JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Cyborg Oretachi

Author Topic: Girl's Rule - Rule #4 [Nogizaka46] 30/09/2014  (Read 32278 times)

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: [ Nogizaka46 fanfic ] Girl's Rule : Rule #2
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2014, 08:32:25 PM »
ahhh.. poor naachan... I can feel you :((((

cant wait to see the drama!
third wheel sure is the best :'''>

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
Aaaaaaa new chap..........I waiting to long  :panic: :panic: :panic:

No long to see u again  :D :D :D

About fic :)

What's happen with Waka sama??? It's her rival or someone eles???

I'll waiting for new chap  :cow: :cow: :cow:

sorry for the long waiting  :cry: blame my hectic private life  :panic:
about the mysterious sender..u must wait the next 2 or 3 chapter to know  :P

ahhh.. poor naachan... I can feel you :((((

cant wait to see the drama!
third wheel sure is the best :'''>

I can feel Naachan too  :cry: But, I want to give explore her sad feeling more..Now, I'm sound so cruel to her  :lol:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 09:05:56 AM »
i hope it will turn into angst fanfic....  :ptam-ok:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe  :ptam-hbk: :ptam-hbk: :ptam-hbk:

Offline Akariii

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 07:03:50 PM »
Waaaa so interesting ! I feel sad for Nanase already  :cry: But Sayuringo made me laugh :lol:

And drama coming up between Wakasama & Reika it seems  :twisted:

Can't wait for even more drama !  :twothumbs

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 07:17:50 PM »
Man am I happy to have stumble across this fanfic! :DD Its so good!

AWWWW Naachan is so adorable! Just want to hug her.
hehehehe I really like Maiyan x Naachan Pairing but its so rare to see it so I'm ecstatic!   :twothumbs

Oh man I'm curious about that anonymous text. Who sent it?  :shocked

Well you have just gotten a new reader! Update soon!  :D

Offline Dyh_18

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 09:19:30 PM »
yayyyyy  :cow:
:( Nanase...   :dunno: I'm curious about anonymous text

:tantrum: please,Update soon!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 08:16:55 AM »
Thank you for reading, commenting, or waiting the next chapter. You guys are amazing  :thumbup

i hope it will turn into angst fanfic....  :ptam-ok:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe  :ptam-hbk: :ptam-hbk: :ptam-hbk:

angst? the way i write the fic so far, it's not angst. or maybe not yet. i don't know how it will turn out  in the end  XD

arigatou~~ :mon inluv: looking forward for chapter 3..arghhh can't wait.. :mon lovelaff:

Thank you for reading  :) hope u won't be disappointed with the next chap. still working on it

Waaaa so interesting ! I feel sad for Nanase already  :cry: But Sayuringo made me laugh :lol:

And drama coming up between Wakasama & Reika it seems  :twisted:

Can't wait for even more drama !  :twothumbs

Yeah, i like drama too. sad drama  :grin:

Man am I happy to have stumble across this fanfic! :DD Its so good!

AWWWW Naachan is so adorable! Just want to hug her.
hehehehe I really like Maiyan x Naachan Pairing but its so rare to see it so I'm ecstatic!   :twothumbs

Oh man I'm curious about that anonymous text. Who sent it?  :shocked

Well you have just gotten a new reader! Update soon!  :D

So glad you stumbled across this fic  :cow:

Yeah, Maiyan x Naachan is so rare. well, I like both of them so I want to write about them.

yayyyyy  :cow:
:( Nanase...   :dunno: I'm curious about anonymous text

:tantrum: please,Update soon!

Thank you  :) I'll try to update as soon as I finish edit the chap 3..

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 11:53:25 AM »
im waiting :'3 :gyaaah:
drama~ drama~ drama~ i love drama  :on gay:

Offline Akariii

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2014, 06:54:32 PM »
Where are you ?? Yeah I know I'm annoying  :nervous

By the way, I got to see the Nogi members in Paris and they're all so pretty ! Especially Kazumin but I'm bias  :lol:
I'm waiting for your update  :twothumbs

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2014, 05:21:23 PM »

Rule #3 : Right here waiting for a day when you’ll return my feeling. I’m okay with this unrequited love because I still can have you in my imagination.

As Maiyan walked along school corridor, every student who passes by couldn't take their eyes off of her. Maiyan could attract everyone's attention easily even when she just stood still. Not just she was beautiful, but she also had special aura that would make you fall for her. Her confident reflected in her bright personality. She had everything that every girl in this world wish for.

" Good morning, dude~"

A tall girl with short hair came from Maiyan's behind and then wrapped her arm around Maiyan's neck

"Morning, Nanamin."

Her name was Hashimoto Nanami. People called her Nanamin. She was Maiyan's best friend in high school. Outer appearance, she had calm look. This girl had cool beauty aura. But, if you knew her better you'd know that this girl had derp side, that made her sometimes be called Hashimotroll Nanami. She was one of the Nogizaka top smart student. Sometimes she had sharp tongue and cynical. But deep down, she was a kind girl.

"How do I look today?" Maiyan asked as they walked together

Nanamin looked at Maiyan with confused look. Seeing her friend's reaction, Maiyan pointed at her bangs. It was barely noticeable that Maiyan cut her bangs, only a little shorther though.

"Nothing different. You look great everyday.."

"Really?"

"Oh, com on. You know you never look bad. Not even for a second. I bet even blind people would say 'oh my god, Maiyan is so fucking cute!' when they pas you by"

"Oohh, that's so sweet, Nanamin. I love you.." Maiyan hugged Nanamin's arm and clingy to her best friend

"I must admit it although I hate that fact" Nanamin joked

They were laughing and joking when they heard someone called Maiyan. They turn around and saw a girl approached.

