JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Lucky

Author Topic: (Group) DBSK (동방신기)  (Read 33571 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Re: (Group) DBSK (동방신기)
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2010, 08:19:01 PM »
For reals, the entire thing is just off. The lyrics are repetitive and simple and Junsu's voice is not that great in English. I need me some Changmin! D: There was an article on Yahoo about them (at least JYJ) being the most popular boyband in the world and their debut in America but this song is so not showing off their greatness even if Kanye helped.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2010, 05:26:30 AM »
^ Ya I read an article about them appearing on Yahoo Music. An article about another article, lol. I was thinking "wow, is the trio really that good?"

I feel as though DBSK is done. It seems like the 3 aren't gonna work out anything with SM.
13 years is a long-ass contract.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2010, 10:54:27 AM »
^ Mode and Egirl, ya should check out 3 of em live! Who knows, it'll pave the way for more SM Acts ... like a reunited DBSK? :catglare:

JYJ "The Beginning" USA Tour

"I'm really glad to work with JYJ on their debut album. It's all about the East meeting the West these days and the world is becoming a melting pot of various cultures. To have Kanye and myself champion the cause of unifying the world through the international language of music and introducing top artistes from one end of the globe to this end in America makes this a very special project to us" adds Rodney Jerkins.

"We have faced many challenges in these recent months but are glad to complete an album which the boys are extremely proud of. "The Beginning" is a product of their blood, sweat and tears, and they hope fans will see the efforts that went into making this excellent album. As a partaker in their journey, I am so proud of them at this moment for what they have achieved." Says Mr. Baek Chang Ju, the trio's manager and CEO of C-JeS Entertainment.

Show dates and venues are the following:

11/10/10 - Neal S. Blaisdell Center, Honolulu
11/12/10 – Hammerstein Ballroom, New York
11/14/10 – Planet Hollywood Theater of Performing Arts, Las Vegas
11/19/10 – Galen Center – University of Southern California, Los Angeles

JYJ, which includes 3 main members from arguably the biggest selling male vocal group in Asia "DBSK" has teamed up with A-list US producers Kanye West and Rodney Jerkins for their global album debut "The Beginning". The title of the album is synonymous with their journey to date and marks a first for the group to release an English language album. JYJ will be performing a showcase tour in the US with stops in New York, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles starting November 12th, 2010.

JYJ has an enormous fan base worldwide and the trio made it to the Guinness Book Records in 2008 and 2009 for having the World's Largest Official Fan Club at over 800,000 members in Seoul alone and being The Most Photographed Celebrities in the World shot an estimated 500 million times in magazines, albums jackets, and commercials from the time of their debut in 2003 to May 19 2009 with their former group. Also, JYJ has been recently featured on Billboard Magazine's Release of the Week.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/JYJ-New-Album-Showcase-Tour-2010-tickets/artist/1519480

source: http://www.entitledent.com/jyj/

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2011, 06:33:53 PM »

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »
MY YUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :wub:

OMG, so glad these guys are back!

Everything I know and love about TVXQ is in this video. The video is amazing~ The guys have so much strength and charisma, it's so intense and I love it. The dancing is hot! The vocals are great as always~ This is the sound and style that I love from these guys because only they could pull this off right. I really wish JYJ was in it too, because I can already hear where their voices would have gone and blended in, so it's kinda sad. But I'm super happy to see the Yunho and Changmin aren't lost without them. They carried their own and still pulled off a great performance.

I will now go back to stalking Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo~ I haven't done that in awhile. But for them, I have to.

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline tsubomi

« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »
The more I listen to the song, the more I love it! It's so freaking bad-ass. And Max sounds amazing, he's improved so much! I've honestly never really liked JYJ, or at least the songs they have produced so far, but Max and Yunho, they're my style, their comeback is the kind of sound I LOVE. So excited to see them live! :-D

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2011, 05:55:55 AM »
That's the beat from the Run Devil Run teaser :O but it's become very.... Yoo Young-jin-afied which, to be honest, I'm not a fan of.

But Yunho and Changmin rocked it. :)

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2011, 08:50:30 PM »
MY BOYS DID THEIR COMEBACK STAGE!!!!!! So freaking hot  :wub:

And apparently Yunho has a cold and apologized to his fans for not being able to perform better... But I think he's crazy cause they both were awesome  :w00t:

I got so freaking excited when I hear Cassiopeia  screaming their names in the beginning during the dance into. Love their fans!  :heart:

Yunho has so much charisma~!!!! Changmin too, but I'm surprised he can sound like that live. It's freaking insane!!! He's even better live XD

she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2011, 09:26:43 AM »
Here's How Can I from yesterday's Music Bank Performance -

It's really beautiful. Yunho's grown a lot as a singer as well.  :)

Today's Music Core Performances~

And Maximum!!! They performed this in LA ^^

And Keep your head down!!!

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »
I don't even remember making this thread XD

But goddamn, I knew they continued to be successful in Japan, and I only heard about the split recently because of Junsu posting some crybaby tweets on his twitter.

About the new music vids...really cool that they had Kanye and Darkchild for JYJ's song...but sorry, its horrendous.  And they really shouldn't have tried to dragqueen up their comeback.  Sad too, all of them have great voices but are digitized to cover their accents and in the end you can't even hear what they're saying.

As for TVXQ...that's more in tune with what they should sound like and for fans who've been waiting for them to quit doing ballad after ballad.

