JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Swear

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316909 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #740 on: August 13, 2008, 02:08:56 AM »
@maverickpanda: so emoticonotional...

@JFC: ...
* tru  hands JFC a barf bag
here... ... i spent two days thinking of that! ... meanie... :(

... anyway... revel in the sweetness now folks... comedy, some sweetness (not as much as before) , problems (on what?), some drama, the kidnapping, some action... drama again... angst... and something i'm not so sure about yet... perv(?)... some slaps and the like in the next hundred updates...

no more updates for today... JFC's comment sent my soul running away from me again... j/k ... i'm just busy

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #741 on: August 13, 2008, 04:42:45 AM »
@JFC: ...
* tru  hands JFC a barf bag
here... ... i spent two days thinking of that! ... meanie... :(
What? I'm a raburabu fan, but even I can only take so much sweetness (and the dentist's office was still closed). :P

in the next hundred updates...
Oh boy...:sweat:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #742 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:05 AM »
no more updates for today... JFC's comment sent my soul running away from me again... j/k ... i'm just busy

screw that! and screw my theology mid-term exam too...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“GIVE ME WHAT I DAMN PAID FOR!!!” Jin screamed into the mouthpiece of the payphone. “Don’t give me anymore excuses! … What? … I don’t care if you’ve been having troubles looking for leads! That’s your job! I paid you, do it! You should be thankful I’ve flown back here or else I would’ve hunted you down and plucked you Eyes out of existence! … How dare you-- … Hello? Hello? Damn!” He slammed the handset to its cradle. He looked at the small slip of paper that was handed to him by one of his former assistants as soon as he arrived in Tokyo.

On the slip of paper read a message that Jin could hardly believe. “Ishikawa’s daughter is in the Philippines and has made a 10 million US Dollar investment in Matsuura’s Company.”

Jin ran to the awaiting limousine, hoping to make it to the Matsuura Motors main office and set things straight. I have a strange feeling about this
==

Hitomi and Rika arrived at the office building early. The company president had to be there to make sure that everything was set and that her dear father would be blocked from the conference.

It was only then that Hitomi realized that Rika was now almost as tall as her, wearing high-heeled sandals. The two linked arms as they entered the lift. Although it was a bit awkward, Hitomi did find it sexy.

On the lift’s way up, Hitomi described to Rika the nuisances called Matsuura’s people.

“Fujimoto and Matsuura are the only people I can have a decent conversation with… Everybody’s so conservative and uptight that I have to wear this damn tie just to meet with them.”

“~It looks good on you~…”

“Thanks…” Hitomi answered, blushing a bit. “Anyway, ‘Business is a man’s world’, they say… When Ayaya was elected president, I thought Ayaka was lying when she told me. I though there’s no way in heaven or earth that she could win them over. … I really thought it was a miracle…”

“What happened?”

“Well, apparently, one of the younger board members… what’s her name? … … .. Abe? … yeah… Abe Natsumi managed to convince more than half of the board to vote for Ayaya… … That Abe… I think she’ll be present in today’s meeting… but I don’t think we’ll be talking to her much…”

“How come?”

“Well, let’s just say… I… no… a lot of people find it difficult to communicate with her sometimes… Anyway, hopefully, Matsuura’s managed to buy them all off… I’m hoping for a small crowd from their conglomerate today…”

The lift reached it’s destination, the top floor of the building. As soon as the doors were opened the ‘staff’ welcomed them.

“Yoshiko~ Rika-chan~ Ohayou!” Mai and Ayaka greeted them at the same time. Ayumi wasn’t far behind only bowing to the president and the first lady.

“Ohayou, you three…” Hitomi simply walked past them after the greeting while Rika stayed behind to greet them back. “Ohayou, Ayaka, Mai, Shi-chan…”

Ayaka and Mai suddenly stood on each side of Rika. “How come it’s only Ayumi who gets called by a nickname? I want to be called a nickname too!” Mai grabbed Rika’s arm.

“Well, you’re name’s too short… If she does call you ‘Maichin’ she’ll have to say one more syllable… more effort on her part….and you know Yoshiko told us not to let her strain herself in anything.” Ayaka rolled her eyes at Mai. “Anyway, I don’t mind being called my name… At least she calls me by my name… Right, Rika-chan?” Ayaka calmly took the other as they lead her to the office. Ayumi walked ahead of them, laughing her head off at Mai’s pouted expression.

