JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Candy House

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 317137 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: Runaway from the Past - update~~~
« Reply #1020 on: October 29, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »
Yatta no debts! That better be it..  :angry:
yeah... hopefully that's done and over with...
That hospital thing is sooo annoying..  :-\
it's a family thing...
Ishiyoshi needs some luvin yo..   :yep: Cuddle here.. kiss there..  :wub: and some action in between..   :twisted:
correction: action between the sheets
tru~~~ ima try and find u some links~~ LOVE MY LIFE~~~ LOVE MY ISHIYOSHI~~
ishiyoshi=life thanks for the links... <3

Yeah !! Debt free  :mon fyeah:
finally...
:mon blood:
LMAO!!

Love my life? Seriously!? I was disappointed in that movie... The girly character (not Eri, the other I think) annoyed me too much :P Although I did watch it just after 'I like it hot' which was an awesome movie so LML had a lot to live up to.
*sigh* when you live in a country where 80% of the people are so narrow minded and media portrays everybody under catholic (yeah, i am a very sinful catholic) stereotypes, you would love movies like this...
I'll have to check out Spider Lilies :yep:
you do that, girl...
I was getting worried that Yossy just made a promise to Rika that she wouldn't be able to keep but I'm so glad she thought of a way around it and instead gets a reward for staying in bed :twisted:
BFFs=lifesavers...
Poor Ayumi though, she better get a pay rise ;)
Amen.
But yeah, Yossy needs to do it before it's too late!
yeah...
Plotting May is interesting; they're gonna pose as hospital staff? Where will it go from here... *breaks into song from Buffy the Musical with a similar hook line*
the plot thickens a wee bit... *gets some cornstarch* there...
Oh and
"Maybe you can spend some time on me again?" Rika smiled as she straddled Hitomi's hips
But Rika, you are ON her! :twisted:
:lol:

... sometimes i wonder why i spent so much time on this debt issue...

anyway... i want to thank all readers who have at least once checked this thread out... you are all the awesomest... this story will continue until reply #1444... :lol: hopefull, i can squeeze everything together... XD

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Man, why does this country even have a Bureau of Immigration?!" Shark threw the folder she was holding to the wall.

Mars stood up and picked up the folder where it fell. "Aren't these immigration records of 2003?"

"Yes, except October!!! Why would they have a whole month missing from their records?! WHY!?!?! I've checked out every single person that flew in from Japan that year. No likely candidates!"

"Hey, look! Ishikawa Rika's here on April."

"I've seen that! But I doubt it's her. ... If it was her, the captain would've recognized her or something and would've had this mission aborted."

"yeah... I guess your right about that... it would be too much of a coincidence if she and Chimu is the same person..." Mars flipped through the yellowing pages. "Man, where do they keep these records? They're only five years old but they look like they've been there even before I was born..."

"I know... It was so easy to steal too..."

"Man, it's so hard to look for people when your only lead is an old picture... And a really lame nickname..."

==
Hitomi laid blissfully, with Rika in her arms. She stared up the ceiling, as her breathing slowed down to its regular pace.

"To-chan...?"

Hitomi looked down to meet Rika's gaze. "Hm?"

"I wish I can be with you forever..."

"You don't need to wish for that... I'll be by your side forever..."

"... Don't say that..." Rika whispered.

Hitomi felt a teardrop fall on her chest.

"People have told me that before... They said they'll be there forever... but they always end up leaving me alone..."

"People like...?"

"... To-san... Kota... Auntie Mayumi..."

"... I can't say much about that... your To-san must've been really driven to the edge... I don't know" Hitomi kissed Rika on the forehead. Gomen, Ka-chan... gomen... "that Kota... is damn stupid... letting a lovely girl like you go... ...  and your Auntie..."

"... she turned her back on me when I needed her the most... she hurt me and beat me... To-chan...." Rika fought hard to keep the ocean of tears from flowing. "She beat me... He tried to rape me... and she says it's my own fault?" Rika buried her face in Hitomi's chest as the tears fell unimpeded.

Hitomi kept silent. No word of comfort can heal Rika from what she had gone through. At least, at this point, the picture was clear to Hitomi.

"When we left home... she said, she'll take care of me... ..."

"... ... Ka-chan, look at me..."

It took Rika awhile to respond as she wiped her tears with her hands. She looked up and saw Hitomi with a gazed fixed on her.

