JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Again

Author Topic: JPHiP 2010-2019 DECADE LIST: Ladylove Forum  (Read 10520 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
JPHiP 2010-2019 DECADE LIST: Ladylove Forum
« on: January 01, 2020, 12:03:50 AM »
OMGASS!!!! where does the time go? It's the end of the decade, let's look back at 2010-2019 in...

totally recycling ERR bringing back the oh so popular 2009 thread!! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23093.0

For example:

Ass
Actress
Fashion Model
Gravure
IV  (Idol/Image Video)

As with the spirit of The Rankings Threads, suggest your own Top Decade list. There's no limit to this.

SO GET YOUR DECADE LIST ON!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 12:15:03 AM by daigong »

Offline Rendezvous

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I <3 Gravure!
    • DJ_RendezvousAZ
Re: JPHiP 2010-2019 DECADE LIST: Ladylove Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 06:16:35 PM »
My top 10 Overall Girls of the Decade (based on how strongly I've desired them at some point):

1.  Nagi Nemoto

Current number one since 2017.  Several times I have gone thirsty for days thinking about her cute face, perfect body, and adorable behavior.  No girl has ever done that to me even once, and I ended the decade dying from it agian.  I have never seen such a combination of sexy and cute intergrated into mostly wholesome personality with some flashes of raunchy behavior.

2.  Yukacco

My number one from 2013-2015.  I used to be really into doujin music, and everything she touched was better with her than without.  Since I used to be a musichead, the more I liked her stuff, the more I liked her.  Excellent face beautiful smile, and a killer voice.

3.  MC Rachel (chelmico)

My number one from 2015-2017.  As I started to drift away from doujin music, I got into Maltine and friends.  Chelmico was featured by and artist I liked from Maltine, and I quickly fell in love with Rachel.  Something about her smile, face, and style really struck me as special.

4.  Aikapin

My number two from 2014-2017.  Her Fairlady music video is the reason I want a Nissan 350 Z (would link, but I don't know how to stop video from embeding).  Amazing vocalist and dancer with a touch of elegance.  Teamed up with some of my favorite artists of the decade as well.

5.  Aimi Yoshikawa

Top 3 since 2016.  My favorite Javie of the decade.  Adorable face, great rack, and cute voice.  I love all those dots all across her body.  I find perfection in imperfection, and those moles or whatever drive me crazy.  She also has two of my top Jav pics of all time as well.

6.  Yuno Ohara

My number two from 2018-2019.  The time period is a bit short, but I've only done rankings with my friends since 2016 and I wasn't really into girls like I am now before then.  I love her cute smile, soft skin, and excellent body.  I only wish she would be bolder about showing more skin.

7.  Shiina Sora

I was blown away that such a cute girl would do Jav.  She not only looks it, but acts it.  I also have a thing for tomboys, and she is a great example of one too.

8.  Rio Hamasaki

My Number one from 2009-2013.  My former favorite Javie before I explored more.  I can nearly completely attribute my taste for huge breasts entirely to her.

9.  Wachi Minami

Top 3 since 2017.  Shortly after I followed Yuno on twitter, twitter suggested I also follow Wachi.  After I checked her out, I instantly became a fan.  I consider her my absolute limit for large breasts as of now.  I love them almost as much as I love her face.  Something about it makes me want to ask her to marry me.

10.  Ai Mukai

Similar to Shiina Sora on why I like her so much except she takes the tomboy appeal to the extreme.
My top 5 in order:  1)Nagi Nemoto  2)Yuno Ohara  3)Wachi Minami  4)Yume Nikaido  5)Rio Teramoto

Offline Rendezvous

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I <3 Gravure!
    • DJ_RendezvousAZ
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 06:28:03 PM »
Top 10 Jav:

1.  Aimi Yoshikawa
2.  Shiina Sora
3.  Ai Mukai
4.  Saki Okuda
5.  Miki/Mizuki Sanada
6.  Yuka Osawa
7.  Ruru Aizawa
8.  Ran Monbu
9.  Rio Hamasaki
10.  Aika Yumeno
My top 5 in order:  1)Nagi Nemoto  2)Yuno Ohara  3)Wachi Minami  4)Yume Nikaido  5)Rio Teramoto

Offline Rendezvous

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I <3 Gravure!
    • DJ_RendezvousAZ
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 06:34:57 PM »
Top 5 Western Girls:

1.  Milana Vayntrub a.k.a AT&T's Lily Adams
2.  Riley Voelkel
3.  Juicy M
4.  Elisha Cuthbert
5.  Victoria Justice

I don't expose myself to a lot of western media so I am a bit out of touch in this category.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Again