JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Who`s Gonna Stop It

Author Topic: The Mad House/Genking Deka  (Read 97954 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Genking Deka update Chapter 24
« Reply #300 on: July 20, 2012, 10:18:44 PM »
"Are you really going to start looking for a cure?" Mayuyu said.

"No. Not for a while. Now where were we?" Yukirin said.

"I believe you were about to handcuff me to your chair and take off my clothes."

"Oh. Well then let's continue." :hehehe: :luvluv1: :on lol: :shy2:

....I want to know what happened........and Mayu kid was sooooooo sweet!!!!! :shy1: :luvluv1: :shifty: :on bleed:

of course Yuki liked Mayu kid~ so cute! but if she is her mother then she cant do stuff with her.....it doesnt matter! she can still do!!!!!!!! .......perv......Yuuki perv!!!noooooooooooooooo
Yuuki-me!
Yuki-Kashiwagi Yuki
also my Yuuki -courage
and Yuki -snow...
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #301 on: July 20, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
how exciting you make the best stories
please update soon thanks
I liked when sayaka acted like baby
and I also really liked mayu

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »
wow Sayaka and Mayu like a kid  :shy2:
Yukirin scary mother  :stuffed:
cantinue it's good  :on GJ:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Genking Deka update Chapter 25
« Reply #303 on: July 21, 2012, 01:24:52 AM »
Minna! I'm sorry if it seems like I'm updating WAY TOO FAST but I just REALLY want to finish this story so I can start the next one. So far Yukirin is in the lead so this is your last chance Atsumina fans to submit your votes. But for now, on wards! And once again, I'm sorry if I'm updating too fast. 26 will be the last chapter. Enjoy!
==================================================================================

Chapter 25

"Everyone gear up. We're heading out."

Sae grabbed all the weapons she thought she needed. She was preparing for a war and wasn't leaving until she got Sayaka back. Everyone loaded into a car and headed out for Tokyo Tower.

Sayaka is not trapped at the top of Tokyo Tower with a bomb strapped to her. Sae and the team needed to get up there before it was too late. Everyone was ready to move and get their fellow officer back.

"Alright everyone we need to get in there quickly. Normaly we'd use a helicopter but it's too risky so we're going to have to use the stairs." Takamina said.

"We're going to have to climb all 48 flights of stairs?" Acchan said.

"Yes Acchan now let's move. We don't have much time."

"I hate stairs."

"Just shut up and run!"

Everyone started running up the stairs at full speed. Around the tenth floor, they ran into trouble. Guards appeared and started firing at everyone.

"Acchan let's get these guys. Everyone else keep moving!" Takamina said.

"Yay! I was getting tired."

"You got the guns?'

"Yep!"

"Then let's go!"

Takamina and Acchan started shooting at every guy they saw. Acchan looked like she was actually dancing while shooting with the way she moved while Takamina looked like a gangster with the way she was firing while holding the gun side ways.

"Acchan be careful!"

"I am!"

"Then why are you skipping on top of the dead bodies?"

"They're like stepping stones for me. Why are you shooting your gun sideways?"

"Because it feels cool!"

Takamina and Acchan cleared a way for everyone else to get thorugh. Sae could hear Acchan laughing like crazy and Takamina throwing guys over the edge. They climbed another ten floors and when they reached twenty, there were more guards.

"Let's splatter their guts shall we?" Rena said.

"With pleasure." Jurina said.

"Die!"

Jurina pulled out her daggers and Rena pulled out a katana. Sae watched them slice and dice every guy there. It was like a butcher shop only worse. At one point Sae saw a decapitated head fly over.

"That's one for me!" Rena said.

"And that's two for me!" Jurina said as she took off two heads at the same time.

Both Jurina and Rena weilded their baldes with skill as if they were born back in the Edo period and they were the masters of their weapons. But Sae could see where Jurina's military training came in and where Rena's Yakuza blood came in. Sae watched Jurina take out five guys in less than ten seconds just by running past them.

