JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know

Author Topic: Nametag - Chapter 9 (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 22710 times)

Offline menamarco96

• Member+
  • Matsui Rena Enthusiast.
Re: Nametag Chapter 9 (WMatsui) END
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2014, 04:10:42 AM »
So this is the last chapter  :yep:
Thank you for reading this fic of mine  :lol:
This was the 2nd fic I post but its actually my debut fic  :nervous
Thank you again and sorry for the sloppy ending :sweatdrop:

Rena woke up early this morning since she was feeling agitated and excited so she couldn't really sleep that well last night, thinking about the hiking thing with Jurina. Plus, she also wanted to ask her aunt's permission. It was half past eight and her aunt is off duty today. She quietly peered into her aunts room to see if she was sleeping but she's nowhere there. Plus, her bed still looks tidy and untouched.

Rena went downstairs and saw her aunt sprawling in the couch in front of the tv, still sleeping. There were 2 empty tins of beer at the table. Ugh, wonder why she's drinking again, thought Rena. Her aunt is the type of person who drinks a lot when she's either sad or depressed. Besides those two situation, she doesn't drink. Its best to not wake her up, thought Rena again.
Rena went to the kitchen and made breakfast. While she was making scrambling eggs, her aunt came to the kitchen, hair sticking everywhere with a sunken eye. Was she crying?, thought Rena again

" Ohayo Rena-chan !, " her aunt said in a cheerful tone, despite looking a little light headed.

" Ohayo! Ano, w-why did you drink last night??," ask Rena while she served the eggs in the two plates on the table.

" Well...lets just say I met someone who I havent seen for a long time," said her aunt shrugging off her shoulder and scooping on the eggs.

Rena thought that it must be someone whom her aunt doesnt want to discuss about yet so she asked,

"Ano....obachan..I have something to ask?"

" Mmm, what is it?"

" I'm going out with my friend later this evening, so...is it okay?"

Her aunt swallowed her food and drank some plain water before answering her question.

" Are you going out with that friend? The one you always walk back home from tuition with?"

"Eeeeeh...? H-How do you know her?," asked Rena, blushing.

Her aunt smiled looking how shy Rena was looking, "  I saw you guys the other day while I was heading to the train station. You guys went to a cafe nearby."

Its true, she and Jurina did went to the chattime cafe for a while the other day. Ugh, didnt thought she would saw this, thought Rena.

" Why are you blushing? You like her?," teased her young aunt.

"Eeeeh?? W-What...What do you mean?"

"Hahaha its okay Rena-chan, you can go. At least dont come back home          after midnight okay?"

"Un....... arigatou"

As Rena was going to walk out of the kitchen, she stopped in her tracks when her aunt called her again. Her aunt was still facing the other way while talking to her.

" If you have something to say to your 'friend' later, don't hesitate about           it. Just go with it. Ignore what's gonna happen later. You only have one           chance, right?"

" Oba-chan......."

Her aunt turned to faced her and said, " Don't be like me. I didnt told my feelings to a person I like and that person just drift away. Its the pain you have to bear till now if you dont let it out."
Rena stared at her aunt for a moment, then nodded before going back upstairs to shower. Her aunts words playing in her mind.

Jurina was already at the train station. She arrived slightly early because she doesn't want to be late on their first ' outing ' together. She clutched her bagpack straps on both side. Looking down and checking her phone once in a while. While she was staring at the pass by train, someone tapped her from behind. She turned to look at a girl she's been waiting. Dress in a simple brown coat, with the same backpack colour as Jurina. Jurina split into a smile as she saw the girl shyly beaming at her.

" Was I late?," asked Rena, checking her watch.

" Yada.... I was early, " said Jurina, " I was too excited, so I k-kinda came early hehehe"

" Sou desu ne....," nodded Rena.

Then suddenly, Jurina grabbed Rena's hand as a train was going to stop in front of them. Rena felt a tingling sensation in her stomach. Jurina's warm hand gripping hers, make her feel save. Jurina on the other hand was also nervous on gripping Rena's hand suddenly, but it made her heart almost burst when she felt Rena gripped her hand back as they run in the train.
They found seats and they sat quietly for a while. Hands still gripping. But then Jurina, slightly let go of Rena's hand, afraid that Rena wasn't comfortable. As Jurina let go of Rena's left hand, Rena was a little let down, since she kinda like the feels of someone holding her hand. Someone like Jurina. They sat in silence for a while but then Rena asked

" Umm, when was the last time you went to Mt Fuji?"

Jurina recalled back when and replied, " It was early this year I think? I went there with my cousins. You haven't been near the power station once?"

Rena shooked her head. " Since I just moved to Tokyo, I didnt do some sight-seeing that much."

"Oh, then I'll be your personal tour-guide eh ?," said Jurina, chuckling when she saw Rena blushing.

They arrived at the train station nearest Mt Fuji. The weather there was more colder but Rena didnt feel that cold at that time. To be honest, she felt more warmth right now. They walked at the streets leading to Mt Fuji. There were a lot of people walking in the same way too, but mostly it was couples. The couple walking infront of them were being so cheesy while walking, Jurina and Rena looked at each other and stiffled a giggle. They bought melonpan and several sweets on their way up.

The walking towards to the power station was no joke. Eventhough it was only at the first point, and not all the way up Mt Fuji, the road was quickly ascending and soon Rena was a little out of breath. But being beside Jurina, she tried to maintained her situation. Despite that, Jurina frequently asked Rena whether she's tired or not, if then, they could just rest for a while. But Rena said she was okay, so they slowly continued. There were elders going there too. Some were even jogging going up, eventhough they're old.

" I hope I could jog like that when I'm that old, " said Jurina staring at the elder.

