JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Nikutai wa Shojiki na EROS

Author Topic: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [COMPLETE - EXTRA: Ch. 101 - (12/1)]  (Read 208018 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2010, 08:30:03 AM »
The "hands" part was amusing :lol: But it's something I can see Eri doing to Risa and Risa's exaggerated expressions to that :lol:

The epic meeting between GakiKame and the High Queen XD It's just Reina & Ai in the group, I take it? I wonder why Ai was staring at Risa that way. Does she know Risa from before or has she fallen for the beanie's brown eyes at first sight :wub: But oh shit, Risa gave her entire works to Ai (with SYO too! One of my fav MM song!)

I just feel that you use a little too many Japanese words? I mean, the girls are Japanese and all that but try not to use them too often since majority of the readers are non-Japanese and may not understand more than simple Japanese phrases. Just a thought. But I'm enjoying the story so far :)

More entrances in the next few chapters? Sayumi! (yeah I'm crazy for the rabbit at the moment. She's so hawt irl :wub:)

E: Whaddaya noe? I got the new page lol

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2010, 05:16:14 PM »
It's just Reina & Ai in the group, I take it?
Yup~ they're the idols XD

I just feel that you use a little too many Japanese words? I mean, the girls are Japanese and all that but try not to use them too often since majority of the readers are non-Japanese and may not understand more than simple Japanese phrases. Just a thought. But I'm enjoying the story so far :)
Yeah, it's because I write down whatever comes to mind and usually, the girls are speaking japanese in my head  XD
Thanx for the advice, I'll decrease my japanese usage  :P

More entrances in the next few chapters? Sayumi!
we'll see....  8)

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2010, 10:37:44 PM »
Chapter 3 is HERE~~   :cow:

First of all... apologies to Sayumi fans...   :kneelbow: for making her annoying and more importantly, EVIL  :twisted:
Think of it as her original poison tongue character being WAY exaggerated  :nervous

without further ado, here's the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

A pale-skinned girl with dark eyes was sitting on a bed, looking out the window.  She was in pink button-down pajamas with matching pants and her hair was loose and straight down her back.  The girl was waiting for a visitor who would hopefully and most likely ease some of the boredom in her daily hospital life. 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, causing the girl to turn her head with an expectant smile.  The door opened and a brown-haired girl with a big smile poked her head in.

“Risa-chan!” the black-haired girl exclaimed.  The brown-haired girl proceeded to come into the room, followed by another girl with a smile.  “Oh.  And Eri.”  The black-haired girl’s expression changed to that of apathy.

“Geez, Sayu!  We all know you’re fond of Risa, but can’t you show a little bit more enthusiasm in seeing your one and only cousin as well?”  Eri complained.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” Sayumi replied sarcastically.  “Here, let me retaliate.  Oh, my dear, dear cousin!  How lovely to see you!  Better?”

“No,” Eri said, puffing her cheeks.  “Your sarcasm makes your rudeness seem angelic.”  She stuck out her tongue.  Sayumi did the same.

“Okay guys, let’s stop fighting,” Risa laughed.  “How are you feeling today, Sayu?”

“Wonderful!” Sayumi answered, reverting to her angel character from the original poison tongue character.  “I was really lonely but now that you’re here, everything is a whole lot better.”

“Now that we’re here,” corrected Eri.  “Come on, Sayu, I’m family.”

“So what did you do today?” Sayumi asked, ignoring Eri’s comment.

“We went to the Down-Front Agency building,” Risa answered, cocking her head, confused by Sayumi’s attitude.  “Eri is the idol group High-Queen’s new fashion coordinator.  We told you before, remember?”

“You know I don’t listen to music,” Sayumi replied, “except yours, Risa-chan.”

“And you don’t care about your cousin’s job either,” Eri said under her breath.

“That’s exactly right, Eri!  Now you’re getting the hang of it!”  Sayumi clapped her hands together and smiled sweetly.

“Ouch. I guess I should’ve seen that one coming.”  Eri smiled, trying to revert the conversation to a lighter tone.

“Aw, is my honesty too much for you, cousin?” Sayumi asked.  Her eyes suddenly became cold and dark as she glared at Eri.  “Well then maybe you should leave.”

Eri’s smile dropped into a scowl, realizing Sayumi wasn’t going to drop her devil character.  “You know what, Sayu—”

“Okay!  Way too much hate going on here, maybe I should leave,” Risa interjected, holding her hands up between the two cousins’ faces.  But Sayumi grabbed Risa’s wrist and continued to glare up at her cousin.  Eri sighed.

“I’ll leave.  I was planning on walking around town anyway.  For fashion research, you know?”

“Okay, have fun,” Risa said.  As soon as the door closed behind Eri, Risa shot her question at Sayumi.  “Okay, what was that about?”

“What was what about?” Sayumi asked innocently.

“I know you have a poison tongue and you argue often with Eri.  But this time, you went too far!  You and Eri are usually just joking beneath all the arguments but today, you were straight-out attacking her.  Did something happen?”

“No… I just… wanted to talk to you alone,” the black-haired girl squeaked, staring down at her hands. 

“What did you want to talk about?” Risa sighed.

“Just… Risa-chan, you know you’re my best friend, right?”

“Come on, Sayumi!  Is that what you needed to talk to me about privately?  Is that why you practically shot down Eri with your words?”

“I just need confirmation!” Sayumi quickly said.  “You don’t visit as often as you did before… and I get really lonely here…”

“Sayu, I visit you almost every two days,” Risa said firmly, trying not to laugh.  “I think I visit you fairly often.”

“Not often enough,” mumbled Sayumi.  Risa smiled at her childish friend and ruffled her hair.  “Stop it, Risa-chan, you’re messing up my hair!” Sayu giggled.  Risa laughed along and gave Sayumi a big hug.

“Risa-chan, you know I love you,” Sayumi said in her most sincere voice.

“I know, I know,” Risa answered, rolling her eyes.  “I’ve known since the thousandth time you told me.”

“No, I really love you.”

“Yeah, yeah, I love you too.”

“Baka,” Sayumi thought.  “That’s not what I mean now, that’s not what I meant then, and that’s not what it’ll ever mean.  Even Eri knows; that’s why when I throw fits on purpose, she leaves because she knows I want to be alone with you.  But how do I make you realize…?

“Um… Sayu… you’re hugging me a little too tightly—”

“I’ll do anything for you, Risa-chan,” Sayumi interrupted.  “Anything to make you mine and mine only.

“Well, that’s what friends are for, right?” Risa broke away from the hug and smiled at her seemingly innocent friend.  “I’ll always be here for you, Sayu.”

Sayumi smiled.  “I’ll take that as a promise.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhh Sayu is SCARY.   :badluck:  I tried to make her as obsessive of Risa as possible, and willing to even murder to get Risa...  :kekeke:
maybe i should've made her even darker?   :ding:

Again, apologies to Sayumi fans if I offended you... Don't get me wrong, I really do love her poison tongue character  :nervous

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »
Sayu being possessive XD

I am assuming there is more to make it akuma-like eh?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 11:10:19 PM »
Sayu being possessive XD

I am assuming there is more to make it akuma-like eh?

Definitely.  i'm gonna suck the humanity out of her  :twisted:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 11:45:09 PM »
Evil Sayu, I like. :twisted: Willing to murder, eh? Interesting...

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2010, 03:17:00 AM »
OMG!!
I'm loving this fic!  :inlove:
Your trailer was DA BOMB!!
Can't wait for MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!
 :thumbsup

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2010, 03:27:18 AM »
OMG!! I'm loving this fic!  :inlove:
Your trailer was DA BOMB!!
Can't wait for MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!
 :thumbsup
YAY!!! I'm glad someone's looking forward to stuff  :farofflook:
i'm trying to get the pattern of daily updates going so... another twelve hours I'd say  :hee:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
Missed the start of this fanfic cos I was away please wait till i'm back in future... just kidding :lol:

Enjoying it so far!

loved the bit with Eri holding onto Gaki hands and not letting go XD

bit scared of Reina in this fic so far!

Also Sau worries me a bit, rather to obsessivefor my liking  :shocked

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2010, 04:33:48 PM »
I like it when one of girls is psychotically evil. It adds on to the drama and makes it hard to guess what is going to happen in the story. I wonder how Sayu will carry out her evil plans from her hospital bed...

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 11:21:00 PM »
Thank you for all the comments~~   :wriggly:
They really help to get me going  :cow:  :on gay:

So here's the result of all the encouragements: chapter four!!!  :on woohoo:

Another character introduced along with another love line!  :luvluv1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Eri took a step out of another shop, feeling guilty once again.  She knew she had annoyed the clerk quite a lot; after all, she had touched and took notes on practically every piece of clothing in the store and then left without buying anything.  Since she had done this for a couple dozen stores lined up in the street, Eri was pretty sure she was famous around the area by now.  She always felt sorry but she had no choice; if she wanted to improve in her designing, she always had to keep her eyes open for the latest trends and styles.  And the best way to do that was to look around clothing stores at least once a week, observing combinations of outfits and accessories on mannequins. 

But today, Eri felt guiltier than ever.  She had other things on her mind so she had picked up a shirt, touched it, spaced out, realized she was doing nothing but rubbing the cloth over and over again, put it down, and left with the store clerks’ glares down her back. 

Yes, Eri had a lot of things on her mind: about her new job, about whether she can take on Tanaka Reina’s attitude, about whether she can match up to High-Queen’s previous fashion coordinator… but mostly about Sayumi’s fit. 

Sayumi and Eri always argued because of Sayumi’s uncontrollable poison tongue but usually, when Eri started to joke around, Sayumi would also back down.  That was their way of friendship.  But today, Sayumi had glared at her and told her to leave.  Eri knew her cousin was sincerely in love with her housemate, and she always tried her best to get them together.  But Sayumi had always had a two-face personality and it was really starting to get on Eri’s nerves. 

“I mean, she’s my cousin and I love her but come on!” Eri thought while walking into the next store.  “She doesn’t see anything but Risa-chan and one day, she’s going to fall down hard because of her narrow-mindedness.  And it’s not like I’m her servant or anything.  I didn’t have to walk out of that room just because Sayu glared; I walked out because I’m nice enough to give Sayu every chance she can get to confess over and over again to Risa-chan.  Yeah, that’s right.  She should be thanking me because I’m the nice one who always gave up stuff for her, even when we were little.  Yeah, that’s right.

“Excuse me miss… are you going to buy that skirt?”

“What?  Huh?” Eri looked up at the clerk’s annoyed smile, then realized she was, once again, rubbing a white skirt in her hands over and over again, causing wrinkles.  “Oh… um, no…”

“Then please refrain from excessive physical contact with our products,” the clerk warned, her professional smile twitching.

“Sorry…”  Then, Eri suddenly had a different thought.  “Why did I start helping her in the first place?  It’s not like it’s my job… well, I guess Sayu needs someone by her, since she’s always sickly and alone… and when we first met Risa, she was so happy to have another friend besides me… I guess that’s my reason.  But still, she’s so rude sometimes! Ugh, I don’t even know what to think anymore. Am I going crazy? Maybe I’m coming down with something… no wait, that’s not it.  Is it the heat?  Maybe ice cream will help—

“Um, excuse me…”

Eri looked up from the coat rack, realizing she was touching a jacket over and over again.  “Oh my gosh, I am so sorr—”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m not the store clerk.”

Eri turned her head to face the girl next to her.  She was a short girl with light brown eyes and was wearing a white summer dress with a short-sleeve yellow sweater.  She had short brown hair that swayed near her shoulders. 

“Um… could you possibly be Kamei Eri senpai?” the girl asked.

“I’m Kamei Eri… but I’m not sure what you mean by senpai…?” Eri questioned, puzzled.

“I am right!  You graduated last year from M University, right?

“Uh… yeah.”

“The one who graduated a year early because of extra credits, Kamei Eri senpai!”

“Yup, that’s me… I think.”

“M University’s most popular girl, Kamei Eri senpai!”

“Um, sure…”

“The beautiful turtle, Kamei Eri senpai!”

“One the weirdest nicknames I’ve heard, but yes.”

“The fashion expert, Kamei Eri senpai!”

“Okay, I’ll take that.  Excuse me; may I know who you are?” Eri asked, still very confused and lost.

“Oh, I’m sorry, excuse my rudeness.”  The cheerful girl was nearly shaking with joy when she offered her hand to Eri.  “My name is Qian Lin.  But everybody calls me Linlin.  I’m a first year in M University!”

“Oh, I see,” Eri said, shaking the girl’s hand.  “That’s why I’m your senpai.  So are you also a fashion major?”

“Oh no, I could never do something like that,” Linlin replied, shaking her head.  “I am in the home economics department, though.  I’m majoring in cooking.”

“Oh I see, that’s good.”

“I’ve seen you a couple times on campus when I went to visit M University back in high school,” the energetic girl babbled on.  “I always thought you were really pretty but then someone told me you were the Kamei Eri senpai.  I’ve always looked up to you, you are so good at what you do and you’re just simply amazing.  It’s an honor to meet you like this!”

Eri smiled.  The girl seemed a bit all over the place but she was cute.  She had an accent and seemed to have a hard time talking without breathing, but she just kept on going, saying what she had to say.  She was very energetic and happy.

“Um… if it’s okay with you, senpai, may I have your cell phone number?” Linlin asked hesitantly.  Then she quickly said, “Of course if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.  I mean, I understand if you prefer not to.  I mean, you shouldn’t have to give your number to a kouhai you’ve never met before, I mean—”

“Okay,” Eri cut her off, smiling.  “I can give it to you.”

“Really?” Linlin asked, her eyes dilating.  “Thank you so much!”

Eri then handed her cell phone to Linlin, and the younger girl entered her phone number in, and then called herself with Eri’s phone. 

“Um… is it okay if I occasionally text you?” Linlin asked again, hesitantly.

“That’s fine,” Eri laughed.  She was very entertained.  The more she looked at Linlin, she seemed cuter and more innocent.  Being happy over something as small as being able to text her… Eri giggled to herself.

Suddenly, the younger girl’s cell phone started to beep repeatedly.  Linlin checked her cell phone and smacked her forehead.

“No way!  Oh my gosh, I completely forgot!”  She then proceeded to bow to Eri over and over.  “I’m sorry, Kamei senpai, I have to leave now.  I completely forgot about the lecture today!”

“That’s fine,” Eri said, trying not to laugh.  “It was nice meeting you!”

“Definitely, definitely!” Linlin replied, backing away to the door.  “Good-bye!”

Eri waved at the girl until she crossed the road and disappeared down the street.  “She was cute,” Eri thought.  “A bit hyper but she seemed honest and lively.

At that moment, Eri’s cell phone made a beeping noise.  She realized that she had gotten a new text message.  It read: I’m really glad I got to meet you today! Thank you for your number! --- Linlin.

Eri smiled as she read the message.  Then she left the store and headed home, completely relieved of the stress that she had before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I've brought a different Eri from a different planet...  :dizzy:

I kinda took a risk with KameLin paring too.  Pretty uncommon, huh?  :dunno:

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!  :byebye:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:14:26 AM by SarangAi »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 4 - (6/21)]
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 03:11:35 AM »
Lin Lin! I actually could see a KameLin pairing. Anything could happen, afterall! Lol, Eri, spacing out all over the place. Can't wait for more!

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 4 - (6/21)]
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 05:58:22 AM »
Two chapters in one day!  WOOT  :cow:

I'm kind of going fast, aren't I?  :wahaha:  8)

This chapter should be a bit more interesting for all you TakaGaki fans  :twothumbs :onioncheer:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

“Risa-chan, you’re hurting my hand.”

“Gome.”

The two friends were, once again, inside the Down-Front Agency building’s elevator, heading up to room 905.  Promotion’s for High-Queen’s most recent single, “Subete wa Ai no Chikara” was nearing its end.  Eri was told to attend the first meeting for High-Queen’s next single.  Nothing was planned as of yet, so High-Queen and their staff would get things planned as much as they could today.  This time, Eri was fairly calm as she had exchanged phone numbers with various other staff members, and already felt comfortable with them.  However, this was not the case for Risa.

For the past week, Risa had been losing sleep, appetite, and self-control.  She would spend the night staring at her alarm clock until the morning sun rose.  She would take a bite out of her favorite food, then spit it out, saying it tasted like dirt.  She would space out in the middle of the day, even while walking, and would run into walls.  Eri had spent the entire week trying to prevent Risa from hurting herself.

“Risa-chan, calm yourself,” Eri pleaded.  “I know you’re nervous, but you’re songs are great!  I’m sure Takahashi-san liked them.”

“What makes you so sure?” Risa asked.  “My entire work… my entire career… depends on today…”

“Risa-chan… my hand,” Eri groaned.

“Well, now you know my pain from back then,” Risa snapped back.  Eri just rolled her eyes.

