JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - ASU NO TAMENI

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 261224 times)

Offline sidny48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say. Teehee
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 27) UPDATE!
« Reply #880 on: January 08, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »
Mehee... :cry: please don't let anyone die on the chapter

Offline DKA48

• World48 <3
  • Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
« Reply #881 on: January 10, 2014, 10:01:31 AM »
Mehee... :cry: please don't let anyone die on the chapter

I'm looking forward to this fic too. :pleeease: on the other hand, you try not to kill anyone please :badluck:, thank you very much for your hard work and best...  :hee: :farofflook::kneelbow:
Kami Oshi: Matsui Jurina
Oshis: Takahashi minami, Kojima Haruna, Minami minegishi, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Miyazawa Sae, Watanabe Miyuki, Watanabe Mayu, Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen, Takayanagi Akane, Matsui Rena, Furukawa Airi, Takayo Aki, Kashiwaki Yuki
OTP: "Wmatsui", Atsumina, Kojiyuu, jurimayu, juriannin, mariharu, saeyaka, saeyuki.
GroupOshi: Kami Oshi: AKB48 Oshis: SKE48, NMB48, JKT48

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #882 on: January 10, 2014, 06:47:36 PM »
Sorry for taking so long for this chapter..  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Finally the fight day is here! :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

Chapter 28 - The last fight

Akane swinged her blade upwards and then downwards at Sayanee’s direction, creating an X-shaped lightning shockwave towards Sayanee. As soon as Akane sent the shockwave, she used her lightning speed to leap behind Sayanee and slashed with all her might. Sayanee was able to turn back and defend against Akane’s lightning speed slash with little effort. The lightning shockwave makes its way towards Sayanee closer and closer. Sayanee smirked. Sayanee increased her strength and deflected Akane’s blade away while blasting her out of the way with her black shockwave. She then turned around and slashed her katana to send a black shockwave at Akane’s lightning shockwave. The shockwaves exploded upon impact.

Sayanee looked back at Akane. “A good strategy you got here.. First you sent your shockwave at my direction and then try to attack me from the back. This way, I will concentrate on defending against your strike rather than the shockwave. So, when I’m facing you, my back will be exposed to your lightning shockwave. Impressive.. But it seems like I overestimated your power a little. You’re not all that fast after all.”

Akane stood back up and smirked back at Sayanee. “No... It’s more like you underestimated my power and speed..”

As soon as Akane finished her statement, a lightning striked Sayanee from above. The lightning strike was so powerful that it created a crater on the ground.

Despite being striked by the lightning head on, Sayanee still remain standing there but with her teeth gritted, still trying to withstand the electrical current flowing in her body. A normal human would have been burnt to crisp from a lightning of that high voltage.

Akane took this opportunity to charge at Sayanee with her blade upheld, going for her foreswing and following it with a backswing. Sayanee managed to dodge the first and met the second with her katana. The force from her katana sent Akane’s blade back, but not enough to knock the blade free from her grasp.

“I’m impressed you’re still able to move around swiftly despite being shocked by the lightning.” Akane said.

“Just so you know, I’m not a human. A mere lightning is not enough to take me down.” Sayanee replied.

“But it did have some effect..” Akane said while looking at Sayanee’s left hand still slightly twitching from being shocked by the lightning.

Sayanee sheathed her sword back in its cover while still gripping onto its handle tightly and shut her eyes. She remained in that pose for quite some time.

“I don’t know what you’re planning, but i won’t let you!” Akane tightened her grip on her blade and dashed towards Sayanee with her full speed. At that time, Sayanee shot open her eyes. In a split second, she unsheathed her katana and sent a huge black shockwave at Akane. Noticing the huge shockwave, Akane leaped backwards and sent a lightning shockwave to counter it. Upon contact, Akane’s lightning shockwave got destroyed. As for Sayanee’s shockwave, instead of it exploding as well, the huge shockwave split up into 10 smaller ones and flew towards Akane. Shocked by the sight of the 10 small shockwaves flying at her, Akane used her lightning speed to dodge the shockwaves. She managed to dodge each and every single one of the shockwaves as they flew past her one by one.

“Phew.. That was close..” Akane sighed in relief.

“Close?” Sayanee smirked. “Think again..”

As soon as Akane turned her head behind, the 10 shockwaves dodged by her were flying back towards her. Akane immediately deflected the shockwaves with all her might. Her right arm got hit by one of the shockwave. “Gah!!” Akane held onto her arm and continued deflecting the remaining shockwaves. All the shockwaves she deflected turned around and flew back at her once again. Being completely annoyed by them, Akane spined her blade and smashed it to the ground, causing a large amount of lightning to strike down from above, striking down the shockwaves as well.

Akane’s right arm was still trembling from the immense pain of the shockwave. “Those things are deadly..”

Sayanee sheathed her katana back into her cover. “At this rate, I wouldn’t even need to use my katana.”

Sayanee made the finger gun gesture on her right hand and pointed at Akane. She then released a bullet made out of black energy from her index finger. Akane was shot at her shoulder. She held her shoulder and screamed in pain. “I-It burns...”

Sayanee released another shot at Akane’s other shoulder. “Do you still insist on continuing?”

“I....didn’t come here to give up after two pathetic shots to my shoulder!” Akane exclaimed while gritting her teeth in pain.

“Pity....” Sayanee shot Akane again. And again. And again. One to her arm, one to her left leg and the other to her right leg.

Akane screamed in pain once again. Sayanee walked over to Akane and placed her index finger on Akane’s forehead. “Do you know what will happen if I were to pull the ‘trigger’ right now?”

Akane looked up at Sayanee smirked. “I would die... But you would die as well..”

Sayanee suddenly heard a charging sound getting louder and louder. As she turned her head back, she saw about 20 charged up lightning particles floating in the air.

“Each of these lightning particles is about 1million volts, and there are 20 of them.. I can assure you, I will be fast enough to activate my lightning bolts before you are able to shoot me. And I’m pretty sure 20million volts of lightning is enough to take you down even if you’re a demon.”

Sayanee’s finger was still touching Akane’s forehead even after Akane’s statement. Akne glared back at Sayanee fiercely. “Don’t test my speed, Sayanee...”

Sayanee then removed her finger off Akane’s forehead. “Fine. I’ve had enough fun anyway...”

“Huh?”

“Now, let the real test begin.. I have an even better weapon against you instead of myself.. I’ll see how far you’re willing to go to get to Center.” Sayanee.

“Bring it on! I’ll take on whatever you throw at me!” Akane stood back up.

“Ho.... I wouldn’t be too sure about that if I were you..” Sayanee snapped her fingers. A girl walked out from the shadows slowly. Step by step, with each step getting louder and louder, echoing the hall. This made Akane more anxious than before. She could feel an indecipherable and yet uneasy aura coming from the shadows. She knows that whoever is coming out of the shadows is not someone to be taken lightly. The figure of the girl finally showed itself in the light and shocked Akane very badly that she almost lost her grip on her own blade.

“A-A-Airin!?”

There stood Airin, who was supposed to be dead and released by Sasshi already.

“So... Are you willing to fight the one you love most just for the sake of getting to Center? Take her down and I’ll allow you into the throne room.” Sayanee smiled.

“No, that’s impossible! You were dead! I saw you! Even your zombie! I asked Sasshi to release you from her! You’re not Airin! Airin is dead!” Akane screamed at Airin.

“This is the real Furukawa Airi whether you believe it or not. We got our hands on her dead body. No... It was Milky got her hands on her body. Milky created a device that could bring someone back to life as long as it’s attached to the dead body. Over here.” Sayanee pointed at a small ruby like object attached right below Airin’s neck. “Milky thought that this Airin may be a good counter against you..” Sayanee said.

“Good counter against me? How did she-”

Sayanee intercepted. “How did she know about your relationship with Airin? Don’t forget Milky is an expert in data collection and analyzing. You shouldn’t underestimate her intellect. She’s smarter and better than you think.”

“Airin... Say something! Tell me who killed you!” Akane shouted at Airin.

Airin didn’t reply. She just looked back at Akane blankly.

Sayanee smiled. “I’m sorry to tell you this, but this device wasn’t engineered for the user to speak. It’s only meant to bring the dead person back to life while retaining all the combat abilities.. Besides, she only listens to us now. Without her memories and the ability to speak, she would be the perfect killing machine.”

Akane shook her head. “No... You’re lying!” Akane dashed forward and slashed her blade at Airin. To Akane’s surprise, she defended Akane’s lightning blade strike with her very own lightning blade.

“No... That’s impossible! There were only two lightning blades in the world and Airin’s lightning blade was broken!” Akane stated.

“You’re right.. But Milky made a copy of the lightning blade.. She said that the blueprint of the blade was astounding..” Sayanee explained.

“How dare you steal Airin’s blueprints! That’s unforgivable!” Akane striked Airin’s blade away and dashed towards Sayanee.

As Akane slashed her blade down, Airin appeared in front and defended it once again with her lightning blade. Akane scoffed. “Snap out of it, Airin! You shouldn’t be protecting her!”

“You’re not that bright, are you? She has no memories of you.. She feels nothing. What you’re doing now is completely futile.” Sayanee said.

“Come on, Airin. I know you’re in there somewhere. Please listen to me.” Akane insisted.

Airin deflected Akane’s blade away and started slashing her blade at Akane again and again. Luckily Akane’s speed was fast enough to catch up to Airin’s speed. Or else Akane would have been diced up like green onions. Airin had always been a better fighter than Akane when she was still alive. Her speed was not something to be taken lightly about. She could literally slash her sword more than 10 times in just a period of a second with the help of the lightning blade.

“Airin! Stop it!” Akane continued swinging her blade with all her might to defend against Airin’s lightning speed slashes.

Airin finally manged to deflect Akane’s blade away and thrust her blade right at her face. Akane bend her body backwards immediately, just slightly fast enough to avoid the deadly thrust by a little. Strands of her hair were sliced off. If Akane were slow by even one second, her forehead would be pierced. Akane spined her body around and swinged her blade at Airin. Again, Airin was fast enough to swing her blade to the side and defend Akane’s slash. “Tch- Despite me going for training already, Airin still is able to gain the upper hand.. Why!? I should be a few times stronger now!”

“Let’s just say Milky did some upgrades for the lightning blade.” Sayanee answered.

“I’m not your enemy, Airin! Stop fighting me!” Akane shouted right at Airin’s face before shooting a glare at Sayanee who was leaning by the wall. “How dare you use this dirty trick!”

“This is not a dirty trick. This is called a tactic. What more tactic could be better than using your own loved one against you?”

Akane became angered. “Come on, Airin! You’re not seriously going to listen to her, are you??”

Airin didn’t reply and continued swinging her blade. Airin then smashed Akane’s blade away, creating an opening to strike. Airin slashed her blade right at Akane’s chest, causing her to spit out blood and fall onto the ground. Airin then spined her blade and strike it down on Akane. Akane forced herself and managed to roll out of the line of attack. She then grabbed her bleeding chest and panted.

Airin sent a lightning shockwave at Akane. Despite Akane being weakened, she still managed to send her very own lightning shockwave to counter Airin’s shockwave. As expected by Akane, her shockwave got destroyed upon impact while Airin’s lightning shockwave continue making its way to Akane. Using the last bit of her energy, Akane used her lightning speed to leap to the side, dodging the shockwave and then propelled herself at Airin.

Their swords clashed once again and created lightning sparks all over the place. “Why won’t you respond, Airin!?”

Airin remained silent yer again, causing Akane to be fumed with anger. “Just answer me, god damn it!” She increased her strength and finally managed to deflect Airin’s blade away. This gives Akane a chance to land a swing at Airin neck. Just before Akane’s blade reached Airin’s neck, she stopped immediately. “I... Can’t do it..”

Airin used this opportunity to land a kick right onto Akane’s heavily injured chest. Akane stumbled backwards and fell onto the ground, coughing out blood again. Airin raised her blade at Akane.

“Crap.. I never thought it would end like this.” Akane said. As Airin was swinging her blade, something caught her attention and caused her to stop her attack immediately.

This caused Sayanee to frown. “What’s wrong?”

Airin was still holding onto her blade, her hand shaking from trying to resist to strike Akane down, and her eyes.. They were glued onto Akane’s neck. Something she was wearing. Something shining. It was a necklace.

Akane noticed what Airin was looking at and pulled out the necklace from within her shirt and showed it to her. “Do you remember this, Airin?”

Akane removed her necklace and reached the necklace closer to Airin. Airin finally lowered her blade down and kept on looking at the necklace. She reached her hand out and grabbed onto the necklace. As soon as Airin held onto the necklace, a memory flashed through her mind.

“Hey, Churi.. I have a present for you..”

Airin grabbed onto her head.

Another flash. “What?? A necklace? That’s the lamest present ever! Give me a kiss instead!” Akane insisted.

The necklace ticked open. There was a picture in it.

“What do you mean lame? This is the best present you can ever get! Look!” Airin clicked the necklace and it ticked open. Inside it was a picture of Airin and Akane when they were younger. This was the picture in the necklace.

“God damn it, Airin. I look like an idiot here! Out of all the pictures in the world, why this picture?” Akane complained.

“Aww... Just look at us... We looked so cute making those faces..” Airin back-hugged Akane and giggled.

Airin dropped the necklace and squeezed her head hard.

“Airin... Do you remember now?” Akane asked.

Airin shook her head and continued squeezing her head with both her hands. She even lost grip of her blade. She looked like she had a serious case of headache.

“...” Akane looked on at Airin silently before looking at Sayanee. “She lost. Now let me in the throne room.”

“I said I’ll let you pass if you take her down.” Sayanee said.

“I’m not going to take her down!” Akane shouted.

“Then you’ll have to fight me instead.” Sayanee unsheathed her katana once again.

“I’ll fight you over and over!” Akane shouted before she started feeling wobbly on her legs and tumbled onto the floor.

Sayanee shook her head and sighed. “It’s the end for you.” Sayanee dashed forwards and swinged at Akane.

Sayanee’s katana was met with a lightning blade. Airin’s lightning blade.

“So it seems... Even a device created by Milky would have a flaw.. Something must have triggered her memories..” Sayanee said.

Airin then took the lightning blade and tossed it onto the ground, signifying that she does not want to fight anymore. She took a final glance at Akane before pulling out the ruby like object from her chest and crushed it. It seems like Airin would rather die than to continue living. Akane could hear Airin’s words echoed in her head. “I’m long past my death, Churi. I don’t want to live with this thing stuck in my chest.”

“NO!!” Akane was shocked by Airin’s action.

Airin placed her left arm on her own chest then shifted it on to Akane’s chest, slowly. Despite Airin being silent, it’s like Akane could actually hear Airin say these words, “I will always be with you, Churi.. RIght here in your heart..”

“I love you, Airin.” Akane teared up.

Airin smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek as well. As Airin’s body started wobbling, Akane grabbed onto her and hugged her tightly. She smiled as she slowly closed her eyes shut. The second most heartbreaking moment in Akane’s life. She had to see the same person she loved die twice in her embrace.

Akane softly placed Airin on the ground and stood back up. She wiped off her tears and pointed her blade at Sayanee. “Let’s continue where we left off.”

Sayanee sheathed her katana back into her cover. “You may go..”

“Huh?” Akane frowned.

“The fight has ended. You won.”

“I still don’t believe you. How would I know if you’re not going to strike me down when i reach for the door?”

“Even though I’m a demon, I’m not that petty. Besides, I already told you that you can go if Airin is taken down, and she was.”

“But her body...”

Sayanee snapped her fingers. A black aura surrounded Airin and brought her back into the ground. “Don’t worry. She’s back to where she belonged. And I assure you that nobody will ever touch her body, ever.”

Akane nodded. “Thanks.”

“Go now before I change my mind.” Sayanee said to Akane.

Akane then turned back and rushed towards the door.

“Tch- You’re better than the last time I fought you..” Umeda panted.

“The last time I fought you, I didn’t use my full power. The situation is different now. If you’re going all out, I’m going all out as well!” Sasshi roared at Umeda.

“A monster indeed! I’m impressed!” Umeda laughed and leaped towards Sasshi to land a kick. Sasshi defended against it with her arm.

“That’s not all I’ve got!” Umeda increased her strength and sent Sasshi flying to a rock.

Sasshi grabbed her arm in pain. There was already a crack on Sasshi’s bone gauntlets.

“It doesn’t matter if your bones are as hard as diamonds, I can still break them over and over with my full power!” Umeda stated.

“Then we’ll see who can break whose bones faster!” Sasshi challenged.

“Challenged accepted!”

Both of them leaped off the ground at the same time and released a punch on each other’s face. Sasshi punched Umeda’s face, at the same time, Umeda punched Sasshi’s face. They screamed and increased their strength at the same time, creating a powerful force that created a crater beneath them. They both then got sent flying at the same time.

Unwilling to lose, both of them stood up immediately and clashed their fist once again. Umeda exclaimed loudly. “I am the strongest in hand-to-hand combat! Nobody can ever defeat me!”

“There is! That person will be me!” Sasshi replied loudly.

“Fool!! You’ll never be able to win me! I’ll make sure you die in my own hands!”

“That’s not going to happen.. I’m already dead to begin with!” Sasshi landed a kick onto Umeda’s body and sent her flying towards the wall.

Upon reaching the wall, Umeda spined her body around and kicked off the wall to give herself a gain in speed and propelled herself towards Sasshi. Sasshi stomped her foot onto the ground and held both her arms up to defend against the attack. As Umeda reached Sasshi, Umeda spined her body and hooked Sasshi’s arm away with one foot before landing the other foot right at Sasshi’s stomach. The impact was so powerful, it literally sent a shockwave blasting through Sasshi’s stomach. Sasshi’s bone armor may still be in good condition but her body felt the pain internally. It is like a ki attack where the outer part of the opponent is left unharmed while the impact crushed the insides of the opponent instead. It is a very deadly technique usable only by the ones who mastered all forms of fighting techniques and Umeda is one of a kind.

Sasshi held onto her stomach and groaned in pain. She tried to grab onto Umeda, but was too slow as she was greatly weakened by Umeda’s kick. “I can’t move around fast enough to catch up against her already.. I received too much damage from the kick..” Sasshi stated.

“What’s the matter, Sasshi? Can’t catch up to my speed anymore?” Umeda let out a laugh.

Sasshi tried to run towards Umeda and grab her again, but Umeda was just too fast. Sasshi could barely catch up with her speed at all.

“If I can’t catch up to your speed, there’s only one thing left to do...” Sasshi clenched both her fist tightly.

“It’s the end for you!” Umeda leaped towards Sasshi and delivered a powerful punch and sent her flying. “How’s that for a-” Before Umeda could finish her statement, she noticed something. Her own hand was shivering and it was bleeding. When she looked at Sasshi, her eyes widened in shock.

Sasshi’s bone armor is now covered with tiny and sharp bone spikes. Sasshi grinned at Umeda. “If I can’t catch up to your speed, I’ll just let you hit me all you want!”

“You...!” Umeda started sweating.

“You know what they say.. Zombies are the strongest in defense after all.. You can choose not to touch me if you don’t want to. I can understand. In my current state, I will definitely go well against bare handed opponents like you.” Sasshi mocked.

“Tch- You may have tough and sharp spikes all over your body...” Umeda clenched her fist. “But this fist of mine will be able to break through your bones easily.”

“Your hands or my body. This is a fight to see which will break first!” Sasshi gestured Umeda to come take her on.

Sasshi remained standing there. Umeda hesitated a little. She took a deep breath and propel herself at Sasshi and delivered a punch. Umeda gritted her teeth to resist the pain of the spikes penetrating her knuckles. The pain is proportional to the strength that Umeda exerted. Punching Sasshi’s body at this state is like punching her own fist, just in the form of spikes. Sasshi felt pain as well. Despite knowing that she could hurt herself if she used more energy, Umeda didn’t care about it at all and used her full strength for every single punches. It seemed to last forever. Both party did not want to give up. It is more of a clash of wills than a battle. Will the attacker give up? Or will the receiver buckle? Just who will win this fight?

Umeda felt like her hands are being torn apart from punching the spikes continuously for so long. Puch after punch, Sasshi could feel her armor breaking apart little by little, and finally feeling that her body is starting to break apart. “If this keeps up, I don’t think I can last very long...”

Umeda screamed and landed her strongest punch onto Sasshi’s stomach, breaking her stomach armor completely before landing another powerful kick right at the vulnerable unarmed spot.

“Gah!!!” Sasshi got sent flying back and crashed onto the wall. She held onto her stomach tightly and coughed out blood. “I-It hurts...”

“S-See what i mean?” Umeda panted heavily as her arms trembled in pain. Both her arm were bleeding like mad. “I-It seems the Zombie Lord isn’t all that after all...” Umeda mocked, before feeling a little wobbly from taking too much damage herself.

“I-It seems the Demon General isn’t all that after all.” Sasshi laughed and panted as well. She looked as if she was going to black out anytime soon.

“Stop mocking me!” Umeda become angered and jumped towards Sasshi.

Lovetan jumped in front of Umeda, halting her attack for a while.

“I won’t let you hurt Sasshi anymore!” Lovetan raised her hands to the side.

“Move out of the way, you little wretch!” Umeda smacked Lovetan as hard as possible and sent her flying away.

Umeda made her way to Sasshi once again, only to be grabbed on the leg by Lovetan once again. “I said, I won’t let you hurt Sasshi anymore!”

“Let go!” Umeda stomped her foot on Lovetan’s body with all her strength.

She spit out blood, but still unwilling to let go. “NO!”

“I said let go!!” Umeda stomped on Lovetan’s body again and again. Every single stomp crushing Lovetan’s ribs and bones.

“Lovetan, let go!” Sasshi shouted.

“No! You’ve been protecting me all these time, now it’s time for me to protect you! I won’t let Umeda hurt you anymore!”

“I’ve had it with you!” Umeda raised her foot high and charged her kick with her aura and landed it right on Lovetan’s body. It was so powerful, it created a huge crater on the ground. Lovetan finally let go of Umeda’s feet and remained motionless.

“Lovetan!!” Sasshi tried to stand herself up but her stomach is in a lot of pain. “Gah! It still hurts..”

“Now, die!” Umeda jumped towards Sasshi.

At that time, Lovetan leaped onto Umeda and hugged Umeda tightly, not letting her get to Sasshi. Umeda was shocked. “That’s impossible! All your bones should be broken by now!”

“I.......said before, I will not let you touch-” Before Lovetan could finish speaking, Umeda grabbed her arm and smashed her onto the ground.

Umeda pulled Lovetan’s leg up and stomped on it with all her strength, breaking her leg completely and leaving her screaming in pain. “I said stay down!”

