JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou

Author Topic: The TaeYeon Thread  (Read 1448214 times)

Offline kingleo

• Member+
Re: The TaeYeon Thread
« Reply #960 on: April 13, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
New Tae Yeon's interview photos for Midnight Sun!

Tae Yeon was casted in musical "Midnight Sun" and we have reported the news a few weeks ago.

She was recently interviewed about the musical and she took a few photos during the interview,please take a look at the photos!

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #961 on: April 14, 2010, 11:07:32 AM »
Taeyeon's cousin, Hany!  :inlove:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #962 on: April 14, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »
Between Taeyeon's brother and now cousin I'm starting to think the family has some kind of cloning technology going on. They all have the same face. :shocked:

Also THis hair is pretty jawsome  :thumbup

Some bts from her musical practice.

I heard her and the rest of the cast have been getting along really well. Going out to eat together and what not.  :thumbup
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:47:38 AM by zoolander »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #963 on: April 15, 2010, 07:10:56 PM »
Hanging out with the cast and crew are what helps make a great production.  One team, one goal.  Phil Jackson told Kobe Bryant to hang out with the Lakers at clubs and restaurants, and he never understood why until they started improving on the court.  Taeyeon understands, the rest of the gang understands.  I hope we get to see some sort of televised version of this someday.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #964 on: April 16, 2010, 06:34:10 AM »
....I saw some clips of the Sunny and Hyosung (Secret) Chinchin bora..... BUT ALL OF SECRET WENT TO CHINCHIN?! :bleed eyes: Gotta look for that.

Taeyeon's cousin, Hany!  :inlove:
Actually, that's not her cousin :/ Taeyeon's secretive of her family and she never uploaded those pictures and Taeyeon's never talked about her cousin and the bear on ChinChin... if she did, she would have shown pictures herself. Plus, those photos don't look like selca's at all. It almost looks like the girl is posing as a model.
>>MORE ABOUT THAT here<<

>>More rehearsal pictures for the musical<<

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #965 on: April 16, 2010, 08:13:40 AM »
Leaders of idol groups are having a gathering on Chin Chin!

How many group leaders can you find in the photos above??

4 is my answer.Tae Yeon is always the leader of SNSD despite the rumour saying that she is no longer a leader of SNSD.Besides Tae Yeon,we have leaders such as F.Cuz's Jinon,SHINee's Onew and Secret's Hyo Sung.

Sunny is not too bad either,she also has a special position in SNSD,the "Aegyo Queen"!

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #966 on: April 16, 2010, 08:14:43 AM »
Taeyeon: 「Although It's My First Time Acting, I Want to Do Really Well」

With early reported a while back that SNSD's leader Taeyeon was set to star in the musical Song of the Sun. Taeyeon commented a bit on her upcoming musical.

This will be Taeyeon's first time starring in a musical, so the stress and exhaustion, not to mention the frustration is naturally going to be there. After her first practice, Taeyeon said

My willpower is strong, and I'm really healthy, but I'm mentally tired. Because it's my first time, everything is new. Dancing in a musical is completely different from regular choreography. Because there are so many actors, if you don't keep up, you miss steps. Having to sing the dialogue is the hardest, and I got criticized a lot about having to deliver the dialogue clearly.

For those that don't know what Song of the Sun is about, it's based on a Japanese novel that centers around a girl named Kaoru (played by Taeyeon) who has a disease that prevents her from going out during the day. She later falls in love with a surfer by the name of Koji.

About her character, Taeyeon stated, 「Unlike the novel, in the musical, Kaoru is not a constantly sad character. Although she is sick, she exaggerates her actions to gain laughter from others, likes singing, and shows a bright face.」

Not only has Taeyeon been preparing for the musical by dancing, singing, and acting, but because her character Kaoru is a singer and songwriter, Taeyeon also has to learn the guitar. Seems like she is really putting a lot of effort and dedication into her musical debut.

Although Taeyeon has to work hard for the upcoming musical, she does not regret her decision to join. When she was younger, she always dreamed of being in a musical, but due to her busy schedule with ChinChin radio and her appearances on variety shows, Taeyeon was not able to pursue her dream.

About her role models, Taeyeon looks up to singers turned musical actresses, like Ok JuHyun from Fin.K.L. and Bada from SES. TaeYeon also stated that she wanted to live not as 『TaeYeon of SNSD』, but as musical actress 『Kaoru』.