The noise from the staff suddenly halted as Mai caught a whiff of Rika’s scent today “… *sniff* … Rika-chan… … you smell different today… *sniff sniff* Have you been sleeping in Yoshiko’s room? Check it out, Ayaka…”

“Gomen, Rika-chan…” Ayaka leaned closer to Rika. Her nose didn’t catch the sweet smell she was used to. She then turned to Mai. “No doubt… I’ve done her laundry enough to memorize the scent of that room…”

They know I slept in her room just by smelling me?!?! This is just wrong

Ayumi walked back closer to the three. “Oi, Rika-chan… Is there something you’re not telling me?”

“Nani~?!” Rika blushed not knowing what to say. If she says something, it might give them the wrong idea. Rika looked for Hitomi in the hall to rescue her from this ‘situation’ but the prince was nowhere in sight. Apparently, she has entered her office and has not anticipated that her staff might devour Rika with their questions. Rika expected them to start harassing her and prodding her into spilling details of something that they think might have happened but really didn’t.

The three members of the ‘staff’ exchanged loaded glances before resuming their walk to the office with Rika. Strangely, they just suddenly stopped talking about the ordeal. The two vice presidents as if telepathically, simultaneously thought with evil laughter in their minds Yoshiko, you are dead meat at the cafeteria!

“Oh~ Don’t mind us, Rika-chan…” Ayaka held Rika’s hand with a ‘kmowing’ smile on her lips.

Rika was relieved but a strange feeling kept gnawing at her. They might not ask about it now but they surely will later.

“Oh!” Ayumi suddenly exclaimed. “I just remembered something.” She took out a Girbaud wallet from her bag. “Yocchan asked me to get this for you.” She handed the wallet to Rika who immediately opened it to see it’s contents. “There’s a Visa there and a Mastercard, each having a credit limit of US$50,000 for emergencies and P10,000 cash…”
Mai suddenly faced Ayumi. “She’s only giving this to Rika now?! They’ve been together for a month!”

“Remember, she only gave Rika keys to the flat after a week…” Ayumi reminded her bosses.

“Um… guys? She did gave me some money yesterday… ”

Rika’s eyes were now as big as dinner plates as her jaw dropped. “Isn’t this a bit too much? I mean I don’t need that much money…” She stood in their midst, confused.

Rika suddenly felt Ayaka’s hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry about a thing Rika-chan… That’s nothing to Yoshiko… I’m pretty sure she wanted to give you more… but I know you’re not the receiving type… And she knows that too… so she gave you the least possible that’s bearable to her conscience…”

Least?!?!

“Ayaka, she just had about a hundred dandelions shipped from Japan yesterday…”

“I know… Ayumi told us… Isn’t it romantic? I wish my boyfriend would do something like that for me…”

Rika thought after a month of living with Hitomi would be enough to reorient her to the life of the rich but it seems she was mistaken. Ayaka gently pushed the door open, Mai un-gently pushed them all aside.

“YOSHIKO!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO RIKA-CHAN, YOU THOUGHTLESS BUFFOON?!”

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #743 on: August 13, 2008, 07:19:38 AM »
Oh man that chapter was absolutely hilarious!
I think it's mainly funny because just...damn how much money can Yossui have XD (plus of course them knowing Rika slept in Yossuis bed is just funny too)

But wait, why does Mai seem like she wants to kill Yossui? lol

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #744 on: August 13, 2008, 07:21:53 AM »
First update: AWWWW~ Fluff, just the way I like it!!
Second update: JIN?! Haven't heard that name in a while! He better keep his ass away of our girls! :tama-mad: Mai, Ayaka and Shiba-chan... :rofl: Awesome as usual! But that's a freaken butt-load of money!!! :w00t: Can't believe Yossy is so damn rich!! But she's a good person too so it balances out! What's with Mai? :lol:

Offline firemore

« Reply #745 on: August 13, 2008, 09:25:12 AM »
lol rika is going to be rich too hehehe,
i hope the conference wont be interrupted by hitomi's father, begs for next update soon

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #746 on: August 13, 2008, 01:33:08 PM »
Yatta update  :farofflook:

ishiyoshi are as sweet as always  :luvluv1:

hmmm..what will mai and ayaka do to yossie :dunno:

Mai + Ayaka = :kekeke: :ding:

waiting for more.. :hee:

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #747 on: August 13, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »
  :otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: @ all the chaps that i haven't commented

. “Ishikawa’s daughter is in the Philippines and has made a 10 million US Dollar investment in Matsuura’s Company.”

