JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Dada La

Author Topic: (Group) The JKT48 Thread  (Read 139017 times)

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) The JKT48 Thread
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2012, 09:26:34 AM »

Source: IDWS

WTF? :lol: the photoshop is good enough :lol: can't wait to see Haruka and Akicha wearing JKT48's seifuku :lol:

anyway..... I dunno. Since I'm not Official Fans Club member... Maybe Day 1 Show 2 or Day 2 show 1. I'm planning to apply for OFC too.
how about you guys^^

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2012, 05:00:38 AM »
^
Day 1 or 2? I wouldn't be available that time. :smhid

I plan to watch on workdays (Day 3 or 4) actually. And OFC.. yeah, I plan to join too.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2012, 09:07:02 AM »
i won the day 1 show 1, since i'm a member of OFC.fufufu

I hope they will gave us special treatment, such as 2shot event or a longer handshake moments. LOL

can't wait!! i'm so excited!! XD
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »
i won the day 1 show 1, since i'm a member of OFC.fufufu

I hope they will gave us special treatment, such as 2shot event or a longer handshake moments. LOL

can't wait!! i'm so excited!! XD
Seriously, you OFC members always love to tease us generals! :lol:

Day 1 Show 1... wow~ you won the premiere of the permanent theater. Happy watching! :D
Don't forget to write the FR here after that.

I'm still waiting for confirmation for Day 3. Patience, aruka.
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Pwoper48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: September 05, 2012, 04:13:11 PM »
Well, I'll just come to the theater to apply for OFC and take some pictures maybe :p

I just remember that Akicha's birthday is drawing near. And I planning to send her some gift^^

Offline charliescene

• Made with trust and bloods, grow with a truly faith aside. Yukiko-sama...
  • 有希子さんがんばってください!!
« Reply #205 on: September 05, 2012, 07:16:59 PM »

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: September 08, 2012, 12:22:15 PM »
Photos of JKT48's Theater @ f(x) Plaza, Jakarta
- 9/8/2012, Day 1 of September's 'Pajama Drive' Stage -

Ladies and Gentlemen... Selamat Datang di Teater JKT48!

Welcome to JKT48's Theater!
My name is aruka :D and I will be your guide for the short tour at the theater that has been long awaited by fellow JKT48 fans.

Are you ready? Let's go!

Now we are walking outside the theater.
Because today is the premiere of their stage at the permanent theater, you can see these flowery 'congrats' boards given by all sisters of JKT48 out there. Thank you, sisters!

Pic source: KaskusJKT48

Along our way passing the outer walls of the theater, we will get to see these hanging on. The current stage performed is the Pajama Drive set-list.

Pics source: KaskusJKT48

And we have arrived at the gate of dreams. Yes, the gate that led fans into meeting their idols directly, ah~ isn't that dreamy?

Pics source: IDWS

Once entering the gate, you will see the ticket (?) booth. Well, sometimes dreams aren't free. Hehe~

Pics source: IDWS

FYI, tickets are sold at 100 IDR/ticket. Based on Google's currency converter, the price is equal to 10 USD/ticket.
If you are asking how to buy the tickets, please refer to this post or you can always log on to JKT48's official Facebook page or JKT48's official Twitter.

So, you have seen the physical form of the theater. How about we see the situation at the theater?

Pics source: KaskusJKT48 (left pic) and TSO_jkt48 (right pic)

Oh, my God! It's definitely packed with enthusiasm!!!

And you know what, the only special thing today is not only the JKT48's stage performance, because we can also get to see...

Harusan

Pics source: KaskusJKT48 (also uploaded in Harusan's jphip thread)

and Akicha!

Pics source: KaskusJKT48 (also uploaded in Akicha's jphip thread)

They are coming to Jakarta for the opening!

But as we know, both Harusan and Akicha would officially join JKT48 at the end of this year. So unfortunately, they won't be participating in September's 'Pajama Drive' stage. Nevertheless, the fans still can die happily now.

