'smut' version, author-san? XD

Thanks for updating this super fluffy chapter~
Gonna wait the next one~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2016, 08:53:29 AM »
 :bleed eyes: GAAAAAAH........

Glad that there's no hot scene :lol: 
As usual, very well written.... Aaah my wMatsui.....

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2016, 04:39:15 PM »
Uwaaahhhh WMatsuiiii :thumbsup

I want more fluffyy WMatsuii  :twothumbs

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
Re: One and the Same (WMatsui) - Chapter 8
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2016, 02:35:33 AM »
Okay last update!
I'm posting this fast bc I promised a friend I would and I keep my promises :thumbsup

@Blackdawn:
First reply as always haha I'm glad that the fluff was good and that it 'kills you' lol. And yep, can't forget about the teasing and Yuki's fanclub (I kinda added that last minute just for kicks lol) And ya, Rena's kinda dense, but at least she figured it out everntually haha. You're welcome! I hope you like this last one as well~
@nezukara: Nezu~ Haha your comments make me smile as always. Thanks for sticking with me until now dude~ Oh good I managed to do WMatsui justice cuz them together is just too adorable lol. The fanclub is literally like the embodiment of the YukiRena shippers (and I do like them as well haha) so that was stuck in there lol.
@junchan48: Haha making you grin is my job~ LOL. Sorry, I don't write smut...But maybe I can come close? LOL
@RenshuChan: Oh no you're bleeding. Don't die on me! Haha. Ah so you don't want a 'hot scene'?
@Genkikid: Hi! Are you new here? If so, then I'm glad you took the time to read and comment on my attempt at a fic lol. Oh and no worries, there's more fluff coming~

So thanks to everyone who commented, dropped a thanks, or read this fic in general! I'm glad I had loyal readers and that you liked it XD And also thanks for staying with me until (sadly) the end. But here we go! The last chapter!

One and the Same

Chapter 8

Jurina and I woke up late the next morning. I bet the maids didn’t wake us on purpose, most likely thinking that we did something last night and needed the rest. Great, even the help was shipping us, just what I needed.

It was the first time that I woke up to Jurina’s face right in front of mine and I stared at her for a bit, unable to resist watching her sleep for at least a little while, which turned into over an hour without me realizing it. I had to wake her up for school and that’s when I figured out that we’d already missed the first half of second period.

We bustled around and I let Jurina borrow one of my uniforms. It wasn’t exactly her size and the shirt was a bit tight since she was big for a 16 year old, but it’d work for now. It was also the first time that I’d ever arrived at school later than Yuki.

Enduring our friends’ seemingly endless teasing just made be even more beat and I wanted to take a nap after lunch. During passing period whenever we saw each other, Jurina would send me a wink or - if she was feeling particularly adventurous – a kiss. And she stole a lot of kisses, that kissing monster.

I started developing this bad habit of watching her walk by too, my gaze lingering on her just a little too long to seem casual, and I’m sure she noticed it from her smirk. That’s when I’d look away all embarrassed and try to play it off but it was too obvious. Oh well.

Jurina and I had started eating lunch together all the time now, either in the Student Council room or on the roof. Sometimes we would sneak off to the garden to get some private time away from the others. I didn’t think they missed us anyways, they all had their own lovers to attend to.

Oh and did I mention that Atsumina finally got together? Takamina worked up the courage to ask and of course Acchan didn’t refuse.

As for me, I saw Jurina whenever I could, meeting up during passing period or even just sharing a smile when we were in a hurry. Anything that had to do with her made me ridiculously happy. And I wasn’t the only one that noticed.

Yuki started telling me that I’d been so happy lately and less gloomy, I didn’t deny it this time. I think Mayu said the same thing to Jurina too, that she’d gone back to being her old cheerful self. I say that it’s a change for the better.

Mine and Jurina’s next date was technically the dance (if you didn’t count her coming over to my house all the time). It was a good thing that I’d already bought a dress because I had absolutely no time what with preparations and trying to spend time with my girlfriend. It was a nice thought - I now had a girlfriend.

I was really nervous about the dance and paced around in Yuki’s room the night of. There was probably going to be a path worn there on her carpet soon.

Yuki was just sitting on the bed, placidly observing me. “Calm down Rena. It’ll be fine~ You’re ready, your makeup’s done and the dress is perfect. What else is there to worry about?”

“Everything...” I muttered.

Yuki rolled her eyes, “Uh huh. I saw that one coming.”

“But, like, what if she doesn’t think I look nice? What if I dance with her and step on her feet or some stupid shit like that?” I was panicking. No doubt about it.

“Jurina will surely compliment you and I think she’d just laugh if you stepped on her. Remember when you were first worried about not having a date? Well you’ve even got that covered now. So relax, would you?” I think Yuki was getting somewhat exasperated with me.

“Okay, okay. Everything’s good. I’m good. I’m fine. Let’s do this.”

And so we headed to the dance. Jurina requested to meet me there instead of picking me up and I didn’t think much of it. She probably just had some stuff to take care of.

Maybe the school wanted the dance to be a normal event for students, since it wasn’t any different from other schools, just with a bigger budget for decorations and food. It was held in the gym, which was actually our field house, so there was plenty of room. You could invite someone from another school if you wanted or just go with your friends, and it was surprisingly lax. Now if you were gay...you just had to say you were friends and they’d let you in. Either the school was too dense to notice or if they simply didn’t care. Whatever, it worked out for the better.

I helped out wherever it was needed and noticed that Takamina and Yuko hadn’t even changed yet. They were dressed in t-shirts and jeans, completely casual. During preparations you obviously didn’t have to dress up, but Yuki and I did already. Acchan and Haruna were also ready and when we asked why their girlfriends weren’t, they said they didn’t know. Mayu hadn’t even shown up yet and neither had Jurina, maybe they were coming together or something. I decided not to dwell on it much, I believed in Jurina after all.

At approximately 8 o’ clock, the dance started. The doors opened and around a thousand students poured in. I immediately wandered towards a corner to avoid being stampeded by the crowd but Yuki dragged me back to dance. It wasn’t bad really, I let loose and danced around. The music was good and the DJ played the popular songs, mostly recent pop songs and such, like I said, the school was pretty lax when it came to events like this.

The whole gym was decorated with huge fake trees made of painted cardboard and wire with the tops made out of balloons. It made the place look like forest except for there were streamers hung everywhere and several snack tables off to one side. There were at least three different disco balls dangling from the ceiling and strobe lights flashing around - now as to why we had strobe lights installed in the gym, I had no idea.

Even though it was a decent enough dance...I didn’t have all that much fun. There was something missing. I kept thinking about Jurina and why she hadn’t shown up yet. She was late. It made me sad, and I thought that maybe she wouldn’t even show. Is this what it’s like to be stood up? ...No way. I trusted Jurina and she wouldn’t do that to me.

Random people that I didn’t even know kept coming up and complimenting how I looked while I wandered, some even asked for a dance. One guy just straight up asked me for my number while staring up and down my body, what a jerk. That whole ordeal was horrible since I was already self conscious enough just wearing a dress. I sent all of them on their way as nice as possible, there was only one person that I wanted to dance with...

I just headed over to the refreshments and got some punch, I had to do something to kill time. As I was sipping my punch, the doors swung open again revealing four young guys. One of them immediately disappeared into the masses before I got a good look at him. The other three were dressed as usual for the dance, suit and tie, but they still stood out. Even from a distance I could tell they were ikemen. Some of the girls near them stopped dancing to stare, and some even dared to go up and flirt. But something about those guys seemed very familiar...

“Rena-chan.”

I spun around at my name and nearly spit out my juice. “Ju-Jurina?!”

No way this was her, it couldn’t be, it wasn’t even a her. Whoever I was looking at was dressed impeccably in a black suit with a white and black striped tie (which matched my white with black lace dress nicely). Short, slightly wind-blown black hair stuck out around the head and some bangs hung over the eyes. But it was Jurina’s voice...and at a closer glance, it was definitely her features.

