JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Girls - Peanuts Butter Jelly Love

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759442 times)

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1300 on: February 29, 2012, 02:30:38 AM »
I was thinking about ordering a shirt from the Fuji TV store, but I heard that Japanese shirts run one to two sizes smaller compared to western shirts.  Just wanted to get some confirmation as to whether this is true or not.  Also, it seems like the more popular members' shirts are always sold out.  I've known about that, but any idea on how to go about buying those shirts?  Just check the online store often, or...? Thanks.  8)
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1301 on: February 29, 2012, 03:04:16 AM »
I was thinking about ordering a shirt from the Fuji TV store, but I heard that Japanese shirts run one to two sizes smaller compared to western shirts.  Just wanted to get some confirmation as to whether this is true or not.  Also, it seems like the more popular members' shirts are always sold out.  I've known about that, but any idea on how to go about buying those shirts?  Just check the online store often, or...? Thanks.  8)

I have an M size shirt. I'll post the measurements later.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1302 on: March 01, 2012, 02:35:27 PM »
For the shirt size. I refered to Printstar http://www.tomsj.com/ebook2/#4 the company that prints the numbering shirt

Height(cm)   Chest Size(cm)
S    155-165      80-88
M   165-175      88-96
L   175-185     96-104
XL  175-185    104-112

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #1303 on: March 01, 2012, 08:33:56 PM »
Thanks a ton!  :thumbup
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1304 on: March 02, 2012, 02:52:33 PM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1305 on: March 04, 2012, 11:36:19 AM »
Nicohachi Live (3/4) http://www.youtube.com/user/nikohachilive
== 1st stage
Moteki no Uta
S.O.W Sense of Wonder
-MC
SISTER
Soushokukei Carnival
4U
-MC
Meniwa aoba yama hototogisu hatsukoi
Sara sara kyuuti ko
-MC
Stay with me (24,25) == other option (21,22)
Ganbare otome
-MC closing

==2nd stage
SUNRISE
Koigokoro
-MC
Kimi ga suki
Love Magic Fever
Konayuki ga mau machinami de
-MC
3 dome no kinenbi (3,14) == other option(12,15)
-MC
eve
Don't be afraid
MAMORE!!!
-MC closing
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:17:15 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1306 on: March 04, 2012, 06:18:50 PM »
@ Hatix :

I've just checked Acchi Muite Pie, haven't you updated Idoling!!! episodes yet?? I've seen in fuji tv websites, should be around #843. I'm really sorry if you're busy.

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1307 on: March 04, 2012, 10:27:49 PM »
@ Hatix :

I've just checked Acchi Muite Pie, haven't you updated Idoling!!! episodes yet?? I've seen in fuji tv websites, should be around #843. I'm really sorry if you're busy.
We had a little trouble since FujiTV change something to their FOD site yet again and had to sort that out first, but we're back on track now  :peace: :thumbsup

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1308 on: March 05, 2012, 02:42:33 AM »
@ Hatix :

We had a little trouble since FujiTV change something to their FOD site yet again and had to sort that out first, but we're back on track now  :peace: :thumbsup

Thanks!!! now we're moving again!!  :D :D :D

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1309 on: March 11, 2012, 01:33:43 PM »
Idoling!!! Fanclub 24th Birthday Event 2012.02.25 Part 2
--->Part 1<---

Super short report of the second part!

Idoling!!! Outro Game!
Rules were easy, but the game was surprisingly hard. lol. They'd play an outro consisting of literally 1-3 seconds, and you had to guess what song it was, fans VS the birthday kids. If no one got it right they'd extend it with a few more seconds. Funny thing is even the girls themselves had huge problems. :lol: The one fangirl that got Shokugyou: Idol right away was so badass, though. lol. During the very last outro with us fans in the lead I guessed Ganbare Otome on Hyakkaryouran which hinted Manami to vote for an old song and she got it right which gave them 30 billion points. :lol: But! ...in short we all got chocolate again and got to hear Manami sing AI's "Story" for a bit. (This was the same song for her Jukuhachi request on 2/14 by the way) Still, the best part of the whole game was Umeko and the members ignoring a loud-mouthed zealous fan that raised his hand for almost every song... lol If you're ever in Japan and happen to see some dude with headphones on blasting Idoling!!! while headbanging to it, it's most likely him.

