JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth

Author Topic: (Group) The JKT48 Thread  (Read 138910 times)

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: (Group) The JKT48 Thread
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »
sorry for not commenting for so long. XD

okay here's the review about the breakfasting event..

well, it's totally worthed..
the tickets only less than 1200 yen..

so i came to this place with my friend which i met at the theater before. and we decided to join this event together. and thanks God. Both of us win the tickets! woohoo!

The venue is nice. it's cozy and not too big. :3

oh! before we enter the venue, we pick a bingo number from 1 till 10. it tells us where is our table. i pick the lucky the number 7

the event started with watching JKT48 video together.. but before that, the member held a bingo event.. to decided what table will they join!!! omg!! the tension is giga giga!! XD

i really wished that stella will get number 7.. but in the end she got number 8.. TT.TT miss 1 number..

and the lucky member who joined our table is GHAIDA!! XD

The JKT48's SAE

She's really really energetic. XD and she's nice, she loves jokes, and we have a nice little chat, about how we get into JKT48 fandom. :3

and the video... was a fail.. XD we didn't watched the video.. only chatting with the members. XD

then there's a little break for the breakfasting and sholat, for the moslems guys. :3 some members also went to musholla to sholat(?). and there's also a buffet for those who will breakfasting. :3 The food quite yummy.. fufufu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then the next event is GAMES!! ugya!!

the first games is.. guessing(?)
the member who participated in the first game are Cleo, Jeje and, Ghaida.

so, basically, they will do some imitation and we have to guessed, who or what the member impersonate.
The first is Jeje.. and i'm totally clueless.. but the answer is Bebek Bakar. (Roasted Duck) Just WTF! hahaha
second Cleo.. the suberi queen of JKT48.. she did twice. the first is barbie, and the second is a cow.. /.....
the last, Ghaida. She impersonate Himura Kenshin from Samurai X.

btw the prize for winning this game is a JKT48 T-shirt with sign from all member on the back.. OWO!!
ME JEALOUS!!

the next game is BINGO!
The member who participated in this game are Stella, Sendy, and Gaby.
in this game, the member will try to find a fans who have their criteria. Such as, the one who has the smallest pulse on their mobile, or the one who has the smallest currency in their wallet, etc.

I participated in this game, as the one who has the smallest pulse. I have Rp.0,00 in my galaxy tab. XD but i still lost when playing rock-papper-scissors with the other 2 person. TT.TT Goodbye my tshirt.. hiks..

and the last game, we have to compete with the member in the staring game. XD There are Shanju, Nabilah, Melody, and Ochi.
basically, we have to stare at the member's eyes and the one who blinked first is the loser..

my friend also participated in this game, but he lost, because he's teased by Ochi. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after playing games with the member, they performed and acoustic version of Heavy Rotation and Kimi no koto ga suki dakara with Jeje at the guitar and Ghaida at the cajon. I forgot the members who singing with them, the only one i remembered is Stella. XD

and some members distributing a box for those who wants to raising money for an orphanage (i think)

after that Jeje move on tho the piano and playing Boku no Sakura. (at the piano near my seat.. i think the distance between me and Jeje only 30cm or so. LOL)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next event is AUCTION!!

the member auctioned(am i right?) their fav item.
The items are:
1. Cleo's Notebook : for Rp.460.000,00 (about 4000 Yen)
2. Jeje's Guitar Picks: i forgot.. about 300k or 500k (about 3000 Yen to 5000 yen)
3. Stella's glasses : for 1 mil.. WTF!! ( about 10.000 yen!!)

there's a story behind the glasses. XD at the theater last month, i met with the Admin of AIF48 (AKB Indonesian Fans) and his oshi is Stella (the same with me) He's her big fans.. I mean seriously, he gave Stella a custom made Begginer Seifuku (he ordered it from Japan).. which cost him about 2 mil.. (20,000 yen or more) *jaws dropped* but unfortunately.. he didn't bring enough money XD he also asked me to lend my money to him i bring about 200k . of course i'm okay with that. He bid the glasses for 950k, but another fans from singapore.. win the auction with 1 mil.. Poor him.. XD

The last event is taking picture together with all the member. :3 but with everyone from the table.. after taking the picture, me and my friend having a small chat with the member and saying our goodbye :)

well, it's totally worthed! and i will come again! XD

OH! I almost forgot.. for about one minute.. i have Melody sat beside me.. TOTALLY BESIDE ME!
XD i'm totally speechless!! OMG! What should i say.. i need to start a conversation.. and yet.. i froze like an idiot..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's my review. :3 Hope you guys like it and sorry for the grammar. I hope you guys understand what i mean. XD
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »
stop. with. that. fucking. envying. review.  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't attend that event cos of some family event. and now you make me remember it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2012, 11:02:29 AM »
oh! one more thing!

