JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: Waiting for You (SayaNana OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 1420 times)

Offline shakure_48

• てっぺんとったんで
Waiting for You (SayaNana OS) - COMPLETED
« on: June 22, 2015, 07:43:17 PM »
Just a silly oneshot I've written... instead of the essay that dues tomorrow.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamada Nana stood on the cliff that overlooked the beautiful blue sea of Namba town, her eyes trained in the distant. It was her habit to climb up to the cliff everyday after her shift at the bar and just stand there. She was waiting for a certain ship - more particularly the ship of her beloved.

The war had ended long ago, yet that person still had yet to come back. The townsfolk told her to stop waiting, that “that person” possibly could have died in combat, or have found a new life in who-knows-where and would never return to this unheard-of little town -after all, 9 years had passed and there was still no sign of “that person”, dead or live.

But Nana refused to believe them, and came to the cliff everyday anyway. Part of her could sense that her special one is still out there, on the way back, and could arrive at the town harbor any time. She would wait everyday until sunset, and repeat day after day.

Today, too, there was no sign of that ship. Disappointed, Nana returned to her house, and prepared for the next day of work.

“Still no sign of her, huh?” her housemate, Yoshida Akari asked. Same as Nana, Akari also had her lover Jonishi Kei away together with Nana’s beloved. In fact they used to wait together on that cliff, but then the news from the frontier claimed that Keicchi had been declared captured and Akari fell the sky falling down on her. Since then Akari also stopped waiting; and only Nana could understand how heartbroken her friend was inside.

Nana felt grateful that she hadn’t received any news at all, so she still had hope to hold on, to keep waiting on that damn cliff. And so she waited, patiently as ever.

Another year passed, which means Nana had been waiting for ten years. By this time her hope was about to falter. But her thoughts of happy memory together with her loved one powered up her hope a little bit more; and she told herself that she would wait only one more day. Everyday.

Her years of waiting paid off at last. The ship she was waiting for finally arrived at Namba harbor one fine summer day, the main sail had the image of a leopard. The captain of the ship was a woman in her late 20s with short black hair, dressed in an Imperial Naval Captain uniform. Hearing the news, Nana immediately dropped the mugs she was holding and ran as fast as she could to the harbor. She couldn’t believe in her eyes. Her beloved was really there, not just safe and sound, but also successful as well.

Despite being surrounded by the crowd, the Captain still managed to recognize Nana among all the townsfolk, and quickly made way to the barmaid.

“Sayaka…” Nana said, brought her hand up to stroke Sayaka’s cheek. “You’re… here. After so many years.” “Yes, here I am… with you.” Sayaka pulled Nana into a tight embrace. “I will never leave your side again.”

And Nana was not the only one that felt happy. Among the crew of Sayaka’s ship, there was one woman with a small stature and dressed as an Imperial Naval Commander. She ran to Akari’s side and hugged her tightly.

“Akari!”

“Keicchi!” Akari cried. “I am not dreaming, am I?”

“If you’re dreaming, then so am I”

“They said you were captured by the enemy…”

“I was… but let’s not talk about that now. I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.” They just remained in each other’s arms

That night, the town threw a celebration for the return of their champions. Literally everyone wanted to dance with the town’s heroes, so Sayaka and Nana barely got anytime together, until Sayaka excused herself for being tired after a long journey. The couple walked up to the cliff where Nana used to wait for her lover to return.

“So, I heard that you wait for me up here, everyday.” the Captain spoke up.

“Well, yeah…” Nana said, blushing. “It had already become a habit before I know it.”

“Have you ever thought about giving up?”

“To be honest, I have… I kept telling myself that I would only wait for one more day. But then when I woke up in the morning, I had a feeling that you maybe returning and then I found myself waiting again.”

“You idiot…What if I had really died and never return?” Sayaka asked.

Nana shook her head and leaned on Sayaka’s shoulder.

“I will still be waiting for you, my love.”
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:19:12 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Waiting for You (Surprise pairing)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 08:00:52 PM »
Nice story  keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Waiting for You (Surprise pairing)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 08:03:51 PM »
SayaNana, eh? That's interesting turn of event. xD

But I see you used KeiRin there. I love that. :P
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI