JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Milk

Author Topic: [TEAM K] SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread  (Read 533350 times)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: [TEAM K] SEXY ~ The Akimoto Sayaka Thread
« Reply #1640 on: August 13, 2014, 05:04:59 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1641 on: August 14, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »
Episode 18 (with Eng subs)

Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1642 on: August 24, 2014, 03:28:24 PM »

Special on Sayaka's character, Biku, with making of and special footage from the "Biku night" event!

Also, more footage of Sayaka's interview, and talk with Nakayama Masei-kun and director Amemiya Keita(At point 26:06)

(Translated from sasuga-kashira)
- Back in 2010, Amemiya director once offered Sayaka a role in GARO ~RED REQUIEM~ (movie)
However, they couldn’t sort out her schedule back then so she had to rejected it. So, after Amemiya director considered for a while, he decided to lock away that character and waited until today to offer Sayaka again.
Because Biku was written only for her. So when she rejected it, the director had to scrap the idea and created a completely new character for another actress, and you had Rekka in the movie instead.
Biku is basically a very stoic and manly character. She’s neither exactly a Makai Priest nor a Makai Knight. A professional who works underground.

- Nakayama Masei said when he first heard that Sayaka would play Biku, he couldn’t image how she would be like.
So they gave him Sayaka’s practice video, and when he watched it, Masei was astonished “Shit, she’s a real combat master ò____ó”
Sayaka: “Perhaps because I love it. I did Aikido for quite a long time. So I really like practicing fighting.”
When Masei still hadn’t have any idea how Raiga and Biku would face each other, he thought “If it’s going like this, I’m gonna lose to her as Nakayama Masei” *fails as a man*
So when they know Raiga and Biku just had an imaginary fight, he felt relieved XD

- The director told the skinny Masei to work out on his body more.
Sayaka: He still told you that?
Masei: Yeah…
Director: The MM Project! Masei Macho Project!
Sayaka: I’ll give you some good protein.
Director: Among these three people here, the only one who has abs is this person *points to Sayaka*

Man, Amemiya-san is hilarious! "Masei Macho project". XD It's true, you gotta love Sayaka and her martial arts skills and her muscles(especially the six pack)! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:09:37 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1643 on: August 31, 2014, 04:56:06 PM »
Sayaka and Mariko-sama together, in the Philippines, on today's Homu-kami(Homecoming)!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1644 on: September 20, 2014, 04:50:58 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1645 on: September 22, 2014, 01:31:51 PM »

(Source: silverwind tumblr)

This is SO going on my wallpaper. :3

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1646 on: September 29, 2014, 05:14:04 PM »
Sayaka Monday at a press conference for a new Morinaga yogurt drink called "Aloebene". :huhuh

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1647 on: November 01, 2014, 01:08:29 AM »
About one year old, but this Taiwan report
features Sayaka san, with a side serving of Mogi chan
'When push comes to shove!' :shocked

AKB48茂木忍卡位撞飛學妹 霸凌激鬥如甄嬛

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:24:39 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1649 on: November 28, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
Akimoto Sayaka shows off her belly button piercing
November 28, 2014

On November 27, former AKB48 member Akimoto Sayaka posted a photo onto Instagram.

Akimoto wrote on the daring photo, "In the middle of a calendar shoot." In the photo, she is seen wearing a black jacket over her naked body. Fans responded to the photo with comments such as, "Nice body" and "Too cool!"

Moreover, fans were surprised to see her navel pierced. They left comments saying, "You have your belly button pierced!!".

These days, Akimoto has been appearing on various TV and radio programs. Her starring film 'Mango to Akai Kurumaisu' is scheduled to open in theaters next year.

Source & Image: Cinema Today
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/11/akimoto-sayaka-shows-off-her-belly-button-piercing
- http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0068523

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1650 on: November 28, 2014, 03:58:11 PM »
Akimoto Sayaka shows off her belly button piercing
November 28, 2014

On November 27, former AKB48 member Akimoto Sayaka posted a photo onto Instagram.

