JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe

Author Topic: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 3 - 03/11/12]  (Read 22410 times)

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 3 - 03/11/12]
« on: February 14, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
A/N: This is my second fic, I wanted to post the prologue today, since its Valentines day. To be honest...this was actually supposed to be a multi-shot fic, but I went against it. I don't really like fast paced story telling, and from my point of view, the plot I have in mind kind of suits to be a long one...so sorry? But I got to say I'm very very ecstatic to write a pure love story again after who knows how long, a year or months? But anyways, I'm still going to work on with my GekiBlack fic, Divine Intervention, while doing this in the process.

Anyways, hope I do this good. I want to really really get back on writing this kind of stories. Hope you enjoy the prologue. The first chapter will follow up once I finish it.

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

The Beauty of Love

----
Index
----

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

----
Prologue
----

I never cared about the importance of how normal my life is in the past; I never even thanked God properly about the life he gave me. I often forget to give him my appreciation because I never really saw just how fortunate I am to have a normal and happy life. I am not like the others that are less fortunate who wish to have something that I have completely, they are who thank God for every little blessing, be it a curse or a treasure. 

I wasn’t like them.

I never cared in the past whether I had everything and anything I could ever get. I wanted more, and when I got most of them, I would throw them away because I didn’t need them anymore.

It’s really a pity… How much my thoughts can be like this, but I can’t help it.

I just don’t know how to struggle and to feel pain. I don’t know anything about it because I was born in the comforts of a luxurious and normal life.

I am very fortunate, but at the same time, I also think that I was a part of the less fortunate ones, because I don’t know anything of how life really is. I am unfortunate for even not understanding the importance of the little things that I have. For being blind to the sentiments of everything that is given to me.

It was pitiful.

I want to know, I want to learn, I want to see how less fortunate people see what life is, I want to feel and remember what living is, what I should thank for, and what I should look forward to.  I often would ask people questions, but all they tell me are excuses.

No one wanted to answer me, but that, however changed on one fateful day…

…When she suddenly came and appeared into my life…

A/N: Will be back later on when I update...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:21:53 AM by Sieka »
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Prologue - 02/14/12]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 03:07:23 PM »
YAY more Yuki and Rena!!!! Both of them together is just Pure WIN! Can't stop loving Yuki and Rena  :bow:

Please continue to update, I'll be hiding in the shadows as usual for this immortal keke.

Oh while I'm here, I love your GekiBlack tooo, please update soon as well  :twothumbs

THANKS

*goes back into hiding in the shadows*

~imo-k

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 03:16:31 PM »
Will definitely read this your fic too. God, you're awesome.

YukiRena and BlackGeki is pure win  :mon love: :mon love: (though I also ship YukoRena, as you know hehe)

Huggles,  :mon inluv:

sakura_drop_

P.S. I'll be patiently waiting for your update  :whistle:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:19:25 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
Please update soon~

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
A/N: Update. This has got to be the most longest update I ever did for a fanfiction for this forum. My normal lengths are usually 5000+ on another forum but this one is just 3500+ since...this is just the first chapter. I think this'll be lengthy as the story goes on. Same goes for Divine Intervention too. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this first chapter. This is actually the first time I used First POV. Do note that this POV is Yuki's.

Replies:

@immortal_K - Thank you. Hahaha, I will try to update sooner for DI next.

@sakura_drop_ - They really are win win. <3

@RenaChii - I'm trying. ;)

----
Chapter 1: A change of route
----

Yuki's POV

The sun shined brightly from above the ocean-like sky as small little cotton shaped clouds floated lazily from above us. Today was a beautiful day, but no more than less boring and normal like the rest of the other days I have had. To me every single day that passed by was like a repetition of the previous ones, and although there were a few additions to the events here and there, it still felt the same.

I pursed my lips before letting out a small yawn all the while bringing my hand up to cover my mouth as I stifled it. It would do me no good if the teacher or any of my classmates saw me yawning. It would just hurt my status as the class president because most of them expect a lot from me. It isn’t such a wonder though because this is a private all-girls school after all. A luxuriously built state of the art school for rich girls no less. I was not even shocked when the teacher told me that I would become the class president as soon as classes started. It was their school system after all.

Unlike other middle class schools, the system here is tight. Most of the class presidents were selected out of the whole bunch and classified them based on their grades, skills and talents. In other words, they aimed for the brightest and greatest out of all the rest of the school population just to get the most efficient and responsible students to be the leaders of all the classes.

I however don’t see myself as one of those great leaders that the teachers expect. I’m never really good at leading people, much less have that much confidence in ordering people to do as I command. I somehow blame my grades for being the reason as to why I was picked out of all whole population. It just made my schedule hectic with so much schoolwork and class duties.

Besides the amount of work, my whole life is boring and uneventful. Even though I have almost all the luxury I want like gadgets, accessories and clothes, I can never really say I’m satisfied with my life. I can even say that I feel incomplete. Something really is missing and I can feel a large void somewhere in my heart. How and when it I felt it, I don’t know, it just happened.

Letting out a sigh I stared through the clear window from my left side and watched as the wind calmly breezed through the trees, finding the birds that perched on the branches of the tall cherry blossom tree more interesting than that of the written formulas on the whiteboard. It was already almost closing to the end of school hours, judging from the color of the skies.

As minutes pass by, soon the bell finally rang, signaling the end of the day. Slowly I turned away from the window and looked at the teacher, waiting for him to finish his speech.

“Okay class, tomorrow we’ll discuss more on this theories so be sure to study well because we will have an exam after we finish our lesson.” The math teacher said loudly while arranging his notebook and logbook before looking at me with a nod. I nodded back and stood up gracefully from off my seat and did what I normally do before and after class start.

“Everyone, stand up! Bow! ” I shouted as I heard all of my classmates stand up and bow before bidding the teacher farewell as he left the room with a short reply of goodbye. Once the teacher left, I slumped back on my seat and took out my cellphone.

I flipped it open and looked at the time before putting it back into my pocket with a small groan. I quickly took all of my things and arranged them, separating the things I need to bring with me back home before I stood up from my seat and pushed back the chair.

I swiftly walked towards my bestfriend, Sae and tapped her table since she was busily organizing her things. Sae immediately looked up and smiled at me with a knowing look before nodding, fully knowing without even me verbally telling her that I needed her to submit the class logbook.

“Leave the book to me. You can go ahead and leave.” Sae smiled at me while she slung her bag over her shoulders.

“Sorry for doing this again Sae, it’s my duty and all and yet I’m leaving this in your hand.”

“Nah, it’s alright Yuki, you don’t need to apologize, besides, I’m the vice president so you can always count on me and I also like to do a few schoolwork here and there.” Sae puffed her chest proudly as she stressed the vice president part and schoolwork. I giggled as I listened and watched her move her hands for emphasis before I pulled out the logbook from my bag and gave it to her.

“I somehow get the feeling too. Must be because Sayaka’s going to be there too huh?” I teased her while keeping a close look at her face with hawk-like eyes. My bestfriend immediately blushed at my words before looking away, trying hard not to look at my direction.

“E-Eh? N-No… That’s not really the reason…”

Sae fidgeted under my gaze, her ears starting to redden making me giggle at the reaction of my friend just from the name of our other close friend, Sayaka. No matter how much Sae wants to deny it, it was just too obvious, her feelings for Sayaka that is. I just hope she would man-up and confess, even though I find it entertaining to watch her stutter and try hard to make our other friend notice her.

“If you say so, Sae. I’ll leave you to your own device then, hope you have a good time with Sayaka.” I saluted at the other girl when she looked at me with a half protesting, half dumbfound expression as I walked backwards carefully before I left the room and walk quickly through the hallway, I took a sharp turn around a corner, not really expecting to have company.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a hazy figure in front of me, I thought that it was just my imagination but the moment I fully have my body turned around, I instantly saw that someone really was there and almost knocked over a smaller figure before me. Both I and the other girl let out a gasp before taking step backwards.

“S- Sorry, I was in a bit of rush…” I looked at the other girl apologetically before I bowed my head.

“No, it’s quite alright sempai. I was at fault too… I was also in a bit of rush because I have a few papers to submit.” She also bowed down before smiling apologetically. I noticed though that she really had papers to submit with the big stack in her arms that she was carrying. It seemed to me that she might as well have been also a class president from just the stack of papers.

“I see, but sorry about that again…”

“It’s very much alright sempai. Things like this often happen.”

The other girl looked at me, as if observing me before perking up a smile. She then looked at the stack of paper before she moved her arms, adjusting her body due to the weight that she was carrying. I somehow felt uncomfortable seeing her continue on carrying the heavy weight and decided to cut off our conversation.

“Okay… I guess I shouldn’t hold you to your task any further now, I feel like I’m bothering you now already.” I stated as I looked at the stack of paper in her hands before I stared back at her. When she noticed my emphasis and only chuckled helplessly.

“I’m also sorry to hold you to your task sempai. See you around I guess?”

“See you around as well…uhm…?”

“Oh, sorry that I haven’t introduced myself, I’m Mayu, Watanabe Mayu, nice to meet you sempai.” Watanabe-san smiled cheerfully, the way she smiled somehow reminded me of one of my friends, Yuko Oshima because it was ear to ear.

The thought of putting her beside Yuko while they are both smiling like that amused me. I quickly put myself back together and erased that thought in my head as I composed myself and introduced my name to the other girl.

“Nice to meet you too, Watanabe-san. My name’s Kashiwagi Yuki.” I said to Watanabe-san, smiling back at her.

After our introductions, we parted after a few more exchange of goodbyes and went to our separate ways. No sooner, I found myself walking towards the school exit after passing a few classmates and friends down the locker area, exchanging a few greetings and goodbyes.

I walked as quickly as I can out of school and pulled out my cellphone to look at the time before I let out a small groan when I noticed that I had consumed at least half an hour. I almost felt uncertain whether I could even catch up the store or not, since it was almost time for its closing time. With a huff, I adjusted my bag and jogged off as fast as I can.

I ran down the stairs and entered the main road. I quickly crossed to the other side and ran off towards the alley, trying to cut down the time by taking a shortcut before I turned around a corner and entered the main road again. I quickly stopped and turned sideways, looking for another route before I spotted the entrance of the park, without any second thoughts, I quickly jogged and went inside the park.

I let out a small puff of air as I jogged. The cool afternoon breeze softly passed through me: fluttering my hair and cooling my flushed sweaty skin as I continue to run. It was uncharacteristic of me to run around for too long, but I just had to get there as fast as I can.

I didn’t even catch sight of the items strewn on the ground and tripped down on a book. I quickly fell on the ground in a kneeling position, a loud gasp escaping my mouth. I thanked God however because I landed on soft green grass instead of rough asphalt pavements. I quickly adjusted myself into a sitting position and stared at the books piled up onto one another.

I furrowed my brows at the sight, why would anyone leave books here, much less this much?

I pursed my lips and examined my legs for any cuts or wounds and only found a bruise on my knee. Without another word, I quickly looked around, scanning for someone, anyone that could have been the culprit, but before I could even scan the whole area, a soft light voice of a girl called out to me with a hint of concern.

“Are you alright?”

I quickly looked from behind my back and found a girl sitting under a tree, wearing a white sleeveless sundress, staring at me with a worried expression, but somehow not making a move to even help me up. The very thought of her not even giving me any assistance annoyed me. It was very rude.

“No, not really… Are these books yours?” I asked, trying to hide the irritation in my tone while taking my time to stand up and dust off the dirt on my skirt before looking back at the figure leaning on the tree. My purpose of rushing out of school has long been forgotten due to the annoyance I felt inside.

“Yes.”

“I see. Well, their getting in the way, miss. You should keep your books beside you, not haphazardly around.” I dryly told her while I gazed at her. She continued on staring at me before she closed her eyes and bowed down a little before looking back at me.

“I’m truly sorry about the inconvenience I brought to you.”

“Well…you should be.” I rolled my eyes, my mood slightly turning sour at the event that took place. For once, this was a change of pace in my daily life, an irritation event that I would probably want to bury off and forget, because out of all the things that could happen, this was one of them.

“I’m really really sorry miss. I did not really mean any harm to you.” She whispered, pleading softly, almost too soft. The expression on her face also made my knees weak for some unknown reason. She was pouting, almost looking like she was sulking. I immediately began to feel a bit guilty for being rude, but I kept it to myself for a bit longer and merely stared at the girl before me.

I watched her look at my direction, patiently, as if waiting, before she eventually frowned. I did not say anything but continued on staring at her.

“Miss–“

“It’s Yuki. Kashiwagi Yuki.” I uttered, cutting her off when I introduced myself without meaning to; it just came out as a reflex. I immediately raised my hands and placed my hands on my mouth.

“Eh…? Uh…Kashiwagi…Yuki-san…?”

I watched her say my name, going through each syllable of my name, as if testing it out. It felt a bit odd, but strangely, I did not seem disturbed than I should be, seeing as how I just introduced myself to a total stranger.

“Is my name that weird?” I frowned, I felt a bit offended by just the thought of someone thinking of it that way.

“No… I think it’s a really wonderful and beautiful name. It suits you.”

“Huh…? O-oh…thank you?” I stammered a bit, my face slightly flushed from the unexpected complement. I quickly turned away, looking at anywhere but on her. I didn’t really want to show my embarrassment. Somehow, I had this small feeling that this girl knows how to make people react differently, one way or another.

“You don’t need to be embarrassed. It really suits you very well Kashiwagi-san. I hope I didn’t do anything to hurt you badly to cause anything big however.”

“No, I’m fine. Also you’re complimenting me too much, you hardly even know me…”

I took a glimpse of her and saw her smile before she let out a small chuckle while she used her dainty hands to cover her mouth. Her actions were too proper and elegant; it made me think of a real princess.

“Do you need to be acquainted to each other just so you can complement one another? I see no fault with complimenting you even though you hardly know me, and vice-versa.”

“Well…true…”

I felt defeated by that. She did have a point, a very large one. There wasn’t anything wrong with complimenting people who you don’t know, especially when you’re already conversing with them.

That reminds me, I didn’t even complemented her back, it was rude not to reply back with a complement from me, seeing as how I received one from her. While I do think I’m acting rather childish right now, it’s a girls way, or rather a rule to complement back after getting one yourself. It’s just natural to act this way, especially if you are being complemented.

Clicking my tongue, I stared at the other girl, looking for something that I can complement her back, but I instantly found myself curious about this girl. She was just sitting there, under the tree, with a pile of books around her, and she was just about at the same age as I am, but it didn’t look like she went to school, she was wearing a white sleeveless sundress after all.

I also noticed that she has her pale skin and a slim fragile doll-like figure. It made me think that she has a weak and sickly body due to her complexion. My eyes slowly trailed up to look at her face and I immediately found a small mole on her right cheek, her hair was long and her bangs parted on both ways, her eyes however made my eyebrows perk up.

It was hazy. It felt like it held a blur or fog, but still, her eyes were pretty.

“Your eyes…”

“Is there anything wrong with them, Kashiwagi-san?” She mused, looking at me with a curious expression, but when I stared straight into her eyes, the emotions that were visibly seen on her facial expression did not even reach her eyes.

I wonder why though…why the emotions did not reach up to her eyes…it was such a waste too. Her eyes were just beautiful.

“No, nothing’s wrong…”

“Though… I do think their pretty. Your eyes are really beautiful.”