Jurina grinned her signature cat smile and bowed slightly, then held out her hand. “Matsui Jun, at your service. Would you care for a dance?”

Dumbfounded and with my mouth agape, I slowly took the outstretched hand. God she was so handsome, my mind couldn’t even process her hotness. She slipped a beautiful corsage onto my wrist and I silently admired it. It was a single red rose surrounded by little Kasumisou. But I had never even asked her to get me one.

She pulled me away from the sidelines onto the dance floor before the shock had even faded yet. The dancing was hot and intense. She was crazy, dancing all over the place and I could barely keep up. She wasn’t bad though, just really energetic. She even started doing some break dancing and people formed a circle around her, shouting and cheering. She never drifted too far from me though, keeping within at least an arm length’s distance. Even during the break dancing, she kept looking my way and I was utterly mesmerized until someone bumped into me, causing me to apologize awkwardly.

But then the song changed into a slow one and the ring dispersed to find their own partners. She came back and took my hands, placing them behind her neck as she held my waist. We were basically the same height so I could stare into her eyes easily. They hadn’t changed at all, her overall appearance may have been a drastic change but her dark orbs were the same. The same ones I’d always loved. I also noticed that she had a little boutonnière matching my corsage, call me cliché but my heart fluttered a bit realizing that we matched.

“So where did you learn those moves?” I asked as we swayed to the music.

She shrugged and I could feel her breath brushing the loose hairs out of my face. “Yuko sort of taught me. We went to an arcade once and I found out that she’s obsessed with the dance game there. It was insane. She got the highest score without breaking a sweat! But it was pretty interesting to try it out for myself~”

“Oh really? Maybe we should go there sometime, I’d love to see you dance again.”

“You talk like the night’s already over and I haven’t even shown you ANYTHING yet.” Jurina smirked.

I rolled my eyes at her playfulness, “Yeah yeah, just keep swaying.”

She chuckled lightly and pecked me on the cheek. “Whatever you say, princess~”

I could feel the heat on my face and looked away shyly after she stole that kiss. She did that a lot nowadays. And it never failed to surprise me or make me blush. But I wasn’t unhappy about it. I pouted, “Don’t call me a princess though because I’m not one~”

“But you are to me.” She winked and I pulled her down for a proper kiss, on the lips this time. It only lasted a few seconds because it’d be awkward if others saw. When we separated she smiled brightly in a teasing manner. “Well someone’s impatient~”

“Shut up~”

We swayed to the rhythm of the song for a few moments, not saying anything, and it was quite relaxing if you ask me.

“So am I supposed to think of you as a guy for the rest of the night?” I asked, wondering why she’d even dressed up in Danso.

“Hmm, if you want to~ I am the one that wears the pants in this relationship~”

“Oh really?” I brought my face in and let our lips brush ever so briefly, as seductively as I could manage. “I don’t think so...”

It backfired completely. That did nothing to make her submit at all. Because then she leaned in close, her breath tickling my neck and whispered in my ear, “I think we should take this somewhere more...private.”

Alrighty then, that was blunt. But I had no objections.

So we made our way toward the exit but not before witnessing Takamina chasing Yuko with one of the balloon decorations. Yuko most likely did something stupid to Takamina again. And yes, they were also dressed up in Danso like Jurina, I could only assume that Mayu was the other guy I saw. Yuki’s really going to enjoy that, Acchan and Haruna too.

When Takamina finally cornered her, she used her boutonnière to pop the balloon and Yuko let out a terrified shriek while covering her head. I think she even started crying, arms shielding herself protectively as she crouched in the corner.

Takamina just pinned the boutonniere back on with a satisfied hum, “Hmph I knew these things were good for something.”

“Takamina’s right, this thing’s been stabbing me all night.” Jurina, or Jun, grumbled about the little pin on her suit. Not exactly stopping to help Yuko though.

