JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Liar

Author Topic: Gomattou [END]  (Read 47044 times)

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Subsitutes - Gomattou
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2008, 03:50:32 AM »
yeeeah miki do it!!  :kekeke:

you broke my love for yomiki xD  :farofflook: naah, it never will happen  :wriggly: but for a moment you do it

great chapter!!

pleasee keep posting xD

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2008, 05:54:41 AM »
Oh my my!!! Wonder what Miki is planning :?  What's she thinking to do with Rika?
Seems that Yossy really appreciates Miki... but I still wonder why she keeps following Reina's orders?
Waiting for the next chapter!!! :)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »
haha everybody hates Reina!

I know what you're doing~

I like it!

lol, you make it sound like Miki's gonna sleep with Rika....err, to get the info of course ;)

Poor Miki, she's gonna hafta sift through all that junk to find the jem when she gets the videos.

And Aya is still oblivious! She isn't even gonna help Miki! Miki is doing all this to see Aya happy

WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!

And Aya is just being Aya, walking around, not sensing anything. She didn't even contact Miki on her graduation night! She should have made sweet love to her but nooo~ not even a call! lol

Poor poor Miki! And Yoshi and Maki of course, but Miki has the balls to do something about things, and it's not even her relationship she is trying to fix!

Miki truly is the hero of this story, no matter what anyone says!

And yeah, I forgot what that first note was hehe, but the reply to it is = 525600

I thought hard abouut it and the answer is 525600
  Yup
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »
Thanks for the responses :D Yeah, Miki rocks big time! if she's still not, then she will rock soon *hint* :P  what's 525600, sweeety?  :? As to why Yossie is doing this, it's the same shit about self-interest before friendship...

There's officially 2 more chapters to go for gomattou I will miss writing and twisting the story  :cry: Thanks everyone for liking the story and following it thus far although some parts are frustrating, confusing and perhaps somewhat illogical...

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWO PARTS MEANS THAT EITHER AYA WILL DIE OR GET BACK WITH MAKI! :'( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE THE STORY AND I LOVE YOU AND WILL BE VERY SAD WHEN IT FINISHES AND VERY SORY IT IS DONE AND i AM STILL TYPING WITH CAPS ON FOR NO APPARENT REASON.....SORRY

BUT THATS OK, I WILL STILL LOVE YOU TOMOROW! AS THEY SAY, LA VIE BOHEME! I MEAN, LOVE CONQUERS ALL SO LET'S SEE WHICH OF THESE LOVES WILL CONQUER! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, AND HAVE FUN! CYA! MWAH!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2008, 05:44:33 AM »
noo~~ so soon??

i'll miss this fanfic!!  :frustrated:

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2008, 04:34:27 PM »
Okay, next chapter! Actually I sort of finished the last chapter already. Just have some parts left. Anyway, enjoy!  :P

Gomattou

Chapter 22

Confessions

In the small yet cosy living room, the girl sat cross-legged on the red sofa. Image was not something she cared about in front of her former MM mate. She sipped the orange juice slowly before interrupting the silence by saying, “I shall not beat around the bush. Yoshizawa is graduating very soon and so I will like to collect some random videos and audio recordings of her to make her graduation very memorable. Do you-”

“What the hell are you trying to do? Why are you trying to…impress her?” she hollered.

“Rika, I just feel that it’s my duty. Don’t you want her to have a good graduation?”

“Yes but you’re out of MM already. You’re such a nosey-parker!”

Miki clenched her fists, took in a deep breath before saying, “Do you have any videos or audio recordings of her? I bet you do.”

Without exchanging any eye contact, she said defiantly, “Of course, but I’m not giving you.”

Miki tightened her fists and thought, “This is not working. She’s looking for trouble with me. This bloody stalker has the highest chance of having some recorded materials and also the highest chance of…yes, whatever the case, I must take the risk.” She lowered her voice, “Actually, Rika, if you think I like Yoshizawa you’re wrong.” She paused for a few second before saying with tears welled up in her eyes, “I like…Reina and I’m suspecting they are having some sort of affair now after I left. In fact, I think they slept together the night I graduated. Actually I just want recorded materials of the 2 of them so that I can confront Reina. Why’s this happening to me? It’s so unfair! Please help me, Rika. You’re helping yourself as well. You know what I mean.”

Rika’s eyes widened. “Are you serious, Miki? Actually the 2 of them are kind of close nowadays. I should have sensed something. I-”

Miki interrupted, “Do you have anything to help us? I hope you’ve.”

Rika took out her handphone and said, “Actually I wanted to confront Yoshi later today about this conversation they had that time but-”

“You know I stand a higher chance getting something out of this right?” Please Rika just pass it to me.