I beamed at her and felt triumphant when I saw the flesh of her cheeks turn from pale to red in a matter of seconds. I felt myself smirk in my mind. The look on her face was just priceless. It was too cute. She didn’t even try hard to hide her embarrassment.

With the way she looks right now, there was no way I would be bound to continue on to feel irritation. From what I can see as of now, this girl was a bit clumsy, just a bit. Letting out a sigh, I smiled and loosened my shoulders, feeling a bit refreshed. It like had been a long time since I loosened up and felt happy.

“You’re really an interesting person.”

She stared at me for a couple of seconds, looking a bit startled before letting out a small noise of approval. I watched her as she turned away and looked up in the sky before grinning.

“I know. My friends often say I’m weird.”

“Really? I somehow don’t seem to see it however…” I teasingly replied while she gave a mock shrug before tilting her head.

“Of course you can’t yet, but once you do get to know me, you’ll see just how weird I can be. Most people who became my friends tell me that I’m different from my image.” She giggled, while her hand slowly lifted a book from beside her and placed it on her lap.

I raised a brow however at her statement; she didn’t really seem weird at all. What could she actually be talking about? Somehow, it made me curious. I want to know what she meant by that.

“I seriously won’t believe what you’re saying. You don’t really seem to act weirdly.”

“You really won’t. A true person’s nature only comes out once you get to know them.” She kindly smiled at me as she debated about that small topic. I scoffed. I somehow felt a growing need to prove her that she was wrong on that detail even though I felt that this would be a lost cost, considering how she knows what she is and how she acts.

Just when I was about to retaliate, my phone immediately rang at an inconvenient moment. Groaning, I excused myself from the other girl before I pulled out my cellphone from my skirt pocket and looked at the screen, my face scrunched up. My eyes trailed off to the note on my phone, telling me of what I had forgotten to pick up. I quickly looked at my wristwatch and stared at the time, signaling that it was almost nearing the closing period of the store.

“Is there something wrong?”

I turned around and looked at the other girl while jamming my phone into my pocket. She stared at me with an expression of curiosity and worry.

“Yes, I forgot to pick up something important today.”

“I see. I’m sorry as well for what happened earlier. I didn’t know you were in a rush.”

“No, it’s alright… I’m partly to blame because I wasn’t looking where I was going.” I shuffled my feet, admitting my part of the blame. She frowned at my reply and was about to open her mouth in order to debate back but immediately closed it back, fighting the urge to do so.

“You should hurry on. I think you’ll still be able to catch up before the store closes up. You’ll be able to get there if you take the road down. Just turn around a corner before taking the secret stairs hidden between the two Greek statues.”

“Eh…? B-But…”

“Just go. You’ll be able to reach the main road towards the whole store district if you use that route.”

I looked at her, a bit doubtful already, but she continued to look at me with firm eyes that spoke in large volumes. It was almost as if she was commanding me and I felt like I couldn’t possibly refuse it. I pursed my lips into a tight grimace before nodding.

Without another word or exchange, I turned away and walked a few meters away from her before running off without even bothering to thank her or anything. She didn’t even bother to call me out either, instead, she just remained silent.

It was kind of rude of me to just suddenly do that, but the way her eyes stared at me made me feel like I had to obey. I just couldn’t really refuse. While I ran down the slope towards the direction she told me to take, I remembered that I forgot to ask one important question…

I forgot to ask her name.

A/N: Will be back later to edit this for any grammar errors or misuse of words... See you next update. Hope you enjoyed reading.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 07:19:09 AM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 1 - 02/16/12]
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 11:27:10 AM »
I am speechless. I dunno what to write, but I felt like I need to.

I mean, your style of writing, the whole story is just so... PERFECT. I love you. I mean it  :heart: :heart: :heart: You're my second god, together with Divine Vengeance

:kneelbow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 11:53:31 AM »
Interesting YukiRena continue ^^

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 12:38:27 PM »
Really interesting start to this fic, definatly looking forward to more!  :thumbsup

Offline Chikane Himemiya

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 01:03:46 PM »
ohhh....pls update soooon i really love yukirena!!

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 09:43:55 AM »
oh.... Oh.... OH.... WHAT IS THIS?! :D

ME LIKEY! :D

Please do continue! SaeYaka! Rena/Yuki! YESSSSSSSS♥

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 01:30:50 PM »
YAY Updated! ahhhhh need more of this, I'm hanging and too much of it might be deadly  :panic:

I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Please <--- see I asked nicely  :twisted: LOL

Please continue this is getting interesting, makes me wonder what might happen next.  :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »
YukiRena fic?

I want mooooore!

Can't wait for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 12:21:22 PM »
It's really a beautiful love~

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 08:35:20 PM »
A mysterious Rena... How interesting...
Looking forward to your next update!  :twothumbs

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 03:08:10 PM »
A/N: I'm back and I'm here to bring you an update! I finally got around into finishing chapter 2, I'm sorry if I couldn't update quicker because I had to do a few schoolwork and projects since graduation is almost soon for me and I'm preparing a lot of things so that I can meet my requirements.

