JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gang Kiz - Honey Honey

Author Topic: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread  (Read 425808 times)

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
Re: [Misc] The Official ~Ishiyoshi is Love~ Thread
« Reply #820 on: September 22, 2010, 03:45:56 AM »
^OMG OMG OMGsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:...is Rika admitting that Yossie is her "partner"???!!!! O.O
AAwwwwwwwww....I'VE JUST DIED!!! XD
 :wigglypanda:
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #821 on: September 22, 2010, 04:24:17 AM »
Sometimes I wonder we're all overanalyzing their "relationship" when they say certain things, but I'm convinced something was/is up after watching that episode of Shabekuri 007.  XD  I mean, Rika tells them that Yossy called her cute and Yossy is so unfazed by Rika telling them.  DID THEY OUT EACH OTHER?  It makes me wonder. ;D

Partner/Accomplice/Pal/Mate in Japanese.  I don't think that kanji makes much sense in Chinese...? I could be wrong.

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #822 on: September 22, 2010, 05:39:49 AM »
Aw~ I was hoping it was Rika :'( whatever though XD

They always look so cute together~~~  :wub:
We might be overannalyzing it, but who cares?! the more proof for ishiyoshi the better! :D
I saw that episode too. it was so cute~ ^-^
and YAY~!!! RIKA KINDA ADMITTING YOSSI'S HER PARTNER~!  :inlove: Yeah, it can also mean like friend, but still, YAY~!!!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #823 on: September 22, 2010, 12:30:46 PM »
:otomerika: :yossi: I LIVE TO OVERANALYZE!!!  :otomerika: :yossi:
rika mentioned before that she looks up to yossui as an elder sister ....

why didn't she write that there?!?!

because....

in my over analyzing mind: partner is the more appropriate word for her

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #824 on: September 22, 2010, 01:28:32 PM »
lol tru

I wonder if the Japanese 1444 fans feel the same as we do about this blog entry...

After thinking about it some more, Rika could also mean that Yossy is her work partner.  Especially since they're both part of h&A.  I'm surprised, though, that after her graduation, Yossy hasn't put out any official solo stuff (except for her dinner shows).  I read somewhere that Yossy actually doesn't like working in groups (MM), so it got me wondering how she and Rika are able to work together without conflict.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #825 on: September 22, 2010, 02:26:56 PM »
i read a rumor long long before that yossy allegedly asked tsunku to revive pucchimoni, i assume, using the previous members and to add rika to the group.

because i live to overanalyze:

although i'd love to see what yossy can do solo music-wise (i think just imagining what genre she will tackle is very exciting to over-analyze), i think she does work better in a group... her voice sounds fantastic when she's harmonizing with others (as she has been doing in OnGatas songs) for example: Come Together... and i think, even her own wota market isn't strong enough to produce her own stuff, same as with most OG (including Rika)

it's probably a company decision much like everything else...

AH!

someone asked them in Sakura-Con (the press interview) if the had any problems getting along and they said that they've been together for so long they can understand each other very well... and Rika said that Yossy is like an ELDER SISTER to her

i'm just glad they didn't grow tired of each other

the japanese 1444 fans, might over-analyze more than we do XD
BUT I LOVE THEM. THEY TOTALLY RULE! AND THEY SEE EVERYTHING

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #826 on: September 22, 2010, 05:01:33 PM »
Yeah; I love looking through the comments about Ishiyoshi type entries, because there's always some comment going "The Ishiyoshi combi is sooo goooood v :panic:"XD

Which it is.

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #827 on: September 22, 2010, 06:32:50 PM »
i read a rumor long long before that yossy allegedly asked tsunku to revive pucchimoni, i assume, using the previous members and to add rika to the group.

although i'd love to see what yossy can do solo music-wise (i think just imagining what genre she will tackle is very exciting to over-analyze), i think she does work better in a group... her voice sounds fantastic when she's harmonizing with others (as she has been doing in OnGatas songs) for example: Come Together... and i think, even her own wota market isn't strong enough to produce her own stuff, same as with most OG (including Rika)

AH!

someone asked them in Sakura-Con (the press interview) if the had any problems getting along and they said that they've been together for so long they can understand each other very well... and Rika said that Yossy is like an ELDER SISTER to her

Agreed.  I guess they can't be soloists like Ayaya, or maybe even like Nacchi.  But overall, I think H!P hasn't been doing too well since the market is now dominated with AKB48 and Korean pop groups/Hallyu wave (SNSD, KARA, etc).
As for what kind of genre Yossy would take on... I was thinking that since she likes rock so much, she'd try that.  But, the h&A sound is good enough for me.  The harmonization between Yossy and Rika is actually nice (given how Rika just naturally speaks in such a higher pitch).  I'm not too sure what kind of genre Rika would go for... maybe bubblegum pop? lol

Do you remember that Utaban episode where they had to write down the names of the people they wouldn't want to work with if MM was split into 2 groups (I think this was before Sakura and Otome gumi)?

Yossy wrote down Rika's name and Rika was so heartbroken by it.  Yossy's reason was that Rika was too girly and that Yossy's more suited for something in her own style (clothing- and personality-wise).  If I ever had the chance to meet them, I'd actually want to show them this clip and then ask them what's changed in so many years and why they're ok with working as a duo unit in hANGRY&ANGRY.

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #828 on: September 22, 2010, 11:21:18 PM »
My interpretation of that was that Yossy was all "Let's see how I can tease Rika today XD" It's like how she said on Utaban that she didn't want Rika as a girlfriend. I just think that Yossy likes to see Rika riled up.  XD

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #829 on: September 23, 2010, 12:18:13 AM »
My interpretation of that was that Yossy was all "Let's see how I can tease Rika today XD" It's like how she said on Utaban that she didn't want Rika as a girlfriend. I just think that Yossy likes to see Rika riled up.  XD
YEAH  :otomerika: :yossi:

i think some called that time 'the bickering years'... i felt kinda bad for rika at that time XD

Yossy wrote down Rika's name and Rika was so heartbroken by it.  Yossy's reason was that Rika was too girly and that Yossy's more suited for something in her own style (clothing- and personality-wise).  If I ever had the chance to meet them, I'd actually want to show them this clip and then ask them what's changed in so many years and why they're ok with working as a duo unit in hANGRY&ANGRY.

(they DID work together before regardless of how they feel about each other... pretty much like every other member of MM) ...

that very thing that yossy said is the reason why they should be hangry&angry... i remember they mentioned before that they didn't even have to think about who becomes hangry and who becomes angry... like it was already a given.

also, if the have some negative feelings towards one another, they can just start hitting each other (as H&A) and we'll call it sadistic dance

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #830 on: September 23, 2010, 12:45:24 AM »
AH!
Hahahhahaha XD XD...please!!! Does anyone get jealous of an ELDER SISTER hanging out with other girl who's not YOU???!!!...hahahah..I don't think so!!!  :nervous....so many times we saw Rika's jealousy when Yossie spend more time with other members in H!M episodes...(Makoto, Mikitty...etc)...So I think we can rule out the ELDER SISTER thing  XD XD XD

YEAH  :otomerika: :yossi:
I agree!!!!  :cow: AT that time Yossie was so into bothering Rika that she used to take advantage of any opportunity to make her angry!!!  XD

that very thing that yossy said is the reason why they should be hangry&angry... i remember they mentioned before that they didn't even have to think about who becomes hangry and who becomes angry... like it was already a given.

also, if the have some negative feelings towards one another, they can just start hitting each other (as H&A) and we'll call it sadistic dance

YEAHHHH!!!! ...and that's why they get along so well!!! (apart from the fact that they LOVE each other  :nervous:oops:

~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #831 on: September 23, 2010, 01:32:17 AM »
About the elder sister thing (time to REALLY over annylyze XD ) in yuri manga, the definition of when you call someone else your Onne-chan/sama/whatever means pretty much THE ONLY PERSON YOU WILL EVER LOVE AND ALLOW TO TOUCH YOU  :ptam-glow:  ... just had to point that out... so maybe she means it that way!!!!  :on GJ:

and yeah, Yossi probably just does that to piss Rika off and make her jealous  :thumbsup

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #832 on: September 23, 2010, 01:38:26 AM »
ah... i forgot to connect that 'elder sister' thing to the picture

given that rika has already used the sister analogy to yossy, i wondered why didn't she make that analogy now in contrast to Nono as the younger sister

i think that it's because when their relationship is compared with their other relationships with people, theirs is definitely not just fraternal

PARTNER PARTNER PARTNER PARTNER PARTNER PARTNER :otomerika: :yossi:

edit: LOL! i did mention that connection! XD sorry~ still ~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
« Reply #833 on: September 23, 2010, 02:44:45 AM »
About the elder sister thing (time to REALLY over annylyze XD ) in yuri manga, the definition of when you call someone else your Onne-chan/sama/whatever means pretty much THE ONLY PERSON YOU WILL EVER LOVE AND ALLOW TO TOUCH YOU  :ptam-glow:  ... just had to point that out... so maybe she means it that way!!!!  :on GJ:

and yeah, Yossi probably just does that to piss Rika off and make her jealous  :thumbsup

Wow!!!! Thanks for the info., I didn't know about that!!!  :twothumbs...Let's OVERANALYSE everything wohoooo!!!  :cow:

given that rika has already used the sister analogy to yossy, i wondered why didn't she make that analogy now in contrast to Nono as the younger sister

i think that it's because when their relationship is compared with their other relationships with people, theirs is definitely not just fraternal

Indeed tru!!! I'm wondering the same thing....if she mentioned Nono as her younger sister...why didn't she named Yossie as her elder sister??? ahhh???
SUSPICIOUS!!! jojojojo :P  XD
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #834 on: September 23, 2010, 03:40:13 AM »
Wow!!!! Thanks for the info., I didn't know about that!!!  :twothumbs...Let's OVERANALYSE everything wohoooo!!!  :cow:

Indeed tru!!! I'm wondering the same thing....if she mentioned Nono as her younger sister...why didn't she named Yossie as her elder sister??? ahhh???
SUSPICIOUS!!! jojojojo :P  XD

My kanji isn't good, but I looked it up later and it's actually 'aibou'.  One of my friend overuses that term in her fanfics (not H!P-related, mind you), so now that I know it's pronounced aibou, I have a warped understanding of it... and it now means partner (as in a love love love relationship) to me.  Ahahaha. =___=

(they DID work together before regardless of how they feel about each other... pretty much like every other member of MM) ...

Haha, yes, it'll be one helluva sadistic dance. 8D

I know that they did work together, but I find it amazing how Yossy and Rika haven't gotten sick of each other after 10 years. :D  Given that they've separately done numerous projects with other H!P members, being in H&A doesn't seem to bother them at all.  I guess their relationship (romantic or not) goes above and beyond~~  I like that kind of friendship. *__*

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #835 on: September 23, 2010, 06:07:43 AM »
well rika did say on utaban they are the closest

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #836 on: September 23, 2010, 08:56:33 AM »
lol tru

I wonder if the Japanese 1444 fans feel the same as we do about this blog entry...

After thinking about it some more, Rika could also mean that Yossy is her work partner.  Especially since they're both part of h&A.  I'm surprised, though, that after her graduation, Yossy hasn't put out any official solo stuff (except for her dinner shows).  I read somewhere that Yossy actually doesn't like working in groups (MM), so it got me wondering how she and Rika are able to work together without conflict.

i don't think "Yossy actually doesn't like working in groups (MM)" in thai she told us she love to singing and dancing

AH!

Q: You two look like you always get a long, is there any times you don't get a long and how do you get over it?
A: Rika: "Ahhhhh....." Yossi: "NEVER FIGHTS. We been together for such a long time, so we really understand each other. It's more like a family." Rika: "She's like my older sister."
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=19431.msg671278#msg671278

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Reply #837 on: September 23, 2010, 11:35:43 AM »
Sorry English is not good, I use Google Translation :P
Don't know have you talked about that?

Yossi in radio talk about Rika and talked many times Rika very cute XD

Rika is really cute
Looks cute
Sounds cute
Room furnishings are uniform is pink ,It's super cute
(In fact Yossi said before don't like to Rika's room,
because all pink,But now say super cute :roll:)

Rika's private clothes cute
Because contacts for ten years, so very familiar with Rika
and cute sleeping face
(before Yossi has said  Rika terrible sleeping pattern,But now feel cute :roll:)

The host asked  does Yossi know Rika's point?
Yossi immediately answer to say yes

When saying good morning,you can know that looks a bit angry
Original didn't sleep well at night,but this is also cute
give her favorite food and drink,She will be very happy
Really very cute

DL: http://www.twitter.com/?d=YX8Z257F

==========================================================

2010.07.04 Rika's STB

Yossi pretend to be Rika's  fan to write the questionnaire
also the name behind the picture 3 eggs

The content of the problem:
Please tell me only you know ,you like Yossi the reason and interesting places,
and please running together with Yossi

Rika answer:
see and  know that those words are written by Yossi
with Yossi like family and work together,very safe very like it
Yossi was very careful,She remembers everyone's birthday,
but I am really very impulsive
I have to learn from Yossi
Interesting place ... pretend  be my fans
and I will go running with Yossi

DL: http://www.twitter.com/?d=4KLF60QC

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #838 on: September 23, 2010, 12:13:44 PM »
CUTE! :otomerika:

Offline iheart1444

« Reply #839 on: September 23, 2010, 03:48:01 PM »
can someone pls translate the rika bts..google translatiion is not good..

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gang Kiz - Honey Honey