“Yes. Alright then.” Rika bluetoothed the video to Miki. Miki played the video:

“I heard from Tsunku that on the concert day, Matsuura and her spent the whole night in the dressing room and left together hand in hand the following morning. One of Matsuura’s staff mentioned that she had a stomachache that day and that’s the reason why she didn’t join the celebrations. Because they are girls, no one suspects anything but I can see that there’s something fishy about that. If this persists, I’m afraid that the jealousy effect might backfire. I don’t want the 3 of them to become best of friends and gang up against us and Fujimoto dropping GAM and opting for MM. It’s dangerous and defeats my main objective.”

“Ah, how I wish I stayed there that night to watch how they spent the night.” Yossie paused before commenting, “But it is nice to have that much insider news. Being Tsunku’s-”

‘She’ covered Yossie’s mouth with her hand quickly. “Are you nuts? Do you want everybody to know that? Our entire plan will be ruined!” Yossie gestured her apologies with her hands. “Anyway, I have decided what we should do with Goto already.”

“I can silence her for you.”

“No, leader, I just want her to get into trouble with the law.”

“You mean reveal her crimes?” Yossie’s facial expression revealed her astonishment at the devil in the younger girl.

“Yes, that’s the safest move. Shh, someone is coming over.”

After they watched the video together, Rika asked, “I don’t get half the things they talked about. I hope the Maki’s crimes part isn’t true. She’s such a nice senpai.”

Miki grinned and murmured, “I hope it is.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya tossed on her bed as she listened to the song that she had sung some years ago – Sankaku Kankei. “Kono koi dake wa orirarenai no” She felt like singing her part to herself, “Only light doesn’t shine on this love”. However, she decided against it as this only made herself weaker than before. For the 1000th time, she swore that she wouldn’t think back on that failed love and that selfish lover but it was an uphill task as this was the 1st time she fell out of love. Tears unknowingly found their way to her eyes and she allowed those tears to run down her cheeks. As she battled with herself internally, the door bell rang.

She struggled to get up and lumbered towards the door. Without looking through the peephole, she opened the door. As the door swung open, she prayed that the person wasn’t that lousy ex-lover or any random H!P members. Luckily for her, perhaps once in a while God did answer to her prayers, it was Miki.

Miki was shocked and sad to see the state of Aya. Her hair was unkempt and she had aged quite a bit over the span of a few days. She looked out of place in her neat apartment. Perhaps she did nothing but crying and staring into space since that day of her break-up with Maki. The lines that she had rehearsed before she came here were forgotten instantly when she set her eyes on Aya.

As she helped Aya to the sofa, Miki asked out of concern, “Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine. The ankle is getting better. I’ll make you a coffee.”

“No, Aya, you’re injured. Just sit.”

“No, I’m ok. I insist. I hope my skills haven’t worsened.” With that, Aya headed towards her kitchen with Miki tagging along. As Aya went about mixing coffee powder, milk, sugar and water in precise amounts with the help of the measuring cylinder, Miki couldn’t help but to smile to herself. It had been ages since she watched Aya make great coffee for her. At least she knew that Aya was thinking of her when she mixed the ingredients. Suddenly, she felt somewhat thankful that Maki had entered their lives as it had made her appreciate and treasure Aya even more than before. Perhaps that was the only plus point of Maki’s intervention into their lives. In the past, she wouldn’t have stayed in the kitchen to watch how Aya made coffee for her as she had taken it for granted but now, this was the moment she truly treasured.

Before long, Miki could smell the perfect aroma of coffee in the air. Aya smiled and offered the coffee to her before saying, “I hope it’s nice, Miki-sama.” Thankfully, Aya was still able to crack jokes. This showed that she was indeed getting better. Would it be just another façade? If it was so, Miki would rather Aya ignore her or cry in front of her.

They sat down beside each other on the sofa just like what they did many times before. Miki sipped the coffee slowly and the incidents over the past months went through her mind once again. It was because of her that Aya was knocked down and when Maki entered their lives, their relationship became shaky and perhaps only now then things could slowly become as they were before. GAM had already existed full-term and Maki should get her retribution soon. But now she didn’t want things to be as they were at the very beginning anymore. Miki exclaimed, “Aya, this tastes great!” She added softly, “Only you can make my favourite coffee.”

“It’s just a formula; anyone can do it with that formula.” Silence descended for a few minutes before Aya said, “I was just joking. I know what you mean.”

Are you sure? Miki said as gently as she could, “Actually I don’t know how to put it but that time I had a conversation with Maki after you fainted and she-”

“Stop it Miki, I heard what she said.”

“You mean you weren’t asleep?”

“You were a little loud when you spoke so-”

“She’s such a lousy bitch.”

