JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: Idoling!!! - Open Sub project  (Read 101393 times)

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
Re: Idoling!!! - Open Sub project
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2013, 11:06:29 AM »
OMG. I didn't realize that you guys have been so resurrected here lately. I am now 10 or so subbed episodes behind, lol. Awesome work, thank you so much to everyone who is doing these. I now need to see which of those episodes I can still get on H!O . . .

Edit: Wow! I made the comment assuming that the tally on page 7 was up to date . . . now I realize that I am more like 20 episodes behind. Unreal.

You lost your password to your old account?

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2013, 08:29:52 PM »
No. Technically I have never been to this site until now. I had been getting the subs from Acchie Mutie Pie, not actually knowing where the subs were being posted originally I guess. I though they were being directly put up there, so when the whole mediafire tragedy descended, I actually thought my Idoling!!! fandom was going to die because I was unaware of anywhere else where the subs were . . . and in theory it did for a while, until now.

And so going along with the mediafire thing, obviously we are in a much harder situation to get episodes these days. I managed to acquire 863, 865, 904, 919, 924, 928, and 929 from H!O, buit that still leaves a very large list of episodes I will need to find some day. Again, I can't believe how many subs have been put out here in the last few months; it's amazing. Now I just need to figure out how to put them all to use in the long run, lol.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2013, 09:33:44 PM »
No. Technically I have never been to this site until now. I had been getting the subs from Acchie Mutie Pie, not actually knowing where the subs were being posted originally I guess. I though they were being directly put up there, so when the whole mediafire tragedy descended, I actually thought my Idoling!!! fandom was going to die because I was unaware of anywhere else where the subs were . . . and in theory it did for a while, until now.

And so going along with the mediafire thing, obviously we are in a much harder situation to get episodes these days. I managed to acquire 863, 865, 904, 919, 924, 928, and 929 from H!O, buit that still leaves a very large list of episodes I will need to find some day. Again, I can't believe how many subs have been put out here in the last few months; it's amazing. Now I just need to figure out how to put them all to use in the long run, lol.

List the episodes you need at the moment.  I'll work on getting them up for you.
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2013, 02:24:13 AM »
I'm going to grab a few of these when I get home tonight, I've never actually grabbed any of these subbed, since I understand most of what's going on with my level of Japanese, but I'm sure I miss little jokes here and there, so I'll check them out soon

I've also been thinking, I've kinda been wanting to work on some subs for Idoling stuff.  Its been a while since I worked on sub projects, but I did a lot of work on a major video game translation project a few years ago and did a few H!P things in the past, but I'd definitely be capable of timing or proof-reading type stuff if you guys need any help.  I don't have the time to devote to translating stuff in full right now, but I'll definitely help out with smaller stuff if you guys need anything. Let me know by PM or whatever if you do  :otomerika:

Also, is there ANY way I could possibly request for someone to upload episode 448 with disco Idoling? I've wanted to see it for so long but could never find anything but screen caps. I'd really appreciate if someone has it, if you can throw it up on MF or something. Thank you if anyone can help.  :bow:

(Mod edit: keep it in one post, please.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:31:09 AM by Ayabie »

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2013, 09:47:25 AM »
448's subs don't work.  Technically, they're there, but they need to be timed.  It was one of the episodes I uploaded too early by mistake.  That said, here's the episode:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2289710123/Idoling!!!%20-%2020081209%20%23448.wmv.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/3747961427/Idoling!!!%20-%2020081209%20%23448.wmv.part2.rar

http://www.putlocker.com/file/9B1B6A14E7BF0088
http://www.putlocker.com/file/D95604DE74BF906F

I'm in the middle of translating 650 at the moment. Once that's done, I'll go back and fix some subs that don't work.  Just to remind everyone, the following subs don't work or are incomplete:

98, 421, 432, 439, 448, 458, 466, 467, 471, 483, 600
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:08:29 PM by Code001 »

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2013, 06:37:05 PM »
Cool, I'm going to start timing #448 very shortly here, but the download link you put up for the episode doesn't work, so I'll need a good DL for the episode before I can start working on it.

EDIT: I guess RS and most sharing sites are having some issues today. It might work later, I'll keep trying.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:44:04 PM by AEUGNewtype »

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
Added a mirror. If that doesn't work, I'll just deal with it once the episode is ready to be released with subs.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 08:26:52 PM by Code001 »

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2013, 10:33:03 PM »
That would be awesome if you could upload any of them for me. I will proceed to list a bunch, but I of course am not expecting that you will be able to upload them all quickly or anything like that, I just figure that you can upload whichever ones are easiest for you.
I need 778, 779, 784, 787, 792, 797, 799, 828, 829, 858, 860, 861, 862, 866, 868. That's all of the newer ones. I also need 13 others going backwards, but I figured I might as well start with these. Again, any that you can get for me would be appreciated.

On a side note: I noticed you guys talking about 448. I have a copy of that which is subtitled, and I never noticed anything wrong with it. Are you saying the timing was just off with it a bit, and maybe I couldn't tell?