"Good morning, Maiyan! Good morning, Nanamin! Yo~"

"Good morning, Sayurin.." Maiyan answered while Nanamin let out no word.

Sayurin threw a soft punch onto Maiyan's left chest and say " Sayuringo puuunch~"

Maiyan then threw a soft punch to Sayurin's left chest and said "Sayuringo punch~"

"You two are retarted" Nanamin said while seeing the two girls' act.

Sayurin didn't gave a damn on what Nanamin said. She opened her bag and took out a medium size plastic box from it. She gave the box to Maiyan.

"What's inside?" Maiyan asked while receiving the box

"Bomb?" Nanamin guessed. Half serious.

"Chocolate. I made it last night." Sayurin cupped her cheeks. Hoping Maiyan didn't see how her cheeks blushed.

"Ahh~ Thank you so much, Sayurin"

"Let's go to classroom together" Sayurin asked

Before Maiyan could answer, Nanamin interrupted "Wait! Sorry, Sayurin. But, Maiyan must accompany me to nurse's office. I'm not really well today"

"Hehh?? But you look superb" Maiyan were surprised with what Nanamin said

Without gave Maiyan any more chance to speak, Nanamin grabbed Maiyan's arm and dragged her.

"Get well soon, Nanamin!" Sayurin shouted while seeing the two girls left

~#####~

In infirmary

Maiyan and Nanamin were alone inside the room. The nurse hadn't came. Nanamin was laying her body on a bed. She put both of her hand palms under her head. She was looking at the ceiling aimlessly. Maiyan was sitting on a chair next to the bed. She put the box from Sayurin on the table in front of her.

"You're super healthy" Maiyan said while opened the box

"I get headache whenever I see that weird girl."

"She's a very nice girl. Hey look, she even made me chocolate."

Nanamin turn her head toward Maiyan who was showing Sayurin's creation.

"She's a cooking monster."

"You want some?" Maiyan took one and extended her hand to Nanamin.

"Kill me first."

Maiyan took a bite of the chocolate "It's not as bad as you think"

"Poison is better than her cooking"

Maiyan laughed "You are too much"

"Trust me. I accidentally drank insecticide liquor, I ended up being hospitalized for 2 days. When I ate Sayurin's cooking, for then first time and also the last time, I got diarrhea for five days. It made me having phobia to her food"

"At least you wasn't hospitalized because of her food. But, wait, I never knew you ever drunk insctiside. You never told me."

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't have any reason to tell everybody. No sane people would praise me if I said ' You drink beer when you're underage? I swallowed insecticide when I was 9!'. Hell no!"

"Haha. Trust me, her cooking skill is getting improved."

"You are being too kind to Sayurin"

"Can't I?"

"Do you like her?"

Maiyan stopped her eating. She crossed her arms and thought for a while

"Yes. She's nice. And funny. And cute"

"And she often give you free food" Nanamin continued Maiyan's words

"Hmmm...Something's wrong with that?" Maiyans asked with innocent face

"Something's wrong with your digestive system"

Maiyan put her hands on her stomach "Thank for your concern but it's completely fine"

"Maiyan, I mean do you like her more than casual friend? Do you like her the same way like she likes you?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure"

"I wonder when will she get tired. I already tired of seeing her chase after you. It's better not giving her too much hopes."

"I don't!"

"You sure? There's only a very thin line between being too kind and giving too much hope. In the end, it takes two people to make a good kiss."

Maiyan finished her eating. She stood up and sat on the edge of the bed where Nanamin was laying. She brought her face close to Nanamin's. So close that she could her the sound of her friend's breath.

"What are you? A love advisor? You couldn't even confess your feeling to Maimai. You didn't brave to give her love letter and ended up giving it to another girl. Can I trust you?" Maiyan half mocked Nanamin

"Manatsu is so cute.."

Maiyan knocked Nanamin's forehead "Do you forget that she's my enemy?"

Nanamin rubbed her forehead "How can I? She's the only person in this world who can turn Shiraishi-san into Kuroishi-san. But, I must admit that I was getting fished by her at that time"

Nanamin smiled and sticked out her tongue

"You said WHAT?!"

In a very quick movement, Nanamin got up from the bed. She grabbed her bag and run toward the door.

"See you in the class, Maiyan!!"

~#####~

-in a bookstore in Tokyo-

Naachan walked around searching for the magazine stand. She never went to that bookstore before. In the bookstore that she used to visit, the magazine that Naachan was searching for had run out of stock. Recently, that magazine was pretty popular among young girls.

"Ah! There!"

Naachan fastened her footstep and reached the magazine shelf. She looked at the magazine one by one hoping for then magazine that she looked for was there, or she should go to another bookstore. Her smile finally appeared when she saw something that she had been searching for. She picked the magazine and looked carefully the cover. Not the female model that was featured as the front cover that caught Naachan's attention, but one of her friend's name was written on the cover.

"Naachan~"

Someone who was wearing the same school uniform as Naachan was standing next to her.

"Sa..Sa..Sayurin" Naachan stuttered seeing the uninvited person

Sayurin picked the same magazine from the shelf  "What a coincident! So glad to see you here. I often go to this place yet I never see you came here before"

"Yeah. It's..It's my first time coming here"

And maybe it would be her last time

Sayurin looked at the magazine that Naachan held

"Hey! Look! We're even intending to buy the same magazine!"

"Yeah..Yeah.."