The first show is going to be on May 7th, and will go on until the 29th. Wishing Taeyeon the best of luck with Song of the Sun!

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #967 on: April 18, 2010, 07:45:33 PM »
Tae Yeon's Weekly Chin Chin Corner (3rd week of April)

What a spectacular week! Mass spam of Chin Chin pictures released and an awesome bora! SNSD's very own Sunny (Taeng's current roommate) joined the bora as well as other idol group leaders. You should know these familiar faces by now. So without further ado, let the Chin Chin love spread begin!

Offline OMGdonuts

« Reply #968 on: April 19, 2010, 08:17:04 AM »
Taeyeon is quitting chin chin on april 25th :O

http://news.nate.com/view/20100419n11527

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #969 on: April 19, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »
Dunno about you guys but I consider this a great news. This DJ gig has been doing damages to her voice for years! Now maybe she'll be back singing like the old days.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #970 on: April 19, 2010, 10:18:38 PM »
I'm happy yet sad at the same time. Sad that she has done a wonderful job as a radio DJ. I'm more than happy because now she has more time to rest and can now put more effort into her musical and later on those overseas promotions.

Hopefully the DJ who will replace Tae will keep up the work that she will leave behind.

Offline [R-748]

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #971 on: April 20, 2010, 05:30:43 AM »

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #972 on: April 20, 2010, 07:26:47 AM »
DJ Tae Yeon says goodbye!

Tae Yeon's resignation as a DJ of Chin Chin radio is undoubtedly a huge loss for Chin Chin as well as fans.

Fans got to see some dorky side of Tae Yeon on the show in the past through the show and of course many photos of Tae Yeon are sahred frequently.This might be the last set of Chin Chin photos featuring DJ Tae Yeon,hope that she can visit the show frequently and show us more dorky poses!

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #973 on: April 20, 2010, 07:33:11 AM »
Tae Yeon failed to stop her tears at Chin Chin

We have reported yesterday that Tae Yeon of SNSD officially resigned as a DJ of Chin Chin Radio.

She could not help herself and burst into tears when she was DJing for the very last time during the show yesterday.She was touched as many fans sent in messages asking her not to leave.

You should listen to the audio below,can you hold your tears after listening to it?

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #974 on: April 21, 2010, 11:16:20 AM »
Tae Yeon introduced the new DJ,IU!

It has been confirmed that IU & BEAST's Doo Joon will replace Tae Yeon temporarily as the DJs of Chin Chin.

Some official photos of Chin Chin have been released recently where Tae Yeon said goodbye to IU & Supreme Team.

However,Tae Yeon never forgets to introduce the new DJ,IU,hope that she can become a DJ who is as good as Tae Yeon in the future!!

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #975 on: April 21, 2010, 06:04:47 PM »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #976 on: April 22, 2010, 04:59:23 PM »
This performance would be way sexier if the gropey dances were female, kills it for me a little, although the guys are hot!

I find this pic randomly amusing XD

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #977 on: April 22, 2010, 06:18:39 PM »
Taeyeon plays an OPM song on Chin Chin

We shall enjoy the remaining shows of Taeyeon on Chin Chin because in a few days the new MC's IU and Dongjoon will be taking over her spot because she has to leave due to having too much activities on her plate.

Anyways, on her radio show yesterday, Something caught the netizens eye.

Taeyeon played "Whenever,Wherever,Whatever" by MYMP a Philippine OPM band and she even sang a part of it. It was funny how she tried to pronounce it and Taeyeon was as cute as ever.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #978 on: April 23, 2010, 05:18:23 AM »
I knew it would be IU and the BEAST guy would be taking over. :lol:

It's kind of bitter sweet. It was obviously a big commitment but she also seemed to love doing it and made lots of friends and fans.

At least with the way she helped rake in the advertisers and build Chinchin into a powerhouse she certainly wont have trouble getting another gig if she should ever feel the urge to return to DJing.

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #979 on: April 27, 2010, 08:34:16 AM »
Tae Yeon's Chin Chin Radio (Final Update)

And with the last bora being just yesterday, 100425, here is the last batch of updated pictures featuring Tae Yeon with her lovely members of SNSD. Tae Yeon did say she'll be back, but let's not be too excited about it yet. Until she really does come back or not, here's the last Chin Chin post for now. Taeng DJ.. FOREVER~!

Here's a collage of all Chin Chin pictures mashed up into one from 08-10 <3

And to anybody who may have missed the bora on Sunday, here's a few cuts.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - To Aru Mahou