" I hope so. I dont think I can, when I'm even panting right now, " laughed Rena.

Finally they reached at the first point. The power station. Eventhough it isnt the highest peak, its still a huge place and by the time they reached that place. It was already dark. They rushed to the huge porch overviewing Tokyo. It was a beauty. Undescribable. The lights everywhere and tiny cars moving.

" Beautiful isn't it?," said Jurina, beaming while she was looking at the awestruck Rena.

Rena nodded. " This is the first time Ive been at a place this high, and viewing such a view! "

" Yeap, " agreed Jurina, while she took a picture of the breathing city lights of Tokyo from above.

Rena then did the same thing and both of them took solo pictures with their own camera with the background of the view. Then they took a picture together. Their first picture together. Jurina stared at the picture for a while, seeing how good they look together, despite both of them being kinda shy at first. Jurina then ushered Rena to sit under the bench at the furthest shady tree. Eventhough its the furthest, they still can outlook the epic view infront of them. Its a lot more quieter at this side. After they ate their snacks and chattered for a while, Rena said,

" I'm very happy that I get to see this kind of view. Thank you Jurina,"

Jurina flinched when Rena called her by the name and dropping the honorifics.

" I'm happy that you're happy. Eventhough this was my 2nd time here, I feel          like its the first time."

" Eeeh? Why? Is it a different view from before?"

" Slightly? There's two amazing views this time. I'm going crazy on deciding           which one to look at more.."
Jurina then turned to look at Rena. She gulped on thinking the 'thing' she was about to say. She slowly reached out for Rena's hand and said,

" Rena-chan, do you remember the first time we had an actual conversation? I kinda think, from that moment onwards, I kinda l-like you? But you know, after days passed, and we eventually meet each other quite often, t-this feelings, inside me, I dont know how to explain b-but, I think I'm really really into you. To be honest, I never dated anyone before, because I havent felt this kind of feelings towards anyone. But every, every single time I saw you, this might sounds kinda cheesy, but yeah, my heart is beating like crazy and sometimes I couldnt even think straight. I dont know whats gonna happen next, but I just want you to know that I really like you. A lot."

Rena was lost for words for a moment, processing the confession she just received and feeling the warmth hands gripping hers. Jurina slowly slipped away her hand, looking a little down since Rena didnt uttered a word yet, but Rena caught it back.

" I like you a lot too. I really really like you too. Its j-just that I never liked anyone before too and I'm confused at my feelings at first. I mean, of all people, why do you like me? Why not Annin? Why not the girls out there who knows every single thing about you. But then those kind of feelings slowly faltered. They just did and I dont know why. I'm also half regreting on the 'no-communication' rule I made between us. I mean, I really really like talking to you and spending time with y--"

Suddenly a warmth lips captured Rena's slightly cold lips. It was a warmth and a sweet kiss. Not because they just ate some sweets earlier, but the sweetness, its a different kinda feel. Their fingers slowly interwine each other. Every muscle and bones in Rena felt like its melting from the kiss. They both finally stopped the kiss when they need to breathe. Their foreheads connecting to each other, panting. Rena was still half suprised but she merge a smile when Jurina was beaming again with that super cute smile.

"I'm glad you feel the same way, " said Jurina, looking straight into Rena's eyes, " So.....are we officially together?"

Rena smiled and hugged Jurina.

" I'll take that as a yes, " said Jurina hugging back Rena tightly.

Later that night at their respective homes, both Jurina and Rena updated their SNS with the same picture . They both posted of their interwining fingers with a background of the lights with different with different captions. While Rena put a heart emoji, Jurina's simple caption was,

" Nametag girl is finally mine."

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2014, 04:43:49 AM »
What ...... End .......   :cry:

I love this fic  :hip smile:

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2014, 06:08:58 AM »
...That was so cute...THE ENDING! THE ENDING! AND THE TWITTER UPDATE!

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
Nametag Chapter 9 (WMatsui) END
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2014, 06:40:42 AM »
seriously, it has ended? sabishii... T^T
their innocence towards love is so cute..
i noticed myself smiling reading your fic..

thank you for posting it here! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2014, 09:46:37 AM »
I love the happy ending  :ptam-cry:

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2014, 12:37:22 PM »
one of the purest love fanfics i had read in here! thanks so much!  :thumbup

i am a sucker for happy ending!  :P
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:25:07 PM by DC2805 »
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2014, 01:08:49 PM »
Beatiful endning!!!

Can u write a Mayuki one?

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
aww~~ an ending :cry: :cry: :cry:

a sequel pls!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2014, 10:49:25 PM »
 :yossi: i really like this happy ending!!

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2014, 06:14:46 AM »
my first time reading your ff

and im glad !!

its a good and fluffy one!!

continue soon!!

thanks

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2014, 09:09:33 PM »
REALLY SWEET ENDING  :cow:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2014, 11:53:20 PM »
A really sweet ending
Thanks

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 08:37:18 AM »
it's so sweet! kawaiii ne!!!
wmatsui! :twothumbs
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2015, 06:21:13 AM »
ahh.... it's too sweeettt!!!  :nya: :shy2: :luvluv2:

i get diabetes from this fic  :on lol:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2015, 04:46:56 PM »
oooh my gaawwdd ! right now I cant stop smiling ear to ear
it is not that corny but I believe I got too much sugaaarr (>_<)

cant stop laughing when rena knew about juri's tweet  :3 :3

really love it !
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2015, 01:23:43 PM »
SOOO MUCH CUTENESS IN ONE FIC  :gmon twirl: :gmon peakaboo: :gmon sing:

i Hope you write something like this in the future

really REALLY like it

:gmon nya:

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2016, 11:39:32 AM »
i like this ending! but ofc greedy me hopes for a little epilogue? hehe nah just jk
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know