"Ahh, no wonder. A girl like you must be love fashion. I bet you collect fashion magazines"

"Yeah..Kind of..But not many"

Only magazine with Maiyan in it

~#####~

Sayurin and Naachan were sitting on a bench on a park near their home. After from the bookstore they went to a cafe and then went home together. Their houses weren't far away. Maybe just seperated by 3 or 4 blocks. They were good friends. Not as close as what we call "best friends", but Sayurin might be one of Naachan's friends who talk to her the most. Well, basically, Sayurin is a person who loved to talk. To everyone. Sayurin sometimes call her and Naachan 'Osaka Sisters'. Both of them came from Osaka. It wasn't easy to meet Osaka girls whose age around her in Tokyo. So, Sayurin felt happy when she met Naachan in high school.

Naachan was nodding several times in respond to Sayurin's long talk. Naachan felt comfortable being near Sayurin. She didn't sure why. Maybe because Sayurin talked a lot so she didn't have to worry about running out of conversation subjects. And maybe because Sayurin talked a lot to the point that it seemed that she was talking to her own self so Naachan just need to listen. And, sometimes, just pretending to listen.

Naachan snapped out from her daydream when she heard Sayurin coughed several times.

"Oh god, I felt that my throat is getting dry"

Naachan felt little guilty because she didn't pay too much attention to what Sayurin said. She opened her school bag and took a bottle of mineral water.

"Take it.." Naachan offered it to Sayurin

Sayurin took the bottle and drank the water right away

"Ahh~ Thank you. You're really so kind., Naachan."

Sayurin took out a fashion magazine that she bought before. She flipped through every pages to search the page she wanted.

"Hora! Look at this!"

Sayurin showed Naachan a page of the magazine..

"Maiyan is so beautiful, doesn't she?"

Naachan took a look closer at the page and nodded slowly.

"She always look beautiful" Naachan thought within herself

"What a perfect beauty! You know, I can see her face for hours without ever getting tired~"

Sayurin acted like a die hard Maiyan's fangirl. She even kissed Maiyan's face on the page. Naachan was just observing Sayurin's behavior.

"Do you really like Maiyan?"

Naachan didn't know what came suddenly into her mind. She just felt a sudden curiosity. And a sudden courage. Sayurin turned to Naachan and smiled widely.

"I like her so much!"

"How much?"

Sayurin looked at the vast sky above her "It was love at the first sight, I guess"

~#####~

FLASHBACK

It was Sayurin's first day in her new school. Her family moved from Osaka to Tokyo because her father was transferred by his company to the main branch in Tokyo. For the  14-years-old Sayurin, it was her first time she came to Tokyo. And she'd live in Tokyo for pretty long time. Sayurin was wandering around her new junior high school looking for then headmaster's office. Her new school was much bigger than her old school in Osaka. Sayurin was mesmerized by it.

Sayurin was walking on the school yard when a student in front of her pointed somewhere above Sayurin's head.

"Hey, You! Watch out!!!"

Sayurin turned around and looked above. All she could see was a round thing came closer onto her face. It was too late for her to run away from it.

"Oouucchh!"

A baseball ball was landing successfully onto Sayurin's forehead. Leaving a light bruise on it. Not only that, the ball made Sayurin knock out and fall onto the ground. Sayurin touched her forehead and rubbed it.

"It hurts!" She screamed a little

A girl were approaching Sayurin. She stood in front of Sayurin and bowed.

"Hey, are you okay? Sorry, I hit the ball to the wrong direction" She apologized

"YOU!!"

Sayurin looked at the girl and was ready to scold her.

But...

Sayurin couldn't mutter any word from her mouth. A scenery beyond her eyes made her tongue stiff. A pretty girl was panting a little. Her bangs was soaked because of her sweat.

"You're beautiful..."

~#####~

"Maiyan is very kind to me. Even from the start. Everyone said that I was weird, but she didn't. She even praise a person like me. When everyone else says that my 'sayuringo punch' thing is childish, she doesn't mind to do it with me. She even laugh when I tell her my lame jokes. Sometimes I'm too clingy to her, but she didn't push me away. For me, she's perfect."

Sometimes Sayurin questioned whether Maiyan is a human or not.

"You're so lucky. She likes you back, right?" Naachan could feel heart heart twitching inside her chest

"I~ don't~ know~"

"But, she ever said she like you"

Sayurin smiled and shook her head

"If you hold her hand, she'll hold you back. If you hug her, she'll hug you back. If you say you like her, she'll say that she likes you too. Maiyan is that type of person."

~#####~

FLASHBACK

"Nanamiinn~"

Sayurin called out Nanamin who was reading a book in school library. Sayurin then sit across Nanamin.

"Nanamin, you're not going home yet..Why are you here?"

"Definitely not to meet you." Nanamin replied

Sayurin was type of a girl you supposed to meet at shopping center, ramen restaurant, or anime store, not at library.

"Is Maiyan still at school? You two usually go home together" Sayurin looked around, hoping to see the one she adored.

"She's at the archery club room,"

"Yahoo~ Thanks god. Thanks, Nanamin" Sayurin got up from her seat with happy face

"Hey! It's better if you don't go to her." Nanamin said while her eyes keep on focusing on the book

But, Sayurin was being Sayurin. All she wanted to do was to meet Maiyan. She had something to give to Maiyan.

~#####~
Nanamin walked toward the school gate. Her driver had been waiting for her. Suddenly she saw Sayurin walked out of a school building with sad face. Nanamin could guess what happen. She approached Sayurin.

"Hey, you! I can tell by your face that you're broken-hearted right now. I've told ya not to go."

Sayurin didn't say a word. She just turn down her face. But, Nanamin could hear a little cry from the girl in front of her. She opened her bag and gave Sayurin a little pack of tissues.