“You bitch!” Sasshi screamed at Umeda.

“Now as for you... Your time is up.” Umeda grinned and slowly limped towards Sasshi and stood in front of her. Umeda raised her fist as sharp claws emerged from her fingers. “Die!” Umeda thrusted her hand straight at Sasshi’s face.

Sasshi shut her eyes tightly, not wanting to see the end of herself.... Even after 3 seconds, Sasshi could feel nothing. As she opened her eyes, there was a body standing in front of her, whith the back facing her. The body had a broken leg. Time slowed down at that point. Sasshi’s eyes widened at the sight of Umeda’s hand piercing into Lovetan’s chest.

“NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” Sasshi screamed.

“I’ve had enough of your bullshit, Lovetan... Now, die.” Umeda twisted her hand and peirced her hand through Lovetan’s body.

Sasshi shook in fear at the scene. “No, it can’t be.. It’s just a dream, right?.....Right?”

Umeda finally removed her hand off Lovetan and tossed her at Sasshi. Sasshi caught Lovetan in her arms and looked at her with an incredibly shocked expression.

“I-I’m s-sorry, Sasshi...” Lovetan started crying. “I’m useless till the very end, Sasshi... I deserve to die...”

“That’s enough, Lovetan! No more words from you! No more!” Sasshi screamed.

“I’m useless... I couldn’t even protect the one I love..”

“It’s me who is useless, Lovetan.. It was me who couldn’t protect you.. I was wrong.. Please forgive me, Lovetan.” Sasshi hugged Lovetan tighter.

“You know I love you, right?” Lovetan choked and coughed.

“Yes, I do...” Sasshi teared up.

“Do you think I will still have the chance to love you in the next life?” Lovetan’s voice is dying.

“There’s no next life, Lovetan. I’ll bring you back to life, ok?” Sasshi faked a smile.

Lovetan shook her head weakly. “Who’re you trying to kid? Demons can’t be brought back to life.. They just die..”

“Please don’t say things like that, Lovetan.. Please!” Sasshi screamed again.

Sasshi stood up slowly while her head still facing the ground.

“There’s no time to mourn over someone’s death in a battlefield!” Umeda rushed towards Sasshi and landed a punch. To her surprise, Umeda’s fist was met with Sasshi’s palm. Sasshi was grabbing onto Umeda’s fist tightly.

“You....unmercifully killed your own assistant, Lovetan.......right in front of my eyes...” Sasshi sobbed a little. Umeda tried to remove her fist off Sasshi’s grip but to no avail. “DO YOU EVEN HAVE A HEART!?” Sasshi crushed Umeda’s fist completely, destroying the bones in her hand.

“Gah!!!!” Umeda screamed in pain. She then attempted a high speed kick on Sasshi’s face, but got easily defended.

“I will not forgive you!” Sasshi released a powerful punch on Umeda’s stomach, causing her to spit out blood. Sasshi continued punching Umeda’s body again and again, weakening her by a lot before she finally managed to deflect Sasshi’s punch away with her other arm. Sasshi was still not letting go of Umeda’s broken fist, not allowing her to move away from the spot.

Sasshi grabbed Umeda’s arm tightly and smashed her onto the ground. Again and again, and finally tossing her into a rock. Before Umeda could react, her face was already met with Sasshi’s punch and blasted her through the rock.

“H-How can she still be so powerful after being so injured...” Umeda spit out blood once again.

Sasshi stomped on Umeda’s body. “Gah!!”

Umeda tried punching Sasshi’s leg away but failed. Instead of Sasshi’s leg weakening from the punch, her stomp became heavier and heavier on Umeda’s body. Sasshi shook her head. “You will never understand what I’m feeling right now.. My whole body is literally filled with sadness and hatred. In fact my heart is so in pain that I don’t feel any physical pain anymore. What you did to Lovetan was the worst thing you could ever do, and you still did it.... In front of my face.”

Sasshi raised her foot and stomped on Umeda’s body. Again and again. Finally Sasshi released her strongest stomp with all her strength onto Umeda’s body, wiping her out just in one go while creating a crater around her. Umeda was literally unconscious now. Despite Umeda already fell unconscious, Sasshi pulled her off the ground by the collar with her left hand, while her right hand clenched into a fist and aimed right at Umeda’s head, getting ready to deliver one final blow to kill her off. Sasshi was so angry that her hands started shaking in anger. She clenched her fist so tightly that she felt that the bone armor on her palm area was going to break apart anytime.

“You....you’re not even worth killing right now...” Sasshi tossed Umeda back onto the ground. Sasshi deactivates her bone armor and stare back down at Umeda’s motionless body. “Lovetan wouldn’t want to see me in this state.. You’re done now. I win.”

Sasshi stepped over Umeda’s body and faced the only door separating herself from Jurina. “Now... The moment of truth.. Jurina.. Here I co-” Before Sasshi could finish her statement, she felt a tight pain in her chest and blood started spewing from her mouth. So much blood came out that her whole chin was painted with her blood.

Sasshi slowly tilted her head down and noticed an arm piercing through her chest from the back. It was completely covered in blood, and the scary thing was, the hand was holding onto a heart. Umeda’s hand literally thrusted Sasshi’s heart out of her body.

“Y-You will g-go down w-w-with m-me.......” Umeda growled and pulled Sasshi’s heart out. After spewing out lots of blood one last time, Sasshi gritted her teeth, screamed and turned her body around before covering her arms in her bone armor and landing a blow that pierced through Umeda’s chest.

Umeda’s coughed out a lot of blood as well.

“Do you know what is the heaviest thing in the world?” Sasshi glared right at Umeda’s eyes.

Umeda fell down to her knees and slowly tilted up her head at Sasshi’s face one last time. Sasshi moved her face closer to Umeda’s face and said in a whispering tone. “It’s the most painful answer in the world... And you’re about to experience it.”

Umeda fell onto the ground motionless and finally breathing her last breath.

“Your last breath.” Sasshi answered.

Sasshi looked at Umeda’s lifeless body and her hand holding onto Sasshi’s heart. “I don’t need this heart anymore...” Sasshi looked over to Lovetan. “My heart is already gone anyway...”

Sasshi wiped the tears off her face once again. “I got to move forward...” Sasshi lowered herself down on Lovetan “Rest in peace, Lovetan.. I will always love you.” and landed a kiss on her lips for the first time.

“Now... There’s only one thing left to do..” Sasshi stood up and limped herself to the door.

Both Yuria’s arms and part of Yuria’s face were covered in ice while Kanon is engulfed in flames.

“We would have a lot of problem fighting these two if we had not went for training. But since we already went for training...” Gakuran said.

“The both of you will be in a pinch.” Chokoku cracked her fingers.

“I wouldn’t look down on us if I were you..” Yuria smiled.

“We’re stronger than you think.” Kanon stated.

“Cute girls being strong? That’s a little rare..” Gakuran said.

Kanon started the first move by leaping forward towards Chokoku and delivered a flaming punch. Chokoku managed to read Kanon’s movements and punched Kanon’s fist away, leaving her open for a kick to her face.

“Kanon!” Yuria shouted before shooting balls of ice at them. Gakuran was fast enough to evade every single one of the ice balls and landed a high speed kick on Yuria as well.

“It seems like the both of you are just all talks after all. What happened to your ‘we are stronger than you think’?” Chokoku stated.

Yuria nudged Kanon. “Hey.. It seems like they aren’t that weak..”

“Ya, I know.. You underestimated them.” Kanon replied.

“What, I underestimated them? You’re the one who said you’re stronger than they think!” Yuria argued.

“No, I did not!” Kanon replied.

“Yes, you did! You said it like 2 minutes ago!” Yuria answered.

“Hey, are you guys done arguing here? We’re rushing for time.” Gakuran voiced out.

Kanon looked at Yuria and she looked back. “I think we shouldn’t play too much..”

“Alright then...” Both Kanon and Yuria stood up and dusted their hands. “Playtime’s over.. It’s time...to show the both of you our true form..” Yuria bended her body and screamed as claws started emerging from her fingers and toes. Her neck started elongating as well. She increased in size slowly and her body was covered in blue scales. WIngs grew out from the bottom of the arms.

“Witness the powers of a monster....” Kanon started arching her back and growled. She placed both her arms on the ground and grew in size as well. Furs started covering her skin, shaping her into a giant dog.

“A dog?” Chokoku frowned. Just right after Chokoku’s statement, two more heads plunged out from Kanon’s neck as her whole body engulfed in flames.

Their eyes became wide open at Kanon. “No... It’s a Cerberus.....” and they looked over to Yuria. “And a dragon...”

Standing before them is a huge Ice Dragon and also a Cerberus engulfed completely in flames. Their size were at least 10 times of Chokoku and Gakuran’s.

Kanon and Yuria let out a demonic roar that shocked both Gakuran and Chokoku.

“So, this is their true form...” Chokoku stated.

“Not so cute anymore..” Gakuran continued.

“I never knew they would look so......intimidating..” Chokoku looked up at them.

“So, this is where the real fight begins.. You may be monsters.....” Gakuran engulfed herself in a purple aura that is shaped like a giant bat.

“But we’re monsters as well..” Chokoku engulfed herself in a gold aura that is shaped like a giant wolf.

Yuria inhaled and shot a blast of ice beam towards them.

“Wow!” Upon noticing, Gakuran and Chokoku leaped out of the way and watched the trail of ice freeze through the ground. At the same time, Kanon released flamethrowers from three of her heads, causing them to leap away once again. Yuria flapped her wings and flew towards Chokoku to attempt a bite. Before she could reach Chokoku, Gakuran pulled onto her tail “Where do you think you’re going?” and slammed her onto the ground. “Your opponent is me.”

Yuria let out a roar and leaped towards Gakuran. She immediately flew off the ground to dodge against it. Noticing Gakuran flying above her head, Yuria spread her dragon wings and flew up as well.

“Catch me if you can!” Gakuran challenged Yuria and flew off with her highest speed. Yuria chased after Gakuran into the icy mountains.

Chokoku dashed towards Kanon and released a powerful punch on Kanon’s stomach. She groaned a little before lunging her head towards Chokoku to bite her. The first was Kanon’s left head that lunged towards Chokoku and got defended by Chokoku’s right arm. Then it was Kanon’s right head that got defended by Chokoku’s left arm. As Kanon’s whole body was engulfed in flames, Chokoku felt her arms burning despite already engulfing herself in her aura.

Finally Kanon lunged her middle head forward to tear Chokoku’s head off. Before Kanon’s middle head could reach Chokoku, she quickly leaped off the ground and deliver a knee kick to her chin, leaving Kanon stumbling backwards. Chokoku took this chance to land another blow on Kanon’s face. Angered, Kanon shot a flamethrower again at Chokoku with middle head. As usual, Chokoku leaped out of the way. This time, Kanon read her movements and shot another flamethrower at Chokoku with her left head while she was still in mid air. Chokoku couldn’t dodge it and got hit by the flamethrower head on.

“Gah!!” Chokoku got blasted into a nearby volcanic rock and yet Kanon did not stop her flamethrower. In fact, Kanon used her other two heads to increase the power of her flamethrower. It kept on burning Chokoku. Burning and burning. Chokoku held both her arm up to defend against it.

“You will never win me!” Kanon let out a demonic laugh while still blowing the flamethrower at Chokoku.

“N-No!” Chokoku stomped her foot on the ground and increased the concentration of her aura. “I will not lose!” Chokoku slowly pushed and stood back up.

“You will!!” Kanon increased the power of her flamethrowers, causing Chokoku to fall back down right away before laughing off once again.

“It’s......too hot.... I don’t think I can stand much longer....” Chokoku started to feel herself being roasted.

“I will roast you alive!”

“N-Not today!” Chokoku gathered her strength and withstand the flamethrowers and kicked the ground hard, leaping herself high up to the sky and out of the line of target. “Finally some cool air...”

Chokoku used the gravity to her advantage and fall right onto Kanon’s body as she released a powerful punch. Noticing Chokoku’s action, Kanon dodged to the side. Chokoku’s punch hit the ground, destroying it completely before it released a blast of shockwave that hit Kanon as well. “Gah!” Kanon got blown away from the immense shockwave from Chokoku’s punch eventhough it missed. Just imagined what would have happened if Chokoku managed to hit Kanon straight on. Her bones will break immediately.

Chokoku’s skin was red in colour resulting from her skin being roasted for so long. “Damn... Those flames managed to burn me this badly despite me covering my whole body with my aura.”

Kanon stood back up and shook all three of her heads to get rid of the dizziness. She let out an angry roar at Chokoku.

“Roar all you want while you still can. No more games for me!” Chokoku shouted.

Yuria was still chasing after Gakuran. Yuria let out a few blast of ice beam at Gakuran. She spinned around and dodged all the ice beams till they reached the icy mountains. That was when Gakuran turned around and noticed that Yuria was gone.

“What? She’s so big! She can’t just disappear like that!” Gakuran frowned.

The blizzard was so strong. It’s normal that Yuria was able to camouflage herself within the blizzard and the icy mountains. Yuria laid herself on a nearby icy mountain and slowly crawled her way up to the tip of the mountain where Gakuran was. Since the colour of Yuria’s dragon scales were similar to the blizzard’s, she was able to camouflage herself effectively despite being so large in size.

“Damn.. I can’t sniff anything out with all this blizzard around.” Gakuran failed to sniff out Yuria. Noticing that Gakuran wasn’t able to sense where she was, Yuria grinned as she showed her razor sharp fangs and leaped towards Gakuran. She got smashed by Yuria’s wing attack and crashed down into the icy ground, covered completely in snow. Without hesitation, Yuria let out a blast of ice beam onto the ground, freezing Gakuran with her Hell Ice.

Yuria let out a laughter. “Now... A popsicle for me to consume..” she landed back down on the ground and roared at Gakuran’s frozen body.

Suddenly the ice started cracking.

“What!? That’s impossible!”

“Nothing’s impossible!!” Gakuran broke free from the ice and and shot out her aura at Yuria as it leashed onto her neck. Gakuran pulled her aura back towards her, causing Yuria’s head to to get hooked and tilted towards her as well.

“Eat this!” Gakuran charged up her punch in a concentrated aura and released it right at Yuria’s face as it reaches her, breaking some fangs in her mouth and also breaking her jaw in the process. Yuria tumbled backwards while letting out a roar of pain. Gakuran then hooked Yuria’s head back towards her and this time, delivered a charged up high speed kick to her neck, causing her to get blasted away despite her size. Yuria held onto her neck and coughed as she almost choked to death from Gakuran’s single kick to the neck.

“You may be a dragon... But your weakness is still your neck. It’s too long. Too vulnerable...” Gakuran was shivering due to the effects of Yuria’s ice beam.

Yuria glared back at Gakuran with her viper like eyes before grinning. “Feeling colder than usual, are you?”

“This type of blizzard will do nothing to me!” Gakuran exclaimed.

“It’s not the blizzard I was talking about... It’s your blood... It’s starting to freeze, isn’t it?”

Yuria’s statement shocked Gakuran. Gakuran did notice that her own breath were getting heavier and heavier as if she had not enough oxygen in her lungs. “You... What did you do to my body?”

“You don’t know the powers of Hell Ice.. After getting hit by it, your blood will slowly freeze, and you’ll eventually suffocate slowly before you die. How I love to watch people suffer..” Yuria laughed again.

“Then I’ll just defeat you before my blood freezes.” Gauran exclaimed.

“I doubt it...” Yuria said.

“You don’t know the true powers of the Bloodscream vampire bloodline.”

“Bloodscream?” Yuria laughed. “What are you going to do? Scream till I die?”

Gakuran grinned. “As what I said before... You don’t know the true powers of the Bloodscreams.. Let me demonstrate to you..” Gakuran inhaled a heavy breath and let out a supersonic scream. One so powerful that even the mountains started to rumble and the blizzard started going against Gakuran’s direction.

Yuria could feel her eardrums tearing apart. “My ears!!”

Even her dragon scales started to crumble from the immense supersonic. Yuria felt like her brain was going to explode anytime soon.

At the volcanic area, Chokoku was still fighting Kanon.

“Just die, you wolf!” Kanon attempted bites after bites onto Chokoku with the three of her heads but to no avail as Chokoku was a little too swift for her.

Chokoku jumped on top of her middle head and start punching the top of her head. Kanon’s left and right head faced Chokoku and released a flamethrower. As Chokoku managed to dodge the flamethrowers in time, Kanon ended up burning her own middle head. Kanon roared angrily at Chokoku.

“Hot headed, aren’t you?” Chokoku said.

“Stop making fun of me!” Kanon released a series of flamethrower at Chokoku again and again. Chokoku noticed that Kanon’s flames were getting hotter and hotter. Maybe because it was because she was getting angrier.

Kanon’s middle head finally released a flamethrower that hit Chokoku successfully. “Crap! Not again!”

Her left and right head then joined in and shot the flamethrowers as well. This made the flame three times hotter. “M-My skin.... It’s boiling.... I can’t breathe......” Chokoku started choking.

“Don’t forget flames uses oxygen.. As long as i keep burning you, you will eventually run out of oxygen. If not, you will still be burnt to crisp.. The Hell flames can even burn your insides!” Kanon laughed.

“T-This is bad... I never thought I’d be hurt this badly..” Chokoku started struggling and her aura became thinner and thinner.

“Get burnt to crisp!!!” Kanon let out a maniac laugh.

“My skin...” Chokoku tried to escape from the fire blast but failed as Kanon’s left head pinned Chokoku onto the volcanic rock in an instant.

Chokoku then forced herself and grabbed onto Kanon’s jaw and pushed her away with all her strength. “D-Don’t underestimate the powers of a wolf!”

“Chokoku was finally able to release herself off Kanon’s bite and swinged her middle head upwards, giving her an opportunity to leap out of the way.

Chokoku jumped towards Kanon’s left head and charged up her fist with a concentrated aura that shaped a head of a wolf.

“What!?” Kanon was shocked.

“You’re just a dog.. I’m a wolf!” Chokoku released her charged punch right onto Kanon’s left head. The strength of the punch was so devastating that it caused her left head to hit her middle head with the same amount of energy and finally hit the right head also with the same amount of energy. It sent her whole body flying away and crashing into the volcanic rock.

As Kanon was trying to get herself back up, she got smashed down once again by Yuria who got tossed down by Gakuran. They both reverted back into their human form.

Chokoku and Gakuran stood in front of Yuria and Kanon, shadowing over them and grinned. “The both of you had been baaaaaaaad kids...”

“P-P-Please... Don’t kill us..” They hugged each other and teared up.

“You look delicious...” Chokoku’s fangs emerged as she licked her lips.

“I’ve never tried sucking a demon’s blood before..” Gakuran’s vampire fangs emerged as well.

“Please, we’re sorry!” Kanon and Yuria hugged each other tighter and started crying.

“Hey, isn’t that Kumi!” Gakuran pointed behind them.

The both of them turned back without any hesitation. “Kumi-sama? Where?”

Chokoku immediately punched the both of them on the back of the neck........hard. They literally flew a few feet away and blast through a few rocks. They fell unconscious right away.

“Well, that was harsh, Chokoku..” Gakuran giggled.

“I couldn’t miss that opening for me to strike them..” Chokoku smiled back.

“Yea.. But that hard? They’re just kids...” Gakuran said.

“Don’t forget they’re still a few hundred years elder than you, Gakuran.” Chokoku replied.

“Who cares? They still look like kids to me. Well, I guess they’ll be down for quite some time..”

“We did it. High five!” Chokoku raised her palm.

“High five!” Gakuran smacked Chokoku’s palm and smiled. “Now let’s get going! We have to find the others!” Gakuran pulled Chokoku’s arm and rushed out of the room.

Mayu was panting heavily. She was already injured.

“What’s the matter, Mayu? Got tired already?” Milky smirked.

“No, I’m not!” Mayu leaped towards Milky to attempt a punch.

Milky jumped backwards. “Terrain effect : Rock range!”

A boulder of rock appeared in front of Mayu and caused Mayu to knock right into it. “Ouch!” Mayu rubbed her head in pain.

“Well, I didn’t touch you.. You’re the one who’s being stupid and knock yourself onto the boulder.” Milky laughed.

“Stop making fun of me!” Mayu smashed through the rock and leaped forward once again. That was when she realized that Milky wasn’t standing there anymore. “What!?”

Rocks come blasting up from beneath Mayu and hit her.

“It’s a pity that you can’t even tell where am I...” Milky shook her head. “And here I thought you’d be better than this..”

“Damn... I need a good strategy to go against her... She’s outsmarting me every single time...” Mayu stood up and dusted her pants.

“No matter what strategies you use on me, you will never succeed. You’re just wasting your time.” Milky said.

Mayu turned behind and saw MIlky standing a few feet away from her. She immediately flew towards Milky and landed a successful punch. Little did Mayu knew that she actually punched a mirror instead. The mirror shattered into pieces. “Huh?”

“Terrain effect : Hurricane Range!” Milky sounded as a large hurricane flew at Mayu and hit her away.

“I-It was a mirror....” Mayu grabbed her injured arm.

“You may not have noticed, but i put several mirrors in this room.” Milky smiled.

“If this continues, I won’t be able to win at all... She’s just...too powerful..”

“Let’s try this...” Mayu stood up and flew towards Milky.

“You never learn, do you?” Milky said and held her palm out “Terrain effect : Fireball Range!” and shot a few fireballs at Mayu.

Mayu dodged all of them while continue making her way towards MIlky. “Tch- I’ll blow you away! Terrain Effect : Hurricane range!” Milky shot another hurricane at Mayu.

“Exactly what I expected!” Instead of dodging, Mayu dived into the hurricane and spined her body along the hurricane’s direction and propelled herself towards Milky.

Not seeing this coming at all, Milky got hit bu Mayu’s punch and crashed onto the rock.

Milky groaned and stood up. “I see... You jumped into the hurricane and spined your body along the hurricane’s direction to use the hurricane as a swing to increase your speed tremendously and flew towards me, so I will not have the time to react. Not bad..”

“So, it seems your plans had flaws in it as well..” Mayu smirked.

“No! My plans are flawless!” Milky became angered.

“That thinking of yours will be your downfall..”

“You can keep talking all you want! Behold.. My most destructive power! Terrain effect : Laser Range!” Milky held her palm out and shot a blast of laser at Mayu.

“Wow!” Mayu managed to leap out of the way and watch the laser penetrate the nearby bounder easily. The hole formed was so clean on the boulder. It doesn’t have any cracks on it at all. Just a smooth and clean hole through the boulder.

“What the...” Mayu was shocked from the effects of the laser.

“Die!” Milky shot another laser at Mayu. Mayu was able to dodge the laser quite easily.

“You gotta learn how to aim a little.. Same attacks don’t work twice on me. I read through your attack.” Mayu mocked.

“Actually... You’re the one who should learn how to read through my attacks..” As soon as Milky finished her statement, Mayu’s shoulder got pierced by the laser from the back.

She fell and screamed in pain while holding onto her own shoulder. “H-How?”

“How you ask? Look behind you...” Milky pointed.

Mayu turned her head back. There was a mirror. “What? The mirror reflected the laser?”

“Exactly.” Milky smiled. “Now let’s put another laser to the test shall we? Let’s see if you can dodge this one.. I’ll make it easier for you.. How about I’ll make the laser bounce ten times before it hit you?”

Milky shot her laser towards a mirror. Mayu looked at it bounce up and down, left and right. After the ninth bounce, as Mayu noticed the laser was about to bounce towards her, she leaped out of the way. “Hah! I dodged it!”

Milky smiled and shook her head. “I wouldn’t be too sure if I were you..”

The laser that Mayu saw just now was no longer there. Instead, her arm got penetrated by the laser. “Gah!” She held her arm. “H-How can this be!? I saw it! It was coming at me!”

“It’s all about misdirection..” Milky smirked. “The one you were tracking was a reflection the whole time. There were mirrors everywhere. You didn’t even noticed that you have lost track of the real laser from the very beginning.”

“I see now..” Mayu flew up.

“What are you planning now?” Milky asked.

“These mirrors are a pain in the ass!” Mayu destroyed one of the mirrors, alerting Milky.

“I will not let you destroy them!” Milky shot a laser at Mayu.

Mayu flew behind a mirror and used it to reflect the laser back at Milky. Milky dodged away from her laser. Mayu broke the mirror at the same time.

“So... These lasers are deadly even to you..” Mayu said in a confident tone.

“Terrain Effect : Meteor Range!” Milky summoned a meteor shower.

“Oh, shoot!” Mayu flew around and dodged all the meteor.

“Terrain Effect : Hurricane Range!” MIlky summoned a hurricane at Mayu.

Mayu smirked and dashed into the hurricane once again. Once again, Mayu spined herself along the hurricane direction to gain speed. At that time, Milky sent another hurricane at Mayu. “Good! More speed for me!”

As soon as the other hurricane reached, Mayu’s movements immediately came to a halt, shocking her and rendering her vulnerable while still floating in mid air as the hurricane disappeared into thin air.

It was MIlky’s turn to smirk. “I got you where I wanted you...”

She shot a laser right at Mayu and it hit her arm once again. She screamed in pain and fell down onto the ground. “W-Why.....”

“Your ideas are rusty, Mayu. You can’t possibly use the same trick on me twice.. I used the first hurricane to attract your attention because I knew that you would dive into it once again. And as expected, you did.. I sent another hurricane at you, but swirling in the opposite direction. That is why when the two hurricanes came in contact, the hurricanes cancel out each other and your movements were immediately halted. Get it now?”

“J-Just how smart is she....” Mayu groaned before looking around. Mayu frowned and thought for a while. An idea came into her mind.

Mayu forced herself up and started giggling at Milky.

“What so funny?” Milky was confused.

“Here I thought you would have taken me down sooner.. But here I am, still standing before you after so long.. I think you’re just all talk.. Don’t you agree?” Mayu laughed.

“Why you!!” Milky raised her palm at Mayu to shoot a laser at her.

At that time, Mayu immediately flew up and stick herself onto the ceiling. “I’m over here!” Mayu leaped onto the wall. “Over here now!” She then leaped back onto the ceiling. “Back here!”

“You have to try harder if you want to trick me!” Milky aimed her palm upwards and shot her laser at one spot. As expected from Milky, the spot was where Mayu was going to leap to next.

“Gotcha!” Milky smiled as she watched the laser slowly makes its way towards Mayu.

To her surprise, instead of the laser hitting Mayu, it bounced off a mirror. “Huh? A reflection!?”

“I got you now!” Mayu smirked as she made her way towards Milky from the side.

Upon noticing, Milky leaped out of the way. That was when she noticed something was wrong. Mayu wasn’t where Milky thought she was. It was also another reflection. It was too late. Mayu suddenly appear behind MIlky and locked both her arms and legs together.

“What!? It can’t be!” Milky was shocked while trying to pry Mayu off her.

“It’s all about misdirection, am I right? I’m a fast learner.” Mayu smiled.

“Let go!” Milky nudged her head backwards and gave Mayu a headbutt. Mayu withstood the headbutt and continued locking her arms. Milky released a few more headbutts on Mayu’s face. Mayu didn’t back down at all despite her nose was already bleeding a lot from the headbutts.

“Stay still!” Mayu revealed her vampire fangs and landed them on Milky’s neck.

“Gah!!” Milky lost her energy right away.

“S-Stop it! If you do this, We’ll both die together!” Milky screamed as the laser was reflected for one last time and headed towards them.

“I noticed the angles of the mirrors were just perfect for this plan. I win... If both of us were to die together... THEN LET DEATH BE UPON US!!!!” Mayu screamed. The laser shot and penetrated both Milky and Mayu’s body simultaneously, creating a huge hole in both their chest.

“This......is not possible....” Milky looked down at the hole in her chest and spit out blood.

“N-N-Nine percent.............Bitch..” Mayu spit out blood as well.

Milky’s hand trembled as she moved its way to her own chest, grabbed onto her wound and looked at her hand. “B-Blood.....”

Milky fell down into kneeling position and coughed out blood for one last time before losing her balance and fell onto the ground.

“I...........finally did it.. I have no regrets on giving up my life. And my whole body.. It hurts. It really hurts.. Probably the worst pain I have felt in my entire life. I’m not sure if I am going to survive this or not. But hey, who cares? I won........ That’s all that matters...... Right?” Mayu fell down with a smile on her face. “Yuki............. I love you.”

Yuki panted heavily and shook her head hard to release herself from the dizziness.

“So what if you know the weakness to my power? Just give up already. If you keep this up, you’ll end up killing yourself.” Kumi said.

“I will not give up!” Yuki screamed and landed an elbow strike on her own stomach. She came back to her senses but she finally kneeled down in pain. “I...I think I did too much damage to myself..”

Yuki already suffered a lot of damage ever since the fight begun. She had been hurting herself a lot to cancel off Kumi’s power. Since the fight started till now, she had suffered a completely broken left arm, that includes all fingers broken, wrist broken and the joint as well. Not only that, Yuki also suffered a few broken ribs.

“At this rate, you’d never get to Center alive..” Kumi panted.

“I....will!” Yuki stood back up slowly and dashed towards Kumi. Kumi dodged it and managed to tap the back of Yuki’s head once again. Yuki became blinded again. Yuki smirked. “I was expecting you to blind me..”

Kumi raised her palm at Yuki. As Kumi activated her skill, Yuki flew out of the way as she heard the sound of Kumi raising her hand.

“What?” Kumi became shocked.

“When I can’t see, my hearing becomes enhanced. I can hear your movements.” Yuki sounded from behind Kumi. Yuki released a high speed kick at Kumi’s face and sent her flying few feet away.

“Ouch! It hurts!” Kumi rubbed her face in pain.

“Never underestimate the hearing of a vampire. I can basically ‘see’ using my ears. Mere vibrations are enough for me.” Yuki said as she faced Kumi, still blinded.

“You want to play with me? Fine! I’ll let you taste what hell really is!” Kumi raised her arms to the side. “I don’t need to come close to you to silence you..”

Kumi released a black energy from her body and it engulfed Yuki in it. All Yuki’s senses were silenced in an instant. Yuki started choking and groaning as she grabbed onto her head. Her whole body started to tremble.

“It’s the end for you..” Kumi laughed. “You shouldn’t have challenged me..”

Yuki fell down on the ground and started wriggling around. Kumi walked over to Yuki and stood in front of her. Yuki was still groaning and trembling. Kumi reached for her waist and took out a sharp knife. She aimed the knife at Yuki’s head. “Don’t worry. I’ll end your pain right now.” Kumi raised her knife.

Yuki twitched a little and started frowning.

“Now die!” Kumi brought her knife down.

In just a split second, Yuki charged her kick with her aura and released it right at Kumi’s stomach and blast her towards the wall with her full strength. Yuki then reached towards her left leg slowly and twisted it, making a loud cracking sound. “GAH!!!!”

Yuki’s senses came back to her as she balanced herself up onto the wall.

“How is it possible!?” Kumi coughed out blood.

Yuki sweated buckets and panted. “The Dracula family has a sixth sense. It’s called the mind’s eye.. I never understood how to use it before. It’s something I found out while I was training. To use the mind’s eye, you must not use any of the five senses, and just concentrate only with your mind. If you managed to do it, you’ll be able to see with your mind. And so, I need to thank you...”

“H-Huh?” Kumi frowned.

“The last time I fought you, I still didn’t understand anything about this mind’s eye. That’s why I lost. Things are different now. It was when you silenced all my senses just now that I finally understood how to use it.. If it weren’t for you, I would have never been able to use my mind’s eye at all.”

“It......can’t........be.....” Kumi groaned.

“Good night.” Yuki flew landed a hard kick on Kumi’s chin and sent her blasting through the wall.

As all the dust and smoke subsided, Kumi was laying on the ground and her eyes were spinning. “I see........bananas.....” She fell unconscious right after her statement.

Yuki spit out blood and fell into kneeling position. “My whole body hurts...” She then looked over at her left arm and left leg. “My arm and leg are broken..”

“Only one way to move around now..” Yuki floated herself. “I can’t really walk anymore. So I’ll just keep on flying.”

Yuki looked at the door. “I wonder if Nezumi-sama is already in there.. Whoever she’s fighting with, I hope she’ll be safe. Jurina-sama.. Here we come.” Yuki flew towards the door.

“Decaforce Type 2 - The Exploding Sword : Explosion!” Rena swinged her blade at Annin. Upon impact, the explosion blasted right back at Rena.

“None of your weapons can work against me!” Annin exclaimed.

“Decaforce Type 3 - The Sonic Blade : Silfarion!”

“Let’s see if I can seal off your barrier.. Decaforce Type 4 - The Sealing Sword : Rune Save!” Rena dashed forward and slashed Annin’s barrier. Nothing happened. “As expected... The sealing sword doesn’t work either.”

“You can’t seal off my barriers. Just give up.”

“Ok, then.. Let’s try some brute force! Decaforce Type 7 - The Gravity Blade : Gravity Core!” Rena was able to wield this tremendously heavy sword with ease after the five days of intense training. She was shocked by her own strength. “Wow.. I never thought this blade would be this light..” She spined and swinged the sword around.

Rena leaped towards Annin and striked it with her full strength. Annin’s barrier did not budge at all. Rena was a little shocked. “So even brute force doesn’t work, huh..” Rena smashed the blade on the barrier a few times but to no avail. “It doesn’t even have a crack on it.”

The barrier lighted up all of a sudden and shot Rena with a tremendous force. Rena held her blade up to defend against it. She was blasted back nevertheless and received a lot of damage from it.

“You never learn, do you? My barriers repel back all the damage you inflicted to it back to you.. Just now, you smashed my barrier five times with that heavy blade of yours, so you’ll get hit back with the same amount of force.” Annin smirked.

“Argh!! I-It hurts...” Rena’s arm was already bleeding. “Let’s try s different strategy.. Decaforce Type 8 - The Solar Sword : Million Suns!” Rena slashed the blade at Annin, creating bursts of light brightening the whole area completely. Annin who was disturbed by the extreme bright light, covered her eyes in pain as the barriers deactivated.

“Decaforce Type 6 - The Vacuum Sword : Mel Force!” Rena swinged her blade at Annin. Annin’s barrier came back on even without she activating it herself.

Annin shook herself off the dizziness. “You can’t touch me, Rena.. My barriers will forever be protecting me.. Just like how I will protect Center from now on..”

“Protect Jurina from now on, huh... How sure are you that Jurina will want to continue living here?” Rena questioned.

“I know it! She wants to! And I love her.. She.......belongs here........with me...”

“Being in love isn’t about possession, Annin. You have to know that.”

“Shut up! You don’t know how much I’m in love with Center! I love her so much that I would give my life up for her! She belongs here so I could protect her from harm till the day I die! SHE BELONGS HERE!!” Annin screamed.

Rena looked at Annin blankly and shook her head. “I’m disappointed.... That’s not love that you’re feeling, Annin. It’s called obsession. You’re not in love with Center. You’re obsessed with her. You’ve got your feelings all mixed up.”

“No! You’re the one that’s mixed up! I’m in love with Center!” Annin is starting to lose her cool.

“You really think so? If so, prove it to me.”

“W-What about you? If you were in my position, you wouldn’t give her up as well!” Annin stated.

“You’re right.. I wouldn’t give her up.” Rena answered. “But I wouldn’t want to keep her only to myself. I don’t own her body or mind. She can go where ever she wants to. That’s all up to her. The only thing of hers that I own is her love. That’s all I need.”

Rena’s body glowed. “I may not always show my soft side to Jurina, but I love her with all my heart. And now.... I will show you how deep my love is for Jurina.”

Rena’s sword started glowing brightly and changed it’s shape. “Decaforce Type 10 - The Holy Sword : Ravelt.”

Ravelt is representative of the bond between Rena and her allies, and is the ultimate form of the Decaforce Sword, utilizing the full power of feelings. The stronger feeling Rena has about someone, the more powerful the sword becomes. Once the Ravelt is acquired, it becomes the default configuration of the Decaforce sword.

A bright light shone from Rena’s body and her new sword. “I will let you feel the amount of love I had for Jurina with this sword..”

Rena leaped towards Annin for one last time and slashed her blade on Annin’s barrier. For the first time in Annin’s life, she actually felt suppressed from within her barrier. VERY suppressed.. The force caused her whole body to tremble while her body slowly sunk into the ground. “This.... Is not.......possible!”

“This......is how much I love Jurina!!!” Rena increased her force. With the last bit of her strength, Rena screamed and smashed through Annin’s impenetrable barrier leaving her shocked from Rena’s action. The force caused her to tumble and fall down onto the ground. Rena stabbed her sword into the ground right beside Annin’s head.

Annin panted and blinked her eyes. “How is it possible.... My barriers should be impenetrable...”

“Do you know what’s the strongest power in the world? It’s love, Annin.”

“Love... I...don’t even understand anymore.... I failed... Kill me now..” Annin shut her eyes.

Rena retracted her sword. “No. I’m not going to kill you. You’re just a confused girl.. You’re still a young demon..”

“Huh?” Annin opened her eyes.

“We all have been through puppy love at least once in our life.. You just wanna know what true love really is, right?” Rena smiled.

Annin blinked and nodded.

Rena sat down beside Annin and smiled at her. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life. And for me, that person is and always will be Jurina. And that...is what love is..”

Tears rolled down Annin’s cheek as she mumbled to herself. “I see now...” Annin sobbed. “My head’s filled with her, her head’s filled with someone else, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay...” Annin’s tears came pouring down. “I’ll fight through it, even though it hurts now, it’ll get better, I’m sure of it...”

“We all been through hard times, Annin..”

“I....lost...” Annin bit her lips to hold in her tears and closed her eyes.

“You’re a nice girl, Annin.. Be strong....for Jurina..” Rena smiled and stood up.

“For Center....”

Rena finally stood up and looked at the door that separated Annin’s room from the throne room. “Now... It’s time...”

Chapter 28 - The last fight
END

Everything will be revealed in the next chapter~!

Stay tuned!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 28) UPDATE!
« Reply #883 on: January 10, 2014, 08:06:51 PM »
Oh my god!

Oh my God!!

Oh my GOD!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #884 on: January 10, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »
OH MY GOD!!! :shocked

That was totally epic battles!!!!!

Why Mayu and Lovetan die  :cry: Enven if we don't know if Mayu will die

It is a price of some battle but it is so sad for Sasshi who see hen beloved one die in front of her!!!! SO SAD!

And Yuki  :cry: She still  didn't know that Mayu is seriously injured!!!

So much epic  :w00t:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #885 on: January 10, 2014, 10:30:19 PM »
Jaw drops...
Mayuyu = killed a lot.
Back in the days, people use to injure Rena too much
Now, their new target is Mayu...
Wow that WWatanabe fight... two smart-heads

And...ah, Umeda is dead...and so is Rabutan...sighs, Sasshi's heart is dead,
so much killing, but... I'm betting not everyone's gonna stay dead forever

Kumi...lol... awesome~
and... YuriNon...vs those two...was so cute.
oxygen eh?
Poor kids...and their love for banana-loving Kumi

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #886 on: January 10, 2014, 10:54:46 PM »
Thx for the update

All the fight ade so intense.. What about Mayu is so going to make it?

Please update soon

Offline NogamiRumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My english is bad, sorry TwT
    • RumiNogami
« Reply #887 on: January 11, 2014, 02:12:02 AM »
you killed my oshi ToT lovetan
airin live for a while, did suffer double the poor bird(churi)
I'll be looking for a future upgrade

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #888 on: January 11, 2014, 02:50:10 AM »
Well very interesting and great fighting scenes... EXCELLENT work

So out of all the generals only Sayanee was fine...

Lovetan died and Akane's lover died again for the 2nd time

Now they are going to see Jurina next...

What's going to happen then?

Can't wait to see the battle between Centre and the rest of Hellsing members

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #889 on: January 11, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »
Kevicchi updated~ \(^o^)/ <HOORAY FOR AKI-P
Epic battle there, man. (Though I seriously got a headache after reading a quarter of it all)
But it's fun thinking about it...
Anywho, more updates! (yeah, demanding :v)

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #890 on: January 11, 2014, 09:04:57 AM »
so the others will fight jurina finally except mayu,since she badly injured and can't move ( i wont ever said she already death, never!!)

jurina with sayanee  i guess and maybe annin help a little,she not injured right? like healing people (uh oh)

can't wait ah so frustrating

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #891 on: January 13, 2014, 04:52:42 AM »
NO!!!!!!!!! LOVETAN!!!! WHY!!!! THIS IS JUST A DREAM!!! WHY SASHI ALWAYS ALONE!!!?

MAYU!!! NO!!! SHE STILL ALIVE!!! AMBULANCE!!!! PLEASE!!! CALL THEM!!!!

I HATE JURINA NOW!!! SHE MAKE HER FRIENDS HURT BADLY AND DIED!!!

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #892 on: January 18, 2014, 11:18:12 AM »

Chapter 29 - The Truth

The four doors opened at almost the same time. The red door, the purple door, the black door and the green door. The four girls who walked through the door looked left and right and saw each other. Akane, Rena, Yuki and Sasshi was there.

“Where are the others?” Akane asked.

“Most probably they were brought somewhere else, or maybe they were fighting the assistants..” Rena said.

“I hope Nezumi-sama is fine..” Yuki sighed.

“...” Sasshi remained looking down.

“Sasshi.. What’s wrong?” Rena asked.

“Lovetan....died.”

“No way..” Everyone was shocked.

“She tried to protect me. She got killed instead of me.. She died because of me...” She punched the ground.

“Come on, Sasshi.. We all know that it’s not your fault..” Rena comforted Sasshi.

“Let’s just hope all of these are worth it..” Sasshi sighed.

Right when they looked up at the throne, all four of them got blasted into the wall and pinned up by an aura. “Gah!!”

Yuki who had a broken arm suffered more in pain. The four of them noticed they were pinned up to the wall by a purplish snake aura clamping each of their arms into the wall before looking at the direction it came from. There Jurina stood, with an evil purplish aura engulfing her body. She was pointing the Yamata no Orochi blade at them.

“Why did you come.......” Jurina still had her head down.

“We’re here to save you, Jurina!”

“I don’t need to be saved.. Please.... Don’t make me hurt any of you..... Leave...”

“I don’t trust you would hurt us, Jurina! If you really wanted to hurt us, you would have killed us right now instead of asking us to leave.”

“Why won’t you leave!?” Jurina shouted.

“Lovetan died! Because of your stupidity!” Sasshi screamed at Jurina.

“NO! She died because of YOUR stupidity!!! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO SIGN THE TRUCE! FREAKING SIGN THE TRUCE!!!!! NONE OF YOU LISTEN..... NONE OF YOU!!!!!!” Jurina smashed the blade on the ground in extreme anger. “If only you guys had signed the truce and just leave me be.... No lives would be lost... Just....why....? Why must all of you risk your lives just for me?”

“We want to know what the hell happened to you, Jurina! You told us that you were at their side all along. I’m not going to buy that bullshit, Jurina! There has to be a reason why you’re doing this! You’re just keeping it from us! I know it!” Rena shouted.

“Please... Just leave..” Jurina bit her lips.

Yuki shouted. “We won’t leave until you tell us what’s going on, Jurina-sama! Even if we have to fight you for it!”

Jurina answered immediately. “A fight it is... Let’s make a deal. If I win... All of you will leave this place and never return again. Deal?”

“Deal!” Rena shouted without hesitation. Jurina retracted the snakes back to herself and watch the four of them fall down to the ground. “But if we win... You will stop this madness and tell us whatever the hell you had been hiding from us all these time.” Rena replied.

Jurina pointed the Yamata no Orochi at them. “Deal. Let’s end this once and for all.”

Jurina slashed the blade at them and sent eight snake shockwaves simultaneously at them. The four of them managed to dodge them easily but that was not the end. The Yamata no Orochi shockwaves are homing shockwaves. They will keep following its target till it hits it. Sasshi activated her bone armor and defended against two of the shockwaves. Yuki flew towards the wall and leaped off from it the last minute, causing two shockwaves that were chasing her to blast the wall instead. Akane and Rena on the other hand sent a large shockwave and destroyed four of Jurina’s shockwaves easily.

“That’s strange.. The Yamata no Orochi should be stronger than this..” Akane said.

Before Jurina could react, she got punched away by Chokoku and Gakuran. “Don’t forget we’re here as well!”

“You guys are here! That’s good!” Rena smiled.

“Even Gakuran-sama and Choukoku is here... Something isn’t right... Nezumi-sama is not here yet. I have to find her.. She’s taking too long. Something must have happened to her..” Yuki looked at Rena.

“Go find her.. Mayu’s more important to you right now.” Rena said.

“Got it.” Yuki flew out of the throne room to search for Mayu.

Rena started with a shockwave that caused Jurina to leap out of the way but met up with Umeda’s kick. As she flew backwards, Jurina got striked with a double punch from both Gakuran and Chokoku. Jurina struggled and sent a few shockwaves at them once again. Akane dashed forward and sent a few shockwaves to counter. Rena added a few shockwaves of her own as well. Surprisingly, Jurina’s shockwaves got destroyed easily as Rena and Akane’s shockwaves made their way towards Jurina. She used the Yamata no Orochi to defend against the powerful shockwave barrage.

“Strange... The power of the Yamata no Orochi is weaker than I thought..” Rena frowned.

The Yamata no Orochi got blasted off Jurina’s hand and flew few feet away from her. Rena took this chance to jump on Jurina and pin her down. “It’s over, Jurina.”

“Please, Rena-chan.. You don’t understand..”

“Oh, now you address me as Rena-chan once again. What else are you hiding, huh?” Rena insisted. “Why are you doing all these? Don’t give me that bullshit about you being on their side from the very beginning, cause you know I’m not buying it.”

Jurina swallowed her saliva .

“Please tell me, Jurina. Your act has caused Lovetan her life. God knows what might happen to Mayu now. So please, Jurina.. Don’t keep any secrets to yourself anymore.. Please..” Rena begged as her eyes got a little teary.

Jurina slowly reached for her mask and steadily removed it. As she unhooked the mask off her face, the blue glowing light on the mask vanished.

“Huh? What........” Rena’s eyes widened in shock. “What’s going on here..? Jurina, what’s going on!?”

The left side of Jurina’s face was not rotten at all like how she explained it to be. Instead of it being rotten, the left side of her face was covered with a few scars that glowed brightly in light blue and her left eye was also glowing in light blue.

“My face....was never rotten from the very beginning. This is my second stage of my Angel Trigger. I have to keep my second stage of the Angel Trigger on 24 hours a day to protect by whole body from rotting. That was the reason why I was wearing the mask. It wasn’t because my face was rotten. It was because I didn’t want anybody to know that I was using the Angel Trigger all along. Everything was an act.. I...lied to them...” Jurina finally revealed the truth.

“How could I have not seen this...” A voice echoed loudly in the room. “You deceived us... You deceived....me...”

“Annin...” Jurina looked over and voiced out.

“Not another word, Center... I don’t believe I actually fell for someone like you... You’re just a liar!” Annin scolded.

Jurina stood up and walked over to Annin. “Annin, please...listen to me...”

“Stay away, Center..” Annin shook her head slowly.

Jurina kept on walking towards Annin. “It’s still me, Annin... Still the same Center..”

“No, you’re not... You’re not the same as the Center I knew... The Center I knew was not this soft.. She wouldn’t speak to me in this manner...” Annin teared up. “I hate you!” She fell down on her knees and cried her heart out.

Jurina’s steps were halted by Annin’s final statement. She felt completely guilty for deceiving Annin in the first place. Jurina looked back at Rena with a pokerface.

Instead of saying anything, Rena shot a warm smile and put her hand on Jurina’s waist and pushed her forward a little, implying that Jurina should go comfort her now. Jurina returned the smile and continued her way towards Annin as Rena’s little gesture gave Jurina the energy to walk closer to Annin. As she stood in front of Annin, she kneeled down as well and put both her arms over Annin’s body.

“Eh?” Annin wiped her tears and saw that Jurina was hugging her tightly. “C-Center...let....go....”

“Please forgive me for everything I had done to you.. It is true that when I first came in, I had no thoughts at all other than killing off all the demons. But the more time I spent with you, I found out that maybe not all demons are bad.. They just have a different mindset than us.. You treated me very well.. Probably even better than how Rena-chan treats me sometimes.. Rena-chan sometimes chooses to date her melon pan instead of me.” Jurina joked, and Annin giggled a little at it. Rena found herself smiling at Jurina’s statement as well.

“What I wanted to say is that you changed my perception of demons, Annin. Without you, I would forever be hating demons.. So, thank you...and I’m sorry..” Jurina tightened her hug.

“Center...” Annin returned the hug.

“Wait... If Jurina had been good the whole time, how is she able to activate the Yamata no Orochi? From what I know, the wielder must have an evil intentioon deep within the her to activate it.”

“Well, I didn’t say that I had no evil intentions from the very beginning.. I had one.. The evil intention to slay off all demons in the world.” Jurina said.

“I see now.. That explains everything..” Rena nodded her head.

“You’re not going to kill me, right Center?” Annin looked at Jurina in her eyes.

Jurina smiled back at Annin. “Why do you think I lost?”

Annin giggled.

“Awww... Is the party over?” Another voice echoed from one sight of the room as they saw a short haired girl walking towards them.

“NISHISHI??”

“Yo... It’s been some time..” Nishishi smiled at them.

“I thought you’re supposed to be on some sword expedition or something? What are you doing here?” Rena asked.

“Nah... I basically saw all the swords in the world before.. There’s only one that catches my attention till today..” Nishishi grabbed the Yamata no Orochi blade which was lying on the ground and played around with it. “I was actually assigned by Akane for a secret mission to do a research on Jurina’s dad, you see..”

“You were doing research on my father?” Jurina turned her face to Akane.

“I did that to find out if your dad was the reason why you started this act of yours.” Akane explained.

“As a matter of fact, Akane.... It was..” Nishishi tapped the Yamata no Orochi on her palm.

“What?” Akane was shocked.

“Why don’t you tell them your part of the story, Jurina? Since I already knew about half of it.. I’m quite sure they are curious about it.” Nishishi smiled.

“Well, Jurina?” Rena questioned.

Jurina nodded. “It was two days before I disappeared from Hellsing... I had a dream....about my father..”

“A dream about your father!?”

Jurina nodded once again. “Yes.. In my dream, he told me to come to the AKB Forest on that night itself.. He wanted to tell me something. I didn’t want to believe it at first... But then I thought about it.. What if the dream was real? What if my father really did try to cantact me from my dream? So, i followed by intuition and got myself there that night, and I was right...”

AKB Forest

Jurina stood in the middle of the jungle. Just sound of the crows echoing in the forest.

“Man, I’ve been here for quite some time.. It seems that it was just a dream.” Jurina sighed.

“Or not.” A voice of a man echoed in the forest, grabbing Jurina’s attention.

“Who’s there? Come out now!” Jurina summoned her scythe and pointed it at that direction.

“Now, now, Center... That’s not how you greet your old man, is it?” A man walked out of the shadows and towards Jurina slowly.

“M-My old man? D-Daddy?” Jurina lowered her scythe.

There Caym stood in front of Jurina, smiling warmly at her daughter. He was glowing in red. “Yes, it’s me, Center... I’m Caym. Your father.”

“Wha- how? W-Why are you here?” Jurina had so many questions to ask.

“Do I need a solid reason to meet my own daughter?” Caym smiled.

“Wait, are you still alive, or are you already dead?” Jurina asked.

“Well, technically, I’m dead already. After being tortured for a few hundred years, my body just couldn’t take it anymore. The only thing left was my spirit. I have the power to manipulate my spirit after my death. So, I was the one who gave you the dream and told told you to come here.”

“Then why didn’t you find me as soon as you died?” Jurina whined a little.

“Technically, I just died yesterday.. So I could only find you today.”

“Why didn’t you die earlier??” Jurina sobbed a little.

“What kind of daughter wants the father to di earlier?” Caym was surprised at Jurina’s statement.

“Then can I touch you.....?” Jurina wiped her tears.

“Of course you can.. Come, Center..” Caym smiled and opened his arm wide for a hug.

Instead of receiving a hug that he expected, he received a punch on his stomach instead. “Ugh-!!”

“Why did you leave me alone on Earth!?!? Do you know how tough my life was!?” Jurina screamed.

Caym rubbed his stomach in pain. “Center...”

“I had to go through so many grief, misery and pain moments in my life.. Those people around me dying of old age one by one... I had to change families so many times that I had finally decided to live alone. I’ve been through this for hundreds of years! Alone!” Jurina started crying. “Sometimes, I just wished that I could die... I didn’t want to live my life for anyone but myself. That’s because I know sooner or later, they would exit from my life again. It was until I met Rena-chan that I have decided to live my life for someone else for another time.”

“Wow... I caused you a lot of pain, Center... I’m sorry.” Caym guiltily smiled. “I caused you nothing but grief... Some father I am.. All I can do is apologize..”

“The only person I could talk with was..........mom... Every time I had a little talk with her, I just feel so angry at the both of you leaving me alone on Earth for hundreds of years..”

“You’ve seen Ariel?” Caym frowned.

“I can’t say that I have seen her in human form like you now... But I know she’s there and she’s listening.. I can feel her presence.” Jurina said.

“I see... So, what do you think about me the first time you saw me?” Caym asked.

“I’m happy that I finally met you.. I’m pissed as well.. I don’t know what to feel! So stop asking those stupid questions.”

“Wow, you really got those tempers from your mother. Hard to believe Ariel was the Angel of Protection with that kind of attitude.” Caym giggled a little.

“And it seems I got all my playfulness and clinginess from you, I guess..” Jurina said.

Caym nodded and smiled for awhile. He then held onto Jurina’s shoulder and said with a serious expression. “Center... I have something important to tell you.”

“What is it?” Jurina asked.

Caym let out a deep breath. “I have the power to see the future and few years from now, this world will be completely run over by demons.”

“What!?” Jurina was literally beyond shocked from Caym’s statement.

“Most of the humans on earth will either die or turn into demons.”

“Why does this happen?”

“The Demon God...” Caym said in a serious expression.

Jurina’s eyes widened. “There was a Demon God??”

“There always had been a Demon God. It’s just that nobody knew it but me and the late Demon King..”

“Alright, whatever. How do I stop this?”

“There’s only one way to stop this from happening. You have to join the demons.”

“Huh? Dad, I’m a full fledged angel. What kind of angel helps demons? That’s crazy.”

“Only a crazy angel can help demons? That’s not a nice thing to say, Center... Your mom helped me countless of times before.” Caym shook his head.

“Alright, fine! But it’s not like they will accept me..” Jurina retorted.

“Just follow my steps and they will accept you. First, you need to steal the Yamata no Orochi.”

“Forget it!” Jurina shouted.

“Then you can forget about saving your friends.” Caym roared.

Jurina remained silent for a short moment and finally nodded. “Fine.”

“Secondly, kill the murderer of the late Demon King.”

“There’s two of them.”

“Just kill one will do. It’s good enough.”

“I’m not sure if I could do it...”

“Well, you’ll have the Yamata no Orochi blade by then, right? It will be simple for you.”

“You want me to use the Yamata no Orochi against someone? But my body will rot!”

“You can use the second stage of your angel form to protect your body from rotting. Here... Something I kept for a long time..” Caym took out something and pass it to Jurina.

It was a black half mask. “So, I’ll use this mask to hide the left side of my face.”

Jurina activated the second stage of her Angel Trigger and wore the mask. The eye area of the mask started glowing in blue. “I see now... With this mask on, nobody will find this out.”

“Exactly.. Thirdly, you have to put up a good act. Be as evil as possible and gain their trust.” Caym told Jurina.

“I’m not good at being evil at all! I can’t do it.”

“You have no choice, Center.”

“Alright, fine.. It’s not like I will like them or anything. They’re demons after all.”

“Center..... That’s mean. Little Annin is a nice girl.”

“Annin? You mean that demon who uses barriers? Pfft... I doubt it.”

“Who knows? Both of you might get along pretty well.” Caym smiled.

“Just cut the crap and get on with it, okay? So, after I gain their trust then what?”

“Be the Demon King.”

“W-What!?!?!? Hell no!!!!” Jurina shouted. “I have to stay with the demons forever?? No way that’s going to happen! There has to be another way!”

“I’m afraid there’s no other way. So, I suggest you grow up and keep to this plan before any of your friends die by demons in the future. Get it!? You’re a big girl, Jurina. You should know what’s best for yourself.” Caym explained.

“But... What does me being the Demon King got anything to do with the Demon God not over running the earth with demons in the future?”

“Apparently, the Demon God is loyal to the Demon King..” Caym smiled.

“Wait.. That doesn’t sound right.. A god being loyal to a king? Huh?” Jurina scratched her head.

“Oh, have I mentioned that the Demon God had been in disguise all along?”

“Disguise? As what?”

“As one of the Demon Generals.. Sayanee.. She’s the Demon God.”

“NO WAY!!!”

“She once told me that she could have a better view of all the demons in the underworld if she acts as a Demon General. And I have to say, she acts WAY too well to even tell that she was the Demon God. As a ‘Demon General’, she’s very loyal to the Demon King.”

“So, if I became the Demon King and I asked her to take her own life, she would still do it? Then if she dies, the world will not be run over by demons, right?”

“Exactly. But Sayanee was my best friend.”

Jurina summoned her scythe and smashed it on the ground. “It’s either you help your friend or you help your daughter.”

“Center...”

Jurina did not allow Caym to continue his statement. “Dad! Your friend!? Or me!?”

“I would choose you, my daughter...” Caym answered.

“Good thing it was the answer I wanted to hear..” Jurina kept her scythe back.

Caym sighed. “I’m basically a dead man now, I can’t stop you from doing what you want, but just make sure you don’t regret your decisions in the future. Whatever you decide to do, you should know that I will always support you.”

Jurina smiled. “Thanks dad.”

“Well, it’s time for me to leave..”

“Will you ever come back?” Jurina asked softly.

“Maybe.. Maybe not.. Only future can tell.”

“I thought you could see the future...” Jurina booed her dad a little.

“Hey hey.... My powers can only allow me to see big thing happening in the future. Not some reunion.”

“Ok. Ok. I get it.. So I guess this is goodbye, huh?” Jurina hugged Caym. “I’m going to miss you, daddy...”

Caym replied the hug. “I’m going to miss you too...”

“I’ll see you when I see you...” Jurina waved goodbye to her father as he walked bac into the shadows.

“Sure.. I’ll see you when I see you too..” Caym waved back as his body engulfed into the shadows.

Jurina let out a deep sigh and touched her mask. “I guess this means I have to betray Hellsing, huh... Well, it’s not like I had a choice.. Time to go back.. Hmm... Maybe I should prepare some parting gifts for the Hellsing members.”

“EHHHH!?!?!? SAYANEE WAS THE DEMON GOD!?!?!?!?!??!” Everyone was shocked.

“I fought with a Demon God... No wonder I was no match at all.. That explains everything now.” Akane nodded. “Well, I guess things were finally cleared up.. We’re leaving now.” Akane instructed. “Nishishi... Let’s put the blade back into its covers..” Akane tossed the blade cover at Nishishi.

Instead of catching it, Nishishi just looked at the sword cover falling onto the ground. She then looked back at Akane and smiled. “Keep it back? I don’t think so...”

“What are you saying, Nishishi? Put it back!” Akane raised her voice.

“I have yet to test this blade out..” Nishishi grinned and activated the Yamata no Orochi powers. The purple aura engulfed her body. Something seemed really wrong. The size of the Eight-headed snakes aura engulfing Nishishi’s body was at least ten times the size of Jurina’s. “Let’s try this.....on you.” Nishishi’s eyes diverted towards Jurina.

Nishishi dashed towards Jurina and thrusted the Yamata no Orochi at Jurina.

“Be careful!” Annin jumped in front of them and activated her barrier. The blade didn’t only penetrated through the barrier easily but it also penetrated through Annin’s body. “Ugh-”

“Annin!!!” Everyone screamed.

“How dare you! What have you done, Nishishi!?” Akane dashed forward and slashed her blade at Nishishi. Nishishi leap backwards to dodge against Akane’s attack.

Everybody was literally shocked about what just happened.

As Annin fell down, Jurina caught her immediately. Jurina held the dying Annin in her arms. “Annin.... Why?? Why would you do something like that for me? Why would you sstill protect me even though I tricked you?”

“I....once promised your father that I would protect you from danger....” Annin coughed out blood. “And I....did it...” Annin weakly smiled.

“That’s stupid!! You shouldn’t have done that! Look at your condition now.... Why, Annin.. Just why!?” Jurina punched the ground.

“I-It’s cold...” Annin shivered.

Jurina forced a smile and tightened the hug even more. “Y-Yes, Annin.. I’m feeling cold too... Someone must have turned on the air condition...”

Annin’s hands slowly moved towards Jurina’s face and wiped some of her tears off. “Why are you crying, Center?”

Jurina wiped the tears away and sobbed. “I’m crying? No, I’m not.. You’re just seeing things..”

“I-It hurts......” Annin groaned in pain again.

“I guess......this is goodbye, C-Center....”

“Annin, please...don’t leave..” Jurina nudged Annin.

“You’re not going anywhere, Annin. Stay with us.” Rena gripped Annin’s hand tightly.

“It’s ok..... I’m.........in peace....” A tear rolled down Annin’s cheek as she breathe her last breath and closed her eyes.

Rena shut her eyes in frustration and punched the floor as well.

“Annin....” Jurina cried and landed a peck on Annin’s forehead. “I’m glad to have known you.. And, I’m sorry...”

“Why are you doing this!?” Akane shouted at Nishishi.

“Why am I doing this, you ask? How ironic that this question comes from you, Akane..” Nishishi shot a glare at Akane.

“What are you talking about, Nishishi?” Akane frowned.

“The reason why I’m doing this.......is all because of you..” Nishishi stated, and the reason shocked everyone. “Do you know who was the one that killed Airin?”

“Huh? You knew?” Akane’s eyes widened.

“It was me, Akane... I was the one who killed her..”

“Y-You.....did what?” Akane did not want to believe the words that came out of Nishishi’s mouth. “You....couldn’t have.... That’s not possible.... You’re joking......right?”

Nishishi scoffed. “Joking? I wish I was, Akane..”

“STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH ME!! Why would you do that, Nishishi? SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK YOU IN FOR GOD SAKE! WHY WOULD YOU KILL HER!?!?!?!?” Akane screamed in anger.

“There are some things that you don’t understand, Akane... I....loved Airin.. She was the only person who cared for me.. She’s the only reason why I wanted to become a hunter... To become as strong as her.. I was so madly in love with her. I wanted her so badly... I wanted her for myself... Then you......” Nishishi shot an angry glare at Akane. “She chose you instead of me.... My heart was completely torn into pieces... All those words she told me... They were lies... She actually gave me the hope that I could be with her, and she crushed it with her own hands ”

“You said that you would protect her even if it cost you your own life, remember?” Nishishi shook her head. “You weren’t there to protect her that day, Akane... You didn’t deliver to your own promise... And you gave me a chance to strike her down for good.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO KILL HER BECAUSE OF THAT!!” Akane screamed and cried.

“I decided.... If she does not belong to me........ She does not belong to anyone else as well... I won’t allow my precious Airin to be with anybody else..” Nishishi giggled as tears rolled down her cheeks. “I have no purpose in this life anymore... My only wish now is to see this world get burnt down together with my heart and soul...”

“You’re sick, Nishishi! I should have known you’re the one Umeda were talking about all along! You’re the one with the evil heart! Not Jurina! She was innocent all along!” Rena shouted.

“Jurina was too naive... That’s the reason why she lost to all of you so fast..” Nishishi turned her head towards Jurina. “You, Jurina...had not been able to activate the Yamata no Orochi’s powers to it’s fullest because you used your evil intention to kill off all demons to activate the sword... That wasn’t strong enough. What more after you learn more about the demons, you found out that not all demons deserve to die, and hence your heart started to waver and the power of the Yamata no Orochi weakened drastically.” Nishishi explained.

“Only the one with the true evil intention to destroy this world will be strong enough to use the full power of the Yamata no Orochi.. For this case, the person will be me.. Now, witness the true powers of the Yamata no Orochi.” Nishishi placed the katana on her arm.

“No..... STOP HER NOW!” Jurina screamed, but they were too late.

Nishishi wounded her own hand with the Yamata no Orochi causing drops of blood to flow down the katana. It started glowing brightly.

“What, Jurina? What will happen now?” Rena nudged Jurina.

“It’s too late.... This is bad...” Jurina stood up.

Nishishi pointed the blade at them and shot a maniacal smirk. “Demon Seal Release : Yamata no Orochi.”

Chapter 29 - The Truth
END

Offline Crossing Crossroads

• Forever going to rainbow over the moon and across the stars..~
  • Member+
  • Hurro thur. I like (to) danso.
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 (Chapter 29) UPDATE!
« Reply #893 on: January 18, 2014, 11:44:14 AM »
I... knew... IT.................!!!!
I AM A KINOSHITA ANDREA YUKIKO OSHI. ♥

-

All of you can call me Cross! (Honorifics are nice, but I'd rather not with too much formality. o w ob!)

You can try to contact me at my blog on tumblr, andreabutts. I also have another blog that you can try to contact me with if andreabutts is not replied within two days, callmeawota.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #894 on: January 18, 2014, 12:25:06 PM »
I knew it!!!

Nishishi!! But guess what?she will died if she used the sword,even jurina need to protect herself

Now im woried about sayanee,the real boss

Oh yuki will surprise when she found her nezumi
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #895 on: January 18, 2014, 12:41:16 PM »
Holy! It was Nishishi all along! Anyone of our heroes happen to be carrying or hiding Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi in their subspace pocket? They certainly could use that right about now.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #896 on: January 18, 2014, 12:46:43 PM »
I KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ANNIN!!!

BUT BUT THIS IS WEIRD!!!

WHAT GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM??? SHOULD THEY FIGHT WITH DEMON GOD SAYANEE??? IT'S IMPOSIBLE TO WINS AGAINT SAYANEE!!!

OH GUAAAD NISHISHI!!! AGREE WITH KURO-CHAN,IF JURINA NEED TO USE ANGEL TRIGGER TO PROTECT HERSELF FROM ROTING THEN NISHISHI WHO USED THE YAMATA NO OROCHI WITHOUT PROTECTION WILL EASILY DESTOYED JUS A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL IT HAPPPEN TO HER!!!

HOW DARE SHE KILLED AIRIN!!! GUUUUAAAD THIS IS SO SHOCKING FOR MEH!!!

PS: YUKI FINDING MAYU (GUUUAD!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEXT UPDATE MEYE WE SEEN SOME HEARTBREAKING MOMENT TOO~)

KEVIN!!!!! UPDATE FAST!!! AH

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #897 on: January 18, 2014, 01:17:26 PM »
that was quite a shock knowing Sayanee was the Demon God XD ... I wonder what will happen to Nezumi ... other than that, I have this feeling that even with all their powers combined, none of them are able to leave a scratch on Nishishi ... by then, Sayanee comes in and saves everyone ... she may be a Demon God but not all demons are evil ... but that's just a hunch XD ... thx for the update btw XD
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #898 on: January 18, 2014, 04:57:43 PM »
Phew..Jurina she just pretned to betray them

Nishishi is active the blade oh no

What happen to Mayu, it she still alive?

Please update soon

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #899 on: January 18, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »
Will sayaka went to find miyuki? then yuki meet her??

Thank you for the update  :bow:
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - ASU NO TAMENI