Then Takamina left, presumably to find Acchan, and left Yuko to fend for herself. Luckily, Haruna sauntered over out of nowhere and consoled her, patting her back to calm the hysterical girl down. Yuko clung to her like a koala and snuggled close to Haruna’s chest. Now I knew that Yuko hated balloons but I had to admit her reaction was amusing.

Besides, she was probably really enjoying having her face in Haruna’s cleavage right about now. Yuko could be such a little perv sometimes.

Jun took my hand and led me through the crowd, weaving through the throngs of people. I got stuck between two couples at one point and let me tell you that it was the most uncomfortable moment of my life. Some people called grinding dancing and I just couldn’t take it.

But Jun never let go of my hand and successfully pulled me through the jam...and right into her arms. My face was buried in her shoulder and the entire front of my body was pressed against hers, I suddenly didn’t feel like moving from that position, for like, ever.

Then she slowly tilted my face up, both of us wanting the same thing as she kissed me again. It started off slow and sweet but was gradually getting heated as her hands wandered down the small of my back to my ass. I unintentionally let out a small moan and felt extremely embarrassed. She just took that as encouragement though. I felt her smirk into the kiss and she nipped my lip, making me gasp and she took the opportunity to dip her tongue in. Oh god.

I fought with her for dominance but eventually lost, letting her tongue explore my mouth as much as she liked. She tasted really good too, not like a specific flavor but distinctly Jurina. I was probably being a total hypocrite since we were making out in the midst of tons of people and yet I still cringed at the sight of grinding couples.

Then Jun pushed me away by the shoulders, just a few inches, far enough to separate our lips, I’d started getting too hot and bothered and forgetting where we were. She touched her forehead to mine and I realized that my hands had somehow found their way into her hair again. I played with the short spiky strands, a bit different texture from her real hair which I definitely preferred over the wig.

“Ahem. Get a room you two.”

I turned my head to get a look at whoever just cleared their throat but it was just Mayu, being her usual self. Her face was devoid of expression but Yuki was beside her, smiling, so I could tell that Mayu didn’t really mean it to be rude, she was just showing her regular cyborg side.

Still, her little comment made me my cheeks flare madly as I pulled away slightly. Jun was also sporting a bit of a blush but at least she fought back. “Hey, don’t lecture me about public displays of affection! I walked in on something MUCH worse when you two forgot to lock the door to the Student Council room!”

I laughed without holding back, not even shocked, I could only imagine what THAT couple was doing. They didn’t seem like it, but those two got really wild when it came to stuff like that. Yuki liked to tell me sometimes even though I kept saying that it was too much information. It’s a good thing the meeting room is sound proof is all I thought.

Yuki giggled, “Fine~ You’ve got a point there.

Then a thought suddenly occurred to me. “Wait, aren’t there cameras in there?”

“Mayu’s pretty good with technology.”

“Really?” Jurina seemed interested for some reason, her previous embarrassment all but forgotten. She pulled Mayu aside, whispering something in her ear and I shot them a quizzical glance. What could Jurina be planning?

“...again?” Was all I could catch from what Jurina said.

Unfortunately I couldn’t hear Mayu’s answer over the music but it sounded something like ‘Just tell me when’? Oh no. Please don’t tell me that Jurina’s planning what I think she’s planning.

“Ahem.” Now it was Yuki’s turn to interrupt and it caught both their attentions immediately. The air got a little colder and I could’ve sworn Black’s aura was leaking out. Yuki got jealous pretty easily.

“If you’re done with my girlfriend, why don’t you go back to yours?” She addressed Jurina. “But I think somewhere private would be a more suitable place to continue what you were doing? Don’t you agree?” Her voice was pretty suggestive.

Just that one sentence managed to get Yuki some alone time with Mayu and shoo us away at the same time because Jun blushed and just dragged me away after that, leaving Mayuki to chuckle our reactions. I was reminded of the fact that anything Jurina-related could elicit a bright red blush on my cheeks, it was far too easy. I needed to work on that.