“True.” Aya paused. Tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke, “But it hurts a lot you know? Mikitan, have you loved anyone before?”

Silence descended for some time as Miki thought, “Shouldn’t she know how I feel towards her all these while? Oh well, Aya-hime is been Aya-hime. Such a blur girl. I’ll just say it out before I miss my opportunity again. Anyway, it’s high time for me to do so.”

Miki blushed as she rushed through her words, “I like you Aya…”

Bewildered, Aya’s eyes widened. “It can’t be…”

“It is.”

“Is that a joke?”

“No…”

“But why didn’t you tell me earlier? When did it begin?”

“Soon after I know you,” Miki whispered. “I didn’t know you…like girls then.”

“But then…but then why didn’t you say anything when I told you about that person and me being together?”

“What should I say? Then you were head over heels in love with her that you won’t listen to anything I say. And I’m scared that I’ll lose you.”

“I know you always treat me differently from the other girls. I should have sensed this earlier. But I didn’t know you feel like this towards me.”

“What about you Aya? What do you think about me?”

Tears rolled down both girls’ cheeks. Aya said, “It must be so painful to hear me say all that all these while. I’m sorry Mikitan.”

“What do you feel towards me?”

“I shouldn’t have said all that to you.  I’m sorry.”

“For the 3rd time, Aya, what do you think? I hate saying things more than 3 times.”

“Mikitan.” They stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Aya whispered, “Of course I like you. I won’t waste my time making coffee with all those instruments for anyone other than you. Just that when that person came along, I thought she was the one for me but I was wrong. I shouldn’t have chosen her at all.”

“Ok. Enough of talking.” Miki inched closer to Aya and their faces neared. Both girls closed their eyes as they anticipated the moment of truth. Their noses touched. This was the moment Miki had been waiting for so long alone in pain. All the tears were worth it because this moment arrived.

“denwa mo mada konai yeah!” Suddenly, Boogie Train 03 played and interrupted the girls. “What’s that?” Miki asked in frustration.

“That’s Boogie Train 03. That’s the ringing tone for my handphone,” Aya answered.

“Ignore it.” Miki placed her hands on Aya’s face and caressed it while Aya placed hers on Miki’s waist. Their lips finally touched and the initial light kiss became a long, passionate one. Both of them had somehow, one way or another, been waiting for this. They could feel the other’s tongue in their own mouth. All the passion Miki had suppressed thus far finally unleashed that day and she finally knew what Aya was capable of. Aya had never expected this to come that very day but she had always wished for this one moment with Miki deep inside. She was also frustrated that they needed to go through so much pain and agony before this happened, especially Miki who had been suffering alone. Without Maki, both of them knew that, one way or another, this wouldn’t have happened. 

After several minutes, their lips finally parted and Aya asked, “What’s our relationship now, Mikitan?”

Without thinking, Miki answered, “We’re GAM.”

Aya smiled and she finally called the idiot who disrupted their kissing. She asked in a voice of irritation, “What’s up? Tsunku.”

“Hey! What’ve you been doing? Gocchin has been arrested for your hit-and-run accident and I wanted you to catch the news just now.”

“What!?”

“Listen up. Now the press knows nothing about you losing your memory or what or the reason for her doing so, therefore you should shut up if they ever ask you anything.”

“Ok.”

“That’s all I’ve to say but remember words can kill you. Speak less of them.” With that he hung up.

Miki asked, “What happened?”

“She’s been caught for the accident.”

‘Who?”

“Goto Maki.” Miki nodded knowingly. “Aren’t you shocked? I mean how did it leak out?”

“Aya, there’re some things you don’t understand about this situation. You will know of it soon enough.”

“Miki-”

“Enough is enough. Can I have another cup of coffee please?”

Aya nodded obediently and went to make it. Her gut instinct told her that whatever Miki didn’t tell her was harmful for her to know because that was what Miki was best at – protecting her. She could feel that something bad was about to happen but she couldn’t figure out what it was. There was absolutely nothing she could do now except to make that cup of coffee for Mikitan and praying that everything would turn out fine after the storm. Now, she felt a pinch of pain when she heard the news but she was more than happy that this selfish girl finally had her desserts. Aya thought to herself, “Who asks you to choose your career and reputation over me? Now you’ll have nothing. Serves you right.”

As she brought the cup of coffee to Miki, it slipped off her hands and the coffee spilled all over the floor and the porcelain cup broke into pieces. Miki shook her head and helped her to pick up the broken pieces. As she did so, it cut her index finger and it bled…  :-X

Miki...

Offline cierl03

Re: Confessions - Gomattou
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2008, 01:23:40 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaa ~ this is sooo scarryyy  :cry:

sorry to leave a comment when it's ending soon... I've just been reading silently now >_<
I'm really looking forward to the ending...But I hope it's a happy ending...(although it seems like it still has another problem)
Aya should finally get her happiness!!!!!!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2008, 06:44:44 AM »
OH NO! IT BLED! SHE IS DISEASED! MIKIS GONNA DIE! :'(

lol ok loved it like you thought I would~

You rushed a bit didn't you? I can tell by all the typos XD Its ok, makes sense loved it but I still feel sorry for Maki now..... I recently realised that I don't hate Maki, I love her, and that must be why I was angry when she was with Ayaya. because I was jealous! lol

Not realy.. But yeah, I love it thank you, and the next chapter is the last........waaaaaaaaahhhhh sosoooooo sad! I am gonna miss posting here. I will read it again and repos and buump it on its anniversary. We have been through a lot me and this story

I read it in laughter and I read it in tears but the one things that has never changed is the fact that it's always been here for me :'( Whenever I needed it, it has always given me a pick me up so thank you tito for this great priviledge.

Sory if I typoed a gazillion tymes up there, my sis is doing my hair and I am really far from the screen and I cannot see well.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »
Don't make me feel sad friends, sweeety in particular  :cry: You make me not wanna end this story but...Actually I love this story a lot too and if you guys want it, probably there'll be a sequel.  XD See how the last chapter goes first. I'm really thankful that you like this story so much and perhaps able to relate to it :? I don't why but as I typed this, I really feel like crying. In fact, I'm already.  :cry:

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2008, 08:38:02 AM »
Sorry I lied! There's still a bit more of the plot to develop so this is the 2nd last chapter instead of the last.  I cried a bit while writing this chapter so sorry for the typos. Well, enjoy  :grin:

Gomattou

Chapter 23

Break of dawn

After a regular dance rehearsal, Reina dragged Yossie out for a ‘meeting’. “Yossie! I heard all about it already! Why did you keep it to yourself?” Reina shouted at her in a secluded alley.

“What?” Yossie said in a voice filled of irritation.

“Rika, that bitch, just told me a while ago that she passed some conversation we had about Maki to Miki. Oh my god, we’ll be finished if she gives it to the police, you know that right? And obviously Rika must have said something to you. Are you trying to protect her or something?”

Yossie twisted her lips. “Oh well, she did mention something about you and me last time when we met. I thought she thinks that we are having some affair behind. What did she say to you?”

Reina imitated Rika’s high-pitched voice and act-cute way of speaking, “She said, ‘Reina, you’ll be dead meat because I’ve passed evidence of you and Yossie together to Fujimoto Miki.’ I asked her what it was about and she told me that it was about us having some conversation about Maki.”

“Please. That doesn’t sound like Rika at all.”

“Why the hell are you still joking around? It’s no time for jokes!”

“Oh…if you want, I can silence Fujimoto for you. Things are getting bad so…”

“No, Yossie, you stick to Rika and see what she’s up to. As for that bloody bitch, I’ll teach her a good lesson that she shouldn’t go about playing some detective. Not with me.”

Yossie nodded and she thought, “Damn it, Fujimoto! What the hell have you done? Now things have gone beyond control, friend. Don’t blame me. Blame yourself.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aya opened her eyes. For the 1st time in many days, she didn’t dread the day ahead because the one dearest to her had expressed her feelings last night and was sleeping beside her all night. The sky was still dark blue but she could discern the morning yellow sun far away at the horizon. She would be more than happy to watch the break of dawn with Miki. It seemed like those sort of things that lovers did together after the 1st night. She tossed over on the bed and was shocked that Miki wasn’t there. Thinking that she was probably preparing breakfast, Aya quickly jumped off her bed and walked gingerly towards the kitchen as she wanted to give her a surprise. Shockingly, her fellow GAM mate wasn’t in the kitchen. Her immediate reaction was to leave the kitchen and find her in some other parts of the small apartment. However, from the corner of her eye, she saw a slip of paper slotted beneath the ‘coffee measuring cylinder’.

In that familiar handwriting, it was written as followed: Dearest Ayachan, I’ve an important task to complete this morning so forgive me for my absence. Sorry for making you search high and low for me. I’m not going to keep it from you any longer because there’s no merit in doing so. Now I’m going to pass 2 important documents to the police so as to arrest the masterminds behind your accident. I didn’t tell you about this earlier because I want to protect you as this is really dangerous and most importantly, I didn’t want you to stop me from doing this. I’ve bluetoothed the documents to your handphone already so in case I never come back; please bring these to Officer Heita. This is a battle I’ll fight for you and a risk I’ll take for you. We’ll win it definitely. But I might not be there for you at the end of the battle so please forgive me. I don’t know whether I’ll live to say this but I want to tell you now just in case something happens: I love you.        Love, Miki-tan