"My shoulders aren't shoulders to cry on. But, at least, tissues can help wipe away your tears."

Sayurin took the tissue that Nanamin offered.

"So, Sayurin, since Maiyan already with someone else, I think you should stop chasing her from now"

"Maiyan was rejected..."

"What?! No way! How's that possible? You're lying, doesn't you?!"

Nanamin couldn't believe what she had just heard. Only dummies who would reject Maiyan's confession. Only dummiest of the dummies.

"This is for you"

Sayurin gave Nanamin a little plastic box the she had been holding. Nanamin opened it and  saw heart-shaped chocolate inside.

"You were supposed to give this to Maiyan, right? I can't take it. Besides, I hope you don't forget that I have kind of trauma toward your food."

How could she gave the chocolate to Maiyan? Her heart was in ache.

"Then just throw it somewhere"

~#####~

ONE WEEK LATER

Matsumura family owned a restaurant near her house. It wasn't so big but it pretty popular. Sayurin sometimes helped her parents there is she had day off, as a waitress. Her parents didn't allow her to enter the restaurant's kitchen or there would be possibility the restaurant will get burnt.

That day Sayurin was having a day off and she was in the restaurant as usual. The visitors were crowded in weekend and Sayurin needed to use more energy. It was pretty tiring for her. But, she would get extra pocket money after help her parents.

"Onee-chan, your friend is looking for you! She's waiting for you outside" Sayurin's little brother said.

Seemed like Matsumura Papa and Mama were too lazy to hire some more waitress in weekend so they make their daughter and son help in restaurant.

Sayurin tilted her head "Heh? Who is it?"

"Don't know. I haven't seen her before"

After cleaned up a table first, Sayurin went out outside restaurant. She looked around and found someone she unexpected. Or maybe unwanted. Because she had been avoiding the girl for a whole week.

Maiyan was waiting on her bike in front of restaurant. She smiled and waved her hand when she saw Sayurin came to her.

"Hi, Ringo-hime! Hime!! Come here!"

"Maiyan.."

At first, Sayurin could believe what she saw. But, Maiyan's voice made her sure. She loved the way Maiyan called her name.

Sayurin stood 1 meter in front of Maiyan. The nearest distant for the last one week.

"Hi~ Haven't seen you for a while. Here, for you.."

Maiyan reached out her right hand so Sayurin could see that she was holding a box.

"Just wanna say thank you for the chocolates that you gave me last week"

"What?"

Maiyan laughed when she saw Sayurin's clueless face "You don't remember? I got it from Nanamin."

"Nanamin? Ah!Yeah..Nanamin. How could I forget? Haha"

Sayurin really thought that Nanamin would throw her chocolate into deep blue sea or give it to a hungry dog. Or maybe she would bury it in a graveyard.

"Come on, take it."

Sayurin took it from Maiyan's hand and said "Thank you"

"I actually wanted to make the chocolate by myself. But, I'm so busy lately so I couldn't find a spare time and just buy you cakes. I hope you'll like it. Hehe"

"You don't have to be bothered about it"

Maiyan shook her head "I truly want to give you this. You know, my mood was really bad last week. But thanks to your chocolate, it could make my feeling brighter."

"Really?"

Maiyan nodded "Yeah. I'm sorry, I can't return the favor properly"

"Never mind. Just seeing Maiyan, it makes me happy already."

So much happy.

Sayurin and Maiyan then talked for some moments until Maiyan had to come back home. They waved her hands and Maiyan took her leave. Sayurin looked at the box that she hugged. She closed her eyes for a moment. She had made up her mind.

"MAIYAN!!"

Maiyan, who was riding, stopped her bike and turn around to see the voice's owner.

"If it's makes you happy, then I will keep on making chocolate for you! You don't have to return this favor! Really! Just..Just..Just keep on be friend with me and smile to me!"

Maiyan smiled after hearing Sayurin's words. She showed her thumb and shouted "OKAAYYYY!!!"

Both of them stared each other and burst out into laughter. For Sayurin, that day she realized one thing. It was painful to be near Maiyan when Maiyan didn't love her the way Sayurin did. But, it was more hurtful when she had to put distant and couldn't see Maiyan's smile.  It was agonizing not be able to hear Maiyan's voice. She came to realize that maybe she should satisfied enough with just being an admirer. And maybe having one-sided love wasn't too bad. Maybe...

~#####~

Spin-off ( Something that only Nanamin and God who knew)

A waiter gave Nanamin a list of menu the store offered to its customer. Nanamin observed the menu for a while before she said "Give me the expensive one. The MOST expensive one."

After waiting for 5 minutes, Nanamin walked out the chocolate store with grin on her face. "Maiyan will love this!"

There's no way Nanamin would give Sayurin's chocolate to Maiyan. Some researches reported that chocolates contain substances that would lighted up someone's mood. But, Nanamin doubted Sayurin's chocolates had such substances. Although Matsumura Family run a restaurant, but Sayurin was a cooking monster. She didn't inherit cooking skill from her parents. Maybe God forgot to give her when she was born. Nanamin afraid if Maiyan ate Sayurin's chocolate, she wouldn't feel better. Moreover, she might even get depressed. Lately, the incident of Japanese teenager who attempt suicide had been increasing. Nanamin didn't want to risk her best buddy's life.

She entered her car and sit at the back seat.

"Where are we going next, Ojou-sama?" the driver asked politely

"Maiyan's house.."

"Yes, Ojou-sama." The driver turn on the engine

"Hey, this is for you" Nanamin gave the chocolate that Sayurin gave her earlier to that old man

"Thank you. But, what is this, Ojou-sama?"