Anyways, I want to discuss to you how this fic will go on, you might be confused with the sudden change of POVs, so I'll tell you how this will go:

• I will only use First Person POV on Yuki for now. If Yuki is not in the scene, then the POV will switch to Third Person.
  • There will be a time when I won't use First Person POV on Yuki, depending on the scene. You'll know what I mean later on.
  • The thoughts are in italic, enclosed with an apostrophe ( ' )

That said, I hope you won't get confused if ever you came across with the POVs switching from First to Third, so now I'll move on and reply to everyone's comments. Also, thanks to those who read, commented and gave me thank yous! ^ ^

Replies:

@sakura_drop_ - You're complementing me too much, I don't really feel worthy of being second to Divine Vengeance, his too awesome you know. I don't think I'm on his level, I'm much more lower. XD

@kahem - And so I shall continue as you say so, dear reader. :)

@oddball - I hope I can get the peek of your interests up on the later chapters. :)

@Chikane Himemiya - I'll try to update as soon as I can, also, your account name shocks me. That name is from Kannazuki no Miko's main character, do you like that anime/manga?

@ShibuyaDokiDoki - It's...it's you! Omg, your the one who wrote a few BlackGeki and a YukiRena fic which I all totally love. It's a great honor to have you comment! :kneelbow:

@immortal_K - Trying hanging on more for me please, I'll try to update sooner too as much as I can.

@Megumi - Thank you as well. :)

@RenaChii - I'm already ecstatic to write how it will really become a beautiful love. ;)

@SharkAttack - Thank you. I look forward to seeing you readers again in my next updates.  :)

----
Chapter 2: Could this be karma?
----

Yuki’s POV

Today is brand new day, the weather is in perfect condition and there was no commotion from my journey from home to school, but to me it was the start of my headache. I felt bad, maybe even worse due to a few deprivation of godly needed sleep. I want to complain about school, but I couldn’t.

Sometimes I wonder to myself whether I’ve done something wrong or if I have attracted the deity of bad luck, well, I may as well have with how things were going for me. I just want to scowl at myself and sulk in the corner of the nearest and most secluded room I can ever find in this school.

Believe me; I really want to.

This was just the worst day I ever had in my life. I officially screwed up many things before the day even started.

I did not even notice when my bestfriend, Sae called out my name and approached me from behind. I just kept my head bowed down a little with a sour frown on my face.

“Hey, Yuki…?” Sae called me out again, this a bit louder, but her tone carried an air of worry and concern while her hand was on my shoulder, nudging me out of my state.

I let out a sigh and looked up to Sae, showing my expression to her, much to my taller companions shock and discomfort. I watch her as she looked away and scratched her cheek with her index finger. She looked like she was in deep thoughts as she looked around the room before looking back at me.

“Did something…happen?”

Sae stared at me in concern while she took a chair near my desk before settling herself there. The only thing I could do was helplessly nod at her question while I kept my eyes on my desk.

“I see…so that’s why you’re releasing a lot of dark aura around you.” Sae mumbled, nodding to herself.

“What?”

My eyes were wide open from that statement, and I immediately turned my head and stared at her in apparent irritation and offense. Sae only reacted with an eyebrow quirked up, a small teasing smile on her face.

“What are you talking about? I’m not releasing anything!” I shouted, finding myself standing up while glaring at my bestfriend, my arms crossed in front of my chest I showed my apparent irritation to Sae. Sae however did not back down on my menacing gaze and instead only smirked, finding my current actions amusing.

“Whoa, easy there princess… Your channeling too much of your darker self.” Sae said, pointing out something that I did not even know. Maybe it was to irritate me or to get me out of my sulking mood, but seriously, I felt like I was being toyed.

“Darker self? What are you talking about Sae?”

I gave my friend a poker expression while she only chose to laugh at me, as if trying to increase my irritation and misery. I find it annoying sometimes when Sae acts like this, it would have been so much better if she just kept her mouth shut right now.

“I’m talking about your temper, Yuki. You’re actually shouting right now, if you haven’t noticed yet…” My bestfriend whispered before taking a quick glance from me to the whole the classroom before nodding her head off. I simply raised my brow before looking around us and found my classmates were looking at us, or rather, at me.

“E-Eh…?”

I stared dumbfounded at them, my cheeks immediately reddened in embarrassment, they were all simply staring at me, some in confusion, some were curious and some amused at my sudden outburst.

I swallowed a visible lump in my throat and stared down while shuffling my feet. I quickly mumbled a small apology and bowed before sitting back on my chair stiffly, still looking at the floor, which I found appropriately interesting at that time.

I sneaked a glance towards Sae who continued smirking, her chin propped on her hand as she gave me a wink before letting out a chuckle when I rolled my eyes.

“I’m seriously going to get back on you for this Sae…” I darkly stated, sending her a quick glance, glaring at that perfectly annoying smirking expression of hers before turning back to look at the whiteboard.

I did not really know what Sae’s expression was, but I heard her make a small amused noise before I heard the chair clattering besides me and before I knew it, Sae was already in front of my desk, her hand placed down on my table as she gave me a mocking grin.

“Can you really do that Yuki?”

“Of course I can.”

I eyed her with a dangerous glint in my eyes and in turn, Sae did not back down and gave me a mock challenging look, the aura around us started to turn heatedly as we gave off a dangerous atmosphere, as if we were about to commence a fight at that very place. We did not even notice that some of our classmates were watching us in amusement.