It's a breaking news!!

A PERMANENT THEATER FOR JKT48!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Congrats Girls~ I hope with this a brand new theater, you will strive for the best! :3

and i hope.. maybe.. someday.. AKB will come and perform.. at this stage too.. please.. please.. JEBAL! XD

@officialJKT48

[BREAKING NEWS] JKT48 akan membuka teater permanen di fX Lifestyle X’enter f4, tgl 1 Sep 2012! Info tiket:25 Ags 2012 #JKT48theater

froms it's official twitter:

JKT48 will open a permanent theater at fX Lifestyle X'enter F4, September, 1, 2012! Tickets Info: 25 August 2012 #JKT48theater

now, i'm waiting for an email.. from the official fans club.. fufufu i hope there will be an event for the official fans club member.. fufufu
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2012, 07:47:01 AM »
^

(Although I already took a peek at this news at IDWS, let me squeal once more!)

YATTA! :farofflook:

Finally!

And that's one great field report you got there. Lucky OFC members! :cry: (I really should join now!)

OH! I almost forgot.. for about one minute.. i have Melody sat beside me.. TOTALLY BESIDE ME!
XD i'm totally speechless!! OMG! What should i say.. i need to start a conversation.. and yet.. i froze like an idiot..
If Melody beside you already made you that freezing, how 'bout if it's Stella then? Condition between life and death? :lol:
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:01 AM »
This is How JKT48 Celebrates Independence Day
Thursday, August 16th 2012 | 09:36 WIB

JAKARTA. KOMPAS.com - Approaching closer to Indonesia’s 67th Independence Day, JKT48 gave fans the unique “Celebrating Independence with JKT48” event. Not less than 24 JKT48 members sang one of the national songs “Hari Merdeka” (Independence Day) together with their fans.

The event took place at Lapangan Olahraga Universitas Esa Unggul, August 15th 2012, in order to grew up nationalism within the fans and young gen. The whole process would be uploaded on JKT48’s official YouTube channel on August 17th later.

It’s amazing that not only the Jakarta-based JKT48 fans were coming to the event, but also fans from Depok, Bekasi, and other cities outside Jakarta. One of them was Dira, a fan from Bekasi who’d gone through the wild traffic just for his oshi. “I came from Bekasi. It’s crazy, the trip took almost 2.5 hours. It’s really packed!” Dira said, just as reported by Hai-online.com.

Besides singing with fans, JKT48 also surprised them with the good news that had just been received by Melody via phone mid show. “I have great news for you, I've just got a phone call, and it said JKT48’s permanent theater would be open starting September on the 4th floor of FX Building.” This was instantly welcomed by the happy cheers of their fans that came in the Red-White dresscode.

Fans also looked positively at this event. “This event is quite good, asking the young gen not to neglect Nationalism!” told Gigin, one of the participant fans. Although the fans were hard to manage at the beginning, the whole event went off smoothly. Fans and of course, JKT48 themselves sang “Hari Merdeka” (composed by H. Muntahar) together with enthusiasm.

Source: hai-online
Translations done by me.

I took this from http://nasional.kompas.com/read/2012/08/16/09361192/Beginilah.Cara.JKT48.Merayakan.

Edit:

This was how it looked like during the event.

Source: twitter @officialJKT48
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:32:42 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »
]If Melody beside you already made you that freezing, how 'bout if it's Stella then? Condition between life and death? :lol:

True.. LOL

if stella joined my table.. i.. i.. i dunno what will i do.. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm.. about the independece day celebration..

i heard some rumors about.. the fans chanting mix when they singing "Hari Merdeka"

Seriously.. That just gone too far.. =="

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahaha! Ghaida is a nice girl, and a genking. fufu

oh yes! and Gen.2

hmmm.. yes, i also heard that many alay applied.. LOL

well.. i do not really care about alayness.. but, being a 48family member (regular or even kenkyuu) is not that easy..

if they think being a member of JKT48 is the finish line.. that's so wrong.. and i can expect many.. members (either gen1 or 2, will be graduated)

with a new permanent theater, they need to perform.. well, i can expect every weekend.. (or maybe everyday!!) + performing at music shows.
they will have a hell schedule.. fufufu

Let's see, who will gonna survive.. Let the game of darkness begin! XD

My fanfic:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2012, 03:59:49 PM »
Thx Amplifier-san.

