JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM

Author Topic: [One Shot]Disturbance: Memories of the Past (SayaMilky)  (Read 5605 times)

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
[One Shot]Disturbance: Memories of the Past (SayaMilky)
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:11:41 AM »
I Still can't go on with my Love Letter Madness and Other Ficts. I'll be updating them after...

On Summer Vacation~! :roll:

HAHAHAHA. I LOVE IT. THE SONGS WHERE I BASED THIS ON. WAHAHAHA!!

I woke up in the morning, it is all the same. I can see my girlfriend, cooking for me.

"Good Morning, Sayaka." I can see that smile again. She greeted me.

"Good morning too.Miyuki." I smiled as I hugged her from behind. I can smell her strawberry perfume, it always makes me hungry.

"Sayaka, It's almost finished, just wait for it in the dining table."Miyuki removed my arms from her waist, she looks like she isn't happy.

"Okay." I made my way to the living room, I layed my self once again to the sofa, my eyes closed as I got bored.

After an hour, I woke up, I didn't know that this will be the last time I can see her face, smell her, and hug her. I saw a note on the table, saying...

' I'm sorry, Sayaka.
I'm sorry for leaving you. But I have to do this, I have to follow what my Parents says.
I never felt the feeling of loving you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me and forget about me.'

As I read the note, tears almost fell from my eyes, but I have to stop this tears, I never knew that I am only living in my imaginary world where I feel the love from her. From that very girl, Watanabe Miyuki.

A year passed and I still remember her.

I studied piano to learn other instruments aside from my guitar. Sooner, I would only ignore my guitar, I just played piano for life.

I later tried playing my guitar once again, I remembered what happened at the past, when I am teaching Miyuki to play the guitar, I wanted to try singing while playing it, but, no voice comes out, just pure tears. I still can't forget about her, I suddenly dropped my guitar, because of its oldness, it was shattered into pieces, my tears continue to fall. I don't want to remember it anymore.

I stood up from my bed and wiped my face, I walked to my grand piano and tried playing a song. My hands were trembling, I banged my hands in the keys because of my sorrow, I miss her, I really miss her.

Flash Back...

' I ran away from my parents, for you.'
' Why did you do that?'
' Its because I love you.'
' I thought... you love your parents...'
' I will do anything just to be with you.'
' I love you Sayaka.'

Flash back ends...

I still remember when she confessed to me back then.

' I love you, and I want to be with you forever.'

Those words I believed in, are all lies.

My doorbell rang, I quickly walked straight to my door and opened it, theres a letter for me on the ground. I took it and opened it. I read it,

' Hi there, Yamamoto Sayaka-san,

I am inviting you on my wedding, I want you to come and play the piano for us.
There will be a fiest later on. Please come, I tried my hardest to write this letter personally for you.

The ceremony will be on 28th of February, on the Town's Church.

Sincerely,
Watanabe Miyuki'

The tears fell from my eyes once again. I wanted to see her again, for the last time.

The day came that I was waiting for came. I entered the church without doubt, I sat on the piano's seat, after a few minutes, the ceremony started. As I was playing the piano, I can't help my self but to glance at the center where the bride and the groom will pass. I saw her again, with her father bringing her to the altar. I was stopping my tears, I tried to ignore the wedding. But, my heart says to look at the girl I once loved, and now going to other persons hands. I felt it again, my trembling hands, until, I already can't stop my tears. It fell on the piano keys.

"Miyuki..." I whispered to my self.

' I'll never forget the time that I met you.' I thought.

Feelings can never hide, it will also be noticed in the right time. I was noticed by Miyuki, she came to me and wiped my crying face.

"Sayaka, why are you crying?" She asked.

"nothing, I'm just happy for the two of you. You look adorable, don't mind me." I gave her a forced smile.

"I'm sorry." With her last glance, she walked back to her groom.

After the wedding, when I was packing my things, Miyuki came to me and said she wants to talk.

"What is it?" I look up to her.

" Do you remember what happened in the last time we met?"

" Not really. And I never want to remember that."

" I still love you." She walked away, wiping her tears, it pains me to see her crying, but I should never meet her again.

Years passed, and I continue to be greater in Guitars and Pianos and other instruments, I was known to the whole world, as a Multiple instrument holder, but I never moved to a new house, apartment or something. Just staying in my old apartment, paying the same rents.

One day, somebody came to my house " You're Sayaka, right? Miyuki wants to give this to you." He said, while handing me an envelope.

" Yes, thank you sir."

Upon opening the envelope and reading the letter, As I read the first line, my heart continue to bleed.

' Sayaka, I regret my decision of leaving you, I regret it. I was harrassed and beat up by my husband. Right now,  I'm in the hospital. And don't even worry about the guy who hospitalized me, he's with the police now. Sayaka, for the last time, I want to see you. I love you.'

I quickly grabbed my Bag and went to the hospital as fast as I can. When I arrived, I quickky went to the receptionist.

" Watanabe Miyuki? Room 468." I ran to the elevator but it will take hours because of other visitors, I took the stairs, I came to her room, I saw Miyuki, bed ridden, just staring in the ceiling.

" Miyuki, here I am." I slowly walked closer to her.

" Sayaka, thank you..." she looked at me with her weak eyes, she's truely hurt.

" What do you mean in that letter? 'for the Last time'"

" Today, in any hour from now, I may just die." Miyuki gave me a smile. " So, before I die, I want to see you" she added.

" Miyuki, do you need a transplant in any organs? I'll do it."

" No need for it, Sayaka. I wanted to give this to you." She handed me a small box wrapped in her old handkerchief. " Goodbye, Sayaka. I hope to meet you again." Her eyes slowly closed, she's always beautiful, even though she's just a cold body and an old memory of mine. I never want to part with her, so in her wake, I placed my Old guitar inside her Casket.

Since that, I never opened the little gift she gave to me before she died. Out of my curiousity, I opened it and saw a box and a keychain, the keychain is a Piano, and Guitar. While inside the other small box is a Ring with the necklace. I hid it back to the box and I always bring it during my concerts.

Just got nothing to do the Other Day. ( - o - )

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 11:56:57 PM by GinkoX »

Offline sopiyah

Re: [One Shot]Disturbance: Memories of the Past (SayaMilky)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:13:17 AM »
aahhh so sad... :( :fainted:
but it's a nice fanfic.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
i'm waitting your new fanfic....
arigato...

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:13:54 AM »
Why? Why? DX I dont like sad story D'x but... Great fic! Me love it.. And thanks for made me cry x')

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 02:43:29 PM »
Why? Why? DX I dont like sad story D'x but... Great fic! Me love it.. And thanks for made me cry x')

KARMA. XDD

-Amakuchi

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »
Uwooo Dx me dont like sad story :cry: bring me MIMMS DX and love letter madness..  Dx

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 03:30:19 AM »
Huwaa~  :cry: a sad SayaMilky   :fainted:

Thx for the fic Ginkox!

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:02:20 AM »
Argh! GinkoX! How dare you make me cry!? 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 05:24:35 PM »
That was extremely sad  :cry:

Nice writing though
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 05:34:40 PM »
Me want more :bow: D`x

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 01:30:07 AM »
Hello ;)

This is nice One-shot

But it's so sad and not happy ending ;((((

Thanks..

Please make more SayaMilky story :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline GinkoX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »
Hello ;)

This is nice One-shot

But it's so sad and not happy ending ;((((

Thanks..

Please make more SayaMilky story :D

I'm Currently Writing 'Love Letter Madness' :) Try Reading.

Offline chunmaa~

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 07:58:47 AM »
ME WANT MAACHUN APPEARANCE! Tae. Ganda ng Sig mo.

Offline deviantone

• Taking over the world one day at a time... ^_^
  • ecchi
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 07:37:15 PM »
 WHYYYYYYY :gyaaah: So much tears i can't stop!!

The Two Halves of Tumblr
Hipsters: Do you have any idea how much it hurts to love someone who will never love you back?
Fandoms: WE'RE FANGIRLS
Fandoms: Our entire LIVES revolve around loving people who will never love us back
Fandoms: Some of them aren't even REAL PEOPLE
Fandoms: They're FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
Fandoms: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATING THAT IS

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - NANAIRO NO PRISM