Tears ran down her cheeks as she read through the words. As she read through the note over and over again, she realized how dangerous a task it was. She thought to herself, “Mikitty sounds as though she’s going to be killed by those people. No, Miki, you can’t do these all on your own. I’m part of it too. Why do you sound so pessimistic over this? Why Mikitty? Why are you doing all these by yourself? Why didn’t I sense it coming? Why didn’t I grab you tight last night and not give you this opportunity to sneak away?” As she scolded herself, she hurried out of her apartment in the hope that she would find Miki before anything would to happen. She wouldn’t allow Miki-tan to take the risk alone for something that belonged to them. Even though the search for Miki was somewhat similar to searching for a needle in a haystack, she wouldn’t give up because that’s what GAM was about. 

It was early dawn and there weren’t many early birds walking along the streets. Wearing a brown coat and a black cap, she hoped that no one would recognize her as the popular Fujimoto Miki from Hello! Project. Soon it would be daybreak literally and also for GAM.

She took a turn into the darkest of alleys in that area and slowed down her footsteps. Suddenly, her phone vibrated and Momoiro no Kataomoi disturbed the serenity of the deserted alley. “Momoiro no kataomoi koishiteru MAJIMAJI to mitsumeteru.” It was Aya. She knew then that Aya had read the message and should be trying to stop her now. She didn’t want to pick up the call from Aya – not until the task has been completed. “CHIRACHIRA tte  me ga aeba mune ga KYURURUN” Her index finger with a Power Ranger plaster loomed over the reject button as she thought about the anxiety and panic Aya was in now. Sorry Aya.

Suddenly, someone hit her hard on her head with a baseball bat from behind. It was stroke with such great menace that because of that, Miki fell onto the ground with blood oozing out from the back of her head. “momoiro no FANTAJII” She felt giddy and just when she turned her head to find out who the assaulter was, she was hit on the head again. But this time around, it was done with greater strength such that it resulted in her screaming out in pain. Her phone stopped ringing and her painful scream echoed in the quiet alley.  Images of Aya flooded her mind – the way she laughed, smiled and cried. Aya was the person in her life and this was, she reckoned, the least she could do for Aya. She had no regrets for doing this alone because she knew that what she did was correct as it was done for the person dearest to her. Dying for Aya would glorify her death...She closed her eyes. The assaulter raised the bat again. This time around before that person could strike her on the head for the 3rd time, Miki rolled away instinctively. It ended up hitting her upper back. She thought, “Would I live to see daybreak? Aya-chan, please enjoy the break of dawn dedicated to you from me even if you’re alone...”         

“Stop it! You’re officially under arrest. You’ve been cornered,” a man shouted. True enough, there were a dozen of police officers blocking the 2 ends of the alley. “Pop-idol turns into assaulter. What a joke, Tanaka Reina.” He handcuffed her and commanded another police officer to bring her away. Reina didn’t protest. Instead she broke down in tears like a little girl. However, unlike a little girl, her hands were covered with blood. “Hey, call an ambulance as well,” he shouted at his subordinates. Turning to Miki, he spoke apologetically, “I’m sorry that I was late. I should have come earlier. You’re good at playing detective. Things went as you predicted.”

Fujimoto opened her eyes and the first thing she noticed was the morning sun shining down on her. It’s finally daybreak…Is this a dream? She touched the back of her head and was shocked to see the amount of blood on her hands. She felt giddy and she said in a weak voice, “I should have called some other police officers and not someone with a punctuality problem.” She lost conscious after completing her sentence.

Seeing the number of police cars and officers around, Aya knew that something had happened to cause a commotion in the otherwise peaceful neighborhood early in the morning. She prayed that the worst didn’t arrive. Immediately, she rushed towards the scene and she was dismayed to see Miki lying on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood. She pushed through the crowd of nosey-parkers and ran towards Miki. “Miki-tan!” she shouted with tears streaming down her cheeks. She bent down and held Miki in her arms and shook her vigorously. “Wake up, Miki! Wake up! Don’t leave me alone! I need you…I can’t go on without you…”

In the hospital, Aya cried and prayed that Miki, her protector, would be alive. She stared at the operation room which Miki was in. It seemed that Miki was in there too long. She would live her life in guilt and regrets if Miki died. She wanted to kill Tanaka Reina with her own hands for causing Miki harm and perhaps even death. In the planet, Aya needed Miki more than anyone else. Especially after this incident, she was 100% positive that she couldn’t go on without Miki. She prayed that she would have a chance to convey her thoughts to Miki. Would she have the chance?

