JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike

Author Topic: Kago Ai in a special interview for OhmyNews [Full interview up]  (Read 31204 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Re: Kago Ai in a special interview for OhmyNews [Part 1/6]
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »
Part 2 of the interview.
http://sharebee.com/c26c16e8

It's 10 min long!
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
Re: Kago Ai in a special interview for OhmyNews [Part 2/6]
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2008, 09:30:13 PM »
The main mixi community for Aibon has now grown to 2052 members!  :shocked:

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2008, 09:33:38 PM »
According to a gossip site, she might write a book with explosive anecdote.
[/quote]

lol... imagine if this is true, what will Aibon writes in the book. Secrets about H!P? or secrets about herself?
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2008, 10:21:02 PM »
Perhaps most shocking is that she considered (and attempted) suicide, using scissors. "I had it in my mind to commit suicide by cutting my wrist because I felt so bad, I thought it couldn't get any worse. I was thinking, 'I need to end it, so I won't go any lower than I already am.'" She says that when she was cutting her wrist, she doesn't remember much about it, because the inside of herself was a blank... But she does remember that she had the feeling that she was no longer useful to this world. "I was saying to myself, 'I'll kill myself tomorrow, tomorrow, in the next minute, okay, now for real. The next minute is for real!' I was saying that to myself a lot." She actually did cut herself, and began bleeding. "What'll I do?" she thought. "What have I done!"
This has got to be the most painful thing I've ever read in my entire life.

I'm so, so sorry Aibon. ;_;

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2008, 10:33:38 PM »
Attempted suicide is not good. I really hope she's gotten over those thoughts now.

Also wonder what this supposed 'explosive anectode' could be. Hope it's not terribly damaging to any of the girls careers, as I see that as a betrayal of trust. Not to the management of H!P, I'm sure Kago couldn't care less about them, but to the girls she's been friends with during her time there.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »
It's not gonna be good if Aibon decides to release some top-secret things that might ruin the other girls careers.  But i dunno, i don't think aibon would do that... 

btw, i don't that they are, but do the girls still keep in contact?  i don't think UFA would likely to allow it but....  it'll be great if they can still stay friends because not only do fans miss her, i believe that the H!P girls do, too.  especially the Nozomi, Yossy, Yuuko-san, etc. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:32:36 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline Arcadia Victis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »

lol... imagine if this is true, what will Aibon writes in the book. Secrets about H!P? or secrets about herself?
[/quote]

H!P is a front for mind control experiments. :shocked:

I could see Aibon writing something nasty and bitter that would wreck careers though, IIRC the other members tried to avoid her after the second incident.
Rika <3

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2008, 01:10:04 AM »

I think it's confirmed by all the Japanese articles I've read that she'll be writing a biography. I think it'll contain secrets about both H!P and herself, though I don't know whether Aibon will rant about "TEH OTHER H!P MEMBERS ARE ALL REALLY HORRIBDOINKY!1111!!!!! NONO WASN'T REALLY MY FRIEND!!1111!!" in the book...

I wonder how many copies it'll sell.

Click my dragons!

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2008, 01:29:49 AM »
Bikini shashinshuu, here we come!!!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2008, 03:25:51 AM »
Nah, she won't want to get sued by Upfront.

I'm sure they inserted some nasty conditions in her contract without her knowing... they always do that

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2008, 04:09:06 AM »
Most contracts have some type of gag order (not just for showbiz, but for company employees too), which run for the duration of the contract, and some for years after they expire..
Don't think she'll write anything nasty about others, because that would be pretty low, and would most likely ruin all chances of any company/artist ever trusting her again..

People write how she was great friends with the other girls, but how do you know? I do team teaching, so I joke around with the Japanese teachers in class, hold their hands while doing dances and crap like that, but I fuckin' dislike most of them.. It's just an act for the students..

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2008, 05:07:52 AM »
There's also a video on H!O's tracker that popped up today with the same interviewer that you all might want to check out. It has the same gentleman interviewing Aibon but was for a different TV show.

(TV) Super Morning 080407 Kago Ai Interview (118 MB)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2008, 05:32:48 AM »
Some more information from a site called "sleepyjohn.com".
This contains some info that was in the Chinese article but I think it's translated better here:

Ai Kago Suicide Attempt
Posted by john on Apr 8th, 2008 2008

The interview conducted by veteran Japanese entertainment beat reporter Masaru Nashimoto with former Japanese super idol Ai Kago revealed some shocking information. Some of the contents from the interview was also aired on TV Asahi’s morning program “Super Morning”.

First regarding her second underage smoking scandal last year, “Aibon”, as all of her fans call her by said, “I was an immature teen who didn’t think things through and couldn’t manage oneself. I finally realized how much responsibilities I had after my contract with Up Front Agency was terminated. I’d really like to apologize.”

According to Ai, Yasuyuki Ishimoto who accompanied her on that fateful trip to Kusatsu told her sternly not to smoke, but all the trouble she had on her mind at the time and her immaturity got the best of her.

But Aibon really dropped a bombshell when she brought up her attempted suicide! She told OhMyNews that “I felt like I had too many problems I couldn’t handle and on several occasions I thought about cutting my wrist.”

Speaking about that dark period, Aibon described how she made a deep incision on her left wrist with a pair of scissors because she felt cornered and no longer had a future. Since it wasn’t possible for her to seek medical attention at the hospital she could only have her wound wrapped up with bandages. Upon reflection, Aibon understood she caused many people a lot of trouble and vowed to never do such foolish thing again.

When turned to the topic of her beau Yasuyuki Ishimoto, Aibon replied, “During that time I was going crazy. I had no money, no jobs to look forward to and neither places I could go to nor a place to go back to. But Yasuyuki was there to lend me support. He’s been close to me and giving me lots of help since the beginning. I still consider him as a person I can really talk to about my problems and depend on to watch over me.” So it does seem like their relationship is going rather well. But when asked about the possibility of marriage Aibon said she hasn’t given that a thought yet.

During the exclusive interview Ms. Ai Kago further added, “After I was let go by my agency I felt like a criminal just merely by staying in Japan. So from May of last year Yasuyuki and I went to LA and stayed there for about 3 months. I decided to become an actress so I began taking English lessons, voice training lessons as well as dance lessons. I’d like to give back to my fans by making it as an actress.”

As a bonus, the famous Japanese journalist Masaru Nashimoto also revealed to Japanese evening paper “Yukan Fuji” that actually Aibon had been talking to him to seek advice since about half a year ago. He added that she celebrated her 20th birthday (in Japan you become an adult when you turn 20) this past February with about 10 people and blew out the candles with Yasuyuki Ishimoto. She’s intent on making a comeback as an actress and thought it’s a good opportunity to let everyone know about her story and how remorseful she is.

Another sleepyjohn post:

Ai Kago Interview 4/8 Bonus
Posted by john on Apr 8th, 2008 2008
Apr 8
(Please click on the bold wording below, it’ll take you directly to OhMyNews’ Part 2 of Ai’s interview. I’ve given up trying to link to GayTube since they’ve been taking down her interview clips left and right and blocked the only video I could find of today’s portion! And yes, I tried going to Daily Motion and MetaCafe but couldn’t find anything…sorry.)

Here’s some more interesting info from the second part of Ai Kago aka Aibon’s interview today:

- Tears came down nonstop from Aibon’s eyes and she cried uncontrollably when she found out she was being expelled.

- She doesn’t really remember much about that time but does recall that even Naoki Yamazaki, the head honcho at Up Front Agency cried, which she had never seen before.

- Everything hit her when her contract was terminated as she asked herself “What the hell did I do?!” and realized that she had done something really stupid.

- Ai also doesn’t remember much about slicing her own wrist. She only recalls feeling like she was no longer needed right before and going into shock afterward thinking, “What have I done?!”

- Leading up to her first underage smoking scandal back in 2006, Aibon was associating herself with many smokers. Her mother also used to smoke until she had Aibon’s youngest brother. Aibon admitted she didn’t have a strong negative feeling toward smoking and was used to being around it.

- The former Hello!Project star turned to cigarettes because of her desire to be a grown up and she felt smoking relaxed her. The sight of herself smoking used to make her happy, but now she knows that was immature of her.

- Aibon commented when she was sent back to her hometown of Nara as punishment and for self reflection following the revelation of her underage smoking, her youngest brother wondered why she suddenly came home but was too young to understand anything. Her younger sister on the other hand knew about the situation and it was awkward for Aibon to face her family.

Click my dragons!

Offline Sexykago

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2008, 07:11:40 AM »
Kind of surprising how easy it was for her to run out of money.

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2008, 08:00:58 AM »
Yeah, but I think that's probably because most of the money was used by her family.

I'm not surprised that she was influenced to smoke by hanging around other smokers. When the first smoking scandal happened, there were pictures of Kago smoking with other girls.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:04:25 AM by doinkies »

Click my dragons!

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2008, 08:13:32 AM »
I think it's just like here in Sweden, you're not supposed to smoke, but you do it because all the others do, and when your parents smoke you think it's ok!?

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2008, 06:41:56 PM »
Part 3 of the interview.
http://sharebee.com/986d0f98

(It skipped a bit for me in media player classic but played perfect in windows media player.)
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: Kago Ai in a special interview for OhmyNews [Part 3/6]
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »

My friend had said she heard talk from H!P fans back in Japan and on Japanese forums that it was an H!P girl (or it was more than one) who had actually told FRIDAY about Kago smoking, in a way, they 'gave her out'. Apparently they didn't get along with her or vice-versa. But of course, there's nothing to back it up.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2008, 12:43:32 PM »
^ Wow, it'd be a shock if that was true, but I somehow doubt that anyone in H!P will backstab each other. They're all they've got.

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »
^
^
No proof = not true = bullshit...
If the girls in H!P are doing this to get rid of a person they don't like, that's really low.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinoi Team - Ike Ike