And this marks the end of our short tour. Thank you for coming here. It was an enjoyable experience with all of you.

If you are wondering why I didn't guide you to the performing stage, I would only say this: "Buy the tickets and watch the stage, goddamnit!!" :lol:

Hehe~ aruka, out! :D :peace:

P.S. Let's wait the field reports for this Day 1 (and sadly I'm not attending Day 1)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:06:48 PM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: September 08, 2012, 05:25:02 PM »
okay so this is today FR. :3

I came to the theater.. almost at noon i think.. and it's already full of fans!!  :scared:
seriously.. i can't describe the chaos that happened at the venue.  :err:

There are 2 lines, one for exchanging tickets and one for buying merch. and the line for buying the merch was so crowded that i can't even find the line for exchanging tickets..  :err:

so after a while, i managed to get the ticket and observing around. (i give up on buying swags, because i'm too lazy.. the lines just.. seriously.. ah.. i can't find a words to describe it.)
and i found a HUGE mistake.. if you see Aruka's picture carefully.. The "Sophisticated" was written "SHOPhisticated"  :err:

oh, and there's also a gossip that someone or some people spends 6 to 10 million rupiah for swag only.. Damn..  :dizzy:
(and when i'm want to buy some swag.. almost all of the items that i want already sold out. ex: Stella's posters and Photopacks. because many people buying photopacks like crazy.. 10-20 photopacks in every purchase.  :OMG:)

then i left the area, because i didn't want to be labelled as a Zomblo.  :hiakhiakhiak:

at 13.40pm, i went back to the theater for bingo. I got number 8. I forgot the sequence, but i managed to grab the first row seat. LOL eventhough i sat at the most corner seat, at the right wing. :3
but i'm really happy, because i can see Stella (my oshi) closer. LOL and she's quite often dancing in front of me.. i mean IN FRONT of me. seriously.. maybe it's not more than 30cm from my seat to the stage.

Members that performed today:
Stella, Shania, Sonya, Sendy, Rena, Dhike, Nabilah, Ghaida, Kinal, Cleo, Beby, Melody, Achan, Ochi, Jeje, Veranda

Dancers:
Cindy, Gaby, Rica, Wawa(Sonia), Delima, Diasta

Unit songs:
1. Tenshi no Shippo: Nabilah, Rena, Dhike
2. Pajama Drive: Shania, Achan, Sendy
3. Junjou Shugi: Sonya, Stella Veranda
4. Temo Demo no Namida: Melody, Jeje
5. Kagami no Naka no Jean D' Arc: Kinal, Beby, Cleo, Ghaida, Ochi

Encore:
-Wasshoi J!
-Suifu wa Arashi ni Yume wo Miru
-Shiori Shirts
-Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara

for the performance.. i think.. it's not really good. there's many mis-step in the performace.. some members forgot the choreo..
They didn't perform their best.. i will give them 60/100 (subjectively).

and the surprise was..
Akicha and Harusan.. watching the performance at the back.. damn..
I managed to see Akicha, but i can't see Harusan.. aigoo.. why i didn't realized it earlier..
 :fainted:

after that, there's a hi-touch session. So, the handshake session became hi-touch. and i couldn't talk to the members a little bit longer..  :frustrated:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for the second show of the day.. Akicha and Harusan joined JKT48 on the stage at the end of the show, wearing JKT48 T-shirts.. DAMN!! :scolding:
why they didn't appear at the end of the first show (well, they did appear, but not on the stage  :gyaaah:)

and what makes me angry was..

