JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 428520 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #341 on: December 24, 2008, 03:44:43 AM »
^kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!

ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!!

is this pic new?

:heart: you , Masa!!!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #342 on: December 24, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »
is this pic new?

Yeah! Here's the original pic:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #343 on: January 01, 2009, 01:28:38 AM »
MAN!!Rika with the slickback look is so HOT. Her eyes :heart:

Happy New Year to all Ishiyoshi Fans!!

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #345 on: March 07, 2009, 03:18:59 PM »
it's been quite dead for a while...

but zat doesn't mean that the ~love~ is dead! we just don't get to see much stuff about it XD

is it me (and some brethren) or are ishiyoshi switching 'roles' now?

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #346 on: March 07, 2009, 06:23:10 PM »

Yeah! It's like they Rika is like more "manly", liking sports and such...which is not bad really, if she wants to try new things, well let her be... also the hair cut ...I don't know why you don't like it really.. I find it cute...nothing agraviating about it.

And well Yossy's new found interest: Fashion. She looks confortable and cute trying to be girly... but still sometimes Mr. Moonlight appears...

I just hope they are not overdoing it  XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #347 on: March 08, 2009, 04:06:30 AM »
i don't like the new hair because i like the long hair TOO MUCH

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2009, 09:25:06 PM »
ya know...about this whole swapping places thing going on between Rika and Yossy.  I'm not entirely convinced that this is a new development.  I kinda always wonder if both were putting on a different personality then what was portrayed. 

It's token to think of Yossy as boyish, but didn't the members always say that she was secretly girly under it all?  Plus I always think back to her mannerisms before she became the 'tomboy' one.  She was really demure and soft spoken (more so then Rika was)

and there have been times where i've been watching stuff with Rika and thought...hm...she actually wears some really boyish stuff or she'll do something that makes me think that she's the real pimp.  You're probably laughing at me, but wasn't it said somewhere *tries to remeber where* that Rika liked to kiss the other girls behind the scenes? (<--even if I'm wrong about this it's probably better not to tell me, you'll ruin some of my fav. fantasies  :P)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2009, 09:36:28 PM »
It's token to think of Yossy as boyish, but didn't the members always say that she was secretly girly under it all?
They said she was girlier than her image, but not that she was completely girly. XD I personally haven't noticed anything about them "switching roles". They just seem like the same ol' Rika and Yossie to me.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #350 on: March 11, 2009, 10:15:21 AM »
yossui said this year that her resolution is to be more girly, right?

and rika's really into sports now... not that she wasn't before but i never thought that F1 would be in her top 3... then again... that could have a different reason altogether...

in my crazy mind i think that one's making a conscious effort to change the image while the other one is making a conscious effort to accomodate... but that's just crazy little me talking

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #351 on: March 11, 2009, 11:55:48 AM »
yossui said this year that her resolution is to be more girly, right?
Technically it was to be cuter. XD

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
I've always liked long hair on most girls, especially if it's kept nice. I don't now, I kinda like Rika's new cut, it looks pretty cute IMO. Maybe it's just a phase or something lol. I had my hair grown out long most of my life till last summer. Short(er) hair can be pretty awesome, too! :D

In a sense I agree with what wings4dreams said. I don't think it's something that's new to them or anything, but since we really don't know what's going on with them off scenes, it just seems more shocking I guess. If that's the case then I say it's cool that they're showing different sides of themselves.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #353 on: March 11, 2009, 01:20:14 PM »
@naomi ah... indeed... it was my wishful thinking telling me "girly"

thanks to ishiyoshi:
kawaii="rika"
kakkoi="yossui"

but now that isn't so much the case... they still awesome though XD
==
i think the "new" stuff are showing cuz they ain't bound no more by their h!p image. they've established themselves as characters in the project but now that they're graduating(same month as my grad Wheeeeee~!) they don't need to keep it up...

but again, that's just me...