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2013, 10:44:12 PM »
That would be awesome if you could upload any of them for me. I will proceed to list a bunch, but I of course am not expecting that you will be able to upload them all quickly or anything like that, I just figure that you can upload whichever ones are easiest for you.
I need 778, 779, 784, 787, 792, 797, 799, 828, 829, 858, 860, 861, 862, 866, 868. That's all of the newer ones. I also need 13 others going backwards, but I figured I might as well start with these. Again, any that you can get for me would be appreciated.

On a side note: I noticed you guys talking about 448. I have a copy of that which is subtitled, and I never noticed anything wrong with it. Are you saying the timing was just off with it a bit, and maybe I couldn't tell?

anarchangelic if you want small files you could always download off dailymotion, search for user yasu_angel then just use keepvid or savevideo.me. It's only 380p though but file size is only 100mb+ per episode. I got episodes 860, 861, 862, 866, 868 from there, then just rename the subtitle and file the same.

Code I've been trying to practice to time using aegisub, pretty hard to do  XD

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2013, 01:49:44 AM »
I'm almost done timing #448 v2, it should be done by later tonight and I'll do a final QA when I get home from work.

One more question though, I'm seeing the episode for the first time and its great, but apparently there were more than one Disco Idoling episodes? Does anyone know how many more there were or which numbers they were? We have this banner here with a picture of Ruri, Yazappai and Ami dressed as the Supremes, and I really want to see that one too.

Thanks if anyone can help, and its cool to be a part of this team!

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2013, 01:59:43 AM »
^ 2 episodes in total. #449 is the other one.

Check out J-enta for a full episode list.  :)

http://www.j-enta.com/en/show/2/Idoling!!!

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2013, 02:31:51 AM »
Very cool! Does anyone have that episode and do we have a sub done for it or a pending sub? I'm really interested to get that and would work on that if we need any work done for a sub. I don't have access to my home computer to look at the full list of subs right now.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2013, 03:05:35 AM »
As far as I know, 449 doesn't exist.  I can make them after 650, but it'll be a few days.

anarchangelic, all the episodes in the 800s now have seeds on H!O.  Hopefully the files in the 700s are the same as I have right now.  If they are, those'll be up soon too.  If not, I'll have to throw them up on cyberlockers.  If that's the case, I might hold off on those for a bit because I'm waiting for a certain one to come online within a few weeks.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2013, 03:54:00 AM »
Got it from SB

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2013, 03:56:53 AM »
Got it from SB

I was referring to 449's subtitle file, not the actual video.  I have the video, but because there is no sub (again, as far as I know), I won't upload it for the public at the moment.  448's subtitle has already been handed off to AEUGNewtype.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2013, 04:00:33 AM »
Awesome. I actually was just on there, and I decided to just randomly check again on idoling!!!, noticed that additional seeds were available, wondered if you might be responsible for it, came here, and so it was. Thanks. And thanks also to idolingkyugo for the advice. If I had needed to go that way I would have appreciated the info.
Looking forward to the 700s as well, but certainly no rush is needed. So whatever is best for you, I will await patiently.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2013, 07:49:13 AM »
The remaining requested episodes should be up via torrents at the same place.  862 and 868 are giving me issues due to conflicting hashes, so I'll upload those later sometime when I get a chance.  I might hold off in an attempt to try out the new MU which should be open on the 19th.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2013, 10:19:58 AM »
449 sub doesn't exist I think. I've thought of doing it a long time ago but never really put my hands into it. I guess I wasn't too confident with my Japanese at that time, the episode is a bit too random.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2013, 02:16:56 AM »
So I totally failed on this one.  I was gonna wait to host the video file on Mega, but I didn't realize I had uploaded the episode awhile back...  This could have been out like a week ago if I would have realized that.  :smhid  Sorry, everyone!

Anyway, huge thanks to AEUGNewtype for timing one of kei_86's scripts!

Idoling!!! - 20081209 #448
http://www.mediafire.com/?nnn1bcxzbtddxac

Mega is also having some huge server overload issues at the moment, so if it's not cleared up within a day or two, I'll upload 658 for everyone on a bunch of mirrored sites.  The whole reason for me waiting was to avoid this mess of bandwidth limitations that plague so many of these sites these days.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2013, 06:41:34 PM »
So I have been able to completely download all the ones you had a hand in uploading, and I even managed to squeeze out 868 as well. So thank you again for that.

I have finally had the time to start watching them, and it is awesome to have some more translated stuff to help my re-immersion into Idoling!!! So many thanks again to everyone who has a hand in creating these subs.

So I don't know if you are willing or able, but now the ones I would still be missing are apparently 91,98,432,435,436,439,458,466,471,483,488,535. And also 395 but there is an additional concern there as I cant find the sub file either. The tally on page 7 says that 395 is completed but I could not find the sub for it within the zip pack linked. Also I have seen you mention that some of these subs are incomplete? So are there certain ones on that list that I shouldn't use yet? What is wrong with them? I see that 448 has been re-done now, so I was just wondering what the problem was because I had already seen 448 in the past.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)