The Morning Musume girls came as a unit and most of them appeared worried and concerned at the state of their former sub-leader. Ai placed her arms around Aya’s shoulder and murmured, “She’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

Aya flinched at the sudden touch and said nothing. In her mind were images of Miki smiling, laughing, glaring at people, sleeping and even crying. She thought, “I should have known how she felt all along and Goto Maki shouldn’t have been in our lives at all! She has always treated me special and has given her everything in our relationship but why did I treat Maki as the special one and not her? Why did I hold back in our friendship then? Why did I take her for granted all along? No one on earth would be willing to do all these for a selfish stupid person like me. If it’s me, would I protect Miki in a way she protects me? Would I be willing to sacrifice my life for her happiness? I’m such a bloody idiot. God, please let me die in place of Miki. She doesn’t deserve this. Let her have a chance to meet someone better than me, someone who will treat her as though she’s the world. Let her have the chance to be loved by someone who will do anything for her. She hasn’t felt any true love from anyone in her life yet. I’m an asshole, please let me die for her…”

The surgeon exited from the operation room and Aya immediately sprinted towards him. “How’s she?” she asked in a voice drained by tears.

“The patient lost quite a bit of blood-”

“Do you need blood? Use mine! She-”

“We gave her quite a bit of blood and it’s safe to say that she’s over the danger period.”

“Oh my god! Thank you doctor! I don’t know how to thank you.”

“You can visit her in her ward in a while time after we settled some stuff.”

“Aya, we’re going to get some flowers and fruits for Miki. Do you want to join us?’ Risa asked after the doctor had left.

“You can go ahead. I want to see her.”

“But it will take a while so-”

“It’s ok.”

The MM girls left the hospital and before long, Miki was transferred to Intensive Care Unit ward. Aya, wearing the oversized sterilized coat, gloves and mask, sat beside Miki and held her hands tight. She prayed that telepathy did exist and that Miki would know how much she mattered to her. Miki’s head was bandaged up and this pained Aya even more as she knew that she was the reason behind her injuries. As she stared at the wounded girl in front of her, she thought back about her accident a couple of months ago and wondered what Miki thought when she sat beside her. She must be shocked and disappointed that Aya couldn’t recognize her and that shock led to the distance between them which Maki capitalized on it and subsequently won Aya’s heart. She swore to herself that no matter what, she would make sure that Miki knew that she mattered most in her heart. She prayed that such a resolution hadn’t arrived too late.

How you will possibly feel while reading this : first part --> LoL/ WTF are they going to do?
                                                                         second part --> Oh god, *tears*
                                                                         third part --> No, you can't be doing this to Miki! *tears*
                                                                         last part --> Ayaya *tears* What happened to Miki??

I hope I'm accurate  :cry: :cry:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 10:09:09 AM by tito »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: Break of Dawn - Gomattou
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2008, 10:29:38 AM »
Wow powerful stuff there, especially Aya's little "let me die in her place" monologue!
Despite her trying to kill my Mikitty, I still love Reina :lol:

Offline cierl03

« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »
yes you were true...  :cry:
mikiiii..............!!!!!! >_<
i almost cried... :cry:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »
 :OMG: miki!!

she almost dies  :frustrated:

aya is so sweet  :shy2:

love your fic!

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »
WOW I just started reading this and WOW at first it was addicting I couldn't stop myself from reading  :pen_read: I'm a little sad that its ending just as I began reading it  :mon whine: but I loved it your a great writer

.... i hope Miki's going to be ok it would suck if she has amnesia :mon chilly:
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »
@lollipopgirl, that's the part I cried the most while writing. :cry: How much I wish for someone to say, or at least think, such things about me *dream*
@cierl03, yeah, I'm good at predicting j/k
@Yukari, thanks for liking this fanfic =P
@takagakifan, thanks for enjoying this :D Ending is the start of a new beginning, don't be sad --> refer to sig (oops..)

The last chapter is about to be finished already but I want to make it the best of the whole series so forgive me if I take some time. (plus there's 2 tests this week....) The ENDING is

:P

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2008, 12:03:59 PM »
Firstly I will like to thank everyone for reading this. Gomattou is my 1st fanfic and it has taken me about 1 and a half years to complete this. (with interval of course :D) So here is the last chapter for Gomattou. Enjoy!   :P Hopefully this thread will get 100 replies before it dies :lol:

Gomattou

Chapter 24

Love~ A Double-edged sword

It was the 3rd day since Miki was admitted to the hospital and she had yet to regain consciousness. Aya had been staying in her ward since the very first day and never left the room for more than half an hour to grab some food and drinks. She really wanted to be the first person Miki saw when she woke up. It seemed like those sort of things that happened in drama and the lovers ended up together. She prayed that it would be a happy ending. Because of this, she hardly even slept as she wanted to catch the moment whereby Miki opened her eyes. After all, it was because of her that Miki landed in such a state.

