JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1521405 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2005, 04:34:19 PM »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2005, 09:50:59 PM »
Apparently, since she became a Musume, Rika had concerts there in Nagoya for 31 times, probably more than any other places. So, I guess she must've felt attached (?) to the city, and since it was her last concert in Nagoya as a Musume, it made her feel sad. And when Rika was crying, Ai-chan was the one who comforted her.

What else... Oh, Goto said during her MC in the afternoon concert that she was very glad that she got to be a part of Rika's graduation tour. :)

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2005, 10:05:37 PM »
Quote from: Masashi
Awwww Rika is a true fighter. I really feel sorry for her. Performing while being sick must be really exhausting and i bet she didn't feel any better afterwards. I hope her condition won't get worse because of those concerts :(  
I think she cried because she felt so sick. The concert itself shouldn't have been that sad since the tour will still be going on for like a month.
They should save all tears for the actual grad concert :D  
Oh man i hate seeing Rika crying. It always makes me sad :cry:

Anyway those concert pics are HOT.

All the girls know that, in the words of the late, great Freddie Mercury:  

THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!  They do their best to ensure that it does indeed go on, they only miss concerts if they REALLY can't physically hack it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2005, 11:53:42 AM »
thanks tama-chan for the rip!! another mirror of the rika concert
http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07YL537KK9PK0XP8YY55ZAEJO

DYAMN..what a trooper. She was ill for these shots?? I just love the look she gives in that left pic. (should find a good one for shirenu's thread)

Hey kray, do you have this video clip?

I keep seeing these screen caps of Rika scuba diving from that old BK show (which had Ayaka English lessons I think)

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2005, 12:16:57 PM »
Quote from: daigong

Hey kray, do you have this video clip?

I keep seeing these screen caps of Rika scuba diving from that old BK show (which had Ayaka English lessons I think)

I think this clip was on aidoru sagase, which is just like a giant gathering of all these clips anyhow... but sad i have this on vhs (back when they still sold vhs's along with kyo no tamegoto the worst hp thing i bought ever....)  Good thing to get its kinda amusing, but dont get collection two cuz i stops focusing on mm and more on hp, people i dont care...  Sad but BK and BkII were not impossible at all to get, but that was back when i was on dial up  :?   Sad i was getting that tsushin crap instead.  Oh all the people on mirc where did you go with your insane collections of EVERYTHING.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2005, 01:15:54 PM »
Quote from: kraygk
 Oh all the people on mirc where did you go with your insane collections of EVERYTHING.

Yes I cry everytime you tell us that story. OH! Man. I wish I fucked with IRC instead of waiting for chumps to upload clips @ JPM. It's like all they all got jobs and deleted their entire stash or something. Such a shame. And with Charmy Uploader toast, you have to wait on those crappy replacements to put up SOMETHING.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2005, 01:49:57 PM »
Looks like Eco Moni still lives on...

http://www.tv-aichi.co.jp/expo2005/
Look for the box that says 11月3日(木・祝)全国ネット放送予定。

It's some kind of an event or something? Rika, Sayu and Yagu will be there. But Rika's still included in with Morning Musume. Hmm.

Funny how a unit that was supposed to last for, like, 2 days actually lasts this long.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2005, 03:50:11 PM »
pity, then, that i don't like the unit at all
has anyone seen a hyundai sonata? It thinks it's a jaguar x-type.
sayumi= hyundai sonata
rika= jaguar XK

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2005, 04:00:06 PM »
Just a thought.....

It's just a matter of weeks before Rika's graduation - Does this mean that her last single will be "The Manpower!!" as well?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2005, 04:31:07 PM »
Ah, my bad. I mixed up the dates.

Now I wonder what kind of single it'll be.... o.o

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2005, 09:10:18 PM »
So, who should give Rika the flowers ? To me.. Yossie.

Who will ? Mari  :P

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2005, 12:23:03 AM »
ahh the yossui thread is catching up, nah im j/k (or am i).  But then i think mari will for sure, not only will she be leader but i think she has the most respect for rika.  Though mari picks on rika the most, she has said that rika is her rival, and they share a simular opinion.   And eco-moni <3<3<3<3<3 How can you not love sayumi?