"Take that you pieces of scum."

Sae also watched Rena take out ten guys and with the last one she took her time and didn't kill him instantly. She dug her sword deep into the guys stomach and twisted it around.

"You like that huh? You like it don't ya!"

"Let's keep moving." Yukirin said.

Sae ran past the blood bath that was happening behind them. They climbed another ten floors before they reached more guards.

"We got this. Mayuyu attack mode go!"

"Attack mode activated."

Mayuyu's eyes glowed red and she started to move incredibly fast and became super strong. Sae literally saw a guy's head explode when Mayuyu punched him. But Mayuyu wasn't the only scary one. Yukirin pulled out what looked like a ray gun you see in space movies. Turns out it was a ray gun and when she fired, it shot a powerful laser blasting through three guys in a row.

"Yukirin super blaster!"

"Right!"

Yukirin ran over to Mayuyu and plugged her ray gun into Mayuyu. The gun started to charge and withing seconds, it shoot a blast as big as a whale and vaporized almost all the guys and the building across the tower.

"Let's move!" Yuko said.

"We're almost there!" Haurna said.

Sae made it up to floor fourty and she was so close to Sayaka. But then there was more trouble.

"I'll handle these guys. Yuko you go with Sae and help her disarm the bomb." Haruna said.

"No I"m not leaving without my Nyannyan!" Yuko said.

"Just go! I'll be fine."

"But-"

Yuko was cut off by the sound of gun fire.

"Hey we're talking here you jerks!"

Haruna pulled out two rocket launchers and started firing them at the same time. Then she pulled out a grenade launcher and started shooting grenades like they do with T-shirt guns. But that wasn't all. Haruna pulled out a small saw blade attachted to a chain. She flipped the saw blade on and started started swinging the chain around taking out several heads. 

"Ahh that's my Nyannyan."

"Yuko let's go."

Sae and Yuko made it all the way to the 48th floor. There tied to a beam with a ton of bombs strapped around her was Sayaka. And there standing in front of her were like fifty guards.

"We'll never make it to her in time!"

"Yes you will!"

Just then Mairko jumped down from out of nowhere.

"Need some help?"

"MARIKO!"

"You two get to Sayaka. I'll handle these guys. Gachapin cover me."

"Roger!"

Sae didn't see Miichan but she heard sniper fire and took out one guy. Then Mariko started to get to work. There was a reason Mariko was the boss and now Sae knew why. Sae watched Mariko dodge every bullet and every punch thrown at her. Mariko fought her way through the guys with incredible skill and Miichan was nailing every target she fired at.

"Oi get going you two!"

"Right!"

Sae and Miichan ran all the way over to Sayaka.

"Sayaka!"

"Sae!"

"Hang on Sayaka we'll get you out of here."

Yuko started to work on getting the bomb off Sayaka.

"I thought I'd never see you agian." Sayaka said.

"Hey I'm your partner. There's no way I'd leave you." Sae said.

"I got it!"

Yuko took off the bomb and chucked it right at the herd of guys. It exploded and all the guys were taken out instantly.

"Hey watch it!" Mariko said.

"Sorry!" Yuko said.

Sayaka rushed over and hugged Sae.

"I was so scared."

"There, there everything is ok now."

"Oh? I don't think so."

Sae and Sayaka looked over and saw a man dressed in all black.

"Crow."

"Hello Sayaka. Long time no see. How are the parents? Oh wait that's right. Their dead."

"You-"

Sayaka started to charge at Crow but then he quickly moved out of the way. Then he made his way around, grabbed her from behind and pulled out a gun.

"You haven't changed at all since I last saw you." Crow said.

"I'll kill you!" Sayaka said.

"Ah ah I don't think so. If you move, I'll blow your head off."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh but I would."

"Hey don't forget about me."

Mariko punched Crow in the face and he let go of Sayaka for a minute. Sayaka took this chance and elbowed crow in the gut. But Sayaka wasn't quick enough to get away. Crow stabbed Mariko in the leg making her fall and he grabbed Sae again.