"Nuclear weapon.."

~##END OF RULE 3##~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2014, 05:55:05 PM »

Rule #4 : It's neither fate nor coincident. Our moment together is a miracle that I keep for myself.

Naachan was sitting on the swing alone. Sayurin had left a moment ago. But, Naachan decided to be in the park longer. It had been a long time since the last time she sit on a swing. When she was a little, she really liked to do it. There was a little park near her home in Osaka. During holidays, she usually came to play at the park. She would came to the park in the morning when there were still only few people there. She usually went to her fav place, a swing beside a big tree. And, after the park filled with many children, she would join her female friends. Or maybe going home because some older kids liked to tease her.

Naachan took off her shoes and socks. Her bare feet she could feel the dusted ground.

"It feels nice.."

Naachan started to pump her legs, creating a force that made her swing back and forth. She pumped her legs again so she could swing faster. Naachan closed her eyes and feel the spring air blew her face.

~#####~

FLASHBACK

That morning, Naachan visited the Art Club room first before she headed to her classroom. She needed to put her works inside the room. Nogi School would hold its anniversary next week by holding an open exhibition for general public. In the event, all the clubs would have its own stand. And for Art Club, they would hold kind of gallery to show their members’ creation like drawings or paintings. Naachan liked to draw. Her signature work was a character that she called ‘Doiya-san’ It was a round living thing with two round eyes and two muscular legs. It was pretty popular because it was unique. It would make you think ‘cute’ and ‘disgusting’ at the same time. Naachan planed to create Doiya-san short comic for the exhibition.

After that, she went to her class. But, midway she found something unusual. Bunch of girls were running pass her by toward the bulletin board. The bulletin board was a place for the school to place announcements and also a place for the Newspaper Club to put their journalistic works. The bulletin board usually didn’t gain much attention from the student unless it contained hot news or gossip of the popular students.

With curiosity that she had, Naachan walked to that place which had already crowded. Naachan wasn’t tall so she couldn’t see what was on the board although she stood on tiptoes.

“Hey, Kazumin. What happen?” Naachan asked Takayama Kazumi, a girl whose class next to Naachan’s, who was standing in front of her.

“It’s a big news, Naachan. Amazing! Archery Club is doomed. Maiyan..Ikuchan..You know, they..Ahh, you better read it on your own..”

Kazumin is a member of Broadcasting club. Her voice could be heard all around through radio school that was broadcasted during break time. She had kind of weird voice, sometimes annoying, that some student preferred to listen to cicada’s cry or lion's roar than listen to her voice.

Shiraishi Mai and Ikuta Erika. The top two member of archery club. Comrades but also rivals. Naachan was wondering what happen between those two.

Suddenly, all the girls silent. Some of them went away from the board and give way to a person who had just came.

"Maiyan.." Naachan whispered

Maiyan looked at the board, followed by Nanamin who was right behind her. Some girls were holding their breath and waited for Maiyan's reaction. But, Maiyan just stand there and read the news with cold expression. Naachan moved closer so she could get a clear picture about what was written there.

NOGI-news this week
IKUCHAN REJECTED MAIYAN'S CONFESSION!! THE ARCHERY CLUB'S ACES ARE IN BAD TERM NOW!

The article was added with a photo when Maiyan told her feeling to the Archery Club's leader, Ikuta Erika. Maiyan held Ikuchan's hand and looked like she was begging Ikuchan to return her feeling. While Ikuchan were just stiff like a statue. Naachan didn't want to read what the article say. She just skipped the article. But, Naachan could read the name of the writer which was written at the bottom of the article. That girl was Akimoto Manatsu.[/i]

~#####~

It was almost sunset when Naachan walked going home. The sun would bury itself into the horizone. She walked slowly while other people passed her by in hurry. Naachan reached a bridge which laid above a little river. She stood at the edge of then bridge and tried to look at her reflection on the river. Blurry..

~#####~

FLASHBACK

Art Club Room

"YOSH! It's done!!!" Wakatsuki got up from her seat and threw her fist into the air.

"Look at this!" Wakatsuki showed her painting proudly. Sakura petals which scattered from its tree and night sky with crescent as background.

Nishino Nanase and Fukagawa Mai stopped for a while from their own work to see Wakatsuki's creation.

"Sugoii~" the art club leader praised genuenly.

Her name was Fukagawa Mai. Her friends called her Maimai. Sweet and caring. She was the ideal figure of an elder sister. All the lower graders addressed her 'Onee-sama'.

"My work is done. So, I gotta go now!" Wakatsuki said while packed her things

"Wakatsuki in a hurry?" Naachan asked

"I'm going to stay overnight at Reika's place. We've promised."

"Let me guess. She's been sending you tons of mails saying that you must reach her place soon." Maimai smiled and rubbed her chin

"Nope. But, I've been receiving tons of sad emotions sticker since 3 hours ago."

That's sound so Reika.

"See ya guys tomorrow!!!"

Without waiting her friends' response, Wakatsuki run toward the door and gone.

30 minutes had passed..

"Naachan don't want to go back now?" Maimai asked

"No. I want to finish my work tonight. Maimai has finished already?"

"Yeah.."

"Ah, I see. If Maimai wants to go home now, it's okay."

"But, Naachan is going to be alone"

"It's okay" Naachan tried to reassure Maimai

"Then, I'll go home first. I've promised I'm going to have dinner with my family. "

Maimai packed her things into her bag and rushed out of the room, leaving Naachan all alone. Naachan let out e deep sigh. She put both of her elbows on the table to support her head. She felt her head become heavy lately, more precisely after the shocking news on the school's board. Her fingers massaged her heavy head gently, too bad it couldn't relieve the headache that she was suffering.