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2009, 01:24:20 PM »
If that's the case then I say it's cool that they're showing different sides of themselves.
I think that's what it is. I don't think they're trying to be any different, but showing different sides of themselves. Then again, like I said, I haven't noticed anything different. XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #355 on: March 12, 2009, 12:41:34 AM »
okay...

about that 'look' in the latest blog entry... yeah, from the h&a thread... i think it's been like that for this series of blog entries...

i see more from one side than the other though... what do you think about those 'sweeping' looks?

i don't have as much faith on one side as the other... i can't lie about that...

anyway, for more ishiyoshi, listen in to my radioshow, airing in 13 hours and 20 minutes.
TOTAL PIMAPGE, YAW!

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #356 on: March 12, 2009, 03:42:58 AM »
but since we really don't know what's going on with them off scenes, it just seems more shocking I guess
  thats true, rev, we really don't know what they're all about.  You only get small clues and hints from the things they say and do.

Yet on the other hand I sometimes wonder if fans see things that even they themselves don't know.  Like their attraction for each other ;)  or they're health... lol the fans know all and see all (our right arms are tabloids and our left the paparatzi poperatzi...damn...naomi I need another spell check :oops:...)

I'm being playful, but half not, sometimes I feel really guilty as a fan knowing that Yossy or Rika can't have a life because we (the fans) decided what kind of life we want them to portray. Truthfully even I do this...when I hear that either of them might be involved with someone, it really bothers me.  Almost like I want things to always stay the same...so...*sigh* guess this makes me a bit of a jerk, huh?

i think it's been like that for this series of blog entries...

i see more from one side than the other though...
you mean this has been happening more then in just the latest one?  I never noticed until this one. Yossy was really starring while Rika just kinda swiped over her once. (does this mean it's not in my head and they really are giving each other a look down?)  which side does it more, tru?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 03:45:17 AM by wings4dreams »

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
« Reply #357 on: March 12, 2009, 04:07:04 AM »
Hi! I'm new here... (Well, been a registered lurker for almost two months now actually..  :sweat:)

Been wanting to post for quite a while but I'm sorta shy :mon curtain: but I've mustered enough courage now!  :JD: Actually ~ MUST GAIN ACCESS TO THE PERV!!!
  :mon hobo:

Ah, oh yeah. Back to the topic:

I think that's what it is. I don't think they're trying to be any different, but showing different sides of themselves. Then again, like I said, I haven't noticed anything different.

yeah, same here. i didn't notice it until you guys actually pointed it out in the Rika-sama thread. I mean, people didn't say she looked manly / mannish (?) when she cut her hair short before this... So I didn't see anything different about this type of short hair.

It's token to think of Yossy as boyish, but didn't the members always say that she was secretly girly under it all?  Plus I always think back to her mannerisms before she became the 'tomboy' one.  She was really demure and soft spoken (more so then Rika was)

You know, I read in another forum (the one that closed down recently) that Yossie said -- in an event were she was a visiting teacher for a primary school -- that her early MM days were a little terrible/frustrating for her 'cause she couldn't show her real self. It was only later probably around The Peace 'cause she became a lot more quirky then that she could lay back or enjoy herself fully.

And from what I see in the really early H!Ms, I always get the feeling that Yossie's so self-conscious, always keeping herself in check. I mean, she barely even moves her arms or something. her body's a bit rigid and such. Plus, I've noticed that she's always just standing idly around Maki... So different compared to the Yossie (again) around The Peace.

So, I guess that's why I say that Yossie's true self is closer to the tomboy version than to the uber kawaii and demure early MM Yossie. But, like tru_harmony, that's just me.

You know, I don't really know why but I always get the feeling that Rika has more lesbian tendencies that Yossie.  :smoke:

Ah~ my first ever post in JPHIP....  FINALLY! :farofflook: I promise to be good so please be nice to me.  :kneelbow: Hope I haven't violated any rules..?
Rika <3

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #358 on: March 12, 2009, 07:41:47 AM »
I'm being playful, but half not, sometimes I feel really guilty as a fan knowing that Yossy or Rika can't have a life because we (the fans) decided what kind of life we want them to portray. Truthfully even I do this...when I hear that either of them might be involved with someone, it really bothers me.  Almost like I want things to always stay the same...so...*sigh* guess this makes me a bit of a jerk, huh?
i don't think so... if it were that way, we'd all be jerks XD cuz there's always that something that we want to keep constant but we all know that things will change...
and also, don't feel guilty about them not having a life because of us... they chose this path and i think they're enjoying themselves... we feel upset and we have opinions about everything we see... and i think we're entitled to some opinion because we REALLY don't know... we try to get a vibe but we can only approximate our own feelings on gestures and whatnot...

people who KNOW won't have so many opinions on things... there's no room for speculation from them XD

you mean this has been happening more then in just the latest one?  I never noticed until this one. Yossy was really starring while Rika just kinda swiped over her once. (does this mean it's not in my head and they really are giving each other a look down?)  which side does it more, tru?

me and some ishiyoshi brethren have been talking about this for awhile... and certainly I am bothered by this... i think our assessment of the matter is a bit one-sided... so i cannot post that here... i'm being careful this time around ^^
i'll be glad to talk about it somewhere private XD

Hi! I'm new here... (Well, been a registered lurker for almost two months now actually..  :sweat:)

Been wanting to post for quite a while but I'm sorta shy :mon curtain: but I've mustered enough courage now! 

WELCOME candy_boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cow:

yeah, same here. i didn't notice it until you guys actually pointed it out in the Rika-sama thread. I mean, people didn't say she looked manly / mannish (?) when she cut her hair short before this... So I didn't see anything different about this type of short hair.

personally the tomboy look wasn't just from the hair... looking back at the pic in question, the jeans and the belt were what told me 'mannish'... and then, adding up the liking for sports (so much liking that it made it into the hello dvd mag)... and the contrast with yossui since forever... there... again, crazy_tru talking again...

You know, I read in another forum (the one that closed down recently) that Yossie said -- in an event were she was a visiting teacher for a primary school -- that her early MM days were a little terrible/frustrating for her 'cause she couldn't show her real self. It was only later probably around The Peace 'cause she became a lot more quirky then that she could lay back or enjoy herself fully.

And from what I see in the really early H!Ms, I always get the feeling that Yossie's so self-conscious, always keeping herself in check. I mean, she barely even moves her arms or something. her body's a bit rigid and such. Plus, I've noticed that she's always just standing idly around Maki... So different compared to the Yossie (again) around The Peace.

So, I guess that's why I say that Yossie's true self is closer to the tomboy version than to the uber kawaii and demure early MM Yossie.
good observation... but also remember that during her EARLY H!M days they were new to the industry and all its rituals so that can also be a factor for the rigidity... but at the same time, i have to agree that the tomboy-aura does flow more naturally for me... i think i would've been okay for the seemingly sudden image change if it didn't feel so forced on my part as a voyeur XD i remember the ~sexy boy~ days and the womanly look was sooooo her... i really don't know anything... :lol:

You know, I don't really know why but I always get the feeling that Rika has more lesbian tendencies that Yossie.  :smoke:
gomen to the others... ^I SO FEEL THAT...  :-X

Ah~ my first ever post in JPHIP....  FINALLY! :farofflook: I promise to be good so please be nice to me.  :kneelbow: Hope I haven't violated any rules..?
no rules violated yet XD

thanks for dedicating your first post to IshiYoshi

i've been going on and on here (to the point that i look crazy) to get people to keep this thread alive this time around!

if you want to postwhore in this thread, please, feel free... especially for news...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 07:46:58 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #359 on: March 12, 2009, 09:34:53 AM »
WELCOME candy_boy!!

And hey, don't forget to post your profiles in the stickys here and EVERYWHERE. We wanna get to know YOU!

Ishiyoshi fans are something else! We just started this thread as a "hehe, lesbian action!" and BOOM. Loving it  :grin:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me