"Mariko!" Yuko said as she ran over to help her.

"I don't think you're going anywhere."

"Sayaka!"

"Sae!"

"This will be just like last time. I'm going to have fun torturing you."

"Don't you dare harm her!" Sae said.

"Oh but I will. And you will be here to watch."

Crow loaded the gun and aimed it right at Sayaka's head. Then right when he was about to shoot, Sae shouted,

"Let's make a deal!"

"Oh? And what kind of deal?" Crow said.

"You and me one and one. No guns but you can use knives. If I win Sayaka goes free and you go back to jail."

"And if I win?"

"You can take me and do whatever you want."

"Sae no!"

"Deal!"

Crow tied Sayaka to a nearby pole and then tossed his gun to the side. He pulled out a knife and readied himself.

"Sae here!"

Mariko tossed the knife that was previously in her leg.

"Now then let's get started shall we?"

"Bring it."

==================================================================================
Oh my gosh what is going to happen to Sae?! Will she win or lose? The next chapter is going to be the last chapter so look forward to another epic battle! Please tell me what you think and again, I'm sorry if I'm updating too fast.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2012, 02:04:29 AM »
wow so dangerous  :badluck:
sae don't loose  :pleeease:
I can't wait for the next chapteter and fic  :on gay:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #305 on: July 21, 2012, 05:36:23 AM »
that fast if fast updates please let me know that this is your other story  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
I hope you finish today is very exciting to see you write  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
I hope that sae is well and nothing happens  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2012, 06:32:58 AM »
"Mamarin I'm sleepy."

"Let's go take a nap together then."

Little Mayuyu is the most adorable thing ever! I can understand why Yukirin is in no hurry to fix her. Mamarin and little Mayuyu~ :heart:
Though it's kind of funny how and why the smart Mayuyu ended up taking the happy drug when they were in the middle of some SM :lol:

Then why are you skipping on top of the dead bodies?"

"They're like stepping stones for me. Why are you shooting your gun sideways?"

"Because it feels cool!"

AtsuMina forever the baka couple :doh:

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Genking Deka update Final Chapter 26
« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2012, 06:40:55 AM »
Minna! This is my final chapter! After this, I'm going to change the forum name back to The Mad House but also have Genking Deka on it as well. This is the final battle. What will happen to Sae? Well read more to find out. Enjoy!

Chapter 26

"Let's get started then shall we?"

"Bring it."

Sae made the first move and went at Crow with full power. She swung but missed and Crow counter attacked but also missed. Then Crow tried to stab from above but Sae ran and struck below cutting his side.

"That's one for me!" Sae said.

Crow turned around and quickly swung at Sae's arm cutting it.

"And that's one for me." Crow said.

Sae tried stabbing at his legs but he was too fast and she ended up getting cut again. But Sae wasn't going to give easily and managed to cut Crows leg. Sae had to think of a new stradegy so she tried backing up a little. But Crow was right on her and wasn't holding back. Sae was able to block most of his attacks although there were some that hit. Sae managed to back away far enough where she was able to kick the blade out of Crow's hand.

"You're mine!"

"I don't think so."

Crow knocked the blade out of Sae's hand sending it flying to the side. Now it was just hand to hand combat. Sae had to remember everything she was taught at back at the academy. However she thought it wouldn't be useful since Crow looked like he knew everything in the book.

"Ready to give up yet?"

"Not even close."

Sae threw a bunch but missed and Crow nailed her right in the stomach. Sae didn't even have time to recover because Crow came at her with another punch right to face. Before Crow could pull back, Sae grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her. Then she returned a favor and punched Crow right in the face.

"Not bad." Crow said spitting out some blood.

"As so you." Sae said wiping blood off her face.

This time Crow attacked from below and tripped Sae over. He got on top of her and started to strangle her.

"Looks like I'm going to win."