"I'm so miserable"

Naachan shook her head vigorously, desperately hoping for the things that disturbed her mind would go away. But, the more she wanted it to go away the more it haunted her mind. Naachan looked at the blank white paper on the table in front of her. It should filled with her sketch. It should be that way. But her brain couldn't function normally to gain inspiration.

1 hour had passed for nothing. Her fingers just playing the pencil aimlessly. Her eyes just looked at the paper absentmindedly.

"Okay, I give up"

Naachan brought her arms onto the air and stretched her body. She could feel muscle sore in some part of her body. It was a reward because she had been sitting for long time. She looked at the sky through the glass window. It was dark. Naachan looked at the clock on the wall. 6:15 PM. She stood up and put on her bagpack, ready to come home. She took the papers on the table, crushed it, and threw it into a trash bin. She turn off the light and headed to the exit door. She locked the door before finally left the club room.

Naachan walked along the school yard. The voices from the tennis club members broke the night's silence. The club usually had practice until evening. Naachan didn't pay attention to the practice. She fastened her pace in order to reach the school gate quickly. She passed by the classrooms one by one. A scenery of her beloved bed and dolphin doll run into her brain. She need rest to calm down her mind.

Naachan had passed by the school yard and now she was walking on a small path on the school garden. With the bright light from the garden lamps. She put of of her palms in front of her mouth and gave them some blow, wishing that the blow from her mouth can warm up her fingers that started to numb.

"It's so cold.."

Naachan slowed her footsteps when she saw a figure from afar. A girl wore white shirt, hoodie jacket, and blue jeans was standing and looking above. The hoodie made Naachan can't see her face. Her right hand was holding a bat, her left hand grabbed a ball.

"Who's she?"

Naachan was curious about what the girl. If she was a member of baseball club, then she shouldn't be there. She kept on move closer until her eyes could capture the face of the girl. And Naachan couldn't believe what she saw.

"Maiyan..."

Shiraishi Mai kept looking at her target. A room in the second floor. She made up her mind already. She should make a home-run hit. With her left hand, she threw the ball onto the air above her. In a very brisk moment, her left hand joined her right hand to hold the bat. And in the right moment, she swing the bat and hit the ball.

PPRRRAANNKKK!!!!

A corner of Mayan's lip was rise a bit. A sign that her mission had clear, to broke the window glass of the Newspaper Club Room.

"You screw me. I'll screw you back"

No. It wasn't over yet. Maiyan put her left hand into her jacket's pocket and took out another baseball ball. She threw it into the air and hit it as hard as she could.

PPRRAANNKKKKK!

The other window also broken.

"Double strike! Take that, bitch."

Maiyan was ready to run away, when she saw someone was standing, even worse, and watching her action. Maiyan  She didn't expect someone would witness her action.

"Oh, shit.."

Maiyan's body suddenly freezing. Naachan didn't know how to react. She just smile awkwardly and waved her hand "Hi, Maiyan~". She knew that wasn't the right time to greet someone. But, still...

"HEY! WHAT'S THAT??!!"

The voice of the school's security guard made Maiyan's panic attack level increasing.

"Goddamn it."

She looked at her surrounding. Luckily, Naachan was the only one that she saw. She really needed to get out of that place before the security guard find her. She threw her bath into a big trash bin near her, run toward Naachan, grabbed her hand, and dragged her out of the crime scene.

"Just shut up and follow me.."

Just like being hypnotized, Naachan followed her friend's order. They reached a room near by. Maiyan opened the window, she knew that all the rooms' door had been locked. She jumped into the room. Maiyan looked at Naachan. She wanted her friend to follow her action.

"I can't. I'm..I'm wearing skirt." Naachan step back a little

Maiyan reached out her hands to Naachan who was still outside "Come on. I'll help you. Before someone find me..And you"

Without Naachan's permission, Maiyan held Naachan's hand and pulled her closer. Naachan had no choice than lifting her leg and climbing across the window. After that, both of them crawling toward a corner. Luckily for them, the room's light was turn on so they didn't find difficulty. Naachan looked around the room. She knew that place. The smell was familiar. They were in chemistry lab.

They reached a corner where the room's door laid. Maiyan sit down on the floor and lean her back on the door. Her right hand tapped the floor next to her. Naachan took it as a signal that Maiyan wanted her to sit next to her. Just like a puppy, Naachan obeyed Maiyan's order. Naachan put herself next to Maiyan and streached her legs forward. Both of them kept silent. Maiyan was taking a peek through a window, which laid next to the door. She could see 2 school security guards were approaching the crime spot, wondering what happened. And Naachan, her brain was processing what was happening. She, Maiyan, just two of them, inside a room.

"We're save" Maiyan whispered to the girl next to her. "Just wait until they're gone so we can sneak out from this place" she continued.

Naachan looked at Maiyan with confused look. Seeing Naachan's face, Maiyan realized her mistake.

"I'm sorry! But, I don't have choice. You suddenly poped up from nowhere. And you know..." Maiyan got difficulty to finish her excuse.

Naachan saw Maiyan's pale face. Maiyan had white smooth skin. Being pale just made her face whiter, almost like a ghost's skin. Maiyan turn her head down. She knew she was guilty. Moreover, someone caught her action.

"That was a very nice hit, you know?"

Maiyan looked at Naachan. A smile, Maiyan knew it was a forced smile, was plastered on Naachan's face. Maiyan suddenly felt relax. On a side, Maiyan cursed because she was caught, but on the other side she felt relieved because it was Naachan. Maiyan adjusted her sitting position. She crossed her legs and took off the hoodie.

