JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)

Author Topic: The Nakajima Saki Thread (中島早貴)  (Read 102805 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Re: The Nakajima Saki Thread (中島早貴)
« Reply #280 on: August 30, 2017, 03:17:48 PM »
Just been looking at the PVs for THE FUTURE and I notice that Nacky seems to have significant scabs of blood on her knees.

I'm a bit surprised that make-up didn't do more to powder these blemishes in some way.  Any thoughts?

Also, does anyone recall anything from late 2014 that might explain these apparent injuries?  I don't recall hearing anything at that time.

Nope and nope, I guess  :P

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2017, 02:46:21 AM »
美人です

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2018, 10:37:48 AM »
From Saki-chan's Instagram today...  she and her cat woke up at 5 am.

Good to see that she is still around and fulfilling the desires of her fans for pictorial data as to how delightful she is.  That hair...  that thigh...  and yeah, ok, that cute cat!   :wub: :inlove: :lol:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2018, 11:14:10 AM »
Wow, blast from the past!

Something made me look back, and I discovered that it was me who started this thread for Nakky, almost 12 years ago.  What a strange feeling to discover this.  I always had a soft spot for her, although in the end somehow Chissaa ended up being my real oshi from C-ute.

So...  one more for the road, and I'm sure to be back here from time to time to worship at Nakky's shrine again!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2019, 07:48:35 AM »
Happy Birthday Saki san!

25 years of extreme Kawaii Power

In two more days , Mai and Maimi celebrate their birthdays
Saki with Mai

Love, Love, Love! All you need!

So sweet!

Saki & Maimi

Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:08:45 PM by muppet »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - The Unconvensional (Knoxx Remix)