JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Yourself

Author Topic: [12/??] Tsugunaga Momoko e-Hello!  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
[12/??] Tsugunaga Momoko e-Hello!
« on: November 08, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »

http://www.e-lineup.com/products/item_Info.php?itemID=277

"Pre-Momo" the release of more than a year

Momoko Tsugunaga harness the new world, and tried a different approach to previous work is the work at all.

In this work, the number of costumes worn by Momoko Tsugunaga is six.
To give one example, and Santa Claus in these times it is difficult to remove poor little flower girls and maid and luxurious clothes.

The new approach described earlier in this six costumes, and ordered all meaning.

Castles of Europe was revived on the stage in Japan, please stay tuned to tears with laughter 巨編 excitement there.

Tsugunaga Momoko fan (have sound) who are ordered to work with a lot to enjoy.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [12/??] Tsugunaga Momoko e-Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:38:19 PM »
I'm tempted to order this.  I'm not a great fan of the e-hello DVD's cause they don't really have the girls doing anything much other than posing in front of the camera.  I prefer the older solo DVD's where they actually did stuff.  That and the fact that these e-hello's cost me more than the older solo DVD's due to proxy buyer fees.

But that said, Momo is pure awesomeness and I did buy her last e-hello.  I'm sure a vid preview will be along in a few days and momo's supreme cuteness will crush any resistance I have to buying this DVD :lol:

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 09:16:38 PM »
Also to mention Momochi's DVD is more expensive with 3,300yen than other solo DVDs but at least some* will have a special Christmas present from Momochi (*maybe even all... at least I don't see a limitation). Shipping is end of December so it's going to be like a Christmas present itself as well  :D

I'm going to get this one~
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 08:26:45 AM »

thought it wasn't legit lol. the disclaimer at the start caught me off guard.   :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT :lol:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »
Nice trailer  :wub:

Good news for all Momochi fans!  :w00t:

CDJapan sells the DVD as well: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UFBW-2037
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread

Offline Zorr

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »
^CDJapan is selling it!  Awww hell yeah! :D

But WTF at the preview.  That totally wasn't what I was expecting.  In fact, I don't even know what to expect from this DVD now.  Is it a mini movie?  Will there be the typical idolish posing scenes?  Is Momo on her way to world domination? XD

All I know is that I'm definitely getting this :)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 01:38:49 AM »
Looks nice! Wish we could see the rest of the outfits already but maybe there will be another digest and if not it will be even more exciting to get the dvd~
Momochi such a pro at posing yet you sometimes catch her looking around with just her eyes for one second (usually followed by a smile)

I'm getting two copies now, one directly from elineup and one from cdjapan just to make sure I get one (in case I messed up the elineup one) and that I get any extra although cdjapan has it in the Japanese description and is known for sending also all extra stuff but still, just in this case since I can afford the luxury for once.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:57:58 PM by nachdenki »

Offline capsulefan

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 10:04:57 PM »
very kawaii, thx for posting

JpnImg.com - lots of Japanese beauty, ad-free for your enjoyment

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Yourself