"When I was in junior high school, I was a member of baseball club"

Nacchan knew that. She knew that Maiyan was the ace of the baseball club. The team won several regional championships. Too bad, Nogi High School didn't have baseball club. So, Maiyan had to join another club.

After that, silent wrapped Naachan and Maiyan who was sitting side by side. Maiyan was looking at the ceiling, thinking of something. And Naachan's shyness prevented her from saying any word. Moreover, she could feel the increasing of her heart beats. One think that Naachan sure, it was Maiyan's fault that her heart skipped a beat. No one else.

"Don't you wonder why I did that?" Maiyan broke the silent

Naachan didn't know whether she should nodded or shook her head. She guessed it was because the Newspaper Club's article few days ago.

"If you don't want to tell anyone, it's okay.." Naachan tried to be as wise as possible

Maiyan took deep breath. She felt that she was getting hard to breath, like there was something that pressed her chest. Something that was waiting to be released so she could feel better. She thought if she should tell her story to Naachan. They weren't close friend. But, Maiyan felt she can trust Naachan. Well, Naachan isn't type of girl who talk much. Moreover, Maiyan never ever heard Naachan say something bad about other people. Maiyan moved closer to the girl next to her. She bent her knees and hugged them.

"You must be thinking it because of the news of then newspaper club. Well, that isn't wrong. I must admit that the rejection is a really huge blow to me. It was my first confession to someone, and it turn out to be unrequited love. I was okay with this until that shitty article came out and all people at school read it. I bet you too."

Of course, Naachan read the article too. Honestly, it was heart-breaking for her to know that her object of affection liked another girl. But, a little part of her heart couldn't lie that she felt relief. That maybe there would be a tiny hope for her secret love.

"Since I was a little, I always get so many love from people around me. People come to me,  praise me, and say they like me. I always be popular girl and something that is called 'ideal girl'. You can tell that it's something that I proud of about myself. Being rejected is bad. But when so many people know that I was rejected, for me it's worse."

Maiyan was a girl who has high self-esteem. She didn't want other people to find her weakness. Naachan was the opposite of Maiyan. Although being popular, but she didn't have enough self-confidence. She was a type of girl who held herself back. She wished she had more confidence. But, she couldn't help it. Maybe because she got used to it and had become comfortable with it.

"I quit from archery club today.."

"Eh?" Naachan's eyes widened. She didn't think Maiyan would go that far.

"Yesterday was the day for archery club to decide who's gonna be the representation in regional competition. I competed head-to-head with Ikuchan. We're the ace. I mean, I was. In the end, the coach didn't pick me. She chose Ikuchan. I had worked so hard for it. But, I didn't blame the coach. I know Ikuchan is much better. She's amazing. Yet, I can't cats away my disappointment. I hate to lose. I really hate it."

Maiyan paused for a moment. The flashback scenes came cross her mind.

"Ikuchan. She rejected me and defeated me. She hurt my pride so bad. After that, she came to me. And do you know what she said? She said sorry. She said she didn't mean to make me sad. She even held my hand while saying sweet words to console me. She's very kind"

"Isn't that's a good thing?"

"I thought so, at first. Before..Before I realized that I couldn't rise my head in front of her. I kept on lowering my head while she kept talk to me. I didn't have strengh to see her face. I was confused. Was it because my anger or my guilty? For this reason, sometimes I hate kind people"

"Why?"

"Sometimes good people can be worse than bad people. When you do something bad to good people, they usually will forgive you. With their angelic smiles, they'll say they don't mad or angry with you. For me, that's so sly. Kind people are so sly, ya know? They know very well how to make other people feel bad, and guilty. I told Nanamin. She told me cry, to let out my tears flowing. She said it's the best thing to release my problem. 'Because your cry won't betray you' she said. I cried and cried. But, I didn't feel any better. I needed something to release my frustration. Basically I'm a rebellious girl, so I made this sweet little revenge. "

"You can't do bad thing to Ikuchan, so you just targeted the Newspaper Club?"

"Exactly. Akimoto Manatsu and her club need to learn how to stop making trash article. Doing this kind of thing to them won't make me feel bad. Instead, I feel much relieved now. When I hit the ball, it was like I released my hatred along with it.I sounds pathetic, right? I feel like I  need scapegoat to make me feel better. I runaway. I'm such a coward, and weak. I'm the WORST."

Naachan was a good listener but not a good advisor. She wanted to say something to comfort her friend. But she didn't know how to put on sweet words. In the end, she just said what was on her mind.

"Nope. I think Maiyan is so cool"

"Huh?" Maiyan looked at Naachan waiting for explanation

"You can confess your feeling to someone that you like, that's cool. And when I saw you hit the ball and broke the glass, you looked really cool. You don't like to lose. I think a person whose strong determination is cool. So cool.

"I didn't expect there would be someone who praise me in this case" Maiyan's little smile could be seen on her face

"You're a coward..You runaway..So what? Everybody is like that. Me too. You're weak. So what? Humans are weak creature. You're not the worst.  Maybe..Maybe, I'm worse than you. I..I..I.."

Suddenly, Naachan felt blocking in her saying. Not because her tongue stiffened. But her brain were looking for another words to said, her heart kinda regretted what she had just said.

"Haha. Chill out, girl. Don't push yourself. I'm okay. Well, maybe not now. But, I'll be fine"

Maiyan stood on her knee and took a peek on her crime spot. The school security had gone. She sat back again. But now she didn't hug her knees anymore. She leaned her back on the door. Maiyan put both of her hand inside the pockets of her jacket. She moved closer to the girl next to her until her shoulder could touch Naachan's.