Our classmates were not shocked with seeing me and Sae like this; in fact, they are used to seeing both of us act this way because we often have this kind of little conversations in the classroom. Moreover, before we even went too far, we often break apart, but this was different. I felt that I don’t want to back down on this one because she did embarrass me in front of the class.

Even though everyone in the room is my friend, I still want to leave a good impression to them as their class president. I also felt that Sae did not want to back down either, but before we even started, the door opened suddenly to reveal our first period teacher, which really caught the two of us off guard.

Both of our eyes were wide open and we instantly started to get nervous but kept still in our position. We slowly glanced to our right to look at our female English teacher. Good thing a few of our classmates were crowding around her, much to both me and Sae’s relief.

Both of us let our guards down and merely let our previous expressions melt into silly smiles. No sooner, Sae pushed herself off my desk, placing her hand on her waist. I watched her in amusement as she ruffled her hair.

“Miss Hirasawa just had to come of all times and I was having too much fun too…” Sae sighed, pouting her lips as she gave me a disappointed look, I only shrugged my shoulders and propped my elbows on the table before looking at her with a thoughtful expression on my face.

“Let’s continue this later at lunch then?”

“Are you sure Yuki?”

Sae raised her eyebrows teasingly at me. I let a small chuckle escape my lips before I nodded and waved my hands, signaling her to leave as our English teacher was about to start up class. I find it incredible that she was finally able to clear up the crowd of girls flocking her with questions that easily.

“Okay, later then.” Sae whispered to me before walking back to her own proper seat. Once my bestfriend was out of my sight I immediately stood up and did my usual command when I saw that our teacher had finally settled in front of the class.

After a few minutes of roll calling and boisterous jokes from Sae and the others, our lesson officially started and I once again find myself thinking of my little dilemma as soon as our teacher started her lecture. Not that her way of lecturing was boring; it was just that I couldn’t help but feel worried about my problem, which I have actually been thinking of since yesterday night that I came home.

I let a small frown form on my face before I shook my head and tried to focus back onto the whiteboard and our lecturing teacher but I failed miserably when my eyes gazed through the window. I could not help but take a quick glance to look outside the window and for a moment, I saw a slim figure of a girl wearing a white sleeved sundress, I instantly blinked my eyes, my mouth agape.

Somehow, the figure looked rather…familiar, but before I could even try to focus my eyes onto where the silhouette was to get a close look at the person’s face…

…She was already gone.

----

Third Person POV

Three hours has already passed by, it was already nearing afternoon and the sun’s graze was warm and light. Most of the sun’s rays were filtered by the trees surrounding the school and the whole hallway was instead cool due to the small soft gust of wind passing by every now and then.

The whole hallway was quiet due to the period of classes and only soft humming filled the hallway as a short cheerful teen skipped down the empty hallway. Her long curled hair bounced and swayed with each step she took as she came to a corner and turned before taking the staircase down to the first floor.

The short bubbly girl smiled hugely, her dimples showing on her cheeks while she kept a toothy grin plastered on her cherry pink lips. She puffed out her chest in pride as she adjusted the student council armband around her left good arm. She then turned around, looked at her surroundings, and nodded to herself before she took out tons of keys from her pocket and twirled the circular piece of metal using her index finger.

“Yosh, everything’s good to go. Looks like there’s no problem at all~” She said happily, finally finishing her job of second round patrolling just after finishing one this morning.

It was an exhausting trip around the school, but the bubbly petite loved walking around the school, it was her way of appreciating their state of the art school. She also liked the relaxed pace work she does when patrolling because she always gets to sit and rest for a while before running back along, very much unlike the various paper works she had to tend after school and all the things she needed to read and sign.

The thought of the stacked up paper on her table instantly sent a shiver down the short bubbly teen. She quickly closed her eyes and pouted before shaking her head. She would think of a way on how to take care of all those work later.

Maybe she could even ask a little help from her Nyan Nyan and spend some time with her; they never mostly get to spend that much time now with their hectic and conflicted schedules mostly due to both of them being student council members.

A large smile graced the cheerful petite’s face before she closed her eyes and let a small light giggle escape from her lips as she happily jumped and skipped, just passing by the shoe locker area in the first floor where the entrance was located. Suddenly, she caught sight of a person’s silhouette just in time when she opened her eyes.

Instantly, the bubbly teen paused and stared and instantly, her eyes widened when she saw the face of the other girl. The girl however did not seem to notice the petite squirrel looking from her direction and instead, she immediately turned around and walked away.

The petite squirrel continued to stare flabbergasted where she once saw the girl standing before swallowing the lump forming in her throat.

The total look of disbelief was rather perfectly portrayed on the flabbergasted squirrel’s face as she felt her mouth move on their own. She did not even notice that her mouth moved to whisper silently to no one but herself in wonder and apparent shock.

“It can’t be…isn’t that…her…?” The stunned squirrel whispered, her fists instantly clenched and her expression turned into a small frown.

She continued to stare in oblivion for what seem to have been minutes. Not even noticing that someone was approaching her and a tall figure stood behind her. The only time when the petite snapped back into reality was when she felt a gentle hand tap her shoulders and an airy voice entered her ears, lulling her to wake up from her reverie.

“Are you alright Yuko? Do you want to rest in the student council lounge?”