Bottom line: TVXQ gets the thumbs up after the split but honestly they'll never sound the same again. sadface.jpg

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2011, 11:27:26 PM »
SKIP TO LAST PARAGRAPH BELOW VIDEO FOR EASY READING XD
I know this is the place where i can tell my true opinions about the dbsk thing.
back in the end of 2005 i found DBSK. my first kpop group EVAAR! with hug of course. I love the way all of their voices blended and complimented each other. triangle kinda turned me off, but rising sun was amazing to me. i was in love with jaejoong and at often times all members. when o jung ban hap came out it sealed my eternal love for them. IT WAS AMAZING. even with yoochun's noisy bits XD
balloons made me happy again and nostalgic after my grandfather passed away. Even now when i watch it i get a pang in my heart that is both good and bad. :S
They went to japan sometime in this [around the same time i got into them, but they still promoted in korea too YAY!] Technically some of my first songs include sombody to love cause i used to download random japanese language songs back then, basically whatever i could get my hands on! LOL

They abandoned korea after O jung.ban.hap/balloons and started conquering mostly japan.
downloaded their singles with a threat from my mother to stop downloading or they would arrest her not me and i would give the desktop a virus. XD
Then 2008, dual release of purple line in both korean and japanese. my brain pretty much exploded. :D
And then came mirotic, what i consider to be an amazing dance-type album [still most epic is ojungbanhap/balloons].
EEFFF IT. I had made my sister a fan and had convinced her to buy me the mirotic poster from yesasia... it has been on the wall ever since christmas of 2008[in a frame of course lol].
after that i wasn't impressed by any of there dance tracks in japanese, survivor was kinda redonkulous. and the ballads were alright.
The secret code was a good album.
then 2010 came and it was super lame.
JYJ piss me off so much. They said they were in slave contracts, but they didn't want to stick with their bandmates more and support their dreams as well? I wish they would have held off until now, where they are just NOW revising contracts [although in retrospect, it is because of their lawsuit..nevermind~]
Then they wanted to debut in america with a crappy song from kanye west? [sorry don't like they guy, he irritates me.] and darkchild? didn't anyone listen to girls by se7en? LOL
There music video was laughable but they still looked hot and i vowed to keep the faith that they would finally get over theselves and work out some kind of collaboration or something to keep being tvxq but i guess not. now i'm kinda running low on faith for their situation.

KYHD was exactly the kind of comeback one should expect from the two members who rap and sing really high most of the time XD no hate, seriously i love them but the lead vocals are gone now, so they will probably never do another amazing ballad as five members. which makes me reallly sad.

whoohhoo. i am exhausted after posting this, didn't realize i was internalizing all of this.  :panic:
sorry if it doesn't make sense, but i haven't slept all night and as a result my neurons are shot to hell. :bleed eyes:
try not to take offense either, its just one fangirl's opinion. :oops:
take it as this:

I still like JYJ but don't like them in what they are doing, i.e. chosen producers,concepts, video director.
I still like Changmin and Yunho and LIKE what they are doing, but the stage looks empty and they don't have as rich of a sound.
Either way, both parties lose, and us delicate cassies are getting jaded in the meantime. at least i am :/

Offline boffyee

• Member+
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2011, 04:29:04 AM »
this week keep your head down in music station with snsd  i wana see this  :twothumbs

Offline yoonyulsicfany

• ecchi
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2011, 07:51:05 AM »
keep your head down is so addictive..

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2011, 11:58:10 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2011, 12:04:43 PM »
HOT OFF THE PRESSES!! Wonder if Yeezy will join em?

2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR

ASIA’S LEADING BAND LAUNCHES ITS FIRST CONCERT TOUR IN THE U.S. & CANADA    

AEG LIVE and POWERHOUSE are proud to present the 2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR in 4 major cities in the U.S and Canada.    

This concert is a part of JYJ’s world tour project produced by C-Jes Entertainment and will be their first concert tour in the U.S. and Canada.    

Their tour is drawing huge attention around the globe, bringing in more than 20,000 fans to the recent concert in Bangkok, Thailand.    

It is the first time that AEG LIVE, one of the largest concert promoters in the world, is hosting a major concert tour for an Asian artist in partnership with Powerhouse.    

JYJ was formed in 2010 as a three-member band featuring JAEJOONG, YOOCHUN and JUNSU.    

JYJ released their global debut album ‘The Beginning’ in October 2010 and reached number 1 on the Japanese Oricon Chart in a sweeping pace.    

The tour schedule is as follows:    

FRIDAY MAY 20, 2011 AT 8PM    VANCOUVER BC, CANADA (VENUE INFO TO BE ANNOUNCED)

SUNDAY MAY 22, 2011 AT 8PM    PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY    

FRIDAY MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM    NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA    

FRIDAY JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM    THE EVENT CENTER ARENA IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA    

JYJ’s concert tour will create an unimaginable experience and compelling atmosphere that fans from all over the world and of all ages can enjoy. Their fans will finally get a chance to witness JYJ’s grandeur debut in the U.S and Canada.    

Official ticket sales will begin at NOON (PST) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at the designated online and offline outlets. Vancouver will have a separate on-sale date and time, which will be announced shortly.    

Ticket prices are $180, $150, $120, $90, $70, and $40. Seating charts will be available for viewing soon. All details related to ticket purchasing will be announced following this release.    

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2011, 02:06:46 AM »

Originally supposed to be a DB5K song. :-/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2012, 09:31:10 PM »
I can see why they're so popular! XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2012, 07:10:34 AM »
new MV! so damn short :lol:

Offline tawfikgh

TVXQ/DBSK - keep ur head down (why ) "mirrored dance verysion '1080'"
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2012, 05:57:25 PM »
amazing HD video of dance version of the video clip "wae" (keep ur head down) by TVXQ
mirrored version so it would help u learning the steps of the dance and helps learning it without mind breaking 
http://www.filesin.com/E315A172187/download.html

Offline musica

« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2014, 02:08:55 PM »
So basically they have 4 names? THSK,DBSK,DBSG,TVXQ. Lol

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Lucky