Finally, the elevator door slid open and the two girls walked down the long hallway.  When they reached the meeting room, Eri grabbed the door handle without hesitation, stopped, then sighed.

“Risa-chan.  I understand your pain now.  So can you please let go?”

“Gome.”

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Tsunku, the producer.  He smiled.

“I thought I heard someone outside,” he said.  “Come in, Kamei-san.  Your friend will have to wait outside again, I’m afraid.”

“That’s fine,” Risa quickly replied.  But her words and action didn’t match.  She immediately leaned into the room and scanned for High-Queen’s leader.  But there was nobody in particular that stood out.  Risa nervously eyed Eri, and her best friend caught on immediately.

“I don’t see Takahashi-san or Tanaka-san,” Eri questioned.  “They haven’t arrived yet?”

“No, they haven’t,” Tsunku replied, scratching his head.  “Tanaka is sometimes late but Takahashi usually drags her here on time… We’ll wait a little longer.  Maybe there’s traffic.”

“I see.  Risa, you should wait out—”  As Eri turned to face her friend, she immediately met Risa’s desperate puppy-dog face.  She rolled her eyes, then whispered, “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.”  Without another word, Eri walked into the room and closed the door behind her. 

Risa’s face dropped.  She slid down into a crouch position and buried her head in her arms.  She felt devastated.  Could Ai not have shown up because her songs were just that bad?  Immediately after she thought this, Risa felt stupid.  That couldn’t be, the Takahashi Ai wouldn’t miss a meeting to avoid meeting an amateur song writer like herself. 

Suddenly, Risa felt a warm hand on her shoulders.  Startled, she flipped her head up to face a beautiful brown-haired girl crouched in front of her.  She was wearing a white blouse and jean shorts with matching white sandals.  Her long wavy hair was up in a ponytail and she was holding up her sunglasses by her forehead.  Her eyes were wide and filled with concern.  Tucked under her arms was a blue notebook.

“Are you okay?” Ai asked in an alarmed whisper.  “I just saw you slip down and I thought maybe you weren’t feeling well… Do you need to go to the hospital?”

“Uh... Um… I…” Risa stuttered.  This was it!  High-Queen’s leader was right in front of Risa with her future.  “Did you look at the songs?” she blurted out in a rather loud voice.  Ai quickly covered Risa’s mouth with one hand and put the other pointer finger by her lips.

“Shh!  I’ve been waiting for you so I can talk to you in private.  Follow me!”  With that, Ai slipped her sunglasses back on, grabbed Risa’s hands, and pulled her up.  Then, keeping her grasp on the younger girl’s hand, the idol swiftly slipped into the elevator and punched the button for the top level of the building.  When the elevator door closed, Ai took off her sunglasses and planted them on her head.  She smiled at the still-confused Risa.

“Mission ‘ditch the meeting’, success!” Ai laughed.  Then she handed Risa the blue notebook that was tucked under her arms.  “Here.  You can have this back.”

Risa wordlessly took back the notebook into her hands.  She was still staring at Ai with wide eyes.  She was so confused.  Why isn’t Takahashi Ai at the meeting?  Why are they going up to the top floor?  What did Takahashi Ai think of her songs?

“Um… Takahashi-san, why are we—”

“Shh!  Someone’s getting on the elevator!”  With that, Ai quickly shoved on her sunglasses and skittered to the corner where Risa had planted herself. 

The elevator door opened and a crowd of people, one of them the janitor with a big cart of tools and such, crammed into the elevator.  To prevent Risa from being squashed, Ai reached her arms out to hold on to the railing, cornering Risa.  Their bodies were close enough to seem as if they were hugging.  Risa blushed and looked down.

“Takahashi-san, um, I can’t breath—”

“Shh,” Ai whispered into Risa’s ear.  “Don’t say my name.  Just stay still… uh…”

“Niigaki Risa.”

“Right.  Niigaki-san.”  Ai chuckled softly and Risa felt her breath tickle her ear.

The elevator bell’s ding indicated the exit of the crowd of people, including the janitor, and only then, Ai backed away from Risa and planted her sunglasses on her head again.

“Close one, huh?” Ai said, smiling.  “This is kind of exciting.  I’ve never been missed a meeting before.  It’d be bad if someone saw me ditching, you see.”

“So why are you ditching?”