"I will be by your side forever. Trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1021 on: October 29, 2008, 02:35:04 AM »
"yeah... I guess your right about that... it would be too much of a coincidence if she and Chimu is the same person..."

NO IT WOULD NOT!! Don't they know that big coincidences are like an author's best friend?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1022 on: October 29, 2008, 06:35:20 AM »
@JFC:i missed you~~~~
* tru hugs JFC
... you're like my kuya around here
Awwwww... :oops:

I'm old enough to be it anyway. :D

Hitomi awoke to the incessant buzzing of her cellphone under her pillow. She quickly reached for the thing and turned the alarm off. It was already 1:10am. Apparently her cellphone had been buzzing for ten minutes straight.

Still a bit groggy, she tried to get up in order to resume her work.
But...does she have to push Rika off of her? ;D

She tried to pull herself up but to know avail. Only after a few minutes did she realize that someone had not rolled off her body since falling asleep.
Guess so. :P

She quickly dialled Ayumi's number. Not surprisingly, the senior accountant was still awake and at it.

"Well, Yoshizawa-san... the transfers are almost complete... before office starts tomorrow, Ishikawa-san will be debt free..." Ayumi said in a jokingly-formal tone.
* JFC knocks on wood.

"I will see you at the office, then. Thank you for the hard work. You can have the day off tomorrow." Hitomi smiled as she heard a loud 'YEAH!' from the receiver. "Go and get some well deserved rest... Bye..."
Kami-sama knows that if anyone deserves a day off, right now it's Shiba-chan.
:on GJ:

"You didn't even call me yesterday to tell me you're working overtime... You're gonna start spending less time with me?" Rika said in a whiny tone.

"No... Of course not... I've just been very busy... That's all..."

"But you aren't busy now, are you...?"

"No... not at all..." Hitomi could feel Rika's lips on her chest. She was planting butterfly kisses as she unbuttoned Hitomi's pajama top.

"Maybe you can spend some time on me again?" Rika smiled as she straddled Hitomi's hips
Guess Rika's definitely over her earlier apprehensions, eh? :hump:

Lucky Yossi.

*THE EYES INVESTIGATING*
Something to know when you're in RP and you're trying to do anything bureaucratic or involving records... don't expect good ones to be kept, even if they're supposed to be recent.   :thumbdown:

Hitomi laid blissfully, with Rika in her arms. She stared up the ceiling, as her breathing slowed down to its regular pace.
I say again...lucky Yossi.

"When we left home... she said, she'll take care of me... ..."
  It could have been that she really did mean well and that she really did mean to take care of Rika, but if Dan was already an "undesirable" character when May met him, it could have been all his influence that changed her attitude. It almost makes one wonder if things would have turned out differently (i.e. with May NOT turning out to be a total bitch), if she had never met and hooked up with Dan after they came over from Japan.
:dunno:

Point is pretty moot though. She's a bitch, and we hate her because she's trying to sabotage da raburabu, so right now she deserves whatever crap gets thrown at her.  :angry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1023 on: October 30, 2008, 04:04:57 AM »
YESSS!! Debts are gone and we are all happy-ish for the time being!! Shiba-chan is such a great friend and a really hard worker!!! LOVE YOU SHIBA-CHAN!!!! :grin: Sorry, just had to let that out. Rawr, some loving going on!!! :twisted:
Aww, Rika.... :cry: So many ppl have let her down in her life. But now, Yossy will protect her and care for her forever. Right? Right. :lol:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1024 on: October 30, 2008, 10:34:15 AM »
"yeah... I guess your right about that... it would be too much of a coincidence if she and Chimu is the same person..."
   :mon spit: they defitive the same person  :mon determined:

"I will be by your side forever. Trust me."
Ishiyoshi sweetness  :wub:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1025 on: October 30, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
@CrypticShadow8: they are, they are...  we have a way of shrinking the world to our liking

@JFC: Lucky Yossui... why can't i have a rika like her? LOL ...

@strawb3rrykream: Right? Right? :twisted:

@hotohori: ... ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: yeah... the ants are coming to take the sweetness away...

SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i happen to be in an internet cafe atm)

"Sir, from what we can monitor... they moved about 3.5 million... into anonymous accounts"

Jin looked at the glass of scotch he held in his hand. It was close to empty. "Which banks?"

"All except the banks in HongKong and Singapore..."

"Any word from our friends?"

"From Lee and Asahi, apparently their board of directors have decided not to sue Ms. Ishikawa..."