We walked hand in hand down out of the field house. The cold night air made me shiver but Jun wrapped an arm around my shoulders and it kept me warm enough. The garden seemed to be our destination and we took a seat on the bench. I leaned into her side and put my head on her shoulder, her arm never leaving its place around me.

“This is nice.”

“Hmm.” Jun hummed in agreement. “It is.”

In the end, dances full of tons of people just weren’t our thing. I’d rather just cuddle with Jurina any day. So we sat there for a while, just relishing being in each other’s presence, until I sneezed.

She laughed and shook her head, “Way to ruin the mood~”

I gave her a good smack on the arm before settling back into her embrace, feeling only slightly embarrassed.

“Hang on. Here, I’ll give you my jacket. I bet you’re really cold in that dress.” She offered and started shrugging off her blazer but I didn’t want it, I just told her that I’d be fine but she didn’t accept that, saying I’d catch cold or something.

“Well then you can take care of me when I’m sick~”

“I’m sure you’d love that, but I think it’d be better to avoid it in the first place.”

I pouted, but only for a second before she picked me up in her arms, bridal style. I gave a little yelp, having been caught completely off guard. “Wh-What are you doing?”

“Just wanted to carry my princess home~ Is that alright?” Jun asked with a playful grin. She flashed her puppy dog eyes and I cursed mentally, I could never resist those.

I gave a small nod and she carried me away from the school grounds. She had to set me down at one point to call a cab, but kept her arm wrapped around my waist still keeping me close. I guess we weren’t walking home today, it was too cold anyways.

I mentioned that we were missing most of the dance but she didn’t care, saying that she just wanted to spend time with me and we could do that anywhere.

Now this could go one of two ways. We could just go to her house and hang out, cuddle up in bed and chat the night away...OR...we could go a lot farther in our relationship. Seeing as we couldn’t even keep our hands to ourselves in the cab, I’d say option two was more likely.

And of course, I wasn’t wrong.

Jun carried me up the stairs to her apartment, bridal style again despite my many protests, and fumbled with the keys, cussing and swearing when she couldn’t get the door open. It would’ve been a lot easier if she just put me down...but no, she was sure she could get it and decided to be stubborn before I took them from her, successfully unlocking it in one try. I was almost tempted to let her struggle since it was adorable when she got all flustered, but I also had other things I wanted to do. To be specific, I wanted to do her.

As soon as we got inside, I cupped her cheek and initiated another kiss as she kicked the door shut. She took me to what I assumed was her bedroom, dropping me on the bed - none too gently either - and climbed on top of me. But I don’t think either of us were worried about being polite at this point.

“You know...I don’t think I’ve told you yet how beautiful you are.” Her eyes roamed freely up and down my body, taking everything in after we’d broken apart for some well needed oxygen. “And that dress looks positively stunning on you~”

I, of course, blushed madly and practically gasped out, “...Well...you’re pretty dashing yourself~”

She kissed me again as I let my hands roam over her shoulders to her chest, eliciting a moan that just turned me on even more. Her hands were also grazing all over my body, leaving a burning trail, before eventually settling on my hips. I was acutely aware of her hovering above me, her quick breath and her overall closeness. It was like my senses were all heightened, and utterly focused on Jurina alone.

I yanked off her wig, tossing it somewhere in the room. Her hair tumbled down and I ran my hands through it, relishing in the silky feeling. It didn’t take long for us to start shedding clothes, her tie and blazer went first, and my dress too. I was having trouble unbuttoning her shirt due to the fact that she was running kisses down my neck that felt like fire. It was terribly distracting. But by this time, the burning sensation in my body had been building gradually and it was killing me. I needed her, bad.

“Are you sure about this?” Jurina asked me, pausing in her line of kisses over my collarbone, my chest heaving up and down as I was literally panting.