Sae wasn't going to let Crow win. She reached into her skirt and pulled out a stun gun. She took it and stabbed Crow right in the side zapping him. Crow got off and rolled over.

"Now it's my turn."

Sae got on top of Crow and started to strangle him. It looked like Sae was going to win but then Crow pulled out another knife and stabbed Sae's leg. Sae got off him which gave him just enough time to crawl over and grab his knife. Crow turned around and was about to attack Sae but then he froze at the sight of Sae's blade right at his neck.

"You give up now?" Sae said.

"Nope."

Crow ducked and attacked Sae's legs again. He missed this time and Sae attacked his arms and managed to slash one of them. But then Crow came at her and instead of heading straight at her, he jumped high into the air. Sae didn't know where he went but she was on high alert.

"Haha catch me if you can."

"Be careful Sae! This is how he got my partents." Sayaka said.

Sae waited for Crow to attack but still couldn't see him. Then out of nowhere she felt something cut her leg. Sae swung where the attack came from but only hit air. Once again she was cut and this time on the back. This process kept repeating several times with her being slashed and still missing everytime she tried to attack. Sae was starting to get weak from all the blood she lost. She thought she wasn't going to last long.

"You're almost done." Crow said.

"Then once your done, I'll finish off what I left off with Sayaka."

This made Sae snap and a whole new feeling bursted inside her. Right when Crow was attacking, Sae used her arm and caught the blade. The knife was embedded deep in Sae's arm and there was no way Crow was going to take it out. Sae grabbed Crow and gave him a powerful punch to the face. Then she stepped on his chest and pressed hard until she heard the sound of his ribs breaking.

"I'm not letting you do touch Sayaka." Sae said in a dark tone.

Sae took her knife and cut his neck on one of the main arteries. He would bleed to death in a matter of seconds.

"Game over. I win."

Sae got off Crow and walked over to Sayaka. She untied her and as soon as she did, Sayaka hugged her.

"I can't believe it. You won!" Sayaka said.

"I can't either." Sae said.

"Does it hurt?"

"This?"

Sae held up her arm with the knife still in it.

"Actually it doesn't. But I bet it will in the morning. All well, nothing Rena can fix." Sae said.

"I'm glad you're alive. I can't believe you'd be willing to sacrifice yourself for me like that." Sayaka said.

"I would do anything for my partner."

"You really are the best partner ever."

While the two were laughing, they didn't even notice Crow slowly getting up with one hand covering his hand while the other was holding a knife. Sae didn't see him but Sayaka did. Right when Crow was about to stab Sae, Sayaka got in front of her.

"Sae look out!"

Crow attacked and stabbed Sayaka right in the chest. Sayaka collapsed and Sae sat there watching in horror.

"Sayaka! You bastard!"

Sae grabbed the gun her had thrown to the side and shot Crow seven times in the chest. Then she made sure he was dead by shooting him in the head.

"Sayaka!"

Sae rushed back over to Sayaka who was bleeding a lot.

"Hang in there Sayaka we'll get you help just stay with me." Sae said with tears running down her eyes.

"Sae.... I'm sorry..." Sayaka weakly said.

"Shut up stupid! Don't talk. Just stay with me. Someone help!"

"Sae.. I.. I love you."

Tears were coming out in buckets now.

"I love you too Sayaka. I always have."

"Really? That's great."

Sayaka fell passed out and Sae couldn't feel a pulse.

"SAYAKA!!!"

All in one big rush, Sae's body felt weak. All the energy and strength she had before left and now her body turned into a noodle. Sae slowly started to fade into unconsciousness. Right before she passed out, she couldn't help but feel something being torn out of her heart. That thing was Sayaka because she was gone now and was never coming back.

"Sayaka...."

When Sae woke up, she found herself in a hospital bed. A nurse was replacing her IV bag when she saw Sae wake up. She rushed out and soon after everyone from the office came in.

"Sae!" the all said.

"What happened?" Sae said.

"We had to rush you to the emergnecy room to get surgery. You had major blood loss and needed a blood transfusion desperately." Rena said.

