JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dear WOMAN

Author Topic: Yuuki's previews. -1. Circus Monsters!  (Read 3638 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Yuuki's previews. -1. Circus Monsters!
« on: October 13, 2012, 11:40:11 AM »
Once again here.....why I never really finish a fic? Well, I did finish some of them .....but I still have some not finished....Im working on it! Just tell me if you like this!!!!

Preview

'Come and meet us! Come and visit us!' the cryes are heard between giggles and screms.

What could you ever wish for if you are a monster in a cage? What is it that you wish for in this hell?

A monster without mind, what could she want? in this place where she is hugging the girl she needs to survive, she is slowly roting away......the creation of hell which got bored of humanity, They send this monster with a angel.What is her true face? will it ever be how it was before?

'I....what do I wish for? do I wish freedom?love?pity?healing? I dont know....and I dont care!! hahahaahahhahaha! I only want to destroy! Ill destroy everything that gets in my hands!!!!everything! I only need her, the one thats always with me , to survive! as long as she is there, there is no need for my freedom!!!!!!hahhahahahahahahahha!!!!!!'

Lzying around , eating and sleeping, such is the life of another.A half cat that doesnt care about anything, her mind was destroyed and she is just thinking about something else.Shall she really think the circus is fun?!

'....should I care?....I dont really...as long as I have where to live and what to eat...why should I care if they destroy my body?Ah the sky is still far away today too.....maybe tomorrow ill rain?'

A deformed diva.The voice of a star with the body of a monster.Thats what a princess is being closed like.A human who's skin was burned and painted on it....raped by man and treated like a dog.....I wonder why is she still so regal ?Cant she accept the truth?

'I am a princess....I am a princess....I am a princess......someday my prince will come and get me......I am a princess.....'

In the darkness of the night, when only the sky is beutiful, her beauty exceeds that of this night.She, how is truly an angel, and a princess at the same time, was closed in a cage. Her sparking eyes can be seen only in the dark.Her beautiful voice can be hear only then too.She is the one that had fallen from heaven and never ended in hell, but on earth.

'She will come someday.....she ,who is mine, will come and together we will have our final moment of love.Then I can touch the true hell.'

In a modern society with all kind of people.How can this circus survive? The people just laugh at them, they dont even care that they are still human! Such place.....I hate it! I ,myself, the mind how's life was coruppted at the age of 15.I have given my life only to disappear from thiw world.I hate it so much.....but this circus....this is all I have....these kids who are distroyed....They were forgotten by God!!!

In the night you can hear a giggle , if they are in your town, the giggle that makes your mind see only illusions.

'Come by and see him! this is our circus!!'

Anyway! The cast for this one!

Cast:
Crypton Circus:   
-Matsui Rena
-Kojima Haruna
-Atsuko Maeda
-Kashiwagi Yuki

'Humans':
Matsui Jurina
Oshima Yuko
Takahashi Minami
Watanabe Mayu

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: Yuuki's previews. -1. Circus Monsters!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »
I didn't understand the preview  XD still if there are Mayuki and Wmatsui please cantinue  :lol:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 01:29:13 PM »
I didn't understand the preview  XD still if there are Mayuki and Wmatsui please cantinue  :lol:

I don't know if I got it right, but I think our four heroines are humans made into monsters, so to work in that circus...

Red is Gekikara, I understood that instantly, after the first 'hahaha' part. And I understood she'll appear as soon as I read word 'giggles' in the first sentence of the preview  XD and we know another Matsui will save her   :yep: :yep:

Yellow is oc Harunyan... Cat, duh  XD And she's waiting for her dearest squirrel to save her!!!  :wub: :wub:

Then pink is our princess Acchan, waiting for her man prince to save her!! So romantic!!!  :heart: :heart:

And the last but not the least is Yukirin, or Black, being in the same cage with Geki, waiting for her cyborg to come and save her  :w00t: :w00t:

OMG, I don't know if I am right, but that's what I concluded from this preview. I like the concept, it's unique!! Good luck!!!

I'll be waiting for your update!!!
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 04:52:22 PM »
Wahh great preview!  :luvluv1:

I want to know more! :luvluv2:

Please update soon! :farofflook:

I wanna know what happens! :gyaaah:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 05:38:33 PM »
Uhuhuhuhu!

Quite interesting o/  forgotten girls... It's going to be a very interesting freak show ;p

Keep it up \o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 02:49:37 PM »
 :ding:  So coooool! :dizzy:

Can't handle this...  :err:

:farofflook: Very interesting indeed...
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 06:56:39 PM »
What the heck did I just read  :shocked
Not too sure what to make of this at the moment but I will definitely read the first chapters so please continue  :bow:

Offline diamond kirara

• I like Atsumina,Takayuu and takamina
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 02:46:35 PM »
Ehhh pls continue its a really good story

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 12:29:03 AM »
seems interesting wonder what will happen pls continue  :kneelbow:

:mon santa4:

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 01:49:34 PM »
niiice preview :DD ... would love to read Chap 1 soon :))
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 03:05:21 AM »
Kinda reminds me of a play we're doing at my school called "Freak."

Please update soon!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 03:16:15 AM »
Interesting...freak show huh?

Yeah... There are going to be Mayuki, Wmatsui, Atsumina and Kojiyuu

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the preview

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 04:00:18 PM »
I hope u will write Rena - Yuki :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - Dear WOMAN