JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Watashi No Kao

Author Topic: (Group) Wonder Girls (원더걸스)  (Read 316458 times)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KOR] Wonder Girls
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »
^lol, who (or what) else did so hee kiss in that movie?

I don't want to spoil it for anyone else who hasn't seen the movie before, so just go to this page at wondergirls.wordpress.com to see for yourself. It has an article and animated gifs of the kissing.  :grin:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »
Oh wow  :ph43r:  :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 10:53:00 PM »
lolz i loved the kiss scene with Kim Bum XD

I think YooBin would not want Wang Ki Chun to win a Medal XD  :lol: Let's see what happens if he does, Binnie.

I love this;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zyuoGu68QQM
Sun Sun Mi.  :lol: Sohee. I rly adore how Sunmi is so different to the other members, that's why I love her  :heart: and the Hippo too~ (yeeun).

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »
Lol, funny video, with that waving in the beginning XD
and the  X-files song in there too :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 11:19:51 PM »
lolz i loved the kiss scene with Kim Bum XD

I think YooBin would not want Wang Ki Chun to win a Medal XD  :lol: Let's see what happens if he does, Binnie.

I love this;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zyuoGu68QQM
Sun Sun Mi.  :lol: Sohee. I rly adore how Sunmi is so different to the other members, that's why I love her  :heart: and the Hippo too~ (yeeun).

That was the cutest thing I've seen all day.  :wub: Thanks. :D That face Berry Sun Sun Mi makes is the greatest. Haha.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »
Mini Hyoris :heart: :inlove: :heart:

Whoa.. This is weird. I downloaded got 'I like it hot' the other week coz it sounded like a cool movie. And now (from reading this thread) it turns out a WG is in it?! :D I had nooooooo idea at all. Can it be faith? Lol :roll: I'm just happy. Now I have one more (big) reason to watch it! XD
[/url]

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »
Mini Hyoris :heart: :inlove: :heart:

Whoa.. This is weird. I downloaded got 'I like it hot' the other week coz it sounded like a cool movie. And now (from reading this thread) it turns out a WG is in it?! :D I had nooooooo idea at all. Can it be faith? Lol :roll: I'm just happy. Now I have one more (big) reason to watch it! XD

So Hee's actually really good in it! I think that if she keeps acting she'll be a really great actress when she's a little older. Enjoy the movie!  :grin:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 02:10:16 AM »
If anyone is interested, I've uploaded I Like It Hot (AVI, 734 MB). I tried to make a torrent of it, but it didn't work so here it is, taking up a LOT of space on my domain. Haha. I don't know how long I'll keep it up because of how much space it uses (about 1/6 of the total space I have) but I will edit this when it comes down. Enjoy!  :D

Credit to Amnhacfan.blogspot.com as the source of the file.

Edit: The video's been taken down. If anyone wants to request it, I might re-upload it. PM me if you want it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:21:33 PM by Pharadox »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 02:32:24 AM »
thanks, I'll grab that, is it subbed?

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 02:38:07 AM »
thanks, I'll grab that, is it subbed?

Yeah, which is awesome. Someone just went through the entire movie translating and subbing it. That's dedication!

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2008, 08:56:41 AM »
Oh Weee~ I wanted to see the movie and here it is has subs too~ Arigatou Phara-san!!  :thumbsup

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2008, 08:56:46 PM »
Oh Weee~ I wanted to see the movie and here it is has subs too~ Arigatou Phara-san!!  :thumbsup

Dou itashimashite! :yep: Enjoy the movie!  :grin:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 04:45:13 AM »
Sun Mi & So Hee's First Days of High School in Korea. Credit: kris @ soompi forums.

13th March: First Day of High School @ Chungdam High School

On Sun Mi’s first day at High School, it was SO CRAZY THAT THREE WINDOWS FROM HER CLASS WERE SHATTERED BECAUSE OF PEOPLE CROWDING HER CLASSROOM. PEOPLE WERE TRAMPLED, HALLWAYS BLOCKED, and even when school started, they didn’t leave. Every chance they get, they would go to her class, perhaps even disrupting her class in the process.