"I see..."

"Sir, we think Hito--"

Jin threw the glass at his staff member. "Don't tell me things that I know!"

Yoichi... even beyond the grave...You must've trained your daughter well too... Jin smirked before picking up his coat and heading out of his suite.

~~~~~~~~~~~GAH!!! WILL CHARMY-SAMA PREVAIL?!?!?!~~~~~~~~~~

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1026 on: October 30, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »
 :knee: jin. Why can't you just leave things alone you chump.

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #1027 on: October 30, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »
yay bunch of updates  :muffin: *waits for another*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1028 on: November 01, 2008, 03:51:47 AM »
You might want to make sure the GF doesn't hear you say that. :lol:

*JIN WITH HIS STOOGE*
  :angry: :thumbdown: :scolding: :temper: :mon kungfu: :pig realmad: :on voodoo: :gmon pissed: :smoke: :mon fierce: :kickass: :mon annoy: :bangchair: :fuckyou:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1029 on: November 01, 2008, 05:13:50 AM »
Frick, Jin is on the move. I REFUSE to believe that he will win though. I have faith!!! :yep:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1030 on: November 02, 2008, 02:08:50 AM »
:knee: jin. Why can't you just leave things alone you chump.
because things have to happen...
yay bunch of updates  :muffin: *waits for another*
yeah... youtube is a good place to ask for updates *cough*
You might want to make sure the GF doesn't hear you say that. :lol:
:lol: yeah... good thing she doesn't come around here anymore... 
*JIN WITH HIS STOOGE*
  :angry: :thumbdown: :scolding: :temper: :mon kungfu: :pig realmad: :on voodoo: :gmon pissed: :smoke: :mon fierce: :kickass: :mon annoy: :bangchair: :fuckyou:
awww... kuya is looking out for ishiyoshi... :lol: as i have said, things have to happen *kuya=elder brother
Frick, Jin is on the move. I REFUSE to believe that he will win though. I have faith!!! :yep:
KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

i'm still in the boondocks, hence, the internet cafe so i can't make longer updates... plus the fact that i'm lazy... so here's another tiny update for us to chew on until i get back to civilization...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi held on to her sides as she walked out of their flat laughing. Their home smelled like burnt toast because there really was burnt toast from breakfast.

Rika followed closely behind her. She was still lost at how the toast could've burnt when she only left it in the kitchen for a few minutes to *attend* to Hitomi in the room. Probably it wasn't just a few minutes.

It was decided earlier after a few seconds of heated argument that Hitomi was to drop Rika off at the hospital since Ayumi would be having the whole day off.

The argument wasn't only about commuting vs. being dropped off but also staying at the hospital alone or to go get a bodyguard. Joseph would surely be there, Rika had repeatedly argued. Hitomi conceded, not wanting to give a hint that Joseph worried her too, for other reasons.

The hall was, as usual, dimly lit. Hitomi sure didn't like the ambiance but when she first move to the Philippines, this flat was the most convenient.

As they stepped into the lift, Hitomi held Rika's hand. "Ka-chan... I think I want to move house..."

Rika leaned her head on Hitomi' shoulder. "Why?"

"Well for one, it's getting a bit too congested in this side of town... Also, To-san knows where we live..."

"Would it matter if he did?"

"Well, he's very unpredictable... I don't know.... He might do something to hurt you..."

"Why would he?"

Hitomi turned and wrapped her arms around Rika. "To hurt me... because he knows I love you..."

"He's your father... Why would he want to hurt you?"

"I don't know.. but whenever I'm happy... like this... he does something to ruin everything..."

"Do what you want, To-chan... If you want to move, we will... Wherever you are, that's where I'll be..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA PREVAILS!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1031 on: November 02, 2008, 05:29:46 AM »
Oh no Rika's going to the hospital alone! Perfect time for Mayumi to put her plan into action.

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1032 on: November 02, 2008, 05:30:43 AM »

"Do what you want, To-chan... If you want to move, we will... Wherever you are, that's where I'll be..."

They are so freaking adorable together.

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1033 on: November 02, 2008, 05:31:24 AM »
Whoa, Rika burnt toast?! :lol: I wonder what they were doing that caused her to be away so long.... :twisted:
I agree, they should move b/c I'm pretty sure Jin's gonna do something bad soon.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1034 on: November 02, 2008, 06:09:03 AM »
"He's your father... Why would he want to hurt you?"

