JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - The Christmas

Author Topic: Past present Future Chap 5 4/8/12 UPADTE Atsumina spell checked an replys  (Read 21212 times)

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
Re: AKB48 = BIG BANG WTF 25/7/12 UPADTE
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2012, 04:20:48 PM »
i love this fic! Very interesting  :heart: :thumbup

Just have a question: in this fic What are the pairs, unless it's too much to ask? XD
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: AKB48 = BIG BANG WTF 25/7/12 UPADTE
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2012, 11:35:10 PM »
Replys :

@Pwety :Thanks am glad you like it as for the pairs they are Wmatsui Atsumina Kojiyuu however Miichan and Mayu's im not sure I will let you choose since you asked =)

@Adam : Yes you do lol and why the hell did I clean a stable with Daesung lol in ur fic

@Sakura_drop_ : Consider the YukoNyan moments done lol and have you seen 2NE1's live preformances of I love you on youtube ??

Hey guys I will update as soon as I can ive been watching the olympics alot lately and China is doing amazing ahh also I wanna work on a fic with someone on the Jphip H!P part anyone up for it to all the silent readers thank you for reading my fics and I hope you are enjoying it as much as i live writing them oh and does anyone here watch AKB0048 I was so annonyed that it finished at ep 13 and said to the next stage in 2013 at the end lol leaving us on a cliffhanger also what would you guys think if i done a chieri and nagisa one shot ???

Oh and who knows when Acchans graduation is ??

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: AKB48 = BIG BANG WTF 29/7/12 UPADTE REPLYS
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2012, 11:57:03 PM »
Haha I did it because you said if I do anything dirty I swear so I did something dirty lol Btw Team Gb are doing well in football and China always wins everything anyway

Offline Pwety

• Member+
  • Pwety desu~ And my OTP: Mayuyukirin
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »
Wait please... We talk about AKB=Bigbang right? If I am right I want to say that:

No, no, no, If you will let me a choice I choice MariMii and Mayuki (i just love this pair XD)... Wait( I really like to say "wait."  XD) you lie, you don't let me a choice because:
Miichan's phone :

To : Miichan
You where good as a boy but please stay in Korea =p
oh and sorry about last week
xx
and
Mayu's phone :

To : Mayu
OMG YOU LOOK AWSOME MAYU
YOU LOOK SO GOOD AS A BOY
YOUR VOICE WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD
CALL ME !!!!!!!!
X
proves that you have already chosen :sweatdrop:

I'm sorry to be so mean and say that you are lying.  Just forget what I said  :D

I'm very happy because you talk with me (well almost) XD I'm really weird XD :rofl:

hehe Update soon please
Mayukiiiiiiii !!!!!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2012, 12:37:59 AM »
@Sakura_drop_ : Consider the YukoNyan moments done lol and have you seen 2NE1's live preformances of I love you on youtube ??

Yatta!! YukoNyan oncoming!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow: :bow: And yes, I watched every performance I was able to find. They are my MOST FAVORITE NUMBER ONE KOREAN GROUP, AFTER ALL. 2NE1 HWAITING!!! Aren't they awesome? Especially CL, she just brings the best on stage, she's my number one korean idol/singer/rapper!!! (enough with my rambling  :sweatdrop:)

oh and does anyone here watch AKB0048 I was so annonyed that it finished at ep 13 and said to the next stage in 2013 at the end lol leaving us on a cliffhanger

Acctually, i was not annoyed, as I was expecting something like this. We;;, I really hope Takamina be still in Takamina's position, Acchan to show up (why then she was brought up anyways, if she was not going to appear). Also, Chieri becoming sweet from time to time, I expected her to give a chance to Nagisa. And cliffhanger is a good thing, as it provides us with Stage 2. Yay for conyinuation  :sweatdrop: XD

also what would you guys think if i done a chieri and nagisa one shot ???

please write one. I'll be looking forward to it  ;) ;)

Oh and who knows when Acchans graduation is ??

If I remember clearly, on 27th of August

P.S. My 999th comment seems quite informative yet short XD oh well, I hope the 1000th will be better (I have some plans about it already XD)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:51:34 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »
Past present future

chap 5 - Graduation

Today is my graduation from AKB48 this is the one day ive been dreading I havnt even been counting the days because I didnt want to be reminded of it.I mean this means I have less time with you less time to talk cuddle hug kiss why because im away from you.Just thinking about it makes my heart shatter into millions of pieces like glass im really going to miss you.

So here I am with a piece of paper and a pen writing down everything you mean to me and everything I will miss of course this isnt the end of the two of us there never will be an end to us im sure of that.

Dear Minami,
                          I think back to the past and i see the my most precious memories of me and you walking in the park holding hands watching the sunset set as we sat on the beach.

Right now im watching sleep as you cuddel yourself more in to my body if that was possiable i leanded down and kissed your forehead and all you do is crinkle your nose in response.

Now im thinking of the future.I see us getting married and having children running around in our huge garden and your parents looking after them when we want some time alone.

But right now here in the present we cant why because where in Akb48 the largest girl group in the world and the number one girl group in Japan.

Your the captain and Im the ace and our love is forbidden.

But that is going to change very soon If your wondering how im writing this im trying my best to write this on the desk next to the bed so I dont disturbe you but im going to have to very soon so we can go to our schedules.I hate the fact that are lives are going to be seprarate from eachothers there is something I want to ask you but im to scared to actually ask it since im scared of you rejecting it.

Your starting to stri a little your so cute.I took your hand in mine a looked down at your nails that where decorated with the colours of red and wite with a fake nail with the Japanese flag on representing you are supporting us for the Olympic's. (A/N : Like mine except mine are blue red and white with a fake nail with the british flag on tho im all for China!)

When we talked about it you where so hyper and happy about the Olympic's saying how amazing would it be if in 4 years the next Olympic's is in Tokyo Japan and Akb48 would get to perform and show everyone that we are top Idols.Your dreams never cease to make me smile.

This letter is going to end soon so I just want to tell you what you mean to me so here it goes.

Your my sun in my clear blue sky your the moon and stars in the night.Your the flowers that bloom in the spring your the oxygen I need to breath your a teddy bear I need to cuddle I love you always will and always have.I want us to be together in the future holding hands laughing smiling kissing and watching the sunset with eachother.

Graduation is going to change me you or our relastionship I love you.

Love your loving girlfriend

Madea Atsuko aka Acchan (your baby)

To be continued ...

A/N : Thanks for readingI love you all.Once again China for the olympics and I suppose my team im ment to support team Gb lol comment and say wht you like and what i could improve once again thanks for reading

@Adam : Lol havnt we been knocked out on the mens football ??

@Pwety : ahahaha dont worry about being weird thats fine since I am too also im working on the next chap now so the couples you asked for there will be hints of them =)

@Sakura_Drop_ : Hello 2NE1 sister I seriously agree with what you say about CL lol In the next chap Of akb = big bang yukonyan will be the main in it =) Ahh also I have read your 1000 post about Yuko-sama you touched my heart I swear I almost cried and Acchan graduation seems so little away I cant say she was my fav cause that would be a lie but Akb wont be the same without her
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:27:24 PM by XxRoByNxX78 »

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: Past present Future Chap 5 3/8/12 UPADTE Atsumina
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »
Madea Atsuko your baby
You got me here  XD XD XD

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: Past present Future Chap 5 3/8/12 UPADTE Atsumina
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2012, 05:41:05 PM »
Awww omg there so cute awww can't wait till the graduating gonna be good and I've Got my pink nails on come on Gb 4th now

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
And to your replies no its the women who's out and the men are going to pens with Korea :S

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - The Christmas