14th March: Sun Mi goes around classrooms to greet everyone

Sun Mi went to EACH CLASS to greet them and ask them not to come into her class so often because it was bothering her class & fellow students.

3 teachers, and I believe one principal was with her as she went around greeting them. They also gave the students 10 seconds of photo time.

Sunmi dyed her hair black again because she wanted to follow the school regulations and act like what a normal student does.

Some real-life stories from students of Chungdam High School

Sun Mi came to school on 13th March. It was crazy as ppl crowded around the class, taking pictures, resulting in a sea of students as three of Sun Mi’s classroom windows broke, the door came off the hinges, and people wouldn’t leave even after the morning bell rang. So the teachers had to hassle with the students to get back to their classes as a result.

Chungdam High School, BARELY HAS ANY CELEBRITIES. MOST JUST TRANSFER TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL SUCH AS TAE YEON FROM SNSD & SUN YE FROM Wonder Girls. Due to the strict rules of Chungdam High School, and its restrictions on celebrities, it makes a celebrities’ life hard when trying to follow those rules. Thus, so many just transfer to a different school. BUT SUN MI said that she’d rather go to a normal school like everyone else, and so she isn’t going to transfer, but will follow the harsh rules instead.

Sun Mi didn’t want her presence to bother other students in her class, she thus went with three other teachers around the classrooms and greeted the classes one by one. She said that she didn’t want people to come to her room a lot because it will disturb the other students. She wished all the best for everyone.

What’s really weird is that the Teachers said for every class:

“Now, I’ll give you 10 seconds of picture time. Go!“

So some people took pictures while others took videos. She signed the blackboard, and was a bit shy/hesistant.

A lot of people said she was nice enough to smile for everyone as they took pictures of her. Chungdam High School is a co-ed school, which makes it worse.

So Hee As well..she goes to a different school, an all-girls school, but she too went around all the classes and greeted everyone. However, there are barely any photos of So Hee since the teachers didn’t let people take pictures, unlike Sun Mi’s school. Everyone said that they were nice and looked like dolls.

This is a little insane, isn't it? I kind of feel sorry for Sun Mi and So Hee. Some attention is nice but I think sometimes it can be too much.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 04:50:39 AM »
Wow, that is indeed a little crazy, but they're in high school, so that's normal.  I just wanted to thank Pharadox for the movie, I'm gonna yoink it as well.  Thanks!

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2008, 04:59:24 AM »
Wow, that is indeed a little crazy, but they're in high school, so that's normal.  I just wanted to thank Pharadox for the movie, I'm gonna yoink it as well.  Thanks!

Haha, that wasn't normal in the high school I went to. It makes me wonder about the high school you went to.  XD But I think it will all calm down there for Sun Mi and So Hee after a few weeks, when everyone gets used to them being there.

You're welcome for the movie. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2008, 01:26:09 PM »
Credit to cutegiurl.wordpress.com where I found all of these.

I'll upload a few more later. :)

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »

They're so cuuute, aren't they?  XD

Credit again to cutegiurl.wordpress.com

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2008, 06:46:15 AM »
They're so cuuute, aren't they?  XD
Yep! Suuuuuuuuuuuupa Cute~!  :luvluv2:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2008, 04:45:40 AM »
It's a song and video that Wonder Girls did to promote the Korean Army in February 2008. And while it seems a little like brainwashing the Korean youth to me, it's impossibly cuteXD

[youtube=425,350]n4hnvfFpl3E&fmt=18[/youtube]

Army Song - Wonder Girls (MP3, 1.99 MB)

I like the tangerine that's on Sun Mi's head throughout the video.  :lol:

Credit to Coolsmurf at Wondergirls.wordpress.com where I found all this.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 04:50:14 AM by Pharadox »

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2008, 08:02:07 PM »
Hey you Pharadox, do you know where I can watch the MTV Wonder Girls Season 1 show? Preferably on Youtube.

I remember wacthing episode 1 but I couldn't find it again.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Watashi No Kao