After the game was the handshake event/Ume-Taaalk again. This time the staff had prepared a panel like the Idoling!!! Bingo from the previous event and Umeko had to comment on the other members' thoughts about her. Sucks that there isn't any footage of this, because Umeko did a fine job as the MC. :thumbup

With the handshake event taking up more than an hour there wasn't much time left, but the girls had prepared some festivities beforehand for us fans. I already saw it the first time so it wasn't much of a surprise, but it was definitely worth it. lol. Kaede and Manami did story telling with handdrawn pictures of "Suika-Taro"... aka a parody of Momotaro. :lol: It was all over the place as one would expect.

Yurippe got on stage with her acoustic guitar doing a rendition of Doraemon. :lol: Well, she's doing a lot better considering it's been a few months since she began playing... But still, it was so bad it was good. :P

Anyway, let me end this with one of my favorite moments from the event:

Kaede: "There was this one time when I was just walking down the street when I noticed someone I kind of recognized... At first I thought it was some famous person but it turned out to be a fan"
Audience: LOL

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1310 on: March 11, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
Still, the best part of the whole game was Umeko and the members ignoring a loud-mouthed zealous fan that raised his hand for almost every song... lol If you're ever in Japan and happen to see some dude with headphones on blasting Idoling!!! while headbanging to it, it's most likely him.

:lol: I know this guy. I had the pleasure of lining up near him during a Shinahachi live andhe was next to me while lining up for the 5th gen live. Definitely not quite right in his head.

Still, Idoling!!! have some of the weirdest fan compared to other idol groups XD

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1311 on: March 11, 2012, 05:31:50 PM »
Indeed, I've seen at least 5 different people muttering/talking to themselves in different situations. lol

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #1312 on: March 14, 2012, 09:33:33 PM »
I'm curious if anyone knows more about this. It's a DVD that's coming out starring Maipuru, Ton-chan, Rurika, Suu-chan, Umeko, Hii-chan and Yurippe. Found out about in on the Idoling blog site
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20120308001.html

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1313 on: March 14, 2012, 10:48:41 PM »
Gekidan Idoling!!!
The 13 days theatrical play at Tokyo tower they did in december 2011. There are many "unreleased songs" they performed there as part of the story according to 2ch.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #1314 on: March 16, 2012, 07:35:21 PM »
It sounds interesting, I'll have to consider whether to get it to add to my collection.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1315 on: March 18, 2012, 11:29:08 AM »
Nicohachi Live (3/18)

==1st stage
Meniwa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi
-MC
Haruiro no Sora
Stay with me (6,9,17,25)
Don't be afraid
Shokugyou: Idol
-MC
Bakkyun (6,9,15) -Win by vote. Other option: omoi no uta
-MC
Baby blue
Poolside Daisakusen
Yarakai Heart

==2nd stage
Kokuhaku
Kishuhen
-MC
Don't think Feel!!!
Jenny wa gokigen naname (6,13,20)
MAMORE!!!
Alphabet de kore nanda
-MC
NAGARA (17,20,19,15) -Asahi win by vote
-MC
friend
Mujouken Koufuku
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:14:10 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1316 on: March 22, 2012, 02:55:41 AM »
Anybody have watched this?
 http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=45250
It's quite fun watching Maipuru and Aichan's interaction wtih the guests  :D
Some of the guests even offered them to appear in their TV shows  :P

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #1317 on: March 22, 2012, 07:35:06 PM »
Wow~~

What happend? Next time,Idoling seems not in からの~.

No name on the home page of からの.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1318 on: March 27, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »
Anybody know what's this about? hell, whatever it is, they got to perform in the freakin SSA!  :w00t:
http://exittunesacademy.jp/artist0506

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1319 on: March 28, 2012, 03:24:32 AM »
Thanks, but i mean more specific what kind of event is it? :P what is Exit Tunes Academy, anyway?  :nervous

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Country Girls - Peanuts Butter Jelly Love