"I see. What happened to Crow?"

"We had his body removed and sent to a crematorium. He won't be coming back any time soon." Takamina said.

"That's good to here. So what happend to Sayaka?"

Everyone was silent for a moment. They all had dark looks on their faces. Tears started to run down Sae's face as images from earlier started flashing through her mind. She remembered Sayaka protecting her and getting stabbed. She remembered watching Sayaka get stabbed in the chest and not finding a pulse. It was clear to Sae that Sayaka was no longer with her. But then Yukirin walked over to a curtain next to Sae's bed.

"Why don't you ask her yourself."

Yukirin opened the curtain and there was Sayaka sleeping.

"Sayaka!"

Sayaka opened her eyes and saw Sae.

"Oh hey Sae."

"Sayaka..."

Sae wanted to get up and hug her but her injuries prevented her from doing so.

"What happend. I thought you were dead!" Sae said.

"I did too. Turns our Crow didn't hit anything vital. Although he was inches away from hitting my heart. Any closer and I would've been dead for sure." Sayaka said.

"I'm so happy."

"So that now that you two are alive. You recover soon and come back to the office." Miichan said.

"We'll be waiting for you." Jurina said.

"We still have a lot of work to do." Yuko and Haruna said.

"And when you two get back we'll have a huge party!" Acchan said.

"That sounds great you guys."

"Good then we'll be leaving now." Mariko said.

Everyone left the room leaving Sae and Sayaka alone.

"Hey Sae.." Sayaka said.

"Yeah?" Sae said.

"Did you really mean it when you said you loved me?"

At first Sae didn't even remember herself saying that. But then it all came back to her and Sae started blush.

"Well yeah I did. But I thought you weren't serious." Sae said.

"Uh Sae I thought I was going to die. I was dead serious." Sayaka said.

"Was that supposed to be a joke?" 

"No."

"Ok just checking."

"So what's your answer? Do you seriously love me?"

Sae paused for a moment and thought about it. Then she smiled and reached out to grab Sayaka's hand.

"Yes Sayaka I do love you."

"Good then I officially declare ourselfs lovers."

"That's wonderful."

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

"Yuko!"

"It's about time you guys finally came out. Everyone was waiting for you. See?"

Yuko opened up the blinds and saw everyone's face pressed up against the glass. Yuko gave them a heart symbol and they all started cheering outside.

"Man you guys are really something." Sayaka said.

"So when are you guys having the wedding. Oh are you going to have kids?" Yuko said.

"Wedding? Kids? Not let get too far now Yuko. Sae and I just got into this relationship so don't ruin it for us."

"But I really want kids! Nyanyan and I both want them but neither one of us wants to be the one to have the baby."

"Well for now we're not going to worry about it. But mabe later in the future."

"Ehh?"

Sae stared at Sayaka who was madly blushing.

"Oh Sayaka you animal!"

"I think it would be cute having a little me or Sayaka running around." Sae said.

"See even Sae agrees. You gotta have kids now!"

"Well..."

As Sae watched Sayaka acting like a school girl, Sae couldn't help but laugh inside. Her partner was alive and now they are lovers. This was the start of a new chapter in her life and who knows, maybe something new will come out of it.

THE END

Thank you everyone so much for reading the story which has now come to an end! But don't worry because a new one is coming up real soon. So far it looks like Yukirin is the winner so it's obvious who will be the next center. But there's still a chance to get in your last votes. Again thank you so much everyone for reading and now all good things must come to an end. Byebye!