Aya gazed blankly at the girl lying in front of her. A few days ago, they just confessed and kissed. Why couldn’t things stay the way they were? Happiness never last long for her. Now, she only wished Miki would open her eyes right now and she could tell Miki how much she needed her. All these while she had taken Miki’s love for granted. ‘I love you’ or kisses were definitely not enough. Her love for Miki certainly couldn’t parallel Miki’s undying and selfless love for her. What could she do to show Miki how much she loved her?  She swore that from that very day, she would treat Miki as though she was the whole world to her and no matter what happened to her because of this assault or in the future, she would love her with the same intensity as of today. Nothing would change her love for Miki from this second onwards. Nothing.   

For a moment, Aya thought her tired eyes were playing tricks on her when she saw Miki’s fingers twitching. She held Miki’s hands tightly in hers and said with tears in her eyes, “Miki-tan, it’s me, Aya. I love you. I’m sorry for all these. Can you hear me?” Please, Miki, tell me this isn’t just another dream.

Slowly, Miki opened her eyes and she appeared extremely tired and weak unlike her normal self. She asked in a frail voice, “Where am I?”

“It’s the hospital. You’re injured but now everything is fine. I will call the doctor now.”

As Aya headed towards the door, Miki inquired, “Who’re you?”

Aya reversed towards the bed and said anxiously, “I’m Aya-chan. Ayaya.”

Miki twisted her lips. “Ayaya? What a weird name. Who am I?”

“Mikitty…” Aya was shocked by what Miki had just said. It seemed as though she had lost her memory. What did she feel the last time she lost her memory? She couldn’t recall. No matter what happened to her because of this assault or in the future, she would love her with the same intensity as of today. She must live up to her promises even though that ex-lover of hers didn’t. Even though no one knew of the promises she just made and vow she just taken, she must abide to them for the sake of the girl she loved deeply. Deep inside, she was frustrated and upset that Miki could not recognize her. The days they were together, all the laughter and tears as well as the secrets they shared were forgotten. Was this what Miki felt last time around? She was the reason behind Miki’s conditions and therefore whatever happened to Miki was all her fault. Guilt piled up in her heart. Now she could only try her best to treat her with care just like what Maki did last time around. She did it so well last time that she won Aya’s heart over. She tried to smile and said, “You’re a pop idol. Maybe you can remember some songs you sang before.”

Miki shook her head. “I’m a singer? You must be kidding.”

Aya tried her best to hold back her tears. “This is one of your favourite songs – Shall we love. tokimeku tokimekanai wasureru wasurenai mabushii asayake naranda eigakan…

“What’s that? It sounds weird.”

“What about this?  ashita wa CHU CHU MERUHEN kaidou hashiritai wa AH DEETO a shitai no…It’s your hit song Boogie Train 03 and I set it as the ringing tone for my handphone.”

“So what if it is?”

Aya felt like breaking down now. Nothing hurt more than to hear from her dearest that it was no big deal that she used Boogie Train as the ringing tone. She loved the way Miki sang Boogie Train in the cute manner. As Tsunku had pointed out, Miki sounded somewhat ‘Ayaya-like’ in the song which made Aya love the song more than any other. It was the proof of their relationship as it showed that Aya had somewhat affected Miki in her life. It marked the start of GAM. No matter what she had to forgive Miki because she had lost her memory so she couldn’t remember the significance of the song but it pained her to hear all these from her mouth. “This is the last Morning Musume song you sung. Watashi nanka nanka yume miteta Nanka nanka noboseteta

Miki frowned and demanded, “I’m having a headache now. Please get out.”

Aya headed towards the door as demanded. Tears ran down her cheeks uncontrollably. Why did Miki become like that? It seemed that all the emotions she had before this assault had evaporated. Although it was great that Miki was still alive, she selfishly hoped to hear ‘I love you’ from Miki again. She didn’t want the last ‘I love you’ to be written in that note. If needed, she was willing to start all over again with Miki although it was painful that Miki had forgotten all about her. She sincerely wanted to be the person who would love Miki and give her all the support that she needed in he life. It would be painful that their shared memories had been erased and they had to start from scratch again but it was better than nothing…No more ‘Goto Maki’ should enter into their lives.

Konya arigatou mata aeru darou kichou na seishun no shunkan

Aya turned instantly. “Are you singing that, Miki-tan?”

Kodoku na no wo wasureru hodo utsukushii hitomi data…

“That’s Thanks! Oh my god, you have recollections of the song?”

“Naiteru mitai na koe ga decahu no…That’s melodies. Aya-chan, I remember-”

“Aya-chan? You remember me as well? My singing sessions work!” Aya jumped in joy.

“No, Aya-chan, I didn’t lose my memory at all. I just choose to forget everything before GAM.” She paused before adding, “They are insignificant.”

“Miki-tan! You’ve been pulling my leg!” Aya pouted.

“Only Aya-chan won’t know that a person rarely loses her memory due to injuries to the back of the head.” Miki smiled.

Aya laughed. Deep inside, she felt elated that Miki was fine. However, she couldn’t help but to think that it was lucky that she escaped relatively unscathed from the attack. Tears welled up in her eyes as she said, “Miki-tan, I thought I won’t be able to talk to you again. Thank god you’re fine now. But why did you take it upon yourself to do all these? If anything happens to you, I won’t be able to smile or laugh again. You know that right?”

Miki stared right into Aya’s eyes and replied, “I’m sorry but I can’t let you suffer injustice. Those bitches ought to be caught. In fact, I never regretted doing so.”

“The 3 of them are now caught. But I can’t believe what Tanaka Reina did to you. She almost killed you.”

“I can’t believe what Goto Maki did to you as well. She almost killed you too.”

“Thankfully the police came in time or else the worst might happen.”

“Aya-chan, I should be honest to you. Actually it wasn’t a coincidence. I planned for it.”

Aya’s eyes widened. “How did you?”

“I got a video on Yoshizawa and Tanaka talking about Goto from Rika and from what I know about Rika, I reckoned that she would tell Yoshizawa what I had done. That morning, I went to meet up with Officer Heita to pass him the video together with the one I took when Yoshizawa confessed the whole project to me. With just the videos, I don’t think they will be punished severely enough for almost killing you so I took the risk and turned into an alley, waiting for someone to assault me. I told Officer Heita to get ready his men and catch them when that happened. Luckily, it did happen and it was executed by the mastermind herself.”

“But…what if they hire someone professional? You might get killed and the police might not even get to them.”

Miki gazed in space and said, “I admit that there’s a risk.”

“Miki-tan…promise me you’ll never do this again.”

Miki shook her head. “If this sort of things happens again, I’ll do the same. I’ll play the detective and I’ll nab them with my own hands. Enough have been said.” With that, Miki lifted herself up from the lying position and Aya inched closer to her. Their lips touched and both girls cried. “I love you, Aya. I love you,” Miki said in a voice drained by tears after their lips eventually parted.

Aya wiped off the tears on Miki’s face and whispered, “I love you too. I promise I won’t like anyone else again. I promise I’ll treat you as the special one in life. I promise that I’ll make you feel loved. I promise GAM is for life no matter what happens. I promise.”

Miki nodded. Tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably as she recalled all the sorrow and pain she had suffered alone all these while. She was finally not alone. Finally, she had won Aya’s heart over and she would never let go of her hand again.

Aya gripped Miki’s hands tightly and said, “I’ll never let you go again no matter what happens. From now on, it’s no longer Ayaya and Mikitty; it’s GAM.” These few months had been a roller-coaster ride for both of them but now things had subsided. Although, to many, it looked as though things had only reverted to what it had been in the past, the 2 girls knew that things were never the same anymore. The feelings they had for each other were stronger than ever before and most importantly, now they knew that they loved each other.

Through the glass panel, she could see the two girls kissing, hugging and talking. Anger piled up in her and she punched the wall. She had, in some way, helped the lovers get together but now, she was alone. “Damn Fujimoto Miki, I should never have trusted you. You’re just a freaking liar. You’ll pay for it. You will,” she thought to herself for the gazillion time. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she reckoned she couldn’t watch the pair of lovers expressing love to each other any longer. Rika walked off.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 12:06:41 PM by tito »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: [Last chapter] Love~A Double-Edged Sword - Gomattou
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
Yay a happy GAM ending!! I really hoped it would be Aya and Maki though..  ;)
Lol, when Miki said 'Who are you?' I was like 'OMG don't tell me we're starting over again!' and then I imagined Maki coming in and singing again and then Miki falls in love with Maki and someone threatens her again and goes another loop and oii... But it turns out to be a joke.. XD Oooh.. and since Yossi got arrested.. Rika is so pissed off.. hm.. I wonder what she'll do...
Wait... That was the last chapter?!?!?!
Ur making a sequel aren't ya?? 'Ishiyoshi Revenge!' or 'Ittetsu and Tomeko strikes back!' or something like that...  XD

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2008, 01:02:48 AM »
Pissed off Rika? Uh-oh.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2008, 04:39:24 AM »
OMG!!! Rika is angry :shocked: it seems that Miki didn't think that something like this would happen :doh:
A sequel?! :mon misch:
Happy for Miki and Aya :wub: although Miki was a little evil :mon lol:

JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Liar