“So I can talk to you, Niigaki-san, about your songs.”  At that moment, the elevator door opened again to reveal the top floor.  Ai took Risa’s hand again and stepped out of the elevator.  Risa could feel the sun on her face and the cool air blowing through her hair.  Ai skittered around the elevator and sat down on the ground.  “It’s nice up here, isn’t it?”

“Yeah… it is,” Risa answered.  She was a little bit calmer now.  At least Takahashi Ai didn’t seem to be upset about anything.  Maybe it was a good sign.

“Um, Niigaki-san?  My hand kind of hurts…”

“Huh?  Oh, sorry!”  Risa realized that she was pinning Ai’s hand down, and immediately let go.  Ai giggled at the flustered song writer.

“So, about that,” Ai said, pointing at the notebook on Risa’s lap, “I really liked them.  I’ve heard a lot of unproduced songs but yours… said something more.”

“I’m… not sure what you mean.”

“I can’t really describe it.  Your songs were… honest.  It really came out and touched me.  There seemed to be more to the songs than what meets the eye.  Is there… some sort of story behind the songs?”

“Stories…” Risa leaned back and looked up into the sky.  “There are stories, I guess.  Some more personal than others, but I would say the songs contain emotion.  I want the listener to feel what I feel and see what I see.”

“That’s pretty incredible.  There were two songs I was most curious about.”

“And they are?”

“First page, ‘Shouganai Yume Oibito’.  Helpless Dream Chaser… the lyrics seemed pretty… sad.”  Ai looked at her companion to study her face.  Risa smiled a little but it was a sad smile, a painful smile.

“Remember how I said some stories are more personal than others?  This is one of them.”

“Oh… that’s okay.  I was very curious but if you don’t want to talk about it, you don’t have to.”  Ai smiled warmly.

“Thank you.  Then the second song?”

“This one,” Ai replied, flipping open the notebook on Risa’s lap and pointing at the page, “‘Everyday Everywhere’.  The lyrics are quite sad again.  It’s about a farewell, isn’t it?  Tell me about it.”

“Ah.  This is kind of a personal one too…”

“Niigaki-san, please give me some sort of answer,” Ai said firmly, making eye contact with Risa. 

“It’s about a dear friend of mine,” Risa said, hesitantly.  She sighed.  “Things happened… and I lost her.  To this day, I still don’t fully understand why we parted.”

“I can relate to that,” Ai said, quietly.  Risa looked at Ai as she turned to look back at her.  They both saw the same thing in each other’s eyes: sorrow, pain, regret.

“Is it okay… if I suggest this song as High-Queen’s next single?” Ai asked.

“I swore not to give my songs to singers who can’t properly bring out what I felt while writing this,” Risa said.  “But I believe you can, Takahashi-san.  So yes, please bring out my song to the world.”

Ai smiled as she got up and offered her hand to Risa.  Risa grinned and let Ai help her stand up.

“We should be getting back now,” Ai said.  “This time, you have to come into the meeting room and stay, okay?”  Risa nodded in response.

The two girls started to walk back into the elevator.  On the way down, Ai abruptly turned around, placed her hands under Risa’s chin, and lifted her face up, much to Risa’s surprise.

“You look thinner than last week,” Ai accused, “and a lot more tired.  Are you sure you’re not sick?”

“Oh… um… I guess I haven’t been eating well recently.”

“Why not?” Ai questioned.  “You shouldn’t do that.  I’m an idol but I still eat as much as want and then just exercise.  After this meeting I’m taking you out to eat.”

“No, Takahashi-san, I’m really fine—”

“I’m taking you out to eat,” Ai said resolutely, “and that’s final.  Okay?”

Risa sighed and smiled.  She knew part of her was kind of happy that Takahashi Ai offered up this meal.  After all, it meant that she would be able to stay a little bit longer with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit more exciting I'd say, right?  :D  :nya:

Up next: TanaKame time!  :luvluv1:  :wub:

hope you enjoyed~  :byebye:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kokoro no Uta ~Mainly TakaGaki, TanaKame~ [UPDATE - Ch. 5 - (6/21)]
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 07:47:35 AM »
nice TakaGaki scene :wub:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2010, 09:26:06 AM »
ahh~ Aichan being a rebel to get some alone time with Gaki  :jerk:  I like  :love:

Awww~  :heart: they like each other already  :wub:

Gah! I'm such a sucker for TakaGaki fics  :nervous

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2010, 01:47:21 PM »
So cute. Just love how Ai dragged Risa along with her. XD Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, btw, it's gomen not gome.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:02:57 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »
Chapter 4

hyper Linlin?!?  :panic:

bits with Eri were sweet tho just like what LinLin would be like if that was her real ife situation

Chapter 5

Ha Ha Risa the serial hand crusher!  :lol:

the Tanagaki bits were sweet, it was intresting to see Ai bee the one to lead Gaki astray!

They both have Sad pasts tho  :cry:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2010, 04:43:51 PM »
Oh, btw, it's gomen not gome.
okay thanx! I just wrote down what I heard from my friend who's in japanese class. my ears must've missed the "n"  :nervous

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2010, 04:51:40 PM »
“I’m wondering, is there absolutely any valid reason for you to call my cell phone when you’re right downstairs?”
:lol:

But on other days when Eri overdid it, which was the case most of the time, Risa would look worse than a circus lion.
:lol: Damn, that's funny  XD

“I guess so…” Eri sighed.  “Well, at least you look good.
Jezzz, Risa didn't get to take a shower  XD

Down-Front Agency
Nice  :D

and found that the girl was still staring at her with a surprised expression.
Hmmm, I wonder why

“At least… I think I don’t.”
Hmmm

“That’s exactly right, Eri!  Now you’re getting the hang of it!”  Sayumi clapped her hands together and smiled sweetly.
XD

“Anything to make you mine and mine only.”
Sounds scary

Linlin - Eri convo's  :lol:

I have a strong hunch that Ai and Risa were childhood friends  :yep:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 05:44:02 AM »
First of all, Thank you for all the comments~~  :farofflook:
i'm still trying to figure out how to do the multiple quotes thing so I can't reply right away.  but I do read every single comment.  :inlove:

So, here's chapter 6!  This is primarily a TanaKame chapter.   :twothumbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

It was silent.  Dead silent.  Eri figured if she dropped a paper clip, she’d be able to hear it hit the floor.  And the floor was carpeted.  Oh yeah, it was that silent.

Tsunku’s shuffling of the chair broke the silence as he got up from his seat.  “I think we’ve all waited long enough.  Neither of the girls are picking up their cell phone.  There’s a limit to even being late.  They’ve got to be in the building somewhere; I’ll go look for them.”

“Oh no, Tsunku-san, I can go look for them if you want,” Eri offered, eager to be of help in anything.  All the eyes turned to her, confused and worried.  Tsunku also had the same expression.

“Well… bringing Takahashi back won’t be a problem but… I’m not sure if you could handle Tanaka.”

“I’m not sure myself,” Eri thought.  “It’s okay.  I’ll have to get to know them anyway, right?  Tanaka-san is a year younger than me, I’ll handle her.”

“Well, suit yourself.”  With that, Tsunku sat back down as Eri got up and left the room.

She looked around the hallway, searching for her friend.  “Where did she go? Did she go home?  Wait a minute; this isn’t the time to be thinking about this!

She quickly paced towards the elevator and pressed the button to go down.  The elevator started moving from the 30th floor, the top floor.  “Who would go to the top floor?” Eri wondered.  “I wonder what’s up there. Maybe the scenery is nice.  I should try going up one day.”  Then she smacked her forehead.  “Focus, Eri, concentrate! Now’s not the time to worry about stupid things!  Now’s the time to worry about facing these singers!

“Okay,” Eri thought to herself.  “Calm yourself, Eri.  Tanaka Reina is... intimidating but you’re a year older than her!  You can handle a diva like her.” 

The elevator finally arrived and Eri walked in.  When the elevator started moving, she realized someone had pressed the button on a different floor because the elevator was going up, not down.  It stopped with a “ding” at the 18th floor.

The elevator door slid open to reveal a short girl with two curly ponytails, bouncing by her shoulders.  She was wearing a black tank top with a lavender sweatshirt over it along with a short black miniskirt and black boots.  She also had sunglasses on and had a baseball cap planted her head.  As she walked in, she took off her sunglasses and hooked them on her tank top.

“Tanaka-san!” Eri exclaimed.  “I found her already!

Reina lifted her head to look at Eri, sighed deeply, and turned to leave the elevator.  Eri caught her arm and pulled her back in just in time for the elevator door to close.

