JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love

Author Topic: [US] Ian Somerhalder  (Read 4466 times)

Offline suicune141

• Member+
[US] Ian Somerhalder
« on: October 22, 2009, 03:03:47 AM »
Ian Somerhalder

Source: Wikipedia

Ian Joseph Somerhalder (born December 8, 1978) is an American actor, male fashion model, and producer, probably most notable for playing Boone Carlyle in the TV drama Lost, Paul Denton in the film adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis' The Rules of Attraction, Adam Knight in Smallville and Miles Slater in The Tournament and more recently Damon Salvatore in the TV drama The Vampire Diaries.

~Roles~
Boone Carlyle LOST [*FANGIRL SCREAMS*]
Damon Salvatore Vampire Diaries
Dexter Pulse
Adam Knight Smallville

~Modeling~
(From Wikipedia)

With his mother's encouragement, Somerhalder began his career as a fashion model at the age of 10. He modeled in New York, Paris, Milan, and London. His modeling credits include Calvin Klein, American Eagle Outfitters, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Versace, and Guess?. He was the face of Guess? for two fall seasons. He continues to model with his agency DNA Model Management in New York City, and Priscilla's Model Management in Sydney, Australia.

Okay, now post away!  :heart:

I myself am a huge fangirl simply because of LOST. I am.... *thud* Huge fan.  :wub: And Boone made it so much easier on my 12-year-old self to watch the first season.  :lol: (confusing show to watch as a kid) But then when.... >_<  :cry: Anyhow... Now it's the rest of you guys' turns to fantasize over this fine hunk of man candy~  :inlove:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [US] Ian Somerhalder
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 11:16:03 AM »
I never seen him in LOST. XD

Looks like CK to me.

Glamour UK

Jacked from Bellazon: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1025 :P

I'm sure Mugen and the other girls would enjoy!!  :pimp:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 12:17:40 PM »
^ LOL

He's a pretty man :3 Easy to look at, for sure.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline suicune141

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »
@ daigong: *faints* THANK YOU! I cannot say how much I appreciate you getting all those pics! >_< I'm really not good at finding magazine pics (unless we're talking about Japanese ones involving J-pop artists), and so... wah! Thank you!

>_< *saves them all* >_>  :inlove:

I will post some more of my favorite LOST pictures later. And some LOST promos where Boone/Ian looks especially hot.  :drool:

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Metalchicks - Need Your Love