We’d brought this up once, with me suggesting to wait after our graduation. She’d pouted, upset and sulky before I tried to assuage her by saying that we could do it all the time when we hit college. That had led to another intense make out session and I almost immediately regretted my decision. College was still months away... I didn’t think I could wait that long. And yes, we were going to attend the same one. We had it all planned out, I’d even introduced her to my parents, who agreed to let her help me run the business after college seeing as she was one of the top students in our school. But that was beside the point, I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Screw that.”

Jurina grinned and continued her path downwards.

Now I’m not going to tell you what happened next, though you could probably imagine. I’ve already told you more than I’m comfortable with sharing and call me a prude, but I’m not Yuki for god’s sake.

After a few hours of some scandalous stuff, we were cuddling in bed, just like I said we would be (though naked). My head was on Jurina’s chest, which turned out to be my new favorite position, and her hands were combing through my hair. It was quite a nice feeling and it almost lulled me to sleep.

We were both pretty content in each other’s arms and not even contemplating how sore we’d be the next morning. All in all, it was good, even though we were both still nude and sweaty and I was trying hard not to fall asleep.

“You know...” She started and I hummed to let her know I was listening. “It’s funny how much you hated me just about a month ago.”

“But that was before I got to know you.” I defended myself, now a little more awake.

“True, true~ Honestly I hated you too.”

“Wow that’s so sweet of you to say?”

Jurina laughed, and I could feel her chest shaking under me. “Yeah~ But I really did, I mean I hated your entire existence since you seemed to be that type of rich girl that everyone adored, but no one really knew the real you. But then again I was kinda against everyone, so really I can’t say that I knew you either. Because then I met you, and that thought was completely flipped. I fell for you in a heartbeat.”

It took a second for the words to settle...then I buried my face in her shoulder and tried to hide my red face. “Quit making me blush...”

She laughed again, “But you love me anyways~ Don’t you?”

I thought about teasing her and saying no, but then I decided against it, just for tonight. “Yes I do, Jurina.”

“I want to hear you say it.”

I lifted my head and pecked her on the lips, smiling. “I love you, Jurina. And that’s all that matters~”

Jurina grinned and kissed me on top of my head lovingly. “I love you too, Rena-chan. More than you could ever imagine~”

“You’re so cheesy, you know that?” I said, settling back onto my new pillow.

“But you love it~”

Rolling my eyes, I said, “Seriously I don’t know why I even fell for you...” But I just couldn’t keep that smile off my face. It was getting hard to control my smiling these days.

“I don’t know either, but I think we’re a lot alike, so maybe that’s why we’re just meant for each other~”

“Don’t they say that opposites attract?”

Jurina shrugged, well as best she could with me still laying on her. “That’s not how it was with us~”

“Yes, yes, I know~”

“Yep, because we’re TOO much alike!” Jurina was getting all excited for no reason. She really was like a little puppy sometimes, and I didn’t really mind. “Think about it. We both lost someone dear to us and fought with people all the time. Not to mention how negative both of us were after that. And don’t even try denying it~”

I thought about it, working it around in my head. It made sense, what Jurina was saying. We were really similar even though we’d grown up with completely different backgrounds and friends.

At first, we were alike in a way. We were both cold and kept to ourselves, away from other people, yet we were admired from a distance (even I had to admit that after coming face to face with that fanclub. Ugh, just thinking about it gave me shivers.)

But back then...I don’t know...it wasn’t really me. Like, we didn’t let ourselves be ourselves.

We were withdrawn, almost completely swallowed in our own lonely worlds, but I had Yuki and Jurina had Mayu to keep us from being completely drawn in by the abyss. Then somehow, Jurina and I met, and now we completed each other. The past didn’t count for anything anymore.

We finally opened up again, entirely, to everyone else and especially each other. And I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Jurina became her usual energetic bundle of energy and started being really social with everyone (but only really intimate with me - which I both loved and hated because it always made me blush too much). And I was still shy (but for different reasons this time) and not so pessimistic anymore.

At a glance, we seemed like complete opposites, but deep down, we were exactly the same.

“I suppose you’re right...” I smiled softly. “We’re one and the same.”

Jurina nodded and stopped talking after that. Sleep slowly crept up on us and it was the best night of sleep I’d had since like forever, I know I already said that but it was even better than the first time I slept with her. Maybe it was due to the account that both of us had exhausted every ounce of our energy, but I like to think that it was because I was using Jurina as my pillow.

Having Jurina here just made everything better.

And that’s all that counts.

---

A/N: Phew it's over! I'm happy yet sad at the same time haha :roll: I'm not sure how well that ending turned out so let me know! I want to hear what you guys thought of it and the whole story in general. I wanted WMatsui to get closer and the next stage obviously seemed to be you know what...but I tried to keep it cute at the same time so it might be kinda mediocre haha
Anyways, after this, I think I'll be focusing on my OS's for a while, so maybe there'll be an update there in the future? ;) Man I got a bunch of them written but not edited LOL

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One and the Same (WMatsui) - Chapter 8 [LAST]
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2016, 07:40:06 AM »
Why does it have to end?? :cry:

Yeah you could consider me as a new kid here since I've been knowing akb for half a year. And somehow find myself in this forum.

This is a good story. Like it :twothumbs

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »
I didn't say I hate "hot stuff"
it's just.... not safe  :P

lol, though I know someone who really like "hot stuff"
thanks for the cute, hot last chapter and for the entire chapter you've written...
gotta wait for your next project...  :yep:

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »
Your fanfic is really good, will wait for your next project :cathappy:
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2016, 05:43:27 PM »
It was so good. Gentle lovely romantic the ways their love was. How great it is. I love it a lot. Wmatsui is always in my heart. :") thanks you~
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2016, 03:28:13 AM »
It was awesome..amazing and nicee
Thankss lot for the story *thumbsup *bows
imma sad cause it the end..please do
make some more..be waitin for it
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline takagil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2016, 02:17:18 PM »
Can't believe it's over  :cry:

I didn't really like WMatsui, but I think your story changed my way of thinking.. Thank you for an amazing fic!  :cathappy:

(do you know what would be nice? an extra chapter with Gekikara and Center fighting side by side, just because, you know, that would be freakin' awesome)  :drool:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2016, 03:54:47 PM »
Yeay, i cant wait for you're next project :)

Offline asryulianti08

• asryulianti08
    • asryulianti
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »
ah the title just like song of demi lovato and selena  :twothumbs and i love your story  :lol:

Offline nezukara

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2016, 04:57:58 PM »
I can't believe it's over! And what a perfect way to end! Seriously, I absolutely adored this fanfic from beginning to end! I can't seem to stop mentioning how entertaining and funny everything about this fic was! From WMatsui's antics, to Mayuki's supporting roles, to the subtle YukiRena moment, to the shenanigans of the student council, everything was perfect! Thank you so much for writing this fanfic, and I look forwards to any future projects of yours!

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2016, 06:53:15 PM »
The Last TOT
Finally, I can leave my comment here~
That was close>///<
I can imagine those 4 ikemen appear in the party>///<
I can imagine how handsome they are, especially Jurina>///<
I can imagine what are WMatsui doing in the party....and Jurina's bedroom XD
That was sooooooo cloooooooosssseeeeeeee>o<

The Last~
I love this fic, really!
Thanks for the fanfic, Keiyuu-san~
Gonna wait your next works~

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2016, 02:44:11 AM »
There's going to be an epilogue  :D

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2016, 10:24:55 AM »
I'll wait for the epilogue... :grin:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2016, 01:33:51 PM »
Yossssshhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Gonna wait for it!

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2016, 02:43:00 PM »
YATTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~

:on gay: :on gay: :on gay: :on gay:

:onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

:nya: :nya: :kneelbow: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline nezukara

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2016, 02:53:28 PM »
An epilogue!!!!!!!!! This is the best new I've heard all day!!!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ishikawa Rika - Poupee De Cire Poupee De Son Domoto Kyodai 2006-06-18