Offline shinichi

« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2005, 01:17:41 AM »
April 27th 2005
Morning Musume 26th single
-- Title to be announced
First Press [EPCE-5364]
Regular Edition [EPCE-5365]
Single V [EPBE-5169]

The title is Kira Kira Happiness and the c/w is Yume wo Dakishimete.

Source: Girlie Reina.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2005, 02:52:19 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan
Funny how a unit that was supposed to last for, like, 2 days actually lasts this long.

Guess it was just a Freudian slip. "Rika of Morning Musume" sounds better than "Rika of vuden" - man that event is in November? Guess H!P has some legs yet!! :lmao:

It sure is funny how Eco Moni is still around - unlike Gommatou or Pucchi Moni. Goes to show where the star power is at. :P

Quote from: shinichi

WEEEEEE...this is one single I ain't gonna miss out on. Shall we have a "What do you think its gonna sound like" thread too?  Sounds like a one of those I WISH - Ai Araba type songs :D

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2005, 06:51:20 AM »
How can you not love sayumi?

How can you love Sayumi?
 :puke:

i 2nd to that question.

i am disappointed that eco-moni is still around.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2005, 06:55:43 AM »
Quote from: ahcheungape
i am disappointed that eco-moni is still around.

WHY?? It gives Rika even more face time. She is in the news and which will lead to more money for her. What else do you want her to fuckin do? Be unnoticed like Atsuko Inaba or Yuki Maeda?

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2005, 07:14:56 AM »
Just a question Conan, who is that in your signiture :roll: , not your avatar. But your signiture that always appears below what you write

Offline shinichi

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2005, 07:37:23 AM »
Quote from: Tyler_Wood_2005
Just a question Conan, who is that in your signiture :roll: , not your avatar. But your signiture that always appears below what you write

I'm quite sure that it is the girls of Viyuuden. I recognize those bikinis, lol.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2005, 09:07:07 AM »
How can you not love sayumi?

How can you love Sayumi?
 :puke:

Sayurin and Sayumin, man this blew my mind the level of cuteness.  Her frets diary was insane, the mirror the princess syndrom it was just hillarious.

And you gotta give props to someone who will go up in a kawaiitaiketsu with rika and beast.

And hell, how can you say no to this face.

And damn shes just too photogenic.  But really shes hillarious, she can just say the most random things and its funny.  And when she gets together with eri they are way cuter and i think more genuine than the tsujikago ever will be.  Their futarigoto a close friend by far was the best (man i have all of them but rika and ayumi's bored me to tears)  I was cracking up with sayumi and eri's and thought they were ubber cute.  

So yeah sayumi <3 But i can see why peopel dislike her, shes lazy (but comicly), she cant sing, she cant dance so great, but really shes fairly humerous and her spacy image is cute.  And hey we all know eri would be so sad without her, and who else can make rika look serious?  Though she will never beat rika in pink love~

edit: pictures removed, this is not a Sayumi thread

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2005, 11:22:43 AM »
I LOVE Eco Moni. The two girls are so cute together and they have great chemistry. The only "mistake" is that The Powers That Be made them sing. But I'm cool with that since it means more money for Rika.

Quote from: shinichi

Source: Girlie Reina.

May I ask where Girlie Reina got this info? 2ch or ikimasshoi.com? I know I've been telling some people about this, too, but there's no back up whatsoever. Actually, a few days after this name came out, there was another title posting at 2ch, too, with lyrics of the first verse. Just..don't get too excited, guys. Takes all these stuff with a grain of salt.

Another thing for you guys to choose whether to believe or not. :P
Rika got 8 pages of interviews in the new MM x Tsunku. She talks about her upcoming graduation, her rivalry with Sayu, how the atmosphere totally changed after the addition of the 5th gen and Miyoshi's tsukkomi (huh?).
And I'm not sure if these are from her interview or the others', but they mentioned how before live performances, Rika will be more calm if she's with Miki. And also how Eri and Sayu call her "Oneechan".

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo