JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Monster Drive

Author Topic: RpG Rules #3 ( i thought it rhymed .. lol)  (Read 4432 times)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
RpG Rules #3 ( i thought it rhymed .. lol)
« on: March 01, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »
_____
OKAY this is kinda copy and pasted a bit from the older one.... BUT!!! pay attention to the spots that say [update]
_________Info

First of all, to those who don’t know what or how works an RP, read this and you won’t have anymore problems (I mean, Wiki just saved my ass, because I didn’t know how to explain). From Wiki, the ass savior:

If you want to read Wiki’s full entry, just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing_game, because I’d be a shit for posting everything here and not giving them any credit.

____________The RP

And now, about the H!P RP (btw, copy & paste ftw).

The Starting Story will be place in a new thread.
_____________Pages

Will be updated with a link.

_____________Rules

Yes! Rules exist in this game, even though it doesn’t look like it’ll be a serious RP!

1. Post length: C’mon, who the hell wants to read an RP with ONE line each post? Do that and you’re out. We are supposed to be playing here, not saying a sentence.

2. How To: We will be merging a bit with Suki*'s method. The progress of the day will be determined by me (if story line is needed) or the first poster of the day. Please try to keep in the correct speaking tense i.e: Past, Present, Future. If English isn’t your first language (not mine, either), it’s forgivable if you write it wrong, but, if you’re fluent, pay attention to this rule! [Update] The time frame will move alot faster this time for the rpg so it might be better if you don't leave your characters in transition positions.

Simple Example: Sayu got on my nerves. I wasn’t sure of how long I should stay with her, and blah blah blah.

3. Language: Same as 2nd, posts are only accepted in English. These are Japanese people, so it’s okay to use sometimes a little bit of that language, but, main language: ENGLISH.  [Update] Even though we'll be speaking english ... We gotta assume that (in our heads) we're speaking Japanese sooo if anyone says for example : Sayu said a complicated sentence in english... We gotta assume that other players might not understand it... but you gotta specify that you are gonna say it in english... If this is hard to understand sorry... I'll explain it more if needed.

4. Out Of Context Talk: When you’re posting with your character, do know that JPH!P is a large forum with lots of threads, so we could chat with each other, so there is no need to talk between players in the middle of the game. (Daisukirika: I must emphasize this, in order to keep the feeling we must not talk out of character under the Rp threads. Plz try your best) [Update] Like always there will a thread where everyone can chat and discuss.

5. Bashing and Violence, unnecessary hate: These are girls we’re talking about! They don’t fight, they argue! Wanna kick someone’s ass? FINE! But don’t take it to the personal side, limit yourself to kick a butt, call some of bitches and shut up. If this gets off the storyline, and we start hating each other, remember: Don’t blame Yasu, Suki*, or Daisukirika. She made a rule for that, but no one read it. Let's try to keep this a friendly game! (One exception, there has always been animosity between Mari and Okamura-sensei, but even they have their limits)

6. Breaking Rules: Break a rule and I’ll give you a warning. Break two rules, and I’ll tell you for the second time. Break three rules and you’re out. Simple as that.

7. The Threads: Post in the correct threads, tagged with the exact location name (aka ‘University’, ‘Blah and Blah room’, etc), and do post a warning when you’re moving from a location to other one, like: ‘Ps.: Last post here for now, I’m changing to ___________’s thread’.

8. Member Activity: I have to know if you’re still interested in RPing. You must do at least 3 posts a week, or else I’ll contact you and take your name off the list. If you’re going to be away, PM me. (I'll be a little ?lenient?[did i spell that right] the first couple weeks, but as the story progresses it would be advisable for everyone to participate that way they really get the full potential of the storyline)

9. Avatars and Mini-profiles: (Daisukirika here) Okie I talked to Daigong and He said to try my way. So here goes, I don't require that you make Character specific accounts. If you would like to Great! Otherwise, I don't require this of you. What I would like tho: (1) I'd like to organize a Public group that way Players will be able to tell who is playing. (2) I'll be creating a new Character profile thread, so after you recieve your character please post the info as follows.

Name:
Nickname(s):
Birthday:
Birthplace:
Blood type:
Height:
Hello! Project Groups:
Subgroups:
Shuffle Groups:
Personality (how do you see your character):

-If you can't find this info, pm me and I will tell you or help you fill it in. [Update] Like the previous Rpg but this is mainly for other people's info.

10. Fun: this RP was made so we all could have fun and enjoy it. Please, this is one of the most important rules! If it’s not fun, it totally runs out of its intention when I created it. (We) lol =)

[Update] 10 1/2. This time around weather will play an important factor. So let's not try to do things that are impossible in certain weather. Lol Like Play Basketball in the snow.

[update] 11. Younger characters aren't allowed to live alone without someone older with them... and Also younger ones aren't allowed to participate in naughty events!!! only those 18 and older. Just to be safe. Also younger characters will usually be chaparoned.... i didn't spell that right huh...

More to come..
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 03:52:12 PM by Daisukirika »

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hotei Tomoyasu - Monster Drive