Akicha and Harusan joined the hi-touch session for the second show..
WHY!!! WHY!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE SECOND SHOW?! WHY... EVEN I.. MEMBER OF OFC.. DIDN'T HAVE ANY CHANCE TO DO HI-TOUCH WITH AKICHA AND HARUSAN!!  :shifty:

oh, and Akicha cried at hi-touch session. There's some people who said "Happy 2nd anniversary for French Kiss" :'3 one of them is my friend and senior in this fandom actually. He's an admin from AIF.org please do dropped by at AIF. :3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, that's all from me. sorry for the grammar. :3
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2012, 07:19:14 PM »
I bought an official guide book of JKT48 and i will review it tomorrow. and for tonight show, they have a guest star.

a comedian

it's KASUGA!!! TOOS!

LOL I will make the report tomorrow. already tired and the pillow is so tempting. LOL

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: September 17, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »
^
Hey, today is already the day after tomorrow from your supposed promise. :lol:
Hehe... nah, nevermind. I'll patiently wait for the report. :D

Because there's Kasuga~! XD Sure you had a good laugh back then... :lol:

Actually my mood is also on the rise today, since I've just managed to grab that guidebook this very afternoon. :D (Yatta~!!)

But I'll let you review it here, bochang-san. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2012, 09:09:22 AM »
ah, i think.. it'd be great if you want to review the OGB. You can write it more elaborately. LOL

really? so, who is your oshimen? XD Well get their sign right?fufu

My fanfic:

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2012, 04:34:43 AM »
ah, i think.. it'd be great if you want to review the OGB. You can write it more elaborately. LOL
Oi oi, what's with this devolution of responsibility? :lol:

Actually too lazy to write one on my own. I think I'll search for reviews from other fans and put it here. :grin:

really? so, who is your oshimen? XD Well get their sign right?fufu
Believe it or not, I haven't chosen my oshimen (if it means #1 favorite member)

I have favorites to put my eyes to alright, but one favorite... um, not yet. :nervous I would be very very galau if must choose only one, dan sayang aja kalo cuma punya satu. XD

Mm... getting their sign? :kekeke:

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2012, 05:07:00 AM »
As I said before, I'm too lazy to write a review myself right now. :nervous I searched for other reviews on the net and thank God I found this. :D Play the video to see the physique of the guidebook.

Source: Dived48

And here's the translated summary of the video review.

JKT48 1st Official Guidebook Review

Book's official name -> "The 1st Official Guide Book - Love JKT48"

Price 120000 IDR, 128 pages

If you happened to buy a limited edition (sold from Sept 14-17 @ the theater), you got one photocard (from the LoveJKT photopack series) and a ticket for the book's signing event (the info for signing event isn't available currently)

Paper quality -> paper for women's magazine

Contents:

- Exclusive report of 1st Theater on May
  Some typos in the writing... one of the typos -> May 18th is Sonia's birthday, it's supposed to be Sonya (Panda)

- What's Chanting MIX ? article
  Guide for fan chants during live performances (What is it? How the chant is done?)

- Profiles of the Members
  Quite detailed, with printed signatures of the members
  Consists of "contents of members' bags", "jikoshoukai lines", "basic stats", "some unique questions, such as flaws, hobbies, favorite food, favorite dating place, ideal man type"

- JKT48's 'everything' poll !! (Pemilu -> pemilihan umum/general election)
  The main question in this poll is, "Among the JKT48 members, who is the most ... ?"
  One example is... 1st question -> "Among the JKT48 members, who is the most fashionable?". Most members voted for Ve.

- Ultimate Delusional Project ~ "There's a JKT48 member at my school?"
  If you happen to be familiar with visual novel games, this Ult.Del.Proj is written in the same fashion as those kind of games (1st person view). You're the main character, you run into the JKT48 members at your school, and in the end you must choose one of them to go home together with you. Unfortunately, there are only 6 members present instead of 24.

