JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Aitakatta

Author Topic: nogizaka46 shiraishi mai x nishino nanase  (Read 7512 times)

Offline nogizakas46

nogizaka46 shiraishi mai x nishino nanase
« on: September 23, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »
Prologue

"I, Nishino Nanase, will graduate from Nogizaka46."

Mai reads the text again and again. They talked about this. All the members and the management talked about this. The management told them to pretend that everything's fine (when obviously it's not). Mai doesn't need to be told twice. She's good at this (in pretending). But as she reads the note, she can't help but to feel hollowness in her chest. She can feel it constricting, hurting. That's when it hits her.

Nishino Nanase is going to graduate from the group.

Everything will change. Nanase is one of the pillars of Nogizaka and with her graduating from the group means taking one of the pillars and taking one of the pillars can mean the downfall of the group. But Mai knows better. Nanase didn't decide to graduate from the group without making sure that the group can succeed without her. She knows they can achieve success far more greater than what they achieved when she was there.

Mai puts down her phone and covers her face with her hands. She lets out a chuckle.

"You really are dumb Nanase." Mai whispers to herself. She can't help but to tear up. She feels so silly crying over this but she can't help it. Nanase is one of her members. One of her friends. Her lover.

Sure, Nanase consulted her about her graduation but all she told the girl was just to follow what she really wants. Mai knows that it was hard deciding this. She could tell that Nanase loves the group so much that she considers it as her second home. For Nanase, the members' warm hug is her second home.

Mai is hurting but she's sure that Nanase is far more affected by this.

Mai goes out of her house and enters her car. She puts Nanase's address and drives.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Mai knocks three times. Nanase always opens the door by the third time so Mai always makes sure to count her knocks every time she goes to Nanase's home. Alas, Nanase opens the door. Mai greets her with a smile and Nanase motions her to enter the room.

Mai sits down on the coffee colored sofa that she remembered buying for Nanase as a gift. Nanase smiles at her and sits down beside her.

"What's wrong?" Nanase asks. She always knows what's happening with her girlfriend.

Shirashi stares at her and smiles.

"I'm just gonna miss you. I know that I won't be able to see you that much when you graduate so I'm going to make sure that you'll enjoy your remaining months with Nogizaka with me. With us, your members." Mai says and holds Nanase's hand. She lifts Nanase's hand and kisses it gently. "I love you." she mumbles and kisses Nanase.

Nanase leans back to the sofa, pulling Mai closer towards her. Mai hovers the girl and pulls back to catch her breath. She stares at Nanase. Nanase who's lips are red and sore and panting from the kiss they shared, who's eyes are half lidded and who's hair is a mess. Mai lets out a breath, still amazed by Nanase’s beauty. She knows for sure that she’ll never get enough of Nanase.

She leans in again and kisses her one last time.

NOTES:
y'all hello! in case you don't know me, i wrote a nanamai drabble. i just started using jphip so im a bit confused on how the site works so please pardon me. i have plans on continuing this fic so be ready for the ride!! i'll try to update weekly (or maybe daily) but school is such a pain in the ass sometimes so yeah. anyways, hope you like this!

Offline clin-nolan

Re: nogizaka46 shiraishi mai x nishino nanase
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:56:16 AM »
Great prologue  :twothumbs
When I saw the sad news of the graduation I also thought of a fic in my imagination of how Maiyan took it and I'm glad you were writing this
I'll wait for each update eagerly  :heart: :heart:

Offline networkcopy

Re: nogizaka46 shiraishi mai x nishino nanase
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 05:26:16 AM »
I'm waiting for the next part  :yossi:
dinosaur game

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Aitakatta