“Don’t touch me,” Reina said, glaring.  Eri immediately let go, intimidated by Reina’s aura.  But she quickly gathered herself again.

“Tanaka-san, we’re going back to the meeting,” Eri announced, pressing the 9th floor button.

“No,” Reina replied, simply and flatly. 

“Well too bad, I’m dragging you there anyway.”  Eri finally felt like she had some backbone. 

“I’ve been avoiding this for a long time; I’m not letting you change that.”  Reina walked over to the elevator button panel and pressed on the 10th floor button, and planted herself on that very spot.  She glared across at Eri who stood still at the back wall.  “What do you care anyway?”

“It’s my job, Tanaka-san,” Eri replied, trying to get a flat intimidating tone like Reina.  She miserably failed and just spoke in her regular, high-pitched voice.  “You should be at the meeting.”

“Don’t act like you know me,” Reina shot back. 

“Then let me know you,” Eri answered back.  “We should get to know each other.  I’m not letting this job go; this was my dream and I’ve made it come true.  I’m not about to let anyone ruin it.  I would do anything to get you to that meeting.”

The elevator door opened to the 10th floor but Reina’s eyes flickered back to Eri.  “Anything?”

Eri thought for a while.  “Anything to make you do your job so I can do mine,” she rephrased. 

Reina stared at the older girl for a while and smirked.  She pressed the button for the elevator door to close.  “Did I convince her?” Eri thought.

But as the elevator started to move again, the singer took out a key from her sweatshirt pocket, pushed it into the elevator panel, and turned.

The elevator suddenly jolted to a stop in between the 10th and the 9th floor.  Eri held on to the railings, scared and confused.  The elevator stopped shaking and everything was silent.

“What are you doing?” Eri demanded.

“Anything?” Reina questioned again, slowly walking over to where Eri was standing with the same smirk.  “You promise you’d do anything to get me to this meeting?”

Eri hesitated, but she then straightened up and let go of the railings.  “Yes, anything,” she replied, determined.  “I promise.”

“Well then,” Reina said, putting her hand on the wall, trapping confused girl, “let’s see where that promise is limited to.”

Reina leaned in closer to Eri, who was now frozen.  She closed her eyes as their lips met, and the older girl’s eyes widened in shock.  So many thoughts ran through her mind.  “What’s happening?  Why is she kissing me?  I don’t get it!

As Eri started to return to her senses, she put her hands on the idol’s shoulders and tried to push away.  But that only made the situation worse as Reina grabbed her wrists and held it against the wall, making Eri completely vulnerable.  She clenched her fists and shut her eyes as the offender lightly opened her eyes to watch her prey’s reaction.  As Reina slowly slipped her tongue in to her mouth, Eri’s eyes fluttered open again in shock.  She tried to move her arms but her predator was stronger than she looked.  Turning her head to the side was the best she could do to avoid the rough kiss.

“Stop,” Eri huffed.  “I can’t… I can’t breathe…” 

Reina only smirked and dropped her head to Eri’s shoulders to kiss her collarbone.  Eri jumped and attempted to break away again to no avail.  She could do nothing but swallow down every moan that was about to escape from her lips as her predator licked her skin. 

Finally, satisfied with the pink spot that she had created on the older girl’s collarbone, Reina backed away and released her prey.  Eri’s legs gave out immediately and she dropped to the floor, trembling as she crossed her arms and held on to herself.  Her eyes were wide with fear and she dared not to make eye contact with the attacker. “My first kiss… my first kiss…

“I’m holding on to your promise that you would do anything to make me do my job,” Reina said, looking down at her shaking prey.  She crouched down in front of the trembling girl. 

“But if you want me to do my job...” Reina leaned in as Eri flinched, and whispered in her ears, “well, you’re going to have to work extra hard.”

With that, Reina stood up and turned the key on the elevator panel and pulled it out.  The elevator rumbled and proceeded to move down again.  As the elevator bell dinged, the door slid open to reveal the 9th floor and Reina walked out without looking back.

Eri stood up shakily, holding on to the railings.  “What just happened? Why did she kiss me?  What did I just get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting to think my chapters are too long...  :shocked  :err:
I'm really trying to shorten it!!!  :badluck:

I hope you enjoyed~  XD  :byebye:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Nikutai wa Shojiki na EROS