"I don't know.. but whenever I'm happy... like this... he does something to ruin everything..."
Come to think of it.. Why does he? Is he mental or something... ?

Suweeet... [baka langgamin!]

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #1035 on: November 02, 2008, 10:50:16 AM »
Rika followed closely behind her. She was still lost at how the toast could've burnt when she only left it in the kitchen for a few minutes to *attend* to Hitomi in the room. Probably it wasn't just a few minutes.
:mon evillaff: :mon mischief:

:mon lovelaff:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1036 on: November 02, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »
Oh no Rika's going to the hospital alone! Perfect time for Mayumi to put her plan into action.
Ah~ when it rains it pours...
They are so freaking adorable together.
  :yep: :yep: :yep: no doubt about it...
Whoa, Rika burnt toast?! :lol: I wonder what they were doing that caused her to be away so long.... :twisted:
I agree, they should move b/c I'm pretty sure Jin's gonna do something bad soon.
the question is how soon?
Come to think of it.. Why does he? Is he mental or something... ?
WHY, JIN??? WHY!?!?!
Suweeet... [baka langgamin!]
I've already dug a moat around them... hopefully, the ants won't make it...
:mon evillaff: :mon mischief:
:lol:
:mon lovelaff:
ishiyoshi =  :heart:

I just got back home from the boondocks... sigh... to all catholics, feliz dia del todos los muertos today...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The couple couldn't stop laughing at the burnt toast incident. Hitomi just can't forget how Rika looked when she pushed Hitomi off to run to the kitchen the moment she caught the scent of burning bread.

In all the gaiety, the thought of telling Rika about the debt ran through Hitomi's mind. It wasn't really that much of a problem. She couldn't predict how Rika would react but she doubted that Rika would get mad at her. It wasn't some criminal activity or some illegal transaction. Sure Hitomi did some procedures illegally but nothing harmful to anybody. She just wanted to keep things secret.

Rika kept on talking and talking as she laughed away. Hitomi kept a smile on as she planned out how she was going to tell Rika about parts of everything. She had to be careful not to bring up things beyond the years that the company was in her hands.

"... To-chan next time, you do *that* in the kitchen... for sake of the toast!" Rika looked at her lover naughtily before entwining herself on Hitomi's arm.

Hitomi laughed as she placed a hand on Rika's. "Ka-chan..."

"Hmm?" Rika turned to ask as the two walked closer to the door. They almost down at the first floor.

Hitomi sighed as the doors slid open. Silence followed as they stepped off the lift and into the lobby.

"Uh... Sorry to bring this up now... I can't really think of a proper time to talk about it--"

Without warning and seemingly out of nowhere, a hand slapped Rika's face hard. It was Jin. Apparently, he was expecting them.

Rika was shocked. She could only look at Hitomi for an explanation. An explanation Hitomi herself didn't have.

Before Jin could've said a word, a fist had flown to his face, sending him to the ground, followed by a foot to his chest. "How dare you lay a hand on her?!"

Jin slowly got up, undaunted by his daughter's retaliation. "I cannot believe you, Hicchan... I thought you were smarter than this... Then again, you didn't know what lying bastard the father of this Jezebeel was..." He paused a bit before looking at Rika with disgust. "... Tell me, Hicchan... how wide did this ... ... woman... of yours spread her legs to convince you to save her from debt?"

That question only had one answer and Hitomi knew it well.

She sent him to the floor again with a fist and a kick before taking a now-crying Rika in her arms and leading her to the car outside.

She could faintly hear Jin laughing behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AWW, CHARMY-SAMA... F**K YOU, JIN!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #1037 on: November 02, 2008, 11:09:03 AM »
"... To-chan next time, you do *that* in the kitchen... for sake of the toast!" Rika looked at her lover naughtily before entwining herself on Hitomi's arm.
Hekhekhek.. *that* huh?  :mon mischief:

Hitomi laughed as she placed a hand on Rika's. "Ka-chan..."

"Hmm?" Rika turned to ask as the two walked closer to the door. They almost down at the first floor.
oh dear.. here it comes..

"Uh... Sorry to bring this up now... I can't really think of a proper time to talk about it--"

Without warning and seemingly out of nowhere, a hand slapped Rika's face hard. It was Jin. Apparently, he was expecting them.

Rika was shocked. She could only look at Hitomi for an explanation. An explanation Hitomi herself didn't have.

Before Jin could've said a word, a fist had flown to his face, sending him to the ground, followed by a foot to his chest. "How dare you lay a hand on her?!"
OH WTH?!  :mon mad: :mon fire:

Jin slowly got up, undaunted by his daughter's retaliation. "I cannot believe you, Hicchan... I thought you were smarter than this... Then again, you didn't know what lying bastard the father of this Jezebeel was..." He paused a bit before looking at Rika with disgust. "... Tell me, Hicchan... how wide did this ... ... woman... of yours spread her legs to convince you to save her from debt?"
OH HELL NO! U SON OF A B**CH!!

That question only had one answer and Hitomi knew it well.

She sent him to the floor again with a fist and a kick before taking a now-crying Rika in her arms and leading her to the car outside.

She could faintly hear Jin laughing behind them.
Goddamn! Kill the freaking bastard Yossui!  :mon zoom: :on voodoo:
Rika...  :pen_cry: :gmon tears:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #1038 on: November 02, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »
@zay: you're commenting more again... thanks, man... i hope you're feeling better now...

@lollipopgirl: i'm glad i got you pissed at that little moment there...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitomi carefully pushed the door to a close, making sure that no part of Rika was in the way.

Rika neither made any move nor sound. She just sat in the car, seemingly lifeless, still stunned by what transpired in the lobby, grasping at straws at what Jin meant. Obviously, he knew Rika's father-- not in a good way.

Hitomi looked around before getting into the car. Just to make sure that Jin stayed put where he was.

She turned to look at Rika, who was still in tears. Rika made no effort to wipe the tears from her eyes nor to strap on her seat belt.

Hitomi extended her arm to grab the seatbelt from Rika's side to buckle it in. The silence was deafening. Hitomi really wished that Rika would ask questions now. She found it nearly impossible to open a conversation after what happened.

She reached into her pocket and got a handkerchief out. "Ka-chan..." She offered the handkerchief to Rika but she received no response. Rika didn't even look at it.

When Hitomi tried to wipe the tears herself, Rika turned her head away. "Ka-chan... " Hitomi paused. She really didn't have anything to say. Not that she knew what to say.

"Ano... ... gomen nasai... I didn't know that he was going to be there..." Hitomi leaned back, sinking into the leather seat of her Z4, before starting her engine.

"He said something about a debt..." Rika weakly said. There was no emotion in her words, not even a tone of curiosity. She sounded like she was reading from a script.

"Uh... yeah... about that... I was going to talk to you about that before he came..."

"I didn't do it with you to get out of debt..." Rika monotonously said.

"I know... I know you're not like that..." Hitomi tried to hold her hand but she pulled away. "Ka-chan..."

"I'm going to be late for my duties... I can't just rely on Joseph to cover for me all the time..."

"Ka-chan... I'm sorry..."

"Sorry about what? You're sorry that your father insulted me and my father? Or that you weren't fast enough to stop him from slapping me? Or about keeping me in the dark all this time?" Rika was Angry now and Hitomi knew it. Even if she had never seen Rika angry before, she felt it.

"My father's business crashed right in front of my eyes without knowing anything about how it worked and how it fell! My father committed suicide and my fiancee abandoned me without knowing the reason why! Don't you think I've had enough of blissful ignorance?!"

"I did this all for you! I didn't want to remind you of any of that! That debt was the last thing tying to that past! I just wanted us to have a fresh start!"

"What kind of fresh start is that? A fresh start that I'm not part of?!"

"Ka-chan, please..."

Silence took over the car and the only sound to be heard was the noise from the traffic. Almost half and hour had passed before somebody spoke again.

"Was Ayumi in on this?" Rika asked.

"Not until yesterday..."

"So she knew..."

"Only yesterday... ... ... Ka-chan, please... She was only doing her job... She is still working for me..."

"But she is my friend!"

"Ka-chan..."

"I trusted her... ... I trusted you. Why didn't you trust me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY-SAMA, please don't go hating Yossui~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #1039 on: November 02, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »
Previous update: HOLY CRAP!!!! :shocked: O hell no, Jin did NOT just slap Rika-chan!!!! :tama-mad: Fuck, and on top of that, he pretty much calls her a slut!!! :angry: *cracks knuckles and prepares to pound Jin herself*
This update: No.... :cry: Fuck, she's mad. I hope she can see that Yossy was only keeping it a secret to protect her. *starts to cry and beg* Please, Rika-chan!!! :grin:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Candy House