The taller girl worried looked at her companion and waited as the petite teen turned her head and gave her a small smile, placing her hand over her Nyan Nyan’s soft dainty ones before grasping them tight.

“I’m fine Nyan Nyan…” Yuko said, slowly closing her eyes and brought the other girl’s hand to her lips, pressing a soft kiss on the top of her knuckles before giving her taller companion a big genuine smile. She then turned back to where she once had her eyes on once she saw the worry dissipate from her Nyan Nyan’s eyes.

“I just saw someone familiar that’s all.”

“Is that really just that?” Haruna asked, a cute frown appearing on her beautiful face.

“Of course it is. You don’t need to be worried Nyan Nyan!” Yuko exclaimed while she softly pushed the taller girl’s hand, letting it fall off her shoulder as she watched her Nyan Nyan’s hands fall to her side before she reached it and entwined their fingers together. A soft blush slowly made its way onto Haruna’s cheeks as she felt the warmth of the petite’s palm into her own.

“What are you doing?”

“Holding our hands together and entwining our fingers. Nyan Nyan’s hands are really warm, it’s so soothing.” Yuko dreamily sighed as she smiled a million watts worth, embarrassing Haruna due to the sweetness of the little squirrel beside her.

“Yuko…!”

“Sorry Nyan Nyan~” Yuko simpered, winking at the taller girl as she gave a soft squeeze onto her companion’s hand.

“M-Mou…”

Haruna merely looked away, cheeks flushed even more. A small pout formed on the taller girl’s lips as she puffed her cheeks, attempting to look irritated, yet failing at the same time when her lips quirked up into a smile of her own. Haruna was deeply embarrassed, but she never put up that much resistance to the way their fingers were entwined or the fact that Yuko’s hands fitted her’s perfectly.

Haruna did not even bother to word out her protest when the bubbly petite pulled her towards the direction of the cafeteria even though they were a few minutes too early before the bell rang, or when Yuko hooked her arms together.

She didn’t.

She just let the little squirrel do as she pleased at that moment because she knew that it would make Yuko smile and feel happiest.

----

Yuki’s POV

My mind was currently drifting off.

I was not even paying any close attention to our Calculus lesson. I did not feel anywhere near interested. I just felt quite a bit sleepy. It must have been due to the lack of sleep from yesterday night. To be honest, I was almost tempted to lay my head on my arms and sleep. 

The thought of it was very inviting. I wanted to catch some sleep too after all since yesterday I kept myself up because I had to finish reading all of the books I ordered. I am actually thankful that I was able to get them before the store even closed down, those books were just dearly needed. I actually needed those books for my project and thesis.

I did not even expect myself to be able to get there at the last minute or the fact that the beautiful girl I met in the park gave me a wonderful tip on a good shortcut.

I was pretty much surprised myself when I came stumbling in front of the store after I took the directions she gave me. She was spot on when she said that I would make it in time.

I wonder how she knew about it…

Did she ever come across in this type of situation? Or was she simply good at calculating the approximate time that I would arrive there? I would not be surprised if it was the latter since I did saw many books sprawled out around her. In fact, she was holding onto a large book the very last time I took a glance at her before I left.

It makes me think though why she was only sitting there with so many books around her and the fact that she was not even attending school. I have a deep doubt that she came home and change clothes and bought that much book since most of the schools I know in our district have the same end hour as our school, so the probability of that happening was about thirty five percent to zero.

However, if that was really the case then maybe she does not study at all; or maybe because she was just sickly? Her skin was too pale for any normal shade and she was slim too. I would not doubt that that may be the case, but I frowned at my thoughts, it somehow seemed rude to just speculate about her.

I don’t even know her personally or even her name, and it was very foolish of me not to even ask her for it. I just simply forgot to ask her about her identity because of how well the flow around us was and how little time we spent together before our conversation was cut off with my dire need to get my package and how she had urged me to do my forgotten task.

I could not deny it to myself. I did enjoy that girl’s company, even if was only for a few minutes. I kind of regret not knowing her name, it would be easier for me to find her if I at least knew her last name then maybe I could give her a proper apology and thank you.

‘Yeah…like that’s ever going to happen.’

A small scoff formed on my face while I close my eyes and let a sigh escape from my lips before slumping down to my seat when I officially heard the afternoon bell, signaling our lunch period.

I did not even dare to move from my seat as I kept my head on my forearm, using them as a pillow while I stared blankly outside.

I felt really out of spirit today. I also felt out of it because I’ve yet to even locate my missing cellphone and my very important file holder and a few booklets. I don’t know where and when it fell off, but it could have been because of all the running I did. It has been really my main dilemma since the night I came home. I would have looked for it if it was not dark outside or that the maids insisted that I stayed at home.

It’s just frustrating though. All of my important files, documents and schoolwork were in there. My personal diary was also even in my file holder! What would have happened if someone were to see the contents of my diary?

The very thought of it just makes me want to bury myself in a six feet deep hole and never crawl back up again. I did not even notice that I was already making horrid expressions, nor the fact that Sae was again already in front of me like this morning, not to mention that she was taking big bites from her curry bread as well.