Wow.. even at channel news asia..

if i remembered it right.. yahoo japan also write about this news yesterday.

kinda wondering why there aren't any news about the theater from indonesian news portal.. LOL

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2012, 04:45:07 AM »
G+ video spamming again! :D

Credits to Multi Wibawa

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56:41 AM »
G+ video spamming again and again! :D

Credits to Multi Wibawa

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
i heard some rumors about.. the fans chanting mix when they singing "Hari Merdeka"
Rumors... I so wanna believe it's not true. :smhid
Chanting while singing a national song, that's crossing the line already.
Oh God... to be honest, the behavior of JKT48 fans are so damn worrisome day by day. :( I hope this wouldn't taint JKT48's name in the future.

... about gen.2..  :)
what do you think about it?  :?
When I read comments on official's note, I found there are a lot of "alay" people join the audition.  :smhid
I hope the amount of 'alay's doesn't make you step back, vicchan. (you're entering the audition right? :D)

Even if some of the 'alay's manage to pass the final auditions, will they manage to go through the days of rigorous training and performances?
Even more, are they willing to follow the golden rules, which I personally think is still very difficult for young Indonesians to comprehend?
I bet you already know the tendencies 'alay' people have, right? They crave for 'maximum' attention from 'everyone' with almost every 'means' possible. It's so likely that this kind of desperate craving can push them towards disobeying these rules. Now, can they hold themselves from such acts?

It's going to be a natural selection, which tends to create a lot of drama. Or like bochang-san said, surviving the game of darkness.

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2012, 05:58:15 AM »
The Jokes in Gaby's Video (Liputan Seputar Latihan)

Tongfang?

"Dulu, mataku sering sakit, sejak aku masuk klinik tongfang.. mataku hilang" (Sonia) XD

Before.. My eyes.. often get hurt(?), but, after i got treated at clinic Tong Fang. I lost my eyes. (well.. you need to see the CM from Clinic Tongfang first.)

"Dulu aku ga bisa ngomong, berkat masuk klinik tongfang, aku bisa ngomong", (Cindy) XD

Before, i can't speak. after i got treated at clinic Tong Fang. I can speak!!

"Dulu aku sering patah hati, setelah aku masuk klinik tongfang, hatiku hilang" (Cindy) XD

Before, i often broken-hearted.. after i got treated at clinic tongfang.. I lost my heart.. (This girl.. seriously. LOL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's just some rumour.. Well, i'm wating for the official video.. I need to proved it. LOL
if they seriously chanting mix when they singing "Hari Merdeka"

I will become JKT48's fans Hater. LOL

I mean.. seriously? guys..

It's good to support your idols, but there are many other ways to support them.. not with chanting mix when you singing some national songs.
and the way fans behave will.. of course.. effect the Idols..

JKT48 fans = Zomblo (Zombie Jomblo)

Zombie? They are craving for brains to be eaten (Fans craving for the Idols.. and without using any brains.. well, zombie doesn't have any brains, even if they had, it's already rotten to the core. LOL)

Jomblo = Single (Desperately looking for a relationship.. in this case.. with the idols.. Wake up guys..)

Oh, that's just my opinion.. :3 Peace. LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! Really? Vicchan gonna enter the audition? WOOOO!!

May the force be with you!!

I will become your first fans if you enter JKT48! XD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:08:10 AM by bochang »

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2012, 06:45:40 AM »
Tongfang?

JKT48 fans = Zomblo (Zombie Jomblo)
Oh, so that's what 'zomblo' means.
I've been wondering about it since yesterday. :lol:

And thanks a lot for translating the Tong Fang. Geez, that joke seriously needs to disappear quickly. :lol:

well, wish me luck guys! XD If I pass the audition, I don't know what will happen to JKT since I'm a bit pervert like Yuko and Miichan.

about alayers, I just afraid that they will pass the audition but they graduate not long after that. It will be a waste right?  :(
I mean, It's better me who not really good at singing or dancing but obey the golden rules and serious to be an idol.
I see your point there. :yep: Hoping the juries and Aki-P can see through and decide the wisest, since they're the decision makers in the end.

But in the mean time, vicchan do your best! Ganbatte ne~!! :D
I don't know what will happen either if you pass the audition. But if you pass (amin!), just be ready to see your name in future JKT48-themed fanfics.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:42:36 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2012, 09:42:09 AM »

Have anybody post this yet? Well, JKT48 celebrates Indonesia 67th Independence Day with the fans. Singing 'Hari Merdeka' with more than 300 fans. Hari Merdeka piano piece played by Jeje and recorded for us JKT48 members and fans to sing along to.

Oh, hey Zombie Jomblo from all around Indonesia :lol:

Go vicchan go vicchan go!! Make me Oshihen :lol: no, you can't :P

don't click old picture
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:43:52 AM by Pwoper48 »

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2012, 11:45:49 AM »
and they're waving the lightstick...

#facepalm

Well, at least, they're not chanting..

-------------------------------------------

Woooo!! I hope you pass!! It would be so interesting about the fact that a member of JKT48 is a writer at JPHiP. XD

Please harass Stella and send me the picture..

My fanfic:

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »
@bochang you know, i do hope they were chanting. so I can laugh from home :lol:

@vicchan02 well, if you gonna pass that audition and become a member.... can you get me some free pass? :lol: i'd like you to harrass  my friend just if she pass the audition :lol:

Just do your best! and don't forget some free pass for me :p

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2012, 05:05:08 AM »
Btw, there are some rumours about JKT48 will be attending tokyo dome concert.. (i saw a tweet from AIF's admin to stella this morning) and the member will be leaving for japan today.. i wish the good luck and have fun.. i think they are the first indonesian artist that can perform in tokyo dome.. LOL good luck girls!!! I will watch the streaming.. XD

sent from my heart, with love~ #disgust

My fanfic:

Offline veforveranda

• Member+
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2012, 07:58:04 AM »
fiuh.. finaly i am back in this forum after my long break..

@bochang :

hua... bochang.... i envy you

jkt48 will have their permanet theater in 1 september but i stil can't go there, I wish my home in jakarta... 
but i hope next year if i am graduate from my university i would go there  :cow: :cow:

Btw, there are some rumours about JKT48 will be attending tokyo dome concert.. (i saw a tweet from AIF's admin to stella this morning) and the member will be leaving for japan today.. i wish the good luck and have fun.. i think they are the first indonesian artist that can perform in tokyo dome.. LOL good luck girls!!! I will watch the streaming.. XD

sent from my heart, with love~ #disgust
yeh i already hear the news too yesterday i hope they survive from the zombie = zomblo

speak about JKT48 fans = Zomblo (Zombie Jomblo),
 i have other  nicname too it's call zomblones (Zombie Jomblo tapi Ngenes)  :lol: :lol: :lol:

@aruka : thank for the video from the member  :) :)

@bochang you know, i do hope they were chanting. so I can laugh from home :lol:

@vicchan02 well, if you gonna pass that audition and become a member.... can you get me some free pass? :lol: i'd like you to harrass  my friend just if she pass the audition :lol:

Just do your best! and don't forget some free pass for me :p
@vicchan02 : hohohoho i hope you pass the audition.. ganbatte ne...
@pwoper48 : even your friend join the audition too. uwoooo... JKT48 became famous day by day.. i hope she pass too so we have many secret agent here hehehehehe

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2012, 04:01:10 PM »
Welcome.. Harugon, Akicha.. We will protect you from Supawotas and Zomblo. TO ARMS!

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2012, 06:03:42 PM »
Welcome.. Harugon, Akicha.. We will protect you from Supawotas and Zomblo. TO ARMS!
This.. gosh, the state of supawotas and zomblos is so likely to be getting more and more worrisome!!

Hoping for quick and proper adaptation by both Gon and Aki. Oh.. Indonesia (I facepalmed myself thinking how's our country now)
Suddenly everyone's (JKT orig. members, JOT, fans, etc.) responsibility got increased significantly that it's terribly insane!

Want to visit? Douzo~

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Rebirth