Akimoto wrote on the daring photo, "In the middle of a calendar shoot." In the photo, she is seen wearing a black jacket over her naked body. Fans responded to the photo with comments such as, "Nice body" and "Too cool!"

Moreover, fans were surprised to see her navel pierced. They left comments saying, "You have your belly button pierced!!".

These days, Akimoto has been appearing on various TV and radio programs. Her starring film 'Mango to Akai Kurumaisu' is scheduled to open in theaters next year.

Source & Image: Cinema Today
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/11/akimoto-sayaka-shows-off-her-belly-button-piercing
- http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0068523

Did no one know that? :? Am I the only one who knew that?

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1651 on: December 28, 2014, 11:08:05 PM »

Anyone know where I can watch the whole play?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1652 on: January 13, 2015, 03:44:14 PM »
Double posted in Riho Oshioka's thread-

Riho san turns 22 in just two days,
and next month is the release of

『マンゴーと赤い車椅子』"Mango to Akai Kurumaisu"
(Mango and the Red Wheelchair) which stars
Sayaka Akimoto and Naoto.

Riho will play Chihiro Tonosaki, a room mate of Sayaka at the hospital,
Who along with other patients, gives hope to Sayaka's
character, recently injured.

Director Shigeo Nakakura is a wheelchair user due to a degenerative illness.

Here is a trailer:

秋本才加主演『マンゴーと赤い車椅子』予告編

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1653 on: February 17, 2015, 06:20:07 PM »

Source: sasuga-kashira's tumblr
Sayaka is part of the cast in musical “Sherlock Holmes 2 ~Bloody Game~” 2015

This is a remake from a famous Korean musical, which obviously grabbed a bunch of musical awards in its original country.

The 1st season ran earlier this year. The 2nd season “Bloody Game” will start on 26th April next year.

This time the story will be based on the case of “Jack the Ripper”. Sayaka plays Maria Clara, a blind girl who held the voice of god and created miracles. She’s the one who held the key to solve this case. Following her like shadow is a man called Edgar.

The show will run from 26th Apr to 10th May in Tokyo and other places to cone later. 1st season got DVD released so I hope this one will too.

Offline Ribbon no Rappapa

• Akimoto Sayaka, Nakazawa & Oshima Yuko lover
« Reply #1654 on: February 25, 2015, 11:47:34 PM »
It seems only right that my first post goes to Sayaka. :) I do <3 her so. I can't wait to hear more about the Sherlock Holmes musical! I want to hear Sayaka sing. :D

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1655 on: February 26, 2015, 01:38:16 AM »
I can't wait to hear more about the Sherlock Holmes musical! I want to hear Sayaka sing. :D

Well, it's not her singing, but I did find a video of the press conference. And we do get to hear these two Sherlock's, from the original Korean version and the Japanese version, sing. :3

Akimoto Sayaka(秋元才加)@17.2 2015 musical Sherlock Holmes 2 Production conference

And here's some more news for you Sayaka fans. Just in case you don't already know.

Sayaka's GARO character, Biku, is starring in her very own movie! "Yamigiri no chi" The movie is set to premiere in Autumn this year.

You're welcome. ;3

« Reply #1656 on: February 26, 2015, 02:57:52 AM »
That is just awesome! I can't wait til both of these come out! Thanks for sharing all this awesome Sayaka news Ruka! Ilu for it. :D The world needs more Sayaka. <3

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1657 on: February 26, 2015, 03:26:03 AM »
Thanks for sharing all this awesome Sayaka news Ruka! Ilu for it. :D The world needs more Sayaka. <3

Arigato! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh, one last thing, poster of Biku-sama~

« Reply #1658 on: February 26, 2015, 04:38:38 PM »
...O.O Sayaka is so perfect. <3 I want to see her in action as Biku. :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #1659 on: March 07, 2015, 09:41:05 PM »
Sayaka was on Japanese version of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" game show?

Will she win? Watch and see! :3

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Milk