Offline yvet_951

• ecchi
« Reply #308 on: July 21, 2012, 07:33:07 AM »
 :jphip: :jphip: thanks for this story I really liked
hopefully you can start the other thanks for update
are the maximum  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Sasshii

• Loli Hunter
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • http://sasshii.tumblr.com
« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2012, 07:52:28 AM »
Ahhhh. Sae is so cool.
I can't wait for the new story though, I accidenly voted for Acchan when I meant to vote for Yukirin lol. Ah well it seems like she's about to win anyways. Well whoever ends up wining I can't wait to read it regardless.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #310 on: July 21, 2012, 08:26:12 AM »
Now that Sae and Sayaka are official, she better stop lusting after Yukirin. If not, I'm sure she will face the wrath of a certain gorilla and not just the cyborg :lol:

It's been a crazy fun ride with Genking Deka. Thanks so much for the story! I'll be looking forward to your next Yukirin-centered story eagerly! :deco:

Offline saeyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I miss Tomodachi...
« Reply #311 on: July 21, 2012, 08:32:01 AM »
Your updates are so fast I finally caught up!! It's fun to read all these crazy people through Sae's lens. Anyway, Saeyaka are so cute here, Acchan is a bit ditzy lol

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #312 on: July 21, 2012, 12:51:51 PM »
Since again, it's updated in an amazingly spectacular super-fast rate, I decided to comment after this series reached its ending. :P

So, SaeYaka --> romantically rocks!!! :wub:
From the very beginning of the series I was already feeling 'hontou ni ureshii' that you made my #1 OTP (yes, they actually are!) as the main pairing, despite you took the similar pattern as The Mad House in later storytelling. :D Hehe... tbh I was also worried and getting a bit negative too about SaeYaka getting constantly shifted out of the spotlight since you were that super-generous with the share of spotlight for each pairing. :nervous
But that's okay! My 'hontou ni ureshii' feeling was still there and bloomed more each time SaeYaka's relationship stepped into a higher level during the series' run, and their scenes in the final chapter had just strengthened it more. In the end, official SaeYaka is certainly a superb delight. :inlove:

Putting it in short, Genking Deka + Twin Towers love is :heart: :twothumbs :heart: .

Thank you for your time and effort, miyumi-san! :D Good luck for the next story. Although I voted for Mayuyu, a Yukirin-centric story is also not to miss. :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:30:11 PM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »
i really really REALLY LOVE ur fic!!!
 :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv1:
and im looking forward to your next UPDATE!!
 :nya: :nya:
thank you!!!
 :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #314 on: July 21, 2012, 02:26:03 PM »
wow happy end  :hee:

I can't wait for the next Fic and Yukirin is the center  :luvluv2:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mad House/Genking Deka
« Reply #315 on: July 22, 2012, 08:17:08 AM »
Woohoo!!! I like fight scene!!!
Yay wedding and kids!!! All of them have to do it!!! Hehe

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: July 22, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »
thanks for the great fics :) its been really interesting!!

keep up the good work :D  :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #317 on: July 26, 2012, 12:59:00 AM »
 :k-crazy: The last chapter was tense so much action! and you never failed me with their crazy attacking mode.

I'm imaging Rena in her samurai outfit while Jurina is in her military a la Metal Gear Solid.
Mayu and Yukirin! LoL cyborg mode ON!
Haruna manages to beat them by herself well there's many grenades and missiles and stuff so no worry there.
MariMii so cool! Miichan as a sniper!  :thumbsup

The epic one on one battle between Sae&The Crow... :k-sad:
Hey happy ending is what's matter for me LoL

Thank you very much for your awesome fic!

Looking forward to a new fic with (Yukirin)? interesting!

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline lollita90

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • izzy-chan desu!
« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2012, 03:22:38 AM »
you're super duper awesome! :mon thumb: always on track, never runs out on ideas. you're genius!  :mon geek: thank you for your stories! i love you and your stories! :mon kissy: keep up with the good work!  :mon yeah:
I love FTM. Nuff said.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #319 on: September 28, 2012, 07:52:36 PM »
Finally finished to read Mad House! It was awsome! As I said before, you are really criative *.* and I like that!

Everyone was so funny and crazy. And the battle scenes were exiting!

I had so much fun reading Mad House! Thaaaanks \o/

When I finish Genkin Deka I edit my coment o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Who`s Gonna Stop It