- Hengao Faces Pic Collection (Muka aneh -> Strange/funny faces -> Hengao)

- Girl's Talk
  Three interview sessions with a different group of girls in each session
  1st interview: Bandung natives assemble! BDG48, is it possible?
  2nd interview: Ssst! Members' secrets!
  3rd interview: Try to be better in the future.
  Flaws: Some girls got to talk too much, reducing others' talk time (example, for the 2nd interview Sonya only talk 2 or 3 times in the interview)

- Messages from Akimoto-sensei and Takamina-senpai

- Catalog of Official Goods
  You can buy the goods at the theater or fellow JKT48 fans.
  Photopacks are usually sold out fast, so the other option is to purchase or trade it from fellow JKT48 fans. In a much higher price of course.

- JKT48 Chronicles
  History of JKT48 from its audition to the Mega Concert.

Starting from Sept 24th, the regular edition of this book would be sold at local bookstores.

And that's a wrap! :D :peace:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 06:16:29 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2012, 06:15:08 AM »
Just found this in the tube... JKT48 x Sharp AQUOS promo video (Baby! Baby! Baby!)

Credits to Yamada Takashi

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline madameyukarin

« Reply #214 on: September 23, 2012, 01:06:06 AM »
Waaaa! I want the JKT48 photobook!  :catglare:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: September 23, 2012, 07:26:41 AM »
I have a Sharp AQUOS. Great TV. :thumbup

JKT was quite impressive with their Shukan AKB appearances. They're a fun group of silly girls. :wub: Kamen Ghaida is pretty awesome. Rena Nozawa is a lot cuter as of late, too. Lots of awesomness in this group, hope we get to see it a little more often. :thumbup

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2012, 04:41:02 AM »
Really liked Babyx3. One of my favorite parts of the original was how Mariko was this cool level-headed character with a touch of sauciness, and that's the vibe all of the girls emit in the dance shot, although I wish it had been a little more in sync to complete the image. Closeups were pretty damn adorable, too. They're still a little awkward in the seifuku, but no such problems in the story shots. Again, a lot of attractive self-confidence there. Also, the main girl (Melody?) gave me Momoclo's Kanako feels, visually.  :wub:

Offline cloudy.sky

• ecchi
  • ♥KojiYuu♥
« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2012, 02:12:32 AM »
the zomblo made some ruckus on Jak-Japan Matsuri yesterday  :smhid
think that day by day that certain fans just make more problems to the fandom   :thumbdown:

source: link

it's said that this month RCTI will be full of JKT48. from the 2nd gen audition, JKT48 concert, and JKT48 team J concert... 
cant wait for iiiiitttt  :cow:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:36:14 AM by cloudy.sky »
☆板野友美|小嶋陽菜|大島優子|藤江れいな|柏木由紀|宮澤佐江|松井珠理奈|山本彩☆
.::♡ こじxゆう|さえxゆき|あつxゆう|あつxみな ♡::.

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2012, 07:33:19 AM »
Ultimate Delusional Project - Love JKT48 : A fanmade visual short story...

For the past four days, I tried making a simple JKT48 visual novel fangame using Ren'py. It's based on the Ultimate Delusional Project section in JKT48's official guidebook (read review).

Well, this is more like a kinetic novel actually, since it has no twists, no branch paths to multiple endings, just one linear storyline to a single ending. In other words, it's directly translated from book to visual novel without any major changes. The game is in Bahasa Indonesia... currently too lazy to make an English translation.

Here's some screenshots of the completed game.

You can download the game here. For Windows only.

Because it's my first time using Ren'py that I'm not wholly familiar with it, this self-developed game is total beginner's work. The pic edits (especially from the guidebook scans) also looks very rough and unpolished, since my knowledge for simple pic editing are just around PowerPoint and Paint. I'm sorry if it looks messy.

Anyway, please have a look at it... and comment if necessary.

I'm not planning to update it in the future.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:43:27 AM by aruka »

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline bochang

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: October 11, 2012, 05:38:26 AM »
Aruka san! You're JJANG! LOL

Oh.. I'm kinda excited to make a visual novel game for JKT.. :3

JKT 1/24 LOL

My fanfic:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ladies` Code - Dada La