"Hey, Naachan. Can you do me a favor? Or maybe two.." Maiyan asked

"What is it?" Naachan tried to be calm. It wasn't easy because she could feel Maiyan was really close to her.

"First, don't tell this to anybody. Not even Nanamin. I'll let her know by myself. Ahh~ She'll scold me for sure."

It was very easy for Naachan. She'd keep this moment for herself only.

"And second, can we be here for a little longer?"

Naachan startled a bit after heard Maiyan's second request. But, she nodded her head and said softly "Sure.."

Maiyan was happy with Naachan's answer. At that moment, she felt she want to be with someone. Whether it was fate or coincident, she was glad having Naachan next to her. She felt calm..And warm.

"Thanks, Naachan.." Maiyan leaned her head onto Naachan's shoulder

~#####~

Naachan looked at the orange sky above her. She was wondering which one she like more. Bright blue sky or orange sky? Or maybe the grey sky when rainy day?

Naachan looked at behind her. Her shadow was streched out under the sunset sky. She smiled a little. She started to walk again. Naachan had not found her answer. She didn't need one. It didn't matter what's colour of then sky, as long as the sun kept shining her day, she'd be okay. The sun which always create shadow around her. The shadow that would always follow her footstep where ever she go. Just like sadness which always lurked around happiness.

~##END OF RULE 4##~

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [ Nogizaka46 fanfic ] Girl's Rule : Rule #4
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2014, 11:06:49 PM »
OMG OMG OMG >_____<
Thanks, Kami-sama you are back :D

And double update xD
Wow ~

MAIYAAAAN ;____;
*speechless*

*WakaReika later? XD*

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 03:09:25 AM »
OMG OMG OMG >_____<
Thanks, Kami-sama you are back :D

And double update xD
Wow ~

MAIYAAAAN ;____;
*speechless*

*WakaReika later? XD*

I'm back after hiatus. Sorry for waiting to long  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, wakarei in the next chap :cow:

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 05:20:04 AM »
yukofan \o/ welcome back  :welcome
really thankyou for the update  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

relationship between maiyan and naachan going so smooth and so sweet~  :wub:
the last part made me  :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy:

and i wonder why nanamin so sadistic to sayurin lol  :dizzy:
hoping for maimai and nanamin story later >< manattan just go get somewhere~~!  :on redcard: :on voodoo: /idunnowhyihatemanattan/  :nervous

really thankyou for made my day!  :bow: :bow:

Offline noel nguyen

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 06:29:14 AM »
Aaa, finaly you come back >.<

I hope next chap is more Wakarei momment :)

Can I trans your fic :)???

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 08:14:10 AM »
yukofan \o/ welcome back  :welcome
really thankyou for the update  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

relationship between maiyan and naachan going so smooth and so sweet~  :wub:
the last part made me  :ptam-shy: :ptam-shy:

and i wonder why nanamin so sadistic to sayurin lol  :dizzy:
hoping for maimai and nanamin story later >< manattan just go get somewhere~~!  :on redcard: :on voodoo: /idunnowhyihatemanattan/  :nervous

really thankyou for made my day!  :bow: :bow:

Thank you. About Maiyan-Naachan part, honestly I'm not really sure about it  XD XD XD There some parts that I'm not really satiesfied but I don't know how to fix it. So I just left it like that  :(

Don't be too harsh to Manatsu. She's one of my fav. Haha. Actually she's not that bad.. *Protecting Manattan*

Quote from: noel nguyen
Aaa, finaly you come back >.<

I hope next chap is more Wakarei momment :)

Can I trans your fic :)???

Yeah, I'm back. Chap 3 focus on Sayurin's feeling, Chap 4 is about the flashback of Maiyan-Naachan, and yes, chap 5 is about WakaRei  :heart: :heart: :heart:

You want to translate this fic? are u sure? My fic is kinda lame  XD if yes, then go ahead. douzo  XD

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 08:04:33 PM »
I'm back after hiatus. Sorry for waiting to long  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, wakarei in the next chap :cow:

Nahh its okay >~<
I am waiting, ganbatte, Yukofan-san ^^)/

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2014, 02:54:52 PM »
I'm really happy to find Nogizaka46 fanfics here as it is very rare to find one. Thanks so much for the hardwork, author-san!  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

And drawing references from Nogizakatte doko, Girls' Rule PV, the facts on the girls' hometown etc are making the stories pretty real…

I know I am greedy but can there be 46 rules?

And can there be special appearance of exchange student Matsui?  :wub:

Please and thank u  :yep:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2014, 04:41:45 AM »
Quote from: Jessye

Nahh its okay >~<
I am waiting, ganbatte, Yukofan-san ^^)/

Thank you for the cheering. Ganbarimasu~  :peace:

I'm really happy to find Nogizaka46 fanfics here as it is very rare to find one. Thanks so much for the hardwork, author-san!  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

And drawing references from Nogizakatte doko, Girls' Rule PV, the facts on the girls' hometown etc are making the stories pretty real…

I know I am greedy but can there be 46 rules?

And can there be special appearance of exchange student Matsui?  :wub:

Please and thank u  :yep:

Yeah, it's rare to find any Nogi fanfic especially in English. That's why I made one.
46 rules? Haha. I don't know how long this fic will last. But i think 46 chap is too many for this fic  XD
Yes. Matsui R will get a role (not prominent though). Just wait  ;)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2015, 06:21:38 PM »
MaiyanxNachan I love the pairing and I really like this have to say I would live to see the appearance of Mai's alternate personality haha thank you

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Cyborg Oretachi