JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yi Ge Ren De Jing Cai

Author Topic: (5/30) Ayaya's 20th single release ~~  (Read 10300 times)

Offline century

• Member+
Re: (5/30) Ayaya's 20th single release ~~
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 07:16:56 PM »
I'll be blunt about this.

GAM is ruining Aya.

Offline Shug

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 09:12:27 PM »
Has anyone found out yet why this single was cancelled?

Everything seems to be real quiet about it.
Can't find any news, updates or reason anywhere.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 02:23:56 AM »
I'll be blunt about this.

GAM is ruining Aya.

Not really lol.

Her solo career has been pretty dead long before GAM. I think GAM is actually keeping me more interested in her than any of her solo projects from the past two years did lol

I though this was supposed to be some kind of revival, but I guess not.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2007, 04:23:53 AM »
I've lost interest in her altogether, but I hope this will be good, or semi-good, or gets released at all. Naked Songs was a letdown.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2007, 11:49:36 PM »
Naked Songs was totally a let-down, I agree on that  :-\

I do hope that this single really isn't cancelled, though!

Offline claymore

• Shining Hustler
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 04:13:49 PM »
Sadly it is cancelled. That probably makes GAM fans happy because that means aya's solo releases won't get in the way of more GAM releases. Aya has been used to promote other hp singers by being put into groups like GAM, Def Diva, and Nun. Being put in those groups affects her image as a solo singer and does not help her. UFA has no idea of how to help her solo career and really does not care. Cancelling this single proves that.
"This isn’t an invention, it’s a responsibility. We need to study this, and if we find that it will help mankind move peacefully forward, then we shall share it’s teachings, because we are not only men of science, we are men of hope."

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 09:40:00 PM »
Honestly I wonder if a solo career is even what Aya wants (in terms of music).  I have the impression that if she really wanted to continue releasing singles/albums she would have been given something by now (am I wrong to assume she has some control over her career?  If you think about it, GAM pushed for an album/tour and they got it.. I really doubt that UFA would deny Aya new material if that's what she was really aiming for).

I think in some ways, GAM is doing the opposite of ruining Aya's music career- if it weren't for the unit, would we even be hearing from her (music wise)?

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2007, 12:27:05 AM »
I think in some ways, GAM is doing the opposite of ruining Aya's music career- if it weren't for the unit, would we even be hearing from her (music wise)?

100% agreed ~ Aya's last few solo releases haven't done nearly as well as her past ones, and with UFA constantly giving her ballads, I think she was losing a lot of her fan base XD

Like a friend of mine said, Ayaya was much more fun before she grew up XD

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2007, 09:27:18 AM »
Like a friend of mine said, Ayaya was much more fun before she grew up XD

Right, I see where that comes from,but that's really kind of sad~ because when she performs, she still, absolutly has the same fun energy she always had, only now it's mixed with more confidence than ever before.

I think UFA's messed with her career so much by believing mature must = ballads :tama-mad: noooot true. xD

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »
Oh, this is pretty gay.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 01:53:17 PM »
Aya needs to do a collab with Skapara!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Yi Ge Ren De Jing Cai