:shocked:
The noise from the staff suddenly halted as Mai caught a whiff of Rika’s scent today “… *sniff* … Rika-chan… … you smell different today… *sniff sniff* Have you been sleeping in Yoshiko’s room? Check it out, Ayaka…”
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
-dies-

“Oh!” Ayumi suddenly exclaimed. “I just remembered something.” She took out a Girbaud wallet from her bag. “Yocchan asked me to get this for you.” She handed the wallet to Rika who immediately opened it to see it’s contents. “There’s a Visa there and a Mastercard, each having a credit limit of US$50,000 for emergencies and P10,000 cash…”
($_$) that's a fortune! ($_$)

:hiakhiakhiak: :on lol: :tama-laff: :tama-apeshit:
= double dead=

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #748 on: August 13, 2008, 02:31:24 PM »
drowning in the sweet chocolate river, oh look, fairy floss clouds, I wonder if this marshmallow boat can help me to the shore, where the green green jelly bean forest starts, oh no, look out, the jelly dinosaur is out to get me! Don't eat the sweeety dinosaur! eat the jelly babies instead! They are just begging for it! Look at those lil buddha look alikes! All yummy and gummy and *drool*
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #749 on: August 13, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »
oh man you always make Yossi cooler and cooler...I love it.

:dizzy: at Yossi's neverendling supplky of cash, I hope she doesnt dwindle it all.

awesome chapter cant wait for the next one

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #750 on: August 13, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »
lol Mai and Ayaka! I missed them and their craziness. Wonder what they'll say to Yossie.

Ishiyoshi forever! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #751 on: August 13, 2008, 05:42:32 PM »
Oh crap... Yossy is in trouble now, Mai is majorly pissed XD
But but but but but, i don't want the rabu rabu to eeeeend *pouts*
Do you have any idea how well you write the IshiYoshi goodness?! I love the whole fic and am looking forward to even more different dimensions to come but I get so excited with the rabu rabu chapters coz its always so great :heart:
Oh well, as long as there is more RFP in the world, it shall be a better place :wub:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #752 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »
RFP? Radio Free Posters? Run Freddy Prinze? Runaway From Poo? OH I GET IT! IT MEANS RUNAWAY FROM THE POO!  I MEAN PAST!

anyway, I dont get it.. what is Mai talking about? She was nice and sweet and romantic to Rika, so what did she do? Oh well, all will be explained in the next update.. not all but you know what I mean X3
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #753 on: August 14, 2008, 01:35:50 AM »
Uh-oh whose Jin talking too... maybe that secret organization whose name i forgot "eyes".... btw was third ever revealed??? hmmm.. gotta go back and check. Nope lol

however the most important part was the fabulous M.A.S. trio discovering that Rika and Yossie were sleeping together just by sniffing her... HAHA how are they gonna explain this XD
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:39:46 AM by takagakifan »
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #754 on: August 14, 2008, 02:42:25 AM »
Crap, Jin still has stooges loyal to him, and they've obviously been able to place themselves in positions where they can get info to relay to him that he otherwise wouldn't get (such as Rika's investment in Aya's company).

* JFC shakes his fist at the stooges.

Nacchi's there! And she's on Aya's side! :w00t:

“Gomen, Rika-chan…” Ayaka leaned closer to Rika. Her nose didn’t catch the sweet smell she was used to. She then turned to Mai. “No doubt… I’ve done her laundry enough to memorize the scent of that room…”

They know I slept in her room just by smelling me?!?! This is just wrong.
Hot damn those two are GOOD! :lol:

Ayumi walked back closer to the three. “Oi, Rika-chan… Is there something you’re not telling me?”
Didn't I say "Don't forget about Shiba-chan?" :D

Hmmm...how much do May and Dan owe Baldo again?

* JFC strokes his chin in a thoughtful manner.

Rika thought after a month of living with Hitomi would be enough to reorient her to the life of the rich but it seems she was mistaken. Ayaka gently pushed the door open, Mai un-gently pushed them all aside.

Oh c'mon. At most banks it takes at least a couple of weeks for a credit card application to be processed, approved, and the card itself mailed to the applicant. :P

EDIT:
BTW, 10 000 Philippine Pesos (the amount of cash in the wallet) roughly equals:
- $225 (US Dollars)
- $240 (Canadian Dollars)
- €150 (Euros)
- ¥24,400 (Yen)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 02:49:45 AM by JFC »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #755 on: August 14, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »

:lol:

¥24,400 (Yen)

2 paper bills and coins  XD but enough for a yakiniku meal  :grin:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #756 on: August 15, 2008, 01:41:22 AM »
Oh man that chapter was absolutely hilarious!
I think it's mainly funny because just...damn how much money can Yossui have XD (plus of course them knowing Rika slept in Yossuis bed is just funny too)
XD

First update: AWWWW~ Fluff, just the way I like it!!
... revel... you might miss it (in a few updates)...
Second update: JIN?! Haven't heard that name in a while! He better keep his ass away of our girls! :tama-mad:
He has to pop up again sometime, right?

lol rika is going to be rich too hehehe,
i hope the conference wont be interrupted by hitomi's father, begs for next update soon
she might... he might... not sure yet... ~lalalala~

ishiyoshi are as sweet as always  :luvluv1:
hmmm..what will mai and ayaka do to yossie :dunno:
@2nd point: i wonder...
@1st point: i wonder for how long?

:otomerika: :otomerika: :otomerika: @ all the chaps that i haven't commented
yeah... you haven't commented in a 'while' :lol:

($_$) that's a fortune! ($_$)
she's the richest person i know... :lol:
:hiakhiakhiak: :on lol: :tama-laff: :tama-apeshit:
= double dead=
yossui is soooo gonna get it...

drowning in the sweet chocolate river, oh look, fairy floss clouds, I wonder if this marshmallow boat can help me to the shore, where the green green jelly bean forest starts, oh no, look out, the jelly dinosaur is out to get me! Don't eat the sweeety dinosaur! eat the jelly babies instead! They are just begging for it! Look at those lil buddha look alikes! All yummy and gummy and *drool*
i get it, sweeety... i'm almost done with that phase...

however the most important part was the fabulous M.A.S. trio discovering that Rika and Yossie were sleeping together just by sniffing her... HAHA how are they gonna explain this XD
wow... fabulous M.A.S. ... UFA should've made a unit of them... :lol: ... we'll see...

Crap, Jin still has stooges loyal to him, and they've obviously been able to place themselves in positions where they can get info to relay to him that he otherwise wouldn't get (such as Rika's investment in Aya's company).
* JFC shakes his fist at the stooges.
Nacchi's there! And she's on Aya's side! :w00t:
Jin: Boo!
Nacchi: yay!  :muffin:

Hot damn those two are GOOD! :lol:
they just know yossui so well...

Didn't I say "Don't forget about Shiba-chan?" :D
yes you did...

Hmmm...how much do May and Dan owe Baldo again?
* JFC strokes his chin in a thoughtful manner.
15,000 ... Rika's 5,000 short... :lol:

Oh c'mon. At most banks it takes at least a couple of weeks for a credit card application to be processed, approved, and the card itself mailed to the applicant. :P
this will be extrapolated later... in the cafeteria...

2 paper bills and coins  XD but enough for a yakiniku meal  :grin:
is that how expensive yakiniku is? in here you can buy two live cows with P10,000 ...

anyway...

no update today... i think... but i have written something i have never seen before: A TAGALOG FANFIC
... it's pretty insane and i didn't know where to put it so it's in the new blog i made... here it is: Tagalog Fic

if you want an english translation, just tell me...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:43:42 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #757 on: August 15, 2008, 02:43:36 AM »
is that how expensive yakiniku is? in here you can buy two live cows with P10,000 ...
Yeah, meat is a seriously major deal up in Japan. :yep:

It depends also on how much you actually eat and what types of meat you order.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #758 on: August 15, 2008, 05:31:06 AM »
I want a translation :P
Did you even need to ask if we would? :lol:

Offline mads

« Reply #759 on: August 15, 2008, 06:03:52 AM »
wow, I like how this story is progressing. Like that Ayaka, Mai and Shibata back in the chapters :0)

Oh just tried to read your tagalog fic, I had to stop like 1/4 into it since the tagalog was too deep. Seriously I was like this = :dunno: Well, it seems like you will end up translating it so I will wait. Again great chapters to unwind from a rough day at work.

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Swear