JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story

Author Topic: I Love you, I Hate you --Chapter 11-- (MaYuki)  (Read 17705 times)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: I Love you, I Hate you --Chapter 9-- (MaYuki)
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »
It's ok~~~~~
wow... somehow, it's getting more and more complex and interesting

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
Huh who is that girl :angry: Yumiko. Yuki is definitely better. :smoke:
Juri can sense Rena's girl aura. :lol:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2013, 09:53:01 AM »
Yumiko?  :? :? :? :? :?

Alot of question..   :huhuh :huhuh

Interesting..  8) 8)

Hope you update soon..

Thank you for your hard work and update :kneelbow: :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2013, 04:25:11 AM »
MAYUKI~~~ AAAAH

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
Re: I Love you, I Hate you --Chapter 10-- (MaYuki)
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2013, 09:51:58 PM »

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update and also about the length of this chapter but anyway~ please enjoy this short chapter~  :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________

---Chapter 10---

Mayu's seating on the ground hidden behind the bushes with her back leaning against the tree, looking at the sky, when she got a phone call.

“Watanabe Mayu, who's this?”

“Agent Watanabe! What's wrong with you? For this past week you've been failing every single missions I give you! If you don't do your missions correctly you might as well quit!”

“I'm sorry boss. I promise I won't give you any failures the next time.”

“This better be the last warning agent, if you fail again... I'm gonna fire you!”

'Beep... beep... beep'

Mayu put down the phone and sighed. Then a head suddenly popped out of the bushes while Mayu's just staring at the person blankly.

“Why do you know I'm here?”

“Because I know you long enough to know your hiding spots” The girl said with a smile.

“Whatever”

“So~”

“So what?” Mayu asked

“Can I seat next to you?”

“Nobody's stopping you, is there?”

“Nope~”

“Then you can”

“Yatta!” The girl said and sat next to Mayu and also looked at the sky.

“Why are you here?”

“Because I also go to this place whenever I want to watch the clouds.”

“I never thought a girl like you have such a hobby.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well~ you're popular with both guys and girls. I just thought you have a different hobby.”

“You have no idea how I love nature.”

“Oh really? Then how much do you love it?”

“As much as I love my life, but do you know who else I like better than nature?”

“Who?”

“Hmmm... Let's see if this answers your question.”

The girl pushed Mayu to the ground and sat on top of him.

“What are you doing?” Mayu asked

“Nee~ Mayu-kun, do you like me?”

“No”

“So you hate me?”

“No, it's not that”

“Then prove it”

“How?”

“Kiss me”

“What? No!”

“But you said you like me”

“I did but”

“But?”

Mayu bit his lower lip trying to decide. Finally he sighed and sat up letting the girl seat on his lap. He held the girl's lower jaw and and slowly pulled her towards him. They closed their eyes and passionately. After a few hot moments they stopped and stared each other's eye. The girl smiled and hugged Mayu.

“Yoshimoto-san.”

“You can just call me Yumiko... I've been telling you that for a long time now.”

“Yumiko-san”

“Mayu-kun, I love you”

“Un.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since that incident that happened on the rooftop and since then Mayu and Yuki haven't talked to each other. Ren and Jurina had been talking a lot, though. Jurina also moved out of Mayu's house and went back to her house since her mom left.

“Mayu... Oi~ Mayu~... MAYU WAKE UP!!!!”

“What???!!”

“You've been spacing out since this morning, are you sure you're okay?”

“Yeah.”

“If you say so.”

“Hey, Jurina... can you tell me what really happened to Yumiko-san?”

“Oh! Would you look at the time! It's already time to go home! Well I'll be going now!” Jurina said and ran.

“Why does she always avoid me whenever I ask her about Yumiko-san?”

Mayu stood up and took his bag, but he turned around he saw a certain somebody seating on her chair with her hunched back, head resting on both of her arms sideways. Mayu walked up to the girl but as soon as he saw her face he flinched.

“Yumiko-san?” Mayu blinked a couple of times and wiped his eyes, but when he looked back at her face the girl was a completely different person. “Oh, it's just Kashiwagi.” Mayu shook the girl but she won't budge.  “Oi, it's time to wake up.” Still no response. Mayu tried to shake the girl again but he felt something hot. It was Yuki's shoulder, so he put his hand on the girl's forehead. “You're burning up!” Mayu carried Yuki on his back and went to the infirmary where fortunately the doctor is there.

“What's wrong?” The doctor asked

“She have a high fever” Mayu said and calmly laid Yuki on the mattress. Soon the doctor came with a stethoscope.

“Can you step back a little, I just need to examine something” The doctor asked. Mayu nodded and stepped away then the doctor closed the curtains so Mayu can't look in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jurina went to the field where the archery club is practicing to watch Ren shooting.

“Okay! Everyone take 5!” The coach said and everybody dropped their bos an arrows. Jurina saw a girl come up to Ren and offered him a dry towel which Ren gladly took. Jurina unconsciously crumpled the can that she's holding. Ren looked at Jurina's direction and smiled, then he walked up to Jurina's direction and said next to her.

“Somebody being grumpy”

“And somebody's being flirty” Jurina said and Ren started laughing.

“Are you perhaps jealous?” Ren asked and Jurina pouted. “You're so cute!” Ren said and Jurina looked the other way with her face heating up. Just when Jurina was gonna say something her phone vibrated so she opened it and saw a text message from Mayu.

“Well, that's rare!” Jurina said and read the message after reading it she jolted up and looked at Ren.

“What?” Ren asked.

“Yuki's at the infirmary... she have a high fever!”

“What??” Ren also jolted up and the both of them ran towars the infirmary.

“Senpai! Where are you going?” A girl asked.

“Tell the coach I'll just make it up to him tomorrow!” Ren yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mayu!” Jurina yelled. Mayu saw Ren running behind Jurina.

“Where is she?” Ren asked

“Why do you care?” Mayu asked

“Because it's my responsibility to take care of her.”

“Well if it's your responsibility why is she sleeping in the room trying to bear with the fever by herself?” Mayu asked but Ren just avoided Mayu's eyes.

“Mayu, that's enough. We're going home Ren-kun, I'm sorry about this.” Jurina said and dragged Mayu away by his arm.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
Finally..an update...  :bow:

Who is Yumiko?

Jurina is jealous  :wub:

Can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon..

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2013, 11:37:35 AM »
I wonder whether the Yumiko girl was Mayu's ex-girlfriend or something like that :mon evillaff:
So the story will be interesting :wahaha:
Jurina and Rena are closer now :mon rush:
Yuki had a high fever :shock: Luckily, Mayu found out and brought her to the Infirmary :mon exhaust:
Mayuki still haven't had any progress :fainted:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2013, 02:38:53 PM »
yumiko????
nyaaaa~ well... i'll just sit back and wait for it to unfold...

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2013, 07:53:23 PM »
I raelly start hate this Yumiko :angry:
Ren so gorgeous. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2013, 07:58:03 PM »
Yu....mi..... ko?  :shocked
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • MaYuki is always be my KAMI OTP! ♥
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2014, 07:12:46 AM »
waa~ just finished reading it~  :twothumbs

I'm still hoping that this will have an update~ pleaseee~  :wub:

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

idolfangirl-ceej // Tumblr.

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2014, 05:21:16 AM »
Neee alex-san please update this fic  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2014, 02:21:08 PM »
Just finish read it, and I Like it  :inlove:

Please update soon  :cow:

Offline alexsher99

• Member+
  • I update randomly so keep on watch ^-^
Re: I Love you, I Hate you --Chapter 11-- (MaYuki)
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2014, 07:08:21 AM »
I present to you, the long awaited chapter 11! Sorry 'bout that.  :nervous

---Chapter 11---

“Ren-kun?” I said as I opened my eyes.

“Yuki-chan! I'm so glad you're okay!” Ren said as he launched himself towards me.

“What's wrong? Where am I?”

“You were burning up with fever last week and wouldn't wake up since then! I'm sorry.” He said with his fist balled up.

“It's okay, you're not the one to blame.”

“But if I just-”

“I said it's okay”

~GGGGRRRR~

“A-a-any way~ Ren-kun, can you get me something to eat? Ehehe”

“Right away!” Just like that Ren bursted out the room. *sigh* Seriously, what should I do to him? I went to my balcony and tasted the fresh air. It's so peaceful with the birds singing a wonderful melody along with the dancing trees. I reached out for my forehead and it felt normal so my fever must've left me then. I looked at the clock and it was Thursday, 6:00 in the morning. Ren just got back with bacon, egg, and some bread.

“Yuki-chan, you should be laying on the bead still!”

“I'm fine now Ren-kun! Really! Now get dressed! We're going to school.”

“We can't! You're still not feeling good!”

“Look, I've missed a week of school work and I'm not gonna miss another day. I'm already way behind.” I said as I took the thermometer off my mouth. “See! It's a normal temperature!”

“But-

“No buts! We're going to school! Geeze! You sound like a little kid Ren-kun.”

“As you said, Yuki-chan.” Ren said as he exited the room. I helped myself with the  food and prepared for school.

---

When we got to school, Ren went straight to his club while I went straight to my desk and did the works that I missed.

“Okaeri, Kashiwagi-san!” I heard a voice said coming from my right side.

“I don't know you.”

“Stop being so cold! You know, your sharp tongue's the reason why you always get picked on.”

“What do you want?” I got annoyed so I looked at her straight in the eyes.

“Uwa~ you also have the cold eyes~”

“If you don't have any business to do with me, please leave.” Seriously, who is this girl?

“Now, now, don't be such a let down. I'm Matsui Jurina, nice to meet you, Kashiwagi Yuki-chan!” The girl said extending her arm at me.

“I don't plan on being acquaintance with a strange person. Please go away.” I said as I started writing again.

“So I see you're having problems with math.” She said looking at my math notes.

“Who told you that you can look at my notes?” I asked.

“Come'on! Stop being mean. I'll help you with math and then we can be friends, okay?” There's no way of getting rid of this girl, is there?

“Fine, but after this will you leave me alone?”

“And if you also call me Jurina from now on!”

“Fine, fine.”

While we were doing the math, Jurina asked me a lot of questions about Ren. So this was her motive.

“Nee~ Kashiwagi-san, what's Ren-kun's favorite food?”

“Melon-pan.”

“What does he like in general?”

“Anything cute.”

“Is he a loli?”

“STOP ASKING ME ALL THIS THIN-

“Do you like Mayu?” This question immediately stopped me from talking and somehow I just felt myself being devoured by rage and made me want to hit this girl straight in the face.

“Go away” I said balling my hand to a fist.

“But-

“I SAID GO AWAY!” I yelled and apparently the whole class heared me.

“Come'on Kashiwagi-san don't be like tha-

“Just leave me alone will you?” I said.

“Okay, I'll just talk to you later.” Jurina said and left. I continued doing my work while trying to ignore the students that was gossiping about what just happened.

“Seriously, who does she think she is?” I heard Akemi said.

----

Everyone's standing in awe watching a certain action going on. It's not like you see a red ferrari chasing down a lamborghini veneno everyday.

“Just how tough is this guy exactly?” Mayu asked the guide that Miyuki provided him.

“He can carry three body builders at the same time. Honestly, I don't think you can even win against this one is what the boss said.”

“Oh yeah? Watch me!” Mayu said as he shifted the gear. The car emitted smoke from the wheels as he drifted sideways. Went passed the alley, through a parking lot, a field and after series of tag he finally blocked the veneno. “I got him cornered.”

“I wish you luck, man” The guide said before completely disconnecting himself. Mayu got out of the car, popped his neck and knuckles as he approached the muscular man that got out of the veneno.

“What is the secret agency doing? Sending a needle such as yourself to do their dirty job.”

“Clearly, you're underestimating your enemy without even testing their strength.” Mayu said with a hint of anger.

“Well, is there anything worth testing for, considering you're just skin and bones?”

“I'm gonna make you eat those words muscle head.” Mayu said as he get into his fighting position

“I would like to see that, kid.” Muscle man said as he also get into his fighting position.

---

So Ren-kun likes melon-pan and anything cute. I must write this down along with my important informations~ uhuhu -currently emitting evil aura-

“Kashiwagi-san's reaction about Mayu really told me a lot more than what I thought” Based on her reaction I saw that she's at least interested in Mayu or even more... she might actually like him but since she found out about the deal with the old man, she don't want to involve herself with Mayu anymore since she feels betrayed. “Well, if that's the case separating the two might actually be the best thing to do. Something fishy's going on here. Why did Yuki's uncle wanted Yuki to like Mayu? And why Mayu? I must get to the bottom of this.”

---

The bell rang indicating that the students must hurry to their class.

While the teacher was taking attendance, Mayu barged in the room and managed to get each and every eyes in the room. He just ignored them and went to his seat.

“Mayu, how did the mission go? I can see that you had a really tough time with that muscle head. You took quite a hard hit on the cheeks there!” Jurina said.

“Tsk! Just shut up and leave me alone.” Mayu said while taking the ice pack from Jurina and putting it on his swelling cheeks.

“Nee~ Watanabe-kun looks really cool doesn't he?”

“Yeah! Specially with that damaged face! It kinda gives off that wild/ manly vibe!”

“I know right!” Mayu and Jurina overheard the three girls gossipping about him.

“You lucky the ladies bought it.” Jurina said.

“I'm not interested in popularity, nor do I care if people thinks I look good or not.”

“Kashiwagi-san's back you know.”

“What does that have to do with me?” Before Jurina could say anything Mayu was called up to the Principal's office again.

---

“What is it?” Mayu asked.

“What's the meaning of this?”

“Meaning of what?”

“Yuki finding out our deal!”

“Look, I'm having a crappy day and things just really don't click between the two of us okay? Your niece and I are just not gonna happen because you want us to.”

“Stop being full of yourself, you're still gonna do what I told you to do or else I'm going to send more of those to you” The principal said while pointing on Mayu's cheeks.

“You mean to say that you were the one who requested the secret agency to send me that impossible mission?” Mayu's eyes widened.

“Consider this as your warning kid. I have people stronger than that muscle head working for me. Do your job or we're gonna have to do it the hard way.”

“Just how low can you go?”

“Lower than a flea if I have to. I know your weakness boy, you're not that good when it comes to fist fight, but when it comes to guns and knives you're like a god. Now if I take away your silly toys, you're  a good for nothing. So, you better watch out kid.” The principal said as he turned his chair around so his back would be facing Mayu. “Just do your work right and no one will get hurt.”
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: I Love you, I Hate you --Chapter 11-- (MaYuki)
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2014, 07:45:40 AM »
Whoaaaa, Mayu-kun kakkoii :3
I wonder who's Yumiko? Mayu's first love? Long lost love? What she has to do with Yuki? Yuki's mother? Wait, Mayu and an older woman? That's hot!

Anyway, more update please ... (∩_∩)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Endless Story