“Again with your expressions… You really need to cut it out Yuki. Even though I seriously find them amusing, it’s somewhat unbearable to see you make so many expressions in just a minute. I can’t seem to keep up anymore.” Sae said in a teasing manner, her eyes had a glint of amusement as she took a seat from in front of me and sat there before poking my miserable self with a candy cane.

“What is it that you want from me?” I lifted up my head and release a whine while attempting to swat away the sugary cane that kept poking on my shoulder.

“I just wanted to get back on you for teasing me yesterday.”

“Teasing? That was the truth, plain and simple Sae.” I answered in a deadpan manner while I kept my eyes locked onto the cane that Sae kept waving it, she did not even bothered to give that much attention to the piece of sweet.

Instantly, an idea formed in my mind and I took my time and aimed for the perfect moment when Sae was about to take a big bite on the cane, immediately I reached up and grabbed the candy and was able to snatch it from her clutches with one blink of an eye.

A smirk formed on my lips when I saw my bestfriend’s flabbergasted expression when she took a big loud bite and bit nothing but air. Her eyes quickly widened when she saw that the cane was missing from her hand and that I was now holding onto it.  Teasingly, I took a bite on the sugary sweet and let the candy roll and melt inside my mouth while Sae could only look at me helplessly as I devoured her sugary treat.

“My candy cane! You stole my candy cane!”

“Why did you steal my candy cane?” Sae wailed at her loss while she helplessly pointed at me as I only nibbled onto what little was left from the small confection with a full-blown smirk appearing on my lips.

“Because you deserve it.”

“No I don’t! I didn’t do anything bad to you Black Yuki!”

“Trying to play the act of an innocent person doesn’t let you off that easily. You should be thankful I haven’t gotten back at you properly from that morning event a few hours ago.” I waved my hands nonchalantly while giving her my usual poker face.

“Ugh! Just try and do something, karma’s gonna get back at you!”

Sae reacted with a gruff before she rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her waist, pouting as she still felt the loss of her supposed to be dessert.

“Karma you say? I think I already received it yesterday, it was presented to me with a big surprise.” I commented dryly.

“Eh? Interesting… Heh… Seems like karma works fast, doesn’t it?”  Sae smiled triumphantly while I only gave her my usual poker face before I shook my head, I think she’s getting the wrong idea from that with that sparking eyes that said victory.

“…As if karma delivers advance payments…” I sighed, shaking my head in pity as Sae still kept her happy expression intact, not even bothering to even try to understand what exactly I said.

For a fact, I do know that I have not done anything wrong with Sae. If teasing her about her love life was a sin, I and Yuko would have died already.

“What? You’ll never know. Karma works magnificently in almost any possible way.”

Sae placed her hand on my desk loudly and stood up from her chair, pounding a fist into the air while she walked proudly away from me, marching like a silly looking soldier as she walked out of the classroom. Sae looked quite silly though since she had this huge happy smile on her face when she left. It was hilarious.

I however do agree to her statement.

Karma does work in such ways that anything could happen, but I wonder why this happened to me? I did not really have any enemies, nor have I hurt anyone’s feelings, I think. Well, I did tease many people like Sae and do a few pranks and such with Yuko and the rest but I doubt its karma that is responsible for the items I lost though.

I seriously doubt it.

I just hope that my belongings are still intact and safe. I’m somehow hoping for the best that someone kind finds them.

A/N: Will come back later on and correct any errors. Thank you for reading, see you in the next update!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:18:40 PM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Beauty of Love (YukiRena) - [Chapter 2 - 02/22/12]
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »
i wonder who's the girl Yuko noticed.  :dunno:

And I think it's Mayuyu or Rena who has Yuki's belongings.  :hee:

Anyway, like always, everything you write is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.  :luvluv1:

Thanks TGoF-san for this wonderful update.  :kneelbow:

And I'm complimenting you and Divine Vengeance, because you both deserve it.  :farofflook:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 05:53:56 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 05:46:26 PM »
Nice chapter liking the Yuki/Sae freindship in this fic, they are pretty darn funny together...

Hmm but who was it that Yuko noticed? It was someone she though she knew at least but why was she quite so shocked to see, or at least think she saw who she did...

Hmm, I wonder who might have Yuki's things, too, I wonder if it might be Rena, and that she might be looking to return them....

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2012, 06:13:15 PM »
This! Is getting more and more interesting!
Hahha Sae is such a teaser and I can totally imagine the reaction queen making
many weird expressions in my head.

Hopefully some kind hearted person will find Yukirins belonging...

Thank you for a really interesting plot...it's getting more interesting in a mysterious way.
And I kind a like Renas mysterious character  :thumbup

Arígatou!   :kneelbow: Sieka-san
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline dukkong

• ecchi
  • ねえ, 怒ってる?
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 03:43:05 AM »
Just had a little bit of free time today and decided to check out your fic.
I totally love it~ Your writing is awesomeeee. And picking YukiRena as the couple is just like a huge cherry on top <3 I love the way you describe Rena in here. So pure, elegant and misterious. And oh the eyes <3 Even I can't handle the awesomeness of Rena's eyes sometimes.
So what I'm hoping for is Rena was the one that had Yuki's stuff and somehow manage to find her way to the school to return it since people already saw signs of her here and there.
Keep up the great work

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »
Sae is right, Yuki, don't mess with the karma hehe

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe