JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Tiny-G

Author Topic: [TEAM H | TEAM K] HARUPPI ~ The Kodama Haruka Thread  (Read 88671 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A | TEAM H] HARUPPI ~ The Kodama Haruka Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2013, 05:16:49 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2013, 12:27:30 AM »

Seeing these two gifs made me realise this costume comes from the Janken tournament. I'd wondered where the crazy costume came from when I saw it on her google+ a long time ago  :lol:

Chihiro

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »
First thing I saw in the morning....seems Haruppi knows very well the importance of screen-time as well  :lol:

clearly shows, winning isn't everything, HarupPEACE YO!

http://mochichan00.tumblr.com/post/69151058907/how-to-get-cam-time-even-when-you-lose-a-game
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2013, 11:42:09 AM »
This tumblr is full of Haruppi gifs: http://kongruppi.tumblr.com/

These ones are hot:

Haruppi's been wearing that hairstyle I love a lot recently. I really need to get round to watching the LODs which have that hairstyle in the above performance - so many Haruppi LODs in my backlog  :panic:

There's loads of cute Haruppi hairstyle gifs in that tumblr but don't wanna spam the thread  :lol:

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2013, 11:15:57 AM »

CREDIT AKB48gifs

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2013, 12:22:52 AM »

Don't really know what this is, but I guess Ryoka and Haruppi will appear on this TV show tomorrow: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/akbkankoutaishi/index.html

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2013, 11:05:54 PM »
HKT48 have a new online shop. Buy your Kodama Haruka goods here: http://shopping.akb48-group.com/products/list.php?hkt48&category_id=279

Some samples:

Turns out Haruka Kodama is a cocktail  :cheers

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2013, 04:23:53 PM »
Haruppi was so hot in the Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate performance at the Dome Tour, that I had to gif it with my lame gif-making skills!

Or the slower version:

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »

Kodama Haruka and Matsuoka Natsumi of HKT48 interviewed by Weekly ASCII

http://weekly.ascii.jp/elem/000/000/191/191648/

On January 11th, 2014, you will start a tour through the seven Kyushu prefectures. Haven’t you visited these seven prefectures before?

KODAMA: We have visited them as part of many larger events, but this will be the first time on a solo tour.

You will do many fun things, won’t you?

KODAMA: Kyushu has some delicious food, so I want to go out to eat with everyone.

MATSUOKA: But going through 3 prefectures in 3 days, doing 2 performances, there’ll be no time to go out and eat.

KODAMA: That’s right… We can’t go at the end when we’re exhausted right? And there’s also the traveling.

MATSUOKA: You’re more worried now about the food than the tour. (laughs)

KODAMA: (laughs) No, I’m nervous because it will be the first time we’ll be traveling the 48 of us together.

MATSUOKA: I’m looking forward to that feeling of achievement we’ll get at the last performance in Fukuoka, after building it all only by ourselves.

Are there more people aware of you in your hometown than in Tokyo now?

MATSUOKA: Our scope is small compared to other regions, but I want us to catch the fans’ hearts in this tour, grow more, become the idol group that represents Kyushu and then start our attack towards the east!

credit goes to DreamingPebbles@stage48 for the translation

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2013, 02:43:15 AM »
Haruppi has a CM for RAW MEAT (and other foodstuffs...)

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2014, 10:52:06 PM »
Haruppi was so hot in the Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate performance at the Dome Tour, that I had to gif it with my lame gif-making skills!

Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate
Sapporo Dome (2013/07/31)
Watanabe Mayu, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura

Chihiro

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2014, 04:37:51 PM »

2013 came to an end. We wanted to question Haruppi about the many changes she has gone through the last year.

Haruppi: 「There really were many things happening. Our CD(Single) debut in March、my concurrent position in Team A, the solo concert at Budokan, the general election and a new stage...」

Then let's start right on and look back at the "CD debut"!!

Haruppi: 「We have been around one and a half year and I thought that we were finally releasing a song of ourselves, that was my feeling. Akimoto (Yasushi)-sensei made the perfect song for us!!
Because the lyrics are straight-forward and the dance is energetic, I think that the freshness of HKT48 was shown wonderfully」

So what's about the time your second song 「Melon Juice」 got announced?

Haruppi: 「I was surprised (laughing)! To the extent that I called out "Melon Juice" repeatedly because I couldn't believe it. But as it is energetic and catchy, now I love it very much. I'm totally pleased with it.」

As the 3rd single isn't out yet, we are wondering, what kind of song it might be. Let's take a look at your prediction (laughing).

Haruppi: 「My prediction?! Uhm... the best song showing idol-like love. Because I think it can't be more energetic, than Melon Juice, I want it to have a feeling like everyone could hum it. How about that answer?」

That's nice (laugh), from the time of your debut as of now you have lost your center position.
Speaking of that, you thought about it in a certain way back then, but thinking about it now, in which
way did your thoughts change?

Haruppi: 「To be honest, I was very depressed. Even though I was really a child back then, having been there the whole time and then suddenly losing that spot I really could not accept. I was troubled with myself, back then.」

So speaking of that, what about now?

Haruppi: 「My past self is already gone, I'm a different person now.」

That's so cool!!

Haruppi: 「That's what Becky-san said some time ago on TV (laughing)」

So it's second-hand telling!

Haruppi: 「Yes (laughing). But I also want my future self to change, I'm just wondering, what to change myself into. Reaching the point of thinking about that, I thought about if it wouldn't be nice to not be so obsessive anymore. Right now I want to join forces with everyone in HKT48 and give our best.」

The 3rd gens now also joined HKT48.

Haruppi: 「That's right. Everyone is so cute. It's the pride of the 3rd gens.」

You sound like an older sister~ (laughing)

Haruppi: 「I think HKT48 is a nice place flooded with many unique members fulfilling all kind of roles. People like Murashige (Anna) or Natsu (Matsuoka Natsumi) and (Moriyasu) Madoka.」

What about "Kodama Haruka"?

Haruppi: 「About me... I don't know. How does the public see me? I wonder if recently many would call me "girl with the forehead". I remember getting called things like "cwush girl" or "smooth-speaking girl" after the general election. Hearing such synonyms for myself increasing somehow makes me happy.」

Well then, since the topic came up let's continue speaking about you entering the general election senbatsu.

Haruppi: 「Because it was so disappointing that I couldn't rank last time, this time I wanted to enter for that sake of everyone who supported me... that was the feeling I had. Because of all my fans I was able to rank at the 37th place, and it honestly makes me so happy.」

You also said something famous (laughing).

Haruppi: 「Right~? (laughing) Wanting to say: "I've decided, just as Mariko-san had said before, I'll do my best with all my heart and the intention to crush the seniors above me" it became "cwush" instead of "crush". Also partly because of that there were numerous reactions. When the 16 top ranks got announced, I was the whole time shown in the background, at the broadcast and on the large vision screen. (laughing) Thinking about it now, I really received a nice rank.」

You had a nice facial expression, right. What about your activities with AKB48? The concurrent position, Budokan and the new stage?

Haruppi: 「My concurrent position is a big thing for me after all. And at the times dancing with HKT48 I hope I'm able to stand out a bit more. But having lessons together with my senpai from AKB48 made me change my way of thinking.」

Oh, how exactly?

Haruppi: 「I love the performances of Watanabe Mayu-san a lot, but at the time of entering the lessons, Mayuyu-san studied her angles and facial expressions closely and repeated the same swings over and over. I really felt how much of a professional she is. I also need to sprout that said sense of being obesessed, even when I'm not performing.」

I understand. Did you also change and grow in private?

Haruppi: 「I think my sense of beauty has grown quite a bit. I started to do half body bathing. I'm trying to sweat a lot to improve my metabolism. But compared to my senpai, it's still somewhat low. I will give my best!!!」

Is there something you want to do from now on?

Haruppi: 「As I enjoy the illumination of this season, I want to go and watch the illumination in Tokyo. Although I don't know at all where exactly it is beautiful. (laughing) And because pancakes right now seem to be popular, I want to find a nice restaurant where I can eat them.」

So, as there isn't much time left until 2014, please tell us your ambitions for the next year.

Haruppi: 「I want to reach the point of getting a high awareness and reach the point where I am able to grow up the best I can. I want to be able to make this be the outcome of 2014. And I want many more people to get to know Kodama Haruka. I want to reach the point of getting called "Haruppi" more!!」

Translation by sadia@stage48. Thanks!

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2014, 07:15:26 PM »
Gifs, credit AKB48gifs

So cute!

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2014, 07:30:09 PM »
Haruppi's google+ is regularly translated over at http://sayanara231.tumblr.com/tagged/Kodama-Haruka

In this one she made an announcement about stating her goals...

Kodama Haruka 2014.02.14 23:45

Announcement!!

If this year there will be a Senbatsu Sousenkyo as well,
my goal will be to rank within the top 16 spots!!

Ranking in the 37th place last year was a wonderful present,
which truly filled my heart with all of your love。

Performing on Music Station today,
getting to appear with all these famous artists,
and being able to sing on this stage that I’ve been longing for,
it all made me really happy。

But, at the same time,
there were things that I was dissatisfied about,
and things that I was frustrated about。

Of course, because I love HKT48 a lot,
I want to make it even more famous。

I got the strong impression,
that for this sake,
I myself, as Kodama Haruka, have to grow up,
and apply my true ability to it。

This wish will never change。

Ranking within the top 16 spots…
That this is not a simple matter,
I know myself.
But if I don’t set  my goal to it, I won’t reach it,
so unless I imagine it first, I won’t be able to realize it…

Thinking like that, I made this announcement。

From here on as well, with my whole energy,
I will work hard(`・ω・´)

Also, there are many young members in HKT48,
but the people that aren’t lolicons,
please support me instead!!lol

Next, I hope that with AKB48’s 37th single,
I will be able to appear on Music Station again…

I’m sorry I surprised you with this sudden announcement。

Good Night。
Puhyuーhaー☆彡

I’ll always be thankful。

Kodama Haruka
http://sayanara231.tumblr.com/post/76633248517/kodama-haruka-2014-02-14-23-45

I love the bit I highlighted in bold. Looking at the original google+ post, she actually did write "lolicon" ロリコン . So those of you who aren't lolicons, please support Kodama Haruka!

Chihiro

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2014, 01:14:23 AM »
^ I think those are lofty goals but I feel she isn't in the realm but if she gets to Undergirls (around the high 20 range) she may crack it with some help two years from now but the hope will most likely be Sakura more than her and if Haruppi does defeat Sakura in this year's senbatsu, she has a realistic shot to get in the future.

However, when I do say this, I will encourage her to prove me wrong.  If Sasshi can win senbatsu, Haruppi has a shot to crack the top area. :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2014, 11:15:44 AM »
I repeat myself:

I think its great to set a dream..., a goal..., what she can fight for.
She don't want to "stuck" that "lolicon" style/image. She thinking now more, than just HKT. 
We can say thats too early to declare such things.
No, its not. She set a goal, what she want to reach. Which is pretty good.

courage, will, determination, endurance

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2014, 06:12:00 PM »
Haruppi & Sakura interview in a recent issue of Bomb mag, translated by neve@akblogs.net

There are only two performances left in the Kyushu 5 Prefectures Tour that’s been your objective for so long!!
Miyawaki: The only solo concert we’d done before was the one at the Budokan, so on the first day, I was really worried about what kind of feeling there’d be. But from the first song, “The Peace!” I thought that we’d show everyone the HKT48 that rises above everyone’s expectations and enjoy every moment of it.
Kodama: When this year’s Kyushu tour was confirmed, I thought, “At last, we can tour Kyushu prefecture!!” and I think we’ve grown little by little each time we’ve stood on the stage.
During the team shuffle on the first day, the two of you were split up into Team H and Team KIV.
Kodama: I thought, “No way!!”
Miyawaki: When Sasshi said, “I’m going to announce the new teams,” I was glad because the 2nd Generation would be promoted. But then…
Kodama: I can’t really imagine anything other than the current HKT48, and I’ve been thinking about things like how the new performances will feel and how the units will be put together, but really I’m having trouble coming to terms with it. But listening to Sasshi’s words, I’ve started to think that this team shuffle is a positive thing for the future, and I’ll try my best going forwards.
Miyawaki: The team I’m going to, Team KIV, is a brand new team, so I’m really excited to see what kind of team it’ll become.
Because of that situation, the importance of the Team H performances of “Pajama Drive” with the trainees mixed in has risen in importance.
Kodama: I think the reason those performances are so great is because of the efforts of a lot of individual members. In the MCs, you’ll have polite and informal language mixed together, and the juniors trying to mess with the senior members [laughs].
Miyawaki: Until now, there are people who haven’t seen Team H, and people who haven’t seen the trainees, but I think at the recent performances, you could go along and find someone you like amongst either of them.
At these joint performances, are there any members whose characters you’re especially conscious of?
Miyawaki: The second generation “Daijoubu Senbatsu” girls (Goto Izumi, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tani Marika and Tomiyoshi Asuka) have an image of being really characterful, and are rising up. They’re also so good at MC, it’s really stimulating.
Kodama: For me, it’s Umemoto Izumi. She’s an amazing dancer. Her dancing is so cool, unlike normal idols, and there aren’t really any other girls like her in HKT48, so she’s got my attention.
It’s the so-called “Kami Kouen” because there are so many great songs in there, but within those, do you have any personal recommendations?
Miyawaki: I like “Two Years Later”. It’s a really adult song, and how cool it is can really only be expressed through the full version of the song. I’m in charge of the first lines of the song, and the key is low, so it’s difficult, but you should definitely listen to it!
Kodama: I like the opening four songs. You could call them very idol-ish songs, but they’re more pumped-up than that, and I really like the organisation on stage where there are gaps between the members.
Miyawaki: You could say that, in a good way, it doesn’t feel like a singular team as such - it’s the kind of performance where you can notice individual members.
Kodama: That’s right. Depending on the day, the organisation of the members is different, so maybe every performance is special.
Miyawaki: There are about three people for each position. For example, Nakanishi Chiyori also does the centre position for “Pajama Drive” that I’m normally in charge of, and she gives that song a different image to the one it’s had up until now when I’ve been doing it.
Kodama: These performances are a chance for the first, second and now the third generations to break down the wall between us, and I think it would be great if we could really get to know each others' and our own characters and form relationships.
Miyawaki: It’s a similar feeling to the AKB48 Himawari Gumi. It’d be a real shame if you missed out on this!! [laughs]
By the way, do you have any memories of your own class shuffles from your school lives?
Kodama: Ah, when I was at elementary school, I was always nervous about whether I’d be put in a class with the other girls I liked [laughs]. I’d been with my friends for six years, and I wanted to carry that tradition on, but my wish wasn’t granted.
Miyawaki: At elementary school, up until 5th year, I was: class 5, class 1, class 5, class 1, class 5. For me, that was a bit of a tradition, so when I got to 6th year, I was so nervous, and thinking, “It’s got to be class 1!! It has to be class 1!!” [laughs]
Kodama: What happened!?
Miyawaki: It was class 1!! I was boasting about it so much, I remember it very clearly [laughs]. At the same time as the classes are shuffled in April, it looks like our teams will be shuffled. With the beginning of the Pennant Race, both Team H and Team KIV will be great teams.
Kodama: Until then, let’s treasure the time we have left to do things with these teams.
Miyawaki: I think there are still lots of things I want to take responsibility for this year - I want to find the true meaning of ‘a challenging year'!!
Kodama: We’re running forwards at high speed, so please don’t take your eyes off HKT48!
http://www.akblogs.net/article_translations/221-kodama-haruka-miyawaki-sakura-interview-bomb

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2014, 07:07:17 PM »
Haruppi's air handshake vid, translated by aidol:

[AIDOL] AKB48 Group Air Handshake - HKT48 Team H - Kodama Haruka

Chihiro